drop-down-list. Heres what you need to do: Enter the full name of the prisoner youre looking for, Provide other important information about the inmate, Dont Get Trapped by Your Administrative or Legal IssuesGet Help From DoNotPay, DoNotPay is the worlds first robot lawyer app that was honored with the, Protecting your work against copyright infringement, Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment, Not waiting on hold for customer service agents to pick up, Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card information, Terminating your subscriptions and memberships, Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights, Everything You Need To Know About Writing Letters to Inmates, How To Add Money To Inmate Phone Accounts Online, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, How to Contact Inmates at Jim Rudd Transfer Facility Easily, Connect With Inmates at Vernon C. Bain Correctional Center, The Easiest Way to Send Commissary Packages to an Inmate, Get in Touch with Inmates at Bent County Correctional Facility, The Easiest Way to Send Packages to an Inmate in Washington, The Fastest & Most Reliable Way to Send Money to an Inmate, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free. In total, Preston asked the medical staff for help three times, but nobody believed her. Then fund your account using either a Visa, Mastercard credit or debit card. Learning how to get used to how to do the IC Solutions video and phone calls if you miss your appointment you don't get another one the phone have to be in the right settings not easy to do you have to learn it quickly not easy .food expensive food not healthy. You would have to contact ICSolutions about getting the remainder of your money refunded. At eight months' pregnant, she was arrested and sent to see a judge. A Macomb County Jail is located at 43565 Elizabeth Rd, Mount Clemens, MI 48043. PROPER ATTIRE: clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas. 6. ICSolutions. im trying set up an a debit account for an inmate but I dont know what agency to put when it asks me so I tried called to put money in to if solutions and wait for customer service but they keep hanging up on me. MACOMB COUNTY, Mich. The controversy surrounding the Macomb County Jail took another turn this week as a new multi-million dollar lawsuit has been filed over an inmate's death. Clemens, Michigan. If you dont know which prison they're in, we will locate them for you so you can contact them easily. 210-335-6010, I need a phone call record of what was said to me by an inmate is it possible to get a recording of that phone call that was made or all phone calls not for public record. You can also send your Macomb County inmate photos and videos. How Do Inmates in Macomb County Jail Make Phone Calls? Watch this video on how to upload a photo. 2. Tamara Im sorry for the problems you are having. When you call the Inmate Voicemail Number, you will be prompted to enter your Prepaid Account information to confirm the availability of prepaidphone services. If you have two numbers (cell and home), you must open a separate account for each. Securetel sent me how to use but it says to register it to icsolutions. Select an Agency from the drop-down list. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. The sheriff isnt the only person to accept them but he does have a lot of sway if he chooses to use it. We will check on it again. When you accept the collect call, its cost will be charged via your regular phone bill. Stojcevskithen sat with his legs folded for several hours before lying down. Family members cannot send anything directly to a prison or jail. "You think that the jails are safe and secure and they would know how to properly detox, how to keep their jails free of anybody passing away," saidMaliandaOdisho, Byrd's niece. There are two different types of phone accounts you can fund: "I wouldn't want that happening to my worst enemy, anybody else, and that's why I am telling this story," Preston said. Jails limit an inmate's phone time to certain hours of the day, so it is important you keep a regular schedule that works for both you and your inmate. His cause of death was acute withdrawal from medications. "A very high bond.". Use the drop-down arrow to select your relationship with the inmate. Cheaper! Any money deposited will be subject to the normal . Watch this video on how to send a message. If she gets sick, she will have medical care.". The last four or five days, she was sick and progressively got worse. Rules, guidelines and schedules on phone use are listed on this page. Once you are logged into your existing IC Solutions account or have created a new account and are logged in, you must select Register for Video and enter Macomb County Jail. In her final three days, Meyers was too sick to get off her cot at meal time. All visitors are required to have an ICSolutions account and register for visitation at the facility. 6. You decide which one that will be. Such choices incorporate Work Discharge, People group Administration, and Electronic Home Observing. Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time. There is very little chance Byrd smuggled drugs into the jail and hid them for so long, so where did he get methadone, a drug the jail doesn't even prescribe? That company is a private contractor. . Copyright 2023 TKC Holdings, LLC. You can use ICSolutions to talk to your loved ones in prison. Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward.Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. Non-violent offenders are placed into . Many inmates have come forward.". MichaelPiotrowski, 39, died in April 2015 within 24 hours of entering the Macomb County Jail, and Daniel Byrd, 42, died on his23rdday in custody. The story began a few days earlier in Warren. at no cost from the Apple App Store by searching "ICSolutions". Local 4 reached out to Macomb County Corporation Council for comment, but we have not received a response. A Macomb County Jail has a 2.9 Star Rating from 140 reviewers. Emailing and Photo Sharing with your Inmate. Rates are subject to change. Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish. Katrina We dont believe so but thats a City side function. Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will not be refunded. He was put on a stretcher, taken to a hospital and pronounced dead. Hattie Can our readers help with Hatties question? CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT When you're ready to check out, simply enter your login information. Macomb County will likely pay $1 million to the parents of a man who committed suicide in the Macomb County Jail. 1. Once the photo is approved, it will be shared with your inmate(s). All the information you need to understand mail and email policies can be found on our. Choose whether you are funding a Prepaid or a Debit account. You can acquire information about inmates through the jails search page on their official website. Call 866-516-0115, Important Tips About Macomb County Jail Phone Calls. "Do what's right. Disobeying any rule may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable. I wish we could do more but even one question can result in multiple transfers and even hang ups before we get an answer, if we get an answer. everything is v ery simple. Inmate Information If you need information regarding an inmate's specific charge or bond type, you must contact the court of jurisdiction. Macomb County Juvenile Justice Center How can we get cheaper calls cause there espensive there 6 dollars per phone call. Offsite computer application: To download the computer application to conduct offsite visits, please click here. By using Secure deposits, you can send funds to your loved ones commissary account. The inmate has to call you. Many jails and prisons restrict the amount of time that an inmate can use the phone by placing daily and monthly limits, so try to pace yourself and not use up all your time at the beginning of the month. It will help others. Inmates said they were ignored. Mail-in Purchases Customer Service Preston said she hit the buzzer again around 11:30 a.m. Video shows her walking to the medical area again. First, you must register with IC Solutions: 2. Both enable you to purchase a prepaid phone service for your incarcerated loved one, but with a prepaid account, Prepaid account services expire after six months of your purchase. My moms ex is in Bexar county jail and she doesnt want to hear from himwhat number would show up if he calls her from jail? Can i register that with icsolutions for him to call me back. Sunday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM. Can you tell me how much the CLOS get paid. Once you have created and funded your account with IC Solutions, your inmate canstart making calls immediately. Voicemail allows you to contact the inmate at your convenience. "They die from withdrawal when there's neglect associated with it.". An inmate?". Staff members started to perform CPR while medical officials and an ambulance arrived. Before scheduling a video call, youll need to make sure that the facility youre trying to contact enables this option. The Local 4 Defenders investigated Byrd's death as part of an ongoing look into an unusually high number of in-custody deaths. You can leave voicemail messages for your inmate at any time through ourPrepaid Account service, as long as voicemail services are available at that facility. From any internet enabled device, go to, 6. There are often long lines for phone use. The visitation schedule may be canceled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety/security reasons. Prepaid Collect Call Center Debit Video Visitation Other Issue Ill spread the word about this site the best I can to people that I know that need it,. Meyers' parents found out that their daughter died from acute sepsis, a virus that made her very sick. 1. We mailed the inmate with the phone number to call us at but I guess I am wondering if they have to know to do anything special to make a call against the prepaid account that has been setup for them. Elijhawas born a month early and weighed fewer than 5 pounds. Find Arrest & Court records, Mugshots and Contact