1. Is your hotel in Amalfi itself? We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Yes, there is a direct ferry departing from Molo Manfredi, Salerno and arriving at Amalfi. On the official website of UniTransfers, there are 9 classes of cars to choose: from Economy class for 4 people and a 19-seat minibus, for a group transfer for 298 USD - to VIP taxi Comfort class for 164 USD, for business trips. There are actually several ways to do it. Log in to get trip updates and message other travellers. Receive our offers, insert your email. Operates: year-round. If you want to see prices for some other date, choose from the form above. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Amalfi Coast? Sita Sud operates a bus from Salerno to Atrani hourly. UniTaxi.ae is part of HolidayPrice Inc., the European leader in online travel and related services. Dating from at least the 11th century AD, it is famous for its scenic belvedere, the Terrazzo dell'lnfinito (the Terrace of Infinity). Salerno to Amalfi bus services, operated by Sita Sud, depart from Salerno station. Taxis can be called on the following numbers: Sorrento Train Station - (0039) 081 877 2484 Piazza Tasso - (0039) 081 878 2204 Sant'Agnello - (0039) 081 878 1428 Charges Based on Distance of Journey Yes, the fastest ferry to Amalfi from Salerno takes about 25 min by high-speed boats (hydrofoils). The two piers are 20 minutes apart on foot. Last updated: 9 Feb 2023 Salerno has its own take on pizza -- slightly different than. A great option if you don't have a driver's licence or want to avoid public transport. Mercedes Sprinter, Toyota Coaster, Ford Transit, etc. 2. Answered: What is the cheapest way to travel to ravello from naples airport? Discover how to get to attractions and hotels near Pianillo. This service is offered by 3 companies: Travelmar, Navigazione Libera del Golfo (NLG)and Positano Jet. Aside from checking out your transportation service to Amalfi, you should also plan your travel itinerary ahead of time. The boarding location is located atPiazza della Concordia(click on the link to go to Google Maps) and it takes between 35 and 70 minutes (depending the amount of stops). A vived harbour city where you truly can experience the authentic South Italian lifestyle. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 1500. The ferry is a 10 minute easy walk from the station. Yes, all our services are door-to-door. An hour of free waiting at the airport. VAT). Skoda Octavia, Toyota Corolla, Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus, etc. He stopped wherever we wanted and opened doors like a perfect gentleman We had an amazing Shore Excursion from Naples to Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi. In a taxi transfer service that goes door to door from Naples Airport to your hotel in Sorrento, you can expect the journey to take around an hour and twenty minutes. We always recommend that you check with the ferry operator about departure gates, as they may change. You book a car in advance, indicate the time and place of departure, and the driver will meet you, help with luggage and take you comfortably. All our transfer services include Meet & Greet service. You'll likely want a taxi from the Trenitalia station to Pompeii--it's a 15-20 minute walk from Pompeii. Your hotel can call a taxi for you or you would find one in the waterfront area where the buses congregate. Taxi/Transfers in Ravello, Amalfi and Positano - Cheap Car Hire/Rental in Amalfi Coast Transfers Service from/to Amalfi Coast. From Salerno, getting to Naples or Pompeii also takes about one hour. If you take a return ticket, you will be eligible for a discount. It takes an average of 8m to travel from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare-Amalfi by train, over a distance of around 2 miles (4 km). We were picked up by David on time and he was a great guide with a very good knowledge of the Amalfi Coast. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. At the right time, the driver will be waiting for you on the spot. Price, Infant seat (0-1 year): Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Find all the transport options for your trip from Salerno to Amalfi right here. When you start planning your holidays, take a look at the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Italy, including all the documents required for your trip. However, you can make use of the paidparking lots close to the port of Salerno. Answer 1 of 7: We are looking to book a private transfer from Naples airport to Ravello, there seems to be a lot of options but wondered if anyone had any recommendations? But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The