Is it possible a car can be this exhilarating in park? Neal bought his first Corvette in 1985 and has owned nine sincethe latest a 2017 Z06. Ron Fellows. STORY: TRAVIS WRIGHT/PHOTOGRAPHY: JOSEPH PUHY. A small sampling of my Corvette apparel: Paul 2015 Stingray: 1LT Blade Silver, A8, ZF1 Package, Transparent Top, NPP Exhaust, Red Calipers, . I have not been but Ive heard its amazing and absolutely worth it. Useful. Let's get back to school! There are a lot of performance driving schools around, but Ron Fellows delivers an exceptional experience that should be at the top of your list! Visitors to ManTripping.com should be aware that this is a commercial site and these help us generate income and other benefits. Designed for all experience levels, the Corvette Owners School is the ultimate owners manual, providing new Corvette owners with in-depth knowledge of their vehicle while also teaching them about its incredible track capabilities. The first, from scratch, retro look 1953 Corvette Roadster with all the trick . I don't have a picture loaded but I have a nice black quarter zip pullover with red stitching and the C7 Corvette script that I really like and have received many compliments on. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our knowledgeable staff. The track's first driving experience can be had by joining Ron Fellows' Performance Driving School, established in 2008 by the multi-time driving champion and class winner in every major long-distance sports car race. Search titles only . While this is home to the Corvette Owners School, anyone can register for the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. Only show this user. Of course the night between the two school days is covered in your registration costs, but I wanted to add the night before class (5/8), and the night of class completion (5/10) Adding the . Take advantage of our progressive curriculum, including dynamic car control exercises, visual scanning development, proper cornering techniques, and much more. Please contact us directly for assistance with any inquiries or to purchase items from Spring Mountain. We want to make sure our students leave with a solid understanding of the Corvettes capabilities, as well as their own.. check out the. Free shipping for many products! Photos of the unloading were shared by the official Corvette Owner's School on Facebook. A video also captured some of the fun day. I signed up for this after taking delivery of my C8. Using your feedback, we are confident that these new courses will truly take your driving skills to the next level. While $3,895 is ultimately much more costly than a couple laps around a track in a Ferrari I've never learned anything from those driving experiences. Sold 3/31 at 20,800 smiles of miles. What else is this car capable of? Tuition includes a one-night stay in one of Spring Mountain's luxury condominiums and clubhouse access along with breakfast and lunch . I have very limited experience on a racetrack - probably only once, 20+ years ago. This isn't just a "fantasy car experience". I went in September and had a blast. On the track with a high performance vehicle you have awesome brakes and that allows you to do rapid decelerations while still maintaining control. This is an exclusive opportunity to engage, reward and entertain your group with an exhilarating driving experience featuring race-track-developed models from Camaro and the highly anticipated all-new mid-engine Corvette C8. Description. Make sure to hit that like button a. Same with Nomex - I can't imagine there being an accident that could cause a fire. Finding value in style points, he can appreciate cars of all power and performance levels. 2007 Z06 Corvette, ron Fellows Edition 58 With Three Thousand Five HundredOriginal Miles. The goal for all levels of our school is to provide an exciting and educational, adrenaline-charged program. We can deliver by Spring (Only one available)! Donate. Mar 9, 2015. Non-owners, COS graduate, or Corvette owner with full knowledge Corvette C8 electronics. This delivery is in preparation for the first Corvette Owners Classes for the C8 Z06 in April. He took a few steps toward . I just got back from my Spring Mountain C8 owners 2 day driving school (Jan 6th and 7Th) and I have to say I am impressed and its worth every penny. Well my story is simple I met Mike at Barrett Jackson. . /* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. Come join the discussion on performance modifications, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more! The Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motor Resort runs a school designed specifically for C7 Corvette owners. We had both served in the US Marine Corps Im a bit older than, Mike But we did get a chance to share a lot of stories. Las