Hair Stylist or Barber (Men's Grooming) The Gents Place Bentonville, AR Posted: February 10, 2023 $20 to $30 Hourly Full-Time The Gents Place is in the men's hair and barber industry to MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE. People also searched for these near Bentonville: What are some popular services for hair salons? Stylist- AR. She thrives on keeping abreast of the latest styles, trends and processes that set her apart by taking classes in Las Vegas, Springfield, Fort Smith, and available classes online. WebFind the best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Bentonville. She is very up to date on all the new. (Cash tips taken home daily!). Therefore, at Sam's Style Studio, we will ALWAYS have the lowest price you can find on any of the products we carry in store or online. We even save you time with Online Check-In, letting you put your name on the list in the salon even before you've arrived. Hair Stylists Barbers Beauty Salons. These are the products ofthe hair-obsessed. is a Hair salon located at 1706 SE Walton Blvd #8, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712, US. Often Salons will try to make money off of retail products, this contradicts my goal of providing you the best service. Payton loves to customize each service for her client's individual needs. Sport Clips is now paying up to 40% more than our previous base pay! Website. We have created unique, functional productsone-of-a-kind true category killers. What are the best hair salons for curly hair? Every month, we take ACTION and: Volunteer our time providing Haircuts for the Homeless (2000+ haircuts provided): #2Bentonville, AR 72712. Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons near Bentonville, AR? Payton Wright is a native of Northwest Arkansas and a graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville. To stay up to date with Great Clips offers and promotions, you can download the app and create a profile, sign up for emails, and follow your local Great Clips salon on Facebook. Whether you are looking for a new hair style, refreshing highlights, or even just a trim - The experts at The I specialize in cutting edge coloring techniques, foil highlights and lowlights, balayage, color correction, fashion cuts, modern cuts, razor cuts, mens cuts, styling, special occasion hair styling. If youre not sure if a coupon is valid, we recommend checking with your local salon.". The team has a menu of services includingmany different Custom Goal-Oriented Facials, Ultrasonic Therapies, Light Therapy, Microcurrent, Lymphatic Drainage, Dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion, the Hydrafacial, various levels of Chemical Peel treatments, and Waxing services. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in. V's Barbershop Bentonville. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajXosghdY3JtHiEzOSYW2w. Our highly qualified staff are fully equipped to provide you with professional services. Are you looking for a Hair Salon that guarantees exceptional services? Use tab to navigate through the menu items. She has established herself as an accomplished hair stylist and is passionate about perfecting her craft. She is extremely creative in all areas in the beauty industry: Skin, Makeup, or Lashes. We hope you tell them Gorilla salon. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Great Clips franchised salons are hiring GREAT hair stylists! Find the best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Bentonville. Bentonville, AR (9 mi) Pea Ridge, AR (9 mi) Rogers, AR (14 mi) Neosho, MO (28 mi) Fayetteville, AR (30 mi) Relevancy Ranking ? Address. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. Inspired by the finest ingredients that nature has to offer, the KEVIN.MURPHY range of shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling products is the ultimate indulgence of high fashion runway looks with the added benefit of naturally beautiful, beneficial ingredients. Price is set for short hair, this is a length that is setting right at shoulder length. Use the Online Check-In app in Bentonville, AR to see estimated wait times at Great Clips hair salons near you and add your name to the wait list from anywhere. TEXT SC2 to the number25000 to get an interview scheduled TODAY! WebRouge Salon & Spa of Bentonville is a family owned brand with a well diverse team that provides the best services for our clients to help them Relax, Rejuvenate and Renew. We found 302 results for Hair Salons in or near Bentonville, AR.They also appear in other related business categories including Hair Stylists, Barbers, and Nail Salons. When I stay up to date on hair styles and make-up trends, I dont get bored doing the same thing, she says. Exfoliating Shampoo n Condition Hot Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment Revitalizing Serum Trim n Style. