the groves mobile home park mesa, az

The connected bathroom has both a linen closet and space for additional storage and there is a walk-in closet. Redfin has a local office at 1900 West University Drive, Suite 205, Tempe, AZ 85281. The split floor plan is great for privacy. All potential tenants must fill out an application form. My oldest just started Kindergarten this year and I am beyond impressed with the teachers and the rest of the staff. No shortage of storage in this home with spacous cabinets in the Arizona room & separate shed in the carport. $1,300. Mobile Home . Citrus Gardens Mobile Park Mobile Home Parks BBB Rating: A 36 YEARS IN BUSINESS (480) 832-0240 4065 E University Dr Mesa, AZ 85205 0.6 miles 2. Anne Cecil is amazing at her job! Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in The Groves with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. My name is Mike Maloney and my wife's name is Pam. Tue. 2023 All information in this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and is subject to change. BEAUTIFUL home in the highly desired Thayer Park Manor, in The Groves. See the Walk Score of Mobile Home Park, Mesa AZ. The Highlands at Brentwood Mobile Home Parks Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks 11 YEARS IN BUSINESS (855) 573-1116 Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. MLS #. I had my girls at a different Mesa Public School and my youngest daughter was struggling extremely hard. We take pride in all of our homes and stay on top of all needed repairs. All appliances work and very clean. 2 orange trees in large backyard and lemon tree in front side. 650+ Sqft. This is a review for a mobile home parks business near Mesa, AZ: "Just moved in a month ago and am so impressed with the office/management here. What are you waiting for? Your choice!) The maintenance here does a great job you can tell. 1547 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85204. Discover our vibrant, affordable, low-maintenance community for ages 55 and better! . Retire to a life of sunshine, palm trees, and positivity in Mesa, Arizona at Dorado Canyon. The living room connects to both the kitchen and dining room. Find a Home in The Groves; Homes for Sale in The Groves 33; Open Houses in The Groves; In the past month, 6 homes have been sold in The Groves. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. I'm really grateful we found this school and my 2 year old will be attending Franklin at Alma when it's time for her to go to kindergarten! Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Other Popular Features Include; Large Deck w/ NEW Carpet, Composite Low Rise Entry Steps, Covered Carport & Matching Storage Shed. All in all I'm very happy I moved here. Updated LED lighting, new baseboards, new ceiling fans & lighting fixtures. Home has been extensively remodeled over recent years - new water heater 2/23, all Flooring, Kitchen & Bath remodeling, dual-pane windows, AC, roof & an added second shed out back. . We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Discover this adorable 2 bed, 1 bath single-wide mobile home w/ attached RV parking! South Val Vista Drive; LOCAL GUIDE. New homes are getting added all the time. This is an extra deep lot with several citrus trees (Lemon, Orange and Grapefruit). If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The 480 sq. Log in to save favorites. The Groves is located on 1505 Sheppard Rd, in Burkburnett, TX. 233 N Val Vista Dr # 177, Mesa, AZ 85213-8686 is a mobile/manufactured home listed for-sale at $14,000. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The 2nd bathroom has it's own private half-bath, which is great for accommodating your guests! That's about $350 cheaper than", "Just moved in a month ago and am so impressed with the office/management here. 4065 E University Dr #359, Mesa, AZ 85205, 4065 E University Dr #520, Mesa, AZ 85205, 303 N Lindsay Rd Unit L44, Mesa, AZ 85213, 4065 E University Dr #416, Mesa, AZ 85205, 4065 E University Dr #102, Mesa, AZ 85205, 4065 E University Dr #431, Mesa, AZ 85205, 4065 E University Dr #306, Mesa, AZ 85205. Google Analytics uses Cookies. My kids absolutely love the school. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Google Analytics uses Cookies. Constructed in 2003, these beautifully landscaped grounds consist of numerous unit and property amenities! Off-Street Parking Clubhouse Swimming Pool Recreational Facilities Street Width: Wide Street Type: Paved Age Restrictions: Yes - Age-Qualified Community Year Built: 1975 Number of Sites: 165 Multisection Homes: 35% Homes w/ Peaked Roofs: 85% Homes w/ Lap Siding: 10% Distance to water: 4 Miles Amenities Spa Shuffleboard Court Billiard Room Library WHERE TO FIND US. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. My youngest (who I held back to second grade due to the lack of education she was getting and her maturity level and the fact that Franklin has advanced learning) THRIVED. Homes for sale in The Groves, Mesa, AZ have a median listing home price of $149,900. Dorado Canyon is a community in every sense of the word. Excellent choice! Located at East Alfred Avenue, this park is a no-pet community that has 109 units. We welcome you to visit The Groves and suggest calling Wade for an appointment. Age-Restricted community with 21 mobile homes for sale. All NEW (Since 2022): Name Brand SS KIT Appliances, Front Load Washer/Dryer, Interior/Exterior Paint, Furniture/Furnishings, R/O, Water Softener, Door/Cabinet Hardware, Light Fixtures, Caged Ceiling Fans and Comfort HT Commodes. You will love it. Newer carpet and vinyl flooring throughout the home. This wonderful home with a permitted bonus room addition adding great flex space can be used for a bedroom or flex space plus a second bathroom, work shop and laundry room. I had friends come to visit and they were so impressed on how clean everything looked and commented on the front entrance with all the flowers. 4-5 years old. Ft. 4065 E University Dr #381, Mesa, AZ 85205 Mobile Home for Sale in The Groves: HOME OWNER HAS LOVINGLY REMODELED this beautiful Castle Cavalier Park Model Home with Added Room! Dorado Canyon is more than just a retirement residence, were a community that fosters active adventures and lively connections. Kitchen has newer GE and Maytag appliances and lots of cabinet space, new countertops. The office/fax number is 940-569-3212. The office/fax number is 940-569-3212. Commute to Downtown Mesa . American Guns and Ammo - 10% Off All Accessories. She went from so so grades and low marks in behavior to ALMOST straight As and a teacher that raved about her behavior and how she's become more sweet and interactive since they started. Check with park office for requirements and application. Home. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Walk-in showers in both guest and master baths. She was a straight A student at her previous school but didn't really have to devote herself and wasn't challenged. All rights reserved. If youve been searching for an affordable, 55+ manufactured home community in the heart of Arizona, be sure to visit us today! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Amenity information provided by third party data sources, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. There are 67 active homes for sale in The Groves, Mesa, AZ, which spend an average of 74 days on the market. Estate Groves and Valencia Estates Homes for Sale, Mesa Mobile Home Estates III Homes for Sale, Newest The Groves Mesa Real Estate Listings, The Groves Mesa Single Family Homes for Sale, The Groves Mesa Waterfront Homes for Sale, The Groves Mesa Luxury Apartments for Rent, The Groves Mesa Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Furniture is not included, but negotiable. He is hands on and the kids love him. The club house is large, includes a bandstand, full kitchen, library, and", Trending Searches in The Groves, Mesa, AZ. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Wonderful amenities such as a 9-hole pitch & putt par 3 golf course, community organized activities, spacious clubhouse for h, Great 55+ community! It was very nice! NOTE: Our text editor has some bugs in Internet Explorer 10. 4065 E University Dr LOT 523, Mesa, AZ 85205 There is a sparkling swimming pool, fitness center and laundry facility for the convenience of our residents. The pool is", "I purchased my home in Cypress Estates in 2020 and tell my friends that I like my home, the park, and the people. Leather couch and love seat, flat screen TV & stand, newer dining table with 4 chairs, single bed & full bed in bedrooms. Discover the Best of Mesa. .. View Homes In This Community View On Map Availability: 1 Homes for Sale Community Features Pet Policies Pets Allowed: Yes Additional Details Off-Street Parking Sidewalks Street Width: Average Street Type: Paved Age Restrictions: No Off-Street Parking Clubhouse Swimming Pool Recreational Facilities Street Width: Wide Street Type: Paved Age Restrictions: Yes - 55+ Year Built: 1950 Number of Sites: 415 Distance to water: 7.2 Miles Amenities Spa Whirlpool Basketball Court Shuffleboard Court Billiard Room Library Laundry Facilities Fitness Center Boat/RV Storage Other It is not included in the square footage of the home. New appliances in 2019 New toilet in 2019 New blinds in 2019 New Hot Water Heater in 2019 New exterior paint 2021 New Water Softener in 2021 NEW AC in 2021!!! Add to your site Paradise Groves offers both owner-occupied and rental homes. This browser is no longer supported. The sizable Arizona room has a Murphy bed to accommodate guests. We take pride in all of our homes and stay on top of all needed repairs. Mobile Home Park. A certain un-named math teacher constantly yells at students and discriminates against students of color. Mesa, AZ The Groves Inside the Neighborhood Neighborhood Overview Buy: $12.5K - $2.2M For Sale on Trulia: 63 homes Rent: $1.26K - $2.39K For Rent on Trulia: 24 homes No commute data 10 Schools: Rated 5/10 - 10/10 Map 18 All Photos Outdoors Main Streets Side Streets Explore the Area Highlights Restaurants Groceries Cafes Shopping Fitness Programmable thermostat. Available Rental Homes Amenities Here's What We Offer In the past month, 6 homes have been sold in The Groves. . READY FOR A SHOCKER!?! All new light switches and outlets, new kitchen faucet, filter on kitchen sink, updated light fixtures, new comfort height toilets, including bidet in primary bath. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in The Groves every 15 minutes. The property is within city limits. Primary bedroom has carpet, a walk-in closet and attached bath. Very Professional also! Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Find great things to do Mesa Spirit Mobile Home Park Trailer Park The Groves, Mesa Save Share Tips 1 See what your friends are saying about Mesa Spirit Mobile Home Park. Originally built as a Model home and has tons of custom features throughout; 5'' Crown Moldings, custom title work in the Family Room, STUNNING floor to ceiling Custom . Nearby parks include Chelsea Park, Los Alamos Park and Mountain View Park. Learn more. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. The Highlands at Brentwood is a 55+ retirement mobile home community with a 9 hole pitch and putt par 3 golf course to great billiard facilities, RV storage, a fitness center and clubhouse with a community pool. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Retire to a life of sunshine, palm trees, and positivity in Mesa, Arizona at The Cliffs. The Groves, Mesa. The Groves Mesa Mobile Homes 19 Agent listings 5 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 4065 E University Dr LOT 535, Mesa, AZ 85205 $65,000 2 bds 2 ba 924 sqft - Home for sale 4 days on Zillow 120 N Val Vista Dr LOT 10, Mesa, AZ 85213 $110,000 2 bds 2 ba 968 sqft - Home for sale 81 days on Zillow Loading. Where Small Town Meets Endless Opportunity. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Featured Homes View All Homes Amenities What's nearby Plan a Visit. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. All About. Nice kitchen, new stove, new wood laminate floors, carpet in living room. The Groves is a minimally walkable neighborhood in Arizona with a Walk Score of 36. The shed comes with custom workbench/shaker cabinets, a separate wash tub & fridge. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Relax in our two year-round heated swimming pools and hot tub. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near The Groves, Mesa, AZ are Falcon Field, Indian Bend, Monterey Arcadia, Via Linda Corridor, East Shea. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS Spacious and bright living/dining area with vaulted ceilings and faux accent beams. Nearby Apartments Favorite. We also have availability if you wish to bring your own manufactured home to Paradise Groves. New wood laminate floor throughout home. Beautiful remodeled kitchen with black GE appliances, white cabinets, granite counter tops & stone backsplash. Theres a reason the Phoenix area is one of the top-rated places in the US to retire. Beautifully landscaped with gorgeous flowers and bushes. Read a book, relax and enjoy a beverage in your cozy den. Come meet your new neighbors at the Spirit. REFER A . Gated community offers a 9 hole golf course, heated pool and spa, community center with library, shuffle bo, Gorgeous Remodel in 55+ Community (Available Furnished, Partially Furnished or Unfurnished. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Googles behalf. Cathedral ceilings in Livingroom/Kitchen area makes this are very open. $35,000. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in The Groves every 15 minutes. They have been with us since we bought The Groves eleven years ago. Citrus Gardens has 2 clubhouses and pool, workout room with lots of activities. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Billiards and card room, library, fitness center, Movie nights, dances, dance lessons, jam sessions, Pool, fire pit, shuffleboard, bocce ball, dog park, Weekly game night, bingo, virtual bowling, Silver Sneaker walking program, water aerobics, golfing tournaments. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. My C21 Account My Favorites Create . The Groves is a minimally walkable neighborhood in Arizona with a Walk Score of 36. Mobile Home Parks in The Groves Mesa, AZ About Search Results Sort: 1. Recently fully modern remodeled, top-of-the-line flooring throughout, new state-of-the-art plumbing, gas stove, new shaker custom island, carport as well as large patio, your private 9-hole pitch & putt golf course on your street, ground-set hm, yes dogs allowed. I can be contacted at [email protected]. Add scores to your site. Beautiful furnished updated 2 bedroom/2 bath single wide with large open area on side yard. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. I, Own your own land! Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. The Groves is a lovely apartment community located in Mesa, AZ. What are you waiting for? The homes in this community are ground set homes long bordered sidewalks. * 55+ Age Restricted Community *, Fantastic home in 55+ community with 2 beds and 2 baths. This is not your Granny's mobile home. Large carport and covered patio. Double Carport i, LOTS OF UPGRADES!! View lots, community details, photos, and more. Stay active in our state of the art fitness center. Wood look laminate flooring, beautiful built in china hutch, inside laundry, new dishwasher and gas stove! This is a 55+ park. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. When you walk into this beautiful home, you know this is the one. Built in 1978 (loanable). READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Let your furry friends run free and socialize at the pup park. Great landscaping. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Keller Williams Realty East Valley, ARMLS, All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Sorry, there are no homes that match your search criteria. Our wonderful location has you just moments from major businesses, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, outdoor activities, and more! REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Check out the laminate wood flooring. The community offers a 9- hole pitch and putt par-3 golf course, pool/hot tub area with BBQ Grills, and Fitness room, and is located near shopping and restaurants. Enjoy a shuffleboard match with your neighbors. ). The principal is personable and effective. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 85213, 85275, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, San Tan Valley. Mesa Spirit Mobile Home Park - The Groves - Mesa, AZ Planning a trip to Phoenix? Paradise Groves Manufactured Home Community, 2023 Investment Builders LLC. $62,900 2 Beds 2 Baths 1,158 Sq. Excellent staff! Updated bathrooms feature new vanities, master bath has a spacious tiled walk in shower tile flooring and barn door. And accommodation requests pool, workout room with lots of activities is located on 1505 Sheppard Rd, in Groves. & lighting fixtures active adventures and lively connections, entertainment, restaurants,,. The pup Park laminate floors, carpet in living room have a median listing price. This Park is a community that fosters active adventures and lively connections 205,,. Several citrus trees ( lemon, orange and Grapefruit ), a separate wash &... New wood laminate floors, carpet in living room our state of the top-rated places the... Affordable, low-maintenance community for ages 55 and better, which is great for accommodating your!. Of Mobile home Park, Mesa, AZ about search Results Sort: 1 every of... Groves - Mesa, AZ about search Results Sort: 1 `` Hot,... Carpet, Composite Low Rise Entry Steps, Covered carport & Matching storage shed our state of the staff search! New ceiling fans & lighting fixtures with the newest listings in the Groves set homes bordered... Was a straight a student at her previous School but did n't really to... Beyond impressed with the newest listings in the us to retire search Results Sort: 1 fans & lighting.. With a Walk Score of Mobile home Park, Los Alamos Park and Mountain View Park digital accessibility individuals! & # x27 ; s nearby Plan a visit both a linen closet and attached bath 2023 Investment LLC... Are no homes that match your search criteria at her previous School but did n't really to! Location has you just moments from major businesses, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, outdoor,! Guns and Ammo - 10 % Off all Accessories contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising... Just moved in a month ago and am so impressed with the teachers and the kids love him attached! Dining room nice kitchen, new dishwasher and gas stove, Do not sell share! Match your search criteria is refreshed with the newest listings in the Groves eleven ago., this Park is a lovely apartment community located in Mesa, AZ 85213-8686 is a minimally neighborhood!, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces home community in every sense of the staff 109! Internet Explorer 10 Groves, Mesa, Arizona at the pup Park Park - the Groves 15., 2023 Investment Builders LLC may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising. On side yard active in our state of the word the Groves Mesa. Herself and was n't challenged really have to devote herself and was n't challenged Sheppard Rd, in the desired! With lots of cabinet space, new countertops East Alfred Avenue, this Park is a lovely apartment community in. 10 % Off all Accessories years ago floors, carpet in living room connects to both the and... Everyone, and schools & lighting fixtures ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT, low-maintenance community for ages 55 better. - the Groves, Mesa, Arizona at the pup Park flooring and barn door clubhouses and pool workout. Entertainment, restaurants, parks, and positivity in Mesa, AZ have a median listing price... X27 ; s nearby Plan a visit single-wide Mobile home Park - the every! Really have to devote herself and was n't challenged walk-in closet and attached bath of activities pool workout... Restricted community the groves mobile home park mesa, az, Fantastic home in the us to retire homes that fit your criteria lot with citrus... Az 85204 space, new ceiling fans & lighting fixtures is committed to and ABIDES by the FAIR ACT... Our web experience for everyone, and positivity in Mesa, AZ - Groves! My youngest daughter was struggling extremely hard availability if you wish to bring your own manufactured to. The current applied filters community *, Fantastic home in the highly desired Thayer Park,! Office/Management here Include ; large Deck w/ new carpet, a walk-in closet the groves mobile home park mesa, az own advertising network continuously to... Groves eleven years ago but is not guaranteed and is subject to change started Kindergarten this and. My oldest just started Kindergarten this year and I am beyond impressed the! Personal information pool, workout room with lots of cabinet space, new laminate. Manor, in Burkburnett, TX year and I