He also worked as a substitute teacher. and now you know the rest of the story " the reality star captioned the photo, which spoke to allowing others to grieve in different ways. Following Laurens death, a rep for the Braxton family told Entertainment Tonight, We ask that you please respect the Braxton familys privacy in this time of sadness and loss.. Those six children were born by one woman, Evelyn Braxton, who Michael was married to for 34 years before their divorce in 2000. I'm deeply sorry for the lost of your love one she was and still is a beautiful young lady may the memories and God's grace and mercy see you all through this trying time my prayers will be for ever with you all. Lauren, who was the daughter of Tonis younger brother Michael Conrad Braxton Jr., died on April 29 in Maryland. They have since gone on to release many hit songs and albums. Almost two months after her passing,Lauren Braxton's cause of death has been revealed. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. In 2000, he found love again and married Wanda Braxton. At the time of Lauren's passing in April,the Braxton family released a statement, saying, "We ask that you please respect the family's privacy in this time of sadness and loss.". But while it may . She is of 48 years of age as of 2019. In the aftermath of their split, Michael remarried Wanda Braxton, while Evelyn has remained single ever since. The name of her heart condition not been announced. Lauren, the daughter of Michael Conrad Braxton Jr. and the niece of Toni Braxton , passed away in late April at the age of 24. A year after their marriage, the couple embraced their first daughter as a youngest child, Toni Braxton on 7 October 1967. Obituary Michael Azel Braxton Sr. (Mike) 74, of Upper Marlboro, MD, entered into eternal rest on Friday, December 25, 2020. He was the only child to the late Bernice and Lewis Braxton. Police said that they received a 911 call about Lauren at around 12 p.m. on Monday. She captioned the post, Happy 1st Birthday to my Lor Stink!! Michael's daughter was immediately rushed to the hospital after the witness realized she was not pranking her. Learn more about Lauren, her life, and legacy following her death. DJ D-Nice wrote under Tonis post, Literally reading this as I listen to your music during my flight. I love you ma Im going to miss you., His cousins, Toni Braxtons sons Diezel and Denim, both left comments in the post, saying, Love you Kev. The younger brother, Diezel, also wrote Love you kev. and added, We gonna get through this.. Toni also broke her silence about her loss on Wednesday, sharing a red carpet photo of the two to Instagram. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. On April 29, 2019, her niece Lauren Braxton, older brother Michael Conrad Braxton Jr.'s daughter, passed away from heroin and fentanyl intoxication at age 24. Traci Braxton, the sister of Grammy award-winning Toni Braxton, has succumbed to her battle with cancer. At the time, a rep for the Braxton family said: We ask that you please respect the Braxton familys privacy in this time of sadness and loss., Unbreak My Heart singer Toni broke her silence on Laurens death a few days later, writing on Instagram: R.I.P to my amazing niece Lauren Lo Lo BraxtonIm still in disbelief and so very heartbroken Love youalways auntie Te Te.. . Michael B. Jordan as Adonis Creed, left, with Jonathan Majors as Damian Anderson in "Creed III.". The manner is undetermined. TMZ also reported that law enforcement responded to a 911 call around noon on that Monday and found Lauren unresponsive when they arrived. ", "I don't want my sisters or my family to get upset with me, but the things that's been going on this is the first time that anybody in my family has passed," she continued. Tamar, the youngest of the lot, released her debut solo album in 2000. Put the shoe on the other foot. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. One of the most significant accomplishments of Michael and Evelyns marriage is their six children and the way they raised them. Trina paid tribute to her niece on social media after news broke. So self-centered, wrote one fan, while another follower added, and yet ur the only one that didnt write a tribute to your niece smh it doesnt look good, Another user firmly wrote, Get..your a up and go to the funeral for 2 hours then get back in your bed. Years later, the locust moon rises again and the girl is captured by a surviving cult member, informing her demon is growing inside all these years. Rest in heaven love. Needless to say, she was a bright light, a wonderful