This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. He retired in 1986 after working 34 years as Supervisor of Drafting. Leave a condolence, share a memory, post a photo, light a candle, and more! These articles will help you understand something about the grief and how we can help ourselves and others through the difficult process. Victoria Jean Hofstra, 67, of Rockwall, Texas, passed away on January 4, 2022 at Baylor University , Victoria Jean Hofstra, 67, of Rockwall, Texas, passed away on January 4, 2022 at Baylor University Medical Center , Victoria Jean Hofstra, 67, of Rockwall, Texas, passed away on Ja. Buy this on Ever Loved. Kopps was 85 years old and was born in Milwaukee, WI. Their funerals were both held at the Allen Funeral Home. (5.00 out of 5), Chapel Of The Four Seasons - Santa Cruz, CA Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? 2500 State Highway 66 East Rockwall, TX 75087 (972) 771-8641 Get Directions Rest Haven - Rowlett Location 3701 Rowlett Road Rowlett, TX 75088 (972) 412-5195 Get Directions Rest Haven - Royse City Location 141 West Main Street Royse City, TX 75189 (972) 636-2422 Get Directions Rest Haven Memorial Park 2500 State Highway 66 East Rockwall, TX 75087 It is our pleasure to serve you. They, The Rest Haven personnel were caring and extremely helpful in planning the details of my husband's cremation and memorial service. She was a founding Steve Nauert of Rockwall, Texas, Lanier Hocott of Little Rock, Jeff Davis of Little Rock, Jordan Davis of February 17, 2023 (50 years old) View obituary. Bass was 81 years old. 6804 Highway 78, Sachse, TX 75048. Rockwall ISD received an 'A' district accountability rating from the Texas Education Agency. Rest Haven Funeral Home & Memorial Park Funeral Directors Cemeteries BBB Rating: A+ Website 31 YEARS Reviewed on Google Memorial Visitation Average Rating. Burial vault. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Additionally they continued to check on me months after my husband's passing. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. Food. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Browsing 1 - 10 Ever Loved's funeral marketplace makes it easy to purchase caskets, urns and It was noted by Des Moines Register on March 17th, 2021 that Wayne Miller perished in Rockwall, Texas. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Always professional caring and accommodating to the family. on Nov. 21, 2022, 3:56 p.m. Whether you are planning a funeral service, buying flowers, expressing condolences, or just trying to figure out how to process grief, this library of articles will help you understand what to expect. Check out the Funeral Home Arrangement Lyons Funeral Home, Rockwall, TX. Words seem inadequate to describe how painful the grief we feel can be. 819 Faith Trail. Below you fill find all funeral homes and cemeteries in or near Rockwall. Rockwall, TX 75087 (972) 771-8641. They While people spend months planning events like weddings and trips, few think about the one event that is certain to happen: their funeral. Payment Center | Log in. You'll be prompted to create an account. ", "Rest Haven did my husbands and my fathers funerals. Directions. J. Carroll & Son Funeral Home. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. Sign in to start your session. 602 S Goliad St Rockwall TX 75087. Simply browse the Rockwalls obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. It was reported by Des Moines Register on March 17th, 2021 that Norma Miller passed away in Rockwall, Texas. Visitation. Lyons Funeral Home Funeral Directors 55 YEARS IN BUSINESS (972) 771-5303 602 S Goliad St Rockwall, TX 75087 4. their pricing. With incredible care and love, they allowed the family to be family while taking on the final responsibility of Lannys care. Services. Find funeral directors & Funeral Directors in Rockwall, TX. Sympathy and Funeral Flowers Delivered in Rockwall, Texas. Share your knowledge with others. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. More. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Thank you, Amanda and Heather, and especially, Tiffany, Jean Claude, Chanel, and Ike. Lanny David Lyons, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? Ask the funeral director a question by clicking here or on the image below. Lyons Funeral Home 602 South Goliad Street Rockwall, TX 75087 (972) 771-5303 Visit Website Get Directions Similar Businesses Detailed Information Location Typeunknown Year Established1968 Annual Revenue Estimate120000 SIC Code show Employees3 Contactsshow Is this your listing? Sutton Branch Baptist Church Inc. on Leevy'S Funeral Home - Columbia, SC, Nancy Ezyk Hilton on Karol A Romenski & Sons - Central Falls, RI, Robin Johnston on Sloan Funeral Home - Galatia, IL, Juanitamae D. Straight on Turner & Son Funeral Home Inc - Hillsboro, OH, Michael Wolfes on Kauai Memorial Gardens - Lihue, HI, Whitfield & James Mortuary - Saint Louis, MO (5.00 out of 5), Palms Mortuary - Tucson, AZ on Dec. 2, 2022, 7:49 a.m. Rockwall: (972) 771-8641. . It was reported on March 31st, 2018 that Beverly "Bev" Luedke perished in Rockwall, Texas. Restland Funeral Home Cemetery. We understand that it is not always possible to attend a service or visitation in person, so we encourage you to use our beautifully designed interactiveonline tributesto pay your respects. Designs of Dallas. Thank You. Make your trying times, a little less difficult by doing some of your research from home while spending more time with family. I am thankful for all they have done to make a tragic and painful time less stressful, My family recently lost my mother-in-law and we chose this facility because we have used their services at the Rockwall location many times in the past and they have always treated us like family. StoreFound > States > Texas > Rockwall > Lyons Funeral Home near Rockwall, TX. on Oct. 10, 2022, 4:10 p.m. . FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. We have a no-strings attached money back guarantee. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Ada Lee's life. They didn't do anything but go", "I am very unhappy how they treated my great nephew's body. February 15, 2023 (80 years old) View obituary. Hotels. Help others by adding or updating In light of this, we've created beautiful interactive online tributes to memorialize your love one. Survivors include daughters, Sandra Petersen, Linda Lienemann, both of Rockwall, Texas; three granddaughters; seven great grandchildren; sisters, Abbie Gray of Sun City, Calif., Viola Dissmeyer of Kansas City, Kan.; nieces, nephews and friends. Website. Lyons Jr. Funeral Home, Inc. 1700 Washington Avenue Rensselaer, NY 12144 Phone: 518-286-3400 Fax: 518-283-7897 Email: [email protected] Our funeral services extend to quality transference of those who have moved on. It was noted on February 23rd, 2020 that Connie Broady (Frizell) died in Rockwall, Texas. It was disclosed by Tyler Morning Telegraph on April 28th, 2022 that Ada Lee Bass died in Rockwall, Texas. In January he got the stupid Covid. actual pricing. Lyons Funeral Home. If you grab someone just walk to a more open area and hope they don't kick free. Free and open company data on Texas (US) company LYONS FUNERAL HOME, INC. (company number 0013244800) Learn how to leverage transparent company data at scale. Shopping. Welcome to our story of Lanny David Lyons. She went back to school in her late 50s and earned her bachelors degree from Texas A&M-West Texas in special education Karol is survived by her sister-in-law, Marilyn Caldwell of Rockwall and Aunt Estella Lemoine of Muskogee, Okla.; This is the fee for the embalming process. Prices will vary at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several options and ask for general price lists. GetDirections. Their funerals were both held at the Allen Funeral Home. Funeral (5.00 out of 5), Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL Website Take me there. Because we are on-site at Rest Haven, your flowers stay fresh in our cooler until just before the visitation or service time. Special sections have been Rockwall is a city in Rockwall County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas and part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. REFINE YOUR SEARCH . Thank You. They went above and beyond for me and my family. When I say they treat us like family, its because they truly do and always have. To visit The Flower Box website click hereOur Facebook page can be found here. George Lyons was founded in 1968, and is located at 602 S Goliad St in Rockwall. Funeral information & advisors. From Business: Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We believe in treating your family as we would our own. And if so, how do I order one? Funeral Directors. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. It was revealed by Providence Journal on October 28th, 2019 that Michael D Bonsante died in Rockwall, Texas. Save! This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. (972) 771-5303. Leave it to us to handle all the arrangements. We maintain a fresh floral supply so that we can meet your floral needs as you plan funeral or memorial services. Rockwall: (972) 771-8641; Rowlett: (972) 412-5195; Royse City: (972) 636-2422; Call Us. Miller was 89 years old. Address. We want our floral designs to convey your feelings. http://rockwall.texas-services.org/government-community/funerals-memorials/. Rest Haven Funeral Home and Memorial Park, Anderson-Clayton Bros Funeral Home/Highland. Whether you need to plan a tradional funeral or one focused on cremation, our planning experts are ready to help. The Flower Box has a lovely selection of beautiful, touching floral . "Everyone on the Resthaven staff was helpful, courteous and professional. What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Rockwall? 1036 Rabbit Ridge Road. Funeral information & advisors. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. funeral homes He was predeceased by his former w, Kenneth "Ken" Edward Shores passed away on October 21, 2021 in R. 2023 at 1:00 P.M. Lyons Funeral Home at 46 High Street in Thomaston, friends may visit with the family starting at 12:30 P.M. Read More. She was a beautician in Greenwood for 58 years and used her talents at Pink-Bud Nursing Home and McConnell Funeral Home. It was started in 1974 in Coleyville, North-East Manchester by Calvin and Sylvia Lyn. Children: Pamela Hobbs (Jeff Hobbs), and David Lyons (Elizabeth Lyons), Grandchildren: Daniel Hobbs and Kelsie Ludwig; Thomas and Jordan Hobbs; Robert and Shannon Lyons; and Tyler Lyons, Six great-grandchildren: Jayden, Coralei, and Liora Hobbs; and Emma Lee, Lilly and Ava Lyons. their pricing. Advertisement. Tuesday January 31, 2023 12:30 PM to . Follow Us : Lyons Funeral Home, Rockwall, TX. Pre-planning and pre-paying your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family. Help others by adding or updating Ira Henry Lyons, agent; Registry Page How to Start a Memorial Scholarship Fund When a loved one passes away, we often want to find something that honors their memory in a big wayand a scholarship fund is a good platform for doing just that. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. (972) 524-6417. their pricing. Menu. Lyn's Funeral Home Ltd. and Oaklawn Memorial Gardens Ltd. offer courteous, sympathetic funeral and cemetery services. Our family would like to extend a heart-felt thanks to Trinity Hospice. They w", "Everyone on the Resthaven staff was helpful, courteous and professional. Find Related Places. No results will be shown. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor William James "Bill"'s life. Always professional caring and accommodating to the family. Prices will vary Taking the timeto arrange your funeral now leaves one less thing your loved ones will need to worry about once youve passed. Phone: (972) 771-5303. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. They were very communicative, help", "Chamberlain was amazing from start to finish! Local Get Ratings & Reviews on Funerals with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more. Featured Company Listings. He was preceded in death by his parents, Lonnie David Lyons and Ruth Armistead Smith; brother and sister, Robert Lyons and Dorothy Hutto. It was disclosed by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on January 2nd, 2021 that Carl Alexander Kopps died in Rockwall, Texas. have a traditional Spanish mariachi band play at the service. You can click this link to create an obituary. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Rest Haven - Rowlett Location. Final Expense Network (844) 369-5256. Claim it for free to: In January he got the "stupid" Covid. It was written on July 25th, 2019 that Robert Brooks Merrifield died in Rockwall, Texas. or want. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. Browse a few memorial websites created for people from Rockwall, TX 4109 Cheyenne Dr, Rowlett, TX 75088. LYONS FUNERAL HOME Funeral Home Detail LYONS FUNERAL HOME 602 S Goliad St ROCKWALL, TX 75087 (972)771-5303 Send a gift to this address See current prices and availability. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. SAU coaching legend Raymond Powell passes away . When someone close to you passes away, it can be difficult to know what to do. It is the county seat of Rockwall County, which is the third wealthiest county in the state of Texas. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor Connie's life. We will always be here to discuss any aspects of funeral services or pre-need arrangements with you. http://journalstar.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/article_a7c85f33-fc61-5050-9241-01946be1ac5e.html, Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free tocontact usany time. After his graduation, he moved to Ohio to work for National Supply for 3 years. Complaints concerning perpetual care cemeteries or prepaid contracts should be directed to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78705; 1-877-276-5554 (toll free); www.dob.texas.gov. Metro Mortuary & Crematory. Lana Benson, Everyone on the Resthaven staff was helpful, courteous and professional. What could Rest Haven Funeral Homes do to improve? . The official website for the city of Rockwall is http://www.rockwall.com/. Our goals are simple yet lofty - our commitment sincere - our creativity endless. Manta has 3 businesses under Funeral Homes in Rockwall, TX. After retirement, he continued to share his talents with the Gainesville Independent School District as a substitute teacher. 2500 State Highway 276, Rockwall, TX 75032. Funeral Directors Carrier Service . How they mistreated my neice and family. 1700 Washington AvenueRensselaer,NY12144Phone: 518-286-3400Fax:518-283-7897Email:[email protected], Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about, that we offer. (972) 771-5303. While dying is hard, they made his death easy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The name Rockwall is derived from a naturally jointed geological formation, which has the appearance of an artificial wall. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We have, From Business: MY PRE paid cremation has been created for the consumer in Dallas FT. Worth. The death of someone we care about can be one of the most difficult experiences of life. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Resources | Rest Haven Funeral Home - Rockwall, TX. Explore All Obituary Writing Toolbox: Template and Samples Now, their only child Juliet Lyn-Chuck and her son Dayne Chuck have taken their places alongside their elders carrying out the daily functions. Our caring and compassionate staff will ensure that the removal process is quick and as comforting as possible. We work with local florists and flower shops to offer same day delivery. While I have no com", "My husband passed away in 2012 and my grandson in 2015. Larry Steven Rogers passed away on September 22nd 2021 in Rowlett, Texas. Add pricing info, Indicates national average for this service. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and Skip to content. Every person ". All Rights Reserved. Those little gangs ambushed Lanny and returned him to the hospital numerous times. I had anticipated I would need to do myself). The doctors called him recovered; however, science now is finding out that stupid Covid lingers in little gangs and can attack your body in different ways. In lieu of flowers, Lanny wished any donations to go to one of the following: To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of The directors showed us options available, but we never felt that they were trying to sell us something that we did not need. $1,850. Rest Haven Staff have been very kind and thoughtful every step of the way in the planning of my husbands funeral. Proudly Serving the Texas area. Lyons Funeral Home. Morton was 86 years old. Survived by his loving wife of 64 years, Sylvia Jean Lyons. What do you wish you'd known before planning a funeral in Rockwall? Always". This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. "Our rating is due to the hard work of our students, teachers, curriculum staff, and campus leadership. Recipient Zip Code Save Rest Haven Funeral Home & Memorial Park. They didn't do anything but go get his box he was creamanted in from Oklahoma City 3 businesses under funeral Homes do to improve can help ourselves and others through the difficult process about... In 1986 after working 34 years as Supervisor of Drafting Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on January 2nd 2021... Honor Connie 's life thank you, Amanda and Heather, and Ike and Skip to content Jean.! Claim it for free to: in January he got the & quot ; stupid quot. The official website for the City of Rockwall county, which is the fee for the City Rockwall. After my husband 's passing wish you 'd wish & # x27 ; a & # x27 S! Be one of the way in the state of Texas from a naturally jointed geological formation which... Required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase a burial vault is required most. Allowed the family to be family while taking on the Resthaven staff was,. But go '', `` Chamberlain was amazing from start to finish his Box was... Arrangements with you director a question by clicking here or on the final responsibility of Lannys care click hereOur page... Treated my great nephew 's body `` I am very unhappy how they treated my great nephew 's.! You fill find all funeral Homes in Rockwall, Texas to know to! Planning a funeral in Rockwall, Texas your flowers stay fresh in our until! At the Allen funeral Home Arrangement Lyons funeral Home Rogers passed away on September 22nd in... Bring him/her to the hard work of our students, teachers, curriculum staff, and especially, Tiffany Jean. Area and hope they don & # x27 ; t kick free find! Made his death easy memorial Gardens Ltd. offer courteous, sympathetic funeral cemetery! You wish you 'd wish doing some of your research from Home while spending time. By adding or updating in light of this, we 've created beautiful interactive tributes... Born in Milwaukee, WI something about the grief we feel can be up your loved one from funeral! Price to purchase a casket from the Texas Education Agency we care about can be one of way... In Rockwall, TX Texas Education Agency online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish and more her talents Pink-Bud! Discuss any aspects of funeral services or pre-need arrangements with you we want our floral designs to convey your.! Died in Rockwall, Texas 2019 that Robert Brooks Merrifield died in Rockwall, TX Lyons, click! All the arrangements is one of the most difficult experiences of life beliefs and Skip to content from! I had anticipated I would need to do myself ) beliefs and to! Broady ( Frizell ) died in Rockwall, TX Merrifield died in,. Marvin C Zanders funeral Home funeral Directors in Rockwall, Texas shops to offer same day delivery and staff!, teachers, curriculum staff, and especially, Tiffany, Jean Claude, Chanel, and Ike out. No com '', `` my husband 's passing reported by Des Moines Register on March 17th, that... Rowlett: ( 972 ) 771-5303 602 S Goliad St Rockwall, TX 4109 Cheyenne Dr, Rowlett Texas. They don & # x27 ; district accountability rating from the funeral Home to come pick up your loved.... Heather, and Ike Haven personnel were caring and extremely helpful in the! We work with local florists and Flower shops to offer same day delivery Supervisor... That Carl Alexander kopps died in Rockwall, TX 75088 Zip Code Save Rest Haven funeral Homes Rockwall... Add pricing info, have the price list for this service 22nd 2021 Rowlett. My husband 's passing ourselves and others through the difficult process, 2020 that Connie Broady ( Frizell died... Cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase a burial vault from the funeral Home, Rockwall lyons funeral home rockwall, tx Texas of! Do to improve Reviews on funerals with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more,,... Haven did my husbands and my grandson in 2015 while taking on the Resthaven staff was helpful courteous... Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more handle all the arrangements 3 years come pick up loved! They, the Rest Haven funeral Home - Apopka, FL website Take me there or services., Amanda and Heather, and is located at 602 S Goliad St in Rockwall, TX articles will you! Their pricing staff was helpful, courteous and professional Photos, Maps, Driving Directions more. A tradional funeral or memorial services funeral planning tools to plan a tradional funeral or memorial services Goliad... The hard work of our students, teachers, curriculum staff, and campus.! Find an obituary cremation and memorial Park our students, teachers, staff! Calvin and Sylvia Lyn in or near Rockwall a question by clicking here on..., Amanda and Heather, and is located at 602 S Goliad St in,. Plan a tradional funeral or one focused on cremation, our planning are... In BUSINESS ( 972 lyons funeral home rockwall, tx 636-2422 ; Call us the planning of my husband passed away in Rockwall TX..., 2019 that Michael D Bonsante died in Rockwall I would need to a... Found here thoughtful gifts you can give to your family in Milwaukee, WI no com,... Maps lyons funeral home rockwall, tx Driving Directions and more inadequate to describe how painful the grief and how we meet. Formation, which is the county seat of Rockwall county, which is the cost to purchase a from... Carl Alexander kopps died in Rockwall, Texas in or near Rockwall allowed family. Cost to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you 'd before... A fresh floral supply so that we can meet your floral needs as you plan funeral or one focused cremation... William James `` Bill '' 's life his graduation, he continued to share talents! In our cooler until just before the visitation or service time courteous and professional with local and! Just before the visitation or service time Rockwall & gt ; States & gt ; Rockwall & ;. Death easy of Drafting the official website for the City of Rockwall is derived a..., it can be after retirement, he continued to share his talents with the Independent... Funeral or memorial services the Gainesville Independent School district as a substitute teacher few memorial websites created for people Rockwall... Funeral Home will provide during a graveside service planning the details of my husband 's cremation memorial! Artificial wall were both held at the service county lyons funeral home rockwall, tx the planning of my husband passing! In Milwaukee, WI cemeteries in or near Rockwall Bev '' Luedke perished in Rockwall, TX Driving and... In or near Rockwall continued to check on me months after my husband passing! You grab someone just walk to a more open area and hope they don & # x27 ; a #... Official website for the services the funeral Home this is a common price purchase. Ourselves and others through lyons funeral home rockwall, tx difficult process Home - Rockwall, TX they continued share... Very kind and thoughtful every step of the way in the planning of my husband passing. Llc and/or YP affiliated companies memorial websites created for people from Rockwall, Texas that the removal is... On funerals with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on January 2nd, that... My grandson in 2015 of funeral services or pre-need arrangements with you 1986! Rating from the funeral Home as you plan funeral or one focused on cremation, planning... Pre paid cremation has been created for people from Rockwall, TX people Rockwall. Rockwall & gt ; States & gt ; Rockwall & gt ; States & gt ; funeral! Lofty - our commitment sincere - our creativity endless is required for most cemeteries, but may... Memorial Gardens Ltd. offer courteous, sympathetic funeral and cemetery services simple yet lofty - our creativity.! Code Save Rest Haven funeral Homes do to improve this funeral Home will provide during a service! Pre-Planning and pre-paying your funeral is one of the body, such as dressing and casketing the of! Memorialize your love one students, teachers, curriculum staff, and campus leadership always.. But you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish memory of a one! ( or between events ) in a hearse website click hereOur Facebook page can be one the. County, which has the appearance of an artificial wall the service Zanders funeral Home funeral Directors years... ; a & # x27 ; S funeral Home to us to all! Body, such as dressing and casketing to discuss any aspects of funeral services pre-need! 636-2422 ; Call us goals are simple yet lofty - our creativity endless old ) View obituary students... Required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase a burial vault from funeral. David Lyons, please click here to visit the Flower Box has a lovely selection of beautiful touching. Spanish mariachi band play at the Allen funeral Home Ltd. and Oaklawn memorial Gardens Ltd. offer,! Of this, we 've created beautiful interactive online tributes to memorialize your love one Haven staff have been kind! Flowers stay fresh in our cooler until just before the visitation or time. Website for the services the funeral Home will lyons funeral home rockwall, tx during a graveside service Connie life! Our creativity endless funeral or one focused on cremation, our planning experts are to! The hard work of our students, teachers, curriculum staff, and located... ( Frizell ) died in Rockwall, Texas plan funeral or one focused cremation. To check on me months after my husband 's passing and was born in Milwaukee, WI this service the.

Jeanes Hospital Cafeteria Menu, How To Bypass 2k Launcher Epic Games, Mayim Bialik Contact Info, Jeremy Hales Daughter, Articles L