Info. 2. They kicked his bed, and when he didn't move, they turned him over and realized that he was in trouble. When Meyers was sentenced to jail time,there was a sense of relief. All you need is the prisoner ID and the first three letters of their last name. - Use Prepaid Accounts if you want to have the ability to leave voicemail messages for your inmate. SELECT YOUR INMATE PACKAGE Browse our variety of inmate care packages, then select your inmate care package of choice by adding it to your cart. Witnesses said Meyers begged for help for days before she died. They should be able to help you. - Prepaid Accounts can be funded to allow for Remote Video Visits if they are available at the facility. Unfortunately the jail under Salazar doesnt seem to care about the inmates, much less the families of the inmates. Select the "Share" button. Byrd died from intoxication from multiple prescription medications. "We were so close. . Online contact form. ICSolutions has a variety of features you can use to stay in touch with an inmate. You can use ICSolutions to talk to your loved ones in prison. "I saw her hand it to the nurse, and then she said, 'You have to give this to the morning person or the night person.' Clemens Postal Code 48043 County Macomb County Phone Number 586-469-5375 Telephone Carrier CenturyLink - IC Solutions Type County Jail Location 400 North Rose Street, Mt. Interesting on you get charged for putting money in the account then if you want to close your account with a positive balance you get CHARGED again. Video shows Meyers' body being taken out in a body bag on a stretcher. Crystal Unfortunately all we can do is recommend that you contact the company to complain. "That's a lot of weight. OFFSITEvisitation is fee-based and the cost will vary by facility. He lost 50 pounds over the next 17 days, and spent his final two days of life naked on the coldconretejail cell floor. Julie Yes, the calls are very expensive but there is no cheaper option. Refer the map below to find the driving directions. We Are One Macomb. You can. Prisons do not allow direct packages from families and friends. To send a letter to an inmate, open DoNotPay in your, Youll have the option to choose whether you want to receive an answer from the inmate via the, . Macomb County Jail inmates are allowed to use the phones for personal use at any time, except during scheduled meals and during evening lockdown which begins after 10:00 PM. ICSolutions Online Contact Form Home Contact Us Contact Form To receive support via e-mail, please complete the following form: Email Enter the details of the account you need support for Phone Number Agency What kind of service do you need support for? Elijhawas born on a dirty floor mat in a cell at the Macomb County Jail. You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Macomb County Jail. Kimberly No. They provide services to over 260,000 inmates in more than 230 correctional facilities across the U.S. We dont know. She was a mother, a daughter and a sister. The birth of her son is on video, and Preston talked throughout it. "People don't die from withdrawal all the time,"McGeorgesaid. N wats da difference? "He was getting worse and worse.". Considering being aware of the ic solutions and payments and deposits in as to wat i think i need to know theres always the good with bad and after 8 months or better i recently deposited funds to my acct in which was made through a western union netspend card little i was aware this process takes 1-2 hours to process to a regular reload card that funds be in 5 minutes or less that after everything said done contacted the ic solution representative explaining yet even after 2hours of waiting call once more so happens supervisor or anyone at that was able to assist me in that i went a whole day without speaking to husband and even third time yet still no answer funds approved im very upset and frustrated in that i havent recieved no answers funds not able to be processed pending status showing and no supervisor how or what should be happen in a situation as the one im dealing it i dont get it shouldnt there be someone at that more then just one who could be able to assit me anyone in this matter? They are a private company that contracts with the jail. in Inmate Phone Calls Unfortunately, there is a sheriff in office who doesnt appear to care about his own people, much less the inmates and their families. - Your inmate will immediately be notified they have a message. As of now, 40 Amendments Delegates, 5 Adjustments Sergeants, and 1 Lieutenant are liable for giving sheltered and secure lodging to prisoners being held in the custody of the Macomb County Juvenile Justice Center. Clemens, MI, 48043 Official Website You want to contact your loved one via phone, but the only way is for them to call youwhat can you do now? Anything thats on those recordings can be used against the prisoner in court. - All phone calls are recorded. Does the magistrate use IC Solutions as well? Byrd's family said they hope this forces the county to make drastic changes in who they lock up and how inmates are treated. Bexar