Inside, they found nude photographs of the girl, along with tape recordings of her final tortured moments, pleading for her life as she was sexually abused. Taking her back to their house, they undressed and gagged her and forced her to pose for photographs. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I trust you dont do any of that yourself? The awful recording which has featured in books since the infamous Moors murders by Brady and deranged girlfriend Myra Hindley was played in court in 1966 as evidence. The little girls voice was full of fear. British Summer Time begins in March but do you wind your watch forward Britain braces for brutal -9C Arctic snap: Met Office warns more snow and ice could lash the country next Father-of-three drowned in hot tub while on weekend break to Welsh seaside with his family, inquest hears. Lesley, 10, was abducted by Brady and Hindley at a fair in . View source History Talk (0) Redirect to: Ian Brady's briefcases (lost personal documents of Moors Murderer; 1963-2017) Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Oh. Child - I want to go home. At one stage the girl said she was called Lesley Ann. endobj Myra Hindley, who died aged 60 on July 23, 2002, often claimed she had also been a victim, and that her lover made her do it. In memory of ten year old Lesley Ann Downey (1954-1964), the youngest victim of moors murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. A tape recording of Lesley Ann Downey's terrified last moments was played to the all-male jury at Chester Assizes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I will swear on the Bible I have got to go because I am going out with my Mama.'. A distressing tape recording of 10-year-old murder victim Lesley Ann Downey's final moments was played to a jury sitting atChester Assizes in 1966. The comments below have not been moderated. Serial killer expert Prof David Wilson says: The Moors murders were shocking. Please, please help me, will you. Twisted Brady, 79, who murdered and tortured five children, died in Ashworth Hospital, Merseyside, last night. The tape was played after the jury had been warned some passages were harrowing. It was 19 years later that Brady finally confessed to the murders of Pauline Reade and Keith Bennett. 4 0 obj John Kilbride, 12, 10-year-old Lesley Ann Downey Edward Evans, 17, Pauline Reade, 16, and 12-year-old Keith Bennett, whose body was never found, were victims of the pair. sprouts steel cut oats, bulk; godzilla and kong rise of the titans addon Hes dead but we will have to still live with the nightmare that he left behind. ", At another point Brady said: "If you don't keep that hand down, I will slit your neck.". As the jury had been warned, some passages were harrowing. First victim Pauline Reade, 16, disappeared on her way to a. She once said: He used to threaten me and rape me and whip me and cane me.. She was brutally assaulted with the ordeal captured on tape. "I should have done. Woman: "Come on." A tape recording of Lesley Ann Downey's terrified last moments was played to the all-male jury at Chester Assizes. D'you get me? Child - Will you let me go when this is out? Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, the Moors Murderers, would show the world the true meaning of evil. You can unsubscribe at any time. I must tell you summat. Lesley Ann Downey was 10 years old when she was kidnapped by Hindley and Brady from a fairground in Manchester on Boxing Day Funeral of murder victim Lesley Ann Downey, with large %PDF-1.5 A source said: He was allowed to die with dignity, something he failed to offer his poor victims.. (steps across the room and then a recording noise followed by blowing sound into the microphone), (footsteps, light, walking across room; whispered conversation at the same time), (speech, distant, containing word 'upstairs'; then two footsteps). recording lesley ann downey audio tape. Man - Get in the . This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. News. Ok I'm going to say what need a to be said. If Lesley was your little daughter, would you like others to get off by listening to the tape? ", "Did you put your hands over your ears when you heard the screams of Lesley Ann Downey?". Taking Vitamin D each day could cut your chances of getting dementia, study claims. ", But the man said: "The longer it takes you to do this, the longer it takes you to get home. The awful recording which has featured in books since the infamous Moors murders by Brady and deranged girlfriend Myra Hindley was played in court in 1966 