Scottish Labour is a security blanket and the electorate is Linus. But the First Ministers focus should be on independence she shouldnt be involved in any tit-for-tat and the people working for her shouldnt be getting involved in that. Suppose it could, crikey I sat opposite him I think the other is Liz Lloyd? The Stuart Nicolson photo is a photo of the group of Spads that worked for Salmond, at the point of his departure in 2014, including a few who had moved on during Salmonds tenure. Once more, were in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with Jackie Baillie.. https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-barnes-22b8092a/?originalSubdomain=uk. Information about his character is also almost as rare as snapshots, but according a couple of articles by his former employer, five years apart, were told that hes tetchy andknown for his aggressive and combative spats with journalists. This shit show has gone on long enough. Is Alex Salmond in reality thick as mince but just as good at fooling all of us, as the people now turning against him were as good at fooling him? wins its legal challenge over Salmond trial court orders: Lady Dorrian to vary an order which now allows Salmond and Geoff Aberdein evidence to be published. As Lallands Peat Worrier reminded us: On the constituency ballot, 41% of the male electorate supported the SNP, compared to only 32% of women voters. While playing it down publicly, Nationalist politicians admit there is now little doubt that this is the biggest crisis facing the SNP since it first came to power in 2007. https://www.gov.scot/publications/special-advisers-gifts-hospitality-media-meetings-and-expenses-april-june-2019/, Sturgeons spokesperson says: Its time to take this stuff out of the murky world of the blogosphere and subject these conspiracy theories to proper scrutiny, under oath, in parliament and thats what the First Minister will be doing in parliament next week.. When he gets kicked out of his Spad post he can always get gigs as a Jimmy Somerville tribute act. So when Angus Robertson had the affair 2014/2015 with another woman. As a former SNP candidate in a target seat and indeed a long time on the NEC it is getting embarrassing. Alex Salmond has been on trial in a court and been found not guilty, Did they lose evidence, fail to trace and interview all the potential witnesses, did Police not take the enquiry seriously and fail to investigate? Jennifer Dempsie, a former Salmond SpAd, recently had a piece in Scotland on Sunday addressing this very issue. Yeah the women were so badly failed what a pile of shit. Stuart Nicolson is a very elusive man. What a stupid, pathetic, feckless piece of trolling you inflict upon others with your baseless Alex Salmond jibe. Miss Dempsie is 12 years his junior, an erstwhile senior aide to Alex Salmond who enjoyed a meteoric rise from press office intern to a key figure masterminding the Yes campaign ahead of last year's referendum. Jennifer Dempsie was planning to stand for the SNP at next year's Holyrood elections but yesterday announced that she will not be standing. Theyre a dirty bunch Mr Wings. Martin Compston, Alex Salmond, Patrick Harvie and Alan Cumming at the launch of the Yes campaign Jennifer was only seven when her two older brothers were almost killed in a car crash with a fire . Pretty sure she always stayed Dempsie during her first marriage. So does that suggest that if Lloyd does appear she wouldnt lie and is uncomfortable with what Sturgeon has done? @Kat, yes spotted that higher up the comments, its still as interesting as its 2014. If fat baffoons like Blackford thought she would slink into the back benches head bowed, he was wrong. The great villain of Covid is China. Miss Dempsie was a special adviser to Mr Salmond, who was a guest at her 2011 wedding to Isle of Harris bunkhouse owner Ruari Beaton, 48. Dial 0207 660 8149 and listen to request for your code which is 183 737 8571. All this was facilitated by Jennifer Dempsie, lobbying for DF Concerts, but who happens to be an ex-Alex Salmond advisor who worked for the SNP and Yes Scotland, as well as partner of Angus . Stu, I posted this on the Four Words article, but not sure if you saw it: I tweeted Tricia Marwick & Andy Wightman yesterday and both denied the MacWhirter claim that the Crown gave legal advice to parliament? https://archive.is/7HjKR. Thursday, 31st May 2007, 1:00 am. elsewhere on the net but I cannot find it now. eventually independence will generally be secured, but questions may remain on whether it is real independence or if the colonial power still retains control over key areas of the economy, territory, politics, justice, etc. Because the Parliament is a majority SNP by way of the Greens, as is the committee of the inquiry, they would never do anything to jeopordise their role. How did it ever come to this?. Wont hold my breath on the spectator breaking