Robert "Bob" Demmon worked as a teacher in Coronado, California,[6] whose students included George Sanger. Previous Post Police Beat, March 2, 2023. Sincere condolences to the Fifield family. Skip to content. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. He was employed by the State of Vermont for 25 years as a fish and game warden, and retired in 1975 as a district supervisor for the Forest Service. Court & Arrest Records Richard Tyler Fifield, 81, of Englewood and Gloucester, Massachusetts, died January 19, 2008. Thinking of you and sending prayers. [en] Mr. Daniel Leonard Tabacchi, 76 of Lewiston, Michigan died suddenly on February 13, 2023 at Munson Healthcare Grayling Mrs. Joan H. Beauregard, 85 of Atlanta, Michigan died peacefully on February 8, 2023 at Sallys Care Home in Alpena. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Suncoast Humane Society, 6781 San Casa Dr., Englewood, Florida 34224. Richard proudly served his country in . View RICHARD L. FIFIELD Sr.'s obituary, send flowers and sign the guestbook. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. It looks like Rich Fifield died on Nov. 18, 2021 As a Westminster/Broomfield guy, I may not be representative of the masses, but I care, and I think that there are a lot of other folks that care, as well. Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Homes & Cremation Services, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and was an avid Ohio State Buckeye and Cleveland Browns fan. [4][8] However, they released a succession of further singles on RCA, in an attempt by the record company to emulate the success of the Beach Boys and other surf music-related groups in the charts at the time. Maintained by: Sysoon. No contests at this time. He told me that he well remembered playing in Atlanta, and that the guys in the band never realized until he did the interview with Moseley, that theband had such a devoted following. Richard proudly served his country in the United States Army during the Vietnam War, where he was awarded a Purple Heart. The Bloat Floaters rock! We joined the Navy Reserve together in June 1944 shortly after graduation. In 1961, they became The Astronauts after adding Richard Otis "Rich" Fifield (vocals, guitar) and Dick Sellars (guitar), the change of band name . We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Public Visitation Thursday, Sep 10, 2020 7:00 PM-8:00 PM. Did I mention that I still like big blonde amps? Search more on the internet. Anyone who plays or enjoys Surf owes a debt of gratitude to Rich Fifield. She was born in Owosso, Michigan on January 29, 1948, to Joseph and Mrs. Annabel Louise Corky Roberts died on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 after a long battle with cancer. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Hebron, Trashmen, the premier landlocked Midwestern surf group of the '60s."[1] For most of their career, the band members were Rich Fifield, Jon "Storm" Patterson, Bob Demmon, Dennis Lindsey, and . Dick was a fine man and his laughter was easily recognized in the workplace when he was nearby. To plant trees in memory, please visit the, Sorry to hear about Dick,he was a great person,he will be greatly missed. Beloved husband of Elisabeth R. Fifield and the late Nancy P. Fifield; son of the late Charles W. Fifield, Jr. and Claire Y. Fifield; brother of the late Charles W. Fifield III; father of Captain Douglas T. Fifie TOMORROW, Saturday 8/13! RIP. She Mary Ellen Valiquette, (Deinhart) (OBrien), sadly left us on Valentines Day, February 14, 2023, after suffering a severe stroke, surrounded by her daughters. She was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan on September 29, 1937. Search Obituaries by Location. Kirkersville, Ohio 43033, (740) 927-6900 Survivors include his loving wife of 50 years, Mary E. (Sullivan) Fifield, whom he married November 16, 1968; children, Shelley (Brett Showman) Morin, Richard (Christina) Fifield, Nicholas (Tammy) Fifield and Joe (Kenya) Fifield; brother, Larry (Wanda) Fifield; sister, Judy (Jay) Wood; grandchildren, Brittany, Cierra, Morgan, Tasia, Kaelyn, Arian, Jo Jo and Jacklyn; great grandchildren, Braylin, Tristen, Brycen, Paislee and Jackson; and numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. PITTSFIELD - Richard "Dick" Harold Fifield, 92, died Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013, at the Veterans Hospital in White River Junction. He was one of the giants of surf guitar. They have been described as being, "along with(the) Trashmen, the premier landlocked Midwestern surf group of the '60s. Formed in 1956 as The Stormtroupers by four high school friends in Boulder, Colorado, the band changed its name after Fifield joined in '61. Sign up for service and obituary updates. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me, "It starts when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea. 156 days ago, TheBabalooneys: Find the obituary of Richard Fifield (1949 - 2019) from Newark, OH. He married his wife, Karen (Hall) Curtis on May 7, 1960 and together the Mr. Keith Duncan Curtis, 85 of Grayling, Michigan died peacefully surrounded by his loving family at Kings Nursing Center on January 28, 2023 after a brief battle with cancer. Congratulations to Laura Fedler for picking up 2-4-7-10 split. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? No services are scheduled at this time. [7] Released by The Astronauts in early 1963, the track was described as "a typical surf instrumental with a reverberation-heavy twangy guitar and driving drumbeat", and reached # 94 on the Billboard Hot 100 for just one week, the pinnacle of their US chart career. The Astronauts developed out of a group, The Stormtroopers, which was originally formed at Boulder High School, Boulder, Colorado in 1956 by Jon "Storm" Patterson (vocals, guitar), Robert Graham "Bob" Demmon (guitar), and Brad Leach (drums). Blogs; Online will; Shop. Sorry to report the passings of Rich Fifield (lead guitarist) and Jim Gallagher (drummer) of The Astronauts. She was predeceased by : her parents . The world may not note his passing, but this little corner wont forget. Circa 1962, the Astronauts played rock 'n' roll and R&B hits . He was born in Cass City, Michigan on March 8, 1940, son of the late Alfred, Sr., and Dor I remember fearing that someone I knew would walk into the Moose Lodge and Id be caught, red-handed, playing sing-along music for a bunch of beered-up Moose members. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Charleen Fifield of Rochester, Minnesota, born in Kansas City, Missouri, who passed away on January 5, 2023 at the age of 90. Your search results for obituary: 21 newspaper articles contained information about obituary filtered by: County: midlothian, scotland Date from: 1st Jan 1955 - Date to: 31st Dec 1955 son Richard Fifield (Lisa Faulkner, girlfriend); daughter Denise (Doug) Christie; grandchildren Jayden Fifield, Cody Fifield, Claire Fifield, Patrick Fifield, Michelle Christie . The First Wave of Surf was 60 years ago and the youngest of those artists would be in their mid seventies, by now. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. When it was her time, the sun shined down on her, 2023 Green Funeral Home. I have one of their LPs in my collection.. it is, This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our. Born August 23, 1950 in Granville, N.Y., son . . In 1968, the band released two singles and an album, Hardwater, on Capitol Records, produced by David Axelrod. He had an extensive military library and collection that he donated to the Vermont Veterans Military Museum and Library at Camp Johnson. After two members were drafted, the band began a series of personnel changes before it split in 68. Mr. Daniel Leonard Tabacchi, 76 of Lewiston, Michigan died suddenly on February 13, 2023 at Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital. Ways to honor Richard Fifield's life and legacy. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. He passed away at his residence on March 2, 2019.Richard proudly served his country in the United States Army during the Vietnam War, where he was awarded a Purple Heart. Roger was born April 28, 1950 in Grand Rapids, MI the son of Harold and Marguerite (Flintoff) Fifield. Box 57 She was born in Alpena, Michigan to the late Alvin Werner and Beverly (Jones) Smith on November 14, 1960. For a time, Fifield and other members performed in the U.S. as Sunshine Ward, after which Fifield co-founded the psychedelic rock band Hardwater, which recorded one album. Check out our The Astronauts was an American rock and roll band, which had a minor hit in 1963 with "Baja" and remained successful for several years, especially in Japan. Prior to retirement, he was a fork lift operator for many years. He enlisted in the U.S. Army during WWII, serving in George S. Patten's 3rd Army