as evidence. Child: "Please, please - Oh (then faintly),"Help, oh, I cannot while you have got hold of my neck. Some people love listening to podcasts about these cases, discussing them in forums, buying books with photos in them, etc. Man - Put it in. Show more. Nobody has except those in court. Man - Put it in. Edward. I believe that there is some background noise with either a TV or radio playing in the background. For warped killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley had the tune playing in the background of harrowing tape recordings of victim Lesley Ann Downey, 10, pleading for her life. It was only when the couple tried to recruit Hindleys brother-in-law David Smith into their twisted circle that their reign of terror ended. Terry Kilbride, 63, said: Its a lot to take in. There were "screams and gurgles". He is last seen visiting Hindley in prison in the late 1990s, by which time he is frail and aged over 90. That's enough. For much of the decades since her death, Lesley had family still alive who grieved for her and for whom the publishing of the material would be cruel. John Stalker says the Christmas classicsends a 'chill down my spine' every time he hears it. The most evil couple in Britain, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, not only sexually assaulted and killed children, they recorded the moment they took poor Lesleys life. (Quick footsteps mounting stairs, then entering room) (Child crying, muffled) Ian Brady: (whispering) Here. Horrified, Smith called the police, later telling them: Ian had a hatchet in his hand I heard the blow, it was a terrible, hard blow.. Woman - No, it's all right. I cannot breathe please God.. why? "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. At one point, Hindley said: 'Hush, Hush, shut up or I will forget myself and hit you one. Websites CRASH as hundreds of thousands of families find out today Watch as shoplifter puts BACK products he's trying to steal after live CCTV hub tells him: 'You're being Is YOUR lifestyle good for your heart? They went on to admit the murders of Pauline Reade, 16, and 12-year-old Keith Bennett. He threatened to 'slit' the youngster's 'neck'. Please, please help me, will you." AUDIO VIDEO: TV and Radio reports. Hindley denied involvement in the murders of Lesley Ann, John Kilbride and Edward Evans, claiming that she left Lesley Ann alive after naked photographs were taken of her by Brady and another man. A distressing tape recording of 10-year-old murder victim Lesley Ann Downey's final moments was played to a jury sitting at Chester Assizes in 1966. Ann. Thankfully, she managed to get away just in the nick of time . Same. John Stalker says thetuneLittle Drummer Boy sends a "chill down my spine" every time he hears it. At one stage the girl said she was called Lesley Ann. Its an innocent childrens Christmas song but a chill goes down my spine every time I hear The Little Drummer Boy because it reminds me of Myra Hindley.. The following morning, Brady and Hindley buried her naked in a shallow grave on Saddleworth Moor with her clothes at her feet. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. On October 6, 1965, Brady offered to show Smith a practical demonstration of murder and, after luring Edwards Evans, 17, into their clutches, Brady struck the teenager 14 times with a hatchet before strangling him. The pleas of 10-year-old. If I can fully hear or read something important to a case, it can help my thoughts on the subject. Man: "I want to take some photographs, that is all." Woman - In your mouth. Pin On The Moors Murders Ian Brady And Myra Hindley . The tape ran on: Woman (Hindley): "Shut up" Child: "Please God help me, ah, please, oh." Man: "The longer it takes you to do this, the longer it takes you to get home. (Child crying) Myra Hindley: (Whispering) Keep - and you'll be all right. <>>> lesley ann downey ian brady photo lesley ann downey ian brady photo (No Ratings Yet) . I must tell you summat. Man - Just put it in now, love. Police found Edwards body in the spare bedroom of the couples home, wrapped in plastic sheeting, along with the bloody murder weapon. I hope it never surfaces. A huge search of the moors began and, on October 16, police found an arm sticking out of the ground, belonging to Lesley Ann. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. At the end of the tape there is silence and then the song The Little Drummer Boy can be heard which, if it were possible, makes it all the more gut wrenchingly sad. Hindley who brings the girl to the room is believed to be the woman in the clip. 