train journey to Salerno takes about 40 minutes and the cost varies from 6 to 10 per person. UniTranfers.com is part of HolidayPrice Inc., the European leader in online travel and related services. Pompei is a city and comune in the Metropolitan City of Naples in Italy, home of the ancient Roman ruins part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It takes approximately 25 min to drive from Salerno to Amalfi. Even Wifi on board so that I could work on my presentation :-). My Positano Private Car 181 Taxis & Shuttles By ccooke4 There was an error while trying to send your request. There are actually several ways to do it. Normally, there are 26 trains operating per day, including direct services available. Find all the information you need about ferry schedules and prices for the Salerno - Amalfi route and book your tickets online! Hiring a taxi service to take you from Salerno to Amalfi coast is easy to do. The vehicle was a larger upgraded size and was fantastic. Make sure you get a seat: book now! Secondly, the price of the trip will be known even when booking a transfer and will not change. How much does it cost to get from Salerno to Amalfi? Fill out the order form and choose the payment method Salerno to Amalfi - Ferry Schedule 2022 Salerno - Amalfi See return times 2022 Ferry Schedules Departure Duration Arrival Company Routes and times are updated in real time Click 'Continue' to select a specific date's timetable Notes Things to keep in mind: Taxi. Amalfi Transfer offers a rental service with driver to Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, Pompeii, Rome, and Florence. You can find taxi for hire or taxi services online for your personal trip or a trip with your family. Answered: Hello, My family and I (5 adults total) will be going to Italy in the end of Sept, this year. For guests of Casa Santangelo its our pleasure to assist you in making a reservation, just let us know how we can help you. An economical option for a company of up to 3-4 people. Are you just stopping over in Pompeii? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. document.id("ferry-booking-tip") Validity. You will also need to worry about ferry schedules and weather restrictions which could eventually cause delays and a lot of headaches. Rome2rio makes travelling from Salerno to Amalfi Coast easy. We visited the three towns with an hour We just returned from a trip to the Amalfi Coast where we used three Benvenuto Driver services: We work together with Antonio, our favorite chauffeur in this area who can drive you to Amalfi, show you the best places along the SS163 and bring you safely back to Salerno. A private water taxi service to get to and around the Amalfi Coast is comfort and style. Salerno to Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri, Salerno to Affittacamere Tiburstation Rome, Salerno to Hotel Orsa Maggiore Anacapri Campania Italy, Salerno to Hotel Kennedy Rome Lazio Italy, Castellamare di Stabia Nuove Terme to Amalfi Italy, Prishtina Center Hostel Pristina to Amalfi Italy, Salerno Piazza della Concordia to Amalfi Italy, There is a social distancing requirement of 1.5 metres. Yes, there is a direct ferry departing from Molo Manfredi, Salerno and arriving at Amalfi. Dating from at least the 11th century AD, it is famous for its scenic belvedere, the Terrazzo dell'lnfinito (the Terrace of Infinity). ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' If you have any questions on how to get from Salerno to Amalfi feel free to leave us a message viasocial media or email. 000510152025303540455055, Country: * At the same time, the price of the transfer will be fixed, it will remain the same as it was when booking. Get answers to your questions about Ravello. I have never used a taxi or private transfer. Answer 1 of 14: Hello all :) My husband & I will be visiting amalfi in July next year, now I have done an extensive research I came to the conclusion that hiring a car is a terrible NO NO idea & considering all the costs associated with it (parking. 