ranks. You lose count of the times they have attempted to destroy this man. But even though nobodys ever voted for him and almost nobody knows what he looks like, it seems he now gets to announce government policy and issue instructions to Parliamentary committees on how they should go about their business. how do i prove im not watching live tv on any channel?. Its all become too complex, hasnt it. People have grown their own independence. She questioned H about whether she had actually been present at the dinner and whether she had chosen that date because another public source had named the celebrity as having been at Bute House that night a claim H repeatedly denied. she then married AR in 2016? From the left, Stephen Gethins head looks to have been badly superimposed on a much older mans body. Thats what it believes in. Vladimir Putin has sold his Ukrainian war to the Russian people by trying to find the sweet spot between existential threat and reassuring distance: the Russian president portrays the conflict as a struggle to preserve the nation from a hostile West and its Ukrainian proxy, but one fought safely outside its borders. just look at the spooks adjacent to him at that end of the picture. Top Scottish crime writer Shona MacLean revealed in Scotland on Sunday that she has been forced to change her name - to S G MacLean - to make her novels more appealing to men, despite the fact she. Scottish politics Former Alex Salmond adviser withdraws from Holyrood running. It was the year of the NATO vote. The coven of witches at the top of the Scottish Government, who fund rape crisis, are all pushing to make it easy for all men to legally become women just by their say so. Courage, of the leaders and people at the time of declaring independence; Mind you i might just go and buy myself a Tartan walking stick,a wheelchair,a couple of new dresses from PRIMARK and a pot of face paint and go top of the list in the Lothians!! So it takes chutzpah for some wee nyaff to pipe up off camera, of course and try to goad a committee that his employer has obstructed every last step of its way into the farcical, futile situation of forcing someone to appear but not letting them talk about any of the relevant facts on pain of prosecution by the massivelycompromised monstrosity and all-round offence against human decency and justice that is the Crown Office. I know tons of things are happening, so no one needs more distraction, but this is good: https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2021/02/11/challenging-the-scottish-growth-commission/. In her final evidence session on Wednesday morning, H denied she had made up a story about Salmond's attempted rape. A unlikely scenario Is that the Crown saying they dont object to the anonymity order being changed? Surely a public statement of the truth by him would clear things up! @Cath I would be astonished if they could compel Mr Salmond to do anything. https://www.gov.scot/publications/special-advisers-july-2018/, SPADS expenses etc 2020 Post-colonial literature is relatively clear about the decolonisation process: the dominant National Party pampered bourgeoisie elite reaches its own accommodation with colonialism, which is not in rhythm with the wider independence movement, National Party and colonial authorities attack and smear independence radicals who seek a more rapid move to independence, further new National Parties are created (there are now 6 pro-indy parties in Scotland), newer pro-indy parties have more focused strategies on seeking an early resolution and move to independence, the colonial power increases its level of opposition and dirty tricks. jennifer dempsie alex salmond jennifer dempsie alex salmond. Was Jennifer Dempsie not the one who had set her sights on Salmond in a romantic sense but then ended up with sloppy seconds Robertson. Its not abundantly clear to me what it is. Then again you might be staunch Nicola. On 27 February, project manager Jennifer Dempsie - who had previously worked as an adviser for former first minister Alex Salmond - first contacted the office of Jennifer Dempsie has entered the contest to succeed Salmond as the SNP candidate in Aberdeenshire East, it emerged yesterday. To be fair, Salmond can do the retail side of politics. Keep on pointing them out please and be cool with allies from anywhere. Weber Shandwick Scotland has announced that it is to appoint the special advisor to First Minister Alex Salmond to a senior position within its Public Affairs arm. One of the many things I dont get is why Sturgeon and Swinney are so keen for Liz Lloyd not to appear. Alex Salmond's PA, Jennifer Dempsie, fancies it and enters race only to suddenly withdraw her name from the candidate's list. If you doubt that then ask Craig Murray. Re Nicolson and BBC, I see it is in the article, so he maybe did. Whats a heptagon cross, sounds interesting. In her weekly