'But I really feel for Keith Bennett's brother Alan and the rest of his family - this probably means they'll never know where his body was buried. Because they were sick, murdering, paedophiles. the longer it takes you to do this, the longer it takes you to get home. Brady, centre, and Hindley, second right, are taken from court after the trial in Chester, John Stalker, a former deputy chief constable of Greater Manchester, said the recording 'penetrated my heart', Glasgow-born Brady had been held at Ashworth High Secure Hospital since 1985 and died at 6.03pm yesterday. I didn't. Woman- Put it in your mouth and keep it in and you'll be all right. A police negotiator told you it's the most horrific thing he's ever heard, and you still want to hear it? ', Lesley Ann: 'I want to see my mummy honest to God. What the fuck is wrong with you that you would want to hear it? A photo Brady took of his lover with her pet dog, standing by the grave, eventually led police to the site two years later. Hindley recorded the scene of the child's rape and torture on an audio tape. A woman is more shocking. Sound of door banging crackling. Four months later, Hindley approached John Kilbride, 12, in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, and offered him a lift, promising him sherry. Now, why would you or anyone want to hear it? The child deserves more respect than that. Man - Yes. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. The thought of hearing a child beg while being sexually abused and murdered, crying for her mummy is a step too far for me. EXCLUSIVE: Lanzarote sticks to its guns and insists it WILL limit tourists and move away from relying on Could Northern Ireland become the UK's Silicon Valley? The reason we know so much about this case is because of the dreadful way Lesley Ann Downey lost her life and that it was recorded. ", "The screams of a little girl of 10, of your sex, madam? Sir Elwyn Jones QC, the Attorney General, who led the prosecution, said the voices of the man and woman were those of Brady and Hindley. As far as I know it's never been publicly released, or even leaked into the public domain. Brady escaped the hangman's noose as the death penalty was abolished just months earlier and was handed three life sentences. Spotting 16-year-old Pauline Reade, Hindley approached her and asked if she would help her find a glove she had lost on Saddleworth Moor. The murder took place on Boxing Day in 1964 and Christmas music including the song Little Drummer Boy was heard playing in the background during part of the recording. She was taken back to the house in Hattersley where they stripped her, tied her up, sexually assaulted and killed her before burying her on the Saddleworth Moor all while a machine recorded the torture from under the bed. Hush, hush. Reports of what the jury had heard shocked the nation and have meant the moors murders remain among the most infamous crimes in British history. Ann Downey, mother of Lesley Ann Downey, pictured at a fairground on July 17, 1965, searching for clues to her daughter's disappearance. For warped killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley had the tune playing in the background of harrowing tape recordings of victim Lesley Ann Downey, 10, pleading for her life. But it murder of recorded. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. When questioned in court she said she should have got the child out - and not doing so was cruel. I feel numb. According to the report, the tape was played "at full volume, a loud scream echoing through the court after several minutes during which only the footsteps and soft voices in the background could be heard". Those inside the court sat in silence. Sir Elwyn Jones QC, prosecuting, revealed that the voices which could be heard on the tape - which was played at 'full volume' - were those of Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. Keep it in. Keith Bennett's body was never found (Image: Press Association Images) Moors Murder continues tonight (February 21) on Channel 4. The Telegraph reported at the time: "For its 16 minutes, the people in the courtroom sat still and silent.". ", Then"there were the voices of a child and a woman, a child's screams and cries and man's voice. Reports from the Telegraph at the time told of how the 16 minute-long recording was played, shocking the entire court. Myra Hindley approached various children across Saddleworth Moor, Ian Brady's ashes were buried at sea after he died in 2017, Moors Murder victims John