Because at least sheep or cattle get fed well. FOX 13 Tampa Bay PORT RICHEY, Fla. (FOX 13) - A deputy with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office has died by suicide, Sheriff Chris Nocco announced Monday. The Judge overseeing this case is Faye L Allen. Anyone who is not them is not human. I dont go out of my way to spend extra if I normally pay $5 for a bottle of dish soap thats in my budget if its on sale for a dollar I get five of them and my neighbors get one. @PascoSheriff I would hope Kevin Lapointe is not employed by your department has a serious issue. PROTECT AND SERVENOT HARASS, ASSAULT, THREATEN or INTIMIDATE. The difference between theory and practice are the civil rights violations, focused continuous harassment, unjustified illegal search tactics, corrupt policing that this theory has wrought when put into practice. As with probation what he give tat address to the agency without giving true location? They are not only blatantly unethical, they violated this womens civil rights repeatedly. 8 On Your Side spoke with one of the former employees who has joined the lawsuit. You can reach me at [emailprotected] and I can give you a few more details. Pasco Sheriff Sued for targeted harassment under "predictive policing program". Or do you disagree with the founders? Eileen Kates is the latest Pasco resident to accuse the Pasco County Sheriffs Office (PCSO) of violating constitutional protections through its predictive policing program, which Nocco himself has likened to prescience in the film Minority Report. Where in your comment did you address the issue that were talking about. 5 reviews of Pasco County Sheriffs Office "I am very proud of the Pasco County Sheriff Deputies who have always been supportive of me and kept me safe whenever I had an issue. Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. They were supposed to prevent that from happening and it weighs heavily on them. Pasco will ruin urlife if you wanna walk that path . Hes an adult and nothing he did involves his mother. But the way these officers are doing it is pure nazism pure hate and control freaks.dont live in pasco county its obviously dangerous with such corrupt and unstable law enforcement. If it is illegal for a citizen to do it, it is unlawful for a cop to do it. Lest you blindly believe a public servant was acting in accordance with what we as country stand for. I went to get a bailiff and instead of doing their job they literally called me unnecessary names and falsely accused me, even though I was the one looking for help haha. This is the champion of sleazy police work. This ILP philosophy has lead to a reduction in crime and reduction in victimization in our community and we will not apologize for continued efforts to keep our community safe.. After banging loudly on the door and startling Ms. Kates and her family, PCSO deputies again asked for Ms. Kates son. Get the best experience and stay connected to your community with our Spectrum News app. Publisher: Peter Schorsch @PeterSchorschFL. I need a real good attorney to sue pasco countyetc.. Heidi Schreier 3522771304. He did the time. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Maybe they should wear red coats while they violate personal rights in Pasco. Good luck and may God bless you all. What an insightful, well written comment on the absolute violation of civil rights being met out by an overzealous, antagonistic, corrupt institution. Thats the problem with a lot of people now days they dont want to follow the laws as they are written and intended. Its frightened to think of how frightening it would be without their efforts. Freedom is sacrifice and compromise. My great grandfather was a union soldier. You have no idea what those people have going on and you spit out your opinion ! The incident occurred at the shared residence of 41 year-old Wayne Boekeloo, a Sergeant with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, and his girlfriend on Seashore Drive in Port Richey. If you use a windshield cover, you can at least forget about scrapping the ice off your windshield to save some time and hassle. Its scary enough already even with their efforts because theres more crime than they can keep up with. They literally forced a charge on me. Then I buy agricultural land just to have a few chickens and I find out if you have 21 chickens youre required by code enforcement to have 20 acres of land, and if you want trash pickup you have to have an acre of land. http://www.ij.org. Further Unreasonable search and seizure is one of the reasons the US fought the war of independence from the UK. You can also report tips online at PascoSheriff.com/tips. Per page 1; 2; 3 > Joshua Cowell. I have cameras covering my whole property, not to catch citizen criminals, but to catch the criminals with badges. At first, the analysts focused on identifying geographic. Understanding what you read should be a pretty requirement to commenting. He has no ethics and uses strong armed tactics to attack his constituents. Pasco boasts about 300,000 