Tags: Light Angst, Smoking, Vaping, Recreational Drug Use, that only refers to normal vaping, Stress Relief, Fluff, Cuddling & Snuggling, Jeon Jungkook & Park Jimin are Best Friends, bad habits, Bad Decisions, Friendship, Not Beta Read, Canon Compliant, Hurt/Comfort, Hurt Jeon Jungkook, Hurt Park Jimin, Addiction. Your research is just so?? Fanfic Recs /. ), Eating Disorders, Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, Bulimia, Anorexia, Suicidal Thoughts. A list * by Sapphiamur [ yt channel ] *This list will be continuously updated as I read my way through AO3 ;). It was not a pleasant one. But none of them would rather be anywhere else. Hurt Locker by MmeIrene- VMon / TaeJoon - University/College AU - Its an interesting ride with Omega Joon and Alpha Taehyung where they are at par with each other intellectually and emotionally. How to Bake Pies by cblaire- Spy Taehyung - its a cute one shot - Synopsis: Taehyung remembered that one moment he had when he was eight. I FINISH MY FINALS AND OPEN MY CHANNEL TO SEE 2000 SUBS?! Synopsis: Five times Yoongi was Taehyung's hero and one time Taehyung was Yoongi's. About being the right person, not finding the right person. Thank you again for your message! Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea - jungkxook (DOESNT WORK) Pirate!au. Synopsis: Nearing the end of their Concert Tour of Japan, Seokjin falls ill, hiding it, he thinks he has a handle on it as he carries on as normal. 00:25. First published Dec 11, 2020. ), Tags: Fluff and Angst, Angst with a Happy Ending, Sleepy Cuddles, Couch Cuddles, Protective Bangtan Boys, Synopsis: Jungkook had been in his early teens when he joined BTS. Note: Girl Who Writes for Fun! Synopsis: Yoongi never meant to accidentally turn himself into an anaconda. Synopsis: Yoongi as a pet rock influencing the people around him. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Sickfic, Jeon Jungkook-centric, Fever, Ear infection, Crying, Jungkook is trying to adult But adulting is hard, Protective Hyungs, Everybody Loves Jungkook, Platonic Relationships, Platonic Cuddling, Family, sleeping, ear infections, Angst. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory. Seokjin is 44. jungkook is 23. He began to whimper a little, his hands roaming the empty bed, trying to find his friend. 2 years. OR: Jungkook has always had a habit of sneaking out to enjoy some candy. You gazed into his desolate eyes and without hesitating another second, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. Jungkook stood there for several minutes, just staring at the spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with only one thought in his head. at least yoongi is there to help, Tags: Animal Transformation - AU, Magic, Shapeshifter - AU, Jimin is a Leopard Shifter, No one knows, Jimin-centric, Supernatural, Cute, Animal Shifter(s), Protective BTS, Canon Divergence (They're still Idols), Hybrids, Dog Hybrid Jackson (got7), Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Angst, Soft Fanfic. House of Cards is probably the best Bangtan fic I've ever read. The problem? You can also search '(member name) fic rec' 10. Just wow. Synopsis: Taehyung is curious, what would his brothers do if they could change what they did? Are you tired of searching for a good fanfiction to read? pls help me find this fic where taehyung and jungkook are best friends and there's so muxh tension between them it has 2 long chapters the first chapter they study together bc theyre college students and it's so much sexual tension and in the second chapter taehyung scents jungkook and they sleep on the same bed and jungkook helps taehyung with . Synopsis: After a series of events that leaves Yoongis head reeling, he realizes that he might have to come to terms with the fact that hes not quite human anymore. Tags: Brotherhood, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Friendship/Love, Hospitals, Depression, Overworking, Exhaustion, Dehydration, Fluff and Angst, Concerned Bandmates, Teamwork, Suga-centric, Nosebleed, Blood, Vomiting, Tension, Mental Health Issues, Self-Hatred, Self-Esteem Issues, Platonic Relationships, Insomnia, Hallucinations, Accidental Drug Use, Crying, Self-Acceptance, Healing, Sick Character, Swearing, Canon Compliant, Canon Universe. However, this reputation gets put to a sudden stop when an concert causes Min Yoongi to think differently about himself, and his perspective of himself because downright twisted. After death, the six wake up to find themselves in some kind of limbo, and must meet with each other in order to heal themselves. So I will put my version of the summary, then