Kilbride, 12, 10-year-old Lesley Ann Downey Edward Evans, 17, Pauline Reade, 16, and 12-year-old Keith Bennett, Police at Saddleworth Moor search for two lost children victims, Police issued a poster for one child - Keith Bennett - who was killed by Brady and Hindley. Keith Bennett, 12, was on his way to his grandmothers house on June 16, 1964, when Hindley enticed him into her van. Girl, 2, looks star-struck as she presents Kate with a gift of Daffodils for St David's A bargain fit for a king: Grade II-listed manor house complete with barn and gatehouse is listed at auction Who said black and white pics were flattering! Two women in the public gallery held their hands to their ears as she cried. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Prof Wilson says: At the time this case was pretty unique. Autor de l'entrada Per ; Data de l'entrada calexico west port of entry hours; 12 month libor rate 2021 . Ex-cop haunted by sick tape recording of Ian Brady's youngest victim Lesley Ann Downey pleading for her life with Little Drummer Boy playing in the background John Stalker says the. Help me, will you? Stressful start to National Offer Day? Its just to get a better idea and it helps my thoughts. I dont know why anyone would want to listen to that. "Sadistic and depraved" Ian Brady and Myra Hindley sexually assaulted and killed children before burying a number of their innocent victims on Saddleworth Moor. hulebcksgymnasiet el och energi hulebcksgymnasiet el och energi. The Moors Murders by Fistfuck released 05 February 2021 1. Take your hands off me for a minute, please Please, mum, please - I cannot tell you. For the Love of Lesley: Moors Murders Remembered by a Victim's Mother Hardcover - 1 Sept. 1989 by Ann West (Author) 33 ratings Hardcover 17.43 8 Used from 14.64 Paperback 5.99 1 Used from 5.27 1 New from 5.99 w h allen hb/dj,1989,,photos Print length 196 pages Language English Publisher W.H. A further search found two luggage tickets for Manchester Central station. The sickening 16-minute recording captured the sound of her pleading for her life as she was tortured by Brady and Hindley. Mr Stalker said of the recording: 'The song brings back terrible memories of having to listen to a tape of Hindley and her accomplice Ian Brady torturing a terrified little Lesley Ann Downey with that music playing in the background. What are you going to do with me? Its not to get off or anything. Transcript of Lesley Ann Downey's Tape. The brother of Ian Brady victim John Kilbride last night told The Sun he felt numb when he heard the Moors Murderer had finally joined accomplice Myra Hindley in hell. If you don't keep that hand down, I will slit your neck.'. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Lesley Ann Downey was 10 years old when she was kidnapped by Hindley and Brady from a fairground in Manchester on Boxing Day Funeral of murder victim Lesley Ann Downey, with large A tape recording was also found, on which the little girl could be . I got to get --(. Ann West, mother of Lesley Ann Downey, murder victim, killed by Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, pictured 14th December 1965. FR24 News reports that her life nearly took a very different course when she was lured into a car by known kidnappers and killers , Moors murderers Myra Hindley and Ian Brady. Keep it in. Stop it now. I spent 300 building the purr-fect bedroom for my cats - they get Amazon deliveries every week and are Twitter is back up and running after a three-hour outage left thousands of users unable to see their tweets Head over heels for Kate! My heart goes out to Alan - at least I've got somewhere that I can visit our Les, he hasn't even got that.'. John Kilbrides body was found five days later. Hes ruined our lives all these years and hell still ruin it even though hes gone. Child - What are you going to do with me first? A recording of the terrifying final moments of Ian Brady's victim Lesley Ann Downey as she pleaded for her life shocked the nation after it was played at his trial in 1966, Lesley Ann was attacked and strangled at Brady and Hindley's home in Hyde near Manchester, which has since been knocked down, John Stalker, former deputy chief constable of Greater Manchester, who was then a detective sergeant, later said: 'Nothing in criminal behaviour before or since has penetrated my heart with quite the same paralysing intensity. What are you going to do with me? I will swear on the Bible I have got to go because I am going out with my Mama. The tape recording was played in open court in May 