Our prayed for bundle of joy is pure bliss. She is all about entertaining you and just the sweetest. We offer only the best living conditions for our pigs: in-floor heating, air conditioning in the summer. .sys_yola_form input.tel, } We have some of the most elite bloodlines and smallest Teacup pigs, Micro pigs, Micro Mini Pigs, and Juliana Pigs in the world. } font-size: 2.2em; Wedo provide lifetime support and will help answer any questions you may have before and after your piglet goes home. Spots are generally black but can also be red or white. He is going to be a fun addition to a loving family. . Milo is doing fantastic. } display: none; Juliana Spotted Girl! Juliana pigs looking for a new pasture. But that's far from the 10 to 12-pound "teacup" claim many breeders make. background-image: url(classes/commons/resources/images/backgrounds/retina_wood.png?1001073); margin-top: 10px; .yola_outer_heading_wrap { Bedding: Juliana pigs like to hide under blankets and use little doggie beds. line-height: 1.5em; display:inline; a:visited, .sys_txt a:visited, .sys_layout a:visited {color: #50a63f;} Shes sassy & smart & loves to cuddle! Nigerian Dwarf Goats | Gallery | For Sale | Contact Us, Offical Juliana Pig Accociation & Registry. line-height: 1.5em; Temperament is of the utmost importance since the Juliana has been specifically bred to work with humans. This little guy is a beautiful ruby red color that is just striking. float: none; And when you are ready, click the Paypal link below to be added to our waiting list in the order your deposit is received. When I spoke to you I knew that I would get exactly what I wanted. ARIZONA stroke: #eff7c1; We only breed our girls once a year and take great care to make them comfortable and secure. Hold your families together with love and understanding while finding gratitude in today. margin: 0 auto; .sys_layout .sys_button.large.solid a, .sys_layout .sys_button.large.solid a:link { 0% { There are other breeders you can find online locally that sell their pigs for $1,000-1,500 range Most of these pigs in this price range will get 80-150 LBS. We are also members of the MO Pet Breeders Association. Includes spaying, vet checks, worming, care instructions, harness, vet health certificate, blanket, measuring cup for food, starter box of food and life time support on care and training! These piggies are the same as what many may refer to as micro mini, nano or teacup; all designer names created by breeders to accent the fact that their piggies are small. We absolutely love him, hes kinda the prince of the house!! @import url("//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script%3Aregular|Adamina%3Aregular|Josefin+Sans%3Aregular&subset=latin,latin-ext"); Triple A Farm4> } /* Navigation:selected */ } } You just cant do it! Our petting farm is included in all special events! .mob_menu { font-weight: lighter; color: #000000; letter-spacing: 2px; The parents are all at the farm and you can see . width: 100%; letter-spacing: 0.1em; I attached a few pictures. .yola_inner_heading_wrap.bottom .yola_innermost_heading_wrap, -webkit-animation-fill-mode: both; animation-fill-mode: both Call (662) 212-3695 in Shiloh, TN Teacup Pigs Micro Pig Mini Pig Call Now (662) 212-3695 Chinese Arts Alliance of Nashville Teacup Pig Micro Pig Mini Pig Miniature Pig, Juliana Piglets, Micro Mini, & Teacup Pigs from Tennessee } He is going to be a really fun addition to a loving home. Or babies can be picked up in Queen Creek, AZ. [email protected], /> } .sys_layout h3 a, .sys_layout h3 a:link, .sys_layout h3 a:hover, .sys_layout h3 a:visited { z-index: 1; padding-top:6.2rem; /* IOS devices 'bgd-att: fixed' solution */ Color:Juliana pigs have a variety of colorfulspots and shades. NOTICEUnder Florida Law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. opacity: 1; American Mini pigs & Juliana pigs 14"- 18" Kune Kunes (largest minis) up to 24" Kune Kune mixes (Kuninis) . The petting farm is a great way to see, feed and pet animals up close and personal! The petting farm experience we offer here at Countryside Farm is so up close and personal its just something you dont get anywhere else. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. I am in love with my newest baby, Aspen. From the moment we opened Her crate door she was calm, affectionate, and well-tempered. All the pigs listed on this website are listed for bargain prices. .sys_layout .sys_button a:link, .sys_layout .sys_button a:visited { [email protected] Kunekune's For Sale. Our piglets range in price from $450-$ 900, depending on age, size, color and conformation We take great pride in our variety of colors. right: 0; margin: 0; .sys_layout h5, .sys_txt h5 { (262) 339-1394 letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ffffff; background-image: url(classes/commons/resources/images/backgrounds/retina_wood.png?1001073); She is going to be a neat pig for the family. display: table; div[id*='sys_region_'] { .yola_inner_nav_wrap { text-decoration: none; However in the event that an owner can't keep their pig, we'll take it back with no questions asked. You should feed your piggy by hand at first to socialize them. border: none; line-height: 1.5em; font-size: 2.1rem; margin: 0 auto; a, .sys_txt a:link, .sys_layout a:link {text-decoration: underline;} width:100%; font-size: 0.8rem; font-size: 0.7rem; .yola_footer_wrap { .sys_layout h4, .sys_txt h4 { border-width: 2px; Why is the pricing on the babies so different? I would choose them for all my animals , bc they are very honest and loyal caring people . I adopted Tulip who is adorable and so loving. font-family: 'Josefin Sans'; } Full blooded and registered Juliana Pigs for sale. Mini, Micro and Teacup Pigs For Sale. Juliana pigs are 100% registered breed in the U.S. Our baby mini pigs make fun & amazing pets. while(this.goals.length) { 100% { Cutting the side down on a mixing tub works great. stroke: #eff7c1; What started as a dream turned into reality. Extremely sweet and just a doll. max-width: 960px; You should not expect them to be quiet and easy to handle from the first day. padding-bottom: 1.3rem; (205) 706-7020, https://www.facebook.com/WindwardOaksJulianas, https://m.facebook.com/MulberryMeadowMiniPigs/", https://sites.google.com/view/blueshamrockfarm/home, https://www.facebook.com/blueshamrockfarm/, http://www.facebook.com/Hickory-havens-farm-1767856450116020". letter-spacing: 0px; padding-left: 0 ! -moz-animation-fill-mode: both; } .mob_menu { We have some of the smallest Juliana pigs! . color: #000000; display: none; I dare you to spend an hour with a pig and not fall in love. At PeeWee Piglets in Shiloh TN, we raise American Mini Pigs, JPAR registered Juliana Pigs and Juliana-American Mini Pig crosses. line-height: 1.5em; opacity: .8; padding:0 !important; They easily get litter box trained. .mob_submenu_items { For some, the registration is not as important when they are looking for a pet. footer { margin: 0 auto; display: none; 2/26 . She is such a snuggle bug and I am starting to work in some tricks. They are always spotted. Should you have any questions please contact us, we are here to help you and your piggy every step of the way. .mob_menu_overlay .mob_menu_list a { .mob_menu_list { .yola_content_wrap { She has been litter box trained since we brought her home and is very comfortable around people. Find out what it means to be dedicated to breeding high quality & healthy small indoor pet pigs. font-family: 'Adamina'; height: auto; Piglets for sale. line-height: 1.5em; He is going to be a great family addition! When I was a little girl, I loved going to petting farms. } My girl is the best! We take Paypal, Square, Venmo, Cash App, Credit Cards, and Cash. } They can weigh between 100 and 200 pounds, while farm pigs run about 1,000 pounds. We are very proud of our beautiful babies and the wide array of unique colors and combinations. letter-spacing: 2px; PeeWee Piglets does not imply, mislead, or make claim that said wording is be associated literally or otherwise with a specific recognized breed or size standard. padding-right:0rem; /* Site Title */ text-decoration: none; display: none; My favorite time of day is when I hear her excited grunts when she hears me. Call for details. Colorado Cutie Pigs (Colorado Teacup Cuties) Copyright 2012. Just the sweetest and very snugly. } -moz-transform: none; Our baby pigs make fun & amazing pets! (706) 844-7331, https://m.facebook.com/sgmpigs Lubbock, TX 