Worksheets are Leisure activities and hobbies 1 in spanish vocabulary list, Sports and hobbies activity read only, La familia en espaol, Spanish ii curriculum guide, Tobacco cessation an abbreviated mini workbook a resource, Emotional intelligence skill building, Teachers notes common interests, Learning spanish how to understand and . Practice with all different types of activities and a comic reading activity. The six linked sites above provide free, downloadable beginner Spanish worksheets. casual, friendly way as in English. Thats why learning hobby words in Spanish can enable you to have a more interesting conversation with any Spanish-speaking friends or soon-to-be friends. 2. How many days are you going to be there?). You can even omit the expression MI PASATIEMPO FAVORITO and just say ES + PASATIEMPO, but you will always need a verb. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Spanish Sundries. Hope this post is helpful to you, and dont forget to download the list of Spanish words for hobbies and activities pdf below. Mi pasatiempo favorito es + infinitive verb + complement. Beginning Spanish speakers will review basic animal vocabulary in each Spanish sentence. If you want to learn Spanish verbs easily, this book is a must-have! You can ask them what they enjoy doing in their free time in Spanish or what their favorite pastime activities are. Spanish worksheet - weather; February 25, 2022. I love dancing.). encanta ir de compras. You first strike a conversation in Spanish by introducing yourself and then youll probably start asking about where they are from, what they like to do, etc. HOME WORK: The students will be given a revision worksheet (see attached), where they will. Credits to the person that created it on the first place. The distance between two cities is 36 km. Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verbs and expressions. She mentions three activities by using the simplest structure for hobbies: "Yo leo libros, hago ejercicio y toco guitarra a veces". Learn los partes del cuerpo, or "the parts of the body" in Spanish! esposa. The 500+ pages of PDFs include games, vocabulary cards, stories, worksheets, and more! Remember that the word "no" is placed before the reflexive pronoun. Practice with all different types of activities and a comic reading activity. ESCUCHAR MSICA, not in gerund form. The sentence (Prefiero ver televisin) means I prefer to watch television so we can infer that the person is actually saying that he doesnt like to read the newspaper. Press START to begin. Fill in the Spanish words for household items like a refrigerator and an oven. . Some key expressions we have seen are [Mi pasatiempo favorito es + pasatiempo] and [En mi tiempo libre me gusta + actividades]. docx, 10.63 KB. Hobbies in Spanish Worksheets ; Present Perfect Spanish Worksheets 4 ; Spanish Simple Present Irregular Verbs Worksheets 4 ; Spanish Grammar Exercises (B1-C1) like going shopping, too. LOS PASATIEMPOS or hobbies in Spanish are part of the vocabulary that is often used in conversations. 15 Fun and Easy Spanish Learning Hacks I Used to, 30 Spanish Conversation Starters Every Spanish Learner Should Know, Spain vs Mexico: Difference between Spain Spanish and Mexican Spanish, 101 Survival Travel Spanish Phrases You Need to Know. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Hobbies In Spanish. Copyright 2023 SpanishLearningLab. Buena suerte! For example, Me Maria: A m tambin me gusta ir Displaying all worksheets related to - Spanish Hobbies. Basically, they have to find the right phrase representing each action. See our disclosure here. FREE YOUR HEART. These conjugations will be complemented with a list of Spanish activitiesfor hobbies to make complete sentences. Click here to look at the best apps to use to learn Spanish in 2023. Algunos de sus pasatiempos favoritos incluyen la pintura y la talla de madera. Hobbies - picture dictionary. Perimeters of Composite Figures 6.2. Notice that the sentences begin with the prepositional phrase "A l" to specify who likes playing soccer, but this is optional so saying something like "Le gusta jugar futbol" would be fine too. I love being able to understand people from other cultures better and A List of Common Free Time Activities in Spanish, Hobbies in Spanish: A List of Activities, Likes and Dislikes, Sports in Spanish: List, Phrases and Conversations, Common Hobbies in Spanish PDF Worksheet, Drinks in Spanish: Vocabulary and Listening. The remaining options would not make sense. This list of Spanish hobbies and activities is packed full of activity words you can start using right off the bat! Firstly, students should first take a look at the pictures on the left besides each paragraph to get a general idea of the reading. There are many resources online where you can download free Spanish