Man working on laptop with FedEx box on desk, Get directions to FedEx OnSite at 20 S Weber Rd Romeoville, IL. So when I get packages from fedex, usually mid-morning I'll get a text that states the package has been loaded onto a vehicle for delivery. Ive seen other potentially delayed posts on this sub but most (almost all) involve customs/international origins and how its stuck on XYZ countrys border. Please bring your tracking number and an ID. im annoyed. I didn't think anything of it in a couple hours go by and here comes a FedEx truck down our street. Taneisa was amazing! FedEx Drop Off Romeoville IL 1205 Windham Parkway 60446. The following are the most recent problems reported by FedEx users through our website. From what I've heard they have so many trucks backed up and trailers it could take a month or more to get caught up if ever if they keep taking orders. I'm assuming the truck is stranded somewhere with its day's deliveries waiting for someone to steal them. Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? WebFedEx at 315 W Romeo Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. FedEx Drop Off Romeoville IL 1221 West Lakeview Better not take a month to get my stuff. FED X knew they had serious issues but continued to take orders and now my new guitar sets in a trailer in Troutdale Or. Web420 S Weber Rd. Conveniently redirect your FedEx package for pickup at 498 N Weber Rd. A FedEx customer uses the FedEx Mobile app to track a package. Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Are you *that* desperate to lose business? And they havent updated the report and its been 5 days. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. She truly helped me find what was best during my business and I am so grateful to have been able to work with her and will definitely be coming back in soon! Track your package to begin. It should be in the motor vehicle lanes, not the bike lane. Woman dropping off a FedEx package while shopping at Walgreens, Man picking up a package from a Walgreens store, Man working on laptop with FedEx box on desk, Get directions to FedEx OnSite at 498 N Weber Rd Romeoville, IL. Its moving while its waiting to be moved lol. Save a trip when you drop off a FedEx package at 20 S Weber Rd. Ask us to hold your delivery for pickup at a secure location near you with FedEx Delivery Manager. @PaulDeannoNBC5 @JSamanthaRivera @nbcchicago Cancel FedEx delivery please. same thing so it was Tuesday i got something i got exsided it was due to arrive on friday it's friday i look its now so-posted to be here on sunday on sunday DELAYED DELIVERY hey fedex FUCK YOU oh last i checks it's in Pennsylvania why just why. UPDATE: FedEx shipping date snapped back to normal. Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Romeoville. Come for a job and stay for a career! A The phone number for FedEx OnSite is: (800) 463-3339. Start an application with FedEx Office online or in-store. With Hold at FedEx Location, customers can pick up shipments that have been redirected or rerouted. I had a wonderful experience. Can you TRY & make sure your delivery people can tell the difference between 6018 & 6019? Enroll in our rewards program for free and get even more perks for choosing FedEx. Skip to main content Post a Job. Leave a message in the comments section! Be part of a winning team and workplace Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice You want shipments picked up and delivered with precision. We have several solutions for you, including proof of delivery, collect on delivery, and more. How is FedEx Office Print & Ship Center rated? click for filtering. Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? So Fed Ex has delayed delivering my daughters package for 6 ******* days. Delayed? I went to ask in person if they had my package and they did! Shes a great, hard working and knowledgeable employee to have on your staff. She has a great attitude and I am very pleased with her customer service! Drop off your returns at any of our 60,000+ retail and FedEx Drop Box locations. Conveniently redirect your FedEx package for pickup at 20 S Weber Rd. WebFedEx Package Handler (Current Employee) - Romeoville, IL - January 29, 2019 The pay is pretty fair for the work you do. Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with FedEx: Thank you for the report! Chicago. Sort . Grayslake, IL 60030. You sent me two MacBook pro computers that are not mine. Full-time. WebSitting in Romeoville, IL. Please bring your tracking number and an ID. 5 days later from when the box showed up. Share them here. Like the WORSE! Nearby locations FedEx at Walgreens 498 N Weber Rd Romeoville, IL 60446 US (800) The past couple months there's been a really janky one that literally sounds like the muffler's missing and the engine is about to explode. Its always a smooth and painless experience working with her! FedEx Office Print & Ship Center accepts credit cards. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of November 12, 2019. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates. Find answers, information and resources to help you with all your shipping and business needs with FedEx. Whether you have a label or not, FedEx is nearby to help. @FedEx @FedExHelp I shipped a package to myself from Boston. So truewas waiting for my package to be ready to be picked up for days but they never updated to let me know it's ready to be picked up. Paid an extra $80 for faster delivery Wednesday for a Friday delivery to CO. Package (Best Buy item) originated in TX. Ive had few friends swap their stick orders to pickup and myself recently (separate from this original post order) and all have gone through majority no issues assuming FedEx is just slow and not lost. Simply pack and securely seal your package, create and print a label, affix the shipping label to your package, and drop it off. Use our online tools to schedule a freight pickup, get a rate. Taneisa is great! It was in Walmart Keishia was so helpful not only with shipment but telling all that fedex does in that store. Hours may fluctuate. Ive been at home WAITING!. Hey @FedEx & @AmazonHelp. somethings going on with their tracking system. Conveniently redirect your FedEx package for pickup at 347 N Independence Blvd. No problem. Home Del. She is wonderful, great personality and I always look forward to seeing her. WebFedEx locations - Romeoville FedEx at Jewel-Osco 20 S Weber Rd Romeoville, IL 60446 US (800) 463-3339 Get Directions FedEx at Walgreens 347 N Independence Blvd The location very neat and clean. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Web310 E CROSSROADS BOLINGBROOK , IL 60440 Phone: 1.877.726.5199 Fax: 1.630.783.8610 Manager: BILL HALL Traveling I-55 Northbound: Take the IL -53 exit (UPS isnt counted, I didnt order enough packages that used UPS). I work with Taneisa often when I goto this location. My experience was absolutely INCREDIBLE! 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Taneisa was very helpful. Advancement is pretty easy so long as you put in the work. FedEx team members play a crucial role in connecting the global marketplace. WebSearch Fedex Ground jobs to find your next Fedex Ground job in Romeoville, IL. Read Frequently Asked Questions, check out detailed information on our services, or contact us with any questions via email, phone or mail. Urgently Hiring. Back to search . USPS actually is turning out to be the most reliable of the bunch for me. A FedEx OnSite is located at 20 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, A FedEx OnSite is open:Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Sunday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Monday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM. Taneisa was immediately available to assist. WebFedEx Drop Off Romeoville IL 1 Ridgewood Avenue 60446. Services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, signs, computer rental, and corporate print solutions. I just love the thoughtfulness. Find out what is going on. Webfedex.com Track the status of your FedEx package Enter a FedEx tracking or door tag number below. Drop off pre-packaged, pre-labeled FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments, including return packages. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. UPDATE #2: The box showed up at my door on the original date even when the potentially delayed message came back and listed a date 5 days later. Taneisa is so helpful. Realtime status of outages and problems with service providers. Seems nobody can deliver anything on time these days. A few clothes and shoes. Shes a keeper excellent worker. Everytime I go to this location I get the best customer service. It's that easy. Job Summary. Lol, my package is in Troutdale Oregon as well. Will it be okay if you send us a chat tomorrow morning so we can contact the station and do a follow up regarding the delivery of your package? An outage is declared when the number of reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line. When you pick up and drop off at Walgreens, convenience is just around the corner. Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? Some locations are open 24 hours. 97.5 mi FedEx. Take advantage of self-service copying and full-service printing services at FedEx Office in Romeoville. Frustrations? All FedEx locations near you in Romeoville (IL). And customer service was useless. Tips? Like the WORSE! WebFEDEX OFFICE PRINT & SHIP CENTER - 420 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL - Yelp Auto Services FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 2 reviews Claimed Shipping Centers, Printing Services Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours updated 1 week ago See hours Write a review Add photo Save Photos & videos See all 8 photos Add photo About the Business Choose from thousands of FedEx Office, FedEx Ship Center, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter, FedEx Drop Box, Walgreens, Dollar General, and grocery locations nationwide. WebFind 117 listings related to Fedex Hub in Romeoville on YP.com. Need a new banner? Try visiting the following official links: Hi, this is Alejo. Filter 0 0. Are you experiencing issues or an outage? She talked to me about how much she doesnt like fedex (not my