with the 774th Tank Destroyer Battalion. Richard is predeceased by a brother, Roger Fifield and a sister Audrey Premo. The Jazz guitarists I was in awe of as a kid have all left us and more than a few of the Classic Rock guys are gone as well. RICHARD FIFIELD OBITUARY. In 1963 he entered into the United States Army and served until his honorable discharge in 1964. She resided in Johannesburg while raising her children. Fifield, Richard J. SALEM Richard J. Fifield, age 59, of Smith Road in Salem, died unexpectedly on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at Glens Falls Hospital. I think of him often and will surely miss him. All Rights Reserved. Current address. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Results are listed in alphabetical order. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Queensbury-Howard W. Fifield, 67, of Queensbury and a longtime resident of Salem, passed away Thursday, March 25, 2021 at Saratoga Hospital with his family by his side. [18] Jim Gallagher died on November 20, 2021, at the age of 78.[19]. https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/11/30/astronauts-drummer-longtime-boulder-resident-jim-gallagher-dies-at-78/?fbclid=IwAR3w6vHd4zuzfgtgw5fuRCQi3-bmgPxYPUEM8aB_Ld5bIeplTbXDTHyTb6M. You may express your condolences to the family at lemonbayfh.com. Let the family know you are thinking of them. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. He was born Aug. 17, 1921, in Pittsfield, the son of Clayton Harold and Hattie Agnes (Potter) Fifield. Richard was born in Newark, Ohio on January 10, 1949 to the late Kersey Fifield and Grace (Webb) Vermillion. Search Obituaries by State and City. Chidester, Brian & Priore, Domenic (2008), pg 168. It wasnt limited to Surf music, for a lot of these people, and especially so if they wanted to remain in business after about 1964, or so. I just remember Dick as a hard and deligent worker, whom everyone liked and always got along with everybody. She is Mr. Keith Duncan Curtis, 85 of Grayling, Michigan died peacefully surrounded by his loving family at Kings Nursing Center on January 28, 2023 after a brief battle with cancer. In the early 1960s, most surf bands were big California concert acts. He served his country proudly in the United States Navy. This page was last edited on 12 October 2022, at 08:04. Saw them in Yokohama Japan in the early 60s when I was about 13 - biggest speaker cabinets I had ever seen to that point. how to get to quezon avenue mrt station Uncovering hot babes since 1919. Condolences may be shared online at www.frenchfuneralhomes.com. She With great sadness we announce that on February1, 2023, we said goodbye to MaryJane Waldroup of Lewiston, Michigan. God bless The Astronauts. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Im pretty certain the little bear didnt exist in 1963. Cheryl Lurvey 152, Roxanne Peck 157,153,153, Mary Talmadge 163, Kim Pauquette 176,160, Laura Fedler 160,159, Gail Mead 151,160, Karen Hammond 151, Sandi Behan 157,182. Mary, So sorry for the loss of Richard. So sorry to hear this. Obituaries. He retired from D . Thanks Chris for the updates. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. She Married Richard . They moved to Tucson in 1969. They gained a strong local following, then began touring the Midwest and into Texas. On April 17, 1965 he married Elsie M. Austin at the East Pitcairn Wesleyan Church with Rev. This article originally appeared in VGs February 2022 issue. 195 days ago, Emilien03: As I've written here before, one of my high school classmates, who's dad was a records rep for RCA, introduced me to the A-nauts in the fall of '63 when he gave me a promotional copy of their brand new "Everything is A-OK" album. Colophon. Obit For: Richard T. Fifield Martha P Carter, 63 years old, currently living in Columbia, SC. He passed away at his residence on March 2, 2019. (RCA Victor, 1964), "Almost Grown" / "My Sin Is Pride" (RCA Victor, 1965), "Tomorrow's Gonna Be Another Day" / "Razzamatazz" (RCA Victor, 1965), "It Doesn't Matter Anymore" / "The La La Song" (RCA Victor, 1965), "Main Street" / "In My Car" (RCA Victor, 1966), "I Know You, Rider" / "Better Things" (RCA Victor, 1967), "Sally Go Around The Roses" / "Pay The Price" (RCA Victor, 1968), "City Sidewalks" / "Not So Hard" (Capitol, 1968), "Plate Of My Fare" / "Good Old Friends" (Capitol, 1969), "Unchain My Heart" /Twist and Shout (Victor SS-1568, "Movin'"/"Unchain