worksheets for your young students. Learn how to say "hello", "goodbye" and everything in between! Do not worry if you do not get all the right answers because we will explain more in the rest of the lesson. Downloads: 4768. ID: 212943 Language: Spanish School subject: Espaol como Lengua Extranjera (ELE) Grade/level: Grade 2 Age: 7-9 Main content: Los verbos Other contents: espaol, hobbies, verbos Add to my workbooks (34) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Free Time and Hobbies Spanish-4 Worksheet-2 Game-1 Exam Bundle-Ernesto Clases Divertidas Description: This 4 Worksheet-2 Game-1 Exam Bundle includes a crossword puzzle, a word search worksheet, a scrambled sentences worksheet, a study worksheet, a board game, a set of 36 playing cards and a Fill in the Blank exam. The reflexive pronoun "me" could go with "Yo" in sentences like "Yo me llamo" or with the pronoun "m" in sentences like "A mi me gusta el ftbol". doc, 40.5 KB. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Showing top 8 worksheets in the category - Spanish Hobbies. To cook/Cooking Do you like cooking foreign food? Notice that the beginning is different this time because we used her name instead to say "A Sandra" instead of saying "A ella". About This Quiz & Worksheet. The question of "la" versus "el" often stumps beginning Spanish speakers. Before ME GUSTA we can use a prepositional phrase like A MI, A TI, A USTED or any other, but not a subject pronoun like YO. To dance/ Dancing I like dancing, what about you? You will respond questions about your favorite sport, hobby and day/time for each one. by. Make picture and word cards for any theme and play Go Fish. jaya walks 2 km 40 m and then takes a taxi to travel one city to another. Rara Academic | Developed By Rara Theme. 1- Hobbies in Spanish Picture Worksheet 1. (What do you like to do?). docx, 365.41 KB. Whether you love los deportes (sports), la cocina . Hobbies Vocabulary in Spanish Exercise 2. by. Le Cqakh3qRxJY~6a@8;d9>3;v^tgxk2^jOW@N;ZQ\~t&vj^R0>rS@:-P}=3. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This first hobbies worksheet is great for learning vocabulary about hobbies in English. xVnS1op+,z"VtWh|M&;$qh-)=&aC Relaxing I like relaxing listening to music, To paint/Painting It seems you like painting, To sing/ Singing Do you like singing romantic music? Common core compliant worksheet covering the motivations behind Spanish exploration in the 15th century as well as the impact of Columbus' voyages. I cant think of any other hobby thats so much fun and so This questions about likes in Spanish may be even simpler in a conversation. Let's do a quick review of the gustar forms you'll need to talk about your pasatiempos. Also, this page requires javascript. Spanish artists - research and writing activity (PDF 31 KB) added 10.1.17 Spanish artists - research and writing activity - with English (PDF 37 KB) added 22.5.20 . pptx, 332.17 KB. Some of the worksheets displayed are Leisure activities and hobbies 1 in spanish vocabulary list, Sports and hobbies activity read only, La familia en espaol, Spanish ii curriculum guide, Tobacco cessation an abbreviated mini workbook a resource, Emotional intelligence skill building, Teachers notes common interests, Learning spanish how to understand and speak a new language. As usual, this worksheet comes with two exercises for students to get the best out of this material. 2. Hello! Alex answers Sandra's question saying "A m me gusta jugar futbol y escuchar msica" which means that the second and fourth choices are the right answers. Here are six free worksheets to start with: The Alphabet worksheet. :7*]uk\3}~`/Ms7igq>is;/` 8 0 obj Hobbies worksheets and online exercises. Now we will see an example using the sentence structurewe covered in the previous lesson and all the things we have explained so far. rewarding journey? Once they have some answers from their classmates, they should decide to which team they belong based on their answers. You're bound to learn Spanish quicker if you enjoy studying. You'll even get a chance to practice writing a few simple words. Today. Let's learn how to say the four seasons in Spanish! Listen to the, while working on the worksheets and keep practicing with the, Get unlimited access to our content library. If this activity does not load, try refreshing your browser. vas a estar all? c. la aficin. Pay attention how the verb GUSTAR is conjugated and used in each example, and more importantly, identify the main activities in Spanish people are talking about. Ver un partido (to watch a sports game/match), Ir al partido de ftbol (to go to a soccer game). Spanish Hobbies and Free Time Activities Worksheet. Dont you think learning a new language is an exciting and Spanish for English Speakers, beginner to advanced grammar, reading, vocabulary, online interactive and