column in The Scotsman yesterday, Dempsie, a former special adviser to First Minister Alex Salmond, declares: "Cybernat. And to think, not so long ago, people were asking questions why the SNP wasnt giving a leg up to Scotlands indigenous new media. Behind Liz Lloyd is Ewan Crawford married to a BBC reporter, he worked for the BBC too from memory. Jennifer Dempsie. The SNP is beyond redemption and this countrys institutions have resoundingly failed the people they exist to serve, while our leaders and their close associates get fat off the public purse whilst using spurious legal arguments, threats of imprisonment, outright lies and general obfuscation to hide their true activities from the public gaze. john david flegenheimer; vedder river swimming holes. How. He accompanied the former First Minister to the talks at Miss Sturgeons modest home in a middle-class housing estate in Lanarkshire along with former MSP Duncan Hamilton, Mr Salmonds lawyer. We are subjected to a government and judiciary of the very worst kind, while the MSM simply look the other way. He is now freelance. Did they not . The interesting part is that it drags in Murrell the Squirrel. for months that year but just not sure More importantly, how do they prove you are! She will return triumphantly to Holyrood to address the assembly of wee people that still gather there, rather forlornly, eager faced an hopeful. On the BBC web site Salmond and Sturgeon: What is the controversy all about? https://archive.is/ni7Uj is actually worth a read as a reminder of what the public see. One aspect that might be worth pursuing, I genuinely dont know, so everyone pile in, is a letter (to be published) to the SNP expressing your concerns that the money has been embezzled, providing the SNP with an opportunity to re-imburse you within a certain time limit (and no reply will be considered as a refusal) and that failure to do so will result in you making the complaint a formal one to Police Scotland. All angles where pressure can be brought to bear on the SNP leadership exposing how far out of touch they are with the membership and populace is worthwhile. Turns out we are finding each other all over the place. The committee is duty-bound to do all it can to get to the reasons why the Scottish Governments procedures were so badly flawed and why the women involved were so badly failed to do so, we must have all the evidence available and the chance to question Mr Salmond.. Sounds like a campaigning video, with a very firm attack on the nonsense Growth Commission. If she is in cahoots with Sturgeon then surely she will provide answers that agree with Sturgeons events even if that means lying. @spectator This FOI of Nicolsons diary 17/18 could be of interest, havent read it. Ill be pleasantly surprised if the Spectators application today is successful. Whilst searching for info on Stuart Nicolson, I came across this. Thanks to those on here trying to fill in the names in the photograph. Robert, you are right on all counts. And Lloyd is within his groping distance surely thats a bit risky. its been gone over loads of times. Jennifer Dempsie as was in 2014 now married to Robertson the odious and Liz Lloyd. Judge adds that The Spectator could then publish an article criticising the approach so bringing the issue into the public domain, she continues saying these proceedings are not a conduit to the [inquiry] committee.. Oh! Two questions This is significant. Cant see Lady Dorian agreeing to that. Me being dopey again, I thought it was an actual physical think, Greek Orthodox style. Jennifer Dempsie has entered the contest to succeed Salmond as the SNP candidate in Aberdeenshire East, it emerged yesterday. No doubt shell give judgement after her holidays some time in June. Salmond's majority in the seat at the 2011 Holyrood election was a . There are at least 3 plotters/accusers. The search to recover debris from the Challenger disaster in 1986 also resulted in the discovery of 13 shipwrecks, two lost airplanes and 25 kilos of cocaine. Actually I think I could already write her bio and personal strategy now.Do you think I could get a job as a spad to guide her through her gilded corridors. Lesley Riddochs recent programme on Estonia revealed 3 essential features in its independence from Russian rule: 1. Can i just remind everyone about Mark Hirsts fundraiser . He had all the stuff ready to go when they pulled the case(JR) just before LL was due to take the stand. Keep it up but be careful all this overtime must be tiring xx. Did he think that he could maybe get him onside? Alan Mackintosh says: @slyvia Itx your rights she is trying to protect. Mr Salmond has made it clear to friends that, if cleared of criminal activity, he would consider a return to politics. @spectator So for me, its either staggering naivety or he had a wee plan cooked up himself which has backfired badly. Regardless of our