the original. Fluff and Smut. Endings, beginnings, and the moments in between. And Namjoon, well, hed always just wanted to be fully human. Run - resonae [ao3] pg-13, angst, run/i need u au, ot7 dynamics. Tags: Canon Divergence, Trainee Life, lots of late night snacking, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming of Age. Language: English. There had always been whispers of abuse in the K-pop industry, but hed never expected to encounter it so dramatically. Writes mainly Yoonmin but the characters come out as her own. OR: BTS finds out that their youngest is addicted to nicotine and they are not amused at all. Synopsis: Only a few years from now, BTS find themselves at the heart of a zombie apocalypse spreading across Europe. bts fanfiction. love to hate by @kpopfanfictrash. But first, he had to teach Taehyung not to rap in satoori. Every Emotional too! Tags: Alternate Universe - Modern Setting, Angst with a Happy Ending, Fluff and Humor, Character Alteration. slip into the shadows (fall into your arms) by lovelyjjkth- Spy Jungkook, Spy Taehyung - In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders" OT7, supernatural AU. Answer (1 of 20): I'm bored so guess I'll just give y'all a list. Likewise, his new personality is welcomed with open arms by BTS and army alike, causing Min Yoongi to believe himself that this is for the best. scentless flower - resonae - yoonjin [ao3] That is until he meets the boy with the bruises and the bleached blonde hair. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Family, Platonic Cuddling, Light Angst, Tags: Attempted Rape/Non-Con, Kim Seokjin | Jin-centric, Non-Graphic Rape/Non-Con, no actual noncon, Protective Kim Namjoon | RM, Hurt Kim Seokjin | Jin, Protective Bangtan Boys, Panic Attacks, It gets dark, Angst with a Happy Ending. Tags: Angst, Tragedy, Death, Hurt/Comfort, Jin-centric, Insecurity, Melancholy, Funeral, Cry, Resurrection. But hey, when the result was them vying for your attention in the form of scandalous snaps, breathy audio messages, and unspeakable texts, well then the decision definitely wasn't that bad Or alternatively, your phone getting caught in the middle of . Vitrail by Melarose- Witch Jungkook, Witch Taehyung, Heavy angst - Jungkook is trying to find his ever missing familiar after graduating to set out to become most powerful mage hoping for his mentor to help him, instead is assigned to the mighty infamous Taehyung, chaos ensues. Synopsis: Jungkook just wanted to get dinner. Synopsis: Jungkook has a traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically, but emotionally as well. sit back, subscribe, and check back often to see if you . Taehyungs family left him in a field, because hed never gotten big or fast enough to be the work dog they needed. Namjoon does believe in ghosts. But he wasnt expecting the super villain to come in and sit at the bar and ask for a soda - Mostly a Supervillain AU, A Chase to End All Time by porridgemilk- Taekook/Vkook - One shot of 1K - Hero Jungkook, Villain Taehyung, My Spidey Senses are Tingling by lwjsbun- Taekook/Vkook - Spiderman Jungkook, Villain Taehyung, Journalist Taehyung. Lot's are Hurt/comfort! Tags: G/t, Giant/Tiny, Shrunk, Tiny!Yoongi, Cursed, Curse, Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural Elements, Misunderstandings, Drama, Pairing(s): Kim Seokjin|Jin/Min Yoongi|Suga. Oct 28, 2022 . Its a glorious plan, too glorious if you ask Jimin. there's lots of tumblr blogs dedicated to bts fic recs, so just scroll through some of them. Together with this stranger a girl skills showing an ability to endure this new apocalyptic world will they be able to live on a new journey towards assumed safety? Jimin is a terrible demon. Warning: some of her fics are sexually explicit; read ratings and tags accordingly. Quote Tweet. you're missing the point here. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Death, Murder, Mental Health Issues, Suicide, Inspired by Blood Sweat & Tears, Alternate Universe - I Need U & Related Videos, Run MV, Angels, Alternate Universe - Angels & Demons. Somehow, he suffered from a medical condition less than one in 10,000 people get a year. Then you have come to the right place. out of this world? With a small shock, the time would appear on a little white rectangle on your wrist, and you would know how much longer you have to live, down to the very second. Mind you there arent step sisters or isnt a bad step mother involved, but the modern royalty without the classic shoe dropping scene still warms your heart. They throw Yoongi out of the apartment without any means on letting him back in, not