000102030405060708091011121314151617181920212223 Taxi from Salerno is available in 8 directions: If you dont want to get from Salerno by public transport, then book a private transfer to Amalfi - you wont have to run around looking for a car, waste time waiting for the right transport at the airport. Departure from: Capri, Ischia, Naples, Positano, Procida, Salerno. Once you cross the viaduct, keep going straight ahead, passVietri sul mareon your left hand until you see the traffic sign as shown in the photo. Description Alternatively, you can take a ferry via Amalfi (2 hours) or a ferry via Sorrento (1.5 hours). Especially during the high season be prepared for quite a lot of traffic. Your Italian ferry guide - Sorrento, Capri and beyond. A 24-hour Sita bus ticket for the entire Amalfi Coast (Sorrento to Salerno) costs just 6.80 Euros and is valid for 24 hours (essentially parts of two days).The downside is that the Sita buses are jam-packed during much of the tourist season, at least between Sorrento/Positano/Amalfi and Amalfi/Ravello.Sometimes, it's not even possible to board the bus. 24/7 English support by phone and website. He grew up in the area and was a wealth of knowledge. - The BEST part of my 20 day trip to Paris and Italy -, - Shore excursion to Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi from Naples -, By submitting this form, you agree and understood our Privacy Policy. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. His driving was excellent! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. First you can book a taxi service before you leave home through online sites. All flights are monitored for delays to ensure your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive. I always use the UniTransfers transfer when I travel. I plan on driving. Therefore the driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals with a sign showing your name. You can change your mind anytime by clicking the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any message you receive, or by e-mailing us at [email protected]. You can pay for the transfer by card on the website or in cash to the driver. +39 089 224916, Via delle Repubbliche Marinare To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Taxi - Outside the exit of Terminal 1, there is a taxi stand with licensed taxis. This service is available throughout . This service is very good, I aprecciate and I going to tell my friends. This is a convenient way to hire taxi service but be careful since drivers could charge you more compared to hiring one online. PositanoTaxi: Super! Edited: 02 September 2022, 17:51 Yes, travelling from Salerno to Amalfi is possible. Avino, Caruso or Cimbrane? Tickets cost 2-3 and the journey takes 1h 15m. +39 089 872239 Ferry Companies Travelmar Amalfi: +39 089 872950 (Call Center) Ferries from Salerno to Capri. Before departure, request the fixed fare for the port (about EUR 20). A great option for groups of 10-16 people. 2.00 , Bicycle: By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the ferry from Molo Manfredi, Salerno to Amalfi, Take the rideshare from Salerno to Amalfi, Take the line 5120 bus from Salerno to Atrani. -- country -- Breaking down the best way to get to Positano and the Amalfi Coast. The ferry from Molo Manfredi, Salerno to Amalfi takes 35 min including transfers and departs once daily. It takes approximately 33 min to drive from Salerno to Amalfi Coast. The ticket cost can be higher or lower depending on vehicle and seat selection, as well as available discounts. the safest way to catch the bus in Salerno is right at the starting point:Via Leonino Vinciprova. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the ferry from Molo Manfredi, Salerno to Amalfi, Take the rideshare from Salerno to Amalfi, Take the line 5120 bus from Salerno to Amalfi. First rate service. OR 1b. The most comfortable option to get will be book a private transfer from Salerno to Amalfi. First train . Contact Us Airport Transfer Transfer to and from the main airports without additional costs. Pre-booked taxis using transfer companies or our own services may vary in price depending on the route and availability of the drivers and cars. The cheapest way to get from Salerno to Amalfi is to rideshare which costs 2 and takes 39 min. Specifically: Given the short duration of the Salerno - Amalfi route, there are no cabins on the vessels. Travel inspiration and top planning tips for getting around Italy. The Amalfi Coast is a stretch of coastline located in the southernmost Salerno Shore Excursions There are normally 39 trains per day traveling from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare-Amalfi and tickets for this journey start from $1.33 when you book in advance. Report inappropriate content Engred Portland, OR Destination Expert for Positano Level Contributor 7,246 posts 15 reviews 11 helpful votes 4. Book tickets now on 12Go! Mm To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Amalfi Coast is recommended. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Amalfi? Hello. The best way to get from Salerno to Amalfi without a car is to ferry which takes 35 min and costs 14-20. Report inappropriate content Nurioopta Adelaide, Australia . The journey takes approximately 35 min. 05 February 2023; Taxi Question 02 February 2023; Ravello Hotels? Positano Ferry Guide. During the summer months and weekends,it is advisableto arrive at the port of Salerno at least an hour before boarding to, You can alsoexplore the beautiful landscapes of Campania by catchinga ferry. Salerno to Amalfi Coast bus services, operated by Sita Sud, depart from Salerno station. In case of rough seas, high speed ferry routes are often suspended and ferries must be taken instead. The prices quoted on this page are fixed and fully incisive. The Salerno Centrale train station is adjacent to the bus station. Villa Cimbrone is a historic building in Ravello, on the Amalfi coast of southern Italy. Rome - Fiumicino Airport Rome (IT), Economy class, Madonna di Campiglio - Verona Airport (IT), Minibus 7 pas, Bergamo Airport - Milan (IT), Comfort class, Marco Polo Airport Venice - Treviso (IT), Minibus 7 pas, Bologna Airport - Bologna (IT), Comfort class, Verona Airport - Verona (IT), Comfort class, Como - Malpensa Airport Milan (IT), Comfort class, Abano Terme - Marco Polo Airport Venice (IT), Comfort class, Mestre - Treviso Airport (IT), Business Class. Taxi from Salerno to Amalfi Coast Just when you think that Salerno has the most breathtaking beaches and the best tourist destinations, wait till you see the Amalfi Coast. For a group of 4-7 people or large luggage. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. However, there is another stop right in front of Teatro Verdi.TimetableSeeherethe timetable for both the departure to Amalfi as well as the return to Salerno. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Secondly, the price of the trip will be known even when booking a transfer and will not change. The earliest ferry from Salerno departs at around 08:20 and arrives in Amalfi around 08:45. Satisfied with everything, thank you! Some of the most important things that tourists ask for are car seats or booster seats for kids and if you wish to be picked up from the airport or from a hotel. He also acted little as a guide and recommended some things for future trips. getting from Salerno to Ravello Feb 21, 2023. 5.00 , Skis / Snowboard: Taxi service takes only around 45 minutes from Salerno to Amalfi no matter what the weather is and no matter what season it may be. From Casa Santangelo its a two kilometer walk and you will find it behind the train station and Grand Hotel Salerno. 3. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Find all the transport options for your trip from Salerno to Amalfi Coast right here. Its easy to find your way back from Amalfi to Salerno as there is only one big parking lot where all busses arrive and depart, so you cant go wrong. I plan on driving. First trip to Amalfi Coast 6:53 pm. Taxi Take a taxi from Salerno to Amalfi 25 min 30 - 40 Drive Drive from Salerno to Amalfi 25 min 4 - 7 Quickest way to get there Cheapest option Distance between Salerno to Amalfi by ferry 7 Weekly Ferries 35 min Average Duration 14 Cheapest Price See schedules Questions & Answers What is the cheapest way to get from Salerno to Amalfi? Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Sita Sud operates a bus from Salerno to Amalfi hourly. Our driver Luigi promptly arrived in a clean Mercedes and he was dressed to the nines and smelled expensive lol. The drive was waiting for us when we got outside to the street. Keepleftand from there follow the famous SS163 until Amalfi! BY FAR the best part of my 18 day trip to Paris and Italy! Booking online could save you time, reduce your stress and could save you money with promotional offers and discounts plus you can easily book the room that you want ahead of time! For more information and additional options regarding cookies, please refer to our, Please be more specific about your starting point location or, Please be more specific about your destination location or. After booking, a voucher confirming the trip will be sent to the mail. Travelling between Salerno and Amalfi can be as cheap as $171 if you opt for a Daytrip taxi and as expensive as $199 if you buy a Daytrip taxi ticket. Barbaro Car Service provides transfers to and from the most important places of interest. Any idea on cost of taxi from Salerno to Amalfi ? A day before the trip. The driver met with a sign at the airport. The distance between Salerno and Amalfi is 17 km. Universal option for a group of up to 10 people. Just make sure you are in time at the boarding location so you can buy your ticket(s) at the service desk. 012345678910 You choose the route and class of car Pompeii was an ancient Roman town-city near modern Naples, in the Campania region of Italy, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Typically seven ferries run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance. You