Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Many people choose to live near Moon Township, PA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Active. 904 Beaver Grade Rd, Moon Township, PA 15108, 8353 University Blvd, Moon Township, PA 15108, 597 Moon Clinton Rd, Findlay Township, PA 15108, 597 Moon Clinton Rd, Findlay Township, PA 15108, View this property at 597 Moon Clinton Rd, Findlay Township, PA 15108, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 597 Moon Clinton Rd , Coraopolis, PA 15108-3835 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $289,900. Open floor concept combines comfortable and efficient living with attention to detail throughout. $399,900 USD: Beautiful END UNIT!! This to-be-built home is the "Portico Plus" plan by Scarmazzi Homes, and is located in the community of The Aiken Landings. So you are looking for homes with open house in Moon Township, PA? in Findlay Township? Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. 113 Shadow Ln, Moon Township, PA 15108 Est. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Broker of Record: George Hackett, 9600 Perry Hwy #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Enjoy the huge sunroom and the above ground pool with wraparound deck outside. Moon-Crescent Township, PA Homes For Sale & Real Estate Home Pennsylvania Real Estate 51 Results Moon-Crescent Township, PA Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Add Hide Map Order By Sale Pending 1/25 133 Lockheed Dr Moon/Crescent Twp, PA 15108 $399,900 Townhouse Pending MLS # 1594166 Updated 1 day ago 3 Beds 3 Total Baths This error applies to the full form. (888) 373-3262. 5 Single Family 3 Condos 0 Town Homes 9 Multi Family 0 Land Parcels 0 Others. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. properties. Take the next step in your home search through the front door with an agent. If you're looking for a home for sale in the Moon Township area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. This error applies to the full form. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Learn More. The basement level has a potential second kitchen area and ample storage. 17543. Under Construction. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate. real estate for sale Brokerage. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 133 Lockheed Drive, Moon/Crescent Twp, PA 15108 (MLS# 1594166) is a Drive to see us from nearby Coraopolis, PA, or shop with us online. Connect with a Compass agent to help you find your dream home. we'll get you in the driver's seat for an affordable price.- The email or password you entered is incorrect. As a renowned dealership in our area. Learn more. Located in Findlay Township, West Allegheny Schools. We found 3 more homes that match your search in other listings. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Homes for Sale near Moon Township. For Sale By Owner. 8 Single Family . Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Enjoy the huge sunroom and the above ground pool with wraparound deck outside. Excellent choice! Home; Homes; PA. Lititz. $650,000. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. 113 Sweetwater Drive Moon Township, PA 15108. Conveniently located near shopping and dining options and the Pittsburgh International Airport. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Spacious multi-level home with more room than meets the eye! $435,000. All Rights Reserved. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. * 1 Full Bath, 1 Partial #1581755 Listing Office: This single family plan home is priced from $466,900 and has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, is 1,920 square feet, and has a 2-car garage. This error applies to the full form. Beds. 3 Baths. (888) 373-3262. Description. Moon Township, PA Single Family Homes For Sale - 27 Listings | Trulia Single Family Homes For Sale in Moon Township, PA Sort: New Listings 27 homes 0.4 ACRES $249,900 4bd 5ba 2,881 sqft (on 0.40 acres) 801 Main St, Coraopolis, PA 15108 NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILDABLE PLAN 3D VIEW $689,990+ 4bd 4ba 3,765 sqft Normandy Plan in Village at Marketplace, With 4 bedrooms and 2 additional flex spaces that could be bedrooms, office or hobby rooms, there's plenty of space for everyone! 116 Mary Reed Rd, Baden, PA 15005. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 5 Beds. 2 additional bedrooms facilitated by a common bath. Learn more. List your home for sale with us today. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Moon-Crescent Township homes for sale and rentals. The Monthly Rent and Right to Purchase shown above are estimates only and are based upon certain assumptions. Want to learn more about 133 Lockheed Drive? Allegheny . 800-771-7777. $450,000. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Baths 1,814 Sq Ft About This Home Love living at 106 Woodcrest Drive in North Fayette. real estate for sale By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Learn more! Sell ByOwner; Login; Need Help Selling? Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. If you are looking for a streamlined and easy experience, you should come visit the team at Subaru of Moon Township, located at 5450 University Boulevard in Moon Township, PA. We have a huge selection of new Subaru models, as well as a well-stocked used inventory. Minutes walk to Sewickley Village. Ft. 4ba. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. MLS# 1594166. Neighborhoods. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. 3 beds, 2.5 baths Located in a quiet area of Moon Township, The Village of Amesbury is a community of only 105 units with breathtaking views of the serene wooded area surrounding the property. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 3 Beds 1 Baths. 34 Cabindale Dr, Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Serenade Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes, Landon Grande Plan in Village at Marketplace, Schubert Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes, Mendelssohn Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes, Homes Available Soon Plan in The Ridge at Windgate. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Relax in the living room with a gas fireplace or the lower level family room with a wood burning fireplace. Property Type $150,000+ Beds & Baths Property Size Year Built. Baths. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Upper level has Platinum owners suite with large walk-in closet, Lavish Owner bath with dual vanities and elegantly tiled shower and soaking tub. Save Search. New Homes in Moon Township, Pennsylvania FROM THE MID $ 600s Coming Soon Markman Place Marshall Township, PA FROM THE MID $ 600s Hawkins Crest Estates Valencia, PA FROM THE MID $ 600s Fieldstone Ridge Valencia, PA FROM THE LOW $ 500s Village at Marketplace Moon Township, PA FROM THE LOW $ 300s Village at Marketplace Townhomes Moon Township, PA Do you have questions about finding other This charming ranch-style home boasts numerous features that make it the perfect starter or home to right-size. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Townhomes For Sale in Moon Township, PA Sort: New Listings 19 homes NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILDABLE PLAN 3D VIEW $309,990+ 3bd 3ba 1,863 sqft Mendelssohn Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes, Coraopolis, PA 15108 NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILDABLE PLAN 3D VIEW $371,990+ 3bd 3ba 2,100 sqft Serenade Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes, Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Serenade Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes, Schubert Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes, Mendelssohn Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Broker of Record: George Hackett, 9600 Perry Hwy #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. For Sale - 597 Moon Clinton Rd, Findlay Township, PA - $289,900. . Browse properties for sale in South Abington Township, PA. 2 Baths. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Summary of Homes For Sale By Owner in Moon Township, PA Find your dream home in Moon Township using the tools above. Home for sale located at Kenai Model Parkside, LITITZ, PA 17543 available on BuyOwner.com. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. South Abington Township, PA Real Estate & Homes for Sale . Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 137 Marketplace Avenue Plan: Schubert, Moon Township, Allegheny County, PA, 15108 Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. Kenai Model Parkside LITITZ, PA 17543. SOLD FEB 6, 2023. Homes For Sale By Owner In Coraopolis, PA17 Homes Available. All Rights Reserved. 15108, Coraopolis, PA Real Estate and Homes for Sale Newly Listed 1 CORAOPOLIS RD APT 303, Coraopolis, PA 15108 $194,900 2 Beds 2 Baths Sq Ft Listing by HOWARD HANNA REAL ESTATE SERVICES Pending 133 LOCKHEED DR, Moon, PA 15108 $399,900 3 Beds 3 Baths 2,561 Sq Ft Listing by CENTURY 21 FRONTIER REALTY Open House 321 SUMMER DR, Coraopolis, PA 15108 $294,500 3 bed 2.5 bath 1,492 sqft 0.32 acre lot Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Schools Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. The basement level has a potential second kitchen area and ample storage. Ft. 221 Patton Dr, Moon/Crescent Twp, PA 15108 larger lot 2 years older basement SOLD NOV 22, 2021 $282,500 E Last Sold Price 3 Beds 2 Baths Sq. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 1,040. . Home is being sold with neighboring parcels to the RIGHT of the house. Beautiful END UNIT!! For Sale: 399900 - Residential, 3 bed, 3 bath, sqft at 133 Lockheed Drive in Moon. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. 3 Beds 2 Baths 201 Grant St Unit 412, Sewickley, PA 15143 Step inside the newly decorated lobby of Linden Place and begin your experience of maintenance free living in Sewickley Village. 15 minute commute to the city! Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. This home has 2 bedrooms with a finished basement that is perfect for a third bedroom. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Actual amounts may vary. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. 138 Moon Township PA Homes for Sale. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Browse 46 homes for sale, photos & virtual tours. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. The updated eat in kitchen offers tile floors, plenty of cabinet space, stainless appliances, and luxurious granite counter tops. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 597 Moon Clinton Rd is currently listed for $289,900 and was received on March 01, 2023. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 5564 Aiken Rd Unit 1865013-9795, Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136. 4 Bed(s) 3.5 Bath(s) Sqft ; $782,000. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. This browser is no longer supported. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. DRIVE HUBCall Now (407) 734-0900BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!- Steer your way into a Super Ride! and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Last Updated Mar 1 2023 9:32AM. 2874 Beaver Grade Road Moon Township, PA 15108. Based on homes sold since December 2021. $210,588. 129 Sweetwater Drive Coraopolis, PA 15108. . General form error. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The 2,532 sq. 3. Copyright 2023 Houzeo Corp.All rights reserved. Centrally located to Airport, shopping and entertainment. Refine your Moon-Crescent Township real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Single Family, Multi Family, Town House, Condominium, Cooperative, Land/Lot, Mobile, Other, District of Columbia For Sale By Owner (FSBO). Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Brokerage. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Need more information? Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. SOLD FEB 7, 2023. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Great investment opportunity in Kennedy Township! 13 Moon Township homes for sale range from $120K - $4.8M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $225K. Moon Township, PA Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 67 homes NEW - 15 HRS AGO $119,900 2bd 1ba 988 sqft 1685 Brodhead Rd #8, Coraopolis, PA 15108 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $259,900 5bd 3ba 1216-1218 Vance Ave, Coraopolis, PA 15108 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO 6.5 ACRES $999,000 Studio 1227 Brodhead Rd, Coraopolis, PA 15108 6.8 ACRES $429,900 4bd 2ba wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 38.6 miles away from the McGovern place center injured 140 people and caused between $50,000,000 and $500,000,000 in damages. Homes For Sale By Owner In Moon Township, PA10 Homes Available. Brokerage. Ft. 117 Lang Dr, Moon/Crescent Twp, PA 15108 smaller lot 2 years newer finished basement SOLD MAY 3, 2022 $310,000 D Sold Price 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 1,615 Sq. Lower level is tastefully finished with additional cabinets and 1/2 bath for convenience and room for a 4th bedroom. Lots of Flex space! This browser is no longer supported. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. 1st floor Family room enhances the Chef's Kitchen with oversized Granite Island and beautiful Granite countertops accented by Subway Tile backsplash. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Conveniently located near shopping and dining options and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Homes For Sale By Owner In Moon Township, PA3 Homes Available. Enjoy house hunting in Moon Township, Allegheny County, PA with Compass. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Moon Township Real Estate & Homes For Sale 39 Agent listings 8 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 118 Treeview Dr, Coraopolis, PA 15108 Kristi Stebler $259,000 3 bds 2 ba -- sqft - House for sale Open: Sun. 2874 Beaver Grade Road Moon Township, PA 15108. Land for sale located at Buttonbush, HAZLE TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania 18201 available on ByOwner.com. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. in Moon/Crescent Twp? Browse 1 Coal Township, Pennsylvania Others for sale by owner and real estate listings, or sell your home with a low cost flat fee on ByOwner. Find your dream home in Moon Township using the tools above. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Moon Township, PA Real Estate & Homes for Sale 78 Homes Relevant Listings Brokered by LEE REALTY COMPANY Contingent $139,000 2 bed 1 bath 1,186 sqft 0.63 acre lot 150 Pear Orchard Rd,. $349,900 Base Price. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Last Updated Mar 1 2023 9:32AM. MLS# 1594616. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Let Coldwell Banker and Home Partners of America expand your home rental options and put you on a new path to homeownership. General form error. Moon Township, PA 15108 FOR SALE BY OWNER $209,000 3bd 3ba 1,559 sqft 1814 Devonshire Rd, Coraopolis, PA 15108 FOR SALE BY OWNER 1 ACRE $195,000 4bd 2ba 1,469 sqft (on 1 acre) 441 Moon Clinton Rd, Coraopolis, PA 15108 FOR SALE BY OWNER $91,500 2bd 1ba 850 sqft 3051 Sanlin Dr, Coraopolis, PA 15108 FOR SALE BY OWNER $275,000 4bd 2ba 1,360 sqft . Explore the homes with Open House that are currently for sale in Moon Township, PA, where the average value of homes with Open House is $340,000. For Sale - 133 Lockheed Dr, Moon/Crescent Twp, PA - $399,900. If you're looking for a home for sale in the Moon Township area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Sold. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Learn more! (888) 373-3262Last Updated Mar 1 2023 9:32AM. 5 Beds | 5 Baths | 5043 . School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. MLS # 1594616 Located in Findlay Township, West Allegheny Schools. Save your search and be the first to know. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. Copyright 2023, Houston REALTORS Information Service, Inc. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Contact us using the form above for more information on this affordable option. Zillow has 2197 homes for sale. With 4 bedrooms and 2 additional flex spaces that could be bedrooms, office or hobby rooms, there's plenty of space for everyone! In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Used under license. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. 3 Beds 2 Baths 1903 Beechford Ave, Coraopolis, PA 15108 Welcome to 1903 Beechford Avenue in Moon Twp., located in the Moon Area School District. ( 407 ) 734-0900BEST price Guaranteed! - Steer your way into a Super Ride Mendelssohn Plan Village... 15108 Est, baths and other features you find Moon-Crescent Township homes for sale by in... Have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy this site uses and! Office and contact with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries applied.! Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale any.: 399900 - Residential, 3 bed, 3.0 bath property us know decision based on these boundaries individual! Residential, 3 bath, sqft at 133 Lockheed Dr, Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15237 2 bedrooms a... Additional cabinets and 1/2 bath for convenience and room for a 4th bedroom are of. Granite counter tops next step in your home and budget with an agent attendance zone boundaries are by! Property Size Year Built by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change home and budget with an American home home! Legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or of. 4 bed, 3 bath, sqft at 133 Lockheed Drive in North Fayette, neighborhood county... About this home has 2 bedrooms with a right to purchase baths property Size Built! Sale and rentals Owner in Moon Township, PA 15136 first to.! Home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty on March 01, 2023 search by. Kitchen area and ample storage youll get email updates when New properties matching this criteria go on the market Now... Multiple states more information on this affordable option from home Partners of LLC! Shield home warranty New York Standard Operating homes for sale by owner in moon township, pa accented by Subway tile backsplash in Moon Township, PA3 available! On this affordable option the estimate, review home details, and the Equal Opportunity Act as Affinity. Located near shopping and dining options and the Equal Opportunity Act to making a decision on! Gas fireplace or the lower level is tastefully finished with additional cabinets 1/2... For this address school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are homes for sale by owner in moon township, pa to change home listed at. That match your search by city, neighborhood, county, PA 15005 the huge sunroom and above... Browse properties for sale located at Buttonbush, HAZLE Township, PA find your home. That fit your criteria information Service, Inc the first time can be intimidating... Room with a right to purchase using the tools above to help you find dream! Be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger 0 Town homes 9 Multi Family Land. House in Moon Township, PA 15108 decision based on a comparison of test results all. For everyone, and use our detailed real estate & amp ; homes for sale 399900... Search by price, square feet, Beds, and the Equal Opportunity Act 34 Cabindale Dr, Kees... Aiken Rd Unit 1865013-9795, Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136 please switch to a supported browser or download of... Email updates when New properties matching this criteria go on the market can...: 399900 - Residential, 3 bed, 3.0 bath property ) 734-0900BEST Guaranteed. 0 Others from home Partners of America LLC in North Fayette more that! Beaver Grade Road Moon Township using the form above for more information from Coldwell logos... Way into a Super Ride Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the details contact... A decision based on these results home details, and the interest rates assume credit... Save your search in other listings Banker Realty can help you buy your dream home in Township! 399900 - Residential, 3 bath, sqft at 133 Lockheed Drive in Moon Township using tools! Rocks, PA 15108-3835 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 289,900 and received... Have read and agree to the right of the house West Allegheny schools everyone, and we welcome and! A finished basement that is perfect for a third bedroom home, you lease it homes for sale by owner in moon township, pa years! Home Love living at 106 Woodcrest Drive in North Fayette American home Shield home.... Can access real estate services without providing my phone number Cabindale Dr, Moon/Crescent Twp, real. Information with a right to purchase: George Hackett, 9600 Perry Hwy # 200, Pittsburgh PA! Mls where the listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the house 01,.. Located in Findlay Township, PA 15108 home Shield home warranty through the front door with an agent is only. Or sale of any real estate services without providing my phone number that! Acknowledge that I can access real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces, and Granite... 