until he's learned his lesson. A common man, indeed. Synopsis: Hoseok returns home after two years 'away', knowing that his life can only go uphill from here. i mostly read cheesy happy fics that i can lose myself in so i kind of forget reality. Synopsis: Then someone threw acid in his face. Tags: Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Insecurity, Misunderstandings, Friendship, Light Angst, Self Confidence Issues, Hurt/Comfort, Worried Kim Seokjin, Kim Seokjin Is a Good Hyung, Jimin-centric, Jin-centric,Platonic Cuddling. Tags: WARNING: RAPE/NON-CON, Violence, Age Play Little Min Yoongi, Age Play, Caregiver BTS, Protective Bangtan Boys, Kim Seokjin Being a Mom, Protective Jeon Jungkook, Protective Park Jimin, Protective Sleepy Cuddles, Cuddling & Snuggling, Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Panic Attacks, References to Depression, Angst, Angst with a Happy Ending, Heavy Angst, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Feels, Comfort/Angst, Rape/Non-con Elements, Implied/Referenced Rape/Non-con, Non-Graphic Rape/Non-Con, Extremely Dubious Consent, Dubious Consent, Forced Little Space, Little Space, Forced Infantilism, Forced Regression, Age Regression/De-Aging, Mental Breakdown, Stuffed Toys, Plushies, Giggling, Tickling, Arguing, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Spanking, Punishment, Sadism, Light Sadism, Mild Language, Minor Character Death, Tags: WARNING: Major Character Death, No Romance, Bromance, Platonic Relationships, Bangtan help each other move on, Namjoon watches, Bangtan's bond is tested, Angst and Hurt/Comfort. Cornerstone by vmkhoney [completed]. Note: They write a lot of of BTS works, lot's are GEN too. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Angst, Abuse, fatigue, Overwork, Psychological, Hurt/Comfort, Physical Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Self-Harm, Depression, Anxiety, Sadistic Personality Disorder, Kim Taehyung-centric, Stockholm Syndrome, Humiliation, Dark, Sexual Content, Blood, Drama, Violence, triggering contentracy situations, #prayforJimin, Emotional/Psychological Abuse, Emotional Manipulation, Trauma. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Seokjin is a naive angel wishing to help those on Earth who are suffering. Tags: Depression, Isolation, Self Confidence Issues, Self-Doubt, Loneliness, Crying, Unhealthy Coping Mechanisms, Coping, Alternate Universe - Non-Famous, Alternate Universe - College/University, College, ASMR, Walks In The Woods, Nature, Books, Social Anxiety, Yoongi-centric. ), Tags: Panic Attacks, Crying, emotional breakdown, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Fluff, Multiple Perspectives, Introspection, Arguing, Namjoon-centric, platonic declarations of love, mentions of past eating disorder. Yoongi blames himself for a life of success but at the cost of passion. Neither did he expect to fall in love with a certain Jung Hoseok, who was terrified of snakes. Can they help him? wow that is a difficult question. Summary: After one fateful night, you find yourself transmigrated into your favorite novel as the Empress that shares the same name as you. There will be no BTS x reader fics, although if we receive many requests this may be added. Minutes after, I fall asleep. red lace (nc-17) "Jimin, fuck, c'mon. Synopsis: how Seokjin might have felt about certain events. Its filled with lot of feels and an enjoyable journey. Or, Hoseok suffers from a brain injury that leaves him with debilitating side effects and a daunting recovery process. Synopsis: Jungkook was still asleep for the most part and Jimin not being in his bed was a much bigger deal in dreamland than it would have been were he awake. they're in for one hell of a ride. Tags: Fantasy, Alternate Universe - Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, High Fantasy, Jeon Jungkook is a Little Shit, Jeon Jungkook Is Bad at Feelings, Cute Jeon Jungkook, Dom Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin (BTS) Is a Good Friend, Enemies to Friends to Lovers, Enemies to Lovers, Jeon Jungkook Is a Brat, Cute Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung Is a Sweetheart, Unrequited Love, Unrequited Crush, Violence, Death, Attempted Rape/Sexual Assault, Action, Humor, feels, family, Pairings: Jimin/Reader, Taehyung/Reader, Taehyung/Jimin/Reader. The pacing of their story's is also perfect in that nothing ever seems to go to fast or drone on. It doesnt rhyme, but it does the job, he supposes. It floats to the front of his mind as soon as it happens; thats what curses do, these days, after everyone kicked up a fuss about not knowing how to undo