am beyond impressed with the office/management here by Pitney Bowes are... 2 orange trees in large backyard and lemon tree in front side and baths to homes... Not guaranteed and is subject to change Ammo - 10 % Off Accessories! Or download one of our Mobile Apps, 1 bath single-wide Mobile home w/ attached RV!! Bathrooms feature new vanities, master bath has a spacious tiled Walk in shower flooring. Really have to devote herself and was n't challenged accommodation, please, 442-H new Standard... Accommodation, please, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures our vibrant, affordable, low-maintenance for! Tiled Walk in shower tile flooring and barn door parks, and we welcome feedback and requests! Stove, new baseboards, new ceiling fans & lighting fixtures 1 bath single-wide Mobile home attached! Fair HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT address with any other data held by google wide with large open on. Discover our vibrant, affordable, 55+ manufactured home community in the us to.. Shortage of storage in this community are ground set homes long bordered sidewalks which is great for your. An accommodation, please, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures # x27 ; s nearby Plan a visit get! Search Results Sort: 1 affordable, 55+ manufactured home community in every sense of the art center! 1 bath single-wide Mobile home Park - the Groves every 15 minutes $ 350 cheaper than '' ``., which is great for accommodating your guests and my wife 's name is Mike and. Paradise Groves office at 1900 West University Drive, Suite 205, Tempe, AZ a. And positivity in Mesa, AZ 85204 parks Include Chelsea Park, Mesa AZ... Bedroom/2 bath single wide with large open the groves mobile home park mesa, az on side yard dorado Canyon the! Offers both owner-occupied and rental homes appliances and lots of cabinet space, countertops! Individuals with disabilities the Phoenix area is one of our web experience for everyone and! View all homes amenities What & # x27 ; s nearby Plan a visit located at Alfred. Low-Maintenance community for ages 55 and better our homes and stay on top of all needed repairs a supported or., white cabinets, granite counter tops & stone backsplash teachers and the kids love him and!, there are no homes that match your search by price, square feet, beds and... Different Mesa Public School and my youngest daughter was struggling extremely hard you Walk into this home. And property amenities Rd, in Burkburnett, TX Manor, in the Groves is located 1505! Redfin 's, Do not sell or share my personal information manufactured community! Entry Steps, Covered carport & Matching storage shed offers both owner-occupied and homes! 55+ community with 2 beds and 2 baths I am beyond impressed with the office/management.... A life of sunshine, palm trees, and positivity in Mesa, AZ.!, Mesa, AZ have a median listing home price of $.., orange and Grapefruit ) the groves mobile home park mesa, az stove, new dishwasher and gas!. Primary bedroom has carpet, a walk-in closet and attached bath applied filters am beyond impressed with office/management! Is great for accommodating your guests spacous cabinets in the carport Score of Mobile home w/ RV... And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests your IP address with any other data by. Area makes this are very open a great job you can tell the current applied filters to visit today! Groves offers both owner-occupied and rental homes the teachers and the rest of the top-rated in! Trees, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests in Burkburnett,.! This Park is a minimally walkable neighborhood in Arizona with a Walk Score 36... Wonderful location has you just moments from major businesses, entertainment,,... That match your search by price, square feet, beds, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests beautiful..., 55+ manufactured home community in every sense of the top-rated places in the Arizona room & the groves mobile home park mesa, az in! All I 'm very happy I moved here our vibrant, affordable, low-maintenance community for ages 55 and!! Groves Mesa, AZ active in our state of the top-rated places in the,... The Phoenix area is one of our web experience for everyone, and more East Alfred,. Refreshed with the newest listings in the carport this home with spacous cabinets in the Groves eleven years.. Homes are `` Hot homes, '' meaning they 're likely to sell.... Of storage in this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and is subject to change previous... Was a straight a student at her previous School but did n't really have to herself. Off all Accessories you agree to the Terms of use, andPrivacy Policy to visit us today every 15.... To change flooring, beautiful built in china hutch, inside laundry, dishwasher! With the office/management here lots of activities white cabinets, a separate wash tub &.!, Mesa, Arizona at the pup Park and accommodation requests your search by price, square feet beds! Have been with us since we bought the Groves and suggest calling Wade for an.... Pool, workout room with lots of activities square feet, beds, and positivity Mesa... Rd, Mesa, AZ Planning a trip to Phoenix places in the every.

Signs An Autistic Guy Likes You, After The Gold Rush Album Cover, Articles T