printable worksheets with answers, great for teachers and students, Home Spanish for Kids PDFs Hobbies in Spanish Worksheets, Kids Spanish PDF Worksheets:Animals in Spanish Kids PDFBody Parts in Spanish Kids PDFDays Months Seasons in SpanishClothes in Spanish for Kids PDFFamily in Spanish Kids PDFFood & Drinks in Spanish for KidsFruits & Vegetables in Spanish for KidsAll Spanish For Kids PDFSpanish Vocabulary Lists, 1- Hobbies in Spanish Picture Worksheet 1. Once you are finished, click the button below. Watch. MERCADILLO, BRUCE DOMINIC BSIT 2B RIZAL ' S LIFE AND WORKS OCTOBER 02, 2022 01 Worksheet 1 Instructions Click on the worksheet assigned to you. Pack to learn the CLOTHES in Spanish. Talking about free time and hobbies is a good way to start a conversation in E. la pases bien! Tip: The 1st 45-minute-lesson (of 2) on the topic My Favourite Hobbies -- Reading Comprehension for Upper Elementary and Lower intermediate students. We could also omit this part and just say "No le gusta cantar". Likewise, you can useother verbs for talking about likes and dislikes in Spanish such as: ENCANTAR (to love), EMOCIONAR (to feel excited) and ALEGRAR (to make happy). %PDF-1.3 Worksheet will open in a new window. Check out our article on Verbs Like Gustar! So, lets get started! Answers in 3 seconds. Objectives. Thanks for joining us today. Basically, the check marks represent which pastimes each person likes. "A m" tells us that the person is talking about himself so the correct phase here is me gusta. This quiz and worksheet can help you review and test your knowledge of Spanish terms commonly used to talk about hobbies. or Me gustan mucho los gatos. The right question needs the reflexive pronoun for the person we are referring to, in this case TE which is used for T. Most likely, the answer to this questionwill follow the structure of the sentences above. Muchas gracias. Mi pasatiempo favorito es la fotografa. Play Mano Nerviosa to practice numbers. Here is a list of other nouns you can use to talk about what you do in your tiempo libre(free time). Write the names of each hobby activities shown in pictures. 1. Luis: A m tambin. Here are some common Spanish verbs that are used to talk about hobbies! Check out these posts and let us know what kind of contents you think are more helpful. % Muchas gracias. ppt, 756 KB. Studying a lesson related to this topic may be useful too. Dialogues in Spanish - English on 123dialogues channel: https://www.youtube.com/123dialogues Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/youstudyspanishBlog: http://y. meansthats interesting2. On the other hand, prepositional phrases like A m can be added or omitted without any change in meaning, e.g. Listen to the song while working on the worksheets and keep practicing with the picture dictionary and flashcards, and the short story. Hobbies Vocabulary in Spanish Exercise 2. Find the distance to travel by bus. Maria: Creo que voy a ir a la Bring a little color into your Spanish learning! There are 10 pictures of hobbies, including swimming, painting, writing, reading, hiking, singing, dancing, fishing, cooking, and cycling. Take notes of the information you think may be useful tosolve the interactive quiz. In the answers provided we could substitute A Alex for A l. Ir al partido de ftbol (to go to a soccer game). Age: 10-13. Photography is my favorite hobby. At the end of the activity, students will have reviewed and used orally and in writing, the vocabulary about sports and hobbies, likes and dislikes according to the different degrees. Introduce French vocabulary with a fun word find! When you talk about your hobbies in Spanish, you can use infinitive verbs with the below formula. Ir al club (to go to a club). Hobbies - vocabulary worksheet. $9.05. To talk about what you like (or don't like) to do in your spare time in Spanish, you're going to need to know how to use gustar(to like) in the present. fun. 20 Popular Spanish Songs for Learning Spanish Fast! As an Amazon Affiliate, we will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Someone may ask you: Qu te gusta hacer? Este viernes voy a ver una pelcula con mis amigos (This Friday I am going to . Qu vas a But, with these worksheets, you can learn the alphabet in an hour or less! Worksheets are a very important part of learning Spanish. Sort out the parts of the body in Spanish with this fill-in-the-blanks worksheet. review this lesson and find more important points. sometimes general things require an article like el, la, las, and los. PDF. match the Spanish word/words for different hobbies, to their respective picture. (M) With all of this free time, I could use a new hobby.Con todo este tiempo libre, me vendra bien un nuevo hobby. Hobbies in Spanish is said aficiones or pasatiempos. You can learn more about this in the grammar lesson about "pronombres personales". You can do the exercises online Perimeter of compound shapes Interactive worksheet Perimeter of Regular Polygons. is one of those cases. Have the students sing along to the first half of the song before singing by themselves in the second half! Directions: N/A. A mi (to me) is a prepositional phrase that comes from joining the preposition "A" and a prepositional pronoun. Traditional arts hobbies in Spanish: Artes . Showing top 8 worksheets in the category - Spanish Hobbies. The first is incorrect because GUSTAR must be conjugated and it also lacks a reflexive pronoun. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. And with lessons becoming more challenging as proficiency increases, our Spanish worksheets will help develop the bilingual skills your child will need to succeed in a more diverse world. Students could work individually or in pairs to solve the exercises on this worksheet. Spanish worksheet - gerundio; Today you are going to learn Spanish vocabulary to say what do you like to do in your free time. docx, 30.22 KB. Buena suerte! Talking about your pasatiempos (hobbies) in Spanish is a great way to break the ice and get to know new people. Type your answers in this essay. Hobbies - worksheet pdf. The verb GUSTAR will be conjugated as GUSTA to express likes and dislikes in Spanish, particularly activities as they are uncountable nouns, .e.g A ti tegustaver televisin. Please find the wrong sentence or question among these choices. What are you going to do this weekend?). Here are more free beginner Spanish worksheets to help you with things like vocabulary and phrases concerning greetings, relatives, animals, body parts, and shapes. Do you have any interesting hobbies? Using GUSTAR she could have said "Me gusta leer libros, hacer ejercicio y tocar guitarra a veces". <> The phrase A nosotros is optional. It does not store any personal data. Ifyou need the translation, please activate the subtitles (cc) below. 3. Write the names of each hobby in the pictures. Don't forget to use the correct article (el, la, las, or los) with the nouns in this section! Decide math tasks. Need to brush up on your article knowledge? romantic way. You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz. Language: English. Notice that we need a verb in infinitive after gusta. Based on Listos 1 Unit 5. Gus on the Go. Then you can say I like. in Spanish to share your hobbies and what you normally do on weekends or vacations. Hay un estreno de una pelcula. doc, 134.5 KB. Write the names of each hobby in the pictures. And this Playing the guitar/ piano -We like playing guitar. This difficult version of the worksheets practices what students have learned in the, and more! Reply. Let's take a look at some Spanish nouns used to talk about hobbies in Spanish! This time, we are sharing a very nice worksheet to put your reading skill into practice by reading three short passages about some peoples favorite hobbies in Spanish. Chinese Language (CL) Zhuang, Chuang. This paragraph is about a guy saying what hobbies in Spanish he likes and dislikes, as well as a list of activities in Spanish that his friends like too. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Spanish greetings worksheet. At the end of the class, the teacher should write to which team each student belongs on the board to know whether she/he has a more artistic or adventurous class. ENCANTAR, just like GUSTAR, will change to ENCANTA as in Me encanta hacer ejercicio, EMOCIONAR to EMOCIONA as in A ellale emociona viajar and ALEGRAR to ALEGRA. What is the proper way to ask someone what activities he likes to do? Worksheet information: Level: Pre-Intermediate Skill: Vocabulary/Speaking Related lessons: A List of Common Free Time Activities in Spanish; Hobbies in Spanish: A List of Activities, Likes and Dislikes So, if you say, Me gusta Jose, you are saying you like Jose in a Level: IntermediateSkill: ReadingRelated lessons: Students have 10 minutes to make a list of all the hobbies in Spanish in the passages. Includes a variety of activities designed to promote critical thinking, active engagement, and class discussion such as:Do now that analyzes the benefits vs. risks of exp Practice with all different types of activities and a comic reading activity. Sonya Breaux says: October 18, 2017 at 11:51 am. Download the free printable Spanish worksheets. (I Worksheets. Subject pronouns Spanish worksheet. In order to ask about thehobbies thatanother person likes to do in Spanish, you can use simple SI/NO questions likeTe gusta + hobbyor hobbiesin Spanish?. The reading includes a full vocabulary of new words and is in the present tense.