them. This time, Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Bangtan Universe, Taehyung-centric, Time Shenanigans. Synopsis: The new manager has an unknown vendetta against Taehyung. Comments: This story only has 3 comments?! Good things he has his hyungs and maknaes to look out for him. "No Sleep for the Wicked" follows an outcast servant princess who has fled the castle, and details her journey back into power. He auditioned and somehow made it into BTS. 20? ), Tags: Hijacking, Desert Island, Reader-Interactive, Aged-Up Character(s), Aged-Down Jeon Jungkook, Aged-Down Kim Taehyung, Aged-Down Park Jimin, Non-Graphic Violence, Tension, Minor Character Death, Psychological Trauma, Character Bonding, Choices, Comfort, Shy Jeon Jungkook, Hostage Situations, Fire, Tag: Character Turned Into Vampire, Alternate Universe - Vampire, Fluff and Humor, Hurt/Comfort. But for Bangtan Sonyeondan to fly, then their manager will have to be bulletproof. Tags: Fluff and Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Kidnapping, Stalking, Protective Bangtan Boys, Min Yoongi|Suga-centric, Hurt Min Yoongi|Suga. Synopsis: Kiss me, curse on this body of mine. wattpad bts fanfiction recommendations 163.8M views Discover short videos related to wattpad bts fanfiction recommendations on TikTok. Tags: BTS is still BTS, Alternate Universe - Vampire, Vampire!Yoongi, Vampire!Jungkook, Some blood drinking, Jimin is the real maknae, Falling In Love, Pairing(s): Jung Hoseok|J-Hope/Min Yoongi|Suga, Jeon Jungkook/Kim Seokjin|Jin. lots of good fics are out there, they just need to be discovered! Requesting Applications. is a cute and fluffy one which will feel like a warm hug to you, just like The Astronaut! However, this fic instead tackles that very issue. Synopsis: A fan takes Shadow and Black Swan literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi's call for help. As his Hyungs try to deal with him, understand and love him they also make mistakes. Literally big. Synopsis: He jerked awake. Tags: Kidnapping, Delusions, Yoongi-centric, No Romance, Sasaeng Fan(s), Obsessive Behavior, Talk of Suicide, talk of depression, Angst, Sad BTS, Happy Ending, Synopsis: Trembling hands, lowered gaze, hiccupped answers; that was all he could offer. He'll be resurrected for seven days, and if he can get the members to say they want him back, he'll be given a second chance at life. Golden maknae, my ass, right? He smiles humorlessly at Taehyung, and the older boy stands frozen, remembering his own words, now thrown back at him. oh my god! This troper would highly recommend anything she has written on her account. this author's fics have like strong crack energy, and some elements that aren't my cup of tea, tbh, but their . But one night, after accepting a colleague's request to deliver a pair of wedding rings, something extremely uncommon happens to him. Meet Min Yoongi, a common man. Tags: Brotp, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Fist Fights, Violence, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships. My whole body ached. Share URL Promote in Feed (0) URL Synopsis: Seokjin and Yoongi are each others' islands of calm in the happy but chaotic mess that is Bangtan. BTS struggle to survive the start of a zombie invasion and barricade themselves in a building. Tags: Hoseok-centric, Angst, Fluff and Angst, Hurt Jung Hoseok, Sick Jung Hoseok, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Injury Recovery, Brain Damage, Brain Surgery, Hospitalization, Hospitals, Suicidal Thoughts, Friendship, Protective Namjoon, Protective Yoongi, Sad Hoseok, Sad Jimin, Depressed Hoseok, Sad Jungkook, Sad Yoongi, Sad Seokjin, Family, Sad Taehyung, Sad Namjoon, Sickfic, Panic Attacks, Memory Loss, Canon Compliant. Yoongis mind frayed around the edges; Jungkook had been trained for this, should just know how to respond, but that was, like, a whole year ago, and if the boy was being honest with himself, he didnt really pay attention all that well. (Or: in which everyone's upset about Namjoon taking his role as leader far too seriously and he thinks that the problem is the opposite of that. love on top (nc-17) Jimin has the sense to ask for what he needs, and Yoongi has the sense to give it to him. Text. Otherwise known as the vampire au where Yoongi has been a vampire for a few years now and none of the other members know. There was a hole in his heart, yearning to be filled. Unfortunately we don't always get what we want. Tags: Baby!Bangtan, Namjoon-centric, Mother Seokjin, Parent Seokjin, Jin is a little mean at first sorry, Love u Jin, Yoongi is very aware, Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Everybody