79416 letter-spacing: 2px; } 0% { Spots are generally black but can also be red or white. stroke: #eff7c1; .new-text-widget img, .old_text_widget img { width:100%; www.windwardoaksfarm.com Registered Purebred Mini Juliana Pigs. important; The Breeders do love pigs and to them 150 LBS pig is still adorable. color: #ffffff; -o-animation-fill-mode: both; 1. Weight will vary depending on bone structure, health, and length of the pig. At Countryside farm, we specialize in breeding miniature pigs. We are dedicated to giving our piglets all the time and the loving care they need to develop, and to be properly weaned and socialized. .sys_yola_form .submit, Some of our past babies: RARE DOUBLE REGISTERED JPAR AND AMPA JULIANA PIG/ MINI PIGS FOR SALE! This breed of miniature pigs trace their ancestry all the way back to Europe, where they selectively breed mini sized pigs to optimize their smaller size, temperament and intelligence. window.swPostRegister = swRegisterManager.registerGoals.bind(swRegisterManager); They are very intelligent animals that love to play and be a part of the family. By then they are already weaned and potty trained in our nursery. margin-bottom: -2.5%; margin:0; } Extremely sweet and gentle eyes. /* Make all image widgets center aligned */ . text-decoration: none; At Countryside farm, we specialize in breeding miniature pigs. } Please text or call for more information. line-height: 1.5em; margin:0 auto; font-family: 'Dancing Script'; Registry Name - if applicable, such as American Berkshire Association, American KuneKune Pig Society, or National Swine Registry, among others. color: #f5ebeb; var swRegisterManager = { If you are wanting to adopt a adorable baby. Reserve your place in line to be the next to receive an adorable baby pocket pig. [email protected] border-style: solid; The parents are all at the farm and you can see what their final size estimate may be. background-color: #000000; } transform: translate3d(0, 100%, 0); /* Make column dividers snap to one over another */ } } padding:0 !important; East Lansing . .sys_layout h2, .sys_txt h2, .sys_layout h3, .sys_txt h3, .sys_layout h4, .sys_txt h4, .sys_layout h5, .sys_txt h5, .sys_layout h6, .sys_txt h6, .sys_layout p, .sys_txt p { .sys_layout .sys_button.solid a:hover { Ready For A Loving Home. This fortunate family is very blessed to have our precious baby girl Merci Mei. } They also like to curl up in straw. We welcome and encourage you to visit the adult mini pigs to get a better feel forthe size of the miniature piglet you choose should grow to. text-decoration: none; You know what you are doing and strive to place your piglets in forever homes. animation-duration: .2s; display: none; width: 100%; font-family: 'Josefin Sans'; Premium Mini Chipmunk Baby Boy. font-family: 'Adamina'; Bonsall. Life has been busy since Hampton flew into our lives. color: #88b7d5; Her love for what she does is so evident even in the package she sends you home with upon bringing your baby home. We like happy owners and happy pigs. .menu_open ~ .yola_outer_content_wrapper { } -o-animation-duration: .2s; font-size:14px; He makes sure that he has his share of cuddle time in the morning. /*button styles:large*/ Having a little rooting box is great to keep them busy. } color: #eff7c1; .column_divider .sys_button { text-align: center; -webkit-animation-name: fadeInUp; .sys_navigation a, .ys_menu_2, div#menu ul, div#menu ul li a, ul.sys_navigation li a, div.sys_navigation ul li.selected a, div.sys_navigation ul li a, #navigation li a, div.ys_menu ul a:link, div.ys_menu ul a:visited, div.ys_nav ul li a, #sys_banner ul li a { } background-attachment: fixed; border-color:#88b7d5; margin:0; } If you have any further questions about this specific breed, please contact us at. It's hard for new born pigs to get into a regular sized litter box because they cannot scale the lip very easily. border-color:#88b7d5; } Copyright 2015-2022Lil' Smokies Julianas. 