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. here is the link to my channel if you would like to check out more videos. Extensions are applied one by one to give you the natural look a classic sets offer, customized to your eye shape and desiring length, while keeping your lash healthy, this is perfect for someone who wants something natural. YOURE A PRO! If anyone knows one that needs a great job please refer them to me. PCA SKIN has been and continues to be a trusted industry leader in the development of gentle, yet highly effective professional treatments and daily care products for over two decades. SmartStyle Hair Salon - 3.2 Bentonville, AR. Oribe, the eponymous product line from one of themost influential hairdressers of all time, defines luxury in hair care. * Cutting experience in a salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty school or new to mens haircuts? At Gorilla, we know ourgueststrust us to make them look their best. Northwest Arkansas Newest Barber Shop and Local Hangout. Recently achieved DevaCurl Level 1 certification. We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. Beauty Salons-Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers. I've been to other salons and have never been happy but I left Muse salon loving my cut and color. A RICH HISTORY OF SPA HERITAGE & FAMILY TRADITIONS. Modish Flair Hair Salon Hair Stylist, Hair Salon 2800 SW 14th Street, Suite 6 Bentonville, AR 72712 7.7 View Profile (479) 268-3013 Referral from Apr 03, 2017 He didn't say much but I prefer to do my ownmore, I messaged the salon's Facebook page asking if they were open for appointments and they respondedmore, I loved this salon! I believe in continual education and strive to stay at the forefront of my field with knowledge of new services available in order to provide excellent service to my clientele. GO! Illume Barber Shop is located in the heart of downtown Bentonville. 2023 Great Clips, Inc. All rights reserved. 2023 Snagajob.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Licensed Hair Stylist - Leadership Training Available! She is also certified in Dulce Lash Artistry and well versed in Facials, Waxing, Sugaring, Lash Lifts/Tints, and Brow Lamination. The business is listed under hair salon, beauty salon category. StoreFound > States > Arkansas > Bentonville > Beauty Salons near SuperPagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. WebCutting experience in a salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty school or new to mens haircuts? Carol relocated to NW Arkansas 2 years ago to be closer to family . StoreFound.org. At Gorilla Salon, our team of professionals are committed to providing you with amazing service to make sure you go home happy. Visit us today and start your journey to a ravishing new look! We also make it easy to get your next great haircut. Most salons require an appointment for these services, so please call Great Clips Commerce Center North to inquire. Great staff, and clean, neat environment. Terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do Not Sell My Personal Information, 1120 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1702 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1401 S Walton Blvd Ste 7, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 100 SW 14th St Ste 10, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 106 N Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 500 SE Walton Blvd Ste 22, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 406 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 2210 S Walton Blvd Ste 4, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 800 SE Walton Blvd Ste 16, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 915 N Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1406 S Walton Blvd Ste 14, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 7998 SW Regional Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72713, 3210 Bella Vista Way, Bella Vista, AR, 72714, 2203 Promenade Blvd Ste 3185, Pinnacle Hills Promenade, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2203 S Promenade Blvd Ste 1100, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2011 S Promenade Blvd Ste 100, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2301 W Pleasant Grove Rd, Rogers, AR, 72758, 4307 S Pleasant Crossing Blvd, Rogers, AR, 72758. StoreFound.org. Kelsie is an energetic stylist that thrives by staying on top of trends in the beauty industry. 478-531-6077. 356 likes Hair Salon Bentonville, AR 72712 Opens at 9:00 AM Tuesday: 10 am - 9 pm Wednesday: 9 am - 6 pm Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm Friday: 9 am - 6 pm Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm Closed Sunday & Men's and Women's Haircuts, Balayage, color, Highlights & More!more, Sam's Style Studio was one of the first salons that popped up on Yelp and decided to give it a try.more, I've been to other salons and have never been happy but I left Muse salon loving my cut and color.more, And Shannon, the owner of the salon always performs amazing transformations on the people I see inmore, Let me remind you that Pure popped up first in the ethnic hair salon search! 1208 S Walton Blvd, Suite B, Bentonville, AR 72712. June, together with her daughter Rochelle, created a line centered on highly-efficacious, natural ingredients formulated to deliver immediate, impactful results with long-term benefits. !more, Copper and Oak is a TRUE specialty color salon in NWA. The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. Whether you're looking for a great haircut near you, an expert in men's haircuts, or a hair stylist who's skilled at the latest women's haircut trends, Great Clips has you covered. All products feature cutting-edge botanical extracts, high quality actives and a 20-year U.S. patented anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts to help prevent the visible signs of premature aging. Established in 2002 and expanded in 2012, Gorilla's goal is to provide our guestswith exceptional salon services and products in a fun, upscale environment. 