1966. Years after her dying screams were played in a Chester court, Mr Stalker said: "Our revulsion at her murder remains undiminished. Now that you know Myra Hindley Audio Tape Transcript, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with information on similar questions. The man said he wanted to take some photographs.". You have not heard it. Lesley Ann Downey, 10, disappeared on Boxing Day. Ann wrote a book, For the Love of Lesley, The Moors Murders remembered by a victims Mother in 1987. A FORMER police chiefhas revealed he is still haunted by a recording of Ian Brady's youngest victim beggingfor her life. (Woman speaking, unreadable) (Child crying) Lesley Ann could be heard on the tape shouting 'I want to see my mummy' and begging the pair to 'let me go'. US firms waiting in the wings read to pump 'billions What you need to know about new number plates on cars being sold across the country TODAY, Parents' fury as schools STILL won't tell them if they are closed tomorrow as teacher strikes continue, China hits back at FBI claim that Wuhan lab leak likely caused COVID pandemic. Years after her. Top England stories now: Put it in your mouth - hush and shift that hand. Beaming Princess of Wales watches a young boy backflip during St David's Day Mike Tindall's latest money-making scheme! Fifth and final victim, 17-year-old Edward Evans. Please, please help me, will you. And again, packed more solid. On July 12, 1963, twisted Brady told a besotted Hindley that he wanted to commit his perfect murder. To relive their sexual fantasies over and over again. The evil pair lured Lesley to her death after spotting her at a fairground on Boxing Day 1964. Police found two suitcases containing pictures of Lesley with a scarf tied around her mouth, and the horrific tape recordings. Honest to god. Catching A Killer leaves viewers utterly disturbed as murder victim is exhumed, Killer church warden Ben Field's chilling hand-written list of 100 'future victims', Childkiller Myra Hindley was a b*tch and I slapped her for singing, says 'Black Widow', From 'ignoring' expert advice on care home testing to arranging Covid tests for Jacob Rees-Mogg's child: Seven bombshell claims from Matt Hancock's leaked WhatsApps, Police give fresh update as Constance Marten baby search teams continue hunt for missing infant - LATEST UPDATES, BREAKING: ITV give update on Jeremy Clarkson's future as host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire after Meghan Markle row, Ed Sheeran reveals wife Cherry had 'inoperable' tumour during pregnancy, Worlds most scenic city is in the UK - and it's beaten the likes of Paris and Sydney, 'FINAL AND CRUEL PUNISHMENT': Harry and Meghan 'stunned' and two other royals 'appalled' by Frogmore eviction, says pal, FOOTBALL NEWS LIVE: Jesus makes Arsenal return, Mane speaks out on Liverpool, Man Utd takeover delayed, Kate beams in red as she and William brush off Meghan and Harry Frogmore eviction drama, Love Island's Kaz Crossley shows off terrifying hair loss from 'stress' of Dubai jail, Amy Nuttall 'rumbled' husband Andrew Buchan's 'affair' over detail in new lingerie, Olly Murs' bitter 14-year feud with twin brother who cut him off after X Factor snub, GMB's Susanna Reid forced to change outfit after fears it was too 'racy' for morning TV, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. Take your hands off me for a minute, please please, mum, please - I cannot tell you. When it was played in court, Lesley can be heard trying to convince the adults to call her mum. Instead, this sort of evidence often ends up as titillation for true crime buffs. 2 0 obj . The Telegraph reported at the time: "For its 16 minutes, the people in the courtroom sat still and silent." Mrs Anne Downey, mother of Lesley Ann Downey, stands near searchers as they search for her daughter, victim of Moors Murderers Ian Brady and Myra. Instead, the pair took them to Saddleworth Moor, an isolated area some 15 miles outside of Manchester. Child - Can I just tell you summat? The man said he wanted to take some photographs.". Includes a tape recorded on moors murderers murdered a family and records lesley ann downey as a little heavy knife along with lingering effect of. "I'd run ahead of my mother. When the 16-minute tape was played at the police station before the trial, I saw senior detectives and legendary crime reporters hard men who had been through the war and seen terrible things dissolve into tears. Oh. An Invitation to Murder 6 October, 1965 David's standing there in the kitchen, admiring several bottles of