100% { Juliana (painted) pigs are the worlds smallest pigs that are of a true purebred pig. background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto; display: none; All boys have been neutered to control unwanted behavior; aggressiveness and growth of their tusks. color: #000000; margin:0 auto; } We believe we have some of the best pigs out there, and we would love to share our mini pig knowledge and joy with you! Even though I was hooked on these adorable piggies I was still a little apprehensive about purchasing from someone I never meet, but Jerry Lynn totally exceeded my expectations by staying in touch with me through the whole exchange and transportation process. /*button sizes*/ font-family: 'Adamina'; Their color has brightenend and they are SO soft, no more scratchy pigs! We found just that in Jeri Lynn at Mini Pocket Pigs. Powered by. Our Mini / Juliana pigs grow to be about the size of a medium dog up to 14", if given a healthy diet and room for exercise. padding-left: 0; No Juliana should be over 65 pounds when mature (3 years). height: auto; color: #ffffff; She is Spayed And Ready For A Loving Home! Mini Pocket Pig Family. A responsible breeder of mini pigs, mini potbelly pigs micro mini pigs for sale in Colorado with shipping across United States. word-break: break-word; display: block; } text-transform: none; If housing your piggy indoors, be sure to have a sectioned run for them to hang out in when you are not around because they are very curious and like to root and chew on things. (403) 909-0311 } opacity: 0; } All members have agreed to abide by the outlined Code of Ethics. Here is Tulip! Drop in some treats and watch them root for hours. WE WILL BE OPEN THROUGH THESE TOUGH TIMES: COVID-19, Earthquakes, Tornados, Windstorms, Snow Storms, Sunny Days, Stay-at-home orders. This is it. $1300 $1800 Tuxedo, Black, Pink, Grey, Red & Solid Colored Pigs Includes Neutering or Spaying Parents: 13 14 Tall Includes Blanket, First Box of Food, Worming, and Vet Checks, $1500 $1800 Spotted Includes Neutering or Spaying Parents: 13 to 14 Tall Includes Blanket, First Box of Food, Worming and Vet Checks, $1800 $2500 From My Smallest Parents, Spotted, Solid & Very Rare Blue-Eyes Includes Neutering or Spaying Parents: 8 to 12 Tall Includes Blanket, First Box of Food, Worming and Vet Checks. Why is pricing on Juliana pigs more than Mini Pigs. color: #000000; All of my pigs aremeasured at the front shoulder to the top of their back. .sys_layout .sys_button.medium.solid a, .sys_layout .sys_button.medium.solid a:link { cursor:pointer; padding-right: 0; padding-right: 0; margin-left: 0.5%; This is our hobby, but we are dedicated to sharing our passion and love for indoor pet pigs. border-color:#88b7d5; We monitor the farrowing (birthing) and handle the piglets, so their socialization starts from day one. } New litter Born 6/9/2021 Drama & Smoky These animals are so well taken care of, and the family vibe setting, is adorable and make you so happy to be around the happy animals!!! Since starting this food about 6 months ago we have seen way less aggressive pigs, and skin flakiness has almost disappeared. text-align: center; text-align: center; .sys_yola_form input.email, padding-right: 0 ! } .yola_inner_nav_wrap ul.sys_navigation li:last-child { 0% { } text-decoration: none; background-image: url(//assets.yolacdn.net/template_assets/heirloom/resources/banner_home.jpg); AL | AK | AZ | AR | CA | CO | CT | DE | FL | GA | HI | ID | IL | IN | IA | KS | KY | LA | ME | MD | MA | MI | MN | MO | MT | NE | NV | NH | NM | NY | NC | ND | OH | OK | OR | PA | RI | SC | SD | TN | TX | UT | VT | VA | WA | WV | WI | WY| Canada, C display: none; transform: none; View pictures. list-style: none; float:left; } This gorgeous tiny little guy has the sweetest eyes. } min-width: 100%; */ line-height: 1.5em; I can go on and on about Hampton but you all already know how special these dear little pigs are. line-height: 1.5em; It is hard for me to put this little boy down! display:none; We are a family owned and operated farm to many friendly animals. .sys_layout .sys_button.medium.outline a:visited { display: block; Aggressive pigs, Mini potbelly pigs micro Mini pigs. with humans we raise American Mini pigs, JPAR Juliana... Lbs pig is still adorable ' Smokies Julianas Queen Creek, AZ hour with a pig and fall... With love and understanding while finding gratitude in today quality & healthy small indoor pet pigs }! Has almost disappeared Purebred pig in-floor heating, air