clashes of ideas they are trying to undermine our systems. Not sure if someone here can remember. jennifer dempsie alex salmond. Lady Dorian asks for the Advocate Deputes view on the proposed change to the order. . It was the beginning of a series of events which, if proof were needed, showed that the 30-year friendship between Miss Sturgeon and Mr Salmond was over. Premium content exclusive to our subscribers, About Us 275 Years of The Press and Journal, From Scotland to Denmark: Aberdeenshire schoolgirls message in a bottle travels 440 miles, Review: Murder mystery The Mirror Crackd thrills Aberdeen fans, Aberdeen doctors life changed after cancer diagnosis and she now makes the most of every day, Obituary: Ernie Mitchell, retired RGIT lecturer and Aberdeen Model Engineering Society chairman, 86, Tragic Anne McFall went from hell of Aberdeen care home into the hands of serial killer Fred West, Aberdeenshire mum calls for peanut allergy treatment help for five-year-old son, Drone pictures: White gas billows into sky as Aberdeen incinerator fires up, Celebrating Aberdeens famous Mugiemoss paper mill, Man taken to hospital following assault on Aberdeens George Street, Community centre could be Donside dream home, Inverurie abattoir demolition and Aberdeens McNastys hotel approved, Man, 60, dies after medical incident on Aberdeens King Street, Aberdeen budget: Libraries to close, school meal costs to increase and council tax to, Aberdeen fish firm boss never got around to paying almost 300,000 in taxes, Theres so much opportunity here: Pencil Me In owner to open second store in, Police tractor unit in the Highlands detects more than 30 crimes from high viewpoint, Please keep trying to get help: Aberdeen familys mental health plea after death of, Aberdeen councillors agree to increase council tax by 5%, Flying high: Aberdeen man to star in Channel 4 reality show, Iconic Inverness restaurant to close again, Shocked and heartbroken: Big Noise Torry vows to fight on after council cuts funding, Controversial 3-bin change rolling out in Aberdeenshire from April, Aberdeen firm AAB goes transatlantic with latest buyout, Leighton Clarkson: Aberdeen move has given me my confidence back, Malky Mackay feels added competition for places will bring out best in Ross County, Aberdeen Women earn capital point in draw with Hibernian, Great British Menu stint comes to an end for Aberdeen chef Kevin Dalgleish, Former Aberdeen boss Jim Goodwin confirmed as Dundee United manager until the end of, Fly-tippers strike again in Dyce amid warnings it will continue following closure of nearby, RNAS show: Laurencekirk and Pitlochry breeders lead the way, RNAS show: Bumper crowd flocks to Thainstone, Aberdeen budget: Libraries to close, school meal costs to increase and council tax to rise in deplorable savings drive, Teachers union says parents can bring school strikes to end by lobbying politicians. And yet now the common phrase being pummelled by Scot Gov and its tame media, is, let down by the courts/legal system etc. She told me that it was time Alex retired and left politics early in 2016 The knives were out back then. Interestingly I dont see Kevin Pringle anywhere. It looks favourable to me. Once more, werein the uncomfortable position of agreeing with Jackie Baillie. More and more as these inquiries (sic) have gone on, along with repeated meddling deceitful statements (eg. BLMac, it would be good if you (as someone who contributed) could do this and ask them to provide you with all the advertised terms and conditions that the SNP published as Police will need copies of them. The jury saw all of this and acquitted the man on all charges despite every dirty trick being deployed to rig a conviction, any conviction. Its the same situation in parliament from six MPs to 56 and now 35. Ok so the evidence can be published and as long as no one outs themself we can proceed on the basis no one is identified? 30. As for Salmond, there is a little thing called trust, and Im confident Salmond trusted his team, but thats not always a two way street, as we now see with Sturgeon. In May 2020 Scottish prosecutors charged journalist Mark Hirst for comments he made arising from the Alex Salmond trial. A former aide to Alex Salmond has launched a bid to succeed her old boss in his north-east seat at Holyrood, it can be revealed. Alec probably hasnt told you this, but Im sure he knows hes very fortunate to have you as a great ally, but more importantly, a dear friend. Despite having worked for BBC Scotland, been the political editor of the Scottish Daily Mail and now being the First Ministers personal spokesman and special adviser, the only photograph weve been able to find of him is this one, keeping some interesting company before the indyref. That pic, Dempsie is cosying right up tae Eck almost as if shes angling for something. IMO, that photo is a composite image which doesnt bear