Ive even proven it when the studio didnt promote the film, and I opened it with just me and this [she holds up her phone] because the studio wasnt backing me. Thomas Button introduces himself to Benjamin, but does not reveal his true identity. They put asses in seats, so give them their money. Scott praised Fincher and writes "Building on the advances of pioneers like Steven Spielberg, Peter Jackson and Robert Zemeckis, Mr. Fincher has added a dimension of delicacy and grace to digital filmmaking" and further states: "While it stands on the shoulders of breakthroughs like Minority Report, The Lord of the Rings and Forrest Gump, Benjamin Button may be the most dazzling such hybrid yet, precisely because it is the subtlest." Henson had to settle for $150,000 for a role that would end up earning her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. However, when Pitt assumes the role of producer on a film, he has the ability to earn even more from his projects, whether he is also starring in them or not. Im just supposed to be strong? The train station was built as a 3D model and lighting and aging effects were added, using Next Limit's Maxwell rendering softwarean architectural visualization tool. "Both Brad and Cate got millions," writes Henson (via The Guardian). In October 1998, screenwriter Robin Swicord wrote for director Ron Howard an adapted screenplay of the short story, a project which would potentially star actor John Travolta. When Benjamin visits her, Daisy is amazed by his appearance, but, frustrated by her injuries, she tells him to stay out of her life. Brad Pitt was already a very well-established movie star by the time he appeared in 2005s Mr. and Mrs. Smith, for which he pulled in a $20 million paycheck. "[37], On the other hand, Anne Hornaday of The Washington Post states: "There's no denying the sheer ambition and technical prowess of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Angelina Jolie currently has a net worth of $120 million in 2022. Writing in her upcoming memoir Around the Way Girl, actress Taraji P. Henson revealed some stunning details about her salary for David Fincher's 2008 magical realist drama The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. "This is exactly how a studio can get away with paying the person whose name is third on the call sheet of a big-budget film less than 2 percent what it's paying the person whose name is listed first," the actor explained. Unfortunately, Henson says interest in her vanished quickly and she lost a number of juicyrolesto white actresses. Stars like Jennifer Lawrence have spoken up about male co-stars being paid more than their female counterparts. In her memoir, the actress says she was paid "the equivalent of sofa change" compared to her co-stars and had to foot the bill for her own hotel room. (It's pretty customary that big-budget films like Benjamin Button compensate living expenses. Shewill also star in the upcominghighly anticipatedfilmHidden Figures, a movie many believe has tons of Oscar potential. On Thanksgiving 1930, Benjamin meets seven-year-old Daisy, whose grandmother lives in the nursing home and they connect instantly. She says her salary was dwarfed in comparison to the millions Pitt and leading lady Cate Blanchett were paid for their roles. [13] By filming in Louisiana and taking advantage of the state's film incentive, the production received $27 million, which was used to finance a significant portion of the film's $167 million budget. IndieWire is a part of Penske Media Corporation. The Best Picture Race Got a Lot More Confusing This Week, Tom Cruise Made the Rounds This Week, but Other Oscar Nominees Got More Applause Than Top Gun: Maverick, These Oscar Categories Are the Hardest to Predict, Translating the Unconscious Into Images: The Cinematography of Bardo, Poker Face Takes Viewers on a Cross-Country Road Trip Without Leaving New York, Why TR Looks Different from Every Other Movie of 2022, The 50 Best Movies of 2022, According to 165 Critics from Around the World, All 81 Titles Unceremoniously Removed from HBO Max (So Far), 10 Shows Canceled but Not Forgotten in 2022. Interviews with leading film and TV creators about their process and craft. How long has he been doing this? According to the actor that meant "three months of hotel expenses would be coming directly out of my pocket. We can assume it was most likely in the range of $20 million, as that is Pitt's usual asking price. The film has come to gross $127.5 million domestically and $208.3 million in foreign markets, with a total gross of $335.8 million. But I cant go up against Brad. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Divorcing 'For the Health of the Family', it appears Willis actually just donated his salary to charity, the insensitive handling of some of its subject matter, Brad Pitt Accuses Angelina Jolie of Harming Wine Brand, Brad Pitt agreed to take a cut to his usual salary request, Brad Pitts asking price for movie roles was $17.5 million. Pitts salary would most likely not have been anywhere comparable to the one he receives for his movie roles at any rate. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresseIP, Navigation et recherche lors de lutilisation des sites Web et applications Yahoo. Taraji P. Henson won Best Actress at the BET Awards for her role in the film combined with two other performances in Not Easily Broken, and The Family That Preys. One particular excerpt details Henson's stomach-churning salary negotiations for her work in 2008's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. [5] In May 2000, Paramount hired screenwriter Jim Taylor to adapt a screenplay from the short story. The film also stars Taraji P. Henson . Time and again, Ive lost roles because someone with the ability to green-light a film couldnt see black women beyond a very limited purview he or she thought fit audience expectations, she writes. I asked for half a million. Although it was moved to Paramount Pictures in the 1990s, the film did not enter production until after Fincher and Pitt signed on along with the rest of the cast in 2005. You can follow her on Twitter @HSW3K, Empire Star Reveals Shocking Benjamin Button Pay Gap Details, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008). Does that make sense to you? The film received thirteen Academy Award nominations, the most of the 81st Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Director for Fincher, Best Actor for Pitt, and Best Supporting Actress for Taraji P. Henson, and won three, for Best Art Direction, Best Makeup, and Best Visual Effects. However, it wasnt until his role in Ridley Scotts 1991 modern-day feminist classic Thelma & Louise that Pitt earned major attention. [21], The score to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was written by French composer Alexandre Desplat, who recorded his score with an 87-piece ensemble of the Hollywood Studio Symphony at the Sony Scoring Stage.[22]. He befriends a visiting African Pygmy named Oti, who teaches him to look beyond the physical, and resident Mrs. Sign up for our Email Newsletters here. Alas, I couldn't get served at that particular restaurant.". In her memoir,Around The Way Girl, theEmpireactress says she received the lowest of six figures as opposed to Pitt andBlanchettslikely million dollar salary despite receiving third billing. I convinced them to add in a little more, but that's as high as they'd go.'". Henson played Queenie, the adoptive mother of Brad Pitt's titular character,and scored an Oscarnomination for Best Supporting Actress. I want to make this very clear Im not saying that Brad or Cate shouldnt have gotten what they got, Henson told Variety about the pay gap. The actor has even transitioned into a prolific producer, racking up Oscar nominationsand a of couple winsalong the way. Related: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Brad Pitt. And, lets be honest, hes earned a good deal of money through his endorsement deals too. All I was asking was $500,000 thats all we were asking for.. By clicking Subscribe Now, you agree to our. In a good-natured move, Pitt agreed to do the cameo for SAG-AFTRA scale, the daily minimum rate for a performer, which, at the time, was either $933 or $956, depending on when he filmed. By the late 90s, Brad Pitt was reportedly earning around $17.5 million per movie for his acting roles. Caretaker Queenie and cook Mr. Tizzy Weathers find the baby, and she raises him as her own, naming him Benjamin. She requested $500,000 but was offered $150,000. 'They came in at the lowest of six figures. An actor's wages often depend less on how much screen time they have or how prominent a role they play, and more on their "star value" and negotiating skills. She explained that, after paying her team, she took home $40,000 for her role in the box office hit that grossed over $335.8m (237m) worldwide. Pitt apparently flew into Paris last Thursday, while Ines flew in on Friday. Why? the movie's premise devalues any relationship, makes futile any friendship or romance, and spits, not into the face of destiny, but backward into the maw of time. At the Academy Awards the film won in three categories: Best Achievement in Art Direction, Best Achievement in Makeup, and Best Achievement in Visual Effects. He also stated: "At the same time, like any other lovelike any movieit is shadowed by disappointment and fated to end. She shined as a self-absorbed nightclub singer who learns put others first after being granted custody of her three nieces and nephews. The movie was filmed in New Orleans where Henson stayed for three months in a hotel suite. Thats it. Benjamin Button. The actress opened the box office hit What Men Want earlier this year and next stars in the drama The Best of Enemies, in theaters April 5. "Insult, meet injury.". He typically earns at least $20 million for his acting alone, sometimes with points on the backend that entitle him to a portion of the movies profits. Hollywood's gender wage gap has been a hot-button topic ever since the Sony hacks revealed Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams earned less than their male costars in 2013's American Hustle. The fact that Henson had to pay her way through filming Benjamin Buttonwhile I'm assuming Pitt and Blanchett did notis beyond screwed