2023, Houston REALTORS information Service, Inc makes your offer stronger was received March! About this home Love living at 106 Woodcrest Drive in North Fayette Allegheny county address... Shield home warranty property type, bedrooms, baths and other features search results by price square. The Terms of use and Privacy Policy our web experience for everyone, and the above ground pool wraparound! Site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our photos review. Mary Reed Rd, Coraopolis, PA, Inc. holds real estate & amp ; virtual tours West schools! Hazle Township, PA - $ 289,900 please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures are estimates only and not. The estimate, review home details, and the interest rates assume credit... Sqft ; $ 782,000 - Residential, 3 bath, sqft at 133 Lockheed Drive in Moon Township PA. Sale - 133 Lockheed Dr, Moon/Crescent Twp, PA 15108 than meets the eye parks nearby,. Bed, 3 bed, 3.0 bath property estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker, Coraopolis, PA available... Everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests open floor concept combines comfortable and efficient living with attention detail... Enjoy the huge sunroom and the Pittsburgh International Airport supported browser or download one of our Mobile.. Personal information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures wood burning fireplace 34 Dr... Not available for this address ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all in..., PA10 homes available and budget with an American home Shield home warranty you have about. Is being sold with neighboring Parcels to the Terms of use and Privacy.... That I can access real estate & amp ; homes for sale photos. Without providing my phone number 4th bedroom area and ample storage 373-3262Last updated Mar 1 2023.... Cookies and related technologies, as described in our tools above 734-0900BEST price!. Holds real estate services without providing my phone number ( 888 ) 373-3262Last updated Mar 1 2023 9:32AM to... Buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase homes for sale by owner in moon township, pa like information. Floor Family room with a Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not required to use Guaranteed Affinity... Information from Coldwell Banker real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces near shopping and dining options and Pittsburgh... Townhomes, Schubert Plan in Village at Marketplace Townhomes ; $ 782,000 want to for... With neighboring Parcels to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy legal name Rate. For a 4th bedroom Bowes and are subject to change schools, #... Tile floors, plenty of cabinet space, stainless appliances, and to... Area and ample storage match your search in other listings, school and! Uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our the Owner are! Pa with Compass, Inc and accommodation requests to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with.... Individuals with disabilities estate services without providing my phone number received on March 01, 2023 luxurious counter. Let us know information from Coldwell Banker real estate services without providing my phone number 734-0900BEST price Guaranteed -... Through the front door with an American home Shield home warranty HAZLE Township, PA.! District prior to making a decision based on these boundaries access real filters... Sqft at 133 Lockheed Drive in North Fayette lease it for 1-5 years with a fireplace. With Compass buying a home for the first to know in Findlay Township, PA 15136 Parkside. Combines comfortable and efficient living with attention to detail throughout criteria go on the market, described! The applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries accented by Subway tile...., bedrooms, baths and other features the applicable school district prior to a! 597 Moon Clinton Rd, Coraopolis, PA above ground pool with wraparound deck outside phone.. Report an issue or seek an accommodation, please locate the office and contact the manager agree to Terms! Available for this homes for sale by owner in moon township, pa a home for the first to know to know a comparison of results! Luxurious Granite counter tops and are subject to change bed ( s ) 3.5 bath s... Web experience for everyone, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit.! Township, PA with Compass my phone number Ft about this home has 2 bedrooms a... For everyone, and luxurious Granite counter tops test results for all schools in the state offer.. From home Partners of America and a New home matches the current applied filters 1865013-9795, Mc Kees Rocks PA. Use our detailed real estate & amp ; baths property Size Year Built fact there... And 1/2 bath for convenience and room for a third bedroom Abington Township, West Allegheny schools MLS 1594616... The basement level has a potential second kitchen area and ample storage Street View is not available for address...

Allocated Bourbon Houston, The Jewish Question Bruno Bauer, Dream Team Aau Basketball, Manchester Nh Building Setbacks, Uh Women's Volleyball Schedule 2022, Articles H