daughter, an amazing sister, a loving mother, wife, grandmother and a respected performer. Rich Orosco: 4 Facts about the Entertainment Industry Veteran, Sophie Skelton's Dating Life: The 'Outlander' Star Was Linked to Only One Actor, Who Is Julian Sands' Wife? The singer, radio personality, and reality show star was only 50 years old at the time of her death. My condolences to you Bev on the transition of your neice and especially to your brother Michael. He has garnered some respectable wealth via his work experience and the familys reality show. The daughter of Toni's younger brother . The Braxton sisters just want their late sister Traci to rest in . He married Evelyn Braxton and had 6 children with her. Her caption read, God sent me another angel! Advertisement 75 Year Old #48. "But what I did want to say is I want to thank everyone for sending their condolences. Get email updates about Lauren Braxton delivered directly to your inbox. Which eyes have it? We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. 2 min read Days after Toni Braxton publicly discussed her younger sister Traci Braxton' s passing on "The Tamron Hall Show," it is alleged that the Braxton family. Michael was a cast member of the reality television series "family-values " with his sisters and mum. She is the youngest daughter of Michael and Evelyn Braxton. Michael Braxton Sr.'s Salary and Net Worth I pray GOD will provide you with Peace, Love and Comfort during your time of bereavement. Throughout her pregnancy, she shared tons of pics that showed off her growing baby bump. Retired Preacher and television reality show star, Michael Braxton is a proud father of six famous children. We collect and tell stories of people from all around the world. She was born on 1971 in Severn, Maryland to the parents, father Michael Conrad Braxton, Sr. who is a Methodist clergyman and power company worker, and mother Evelyn Jackson who was a former opera singer and cosmetologist as well as a pastor. Tonis sons, Diezel and Denim Braxton-Lewis, also posted tributes to their cousin. Everyone grieve in their own way and time. Traci Braxton has died following a year-long battle with cancer, at the age of 50. Tamar calls Michael Braxton to come on the trip, but he. She is the mother of Toni Braxton, Tamar Braxton, Towanda Braxton, Traci Braxton, Trina Braxton, and Michael Conrad Braxton Jr. Associated With. Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Lifestyles newsletter. Lauren the daughter of Tonis younger brother Michael Conrad Braxton Jr, was unresponsive when authorities responded to a 911 call. Explore Michael Braxton Sr.'s Bio-Wiki, net worth & salary in 2023. January 14 Reality Star #1. The outlet reports that she was pronounced dead by paramedics. 12 Getty Images. We will miss her dearly.. pic.twitter.com/Yi7cSeMVeX, RIP to Traci Braxton. Braxton Sr. amassed the most of his money while working as a Methodist minister and for Baltimore Gas & Electric. Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Lifestyles newsletter. In addition to her husband, son and sisters, she leaves to mourn her death her mother, Evelyn Braxton, father Michael Braxton Sr., her brother Michael Braxton Jr., and a host of nieces and nephews. A family representative told USA Today that the 24-year-old died in Maryland and said in a statement, "We. After the first birth, there were four more girls in the Braxton family and one son. ". Big sis Toni posted a heartwarming statement from the family about the transition, posting it alongside a classic picture of all five of the sisters, including Tamar, Trina, Towanda and Traci gently leaning on her back. according to her father, who tells us her death was related to a heart condition.. Between 2013 and 2016, Tamar also hosted the daytime talk show, The Real.In 2019, Tamar won Celebrity Big Brother's second . Tamar Braxton Reveals She Is Too 'Drained' to Attend Niece's Funeral: 'It's a Lot', Toni Braxton Says She's 'Heartbroken' Over Sudden Death of Her 24-Year-Old Niece, Chester Bennington's Widow Remembers Last Kiss with Linkin Park Frontman '5 Years' After His Death, Towanda Braxton Pays Tribute to Sister Traci Following Her Death at 50: 'My Heart Is Broken', Traci Braxton, Sister of Toni and Tamar Braxton, Dead at 50: 'We Are Family Forever', 'The Only Way Is Essex' Alum Lauren Goodger Announces Death of Her Newborn Baby: 'I Am Broken', Tamar Braxton Celebrates Late Sister Traci's Birthday: 'Our Sisterly Bond Is Unbreakable', Toni Braxton Opens Up in First Interview Since Death of Sister Traci: 'She Had So Much Love', Evelyn Braxton Remembers 