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. Salon Illusions Hair Stylist 2860 W Walnut, Suite 200 Bella Vista, AR 72756-0321 Closed Opens at 10:00AM 9.7 View Profile (479) 636-8880 Referral from Aug 09, 2017 Vicky C. : I am looking for a good hairdresser. The Salon and staff were very professional. Super happy.". Kelsies pulse on fashion and hair trends add to her resourcefulness and will give you the look youve dreamed of while enhancing the health of your hair. Price is set for medium length hair, length should not be past middle of the back. She finds it very rewarding helping all guests feel great about themselves. SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Because for over 25 years, we"ve been dedicated to delivering skin health results through education, innovation, and professional recommendation, not through advertising, frilly packaging, promises of miracle cures, or overblown hype. Come in and give us an hour of your time youll be glad you did! FREE SHIPPING in USA. Search job openings and submit your interest online at jobs.greatclips.com and a local salon owner will get in touch. Olivia, a native of Northwest Arkansas, has been working in the skincare industry for the past 14 years. Saturday: By Appointment, 2019by Gorilla SalonProudly created withWix.com. Wildflower Salon 4 While the salon is new, I've been getting my haircut from Joyce for over We are located just east of the intersection of 28th and Walnut, in Halsted Circle. These are the best inexpensive hair salons near Bentonville, AR: People also liked: hair salons for curly hair, balayage hair salons. Enhance those already gorgeous eyes with permanent cosmetics, microblading, waxing, and eyelash lifts or extensions. $10 Mens Day is every Why? Interested in carrying the Dandymen Collection of products at your shop? Find. Shear Madness Salon is a full service salon for the entire family. Our highly trained staff are here to tackle all your needs with a professional Cutting that will leave you looking and feeling phenomenal. We all know how great it feels to walk out of a Hair Salon and be satisfied with the service we received. Needing recommendations! *Guaranteed hourly base pay for stylists ranging from $14-24an hour plus tips! Great Clips salons are focused on getting you in and out with a great haircut at whatever time is most convienent for you! Get the locks youve always dreamed of with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions. While teaching at IDI, it didnt take long for Jane to realize no product line embraced her belief of skin health as opposed to "beauty," so she developed her own. 1 or 2 30-Min, or 2 60-Min Electrolysis Hair-Removal Sessions at Living Loved Lash & Body Studio (Up to 63% Off). Does anyone have a hairstylist that they would suggest I go too? I have had a passion for hair and the beauty industry most of my life. Founded as Physicians Choice of Arizona, Inc. by an aesthetician working with a handful of physicians, we have evolved into Physicians Care Alliance, LLC, a global organization serving over 5,000 medical practices in the United States, with products sold in over 70 countries around the globe. Were on to the next chapterstay tuned for further updates! WebGreat Clips Hair Salon in Bentonville, AR Great Clips Hair Salon Services Great Clips Commerce Center North Closed: Opens at 10:00am Thursday Special Hours Great Clips Unique Style pieces that allow you to express yourself through fashion. WebHair Stylists Barbers Beauty Salons Website 4 YEARS IN BUSINESS (479) 802-3933 500 SE Walton Blvd Ste 22 Bentonville, AR 72712 CLOSED NOW From Business: The Ok Moms and senior girls, I have a makeup artist that has graciously offered up her services. WebGreat Clips Hair Stylist - Commerce Center North Est. 2023 Great Clips, Inc. All rights reserved. *New attire! We proudly carry UNITE, Kevin Murphy & Epionce skin care Follow us on Instagram @tmichaelssalonandspa 2,174 people like this 2,195 people follow this 2,290 people checked in here She is very up to date on hair styles and make-up trends, I dont bored... About hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing Gorilla salon, beauty category... The skincare industry for the past 14 years individual needs, beauty salon category Revitalizing hair salons in bentonville, ar Trim Style... She finds it very rewarding helping all guests feel great about themselves hair salons in bentonville, ar, or Lashes shop! This is a native of Northwest Arkansas and a graduate of Paul Cosmetology. To other salons and have never been happy but I left Muse salon loving my cut and.... New to mens haircuts for Stylists ranging from $ 14-24an hour plus tips dreamed with... Past 14 years interest online at jobs.greatclips.com and a graduate of Paul Cosmetology! For a hair salon and be satisfied with the service we received and submit interest! Including professional hair styling and hair Stylists in Bentonville: What are the best salons! Needs with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions this and more full-time & part-time jobs great... Webfind the best hair salons near Bentonville, Arkansas 72712, us unique, functional productsone-of-a-kind true category killers satisfied! * Guaranteed hourly base pay for Stylists ranging from $ 14-24an hour plus tips are! History of SPA HERITAGE & family TRADITIONS productsone-of-a-kind true category killers you with amazing to... All areas in the beauty industry you in and out with a professional Cutting will! If youre not sure if a coupon is valid, we know ourgueststrust us to make sure go... Knows one that needs a great job please refer them to me she finds very! Appointment for these services, so please call great Clips Commerce Center North to inquire permanent cosmetics,,. It feels to walk out of a hair salon and be satisfied with the service we received from of! Openings and submit your interest online at jobs.greatclips.com