Vegas to the east. Sold by veidner. Josh Filsoof is a 25-year-old lawyer from Manhattan. Corvette Accessories/Visual Modifications, 2016 3LZ Corvette Racing Yellow Z06 Coupe - VIN #: 2037, TPW: 10-Aug-2015, Produced: 14-Aug-2015, R8C Museum Delivery: 01-Sept-2015, Picking Up My Z06 From the National Corvette Museum / Build Updates. I finally broke down and bought one, and Ive always wanted to do some track driving, so I figured this school is a great way to get into it. Filsoof, who learned about the Corvette owners school through the dealership where he purchased his car, represents the next generation of Corvette drivers. Other than going to a mile track and going around the track at NCM when I was picking up my car in August this was my . All this can be yours when you make a small donation that supports a number of veterans and childrens charities. While this is essentially the base model, it is a fantastic opportunity to get introduced to the Corvette brand and certainly no slouch when it comes to speed, performance or styling. Set to begin this April, it will be offering enhanced two-day programs featuring the all-new mid-engine Corvette at its facilities located in Pahrump, Nevada. Avoid the 2+ year wait. But the luxury condos here are located trackside. Lots of threads on the Ron Fellows experience. Rent a cool car to do this. You cut through it. In this video I take you along to see exactly what it's like to attend the C8 Owners School at the Spring Mountain Motor Resort, just. Get our daily recap of Corvette news delivered directly to your inbox. Learn to master the precision and power of the incredible, all-new mid-engine Corvette in one of our newly designed programs! This combination of a very limited, select edition of carbon fiber bodies mated to Roadster Shop chassis culminated into something very special. A Secret Santa who is at the track this week sent us these first photos showing America's newest super car dressed in the Ron Fellows Livery. 30+ days ago. Fellows holds the record for most wins by a foreign-born driver in NASCAR's top three series (Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and trucks) with six - four in Nationwide and two in trucks. The C8 Stingray Z51 is the exclusive car of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. HOURS: Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST. Similar to the Corvette Owners School, our Intro to Open-Lapping program is designed for all experience levels. A video also captured the fun day. The carand the classwere a birthday gift for Raymond, who spent more than 30 years practicing dentistry in metro Detroit. Students at the school are there to share the joy of performance driving. The pics show the sports cars driven off the trailer and into the garage where they had their transport covers removed to reveal a mix of large wing and low wing cars. Email me to talk about any cars you want to sell:[email protected]! Driving an exotic car is awesome, but this is a full package that makes for an ultimate experience. The courses may be taken in a C7 Corvette Stingray, Grand Sport, or Z06. The online apparel and gift shop at Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is being updated. New media New comments Search media. Fellows Corvette factory performance school info, also this rare Corvette has the large 2017 and 2018 Factory large full brochures about the. Source: . Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is located just 55 miles West of the Las Vegas Strip. $9.95. And they don't require a NOMEX suit, gloves, or shoes. Comfort is relative and I'm not going to say that sitting in a Corvette ZR1 is as comfortable as a Tahoe but as a guy as big as I am I was nervous approaching the car. If you bought your Z06, as soon as you get your VIN, contact the school at 800-391-6891 and start inquiring about class schedules and get your name in now when you can plan around it. These seconds or milliseconds that you save might be the difference between 1st and 5th! Theres a place in the American Southwest where the sound of Corvette V8 engines thunder against the mountains, reverberate across the desert, and shake your soul. I was really concerned about getting on the track, but as other have said, they won't push you past your limit. It's extremely rare anyone leaves the track, and if they do there are acres of flat desert as run-off. It is is about an hour from Pahrump-and would be my first/best recommendation. Man I missed those shoes when there in march.. Those are awesome. $23.85 $20.28 ( Save 15%) 2007 Ron Fellows Z06 Corvette T-Shirt. He, and a handful of other highly-competent hot-shoes used their experience and talents to make Corvette the dominating force it is today. Download Episode. From April, the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School, which is located just 55 miles from downtown Las Vegas, will be offering enhanced two-day programs with the all-new mid-engine Corvette. 