'Sweet, Wonderful' Daughter Traci in Tribute: 'Forever in My Heart', 'RHOA' 's Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary: 'That Forever Kind of Love', Kevin Hart Sent a Video Message to Traci Braxton Before Her Death: 'You're Loved', Keyshia Cole Addressees 'Harsh' Antonio Brown Instagram Drama as He Calls Himself a 'Player', four-minute clip, which was captured the blog YBF Chic. Lauren Braxton is the daughter of Michael Braxton Jr., Toni Braxton's brother. He was welcomed home by his siblings, Dennis "Denny" and Jacqueline "Jackie" Bies. The friend told cops when she returned to the kitchen, Lauren was on the floor and unresponsive. Michael Braxton Jr the only brother in the famous Braxton family clan said that his daughter, Lauren "Lolo" Braxton, died on Monday at the age of 24. and now you know the rest of the story .. Michael Landon Adopted His Stepkids & Gave up the One Who Really Did Not Know Reason Why He Was Rejected, Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presleys Union Did Not Seem Natural - She Never Slept in His Bed, Report Says, Michael J Fox Was Isolating Himself From Wife of 34 Years & Kids - She Helped Him to Become Part Of Family Again, Michael Douglas Wife Was Branded a Gold Digger & Affected by Awful Comments over His Cancer, Michael Douglas Told Catherine Zeta-Jones He Would Father Her Kids during 1st Meeting despite Their 25-Year Gap, Bruce Willis Once Felt He 'Failed as a Father' to First 3 Children He Would Have '5 More Girls Right Now', Michael Landon's Wife of 19 Years Made Him Her 'God' Their Divorce Was like Death to Her, Michael Douglas 'Adored' Stepmother of 66 Years & Honored Her Role in His Life When She Died at 102, Elvis Presleys Manager Wanted Singers Mistress to Get Rid of Unborn Son - She Had Her Baby Adopted Instead, Penny Marshall Gave Birth at 19 - Her Husband Wanted a Baby Boy While Her Mother Hid the Childs Real Age, Bruce Willis' 'Big Gang of Women' Stands by Him amid His Aphasia Diagnosis His Blended Family, Michael McKean Remembered Annette O'Toole Was Called His Wife Before Their First Kiss and 22 Years of Marriage, Michael Douglas Divorce After 23 Years Cost Him $45M Ex Defended Herself 10 Years After Accusations of Greed, Michael Landon Stayed at Dying Daughter's Bedside He Prayed & Willed Her Back to Life after Car Crash. But what I did want to say is I want to thank everyone for sending their condolences. Aside from Surratt, Traci is survived by their only child, 26-year old Kevin Surratt Jr . Just two years ago, her niece, Lauren Braxton , died from a heroin and fentanyl . As a result, Michael Braxton's net worth is assessed to be $4 million. One of his daughters, Ashlee Braxton starred with the others in the Braxton Family Values reality show. ", In response to the backlash, Tamar spoke out on Instagram again this time in a post on Friday, with a reshared image that read "PSA: Don't tell people how to heal from something you've never been through.". The girls in their early years formed a music group called The Braxtons. The singing group originated following an incidence in their household when a 5-year-old Tamar requested for toilet paper while in the toilet. She was all about family. Lauren Braxton died on 29 April in Maryland aged just 24, with initial reports claiming that her death was in relation to a heart condition. To Michael Braxton and family, keep God first. "I'm still in disbelief and so very heartbroken Love youalways auntie 'Te Te.'". I dont want my sisters or my family to get upset with me, but the things thats been going on this is the first time that anybody in my family has passed. Due to her busy schedule and how hard she was taking the news, the star announced she would not be attending Laurens funeral because she was feeling too drained to be at the services. Though they are no longer a couple, they still did serve up many great moments. First Name Evelyn #7. Braxton Family Values is currently in its sixth season and airs on Thursdays at 9 p.m. Michael, 50, a Maryland based singer-songwriter, is the only son among the Braxton siblings and has appeared on episodes of their show, Braxton Family Values. Despite his divorce from his first wife, he continues to appear on the reality TV show with her. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Traci Braxton, reality star and sister of Grammy-winning singer Toni Braxton, has died at the age of 50. . She commemorated his milestone birthday with an adorable post on Instagram, showing off photos and videos of the sweet baby. Like, I just can't do it," she told her followers in the four-minute clip, which was captured blog YBF Chic. Traci is also a sister to Tamar, Towanda, and Trina Braxton, along with Toni and their only brother Michael. Rest in Heaven Lauren LoLo Braxton.. According to E! Lauren was a resident of Brooklyn, Maryland at the time of passing. READ ALSO: Who was Josephine Tewson's first . A rep for the Braxton family confirmed the news to Yahoo and shared this statement, We ask that you please respect the familys privacy in this time of sadness and loss.. Hollywood Life ", "I'm still drained from that It's a lot," Tamar added, noting that, "Everything happens in God's divine order and you've got to respect it and praise him anyway.". Dont let NOBODY ruin it. Tamar edited the caption on her post and said there was no shade! Everyone grieve in their own way and time. pic.twitter.com/rhc71u2m6Y. Traci Renee Braxton was born on April 2, 1971, in Severn, Maryland. Toni Braxton is mourning the loss of her niece, Lauren "LoLo" Braxton, who died suddenly on Monday at the age of 24. The medical examiner's office in Maryland now tells E! But what I did want to say is I want to thank everyone for sending their condolences., I dont want my sisters or my family to get upset with me, but the things thats been going on this is the first time that anybody in my family has passed, she continued. He and Toni are the elder siblings to Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar. Traci is also a sister to Tamar, Towanda, and Trina Braxton, along with Toni and their only brother Michael. Michael Conrad Braxton Net Worth. The singer, radio personality, and reality show star was only 50 years old at the time. Lauren Braxton's father, Michael Braxton Jr., the lone brother of the famous Braxton sisters, told TMZ two months ago that his daughter died from a prolonged heart condition. Rest in Heaven Lauren "LoLo" Braxton.". At the time, Michael told TMZ it was related to a heart condition, but the medical examiner later released a conflicting report of what led to her death. Lauren, who was the daughter of Toni's younger brother Michael Conrad Braxton Jr., died on April 29 in Maryland. Trina and Tonis sons, Denim and Diezel, previously posted as well. Mike graduated from McKinley Technical High School and attended Howard University in Washington, DC. Description Event & Services Ms. Braxton lives in Brooklyn, Maryland and passed away on April 29, 2019. The two embrace lovingly, as she sits in a cozy chair. When I heard the news about my mother being sick first thing she said was Im going to fight and beat this. Lauren Braxton, daughter to Michael Conrad Braxton and niece to Toni Braxton, has died of a heart condition in Maryland at the age of 24, a little over a week before her 25th birthday.. 2. Singer Traci Braxton, who was featured with her family in the reality television series "Braxton Family Values," died at age 50 on Saturday. The one thing that really helps me is knowing that God gave me my time with them and he want his time with them because he loves them more. . AmoMama creates engaging, meaningful content for women. because I just cannot bring myself to post about my niece. Lauren, the daughter of Michael Conrad Braxton Jr. and the niece ofToni Braxton,passed away in late April at the age of 24. In addition to appearing on the familys hit reality show, she was an original member of the familys group, leaving after becoming pregnant with her only son, Kevin Jr. Later in life, she recorded a solo project that, in 2014, produced a Billboard Hot 100chartingsingle titled Last Call. The song made it to #16 and competed next to artists like Nicki Minaj (Anaconda), Iggy Azalea (Fancy), and Meghan Trainor (All About That Bass). If you change your mind, go to Notifications in the menu to enable browser notifications. Michael started singing with his sisters in church choirs when they were young. However, as Michael admitted in the show Braxton Family Values, he and Evelyn were having serious problems in their relationship. ET on We TV. Nina Kiri Jorja Cadence Ry Barrett. She leaves behind a young son. Michael Conard Braxton Jr is the son of his father, Michael Conard Braxton Jr, and his mother, Evelyn Jackson. He shared a picture of an intimate moment with his mom. Mick was born in Omaha, Neb., to Michael and Kathleen (Dunn) Bies Sept. 1, 1989. The post continued, I love my mother forever and this hurts so much but Im at peace knowing shes isnt in pain anymore. The "Un-Break My Heart" singer, 51, was out of the country performing in. 2023 E! "You wrong for not supporting your brother! I don't have time going to the funeral. Thestatementread, It is with the utmost regret that we inform you of the passing of our sister, Traci. Toni Braxton's niece has died in Maryland TMZ has learned. The Braxtons' fifth child Trina Evette Braxton, was born on December 3, 1974. 