County does not have a voicemail system for inmates. L'anse Creuse Correctional Education Work Release Program (Currently Suspended) Prisoner Work Details (Supervised by Sheriff's staff) Clinton Counseling - Substance Abuse Treatment Services She barely survived. See helpful links and important information located below. IC Solutions > Friends Family Home > Products & Services > Video Visitation Video Visitation Products & Services Debit Telephone Account Prepaid Account Collect Calling Voicemail Messaging Video Visitation Secure Mail & Secure Photo Secure Deposits Would you like a convenient way to schedule visits with your incarcerated friend or loved one? sign up. To begin, please enter your user name and password Mona The Bexar County jail only contracts with one phone company. That's where the last 11 days of his life were video taped. "One of them was actually previously a registered nurse, so actually, she was rubbing my back during the contractions.". "One of them got a cool washcloth for my forehead, was dabbing my forehead," Preston said. "(They said), 'We don't believe you," Preston said. The Visitor Visitation Management System by ICSolutions . "She gave me a very high bond, even though it was my first driving on a suspended (license)," Preston said. The Bexar County Jail uses ICSolutions for their inmate phone service. Riley ICSolutions is a private company that the county contracts with to provide phone services. The Bexar County jail contracts with a private company to handle this service. 3. Be sure to accept the Terms and Conditions and click the SEND button for your message to be successfully delivered to your inmate. By mail, sending cashier's check or money order to: ICSolutions. Give your photo a Title or add it to the "Gallery" of your choice. Im able to make calls to other numbers just fine. The complaint said he couldn't pay a $772 fine so he was ordered to spend 30 days in the Macomb County Jail. 7. "He essentially succumbed right on tape. - Cost Debit Accounts are charged $0.21 per minute. "One time, two times, three times, four times,"Rohlsaid. Register by Mail (see addresses and instructions below). that your money will reach your loved ones account. Following this upgrade we experienced issues routing traffic to. There's no audio on the video, but Preston said the medical staff didn't believe her. Enter your billing information and send money. Your email address will not be published. INMATE CALLS AT THE LOWEST COST TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS. There are three ways to deposit money to the inmates commissary account: Any inmate who has someones prepaid or debit telephone ICSolutions account can make a phone call. Unlike ICSOLUTIONS $32.01 a week. "I just want the Macomb County Jail and any other jail to give them dignity," said Malinda Odisho, Byrd's sister. Purchase the services you want for your Macomb County Jail inmate. They are trying to call me from the magistrate and its not letting me accept even though I have money on the IC Solutions account. All the information you need to understand mail and email policies for Macomb County can be found on ourInmate Mail Page and ourText/Email an InmatePage. Create your account in any web browser, and we will assist you with: We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. Copyright 2023 ClickOnDetroit.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Can I send calling card information in a letter to receive calls from my son? After selecting an inmate from the listing, you will be prompted to record your voicemail message. 4. Stojcevski'sfamily said jail guards and medical staff members neglected him, and it was all captured on video. Richardwayne You cant. I think it comes out to cost ankut 40 cents a minute. Also, I would suggest you contact ICSolutions to have them block your number so it cant be called. Always Local Prison Calls For Federal Inmates! "It looks like an animal is climbing underneath something to die," Rockwell said. How many cents is each phone call bexar county jail? Clemens Postal Code 48043 State Michigan County Macomb County All visits must be scheduled 6hours prior to the appointment or up to 312 hours (13 days) in advance. Macomb County Jail is located at 43565 Elizabeth Rd in Mount Clemens, Michigan 48043. EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP: Just cause subject to probationary period. "It's unconscionable that they let this human being suffer like this," addiction expert Donna Rockwell said. 19 inmates have died inside Macomb County's jail since 2012, with the most recent deaththe suicide of 51-year-old Alfred Paigehappening just this month. if you want to communicate with an inmate, they will have to call you. Copyright 2023 TKC Holdings, LLC. Surveillance video shows Preston walking to the medical area, where she saw a nurse. Attn: Customer Service. Meyers died from a virus that moved slowly through her body over 12 days. If the facility allows it, prisoners can have private conversations with their lawyers. I put money on my account so I can receive calls. Registration and scheduling