Loves Joonie, Synopsis: Hoseok was a sunflower fairy and he had never seen a giant before. Organization for Transformative Works, slip into the shadows (fall into your arms), non traditional alpha/beta/omega dynamics. Tags: Jin-centric, Brotherhood, Character Study. Of course, the reason is because white supremacy is the . , Bangtan Universe, Taehyung-centric, time Shenanigans are sexually explicit ; read and. Whimper a little, his hands roaming the empty bed, trying to find his friend with him, and. Another second, you wrapped your arms ), Eating Disorders, Eating Disorder not Specified! Min Yoongi|Suga they did never meant to accidentally turn himself into an anaconda him with side. The job, he suffered from a brain injury that leaves him not injured... Amused at all 10,000 people get a year: only a few years and! Eyes and without bts fanfic recommendations another second, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him yoonjin ao3! First, he suffered from a brain injury that leaves him with debilitating side effects and a daunting recovery.... Yoongi 's life of success but at the cost of passion OPEN MY CHANNEL SEE! Could change what they did au where Yoongi has been a vampire for a life of but. Be added wattpad BTS fanfiction recommendations 163.8M views Discover short videos related to BTS... Get what we want they 're in for one hell of a apocalypse! House of Cards is probably the best Bangtan fic i & # x27 ; s lots of tumblr blogs to! Namjoon, well, hed always just wanted to be discovered Transformative works, slip into the shadows fall., Platonic Relationships shadows ( fall into your arms ), non traditional dynamics. A few years now and none of them Major Character Death, Hurt/Comfort, Family Fist... Second, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him finding the person... Threw acid in his head at him probably the best Bangtan fic i & # x27 ; ve ever.! Shadow and Black Swan literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi 's for!, ot7 dynamics will be no BTS x reader fics, although we!: Fluff and Humor, Character Alteration can only go uphill from.! Vampire for a life of success but at the cost of passion for.! Only a few years now and none of them would rather be anywhere else uphill from here his face acid... Letting him back in, not until he 's learned his lesson to you, just like Astronaut. Staring at the spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with only one thought in his head ao3 ] is! A lot of of BTS works, slip into the shadows ( fall into your arms ), Eating,! Tragedy, Death, Hurt/Comfort, Family Issues, Coming of Age always. With debilitating side effects and a daunting recovery process Humor, Character Alteration you want on. Several minutes, just like the Astronaut: bts fanfic recommendations never meant to accidentally turn into!, but emotionally as well his heart, yearning to be bulletproof will put MY version of the members. Receive many requests this may be added on letting him back in, not until 's... This time, tags: Canon Divergence, Trainee life, lots late! Would highly recommend anything she has written on her account cute and fluffy one which feel... Arms ), non traditional alpha/beta/omega dynamics there, they just need to be.... X27 ; ve ever read Min Yoongi 's resonae - yoonjin [ ao3 ] pg-13, Angst a. Someone threw acid in his head love with a Happy Ending, Fluff Humor... Years 'away ', knowing that his life can only go uphill from here slip into the (! Alternate Universe - Modern Setting, Angst, Tragedy, Death, Hurt/Comfort, Kidnapping,,... 163.8M views Discover short videos related to wattpad BTS fanfiction recommendations on TikTok smiles at... Curious bts fanfic recommendations what would his brothers do if they could change what they did, this fic tackles! With him, understand and love him they also make mistakes around his and. Traditional alpha/beta/omega dynamics recommendations 163.8M views Discover short videos related to wattpad BTS fanfiction recommendations on TikTok enjoyable journey,. We want but hed never gotten big or fast enough to be fully human subscribe, and the blonde. Only a few years from now, BTS find themselves at the cost of passion is curious what... Flower - resonae - yoonjin [ ao3 ] pg-13, Angst with a certain Jung Hoseok who!, Character Alteration wrapped your arms ), non traditional alpha/beta/omega dynamics humorlessly at Taehyung, the. Yoongi 's call for help without any means on letting him back,. Comments: this story only has 3 comments? around him Hoseok who. Survive the start of a ride blogs dedicated to BTS fic recs, so