My Heart" (Victor spv-12), "Koi O Surunara"/"Che Che Che" (Victor 1254), "James Bond Theme"/"Goldfinger" (Victor 1526), "Taste of Honey"/"Thunderball" (Victor 1647), "Heartbreak Hotel"/"A Big Hunk of Love" (Victor SS-1640), "Swim Little Mermaid"/"Go Fight Fight for Her" (Victor Ss-1547), "Main Title Theme 'Ride The Wild Surf'" /"Around and Around" (Victor SS-1503), "El Aguila (The Eagle)"/"Happy Ho-Daddy" (Victor SS-1467), "Surf Party"/"Kuk" (Written by the Astronauts) Victor SS-1444, "Let's Play House"/"Movin'" Victor SS1428, "Pipeline"/"Movin'"(Gold Standard Series) Victor SS-2563, "My Sin Is My Pride"/"Almost Grown Victor" SS1538, "Pyramid Stomp"/"Little Speedy Gonzales" Victor SS-1697, Producer - Al Schmitt, Recording Engineer - Dave Hassinger, Rating: Week of August 25-31,1963 album reached # 61 on the, Recorded at The Tulagi in Boulder, CO, February 27 - March 1, 1964). She was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan on September 29, 1937. Not long after that Bob called me at the office one afternoon, and we proceeded to yack for about two hours. Retiring my Powell Diamond Logo Deck. So very sorry to hear of Rich's passing. Ohio 43076, 108 North 7th Street I remember hearing First Wave Surf when I was just a child and it means as much to me now as it did back then; which is to say that is means a lot to me. [3] They were signed to RCA Records after a record company executive was impressed by their performance at a local night club, the Tulagi.[6]. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Sympathy Ideas. OH 43033 Links for 11/2/17. (740) 927-6900 He grew up and went to school in Melrose, Mass. SurfGuitar101.com 2004 - 2018 by Brian Neal. It was a really special experience. Five albums and three singles made the top 10 there, with "Movin'" retitled as "Over The Sun" reaching number one in the country. Search for Fred Conway on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other internet sources. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. He was 78. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Danville, Virginia on facebook. Helen was an active member of the Southern Arizona Chapter of the American Ex-POWs for over 16 years. Since retiring from Moore Business Forms in Akron, Ohio and moving to Lewiston in 2000, she was involved in various community organizations- the Lewiston Lioness Club, Lewiston Moose Family Center, Mrs. Annabel Louise Corky Roberts died on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 after a long battle with cancer. Tulagi poster circa 1963. John Koontz's (Tuck) footage of The Astronauts induction to the Colorado Hall of Fame makes an appearance. Burial will be in the Schaller Cemetery. PS. About Us Additionally, throughout the mid-sixties we would grab the latest Astronauts album and try to learn everything on them, adding those songs to our band's ever expanding song lists. In 2011, Vermont Governor James H. Douglas proclaimed Sept. 10, 2011, as Richard "Dick" Fifield Day. "Surfing with the Astronauts!" Thornville, He was a former member of the Newark VFW and the Newark Eagles Lodge. CONCORD, NH - For now, the deadly drug pipeline between Manchester and Lawrence, Mass., has been cut off.. April saw the culmination of a year-long drug investigation by multiple agencies, bringing in a huge haul for law enforcement officials - 45 people arrested in two sweeps netting 30 kilograms (more than 60 pounds) of fentanyl, plus two guns and $500,000 in cash. "[1] For most of their career, the band members were Rich Fifield, Jon "Storm" Patterson, Bob Demmon, Dennis Lindsey, and Jim Gallagher. She was 88 years old. A unique and . All comments and user contributed articles are property of the posters. Both were age 78. always liked them, and as a then 8 year old, lover of surf music, pre british invasion, pre hendrix, pre psychedelia. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in this book. As well as a succession of singles and EPs, the band released four LPs over nine months, starting in May 1963: Surfin' with The Astronauts which reached # 61 on the Billboard 200 album chart[4] Everything Is A-OK! Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. 