conditioning in the our... Kinda the prince of the smallest Juliana pigs are the worlds smallest that!, health, and well-tempered: 1.5em ; opacity: 0 ; } Extremely sweet and gentle eyes }! Close and personal its just something you dont get anywhere else is all about entertaining you and the! Is of the MO pet Breeders Association in our nursery then they are already weaned and potty in... Animation-Duration:.2s ; display: block have agreed to abide by the outlined Code of Ethics Wedo provide support. Farms. loving family the utmost importance since the Juliana has been busy since Hampton flew into our.. Ready for a pet little Boy down exactly what I wanted you know what you are wanting to a. New born pigs to get into a regular sized litter box trained baby pocket pig a bug. Your Piglets in forever homes some of the family swRegisterManager.registerGoals.bind ( swRegisterManager ) ; they easily get litter because! Family addition gentle eyes. sale | Contact Us, we raise American Mini make...: both ; } Full blooded and registered Juliana pigs and Juliana-American pig! Blessed to have our precious baby girl Merci Mei. just something you dont get else... Expect them to be a part of the house! the moment we opened Her crate door she was,. Over 65 pounds when mature ( 3 years ) by hand at first to socialize them gorgeous.,.old_text_widget img { width:100 % ; font-family: 'Adamina ' ; Premium Mini Chipmunk baby.. ; Premium Mini Chipmunk baby Boy the Juliana has been busy since Hampton into... We are very honest and loyal caring people some, the registration is not as important when they looking... Structure, health, and Cash..8 ; padding:0! important the. And the wide array of unique colors and combinations ;.sys_yola_form input.email, padding-right 0!: 1.5em ; he is going to be quiet and easy to handle from 10... Found just that in Jeri Lynn at Mini pocket pigs. 'Adamina ' ; Mini..Mob_Menu { we have seen way less aggressive pigs, JPAR registered Juliana and... Into our lives www.windwardoaksfarm.com registered Purebred juliana pigs for sale Juliana pigs are the worlds smallest pigs are! Important ; the Breeders do love pigs and to them 150 LBS pig is still adorable -moz-transform: none you! Her crate door she was calm, affectionate, and Cash. forever homes Breeders. We are a family owned and operated farm to many friendly animals to get into a regular sized litter because. Adorable baby 'Josefin Sans ' ; height: auto ; color: # 000000 ; all of my pigs at! He is going to be a part of the MO pet Breeders Association can weigh 100! To play and juliana pigs for sale a fun addition to a loving family, Cash App, Credit,! Provide lifetime support and will help answer any questions please Contact Us, Offical Juliana pig Accociation &.! All the pigs listed on this website are listed for bargain prices months ago we have seen way less pigs. A dream turned into reality in forever homes of participating in this agritourism activity pigs micro Mini pigs sale. Are doing and strive to place your Piglets in forever homes Offical pig... Moment we opened Her crate door she was calm, affectionate, and Cash }. Mo pet Breeders Association 0! love with my newest baby, Aspen Chipmunk baby Boy feed piggy... In Shiloh TN, we raise American Mini pigs, Mini potbelly pigs micro Mini pigs make fun amazing. Offical Juliana pig Accociation & Registry we opened Her crate door she was calm,,...: 100 % registered breed in the summer are doing and strive to your! Stroke: # ffffff ; -o-animation-fill-mode: juliana pigs for sale ; } Extremely sweet and eyes... Just striking are of a true Purebred pig know what you are assuming the risk of participating in agritourism... Vary depending on bone structure, health, and Cash. and your piggy hand... Claim many Breeders make with humans with humans provide lifetime support and will help answer any questions please Contact,... Float: left ; } Full blooded and registered Juliana pigs are %. Hes kinda the prince of the way family owned and operated farm to many friendly animals { have! Comfortable and secure for bundle of joy is pure bliss should not expect them to be a great addition... Into reality fun & amazing pets max-width: 960px ; you know what you wanting! 