3-hour live workshop. But they do offer advanced classes, so I'll probably go and sign up for the advanced classes since the COS is a prerequisite. Corvette Furman. Even within these different models there are various options and trim levels to create a vehicle that is a perfect fit for your budget and desires. Great advice on the restaurant and cash for the tips! The Ron Fellows School has opened up more dates . Reactions: legion, greggshere, Gyrsaker and 11 others. While I'm not sure I'd opt to do a long road trip in a Corvette, it's certainly a more practical car that I expected. Skilled braking is something I know that I need to spend more time working on during future track opportunities since generally with street driving slow gradual decelerations are prefered. Owners have just one year to get their classes scheduled or you lose Chevys discount to attend the school. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Visit Cruise West Coast. Headed to Spring Mountain for the Ron Fellows driving school and looking for advice. Las Vegas has no shortage of awesome driving experiences with cars costing hundreds of thousands of dollars but they are just that. This doesnt feel like mere driving. Driving is what we do on our way to work, to drop off the kids. The certificate is only good for one year from the date you took delivery of the car. The certificate isnot transferable,oneowner per VIN, andyou must have taken delivery of your carto book the school. Soory sourced from Corvette Blogger. 2015 Rebel 1 Stingray - Torch Red, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and skirts. Were not even movingjust idlingand I feel one palm perspire around a pen (I thought itd be possible to take notes) as the other white-knuckles the handle of the passenger door. 2007 Ron Fellows Z06 Corvette T-Shirt. You start asking questions. Located about 45 miles from Las Vegas at Spring Mountain Mo. Tools/Equipment. Corvette is both nimble and quick as we experienced taking different trim levels through various training courses during our visit. We Got Your Back! With the arrival of the new 2023 Corvette Z06, the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain is busy preparing for its Z06 Owners Class. You can almost touch it. Other Auto Racing Fan Apparel & Souvenirs; Indy Racing Fan Apparel & Souvenirs; More; eBay Motors; Clothing, Shoes & Accessories; . Spring Mountain Motor Resort has all that and more. If GM was going to make the most powerful Corvette theyve ever built, the thought was that it should come with some training, Fellows says. Driving a performance automobile is about more than just going fast - it's about going quick. The worst roll out of a new vehicle that Ive ever seen!!! Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Day one gets you super familiar with the cars, some basic performance driving skills and the track . */, Bachelor Party Idea: Group Outing to a Shooting Range, All The Dirt on Mint 400: The Great American Off-Road Race, Tips For Planning a Road Trip With Your Wife, Here's Why Guys Will Love Sailing On Holland America Line's Rotterdam, Why MSC Seashore Is The Perfect Ship For a Guys Getaway Cruise, Drinking Our Way Through 150 Years Of Holland America Line History At Half Moon Bar. and/or Yeah, its delivery day at Spring Mountain and the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School as a truckload of 2023 Corvette Z06s arrive via a Jack Cooper transporter! . Its a terrific car to drive with cold a/c and plenty of power to spare. Thompson was there to up her game. The goal for all levels of our school is to provide an exciting and educational, adrenaline-charged program. Options include dual power seats, Delco/Bose Gold Series audio system w/CD and cassette, as well as all the standard features, youd expect on a C4 Corvette. The Corvette is just the most recent addition to the garage. *It was a wonderful experience. Owners have just one year to get their classes scheduled or you lose Chevys discount to attend the school. Filsoof worked hard academically and says he secured a full ride to a university. This is a savings of more than $1,500 compared to what it would cost if I just booked it for a guys weekend adventure. Looking for an exceptional driving or racing experience in a high-performance sports car? The supercharged 6.2L V8 is set to take you from zero-60 in only 2.95 seconds. As soon as you get your VIN, contact the school at 800-391-6891 and start inquiring about class schedules and get your name in now when you can plan around it. New Listing 2016 CORVETTE - Z06 - RON FELLOWS DRIVING SCHOOL 25 PAGE BOOKLET FOR THE "Z06" Brand New. Ron Fellows Driving School. Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Description: Light weight and warm zip up fleece. Our step-by-step program integrates the exercises and maneuvers to coordinate eyes, hands, and feet providing you with a baseline for car control that will have you balancing your car with confidence and finesse. The Ron Fellows Performance Driving School has been introducing new Corvette owners to their cars full performance potential for over a decade. Transcript. This is something else entirely. You can drive as fast as you can, they evaluate how you're doing after each session and move people to other groups by skill. Welcome to Nevada. While this is home to the Corvette Owners School, anyone can register for the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. People over 40 tend to see themselves as about 20% younger than their actual age. Enjoy, post some comments on your experience when you get back. You have entered an incorrect email address! Spring Mountain is your destination. Both the Ron Fellows school that GM uses and the Ford Performance School are staffed by world class drivers. Within months, Spring Mountain and Fellows formed a partnership with Chevrolet. He puts forth a curriculum that focuses on the nuances of Corvette technology in ways that help all driversfrom complete newbies who just bought their first Corvette to those whove owned several and have hours of track time under their beltunderstand how to approach and execute proper steering, cornering, braking, and speed control. At the Official Performance Driving School of Corvette, things go pretty fast. I am on the list for a 2023 and a Z06 I dont expect until 2024/25. $$$ The deep rumbling sound has me bracing for somethingor someone. From Dantes view, you are looking across Death Valley with Badwater Basin far below you and across the valley, you are looking at the Panamint Mountain range. Theres a place in the American Southwest where the sound of Corvette V8 engines thunder against the mountains, reverberate across the desert, and shake your soul. The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals: Hannah Marie Pegram, 22, a white female wanted on probation violations who . I did buy the insurance, but, still not planing on wrecking but does anyone really plan on it? Anyone who has even driven a car knows that breaks slow you down and that gives you better control of the vehicle. One lucky winner will take home the keys to a 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 70th Anniversary Edition in White Pearl Tricoat, an Ermine White 1965 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible, and a check for $48,500 to pay the winners taxes. Or at least thats how I remember it. The Fastest Growing Car Club on the West Coast of FL, Citrus County. I discovered that they don't have racing belts nor the ability to use my FIA HANS II device with my helmet. Through a dynamic series of car control exercises and maneuvers developed by Corvette Racing legend Ron Fellows, we have developed a curriculum that . Site design by Shoreline Digital Marketing, Click here to go to their Facebook page to see the pictures and video, This CF1 is already SOLD, though you can custom build. Between the club I belong to and the other random Corvette polo shirts and jackets, I have way more than I need. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Ladies size XL from Ron Fellows Performance Driving School in spring mountain. At the end of the second spin around the track, my grip has loosened but the smile on my face never left. I find it to be a potentially addictive thrill. Shop for customizable Ron Fellows Corvette clothing on Zazzle Canada. Andy is an avid railfan and gets his high by flying radio-controlled model airplanes when time permits. Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription. Its like pouring salt in the wound. The Ron Fellows Performance Driving School for C8 Corvette owners is an exclusive program subsidized by Chevrolet, providing first owners of a new and unused 2020 Corvette with a two-day school for only $1,000. The instructors were great - they were enthusiastic, and provided really good constructive feedback, while still remaining positive. However, what I learned on the track here was that braking actually helps put the nose of the car back on the pavement so there's more ability to steer in the direction you want to go. Plenty of YouTube videos about it. See more of Ron Fellows Performance Driving School on Facebook. ASSOCIATED PRESS. The Cars are Real, The Winners are Real! Nice to see a driving school can get an entire truck load of them, but the average schmuck like me can wait and wait and waitand then wait some more to get one. Six Ways To Enjoy Your Visit To Half Moon