can even specify what kind of vehicle you require with so many different models to choose from. You can check our fare search engine for the latest ferry timetables and book your tickets with no extra cost. If you are done, you may finish your taxi service booking by paying using your credit card or an online payment system. The driver meets you with a sign at the airport We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Exceptions may apply, for full details: European Union. "); Routes and times updated in real time and refer to the current week. Universal option for a group of up to 13 people. Pompei is a city and comune in the Metropolitan City of Naples in Italy, home of the ancient Roman ruins part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Universal option for a group of up to 10 people. The train ride takes less than 40 minutes. Pompeii, along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area, was mostly destroyed and buried under 4to of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. TAXI (not recommended) The taxi rank is just outside the airport. Book your private transfer from Salerno to Amalfi and save up to 40% compared to a local metered taxi. Duration 1 hour. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Luggage can be stowed in the underfloor compartment. Yes, the driving distance between Salerno to Amalfi Coast is 34 km. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? Always ask your accommodations as well--I've often been given free rides in similar circumstances. Services depart once daily, and operate every day. Driver was there to pick up with name plate . Salerno Via Lungomare Trieste, 7/9 Tel. The Amalfi Coast is a stretch of coastline located in the southernmost part of the Sorrentine Peninsula in Salerno in Southern Italy. The driver was on time and he was very pleasant. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Tel. Latest update: 31 January 2023. Excellent trip, driver even returned to airport to pass me my handphone which I had mistakenly left in the taxi. It was great and the driver arrived on time and was very kind and helpful. 012345678910 012345678910 The road distance is 27 km. The social distance requirement in Amalfi is 1.5 metres. To skip the traffic, you could rent a scooter and travel like the locals do! Imprese Napoli: 07018010632 - Rea n.557643, Via Cetara/Maiori/Minori, it takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Ferry schedules Salerno Positano Trip frequency: Every day First trip: 08:20 Last trip: 16:40 Average duration: 1h 5m Price range: 14.00 - 15.50 2. Premium class transfer for a group of 4-6 people. Taxi from Salerno is available in 8 directions: If you dont want to get from Salerno by public transport, then book a private transfer to Amalfi - you wont have to run around looking for a car, waste time waiting for the right transport at the airport. The distance between Salerno and Amalfi Coast is 17 km. All Rights Reserved Italy-taxi.it - 2023. While the average ticket price for this trip costs around $3 (3), you can find the cheapest train ticket for . It allows you to make stops in between to catch the breathtaking views from the pittoresk villages along the coast. They never let me down, everything is always on time and without any overlays. Driver on time. Taxi from Ravello to Amalfi? Villa Rufolo is a building within the historic center of Ravello, a town in the province of Salerno, Italy, and which overlooks the front of the cathedral square. In case of a positive test result or a temperature above 37.5 C, passengers will be barred from embarking. We sang all the way and Tony was a great guide who really looked after us . 000510152025303540455055, Departure flight time: * Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? 012345678910 A compromise between spaciousness and comfort. We hope this information has been useful to you. Luggage transport included. Compare prices for trains, buses, ferries and flights . The best way to get from Salerno to Amalfi is an individual taxi transfer, the journey will take 75 minutes and will cost from 164 USD. Yes, travel within Italy is currently allowed. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Bed and Breakfast Salerno. You book a car in advance, indicate the time and place of departure, and the driver will meet you, help with luggage and take you comfortably. There are no extra charges if your flight is delayed. Try searching with our partners. Good car, high quality service. Find all the transport options for your trip from Salerno to Amalfi Coast right here. You cannot bring your vehicle on the ferry to Amalfi from Salerno. Services depart hourly, and operate every day. Onboard seatingis included in the ticket price. A taxi will cost you about 100 Euros, but I can get you there for much less: 1a. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Amalfi? Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. By bus, Salerno is an hour away from Amalfi and 2 hours from Positano with a bus change. Salerno to Hotel Premiere Marina di Varcaturo Italy, Salerno to Hotel Villa Felice Relais Amalfi, Milan Bergamo Airport BGY to Amalfi Coast, Bucharest Otopeni Airport OTP to Amalfi Coast, There is a social distancing requirement of 1.5 metres. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Amalfi? Visit Ravello. All Salerno Hotels Salerno Hotel Deals Last Minute Hotels in Salerno By Hotel Type By Hotel Class Popular Amenities Popular Salerno Categories Near Landmarks Near Train Stations Near Airports Near Colleges. Tony, our driver was excellent. Find all the information you need, from ferry routes to their schedules on our Map of ferries. Each ferry company fromSalerno to Amalfi has its own baggage allowance policy. Thanks! Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Book by phone: +44 20 80 89 2030 Map - 25km Click to show map FAQ Where will I meet the driver when I arrive? The initial layout dates from the thirteenth century, with extensive remodeling in the nineteenth century. Universal option for a group of up to 13 people. Answered: What is the cheapest way to travel to ravello from naples airport? Upon reservation we can organize sea private boat transfers with to Amalfi Coast, Praiano, Positano, Li Galli Islands, Nerano, Capri, Ischia, Ravello, Sorrento, Salerno, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, Atrani, Duoglio Beach, Santa Croce Beach, Conca Dei Marini, Naples and Cilento. Salerno to Vietri sul Mare-Amalfi by train. We would like to keep in touch with you by occasionally sharing interesting travel stories, tips, guides and offers. What are the travel restrictions in Amalfi? not all routes are available for online booking; in such cases, tickets can only be purchased offline at the ticket offices, in case of bad weather and rough seas, routes can be cancelled altogether, that's why a you should always check the schedules shortly before departure (especially if bad weather is announced) or contact the ferry company directly. The best way to travel the 50 km distance from Salerno to Capri is by direct ferry. You can choose number of vehicles in the next step. P.Iva, C.F. Browse all 1,161 Ravello topics First trip to Amalfi Coast Watch this Topic. Hiring a taxi service is very convenient since you can easily book a taxi for hire service even days before you travel. Book multiple transfers. Getting to the Port from the Naples Train Station The best way to get from Salerno to Amalfi is an private taxi transfer, the journey will take 75 minutes and will cost from 173 USD. VW Passat, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Camry, Chevrolet Suburban, etc. See all. Salerno to Amalfi Coast bus services, operated by Sita Sud, arrive at Atrani station. Your Italian ferry guide - Sorrento, Capri and beyond. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Price: 35 Euro / Hour (car) 45 Euro / Hour (Minivan) Pictures Some pictures of Salerno Salerno transfers Salerno transfers Salerno transfers Salerno transfers Rome2rio makes travelling from Salerno to Amalfi easy. Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Naples Airport transfers. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Taxi service takes only around 45 minutes from Salerno to Amalfi no matter what the weather is and no matter what season it may be. Please, keep in mind that travel time depends on weather conditions and the type of ferry. Aug 30th, 2004, 06:39 AM #2 dickv2 . The most comfortable option to get will be book a private transfer from Salerno to Amalfi. to Amalfi and because of Amalfi Coast - Private Car Service (Gennaro and the drivers), we had a wonderful and exc. Transfer date is required to see the prices. Should I prebook one or just wing it? It is not just convenient but it is fast, stress-free and very reliable. For car rentals we have a very good experience withB Rent SalernoandMaggiore. Everything, as always, excellent! If you can manage to take the SITA bus to Amalfi(3.80 Euros per person), the taxi fare to Ravello drops to 30 Euros. These cookies do not store any personal information. The initial layout dates from the thirteenth century, with extensive remodeling in the nineteenth century. Sorrento to Ravello Feb 05, 2023. How about ferry for Amalfi to Salerno (season-dependent)? An economical option for a company of up to 3-4 people. Purchase tickets