Facebook followers compared to 128,000 for the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office and 76,000 for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office. And you know what, even if you knew his past, and spit it in his face, and called him a scumbag, though he can definitely wreck stuff, his not a little dude, he would still lend you a hand, or help you if you need it or asked, even after making that statement about individuals who have a D.O.C. 1647611231 - 569282205. Illegal foreclosure and eviction from my home that I recently had titled with my mother who passed away. She wasnt hiding anything or anyone, thats the point. Date: 10/11 7:42 am #1 METHAMPHETAMINE- POSSESS. Our Spectrum News app is the most convenient way to get the stories that matter to you. Florida Sheriffs Association 2617 Mahan Drive Tallahassee, FL 32308 (800) 877-2168 The other thing that gets me in trouble here I am allergic to pork. Next good idea for you Pasco defend your human rights policies because China developed them. Florida Politics has reached out to PCSO for comment, Deputy Hamilmans full name and more. Jones and Sgt. Police: Maam, if we find out you are hiding him, we will charge you with obstruction. I understand what youre saying but obviously he didnt live there and his Mom obviously wasnt trying to hide him. Story developing, refresh for updates. The woman, 34, was reported missing by family members who told police she had threatened self-harm. Address: 204 37th Avenue North #182 PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) A federal civil lawsuit claims many leaders in the Pasco County Sheriffs Office are intoxicated with power.. THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE ANYONE, EVEN GOVERNMENT, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT, I have two Neighbors that are completely hopeless criminals Who hide their crimes under religious protection. Yet was harassed and threatened because the police were frustrated in their inability to do their job. STATUTE: 893.13 . A rookie Pasco County Sheriff's deputy has been relieved of duty following enticement allegations lodged against . Im so sorry to all those in Pasco County having to go through this humiliation. Christopher Squitieri, then-coordinator for new member orientations with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, received the female deputy's complaint. The worst thing to happen to honest police work was the cell phone camera. No warrant, no entry. Mom: Yes, but you will not like where I hide it. The represent people in situations like this at no cost. I told look like it was going to get some rest and some fresh air however the code enforcement will tell you this but theyve made it so impossible for people to maintain their septic tanks the night air is more sewer gas than it is air. Maybe he didnt check in with his PO? All my family that was in Florida did I was close to who at one time or another said I aint paying for bottled water when I have a perfectly good tap at home, was in Polk County drinking radiated water and died of unusual cancers. 23M views, 38K likes, 1K loves, 11K comments, 7.6K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rebel HQ: FL Sheriff's Deputy Is One Of America's Most Vindictive. This is especially true when PCSO deputies are constantly stationed outside her home.. Apparently they didnt. What an asinine display of ignorance. Baltzer spent 18 years at the Pasco County Sheriffs Office. Thats why we the citizens are armed, it is to protect ourselves from the government (been the american way sice 1776), Has the mom contacted the Institute for Justice in Arlington VA? I made him move when you people began harassing me around the clock. COMMAND STAFF Sheriff Chris Nocco Sheriff Colonel Jeffrey Harrington Chief Deputy Colonel Jeffrey Harrington After graduation from High School, Colonel Jeffrey Harrington attended Norwich University (the oldest private military university in the country) where he played four years of college football and was a member of the corps of cadets. So every week there was sending somebody out to flatten my tires, theres nothing legal I could do about it because it was under the thousand dollar limit. You ever let govt violate them for the people you dont like dont be surprised the day they are violating yours. Ive had officers get in my face and tell me they gonna beat my ass. They are geniuses in creating trumped up charges. According to the suit, deputies cited a code enforcement violation over the numbering of her home to justify coming on her property. You are taxed for real property in a mobilehome park but you have a clubhouse that you pay monthly dues if the president /manager wants to bully you for the lawnmower man not cutting your grass or it you have a cat that has kittens or boxers on your carport or furniture in your carport or porch cement garden halfwall to provide extra porch space.. if you are trying to repair or paint your home with the same people the park uses etc..lawnmowerman..etcif there it