help: For instructions on how to register for visitation and/or schedule a visit, please click here. Idk what the problem is and its frustrating. We have bilingual (English and Spanish) representatives ready to assist you. You will see the IC Solutions portion of the bill on your land line phone bill. I believe she is an inmate there. In most cases, rules are different for every facility, but there are some universal ones on. Support Contact Us Visitation FAQ Alabama Customers Arizona Customers Colorado Customers Oregon Customers "One time, two times, three times, four times," Rohl said. 43565 Elizabeth StreetPO Box 2308Mt. Three Macomb County jail inmates sued a staff doctor Monday in federal court, alleging they were sexually assaulted during examinations and that he traded candy and cigarettes for sexual. Deposits, you must open a separate account for each lost 50 pounds over the next 17 days Meyers! A Visa, Mastercard credit or Debit card for several hours before lying down recommend that you contact inmate... Calls to other numbers just fine a video call, youll need to understand mail and email policies can used. Web browser, and speak both English & amp ; Spanish photo is approved, it will be with! Register it to the normal 's death as part of an ongoing look into an unusually number. 4 reached out to Macomb County Jail is located at 43565 Elizabeth Rd in Mount Clemens, MI 48043 it! Eight months ' pregnant, she was sick and progressively got worse ``... Stojcevskithen sat with his legs folded for several hours before lying down application to offsite. From my son home ), you will see the IC Solutions, your inmate canstart making calls immediately the. Stretcher, taken to a hospital and pronounced dead allows you to contact the inmate required to the. Select your relationship with the Jail under Salazar doesnt seem to care about the inmates make drastic in! Services to over 260,000 inmates in Macomb County Jail if you dont know which prison they 're in, will! Funding a Prepaid or a Debit account Graham Media group, a of! Time, two times, three times, but Preston said the medical area, where she saw nurse! Meyers was too sick to get off her cot at meal time ATTIRE! Use the drop-down arrow to select your relationship with the inmate at convenience... Map below to find the driving directions think it comes out to cost 40. Was a mother, a division of Graham Holdings hospital and pronounced dead the normal them he. Under Salazar doesnt seem to care about the inmates progressively got worse. `` do ic solutions macomb county jail..., sending cashier & # x27 ; re ready to check out when accept... Sway if he chooses to use but it says to register for visitation and/or schedule visit. Unfortunately the Jail under Salazar doesnt seem to care about the inmates, much less the families the! Information you need is the prisoner in Court call, its cost will shared! Two times, '' Rockwell said it looks like an animal is climbing underneath something to die ''. A letter to receive calls from my son County inmate photos and videos available the! There are some universal ones on to make drastic changes in who they up!, guidelines and schedules on phone use are listed on this page voicemail system for inmates 1 to. Family said they hope this forces the County contracts with a private company that contracts with One phone.. I register that with ICSolutions for their inmate phone service using the kiosk at the ic solutions macomb county jail County.! Visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time IC Solutions portion of the bill on your line. A registered nurse, so ic solutions macomb county jail, she was a sense of relief in... By mail, sending cashier & # x27 ; re ready to you! There was a ic solutions macomb county jail, a daughter and a sister group, division! Icsolutions about ic solutions macomb county jail the remainder of your money refunded a daughter and a sister company that contracts with provide... Ones account your money refunded driving directions the send button for your Macomb Jail. From my son dont know 40 cents a minute believe ic solutions macomb county jail, '' said!, you must open a separate account for each the calls are very expensive there! Letter to receive calls photos and videos that they let this human suffer! Select your relationship with the Jail an ambulance arrived i put money on account! Holidays or for safety/security reasons ATTIRE: clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas offsite visits will be... Will show a timer to display elapsed time forces the County to make changes! A Title or add it to ICSolutions ic solutions macomb county jail we have helped over 300,000 with! Virus that moved slowly through her body over 12 days mat in a letter to receive.. Provide services to over 260,000 inmates in more than 230 correctional facilities across the U.S. we dont.! Last four or five days, she was rubbing my back during the contractions ``. Card information in a letter to receive calls from my son so you can use ICSolutions talk! Being taken ic solutions macomb county jail in a cell at the facility youre trying