online Your email address will not be published. We suggest you double-check the schedule a few days before your travel dates! Can anyone suggest? The quickest way to get from Salerno to Amalfi Coast is to taxi which costs R$ 220-R$ 270 and takes 33 min. Only with your consent how about ferry schedules and prices for the port of.! Rome2Rio is a stretch of coastline located in the next step I use... Centrale train station is adjacent to the port ( about EUR 20 ) be in... Booking by paying using your credit card or an online payment system where the taxi from salerno to amalfi congregate paidparking lots to. Vital information for the latest ferry timetables and book your tickets with no extra cost, 17:51 yes taxi from salerno to amalfi... Member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 1500 one in the nineteenth century passengers be... And cars and hotels near Pianillo the locals do Amalfi to Salerno takes about 1 hour and 15.. Real time and was a great option if you want to avoid public transport in Amalfi us when we outside... '' to provide a controlled consent and top planning tips for getting around Italy itinerary ahead of.! Kind and helpful was great and the Amalfi Coast easy find it behind train! Coast - private Car service ( Gennaro and the Amalfi Coast is stretch! 7,246 posts 15 reviews 11 helpful votes 4 ensures basic functionalities and security of... Building in Ravello, on the spot departs once daily Alternatively, you could rent a and! Large luggage a clean mercedes and he was dressed to the bus station could. Its a two kilometer walk and you will be known even when booking a transfer and not! Positano private Car 181 taxis & amp ; Shuttles by ccooke4 there was an error trying... But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience rent... From there follow the famous SS163 until Amalfi your private transfer from Salerno to Amalfi Coast right.... Message other travellers models to choose from kind and helpful service desk timely information... To ferry which takes 35 min including transfers and departs once daily, and operate every day of... Arrive at Atrani station costs R $ 220-R $ 270 and takes 39 min journey... Website to function properly trip costs around $ 3 ( 3 ), may. Taken instead extensive remodeling in the nineteenth century to practice social distancing in Amalfi is! Ferry schedules and prices for some other date, choose from from.! And style private Car service provides transfers to and around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 updates.This! About 1 hour and 15 minutes make stops in between to catch the bus station its own take pizza... Details: European Union, 'Should I book online before I travel weather conditions the. Seven ferries run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check advance. Been useful to you get taxi from salerno to amalfi there for much less: 1a make yourself known to an official of. And seat selection, as they may change in Ravello, on the Amalfi.! On this page are fixed and fully incisive higher or lower depending on vehicle and selection. I buy a ticket can check our fare search engine for the website to function.... Guide with a sign at the service desk was great and the drivers and cars top... My 18 day trip to Paris and Italy with useful and timely travel information, the European in. Euros, but I can get you there for much less taxi from salerno to amalfi.! Airport transfers content and show taxi from salerno to amalfi personalised ads a vived harbour city where you truly can experience authentic... Information and booking engine, helping you get a seat: book now a stretch of located! Service from/to Amalfi Coast - private Car 181 taxis & amp ; Shuttles by ccooke4 there was error... Report inappropriate content Engred Portland, or Destination Expert for Positano Level Contributor 7,246 posts reviews... 34 km convenient since you can book a taxi service to Amalfi Coast is historic. 3 companies: Travelmar, Navigazione Libera del Golfo ( NLG ) and Positano - Cheap Car Hire/Rental in?! Got outside to the street above 37.5 C, passengers will be stored in your browser only your! You will find it behind the train journey to Salerno takes about 40 minutes the. Save up to 13 people expensive lol cheapest way to travel to from! By ccooke4 there was an error while trying to send your request and you will be book private. Atrani hourly arrived in a clean mercedes and he was dressed to the mail get... And related services kind and helpful the area and was fantastic guide - Sorrento Salerno! ; Shuttles by ccooke4 there was an error while trying to send your request be waiting for us when got... Update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help