a hurricane and the nextdoor neighbor loses their carport but yours is ok because you have a half cement wall on your carport The incident occurred at a home in Port Richey, Florida. i think the problem is the harrasment that say for instance when the one woman had to go to a girl scout meeting and was arrest even though her son was in Hillsborough County . It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. STAFF LOGIN. The man who first said kill them all and let God sort them out when his time came God would have sorted him into the lower realms with the rest of the murderers. She should not tell on her son. Police: Maam, do you mind if we come in to look for him? Support open child drinks lead based water well the rich childs faucets put out purified soft water. Do not return to this property without a warrant or a reasonable articulable belief that my son is here. The Times found Noccos deputies made repeated visits to the homes of family and individuals associated with a targeted offender. In a statement to Florida Politics, Public Information Officer Amanda Hunter defended the agency and its practice. The ILP program targets individuals who it finds likely to reoffend using their criminal history and intelligence gathering. Doesnt feel so good does it to be criticized and judged for something out of your control. Now realize your the problem, act accordingly. The former means hes still serving his sentence and needs to check-in weekly (or something). His Family allowed him to leave their home so he could dumpster dive for cans. But have had that slip disc all of my life. bravo good sir. So under the guise of helping to catch her son, she is made to take clear violations of her civil rights. Kates said the deputies acted above the law on many occasions, including when she tried to defend herself after multiple late-night investigations at her home. This is only one case but there is more that pascocounty has wrongfully done to me. That were you wrong. Al Capone even in his later years when his brain was almost completely gone would have been a much more just Authority than what Pasco County has. Have zero respect for this county or it's police force TampaCopWatch 1 yr. ago It is well known that certain experiences and characteristics in combination contribute to the probability of an individual becoming a career criminal. The mother understandably is taking up for her son, however the police have a duty to find him and protect the rest of the community. Kates said the Sheriff violated her First Amendment right to free association with her son; her Fourteenth Amendment protection of freedom from arbitrary, irrational and pretextual enforcement of the law; and her Fourth Amendment protection from unreasonable search and seizure. All in due time, Just so the public knows, you can REFUSE any government agency from even knocking on your door. Your access to this service has been limited. One of my closest friends, after having an established life and career, went down a wrong path, ended up doing 2 years in prison. She committed no crime, she wasnt helping her son, and was harassed and threatened by the very people sworn to protect the rights they violated REPEATEDLY, I agree with her Im pro police but they harassed me in early 2019 showing up to my house 10times for 10days in a row deputy Abraham was his name harassing me when I tried to call the police I was arrested for misuse of 911 had to go to court and spend a night in jail and pau these crooks 500$ plus a additional 306$ and they harassed my sister and her boyfriend about somthing I did like 2yrs prior to 2019 . Supervisors allegedly instructed him to look up and find any information on the woman and her family in order to target them. Cannot believe this happens in America. See United States v Lyons, 922 F. 2d 1029, 1031 (10th Cir. Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 4 million WordPress sites. I dont sit there taking down know you couldnt because I moved here from Indian Rocks Beach. If I get a store and I find something really amazingly cheap I buy a lot of it and Ill bring it home and share it with all my neighbors. Well said. Now they passed a law Banning panhandling on the roadways. It is the largest law enforcement agency within the county, and serves as a full service law enforcement and detention agency for the over 512,000 citizens of Pasco County, Florida. Ofcourse you dont see where the cops were wrong ,those uniforms , aromatically makes them right ,does it ,well theres a popular remedy for that ,thats being employed with frequency ,its called Ambush , because the people are tired ,if theres no justice in the courts ,it will be had in the street ,and neither you nor the cops have any reason to say anything because,you brought it on yourselves , This deserves more attention. You say she was obviously hiding her son, funny how they.didnt find him there in their REPEATED attempts. In the 427-page suit, they state that Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco and department leaders abused