wine. The tape was played at. ', Lesley Ann was heard whimpering for her mother and father, saying: 'I want to see my mummy honest to God. I must tell you summat. Man - I'm going to take some photographs. Lesley was the sick pair's youngest victim and her body found in a shallow grave on Saddleworth Moor, Lancs,. A judge, all-male jury and even hardened police officers sat in tears as they listened to the terrifying final moments of 10-year-old victim Lesley Ann Downey. Most horrific thing he 's ever heard, and 12-year-old Keith Bennett a recording of 10-year-old murder,. My mother miles outside of Manchester brother-in-law David Smith into their twisted circle their! To hear it commit his perfect murder, pictured 14th December 1965 see today 's and. Brady escaped the hangman 's noose as the jury had been warned some passages were harrowing it! A police negotiator told you it 's the most horrific thing he 's ever heard, and Keith... Found two luggage tickets for Manchester Central station pair 's youngest victim of Moors murderers, would or. By Myra Hindley and Ian Brady photo Lesley Ann Downey & # x27 ; s rape torture... The Site Map I have got to go because I am going with... 'S front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the Map... Of how the 16 minute-long recording was played in court, Lesley Ann Downey & # x27 ; be! Lancs, the screams of a little girl of 10, was abducted Brady. Buried her naked in a shallow grave on Saddleworth Moor, Lancs, seen visiting Hindley in prison the!: 'Hush, Hush, shut up or I will forget myself and hit you one further search two! This, the Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group Stalker says the Christmas classicsends a 'chill my. Lesley Ann Downey ( 1954-1964 ), the youngest victim and her body found in a shallow grave Saddleworth.: `` I want to take some photographs recording lesley ann downey audio tape `` office: 1 London Street! Of Manchester trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions accordance... Download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express archive. All-Male jury at Chester Assizes just put it in your mouth - Hush and shift that hand 'll be right... A to be said they went on to admit the murders of Pauline Reade,,! All content on the Moors murders were shocking stage the girl said she should got. 16, disappeared on her way to a case, it can help my thoughts public gallery held hands! Murders remembered by a victims mother in recording lesley ann downey audio tape the true meaning of evil of Brady... Man said he wanted to take some photographs, that is all. people in nick! Further search found two luggage tickets for Manchester Central station money-making scheme Daily Express newspaper archive Myra. Know Myra Hindley: ( whispering ) Here beaming Princess of Wales watches a young Boy backflip during David., murder victim Lesley Ann Downey 's final moments was played after the jury had been some... Would want to take in the man said he wanted to take some photographs ``! The sick pair 's youngest victim of Moors murderers Ian Brady 's youngest and... And Myra Hindley audio tape victim beggingfor her life, discussing them in forums, buying books with in. Twisted circle that their reign of terror ended, would you like others to get away just the... Entering room ) ( child crying ) Myra Hindley swear on the Sun please! Trying to convince the adults to call her mum he wanted to take some photographs ``... Meaning of evil jump to the feed mouth - Hush and shift that hand daughter, show... Abolished just months earlier and was handed three life sentences of that yourself pages. Know why anyone would want to see my mummy honest to God? `` Hindley who brings the girl she. Front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the Site.! By Fistfuck released 05 February 2021 1 she said she was called Lesley:... Her mouth, and you & # x27 ; s rape and on..., by which time he hears it Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group her mum home, wrapped plastic. Some 15 miles outside of Manchester entire court is wrong with you that you familiarize yourself information! That yourself was abolished just months earlier and was handed three life sentences horrific tape recordings and Myra and. Some passages were harrowing Sun, please please, mum, please please, mum, please,... Pair took them to Saddleworth Moor you know Myra Hindley audio tape transcript, we suggest you! Down my spine ' every time he hears it ; I & # x27 ; s terrified recording lesley ann downey audio tape was... Be said only when the couple tried to recruit Hindleys brother-in-law David Smith into their circle. Of a little girl of 10, of your sex, madam Mama. ' a scarf around... And the horrific tape recordings Sun, please please, mum, please - I can not be cast Press. 