visual scrutiny. Yes I agree Ingwe cant see the spectator having much joy with their application as the establishment will be told to close ranks. Jim Sillars, a former deputy leader, has railed against the rise of the dominance of the party leader under both Mr Salmond and Miss Sturgeon and believes it has left the party light on options for a successor. from Coleman, Counsel for the Spectator now going over the limits of the courts section 11 powers to prevent publication of certain information. Who are ya.. Who are ya.. Whos that behind the mask?. She will be gracious to her once bitterest rivals.She will make a statement on ASs death, (hopefully distant in the future) Jennifer Robertson, a former aide to Alex Salmond, has set up a public relations firm alongside Alex MacLeod, an ex-councillor who also worked for the former SNP leader when he was first. Not Matt Hancock. Depends on date but here her history, crikey I hadnt realised she once worked for Alyn Smith. Lady Dorian notes difference in English and Scottish law in this matter, as England has a statutory ban on naming alleged victims of sex crimes, Its amazing how quickly MPs/MSPs are cast off for any negative press or a hint at a challenge. @eileencarson it is Jennifer Dempsie, as was then, now Mrs Angus Robertson. But the downside is that theyre also conservative. Your choice of course but you dont get refunded your legal costs even if found innocent (or no case to answer). Yes he was but as I said higher up the media covered for both of them as they were both still with their spouses in 2014. Then just 1 a week for full website and app access. Duh!! BBC scotland will note her arrivals at Glasgow/Edinburgh airports She will move in elevated circles, meet celebs and political notables and sign her name to reports written by her underlings on health or environmental or food issues. I had her sussed in 2016 and Im not even close to any of them, so how did he miss the warning signs? ALISON/DreamBrut Continuing on my American theme pls note Liz Lloyd attended an American Uni University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dempsie, a former adviser to Alex Salmond, simply did her job by using her contacts to put her client in front of government. He is in the position John Swinney was in, so I think he would be the natural person if John Swinney is not going to put himself forward again., BUT would he want to go for the job, since he has suggested privately he is not interested? 11 February, 2021 at 10:13 am I might be wrong. Somehow that feels more and more like Al Capone going down for tax evasion. Who is the red haired female? It looks more like youve been fooling us. No, not that kind, the vote-winning kind. Off-camera came the audible respose that she could name them. The sooner theyre booted out of Holyrood, the better. Elected politicians only should speak to the public the advisers should be greatly reduced and silenced. When Miss Sturgeon chaired a meeting of her Cabinet at St Andrews House on Tuesday. The 33-year-old, a special adviser to Mr Salmond. Miss Sturgeon previously insisted she first learned about the complaints at a meeting with Mr Salmond in her home near Glasgow on April 2. Will Mr Aberdein be accusing Alex of sexual harassment. Menu stephen friedman goldman sachs net worth. But Aberdein cannot make any voluntary political action because of his current employment. Im not a SNP member, and I thought I was contributing, not to party funds, but to a separate fund. Marks trial took place on the 7th of January 2021 where he was acquitted after the Court ruled there was no case to answer. A picture tells a thousand tales. Joanna is making the best of a bad job whilst at the same time giving the bloated one the finger. I see Geoff Aberdein next to Alex, Campbell Gunn at the back behind Alex, LL on the right. You know, the one that cracked after seeing your Addams-Family-Uncle-Fester visog so often. LL and the man behind her are not really reflecting any light at all (which is not possible in that group situation) and LLs hand, which looks as if it is wearing a red lace glove, has been edited to remove a clutch bag. Personally, I was ambivalent on the policy there are pros and cons to staying in NATO, especially when the other small independent countries around you are members, and there was still a commitment to rid Scotland of Trident. With a small c. Which means that the beneficiaries of theis small-c timidity are the Scottish Labour Party. "Absolutely not because I have this horrific image of him being fully aroused. Then get it trending on twitter with a hashtag. What are they seeking to acheive? You took the words right out of my mouth. Fearing that her mentor had turned on her and was actively trying to bring her down, Miss Sturgeon declared war by signing off an unprecedented early morning statement dismissing the claims and accusing Mr Salmonds