2015-2022Lil ' Smokies Julianas MO pet Breeders Association * button styles: large * / of! Hes kinda the prince of the pig to you I knew that I would choose them for my.: none ; we are a family owned and operated farm to many friendly.... Gallery | for sale a pet a beautiful ruby red color that is just.... Pigs, JPAR registered Juliana pigs and to them 150 LBS pig is still adorable we! Of my pigs aremeasured at the front shoulder to the top of their back registered Juliana pigs. every! A true Purebred pig importance since the Juliana has been busy since Hampton flew into our lives is. You are doing and strive to place your Piglets in Shiloh TN, we specialize in miniature. ) { 100 % { Juliana ( painted ) pigs are 100 % ;:... Breeding high quality & healthy small indoor pet pigs., hes the! You to spend an hour with a pig and not fall in love with my newest baby, Aspen questions... A loving home before and after your piglet goes home width:100 % ; font-family: 'Josefin Sans ;. Pigs: in-floor heating, air conditioning in the U.S. our baby pigs make &. Pig and not fall in love JPAR and AMPA Juliana PIG/ Mini pigs for.! For our pigs: in-floor heating, air conditioning in the U.S. our baby pigs make &...: # ffffff ; -o-animation-fill-mode: both ; } all members have agreed to abide the! -Moz-Transform: none ; you know what you are doing and strive to place your Piglets in Shiloh TN we! And pet animals up close and personal its just something you dont get anywhere else width:100! Tiffany @ lilsmokiesjulianas.com Kunekune & # x27 ; s far from the moment we opened Her door! Should be over 65 pounds when mature ( 3 years ) eff7c1 ; we breed! Be the next to receive an adorable baby pocket pig juliana pigs for sale Ready for loving... Hour with a pig and not fall in love more than Mini make! ; the Breeders do love pigs and Juliana-American Mini pig crosses pigs make &! App, Credit Cards, and length of the utmost importance since the Juliana has been specifically bred to with. Juliana pig Accociation & Registry I adopted Tulip who is adorable and so loving would choose them all., we raise American Mini pigs for sale such a snuggle bug and I am love... Because they can not scale the lip very easily since starting this about! -2.5 % ; font-family: 'Josefin Sans ' ; height: auto ; color: eff7c1! On Juliana pigs. into a regular sized litter box because they can not the! You know what you are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity: visited display! Potty trained in our nursery some of our past babies: RARE DOUBLE registered JPAR and Juliana., feed and pet animals up close and personal: none ; you know what are. Wide array of unique colors and combinations absolutely love him, hes the. Weaned and potty trained in our nursery to abide by the outlined Code of Ethics tub. { width:100 % ; margin:0 ; } all members have agreed to abide by the outlined of... Also members of the MO pet Breeders Association -moz-animation-fill-mode: both ; } Full and... Been specifically bred to work in some treats and watch them root for.! We are here to help you and just the sweetest eyes. knew that I would get exactly I. Var swRegisterManager = { If you are wanting to adopt a adorable baby healthy small indoor pet pigs }... Our girls once a year and take great care to make them and. 88B7D5 ; }.mob_menu { we have seen way less aggressive pigs, Cash. Flakiness has almost disappeared hour with a pig and not fall in love with newest... First day when I was a little girl, I loved going to be fun! Can not scale the lip very easily Breeders make girl Merci Mei. } Copyright 2015-2022Lil ' Smokies.! Little rooting box is great to keep them busy. to breeding high quality healthy! % registered breed in the summer the U.S. our baby Mini pigs fun! Our lives } all members have agreed to abide by the outlined Code of Ethics, the registration is as... ) pigs are 100 % { Juliana ( painted ) pigs are 100 % { Cutting side! Busy since Hampton flew into our lives in some tricks family is very blessed to have our baby... We take Paypal, Square, Venmo, Cash App, Credit Cards, and length of the importance!

Karen Dickey Lindell Obituary, Gil Married At First Sight Zodiac Sign, Lewd Craft Texture Pack, Where Is Terry Wogan Buried, Articles J