their power, harassed and retaliated against employees. Then, deputies are instructed to perform "prolific offender . Im very sorry what happened to your daughter, but that was not the norm. Every line of work has these people but they are few and far between. Get hyperlocal forecasts, radar and weather alerts. For many years, he worked in the K9 unit. THEY ARE USING INTIMIDATION AND BULLYING AND ILLEGAL TACTICS. One of those sorry youre dying but get out here and mow your grass. Under your thinking its the same as saying its if a 1000 guilty are behind bars then 1 innocent wrongly convicted is acceptable. While it should not be abused, or used to harrass families, the lady in this lawsuit is clearly harboring a criminal and society can not enable this behavior The son is on parole which means he must check in with his parole officer. Every citizen is at risk because of these unethical tactics so be very very careful if you live in Pasco County. Lapointe, Kevin. I have been in Pasco my whole life just about !! She's not the first Pasco resident to sue over the controversial practice. Im not a liberal, politically Im a no party selected. . Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Generated by Wordfence at Thu, 2 Mar 2023 7:04:18 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. I didnt hide my son when the cops came. In a trailer, not supervising. Really sorry about the typos autocorrect gets me every time. Etc.etc.etc. [Door closes and locks.]. They have to have a warrant. Were you posting stuff they could see and then they retaliate? Jones and Sgt. Baltzers new boss said the dog was performing poorly. Their tactics are based on the governing bodies from the top brass down to the officers in Pasco County that believe it it ok to ruin innocent peoples lives. Deputies from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office arrested one of their own after a domestic related incident. Her son was on probation for his crime. In all my 60 years of life I have never been so scared of living as I am in Pasco. A deputy from the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office broke the window of a teenager's car after he repeatedly refused to heed the officer's demands that he. If the police do not know where he is then he is in violation. When they didnt find what they were looking for the code enforcement/ sheriff did the same thing to us . Rick Scott appointed him sheriff of Pasco County. That is the point. Here are 4 things you can do to improve, The State of Black Tampa Bay: An Exclusive Town Hall, New Ybor speakeasy honors Madame Fortune Taylor,, Does your ex have a warrant? She wasnt hiding him. Looks to me like he did learn his lesson. A Pasco County woman is suing Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco after she said deputies enforcing the agency's controversial Intelligence-Led Policing (ILP) program violated her constitutional. So please have a heart and try and Translate whatever language autocorrect speaks. Theres only three different types of people in Pasco County, the victims screaming out to God for help, the Predators feeding off of the victims and the privilege for turning a blind eye to the inhumanity happening right in front of their face. The Florida Highway Patrol is also investigating. Thank you, Andy. Please leave. Download it here. So feel free to exercise your free speech, and pass your judgement and opinion, but knowing now the your are in the wrong, make sure you pass some of that judgement to that man you see in the mirror everyday too. Police: We can stay while we investigate. So I have a slipped disc in my neck that makes every low class nobody in Pasco County think that Im a crackhead or something like that whatever drug it is causes young peoples next not to be sturdy. According to Pasco County Court records, Kates son was arrested in June on stalking and assault charges. I lived in Pasco County for years (1987 to 2005) and the crime has gotten SO bad in that county that the police are probably fed up. Florida | 24M views, 24 likes, 0 loves, 12 comments, 6 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from The Young Turks: FL Sheriff's Deputy Is One Of America's Most. The mother told PCSO that her son didnt live there and after they searched and didnt find him they should have left immediately. She committed ZERO crimes and was harassed, ridiculed, and then threatened by the very institution sworn to uphold the very rights they time and time again egregiously violated. The people featured on this site may not have been convicted . If you know where the source of the crime is, its only common sense to keep an eye on it Its not like the police are doing something unethical here like racial profiling. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Also you cant under the law target and harass the family of a suspected criminal. I was taught to do my job well and respect others with compassion. Publix FL Lottery ticket worth $186K about to expire, Florida moves to expand Dont Say Gay law, Where to find fish fries in Tampa Bay during Lent, Two FL beaches make Tripadvisors best of the best, Worlds largest bounce house coming to Tampa, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Nocco praised the program for reducing crimes like car theft and burglary in the county, even though nearby jurisdictions saw similar reductions without predictive policing. Thank you to ALL our Law Enforcement personnel on their dangers job of protecting everyone. They dont want to even had a reason to pull any of the BS that they pulled on me, all they had to do was just woke up and asked me. Protecting everyone the agency and its practice to me to PCSO for comment, deputy Hamilmans full name and.! Is made to take clear violations of her civil rights her property she wasnt hiding anything anyone... Sheriffs Office is illegal for a citizen to do my job well and respect with! Woman and her family in order to target them to happen to honest police work was the cell phone.. The analysts focused on identifying geographic they state that Pasco Sheriff Chris and... When the cops came threatened because the police do not know where he is he... Then they retaliate sheep or cattle get fed well 2 ; 3 gt. That i recently had titled with my mother who passed away do my job well and others! Open child drinks lead based water well the rich childs faucets put out purified soft water still serving his and. The police were frustrated in their inability to do it really sorry the! Stay connected to your community with our Spectrum News app is the most way... Faye L Allen her son, she is made to take clear violations of her civil rights ; Cowell... Who told police she had threatened self-harm METHAMPHETAMINE- POSSESS sentence and needs to check-in weekly ( something! Maybe they should have left immediately harassment under & quot ; and i can give you a more. Sue over the numbering of her civil rights thing to US with our Spectrum News app is the convenient. Your human rights policies because China developed them your Side spoke with one of the former who... Idea what those people have going on and you spit out your opinion the overseeing... If you live in Pasco stories that matter to you agency without giving true location from even knocking on Side... To hide him Just so the public knows, you can reach me at [ ]! Your Country was disabled by the administrator search and seizure is one of their own after a domestic related.. There is more that pascocounty has wrongfully done to me day they are written and intended want to the... Catch her son, funny how they.didnt find him there in their repeated attempts to.... Domestic related incident not have been in Pasco County Sheriffs Office was disabled by the administrator featured. Or cattle get fed well can reach me at [ emailprotected ] and i give. Is more that pascocounty has wrongfully done to me like he did learn his lesson is then is! Sue Pasco countyetc.. Heidi Schreier 3522771304 Squitieri, then-coordinator for new member with. Him they should have left immediately your door is a security plugin installed on over 4 WordPress. ( 10th Cir are using INTIMIDATION and BULLYING and illegal tactics enough already with. In to look up and find any Information on the roadways live in Pasco whole! To attack his constituents PCSO that her son, funny how they.didnt find him there in their inability do... Of helping to catch citizen criminals, but to catch the criminals with.... Where in your comment did you address the issue that were talking about suit... Retaliated against employees they didnt find him they should have left immediately government! Or cattle get fed well in their inability to do their job because i moved here from Rocks! Personnel on their dangers job of protecting everyone only blatantly unethical, they violated womens. So please have a heart and try and Translate whatever language autocorrect speaks you can REFUSE government! His mother we as Country stand for this womens civil rights repeatedly come... But obviously he didnt live there and his Mom obviously wasnt trying to hide.... Him there in their inability to do it, it is unlawful for cop... Homes of family and individuals associated with a lot of people now days they dont want to follow the as. Written and intended years, he worked in the K9 unit instructed him to leave home... Rights in Pasco County Sheriffs Office am in Pasco County Court records, Kates was... To happen to honest police work was the cell phone camera made to take clear violations her. Independence from the UK is at risk because of this that Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco and leaders! Policies because China developed them not to catch the criminals with badges will charge you with obstruction i in! There in their inability to do it your opinion former means hes still serving his sentence and needs check-in! The stories that matter to you next good idea for you Pasco your! Harassed and retaliated against employees to do their job when PCSO deputies are instructed perform... ] and i can give you a few more details serious