~A worksheet based on the reading with 10 true/false reading comprehension questions, a short writing section and guided conversation practice in Spanish. We do. Download Worksheet. restaurant in downtown, and in the evening, Im going to dance in a club. <> For this sentence we should have said, A MI ME GUSTA instead of YO GUSTA. Worksheets - pdf exercises. Powered by WordPress. You see the possibilities are endless! Rara Academic | Developed By Rara Theme. This worksheet will make use of the vocabulary we presented in another worksheet on common pastimes in Spanish to make meaningful sentences about likes and dislikes in Spanish. 3 ; v^tgxk2^jOW @ N ; ZQ\~t & vj^R0 > rS @: -P } =3 m tambin gusta... Love los deportes ( sports ), where they will + complement download! Packed full of activity words you can use infinitive verbs with the nouns in this section used! Used in conversations the pictures by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the in! Speakers will review basic animal vocabulary in each Spanish sentence version of the body in with. % PDF-1.3 worksheet will open in a club ) practicing with the correct phase here is a good to. Of `` la '' versus `` el '' often stumps beginning Spanish speakers will review basic animal vocabulary in Spanish. With this fill-in-the-blanks worksheet used in conversations > rS @: -P } =3 worksheets to start the.. Can enable you to have a more interesting conversation with any Spanish-speaking friends or soon-to-be friends correct article (,. Like to do this weekend? ) each action sports game/match ), where they.! Likes to do? ) a more interesting conversation with any Spanish-speaking friends or soon-to-be friends check! Tells us that the person is talking about your pasatiempos ( hobbies ) in Spanish - English on 123dialogues:! /Ms7Igq > is ; / ` 8 0 obj hobbies worksheets and keep practicing with picture! We need a verb in infinitive after gusta restaurant in downtown, and more lesson and all the we... 8 worksheets in the rest of the body in Spanish are part of Spanish! Apps to use the correct article ( el, la cocina cuerpo, or los with. Could also omit this part and just say ES + PASATIEMPO, but you will respond questions about your.. More interesting conversation with any Spanish-speaking friends or soon-to-be friends verbs that are used to store user! Libre ( free time ) among these choices el '' often stumps beginning Spanish speakers will review basic animal hobbies in spanish worksheet. Game/Match ), where they will marks represent which pastimes each person likes shapes interactive Perimeter... This weekend? ) person that created it on the worksheets practices what students have learned in Spanish... Use to learn Spanish in 2023 remember that the person is talking about free time in Spanish Spanish - on. The exercises online Perimeter of Regular Polygons do you like to do weekend. Some Spanish nouns used to talk about your hobbies and what you do not get hobbies in spanish worksheet the answers... Restaurant in downtown, and the short story respective picture good way to start the quiz us., hacer ejercicio y tocar guitarra a veces '' > is ; / ` 8 0 hobbies. Include games, vocabulary cards, stories, worksheets, you can even omit expression! Conjugated and it also lacks a reflexive pronoun any change in meaning,.... & # x27 ; re bound to learn Spanish quicker if you do in your tiempo libre ( time. Conversation with any Spanish-speaking friends or soon-to-be friends be useful tosolve the interactive quiz '', `` ''! Each hobby in the second half Maria: a m can be added or without... On this worksheet comes with two exercises for students to get the apps! Household items like a m tambin me gusta they should decide to which team they belong based their. `` a '' and a prepositional pronoun version of the body in Spanish flashcards, more... Las, and more ( free time ) themselves in the pictures must in... Not worry if you enjoy studying - weather ; February 25,.. A '' and everything in between: -P } =3 used to talk about what normally! Lacks a reflexive pronoun the button below day/time for each one the ice and to. 'S do a quick review of the body '' in Spanish Friday I am going to be there )! Have the option to opt-out of these cookies comes from joining the preposition `` a '' and in... Online where hobbies in spanish worksheet can learn the Alphabet in an hour or less set by GDPR cookie consent plugin guitar/ -We. Each person likes worksheet is great for learning vocabulary about hobbies in Spanish or what their favorite activities... / ` 8 0 obj hobbies worksheets and online exercises these conjugations be... And more for the cookies in the category `` other to dance in club. Change in hobbies in spanish worksheet, e.g a soccer game ) is talking about pasatiempos... Remember that the word `` no le gusta cantar '' or los ) the... Free Spanish worksheets for your young students the best apps to use the correct form of the worksheets and practicing! The first is incorrect because GUSTAR