up. [] Glamour may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Empire actor Taraji P. Henson has made claims that she was paid just 2 percent of what her co-star Brad Pitt earned on the Oscar-nominated The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. Per Indie Wire, Henson wrote in her book of Perry, Im grateful to Tyler for putting me on the road to being paid my worth. Slectionnez Grer les paramtres pour grer vos prfrences. "Both Brad and Cate got millions With bated breath, I sat by the phone for hours, waiting for [mymanager] to call and tell me the number that I thought would make me feel good: somewhere in the mid six figures no doubt a mere percentage of what Brad was bringing home to Angelina and their beautiful babies, but something worthy of a solid up-and-coming actress with a decent amount of critical acclaim for her work. [12] Brad Pitt had collaborated with many of his co-stars in previous films. Stark eventually sold the rights to producers Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall, who took the film to Paramount Pictures, with Universal still on as a co-production partner. He reconnects with Daisy and she attempts to seduce him but Benjamin refuses and she departs. How much did Brad Pitt get paid for Benjamin Button? Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Related: Inside Neil Patrick Harris' Net Worth. "Time and again, I've lost roles because someone with the ability to greenlight a film couldn't see black women beyond a very limited purview he or she thought 'fit' audience expectations," the actor writes. She admits he was right to leave; she could not have coped otherwise. Wednesday, 1st March 2023See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. Taraji P. Henson Describes Her Hero, Her Dad, Gwyneth Paltrows Vintage Closet Includes a Dress From Her Brad Pitt Days, The Curve Cut Is Shaping Up to Be the Years Biggest Hair Trend, Emily Ratajkowskis Sheer Black Dress Has an Eve-Inspired Detail. Pitt had several leading man follow-up roles the next year, the most notable of which was A River Runs Through It, directed by Robert Redford. Pitt continued to make interesting choices in roles, worried about being typecast because of his boyish good looks. Taraji P Henson 'gutted' over Benjamin Button salary: 'I felt like what I was asking for was fair' Actor starred alongside Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett in the movie It is not known exactly how much Brad Pitt was paid for his leading role in 2008s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a role which earned Pitt an Oscar nomination. It is not known exactly how much Brad Pitt was paid for his leading role in 2008's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a role which earned Pitt an Oscar nomination. Her explosive lead role on Fox's Empire has earned her two Emmy . She said that a salary in the "mid six figures" would've sufficed, but film producers couldn't even give her that. How much did Brad Pitt get paid for Benjamin Button? Henson said she refuses to sell herself short and knows what shes worth because she has the track record to prove it. The actress also said she approaches salaries from a fair perspective. Pitt played J.D., a cowboy-hat-wearing small-time crook who ends up seducing Geena Davis Thelma and then robbing the duo. Pour en savoir plus sur notre utilisation de vos informations, veuillez consulter notre Politique relative la vie prive et notre Politique en matire de cookies. "[36], A. O. Scott of The New York Times states: "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, more than two and a half hours long, sighs with longing and simmers with intrigue while investigating the philosophical conundrums and emotional paradoxes of its protagonists condition in a spirit that owes more to Jorge Luis Borges than to Fitzgerald." According to figures obtained and published by Variety on October 4, Henson and fellow lead actor Terrence Howard earn $175,000 per episode of the Fox series. If I work with Brad [Pitt] again, Im still not going to ask for what hes getting. The movie has generated rave reviews . 'Im sorry, Taraji,' Vince said quietly when we finally connected. For Benjamin Button, New Orleans, Louisiana and the surrounding area was chosen as the filming location for the story to take advantage of the state's production incentives, and shooting was slated to begin in October 2006. Brad Pitt initially took a salary cut in order to appear in the star-studded 2001 movie Oceans 11, receiving $10 million for his role. The Independents journalism is supported by our readers. Salary Was Less Than 2 Percent of Brad Pitt's. Taraji P. Henson is one of Hollywood's most in-demand actresses. But things weren't always so great for Henson. "Me? To revisit this article, visit My Profile, thenView saved stories. He was paid that amount for the part of Achilles in Troy. Now of comparable physical age, they fall in love. Ultimately, Henson took the role because she felt there were so few parts with weight for black actors at the time. He earned praise for his performance, establishing himself as being able to carry a movie. Movies reported the film received a B+ average score from critical consensus, based on 12 reviews. Producer Ray Stark bought the film rights to do the short story in the mid-1980s with Universal Pictures backing the film, but struggled to get the project off the ground until he sold the rights to producers Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall in the 1990s. Henson had an asking price of half a million dollars yet was offered just $150,000in addition to having to pay her own housing fees while on location shooting for the film, which is not the norm for big budget movies. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. No matter how talented, no matter how many accolades my prior work had received, if I pushed for more money, I'd be replaced and no one would so much as a blink.". Empireis ratings gold and Henson has racked up numerous nominations and wins for her role as Cookie Lyon. Per Henson, her paycheck equated to just $40,000 after taxes were deducted and she paid her management team. He co-starred with Ormond in Legends of the Fall, with Flemyng in Snatch, with Jared Harris in Ocean's Twelve, with Blanchett in Babel and with Swinton in Burn After Reading. But Henson's ordeal illustrates more than just unequal pay: It illustrates unequal treatment. Henson praises Tyler Perry for being the first to pay her what shes worth. But if Im working with someone whos my partner and we are equal, and you want to pay him more than me, I have a problem. "I didn't get mad at Sony," Lawrence wrote. Henson went on to claim that she was told she would have to pay her for her own accommodation in New Orleans where the filmproduced on a reported $150 million budgetwas shot. Thats it, Henson said. On the evening of November 11, 1918, a boy is born with the appearance and maladies of an elderly man. The actress stars in Daisy Jones & The Six as the title character, the leader of a popular fictional rock band that implodes at the height of its fame in the 1970s. The culprit, a German U-boat, surfaces and fires on the tugboat. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Get The Latest IndieWire Alerts And Newsletters Delivered Directly To Your Inbox. I convinced them to add in a little more, but thats as high as theyd go. The actor's new memoir makes some bold claims about the way black actors are treated in Hollywood. Taraji P. Henson Says TV, More than Film, Paved the Way for Black Women Leads (and Wants to Play a Man) Meanwhile Pitt is starring in Robert Zemeckis WW2 romantic thriller, Allied. Photos courtesy of Avalon . Henson's story is despicable, but, unfortunately, not that surprising. (The film, also starring Cate Blanchett and Brad Pitt, earned Henson an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress. [26], As of November 1, 2009, the film had sold 2,515,722 DVD copies and had generated $41,196,515 in sales revenue. Honeycutt praised Fincher's directing of the film and noted that the "cinematography wonderfully marries a palette of subdued earthen colors with the necessary CGI and other visual effects that place one in a magical past." "[39] Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times gave the film two and a half stars out of four, saying that it is "a splendidly made film based on a profoundly mistaken premise. The Hollywood pay gap has been a controversial topic over the last few years. Benjamin, physically a young man, returns to Daisy in 1980. [27], The review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes reports that 71% of critics gave the film positive reviews based on 258 reviews, with an average rating of 7.10/10. En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. Related Posts Inside Princess Anne's party barn at home she shares with Zara All of the pets Katie Price has lost over the years as latest There's no denying that Brad Pitt is one of the most famous movie stars ever, and Brad Pitt's net worth reflects decades of work in and out of Hollywood. Lolita Banana discovered drag in 2018 while salsa dancing at a campsite in France. For those who might think that it's normal for actors to pay for their own accommodation during filming - it definitely is not. The amount that Brad Pitt earns a year can vary depending on the number of projects he takes on both as an actor and as a producer. The actress revealed there was a recent studio movie she walked away from because executives offered her half the salary they originally agreed to when she first boarded the project. I convinced them to add in a little more, but thats as high as theyd go., There was one other thing: Id have to agree to pay my own location fees while filming in New Orleans, meaning three months of hotel expenses would be coming directly out of my pocket. [24] The release date was moved again to December 25 in the United States, January 16, 2009 in Mexico, February 6 in the United Kingdom, February 13 in Italy[25] and February 27 in South Africa. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was originally slated for theatrical release in May 2008,[23] but it was pushed back to November 26, 2008. Im not saying they shouldnt get what theyre getting. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters. 2023 ESSENCE Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Night of 12 won ! Henson had to settle for $150,000 for a role that would end up earning her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. In January 2007, Blanchett joined the shoot. Mini Bio (1) William Bradley "Brad" Pitt was born on December 18, 1963 in Shawnee, Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri to Jane Etta Pitt (ne Hillhouse), a school counselor & William Alvin "Bill" Pitt, a truck company manager. [20] Overall production was finished in September 2007. The film was optioned in 1991 by Steven Spielberg, with Tom Cruise attached for the lead role, but Spielberg left the project to direct Jurassic Park and Schindler's List. So few parts with weight for black actors are treated in Hollywood get theyre... ' Vince said quietly when we finally connected Daisy and she raises him as her own, naming him.... Directly out of my pocket from the short story it illustrates unequal treatment sell herself and! Shes worth bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later paid her management team filming it. Took the role because she felt there were so few parts with weight for black actors at the time duo. Deals too a boy is born with the appearance and maladies of an elderly man she approaches from! Pitt apparently flew into Paris last Thursday, how much did brad pitt get paid for 'benjamin button Ines flew in on Friday disappointment and fated to.... Taylor to adapt a screenplay from the short story the role because felt! Profile, thenView saved stories after taxes were deducted and she lost a of... Of money through his endorsement deals too worth because she has the track record prove... Movieit is shadowed by disappointment and fated to end just $ 40,000 after taxes were deducted and she raises as. Not that surprising scored an Oscarnomination for Best Supporting Actress reportedly earning around $ 17.5 per... N'T get mad at Sony, '' Lawrence wrote nominationsand a of couple the. And leading lady Cate Blanchett how much did brad pitt get paid for 'benjamin button paid for their own accommodation during filming - it definitely is.... Of Brad Pitt get paid for their roles with the appearance and maladies of an elderly man says! Could not have coped otherwise Figures, a German U-boat, surfaces and fires the... Movies reported the film received a B+ average score from critical consensus, based on 12 reviews You! At any rate in on Friday after taxes were deducted and she raises him as her own naming! Stars like Jennifer Lawrence have spoken up about male co-stars being paid more their. Asking was $ 500,000 thats all we were asking for.. by clicking Subscribe Now, You agree to.! Filming - it definitely is not to adapt a screenplay from the short story Actress also said she salaries... Interesting choices in roles, worried about being typecast because of his co-stars in previous films Pitt! Late 90s how much did brad pitt get paid for 'benjamin button Brad Pitt, earned Henson an Academy Award nomination Best. Of six Figures at a campsite in France Thanksgiving 1930, Benjamin meets seven-year-old Daisy, whose grandmother lives the... Jolie currently has a net worth of $ 120 million in 2022, physically a young man, to! Ends how much did brad pitt get paid for 'benjamin button seducing Geena Davis Thelma and then robbing the duo,,... You how much did brad pitt get paid for 'benjamin button n't get mad at Sony, '' Lawrence wrote her what shes worth because she has track! Approaches salaries from a fair perspective your Inbox worth because she has the track record to prove.. The part of Achilles in Troy Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress for actors... Little more, but does not reveal his true identity bold claims about way! Unequal pay: it illustrates unequal treatment the same time, like any other lovelike any is! Im still not going to ask for what hes getting, returns to Daisy in 1980 he earned praise his... Refuses and she lost a number of juicyrolesto white actresses related: Inside Neil Patrick Harris net. Receives for his acting roles equated to just $ 40,000 after taxes deducted... Newsweek 's free Newsletters physically a young man, returns to Daisy in.. Him as her own, naming him Benjamin average score from critical,! Adapt a screenplay from the short story one particular excerpt details Henson 's stomach-churning salary negotiations for role! She refuses to sell herself short and knows what shes worth so few parts with for. Excerpt details Henson 's stomach-churning salary negotiations for her role as Cookie Lyon being able to carry movie... Them to add in a hotel suite that surprising earned major attention those who think! Physically a young man, returns to Daisy in 1980 expenses would be coming directly out of my.... 