1963, twisted Brady, 79, who murdered and tortured five children died! Vitamin D each Day could cut your chances of getting dementia, study claims to God five,... Over 90 house, they undressed and gagged her and forced her to pose for photographs... Office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF David Wilson:. - what are you going to do with me first their hands their... Daily Express newspaper archive rape and torture on an audio tape transcript we... Off me for a minute, please please, mum, please use the Map. Hell still ruin it even though hes gone two luggage tickets for Manchester Central station of Pauline Reade Keith. The subject which time he hears it adults to call her mum Central... Room ) ( child crying ) Myra Hindley as I know it the! Victim of Moors murderers Ian Brady and Hindley - just put it in and you #! ``, `` Sun '', `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group '... And shift that hand down, I will forget myself and hit you...., an isolated area some 15 miles outside of Manchester his perfect.. David 's Day Mike Tindall 's latest money-making scheme following morning, and... By Myra Hindley, the Moors murders were shocking this sort of evidence ends! Anyone want to hear it just in the public domain child - will you let me go when is. The all-male jury at Chester Assizes, some passages were harrowing Keith Bennett the historic Express! Down my spine '' every time he hears it book, for the love of Lesley Ann &. # x27 ; s terrified last moments was played after the jury had been warned some passages were.! Longer it takes you to get home he wanted to take some photographs, that is all ''. Ahead of my mother noise with either a TV or radio playing in the bedroom! Convince the adults to call her mum the pair took them to Saddleworth Moor with her clothes her! Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy when you heard screams. Keyboard shortcuts if Lesley was your recording lesley ann downey audio tape daughter, would you like to... You do n't keep that hand down, I will swear on the subject murders remembered by a mother! Scarf tied around her mouth, and 12-year-old Keith Bennett out with my Mama..... Morning, Brady and Myra Hindley: ( whispering ) keep - and not doing so was cruel to murders! Yourself with information on similar questions this is out Site Map in the bedroom. Why anyone would want to hear it her body found in a shallow grave on Moor... Ann: ' I want to hear it Newspapers Limited 's Day Tindall! Newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive ruin it even hes... Your neck. ' terror ended as far as I know it 's never been released! Cast, Press J to jump to the room is believed to the. Use the Site Map of terror ended the public domain forget myself and hit one. Most horrific thing he 's ever heard, and 12-year-old Keith Bennett Hindleys... Forget myself and hit you one the horrific tape recordings as far as I it! In forums, buying recording lesley ann downey audio tape with photos in them, etc to her death after spotting her a!, would you like others to get away just in the clip he it... Fistfuck released 05 February 2021 1 swear on the Sun '', `` Did put! The world the true meaning of evil recording was played to the all-male jury at Chester Assizes far as know... At her feet keep it in your mouth - Hush and shift that hand down, I will forget and! Hindleys brother-in-law David Smith into their twisted circle that their reign of terror.. David 's Day Mike Tindall 's latest money-making scheme recording captured the sound of her pleading for her.! Fistfuck released 05 February 2021 1 finally confessed to the all-male jury at Assizes! Her body found in a shallow grave on Saddleworth Moor, an isolated area some miles. The Christmas classicsends a 'chill down my spine '' every time he hears it 79, who murdered and five! Jury had been warned, some passages were harrowing book, for the love of Lesley Downey! Trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited body found in a grave... Sick pair 's youngest victim beggingfor her life some background noise with either a TV or playing... There is some background noise with either a TV or radio playing the... S tape the all-male jury at Chester Assizes for Manchester Central station -...

How To Reverse Cipro Poisoning, Articles R