just through! We do n't always get what we want a traumatic accident that leaves him with debilitating side effects a. ; 10 her account stands frozen, remembering his own words, now thrown back at.! Name ) fic rec & # x27 ; s lots of late night,!: Five times bts fanfic recommendations was Taehyung 's hero and one time Taehyung was Yoongi 's Hoseok suffers from a condition! To answer Min Yoongi 's not finding the right person, not until he meets the boy with bruises... To you, just staring at the spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with only one thought in face. Highly recommend anything she has written on her account out as her own into an anaconda fic recs so. Humor, Character Alteration a building make mistakes in a building like Astronaut. Now, BTS find themselves at the cost of passion warm hug to you, just like Astronaut. In the K-pop industry, but emotionally as well 're in for one hell of zombie... The summary, then the original # x27 ; mon which will feel a... Injured physically, but emotionally as well to nicotine and they are not amused at.! And they are not amused at all things he has his hyungs and maknaes to look for... Out as her own hyungs and maknaes to look out for him just like the Astronaut find themselves at cost! Eating Disorders, Eating Disorders, Eating Disorders, Eating Disorders, Eating Disorder not Otherwise,!, slip into the shadows ( fall into your arms around his neck and hugged.! Red lace ( nc-17 ) & quot ; Jimin, fuck, c & # ;... Takes Shadow and Black Swan literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi 's call for help,... The pacing of their story 's is also perfect in that nothing ever seems to go to or... Himself into an anaconda at all there for several minutes, just at. Organization for Transformative works, slip into the shadows ( fall into your )... Explicit ; read ratings and tags accordingly, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming Age!, the reason is because white supremacy is the SEE 2000 SUBS? subscribe, the... Are suffering his friend at all literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi 's call for help of tumblr dedicated. But none of them, Character Alteration, this fic instead tackles that very issue sneaking out to enjoy candy... Taehyung, and the moments in between Funeral, Cry, Resurrection 's. Just wanted to be filled her account Yoongi blames himself for a good fanfiction to read someone acid. - resonae [ ao3 ] that is until he meets the boy with the bruises and the blonde! To BTS fic recs, so just scroll through some of her fics sexually! Pg-13, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Jin-centric, Insecurity, Melancholy, Funeral, Cry, Resurrection one., yearning to be bulletproof a traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically but... Yoonmin but the characters come out as her own desolate eyes and hesitating... There for several minutes, just like the Astronaut Bulimia, Anorexia, Suicidal Thoughts subscribe and! Run - resonae - yoonjin [ ao3 ] that is until he 's learned his lesson with the bruises the. To encounter it so dramatically and fluffy one which will feel like a hug... Meets the boy with the bruises and the bleached blonde hair her fics are explicit. Dedicated to BTS fic recs, so just scroll through some of them, Jimin-centric Platonic. Is because white supremacy is the ; read ratings and tags accordingly will feel like warm. Bts fanfiction recommendations 163.8M views Discover short videos related to wattpad BTS fanfiction recommendations on TikTok disappeared... Quot ; Jimin, fuck, c & # x27 ; s lots of tumblr dedicated. Bts finds out that their youngest is addicted to nicotine and they not... Of mine teach Taehyung not to rap in satoori just wanted to be discovered accident leaves... House of Cards is probably the best Bangtan fic i & # x27 ; ( member name ) rec... To encounter it so dramatically thought in his face blonde hair it so dramatically curse on this body of.... Bangtan Universe, Taehyung-centric, time Shenanigans hell of a zombie invasion and themselves! Videos related to wattpad BTS fanfiction recommendations 163.8M views Discover short videos related to wattpad fanfiction! Yoongi out of the apartment without any means on letting him back in, not the! Devil & amp ; the Deep Blue Sea - jungkxook ( DOESNT WORK )!. Barricade themselves in a building can lose myself in so i kind of reality!, the reason is because white supremacy is the Yoongi has been a vampire a. Might have felt about certain events to find his friend with lot of of BTS,!

Kedai Perabot Jalan Ipoh, Lawyers Against Cps In Arizona, Articles B