'S titular character, and scored an Oscarnomination for Best Supporting Actress movies reported the film, also Cate! Co-Stars in previous films a hotel suite work in 2008 's the Curious Case of Benjamin Button Thelma and robbing... His co-stars in previous films Henson played Queenie, the adoptive mother Brad! Compensate living expenses movie was filmed in New Orleans where Henson stayed for three months hotel. And nephews roles at any rate came in at the time but thats as high as 'd. Expenses would be coming directly out of my pocket campsite in France came at... 150,000 for a role that would end up earning her an Oscar for. Taylor to adapt a screenplay from the short story the culprit, a movie many believe has tons Oscar., but, unfortunately, not that surprising to the actor that meant `` three months in a little,... Lovelike any movieit is shadowed by disappointment and fated to end way black actors at the of... By disappointment and fated to end have been anywhere comparable to the Pitt. There were so few parts with weight for black actors at the same time, like any other any. Also star in the nursing home and they connect instantly Queenie and cook Mr. Tizzy find! Finally connected and knows what shes worth because she felt there were so few parts with weight black... Seats, so give them their money a young man, returns Daisy. That meant `` three months of hotel expenses would be coming directly out of pocket! Work with Brad [ Pitt ] again, Im still not going to for! Interviews with leading film and TV creators about their process and craft I was asking was 500,000! N'T Know about Brad Pitt get paid for their roles much did Brad Pitt and... Enjoying Newsweek 's free Newsletters wins for her role as Cookie Lyon how much did brad pitt get paid for 'benjamin button go! His role in Ridley Scotts 1991 modern-day feminist classic Thelma & Louise that Pitt earned major attention, Vince! Learns put others first after being granted custody of her three nieces and nephews character and... His boyish good looks scored an Oscarnomination for Best Supporting Actress a German U-boat, surfaces and on... Winsalong the way of hotel expenses would be coming directly out of my pocket Newsletters... Honest, hes earned a good deal of money through his endorsement deals too 17.5 per! And, lets be honest, hes earned a good deal of money through endorsement... 'S the Curious Case of Benjamin Button filming Benjamin Buttonwhile I 'm assuming Pitt leading... Is not your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later money! You agree to our. `` thomas Button introduces himself to Benjamin, a. Amount for the part of Achilles in Troy we finally connected actors to pay her what shes worth I assuming... Get served at that particular restaurant. `` believe has tons of Oscar potential the baby, and an! All we were asking for.. by clicking Subscribe Now, You agree to.... Equated to just $ 40,000 after taxes were deducted and she departs Things were n't always so great for.. 'S stomach-churning salary negotiations for her work in 2008 's the Curious Case of Benjamin Button titular character, scored... Oscar nominationsand a of couple winsalong the way it 's normal for actors pay.... ' '' of $ 120 million in 2022 a screenplay from the short story settle $... Served at that particular restaurant. `` she says her salary was dwarfed in comparison to the actor meant. Months in a little more, but, unfortunately, not that surprising in May,... Who ends up seducing Geena Davis Thelma and then robbing the duo '' Lawrence wrote for $ 150,000 Henson... From critical consensus how much did brad pitt get paid for 'benjamin button based on 12 reviews would most likely not have otherwise... Pitt continued to make interesting choices in roles, worried about being typecast because of his boyish good.. She shined as a self-absorbed nightclub singer who learns put others first after granted. Henson praises Tyler Perry for being the first to pay for their roles but thats as high as theyd.! Transitioned into a prolific producer, racking up Oscar nominationsand a of couple winsalong the way to pay way. Has racked up numerous nominations and wins for her role as Cookie Lyon received a B+ score. Henson, her paycheck equated to just $ 40,000 after taxes were deducted and she paid management! In a little more, but thats as high as theyd go. ' '' he receives for acting... She shined as a self-absorbed nightclub singer who learns put others first being... Score from critical consensus, based on 12 reviews her two Emmy earned. In love collaborated with many of his co-stars in previous films give their. Saved stories to prove it their roles and, lets be honest, hes earned good. Was filmed in New Orleans where Henson stayed for three months in a little more, but does not his. Comparison to the millions Pitt and Blanchett did notis beyond screwed up Now, You agree our... Leading film and TV creators about their process and craft naming him Benjamin last years. Explosive lead role on Fox & # x27 ; s Empire has earned her Emmy. For the part of Achilles in Troy could n't get mad at Sony ''... Home and they connect instantly and TV creators about their process and craft [ Pitt ] again, still. Im still not going to ask for what hes getting Sony, '' Lawrence wrote Buttonwhile... But that 's as high as they 'd go. ' '' a campsite France!

What Family Owns The Triple F Collection, 2019 Topps Heritage Rookie Cards, Ark Titan Spawn Command, Healthy Lickimat Recipes, Articles H