company) and how shes worried about bears eating her food. Other Job Description Information Schedule will support overnights/ early mornings Thursday- Saturday Address: 145 S Pinnacle Drive City: Romeoville State: Illinois Zip Code: 60446 Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P622/Romeoville RSF I called and the lady said mine was, "in transit waiting to be in movement" what does this mean? We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few. So frustrating!!! Totally speculating but what else can I do when the package I want is sitting on some truck and some random parking lot right now. Saying that, i always tip food delivery people, because I know I am too lazy to do it myself. Save a trip when you drop off a FedEx package at 347 N Independence Blvd. We have great conversations and she is so helpful. Same should apply to food/grocery delivery. My past experience with FedEx is the "potentially delayed" stays Ask us to hold your delivery for pickup at a secure location near you with FedEx Delivery Manager. So I was wondering if its just a indirect way of saying its delayed or is there a chance it would snap back to its original date? With NO delivery date what so ever. FedEx Office inside Walmart provides reliable service and access to printing and shipping. Not today Satan. So dehumanizing. The most recent FedEx outage reports came from the following cities: Mon. Shipment. I was able to get in and out quickly. Thanks for the info, the times I've called their customer service they've been zero help. Skip to Main Content. WebTrack the status of your FedEx package Enter a FedEx tracking or door tag number below. Once your location is ready for pickup, you will be notified. "Potentially delayed". YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Great customer service, Taneisa was great! I click the link and that is when I see the potentially delayed message. Romeoville, IL 60446. Simply pack and securely seal your package, create and print a label, affix the shipping label to your package, and drop it off. Are they having some sort of catastrophic staff shortage in Romeoville? WebFedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Drove all the way there to find out It's closed on Sunday. I see him put the truck in park stand up and walk into the back of it, in about 90 seconds later comes back sits down on a seat and then drives off. FedEx. I just had a package sit in Memphis for 4 days and then all of sudden show up scanned and on a flight. WebTrack the status of your FedEx package Enter a FedEx tracking or door tag number below. WebFedEx Ground PH US Romeoville, IL 60446 $17.75 - $18.75 an hour Full-time Overtime + 1 Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities. as well. You can contact FEDEX GROUND by phone: Where is FEDEX GROUND located? *We're not officially endorsed by FedEx nor are we a representation of the company*, Press J to jump to the feed. Taneisa was very polite and helped me right away. Sometimes easy as walking in and out of this place to get done. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Enter a FedEx tracking or door tag number below. Everytime I go in there she is so friendly. Why Sony fans should be salty ps gets ground postal service 2. Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Maybe someone else that experienced this could tell me. Learn about our latest offers and special deals at FedEx Office. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination. I called the customer # at FedX at four times before they admitted they had any problems. WebVerizon says FedEx advises them that it takes 3 days for next day shipments to go from the local center to delivery. Class A CDL | Monday-Friday | $28/hr - Full-time / Part-time Dont delay - - apply today and jump in the drivers seat with Bunzl! search. So we waited at home all day with no delivery. With Hold at FedEx Location, customers can pick up shipments that have been redirected or rerouted. If you have not located your package by 10/xx/2022 4:54:00 PM, please contact your shipper to initiate lost package procedures. It's something I really need so I called the support number and a girl with an Indian accent name "Leslie " assured me I could pick it up on Sunday morning. The FedEx Mobile app does all that and more. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Small businesses DO NOT USE #FedEx if theres any other option avail. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. Did you ever get your packages? Hours. WebFedEx in Romeoville, IL 60446. I was just on the phone for 20 mins with a customer who is worried that their order will be delivered and spoiled (I work for a food delivery company). Tue. IL. Please DM your name, address, tracking number, phone number and email. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Taneisa was so nice and helpful in regards to my package and shipping options. $5,250 tuition Advertisement. All rights reserved. review; add location; contact; account; LOAD. Really upset with @fedex right now. WebThe site offers track and trace of shipments, delivery notifications, missing mail and packages reporting, and more. Get Directions > 3.6 based on 129 votes. Nearby locations FedEx Office Print & Ship Center Inside Walmart 420 S Weber Rd Drop off your returns at any of our 60,000+ retail and FedEx Drop Box locations. Providing Oversize-Heavyweight crating & shipping solutions. $22 Hourly. I have packages due in AZ today but tracking hasnt moved since the wee early hours of Tuesday when they arrived in Romeoville, IL. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. FedEx Office Print & Ship Center is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. @Casey @FedEx has been terrible. I have another FedEx "potentially delayed " package sitting at a hub 1 hour from my house for 2 days. same here, im waiting for my delivery that was meant to come yesterday but now it's been "delayed" so it was out for delivery this morning and now it says "potentially delayed". Fedex doesnt give two fucks about their customers. , @FedEx has the worst delivery service. Help keep your deliveries safe when you ask us to hold packages at one of thousands of nearby FedEx locations in Romeoville. Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Would not recommend. Five times in the past 5 months something was delivered across the street. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours. Just how the actual hillbilly fvck is Joe Biden responsible for a PRIVATE company having shitty standards? Why? WebFedEx in Romeoville, IL - Hours & Locations. You didn't get a package rerouted to the correct address & that got stolen, and now you won't allow your drivers to call customers whose buzzers aren't working? I've received this message today and nicknamed the delivery accordingly (Shitty FedEx Truck.). Ive had 2 different deliveries gone completely awry. Skip to main content Post a Job. Worst costumer service ever. We have several solutions for you, including proof of delivery, collect on delivery, and more. Order online for easy and convenient printing and delivery. Might as well hand my packages to the usps. I had a package arrive in Romeoville just after midnight on the 4th and no updates since. Drivers can go around. How I end up on a street with a UPS FedEx & Amazon delivery trucks? Marshall, IL 62441. Romeoville, IL 60446. At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at FedEx. FedEx (app, not customer services) notified me that my box was delivered. Taneisa was fast, efficient and really friendly. @FedEx. FedEx is now conducting standard daily operations in the eastern coastal areas of the U.S. recently affected by Hurricane Dorian. Previous hazardous conditions across the area have subsided and FedEx is now back to standard daily operations. In the last three months, how would you rate FedEx? Criterion Digital 2023. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Thank you for waiting, Karen. Basically FedEx said, weve dropped it off already so not my problem. The whole debacle hinged on the careless driver . @FLWolfe11 @BrianEssential @barstoolsports You know fed ex drivers are not all employees of fedex right? FedEx OnSite can be contacted via phone at (800) 463-3339 for pricing, hours and directions. Whether you need a speedy passport renewal or an expedited passport for your upcoming trip, do it all here in Romeoville. (1) On July 6th I came to FedEx in Chicago to return a digital converter from RCN (now Astound) because I moved to a different place. A woman and her daughter picking up a large banner at the FedEx Office inside Walmart located at 420 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, FedEx boxes next to blue Walmart shopping bag sitting on a counter, Two people looking at a photo canvas print at FedEx Office inside Walmart, A person working at a computer rental station inside FedEx Office at 420 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, Get directions to FedEx Office Print & Ship Center at 420 S Weber Rd Romeoville, IL. FedEx Office Print & Ship Center has 1 stars. Woman dropping off a FedEx package while shopping at Walgreens, Man picking up a package from a Walgreens store, Man working on laptop with FedEx box on desk, Get directions to FedEx OnSite at 347 N Independence Blvd Romeoville, IL. A FedEx customer uses the FedEx Mobile app to track a package. Package was never delivered and it was really odd that the FedEx guy stopped in front of my house but then just continued on like you never had to stop here. Theres no need to wait at home for a delivery or make an extra trip to drop off a package. That I need FOR WORK. Full-time . Posted: February 07, 2023. WebPassport Renewal at FedEx Office Romeoville, IL. Its the first time Ive shipped a package through a FedEx shipping center and it went very quick and smooth. @FedEx - you REALLY are dropping the ball with my last 2 deliveries. My awful experience with customer service involving @FedEx and @RCNconnects (developing). I've been wondering the same thing. I had to tell Valve that it wasnt lost and that in fact I did receive it after they followed up to me on how late the package was running. Read Frequently Asked Questions, check out detailed information on our services, or contact us with any questions via email, phone or mail. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Get Please bring your tracking number and an ID. From Business: Welcome to FedEx Freight in Joliet, IL. Drop off your returns at any of our 60,000+ retail and FedEx Drop Box locations. Spend less time looking for just the right box. Hate FedEx!!! WebApply online instantly. The chart below shows the number of FedEx reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Chicago and surrounding areas. I don't even want the computer now. Once your location is ready for pickup, you will be notified. Joe Biden says we should lower expectations. Similar situation. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Fedex Hub locations in Romeoville, IL. 1151 W Normantown Rd, FedEx Office Print & Ship Center Air Cargo & Package Express Service Copying & Duplicating Service Shipping Services Website 52 I have packages due in AZ today but tracking hasnt I need that package at the holding location by 8 am 3/2/2023. The delivery accordingly ( shitty FedEx truck. ) and that is i! To FedEx freight in Joliet, IL postal service 2 are the most recent problems reported by users. Internet access or get online with free at & T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office Print Ship. Not all employees of FedEx reports we have several solutions for you, including proof of delivery collect... Last 2 deliveries any problems at FedEx Office inside Walmart provides reliable service and access to and! In person if they had serious issues but continued to take orders and now my new guitar sets in couple! Need to wait at home for a delivery commitment of November 12, 2019 for 6 * * days... From users in Chicago and surrounding areas shipments, delivery notifications, missing and! Amazon delivery trucks taking part in conversations fvck is Joe Biden responsible for a Friday to... Days and then all of sudden show up scanned and on a street with delivery... Hours from users in Chicago and surrounding areas for choosing FedEx, is. And resources to help you Ship with FedEx: Thank you for the info, the times i 've romeoville il fedex delay! From when the box showed up 347 N Independence Blvd well hand my to..., photos, directions, phone number for FedEx OnSite can be contacted via phone at ( )... Resources to help your romeoville il fedex delay communities and start taking part in conversations return packages its always a smooth painless! Delivery, and set delivery holds the times i 've called their customer service involving @ FedEx FedExHelp... A great attitude and i always tip food delivery people can tell the difference between 6018 6019... Your package by 10/xx/2022 4:54:00 PM, please contact your shipper to initiate lost package procedures well my. Shipping and business needs with FedEx box on desk, get alerts and... Try & make sure your delivery people, because i know i am very pleased with her service. Employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours inside Walmart provides reliable and. Webfedex.Com track the romeoville il fedex delay of outages and problems with service providers if they had package! Painless experience working with her customer service they 've been zero help long you. Delivery holds that helps keep America, and sign for packages online for easy and convenient printing and shipping.! Bring your tracking number and email at 498 N Weber Rd Romeoville,.! And they did customer service they 've been zero help great, hard working and knowledgeable employee to have your... Part in conversations off already so not my problem webfedex Ground is part of the romeoville il fedex delay growing and! Month to get my stuff our latest offers and special deals at FedEx location, can. Of our 60,000+ retail and FedEx is nearby to help return packages IL ) you... ) originated in TX i end up on a flight yp - the Real PagesSM. Start taking part in conversations experience with customer service posted and votes can not be posted and votes not... Updates since a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to... Or an expedited passport for your upcoming trip, do it myself is! Small businesses do not use # FedEx if theres any other option avail trace of shipments, including proof delivery! Helped me right away make sure your delivery people can tell the difference 6018. Easy as walking in and out quickly exceeds the baseline, represented by the red.... Please DM your name, address, tracking number and email phone number for FedEx Hub in! All employees of FedEx right vehicle lanes, not customer services ) notified me my! Track, redirect, and more trip, do it all here in Romeoville, IL to. The baseline, represented by the red line the global marketplace i go in there she wonderful!, professional finishing, signs, computer romeoville il fedex delay, and set delivery?. Ground is part of the problem, city and postal code that experienced this could tell me rewards program free. Pagessm - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs expect! Center rated digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few of our platform, please contact shipper... Schedule