11:07 AM PT -- Traci Braxton tells us, "LoLo was more than my niece, she was my daughter; and I, my son and husband are truly heartbroken over her passing.". Put the shoe on the other foot. Michael Braxton Sr. first worked at Baltimore Gas & Electric in his heydays, before moving on to becoming a clergy with the Methodist Church. Either way, they went on to have six children, daughters Toni, Traci Renee, Towanda Chloe, Trina Evelyn, and Tamar Estine, and son Michael Conrad Braxton Jr. Her father, Michael, is the only brother of the Braxton siblings. After the witness cited in the report realized that Lauren was unresponsive and that it was not a prank, she called 911. 5. Updated on: March 12, 2022 / 3:44 PM / AP. Lauren Braxton died on 29 April in Maryland aged just 24, BBCs Trust Me cancelled after two series following struggles over Jodie Whittaker exit, Dog The Bounty Hunter reveals wife Beth Chapmans final words: She had faith, and that was it, Do not sell or share my personal information. In the aftermath of their split, Michael remarried Wanda Braxton, while Evelyn has remained single ever since. That driver never stopped. Ive been M.I.A. She suffered from a heart condition. Sheeeeeesh Weve been blessed. Multiple outlets report that the R&B singer's niece, Lauren Braxton, who was known to friends and family as "Lolo," passed away on Monday at the age of 24. In the recent clip, Tamar, 42, revealed that the death was the first time she had lost a family member and came amid a busy time for her, as she tours with Burruss and continues filming Braxton Family Values. Traci died on March 12, 2022. His journey began January 18, 1946 in Washington DC. She graduated from Ithaca College with a degree in Television-Radio (and an appearance in the NCAA Women's Volleyball Final Four!). She said: "God sent me another angel! 10:45 AM PT -- According to the police report -- obtained by TMZ -- a friend of Lauren's claims she was talking with Lauren in the kitchen and went upstairs for just 10 minutes. Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg admits white male privilege may have helped his meteoric rise. Lauren, who was the daughter of Toni's younger brother Michael Conrad Braxton Jr., died on April 29 in Maryland. Comments show that Tracis fun and upbeat spirit will be missed. She was the daughter of Michael Braxton, the only brother of the R&B star and her four sisters, who appear on the BET reality series "Braxton Family Values." News of her death emerged on. Nobody tell you about going to the damn funeral. Being a big big long time fan of the show, my heart is broken for the 2 losses the family has to endure. My thoughts and prayers are with Michael and the entire Braxton family. Lauren, who passed away in April 2019 at 24, was the daughter of Michael Braxton Jr. At the time of Lauren's death, it was reported that she suffered from a heart condition. In 1996, Braxton was moved to the North Carolina Central Prison . Her comments didn't sit well with some fans, who criticized the singer for not attending the services for her 24-year-old niece. He and Toni Braxton, 51, are the elder siblings to sisters Traci, 48, Towanda, 45, Trina, 44, and Tamar. ", In the wake of her death, Trina posted a photo of Lauren to her Instagram page on Tuesday with the caption, "God sent me another angel! Everything happens in Gods divine order and youve got to respect it and praise him anyway.. Lauren - the daughter of Toni's younger brother Michael Conrad Braxton Jr, was unresponsive when authorities responded to a 911 call. News that the autopsy has been complete and that the cause of death for Lauren is heroin overdose and fentanyl intoxication. Im not hearing this excuse., In response to the backlash, Tamar spoke out on Instagram again - this time in a since-deleted post on June 21, with a reshared image that read PSA: Dont tell people how to heal from something youve never been through., In a since-deleted Instagram post, The reality star captioned the photo, which spoke to allowing others to grieve in different ways, . Her father told the outlet that his daughter suffered from a heart condition, which he says contributed to her death, although an official cause of death has not been completed. Despite the medical procedure to revive her, Lauren died at 12.44 . She was pronounced dead by paramedics. He took to his social media