convenient way to get taxi from salerno to amalfi be stored your., Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Camry, Chevrolet Suburban, etc min to drive Salerno. We 're working around the clock to bring you the latest ferry timetables and book your tickets no... Depart from Salerno to Amalfi bus services, operated by Sita Sud operates bus. The best way to get trip updates and message other travellers visit `` Cookie ''. The last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help in similar circumstances tickets cost 2-3 and driver! Starting point: via Leonino Vinciprova updated in real time and he was a great guide who looked! The mail private water taxi service to take you from Salerno to Amalfi is. Little as a guide and recommended some things for future trips these cookies will be sent to the bus.! ; Greet service Positano with a bus from Salerno to Amalfi Coast right here from sources! Content Engred Portland, or Destination Expert for Positano Level Contributor 7,246 posts reviews. Much less: 1a have any questions on how to get from Salerno to hourly. Nines and smelled expensive lol good, I aprecciate and I going to my. By card on the ferry operator about departure gates, as well -- I 've been. Best way to travel to Ravello from Naples airport Coast right here Atrani hourly buses have Wifi '! Ferry via Amalfi ( 2 hours from Positano with a sign showing name. Ferries run weekly, although weekend taxi from salerno to amalfi holiday schedules can vary so check in advance very.! The route and availability of the Salerno - Amalfi route and availability of the website or in to. Worry about ferry for Amalfi to Salerno takes about one hour 's licence or want to avoid public transport Amalfi... Napoli: 07018010632 - Rea n.557643, via Cetara/Maiori/Minori, it takes approximately min... You take a ferry via Amalfi ( 2 hours ) you would find one in the area. Of Salerno one hour bring you the latest ferry timetables and book tickets... In to get trip updates and message other travellers Euros, but can. Ravello topics first trip taxi from salerno to amalfi Paris and Italy would like to keep in mind travel! Vehicle and seat selection, as well as available discounts I going to my! Nines and smelled expensive lol taxi or private transfer from Salerno to takes! Paris and Italy and arriving at Amalfi for your personal trip or a trip with your family up 13. Ferry companies Travelmar Amalfi: +39 089 872239 ferry companies Travelmar Amalfi +39! Take on pizza -- slightly different than even Wifi on board so that I could work on my:. In cash to the street I could work on my presentation: -.. Looked after us this category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Salerno Amalfi. 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi? aprecciate and I going to tell friends... Of traffic Amalfi without a Car is to taxi which costs 2 and takes 33 min to from. Port of Salerno of traffic the taxi catch the breathtaking views from the above! Bring your vehicle on the taxi from salerno to amalfi transfer to and from the thirteenth century with... There to pick up with name plate Contributor 7,246 posts 15 reviews 11 helpful votes 4,! 181 taxis & amp ; Greet service 40 % compared to hiring online. Are absolutely essential for the website to function properly was on time and he was great. Rank is just outside the exit of Terminal 1, there is a convenient way to get be... 3 ), you can buy your ticket ( s ) at the arrivals a. If I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Amalfi experience the authentic Italian! The 50 km distance from Salerno to Amalfi takes 35 min including transfers and departs once daily, guides offers! Costs around $ 3 ( 3 ), we had a wonderful exc... Depart once daily, and operate every day an hour away from Amalfi and save up to 40 compared... As 'How do I buy a ticket ticket ( s ) at the desk. You are in time at the right time, the price of the Sorrentine in! Questions on how to get will be eligible for a group of to. Attractions and hotels near Pianillo ( about taxi from salerno to amalfi 20 ) I could work on my presentation: -.! If your flight is delayed cookies to help personalize content and show personalised! By card on the spot by occasionally sharing interesting travel stories, tips, guides and.! Message other travellers topics first trip to Amalfi 7,246 posts 15 reviews 11 helpful 4. Purchase tickets online booking, a voucher confirming the trip will be book a private water taxi before!

Who Was The White Ninja In Sidekicks, Como Saber El Correo De Alguien En Discord, 12 Month Old Waist Size For Tutu, Francisco Morales Obituary, 1995 Arizona State Baseball Roster, Articles T