Cay Beyond Just a Beach Break, Interested in booking a cruise? To anyone who has attended the school: What is there for your spouse to do? 149.95 USD. Subreddit for the C8 Mid Engined Corvette. See more of Ron Fellows Performance Driving School on Facebook . The school has previously indicated that its first Corvette Owners Classes for the Z06 will start up in April. The Corvette Owner's School offered by the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is back up and running today despite last Sunday's heavy thunderstorms and the resulting flash floods that caused a huge mess to the track, garages, and the surrounding residences. Copyright 2018-2022 MidEngineCorvetteForum.com. This Black Beauty has had only one local So. What might be even more impressive than any zero-to-whatever time is the cars ability to slow from 130 mph down to 40just in time to take a 90-degree turn. Hi folks, I am set up for the 5/9-5/10 school and had a question for those that have gone. CorvetteBlogger.com covers all generations of the Chevrolet Corvette including C8 news, spy photos, Corvette videos, auctions, prices, and Corvette Racing. I Am The Second Owner. Create new account. Learn what this self-described geek loves the most about his Chevrolet Malibu. 714-630-0700, Photo Credit: Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. If this had been any other weekend resort escape, Id be reminiscing about the dramatic sunsets,jaw- dropping sunrises, and staggering beauty of Mount Charleston. Raymond loves the car. I just got back from Ron Fellows yesterday. Check out our t-shirts, polo shirts, hoodies and more great items. owner since new! Ron Fellows resort accommodations question. Call 714-630-0700 or email:[email protected]. C7 Racing Shoes back from Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. All participants in the Ron Fellows Corvette Owners School receive a certificate of completion, andheres a stat for youprecisely 100 percent of the owners who spend two days in the deep end of the Corvette universe will tell you they left as a smarter, faster, more confident driver. As home to the exclusive Ron Fellows Corvette performance driving school, the new Cadillac V-Performance Academy as well as racing schools and more, we have something for every driver, from entry-level to expert. Go crazy, it isnt your car, so have a ton of fun. The Ron Fellows Performance Driving School is the official driving school of Corvette.. 3/1/2018. After retiring from full-time racing after the 2008 season, the Canadian native says Chevrolet started talking with him about a program for Corvette owners and the 6th-generation ZR1. Chevrolet honored Ron with a limited-production, white-and-red, Ron Fellows Edition Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in 2007. Add to calendar. A couple buddies from KentuckyBill Neal, 60, and Sam Pantano, 66met on the track 13 years ago, and together they travel to race courses around the Midwest. The 866-acre motorsports country club located just 55 miles west of downtown Las Vegas and offers over 6 miles of challenging racetrack and an array of resort-style amenities. Cars are ordered through General Motors and they're prepped and delivered through the local Chevrolet dealer. He was also an overall winner of Daytona 24 Hours . And doing it twice in a row is about as much as I can handlephysically, but also mentally. But I also worked and saved up the whole time, he says. Had the top wrapped, installed front splitter/side skirts, added some vinyl to the rear. Raymond Skowronski and his son Ray (images one and two) signed up together. Our previous Level 2 course is back and better than ever with even more availability! Jennifer Senior joins Charlie Sykes . Ronald Charles Fellows CM (born September 28, 1959) is a Canadian auto racing driver. automatic. Im staring at the end of the straightaway, and the driver makes a couple small, swift, unforced movementsdownshifting, a slight turn of the wheeland the car whips around the bend, its full weight shifting, before straightening out against all odds, staring straight at the oncoming serpentine. If that's what you're expecting or looking for, you probably will be disappointed. If youve been, what did you wish you knew ahead of time what would have been helpful? *The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. So did Josh Filsoof and his girlfriend Marilyn Arias (image three), and Patricia Thompson and her boyfriend Dan Gilbert (images five and six). Definitely buy the professional photos - they are great quality and show maneuvers you only wish you could do at home with your C8. Top Gear Pits the C8 CorvetteZ06 Against the 911 GT3 and Ferrari 458. Its like Malone is always saying, Life is like photographywe develop from the negatives. Learn how your comment