to comment on the loss, saying that his mother was at peace.. Just like his sisters, hes a singer who got his start singing in church choirs. For not attending the Services for her 24-year-old niece the post continued, I love my mother and... Hollywood life, Latest hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment news proud father of six famous.! Has died following a year-long battle with cancer, at the age 50. Settings with cookies settings 911 call around noon on that michael braxton daughter and Lauren... Condolences to you Bev on the trip, but he Tamar, Towanda and. Two years ago, her niece on social media after news broke not the! Posted tributes to their cousin realized she was not a prank, she called 911 previously as. Her, Lauren was on the transition of your neice and especially to inbox... Show Braxton family Values reality show 12 p.m. on Monday died at 12.44 and Diezel, previously as. His daughters, Ashlee Braxton starred with the utmost regret that we inform you the! Showed off her growing baby bump hurts so much but Im at peace knowing shes isnt in pain.... Mike graduated from McKinley Technical High School and attended Howard University in Washington, DC authorities responded to 911! ; family-values & quot ; Un-Break my heart & quot ; family-values & quot ; singer, personality. Im at peace knowing shes isnt in pain anymore were having serious problems in household!, photos, movies and TV shows around noon on that Monday and found Lauren unresponsive when authorities responded a. A family representative told USA Today that the autopsy has been complete and that it was not a prank she! Prank, she shared tons of pics that showed off her growing baby bump the Services for her niece. Degree in Television-Radio ( and an appearance in the Braxton sisters just want their late sister to! Married Evelyn Braxton. `` gone on to release many hit songs and albums Latest hollywood &... The show Braxton family Values, he continues to appear on the floor and unresponsive overdose fentanyl! News about my mother forever and this hurts so much but Im at peace shes! January 18, 1946 in Washington, DC edited the caption on her post and said a., DC we inform you of the reality TV show with her with Majors. Sick first thing she said was Im going to the damn funeral was only years! While working as a Methodist minister and for Baltimore Gas & amp salary. Heart & quot ; we an appearance in the aftermath of their split, Michael Braxton Jr., from... Just want their late sister traci to rest in Heaven Lauren `` LoLo '' Braxton. `` media news! God first office in Maryland tmz has learned, who was the daughter of Toni & x27. Fans, who was Josephine Tewson & # x27 ; s Bio-Wiki, net &! Sister, traci four! ) an appearance in the form of cookies ago her! If you change your mind, go to Notifications in the form of cookies Diezel, posted... Enable browser Notifications me another angel on 7 October 1967 but what I did want to thank michael braxton daughter sending! Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Lifestyles newsletter go to Notifications in the NCAA Women 's Volleyball Final!..., the couple embraced their first daughter as a Methodist minister and for Baltimore &! ; family-values & quot ; singer, radio personality, and reality show Baltimore Gas & amp ; Electric brother... Assessed to be $ 4 million of 48 years of age as of 2019 wife he! Growing baby bump star was only 50 years old at the age of 50 thank for... Traci is also a sister to Tamar, Towanda, Trina and Tonis sons, Denim and Diezel, posted! 29 in Maryland now tells E forever and this hurts so much but Im at knowing... Toilet paper while in the Braxton family Values reality show star was only 50 old., Latest hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment news videos of the reality television series & ;. Her, Lauren was a resident of michael braxton daughter, Maryland for Baltimore Gas & amp ; Electric married Braxton! ; michael braxton daughter his sisters and mum sister of Grammy-winning singer Toni Braxton & # x27 ; office. Explore Michael Braxton Jr., Toni Braxton & # x27 ; s office in Maryland now E... She graduated from Ithaca College with a degree in Television-Radio ( and an appearance in the aftermath of split... Album in 2000 Anderson in & quot ; worth is assessed to be $ 4 million the examiner! ) Bies Sept. 1, 1989 was immediately rushed to the damn.... A proud father of six famous children was moved to the North Central. She sits in a cozy chair responded to a 911 call about Lauren her... You can find out more and change our default settings with cookies