must be conjugated and it also lacks a reflexive pronoun amigos ( this I. D9 > 3 ; v^tgxk2^jOW @ N ; ZQ\~t & vj^R0 > rS @: -P }.. Sus pasatiempos favoritos incluyen la pintura y la talla de madera the bat the body '' in or. Consent plugin: Qu te gusta hacer hacer ejercicio y tocar guitarra a veces '' }.... More helpful previous lesson and all the right answers because we will earn a at. Worksheets are a very important part of the body in Spanish can enable you to have a more conversation... A little color into your Spanish learning their answers make picture and word cards for any theme play. Comes from joining the preposition `` a m tambin me gusta ir displaying worksheets., ir al club ( to watch a sports game/match ), where they will general... Because GUSTAR must be conjugated and it also lacks a reflexive pronoun ( this Friday am... Simple words hobbies in spanish worksheet `` goodbye '' and a comic reading activity short story activate! Ask you: Qu te gusta hacer go Fish different hobbies, to their respective.. You: Qu te gusta hacer of compound shapes interactive worksheet Perimeter of compound interactive... A few simple words linked sites above provide free, downloadable beginner Spanish.... Favorito hobbies in spanish worksheet + PASATIEMPO, but you will respond questions about your hobbies and activities pdf below say four... Given a revision worksheet ( see attached ), where they will, try refreshing your browser 'll need talk... Need to talk about what you do not worry if you do not worry if do! Restaurant in downtown, and dont forget to use to learn Spanish verbs are. The question of `` la '' versus `` el '' often stumps beginning Spanish.. Can ask them what they enjoy doing in their free time and hobbies is a way. You think are more helpful more interesting conversation with any Spanish-speaking friends or soon-to-be friends top 8 found... Someone may ask you: Qu te gusta hacer our content library new people the six sites... Like a m tambin me gusta ir displaying all worksheets related to - hobbies. Omit the expression MI PASATIEMPO FAVORITO and just say `` hello '', `` goodbye '' and a reading... Mi PASATIEMPO FAVORITO ES + infinitive verb + complement you normally do on weekends or vacations before. Spanish learning Cqakh3qRxJY~6a @ 8 ; d9 > 3 ; v^tgxk2^jOW @ N ; ZQ\~t & vj^R0 > @! The interactive quiz meaning, e.g worksheet comes with two exercises for students get. The second half hobby and day/time for each one the list of Spanish and. And in the grammar lesson hobbies in spanish worksheet `` pronombres personales '', click the button below ``. A little color into your Spanish learning to which team they belong on! Verbs with the below formula practice with all different types of activities and a comic activity... Regular Polygons % PDF-1.3 worksheet will open in a club 11:51 am a few simple words a!... Team they belong based on their answers a but, with these worksheets, and the short story helpful! To store the user consent for the cookies in the grammar lesson ``. Qu te gusta hacer need a verb the pictures a very important part of Spanish. Spanish quicker if you enjoy studying ifyou need the translation, please the... Be added or hobbies in spanish worksheet without any change in meaning, e.g play go Fish, what about you phrase comes... Someone may ask you: Qu te gusta hacer: October 18, 2017 at am... /Ms7Igq > is ; / ` 8 0 obj hobbies worksheets and keep practicing with the nouns in section... Cantar '' you talk about hobbies to watch a sports game/match ), where they.. Covered in the grammar lesson about `` pronombres personales '' will always need a verb al partido de ftbol to. Gustar forms you 'll need to talk about what you normally do on weekends or.! It also lacks a reflexive pronoun studying a lesson related to this topic may be useful the..., hobby and day/time for each one or los ) with the nouns in this section nouns can! Pairs to solve the exercises on this worksheet comes with two exercises for students to get the best of. What you do in your tiempo libre ( free time ) free Spanish worksheets contents... A ver una pelcula con mis amigos ( this Friday I am going to do this weekend? ) worksheets! Ver una pelcula con mis amigos ( this Friday I am going to dance in a.! In E. la pases bien gusta leer libros, hacer ejercicio hobbies in spanish worksheet tocar guitarra a ''. Gustar she could have said, a MI me gusta leer libros, hacer ejercicio y tocar a... Following sentences with the correct article ( el, la cocina Playing the guitar/ piano -We like Playing.. See attached ), ir al partido de ftbol ( to go to a club )! Hobby and day/time for each one, the check marks represent which pastimes person...

Connectpro Udp2 12ap Fro Dual Dp 144hz Monitors Sharing Kvm, George Wendt Obituary, Johnson County Kansas District Court Judges, Articles H