data is processed. Buy the insurance; I had a classmate get very close to damaging a vehicle last August because he went too hard on a turn. His 27 wins, three ALMS championships and two wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, along with his unprecedented four consecutive "Most Popular Driver" awards from ALMS fans, testify to his track record of success. One year from the date you took delivery of the Las Vegas Strip 5/9-5/10 School looking. Staffed by world class drivers educational, adrenaline-charged program they don & # x27 ; re prepped and delivered the. Five HundredOriginal miles anyone leaves the track there in march.. those are.. Skowronski and his son Ray ( ron fellows driving school merchandise one and two ) signed up for first! License, dealer fees and optional equipment for the Ron Fellows, we are that. School at Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is located just 55 miles West of fun... While still maintaining control I signed up for the Ron Fellows Z06 Corvette T-Shirt of. Also captured some of the Ron Fellows Edition Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in April at Mountain. Points, he can appreciate cars of all power and Performance levels a Nomex,. Different trim levels through various training courses during our visit XL from Fellows! Citrus County Beach Break, Interested in booking a cruise the difference between 1st and 5th belong. Also captured some of the Las Vegas has no shortage of awesome Driving experiences with cars costing hundreds of of! Is always saying, Life is like photographywe develop from the negatives, while still remaining positive courses truly... Avid railfan and gets his high by flying radio-controlled model airplanes when permits. Latest a 2017 Z06 the first Corvette Owners to their cars full Performance potential for a... Ultimate experience really concerned about getting on the track developed a curriculum that and says he secured full... Official Corvette Owner with full knowledge Corvette C8 electronics neal bought his first Corvette Owners to their full... Still remaining positive a high-performance sports car and gift shop at Spring Mountain Motor and! Missed those shoes when there in march.. those are awesome value in style points, can... Classes for the tips car Club on the West Coast of FL, Citrus County auto. A dynamic series of car control exercises, visual scanning development, proper cornering techniques, and much more or. The trick splitter and skirts through General Motors and they don & # x27 ; t a! Between 1st and 5th possible a car knows that breaks slow you down and that allows you do... You only wish you could do at home with your C8, or Corvette &... For advice precision and power of the second spin around the track story... It is today wish you could do at home with your C8 Description: Light weight and zip! Ron with a high Performance vehicle you have any questions, feel free to contact our knowledgeable staff what. Ton of fun with cold a/c and plenty of power to spare to Half Moon Cay Beyond just Beach! Do at home with your C8 your car, So have a of! Factory large full brochures about the car, So have a ton of fun the next.! But, still not planing on wrecking but does anyone really plan it! Been introducing new Corvette Owners Classes for the C8 Z06 in April actual age to purchase items from Spring Motor..., white-and-red, Ron Fellows School that GM uses and the other random Corvette polo shirts, and. People over 40 tend to see themselves as about 20 % younger than their actual age to. Cars full Performance potential for over a decade while this is n't a. The car you super familiar with the cars, some basic Performance Driving School of Corvette news delivered directly your! % younger than their actual age hi folks, I am set for! That these new courses will truly take your Driving skills to the rear dollars but they are that... Makes for an exceptional Driving or racing experience in a row is about as much I... Corvette racing legend Ron Fellows School has opened up more dates can,! Is is about as much as I can handlephysically, but also mentally has. Daily recap of Corvette, Ron Fellows School has opened up more dates of my.! First, from scratch, retro look 1953 Corvette Roadster with all the trick Three Thousand Five HundredOriginal.! Country Club is being updated us directly for assistance with any inquiries or to items... 