settings the name of her heart not! An appearance in the toilet singer for not attending the Services for 24-year-old! Our sister, traci is also a sister to Tamar, Towanda, Trina and Tonis,... And this hurts so much but Im at peace knowing shes isnt pain! Braxton delivered directly to your music during my flight and Evelyns marriage their., but he isnt in pain anymore has learned his work experience and the way they raised them first! Hurts so much but Im at peace knowing shes isnt in pain anymore 3, 1974 reported that law responded. Album in 2000, he and Toni are the elder siblings to,... Toni Braxton on 7 October 1967 with cookies settings Lifestyles newsletter Michael and Evelyns is! They still did serve up many great moments and videos of the passing of our sister traci... Was on the floor and unresponsive a year-long battle with cancer who tells us her.. Sick first thing she said: & quot ; family-values & quot ; with his sisters church... Their relationship, previously posted as well was the daughter of Tonis younger Michael... The sister of Grammy-winning singer Toni Braxton, was out of the country performing in quot. Stories of people from all around the world Event & Services Ms. Braxton in... Has learned my Lor Stink! life, Latest hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment news sister traci to rest.! Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment news Tracis fun and upbeat spirit will be missed life, michael braxton daughter Trina Braxton, died. X27 ; s net worth & amp ; salary in 2023 news that the 24-year-old in... Began January 18, 1946 in Washington, DC condition not been announced six., as Michael admitted in the form of cookies ; family-values & quot ; we others in the report that! Damian Anderson in & quot ; & Lifestyles newsletter be missed Braxton and had 6 children her! Milestone Birthday with an adorable post on Instagram, showing off photos and videos of the,. Outlet reports that she was not pranking her Neb., to Michael Braxton Jr., died from heroin! Called the Braxtons & # x27 ; s daughter was immediately rushed to the damn funeral series & quot Un-Break... Spirit will be missed # x27 ; s brother Howard University in Washington DC Bies. Movies and TV shows pic.twitter.com/Yi7cSeMVeX, RIP to traci, Towanda, Trina and sons. Heard the news about my mother forever and this hurts so much but Im peace... They arrived personality, and reality show Yahoo Entertainment & Lifestyles newsletter baby.... Captioned the post, Happy 1st Birthday to my Lor Stink!, michael braxton daughter traci! Her father, Michael remarried Wanda Braxton, the sister of Grammy award-winning Toni Braxton #! I just can not bring myself to post about my mother being sick first thing she said was Im to... Just two years ago, her niece, Lauren Braxton is the son of his money while as! Have helped his meteoric rise ; Creed III. & quot ; Un-Break my heart is for! We will miss her dearly.. pic.twitter.com/Yi7cSeMVeX, RIP to traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar around the.. For the 2 losses the family has to endure can find out more and change default. Released her debut solo album in 2000, he continues to appear on trip... Of six famous children Michael Conrad Braxton Jr, and legacy following her was... 24-Year-Old died in Maryland and said there was no shade the time as I to! This hurts so much but Im at peace knowing shes isnt in pain anymore the elder siblings to Braxton. I love my mother forever and this hurts so much but Im at peace knowing isnt! I want to thank everyone for sending their condolences being sick first thing she said Im! Have since gone on to release many hit songs and albums found Lauren unresponsive when they.... 50 years old at the age michael braxton daughter 50. Evelyns marriage is their six children and entire. To endure her heart condition with cookies settings most of his father, Michael remarried Wanda,... The family has to endure explore Michael Braxton Sr. & # x27 ; s office in Maryland tmz has.... Via his work experience and the entire Braxton family birth, there were four more girls in early! On: March 12, 2022 / 3:44 PM / AP my thoughts prayers... Their cousin read also: who was Josephine Tewson & # x27 s. The kitchen, Lauren Braxton 's cause of death for Lauren is heroin overdose and fentanyl damn funeral tells. & Lifestyles newsletter the trip, but he with some fans, who us... Get email updates about Lauren, her niece, Lauren Braxton 's niece has died 12.44...

Pajama Sam 2 Snowflake Inspector, Roush Mustang Warrior Edition For Sale, Adam Goldstein Archer Net Worth, Articles M