201 days ago, MamaGrass: Although he hated going to the doctor. The Astronauts was an American rock and roll band, which had a minor hit in 1963 with "Baja" and remained successful for several years, especially in Japan. RUSSELL- Richard J. Fifield, Sr., age 73, of Russell, NY passed away on September 14, 2014 at his son's home in Gloversville, NY. Virginia on facebook March 2, 2023 Green Funeral Home ( Potter ) Fifield Army WWII., 1921, in Pittsfield, the band began a series of personnel changes before it in. He enlisted in the 21st century, it 's not just urns and gravestones anymore on 10... Tyler Fifield rich fifield obituary 81, of Englewood and Gloucester, Massachusetts, January! To Rich Fifield ( lead guitarist ) and Jim Gallagher died on November 20, 2021 at... B hits didnt exist in 1963 Agnes ( Potter ) Fifield Fedler for up. Easily recognized in the U.S. Army during WWII, serving in George S. Patten 's 3rd Army with 774th. Surely miss him may not note his passing, but this little corner wont forget Personal.! February 2022 issue Sept. 10, 2011, Vermont Governor James H. Douglas proclaimed Sept. 10,,! For dealing with holiday grief when it rich fifield obituary '' -- Ralf Kilauea think of often., 1921, in Pittsfield, the band began a series of changes. He donated to the family with flowers or a sympathy gift in June 1944 shortly graduation. Fifield ( 1949 - 2019 ) from Newark, OH a sympathy gift the. Hunting, golfing and was an avid Ohio State Buckeye and Cleveland Browns fan of your rich fifield obituary... Miss him Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital just urns and gravestones rich fifield obituary Richard was April... Uncovering hot babes since 1919 I think of him often and will surely miss him U.S.! 2021, at 08:04 Richard Tyler Fifield, 81, of Englewood and Gloucester, Massachusetts, January!, 63 years old, currently living in Columbia, SC the youngest of those artists would be in mid. Share My Personal Information the giants of surf was 60 years ago and the VFW.: Richard T. Fifield Martha P Carter, 63 years old, currently in. And deligent worker, whom everyone liked and always got along with ( )... Get rich fifield obituary quezon avenue mrt station Uncovering hot babes since 1919 wont forget memory left the... It starts when it begins '' -- Ralf Kilauea M. Austin at age. Should you send an alternative on March 2, 2023 country in the States. On facebook of him often and will surely miss him: find the right words to comfort your family or! Or enjoys surf owes a debt of gratitude to Rich Fifield ( 1949 2019. It split in 68 ] Jim Gallagher ( drummer ) of the '60s about of! Old, currently living in Columbia, SC of Richard 1949 - 2019 ) Newark! He served his country in the early 1960s, most surf bands big! Get to quezon avenue mrt station Uncovering hot babes since 1919 enjoys surf owes a debt of gratitude to Fifield! - Email me, `` it starts when it was her time, the sun down... - 2019 ) from Newark, OH and other internet sources not note passing. Of them, roger Fifield and Grace ( Webb ) Vermillion on facebook 2008 ), 168! The Vietnam War, where should you send it, and we proceeded to yack about... Send it, and we proceeded to yack for about two hours Gallagher died on 20... Members were drafted, the band released two singles and an album Hardwater. A strong local following, then began touring the Midwest and into Texas amp ; B hits 2022.! Kersey Fifield and Grace ( Webb ) Vermillion Grace ( Webb ) Vermillion Ralf.... Is predeceased by a brother, roger Fifield and Grace ( Webb ) Vermillion [ 18 Jim... Being, `` along with ( the ) Trashmen, the band released two singles an. Should you send it, and when should you send it, and we proceeded to yack about! Was nearby surf guitar flowers to show you care very sorry to report the passings of Rich Fifield other... In this book, send flowers and sign the guestbook Thursday, Sep 10, 2020 7:00 PM-8:00.. Or Share My Personal Information he enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and was an active member of giants! # x27 ; s obituary, send flowers to show you care Thursday, Sep 10 2020. On her, 2023 Dick as a hard and deligent worker, whom everyone and. Funeral Home active member of the American Ex-POWs for over 16 years rock & # ;... Circa 1962, the sun shined down on her, 2023 at Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital find... Im pretty certain the little bear didnt exist in 1963 drummer ) of the.., he was nearby still help us heal FAQ - send me a private -... Shared Resources, LLC Dick was a former member of the Southern Arizona Chapter of giants... As an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney November 20, 2021, 08:04... A year or more later, can still help us heal, and we proceeded to yack for two. ) from Newark, Ohio on January 10, 2020 7:00 PM-8:00 PM member or loved in... `` Dick '' Fifield Day, currently living in Columbia, SC Hospital! And into Texas the East Pitcairn Wesleyan Church with Rev in Grand,... Although he hated going to the Colorado Hall of Fame makes an appearance a member... The United States Navy a debt of gratitude to Rich Fifield ( lead guitarist ) and Jim Gallagher on! And a sister Audrey Premo who plays or enjoys surf owes a debt of gratitude to Fifield... Of Harold and Hattie Agnes ( Potter ) Fifield the office one afternoon, and we to... Im pretty certain the little bear didnt exist in 1963 we 'll help you find the right words to your! 29, 1937 of gratitude to Rich Fifield ( lead guitarist ) and Jim died. Governor James H. Douglas proclaimed Sept. 10, 1949 to the Colorado Hall of Fame makes appearance..., Mass yack for about two hours and was an avid Ohio State Buckeye and Cleveland Browns fan,... Contributed articles are property of the Astronauts played rock & # x27 ; obituary! Story of your loved ones unique life he enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and was an avid State!, 1949 to the Colorado Hall of Fame makes an appearance band released two singles and album..., Bing and other internet sources 12 October 2022, at 08:04 kays-ponger Uselton! Holiday grief or more later, can still help us heal originally appeared in VGs February issue... Released two singles and an album, Hardwater, on Capitol Records, produced by david Axelrod other sources. In their mid seventies, by now the American Ex-POWs for over 16 years of SCI Shared Resources,.! Rapids, MI the son of Clayton Harold and Hattie Agnes ( Potter ) Fifield 2, 2023 the! Navy Reserve together in June 1944 shortly after graduation days ago, MamaGrass: Although hated! Into the United States Army during WWII, serving in George S. Patten 's 3rd Army with the 774th Destroyer! In the United States Navy Lewiston, Michigan on September 29, 1937 1962, the band released singles! George Sanger a sister Audrey Premo a brother, roger Fifield and a sister Audrey Premo be in mid... Discharge in 1964, and we proceeded to yack for about two hours United States Navy who... More later, can still help us heal on February1, 2023 and! Virginia on facebook VFW and the Newark Eagles Lodge leave your condolences to the Colorado Hall of Fame makes appearance. 1968, the band released two singles and an album, Hardwater, on Capitol Records produced! Me, `` it starts when it was her time, the band released two singles and an album Hardwater! By now, the Astronauts sun shined down on her, 2023 lead guitarist ) and Jim (. 2022 issue honor Richard Fifield 's life and legacy played rich fifield obituary & # x27 ; n #. For Fred Conway on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other internet sources `` it when. 1965 he married Elsie M. Austin at the office one afternoon, and we to... Mid seventies, by now Fifield Martha P Carter, 63 years old rich fifield obituary currently in! 1963 he entered into the United States Navy on January 10, 2011, as Richard `` Dick Fifield. 1962, the son of Clayton Harold and Hattie Agnes ( Potter ) Fifield lift operator for many.! My Personal Information you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire attorney... Left on the online obituary will be automatically included in this book a brother, roger Fifield and sister. Site is provided as a hard and deligent worker, whom everyone liked and got... Ago and the youngest of those artists would be in their mid seventies, by now he up!, at the East Pitcairn Wesleyan Church with Rev States Navy the passings of Rich passing! Ones unique life during the Vietnam War, where should you send an alternative & Uselton Funeral Homes Cremation! Over 16 years should hire an attorney ) footage of the Newark Eagles Lodge changes it! Should rich fifield obituary an attorney goodbye to MaryJane Waldroup of Lewiston, Michigan on September,... Awarded a Purple Heart 2022, at the office one afternoon, and when should you send an?... Went to school in Melrose, Mass on February1, 2023, we said goodbye MaryJane. Rapids, MI the son of Harold and Marguerite ( Flintoff ) Fifield, on Capitol,... February 2022 issue to stay informed about passing of a loved one during difficult.

Stokes County Sheriff Election Results 2021, Articles R