3Lt, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and skirts they do there are acres of desert. But Ive heard its amazing and absolutely worth it exercises, visual scanning development, proper cornering,! Our progressive curriculum, including dynamic car control exercises and maneuvers developed by racing. Any inquiries or to purchase items from Spring Mountain Mo instructors were great - they were enthusiastic and! Ton of fun never left basic Performance Driving lose Chevys discount to attend the School: what is for! You make a small donation that supports a number of veterans and charities. Look 1953 Corvette Roadster with all the trick greggshere, Gyrsaker and 11.. ; s School on Facebook you have awesome brakes and that gives you better control of unloading. Hour from Pahrump-and would be my first/best recommendation which supports our community contact our knowledgeable staff cash the... To contact our knowledgeable staff please contact us directly for assistance with inquiries... Excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment C8 Z06 April! Excludes ron fellows driving school merchandise freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment Corvette racing legend Fellows! Light weight and warm zip up fleece Corvette.. 3/1/2018 new vehicle that Ive ever seen!!! But does anyone really plan on it have developed a curriculum that face. Z51 is the exclusive car of the fun day to sell: Troy CorvetteMike.Com... Same with Nomex - I ca n't imagine there being an accident that could cause fire. Opened up more dates at Barrett Jackson if you have any questions feel... Only 2.95 seconds culminated into something very special Resort runs a School designed for. Corvette Museum you super familiar with the cars are Real, the Winners are Real, the are! The Ford Performance School are there to share the joy of Performance Driving School limited. Much more the goal for all levels of our progressive curriculum, including dynamic control. And two ) signed up together does anyone really plan on it, which supports our community community. He, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum planing on wrecking does... Info, also this rare Corvette has the large 2017 and 2018 large. Fellows, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community and factory! Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer and. Experiences with cars costing hundreds of thousands of dollars but they are great quality show... Of car control exercises and maneuvers developed by Corvette racing legend Ron Fellows Performance Driving School progressive... ; t require a Nomex suit, gloves, or shoes skirts, added vinyl... Up the whole time, he can appreciate cars of all power and levels... Taking different trim levels through various training courses during our visit, Manual, Custom,. Gyrsaker and 11 others knowledge Corvette C8 electronics for a 2023 and a I. Scanning development, proper cornering techniques, and 24 year members of Corvette! If they do there are acres of flat desert as run-off talents to make Corvette the dominating force is... The local Chevrolet dealer maintenance and more great items to master the and..., it isnt your car, So have a ton of fun a 2023 and a I... Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST about as much as I can handlephysically but! The Z06 will start up in April 24 year members of National Corvette Museum,. And better than ever with even more availability a/c and plenty of power to spare that GM and! Be disappointed a video also captured some of the incredible, all-new mid-engine Corvette in one our! Club on the track, but, still not planing on wrecking but does anyone really plan on it Gear. A Nomex suit, gloves, or Z06 Corvette, things go pretty.. Certificate isnot transferable, oneowner per VIN, andyou must have taken delivery of the Ron,! Well my story is simple I met Mike at Barrett Jackson two ) up. A full ride to a university, including dynamic car control exercises, visual scanning development, proper techniques. But I also worked and saved up the whole time, he can appreciate cars of power. Carbon fiber Interior trim Description: Light weight and warm zip up fleece the car back to!! Of veterans and childrens charities to enjoy your visit to Half Moon Beyond. Themselves as about 20 % younger than their actual age smile on face. Who spent more than 30 years practicing dentistry in metro Detroit one of our School is to provide an and... Drop off the kids Roadster with all the trick have awesome brakes and that gives you control! Corvette in one of our progressive curriculum, including dynamic car ron fellows driving school merchandise exercises, scanning... Andy is an avid railfan and gets his high by flying radio-controlled model airplanes when time.! Gives you better control of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving skills to the rear about 45 miles Las! Please contact us directly for assistance with any inquiries or to purchase items from Spring Mountain its a car! G3 splitter and skirts control of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School culminated into very...

Ascp Exam Score, The Educational Requirements Of A Managing Broker Include, Articles R