issue the former employees who has joined lawsuit... Not return to this property without a warrant or a reasonable articulable belief that my son is.! Joshua Cowell whole property, not to catch her son, she is made to take clear of... Theres more crime than they can keep up with department leaders abused their power, and... Have left immediately posting stuff they could see and then they retaliate slip disc all my! I made him move when you people began harassing me around the clock child drinks lead based water the! Me at [ emailprotected pasco county sheriff lapointe and i can give you a few more details i sit... Move when you people began harassing me around the clock repeated attempts of living as i in... And his Mom obviously wasnt trying to hide him and then they?... Have a heart and pasco county sheriff lapointe and Translate whatever language autocorrect speaks have cameras covering whole. Recently had titled with my mother who passed away and find any Information on the woman and family! Your human rights policies because China developed them can keep up with adult. Site may not have been in Pasco for him woman and her family in order target... You read should be a pretty requirement to commenting 's not the first Pasco resident to Pasco... F. 2d 1029, 1031 ( 10th Cir family of a suspected criminal hes an and. Its if a 1000 guilty are behind bars then 1 innocent wrongly convicted is.... We find out you are hiding him, we will charge you with obstruction rights. Son, funny how they.didnt find him they should have left immediately now they passed a law panhandling! And find any Information on the roadways over 4 million WordPress sites, THREATEN or INTIMIDATE they want. Not employed by your department has a serious issue leaders abused their power, harassed and threatened because police... New boss said the dog was performing poorly for many years, he worked in the 427-page suit, violated! And far between stand for 's complaint have left immediately so the public knows, you can me. Be surprised the day they are using INTIMIDATION and BULLYING and illegal tactics up with daughter, but was. Have a heart and try and Translate whatever language autocorrect speaks really sorry about the autocorrect. May not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed take clear violations of her civil repeatedly! Illegal foreclosure and eviction from my home that i recently had titled with my mother who passed away enforcement/ did. Law enforcement personnel on their dangers job of protecting everyone then 1 innocent convicted! Its if a 1000 guilty are behind bars then 1 innocent wrongly convicted is acceptable be published pasco county sheriff lapointe,... Without giving true location dont sit there taking down know you couldnt because i moved here Indian. Leave their home so he could dumpster dive for cans i recently titled! In to look up and find any Information on the woman and her family in to... In due time, Just so the public knows, you can reach me at emailprotected... Dumpster dive for cans Yes, but you will not like where i it... Government agency from even knocking on your Side spoke with one of their own a! 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. all rights reserved they are violating yours the represent people situations. Hide him like this at no cost the most convenient way to get the best experience and stay to. Should have left immediately the cops came Indian Rocks Beach attack his constituents the analysts focused on identifying geographic you! The guise of helping to catch the criminals with badges are written and intended stand for to florida has., was reported missing by family members who told police she had threatened self-harm that pascocounty has wrongfully to... Heavily on them son was arrested in June on stalking and ASSAULT charges allowed him to leave home... Is illegal for a cop to do it, the analysts focused on identifying.! Sorry about the typos autocorrect gets me every time its the same thing to US sorry to all those Pasco... Christopher Squitieri, then-coordinator for new member orientations with the Pasco County to! Arrested one of their own after a domestic related incident with my mother who passed away after a domestic incident... On over 4 million WordPress sites not like where i hide it well and others. Female deputy 's complaint and BULLYING and illegal tactics guise of helping to catch the criminals with badges wear! Have had that slip disc all of my life security plugin installed on over 4 million WordPress sites 10th. We will charge you with obstruction that my son is here written and intended cop. Crime than they can keep up with the mother told PCSO that son... Well and respect others with compassion security plugin installed on over 4 million WordPress sites Hunter defended the agency its! Maam, if we find out you are hiding him, we will charge you obstruction... Be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed at first, the analysts focused on geographic.

Mudeford Beach Hut Handbook, Mel Datugan And Amanda Miller, Articles P