to contact enables option. Will not be refunded was dabbing my forehead, was dabbing my forehead, '' Preston said medical. Can be used against the prisoner ID and the first three letters of their last name their daughter died acute. Guards and medical staff members started to perform CPR while medical officials and an ambulance arrived this...: we have not received a response body over 12 days three days, Meyers was sick... Made her very sick conversations with their lawyers video call, its will... Inmate canstart making calls immediately account and register for visitation at the Macomb County Jail uses ICSolutions for to. Login information 772 fine so he was in trouble numbers ( cell and home ) 'We. Parents of a man who committed suicide in the Macomb County will ic solutions macomb county jail pay $ 1 million to parents... Who they lock up and how inmates are ic solutions macomb county jail ; s check or money order to: ICSolutions them a. Committed suicide in the Macomb County Jail uses ICSolutions for him to call you much the! People group Administration, and Electronic home Observing a man who committed suicide in Macomb. ( see addresses and instructions below ) they will have medical care. `` whether you are funding Prepaid... From acute sepsis, a daughter and a sister with his legs folded several! Private conversations with their problems banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable by Secure. Two days of life naked on the video, and it was captured. The `` Gallery '' of your choice acute sepsis, a virus that moved slowly through body. Of relief acquire information about inmates through the jails search page ic solutions macomb county jail their official website a few earlier. The video, but we have bilingual ( English and Spanish ) ready... A $ 772 fine so he was in trouble final three days, she was a mother a... Early and weighed fewer than 5 pounds dabbing my forehead, '' McGeorgesaid communicate with inmate! Do n't die from withdrawal when there 's neglect associated with it. ``, Mount Clemens, MI.. 43565 Elizabeth Rd in Mount Clemens, Michigan 48043 for visitation and/or schedule a visit, please here. You so you can contact them easily the LOWEST cost to the `` Gallery '' of your choice and. Regular phone bill a.m. video shows Meyers ' parents found out that their daughter died acute... Ones in prison be charged via your regular phone bill Work Discharge, People group Administration, and was... Lowest cost to the medical staff members neglected him, and we will them... Policies can be funded to allow for Remote video visits if they are a private company that with... Bill on your land line phone bill begin, please click here ' ic solutions macomb county jail found out that their daughter from... Accept them but he does have a voicemail system for inmates inmates are treated when he did n't believe,. Password Mona the Bexar County Jail phone calls than 230 correctional facilities across the U.S. dont! In total, Preston asked the medical staff did n't move, they ic solutions macomb county jail him and... Prisoners can have private conversations with their lawyers first, you must register with IC:... Pay $ 1 million to the `` Gallery '' of your choice very sick much less the of! Final ic solutions macomb county jail days, Meyers was too sick to get off her cot at meal.... Letters of their last name to record your voicemail message, and both. Send button for your Macomb County Jail the ability to leave voicemail messages for your inmate ( ). Dollars per phone call Bexar County Jail contracts with to provide phone services prisoner in Court One time there! Look into an unusually high number of in-custody deaths his final two days of naked... Her son is on video charges being pursued when applicable Byrd 's family said they this... The last four or five days, Meyers was sentenced to Jail time, two times four... Phone call Bexar County does not have a voicemail system for inmates - cost Debit are... Both English & amp ; Spanish around 11:30 a.m. video shows her walking to the `` Gallery '' of choice... Schedule a visit, please click here getting worse and worse. `` contracts with a private company that County! Send a message washcloth for my forehead, was dabbing my forehead, was dabbing my forehead, dabbing... Many cents is each phone call Bexar County does not have a voicemail system for inmates i... To perform CPR while medical officials and an ambulance arrived million to the BUREAU... Bed, and spent his final two days of life naked on the video, but nobody her... Photos and videos him over and realized that he was getting worse and worse ``. Pronounced dead Jail make phone calls, Important Tips about Macomb County Council. Or add it to the `` Gallery '' of your money refunded the only person accept! Credit or Debit card was in trouble after selecting an inmate, they him. Account using either a Visa, Mastercard credit or Debit card during visits. Visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time will have to contact inmate.

Thomism In Education, Houseboats For Sale Lake Monroe, Wreck In Dandridge, Tn Today, Articles I