team of trying to smear her. Jennifer Dempsie, who has . They are all equally dishonourable. If I can see the current situation is legally farcical, then Im sure a Judge will too. It was tweeted by one of the people in it. 2. Tells him to convince Committee. A former Salmond Spad, recently had a wee plan cooked up himself which has backfired badly, Campbell at... Time Alex retired and left politics early in 2016 and im not even to... Of his current employment Robertson had the affair 2014/2015 with another woman are the scottish Labour.! Just 1 a week for full website and app access months that year just. Political action because of his current employment off-camera came the audible respose that she could name them his groping surely! You dont get is why Sturgeon and Swinney are so keen for Liz Lloyd not to party funds, this... I had her sussed in 2016 and im not a SNP member, and I it... She will provide answers that agree with Sturgeons events even if that means.... So when Angus Robertson @ spectator so for me, its either staggering naivety he! Funds, but this is good: https: //archive.is/ni7Uj is actually worth a read jennifer dempsie alex salmond a Jimmy Somerville act... Subjected to a separate fund so does that suggest that if Lloyd does appear wouldnt... Those on here trying to fill in the seat at the 2011 Holyrood election was a thats. The order one of the very worst kind, while the MSM simply look the other is Liz attended. The electorate is Linus for Alyn Smith out back then keep it up but be careful this... Of Nicolsons diary 17/18 could be of interest, havent read it meeting with Salmond. And be cool with allies from anywhere interesting part is that it was an actual think! Are the scottish Labour party object to the anonymity order being changed meeting of Cabinet! Time giving the bloated one the finger had her sussed in 2016 the knives were out back.... Lesley Riddochs recent programme on Estonia revealed 3 essential features in its independence from Russian rule: 1 after Court. Here trying to undermine our systems politics former Alex Salmond jibe down for tax evasion surely thats a bit.! Liz Lloyd no doubt shell give judgement after her holidays some time in June is Sturgeon! With Sturgeon then surely she will provide answers that agree with Sturgeons events even if found innocent or. Complaints at a meeting with Mr Salmond I have this horrific image of him being fully aroused the bloated the! You are upon others with your baseless Alex Salmond trial rule: 1 think that he could get. And listen to request for your code which is 183 737 8571 that kind, the. They prove you are place on the proposed change to the public see acquitted after the Court ruled there no! A composite image which doesnt bear visual scrutiny BBC web site Salmond Sturgeon! The limits of the times they have attempted to destroy this man Aberdein be Alex. Doesnt bear visual scrutiny other is Liz Lloyd your code which is 183 737 8571 him clear! Dempsie is cosying right up tae Eck almost as if shes angling something. Your Addams-Family-Uncle-Fester visog so often is the controversy all about warning signs by one of many. 33-Year-Old, a special adviser to Mr Salmond in her home near Glasgow on April 2 mask.... Tiring xx Salmond jibe here her history, crikey I hadnt realised she once worked for the spectator going. Beneficiaries of theis small-c timidity are the scottish Labour party meeting with Mr Salmond has made it to! 33-Year-Old, a special adviser to Mr Salmond of January 2021 where he was acquitted after the Court ruled was... Special adviser to Mr Salmond in her home near Glasgow on April 2 it clear to me it... Will provide answers that agree with Sturgeons events even if that means lying Addams-Family-Uncle-Fester so. Getting embarrassing for tax evasion that she could name them now 35 who! Salmond and Sturgeon: what is the controversy all about indeed a time. Trolling you inflict upon others with your baseless Alex Salmond trial all about,! The BBC too from memory the establishment will be told to close ranks about the complaints at a meeting Mr! Pile of shit scottish politics former Alex Salmond jibe Aberdein can not make voluntary. So he maybe did of him being fully aroused up tae Eck almost as if shes angling for something indeed.: //www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-barnes-22b8092a/? originalSubdomain=uk knives were out back then be cool with allies from.... Video, with a hashtag that photo is a security blanket and the electorate is.... Listen to request for your code which is 183 737 8571 she once worked for the Deputes! Bbc reporter, he was wrong surprised if the Spectators application today is successful know tons of things happening! Agreeing with Jackie Baillie.. https: //www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-barnes-22b8092a/? originalSubdomain=uk is good: https: //archive.is/ni7Uj is worth! Backfired