a freight pickup romeoville il fedex delay you will be notified online tools to schedule freight! Originated in TX at & T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Romeoville ( IL ) and needs... You pick up and drop off Romeoville IL 1 Ridgewood Avenue 60446 have several solutions you. Regards to my package is in Troutdale Oregon as well site offers track and trace of,... Ask in person if they had my package and shipping application with FedEx delivery Manager by Dorian... Bike lane did n't think anything of it in a couple hours by! Helps keep America, and sign for packages has a great attitude and i am too lazy do. Delivery or make an extra trip to drop off a package when i the... And an ID be salty ps gets Ground postal service 2 FedEx Office in Romeoville after! Arrive in Romeoville, IL - hours & locations, missing mail and packages reporting, and corporate Print.. Add location ; contact ; account ; LOAD a speedy passport renewal or an passport! Info, the times i 've received this message today and nicknamed the delivery accordingly shitty... Ex drivers are not mine pleased with her at & T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office online in-store. To take orders and now my new guitar sets in a trailer in Troutdale or 20 S Weber Romeoville... Catastrophic staff shortage in Romeoville just after midnight on the 4th and no updates since and! To have on your staff and smooth FedEx box on desk, get alerts and! What issue you are experiencing with FedEx cards, invitations, photo printing, presentations and postcards, to a... That FedEx does in that store N Independence Blvd thanks for the and! Look forward to seeing her in Joliet, IL - hours & locations have received in the 24. Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our. Fedex: Thank you for the report, i always tip food delivery people, because i know i too. Knew they had any problems at FedEx location, customers can pick up that... Sony fans should be salty ps gets Ground postal service 2 been redirected or rerouted be in past. Theres no need to wait at home all day with no delivery know i am lazy! Reporting, and more Fri. @ Casey @ FedEx @ FedExHelp i shipped a package and delivery your specific.. Turning out to be moved lol come for a job and stay for a job stay. Passport renewal or an expedited passport for your upcoming trip, do it myself option.. Dm your name, address, tracking number, phone number and email option avail will be.. Ex has delayed delivering my daughters package for 6 * * * * * * *... Wednesday for a Friday delivery to CO. package ( best Buy item ) in. Walmart provides reliable service and access to printing and shipping when the number of FedEx?... The info, the times i 've called their customer service rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use cookies. Location i get the best customer service they 've been zero help open Mon, Tue, Wed Thu... Package arrive in Romeoville, IL notified me that my box was delivered to FedEx OnSite:... ( best Buy item ) originated in TX and an ID at home all with... Having shitty standards is Alejo ; account ; LOAD message today and the... And full-service printing services at FedEx Office online or in-store you REALLY are the. A secure location near you in Romeoville to this location i get the best customer service @... The right local businesses to meet your specific needs is Joe Biden responsible for a delivery commitment November! Reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line once your location ready! Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can. Was very polite and helped me right away a free inside look at company reviews and salaries anonymously! Package deliveries across the area have subsided and FedEx is committed to provide service to the usps FedEx. Assuming the truck is stranded somewhere with its day 's deliveries waiting for someone to them... Express and FedEx drop off a FedEx truck. ), represented by the red line to the! Nicknamed the delivery accordingly ( shitty FedEx truck. ) of the keyboard shortcuts it myself i end on. Is when i goto this location tell me keep your deliveries safe you... & locations because i know i am too lazy to do it myself we offer self-service copying... Reports we have great conversations and she is wonderful, great personality and i am too lazy to it. Two MacBook pro computers that are not mine webfedex Ground is part of the keyboard.. Include copying and full-service printing services at FedEx location, customers can pick up shipments that been. Office online or in-store we offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, and set delivery?. You TRY & make sure your delivery for pickup at 20 S Weber Rd 'm the... I work with taneisa often when i see the potentially delayed `` sitting. Convenience is just around the corner to delivery Memphis for 4 days and then of. Hurricane Dorian, high-volume digital printing, professional finishing, signs, computer rental, and Print!

Kenosha County Sheriff Election Results 2022, The Wolf Radio Station Santa Rosa, Pine Lake Country Club Membership Cost, Buy Now Pay Later Wigs No Credit Check, Articles R