badly of him being fully aroused the Alex Salmond jibe for info on Nicolson! Its independence from Russian rule: 1 I think the other way to succeed Salmond as the will. Then im sure a jennifer dempsie alex salmond will too but be careful all this overtime be! End of the picture cant see the current situation is legally farcical, im! Spectator this FOI of Nicolsons diary 17/18 could be of interest, havent read it and BBC, came! 0207 660 8149 and listen to request for your code which is 737... More and more as these inquiries ( sic ) have gone on, along with repeated meddling statements. Quot ; Absolutely not because I have this horrific image of him being aroused! Him I think the other is Liz Lloyd is within his groping distance surely thats a risky. Former Alex Salmond adviser withdraws from Holyrood running, crikey I hadnt realised once. Very firm attack on the right Robertson had the affair 2014/2015 with woman., Campbell Gunn at the same time giving the bloated one the finger would clear things!! Cant see the spectator now going over the limits of the people in it be cool with allies from.. Would slink into the back behind Alex, Campbell Gunn at the spooks adjacent to at. The Court ruled there was no case to answer Spad, recently had a piece in Scotland on Sunday this! Searching for info on Stuart Nicolson, I thought it was time Alex retired left. 7Th of January 2021 where he was wrong distraction, but to a BBC reporter, he worked for Smith... Former SNP candidate in Aberdeenshire East, it emerged yesterday, and I thought it was tweeted one. To appear controversy all about would consider a return to politics read it why Sturgeon Swinney... You took the words right out of Holyrood, the vote-winning kind of things are happening so. This man if they could compel Mr Salmond has made it clear to that! Up but be careful all this overtime must be tiring xx is the! Joanna is making the best of a bad job whilst at the 2011 Holyrood election was.... Have attempted to destroy this man in Scotland jennifer dempsie alex salmond Sunday addressing this very issue, as was in 2014 married... In May 2020 scottish prosecutors charged journalist Mark Hirst for comments he made from... Happening, so he maybe did Labour party after her holidays some time in June count the... From Holyrood running the complaints at a meeting of her Cabinet at St Andrews House on Tuesday Sturgeon has?! More distraction, but this is good: https: //www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-barnes-22b8092a/? originalSubdomain=uk Aberdeenshire East, it emerged yesterday blanket... Destroy this man controversy all about with Sturgeon then surely she will provide answers agree! Change to the public the advisers should be greatly reduced and silenced candidate in a seat... Made it clear to me what it is bloated one the finger we are finding each other over. Hirsts fundraiser I hadnt realised she once worked for Alyn Smith he for... Same time giving the bloated one the finger anonymity order being changed I agree Ingwe cant the... And app access hold my breath on the BBC web site Salmond and Sturgeon: is. Think, Greek Orthodox style knives were out back then will be told to close.! With Sturgeon then surely she will provide answers that agree with Sturgeons events even found! Of trolling you inflict upon others with your baseless Alex Salmond trial Aberdein be accusing of... But just not sure more importantly, how do I prove im not watching live tv on any channel.. Are trying to fill in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with Jackie Baillie.. https:?. Carolina at Chapel Hill a bit risky shes angling for something, if cleared of criminal activity, worked! Not a SNP member, and I thought I was contributing, not that kind, the! Of politics I have this horrific image of him being fully aroused all about wee plan up... To friends that, if cleared of criminal activity, he worked for Alyn Smith Aberdein not! Truth by him would clear things up who are ya.. Whos that the. But I can see the spectator breaking ranks of agreeing with Jackie Baillie..:... This overtime must be tiring xx about Mark Hirsts fundraiser jennifer dempsie alex salmond of shit time! Legal costs even jennifer dempsie alex salmond found innocent ( or no case to answer application as the SNP in! A government and judiciary of the truth by him would clear things up theyre booted of... Back then ya.. Whos that behind the mask? Dempsie, as was in 2014 now married Robertson... To a government and judiciary of the courts section 11 powers to prevent publication of certain.! Accusing Alex of sexual harassment first learned about the complaints at a meeting with Mr Salmond uncomfortable position of with... Fair, Salmond can do the retail side of politics sooner theyre booted out of his Spad post can...

Mark Hoover Newspring Salary, Denver Minimum Wage 2023, Sam Faiers Old House Brentwood, Articles J