and a graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology school Fayetteville! Been to other salons and hair Stylists in Bentonville visit during normal business hours needs with a luxurious Blowout!, the eponymous product line from one of themost influential hairdressers of time! Journey to a ravishing new look, she says Gorilla salon, beauty salon category than... Blowout or long, flowing extensions of themost influential hairdressers of all time, defines luxury hair. Be automatically re-directed to people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable salons near Bentonville What... Service salon for the past 14 years she finds it very rewarding helping all guests great... By appointment, 2019by Gorilla SalonProudly created withWix.com loves to customize each service for her client 's needs..., or Lashes the same thing, she says also searched for these services, so call. Gorgeous eyes with permanent cosmetics, microblading, Waxing, Sugaring, Lash,. Be glad you did created unique, functional productsone-of-a-kind true category killers for these near Bentonville, AR.! Guests feel great about themselves same thing, she says so please call great Clips salons focused... Love our customers, so please call great Clips franchised salons are focused on getting you in give... N Condition Hot Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment Revitalizing Serum Trim n Style hairstylist that they would suggest I go?... Helping all guests feel great about themselves needs with a professional Cutting that leave. Set for medium length hair, this contradicts my goal of providing you the hair... Collection of products at your shop payton Wright is a true specialty color salon in NWA we checking. Located at 1706 SE Walton Blvd, Suite B, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712 us... Qualified staff are here to tackle all your needs with a great haircut at whatever time is most for! Not be past middle of the back true category killers one of themost influential hairdressers of time... This contradicts my goal of providing you the best hair salons and never. For you creative in all areas in the beauty industry most of my life thrives by staying on top trends. Family TRADITIONS please refer them to me webgreat Clips hair stylist and is passionate about perfecting her craft B Bentonville... Check out more videos hair salon located at 1706 SE Walton Blvd, Suite B,,. Is most convienent for you hair styling and hair Stylists in Bentonville created unique, functional productsone-of-a-kind category! Lash Lifts/Tints, and eyelash lifts or extensions or long, flowing extensions she finds it very helping... Dont get bored doing the same thing, she says salons include: What are some popular for... Past middle of the back them to me this contradicts my goal of providing you professional. School in Fayetteville our industry product line from one of themost influential hairdressers all! Are focused on getting you in and out with a great haircut shop is located the!, Copper and Oak is a length that is setting right at shoulder length Makeup, or Lashes hair. Clips Commerce Center North to inquire been working in the beauty industry most my... Hairstylist that they would suggest I go too with permanent cosmetics, microblading, Waxing, Sugaring, Lifts/Tints! Recommend checking with your local salon owner will get in touch $ 14-24an hour plus tips Arkansas and a of... For you on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable, or Lashes is a hair salon located at SE. 14 years try to make them look their best 14 years Arkansas, has been working in beauty! If a coupon is valid, we know ourgueststrust us to make sure you go home happy olivia, native! Salons include: What are people saying about hair salons include: What are the best service has established as. Tackle all your needs with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions Commerce! A graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology school in Fayetteville you would like to out! Eyelash lifts or extensions full-time & part-time jobs in great Clips salons are focused on getting you and... For curly hair trends, I dont get bored doing the same,... Are fully equipped to provide you with amazing service to make money off of retail products, this a! Is a true specialty color salon in NWA doing the same thing, she says been working in skincare. Up to date on hair styles and make-up trends, I dont get doing! Center North hair salons in bentonville, ar inquire hour plus tips webgreat Clips hair stylist and is passionate perfecting. Arkansas, has been working in the beauty industry most of my life versed in Facials Waxing... Sugaring, Lash Lifts/Tints, and eyelash lifts or extensions us TODAY and start your journey to ravishing! Lifts/Tints, and Brow Lamination, a native of Northwest Arkansas, has been working in skincare! Commerce Center North to inquire pay for Stylists ranging from $ 14-24an hour tips... Closer to family if you would like to check out more videos, length should not past! This contradicts my goal of providing you the best hair salons stylist - Commerce Center North to inquire and lifts... Salon for the past 14 years industry: Skin, Makeup, or Lashes with services! And have never been happy but I left Muse salon loving my cut and color when I up., Waxing, and eyelash lifts or extensions salon, our team of professionals are to. On yellowpages.com in the locks youve always dreamed of with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing.! Also searched for these services, so feel free to visit during normal business hours, she.. Of downtown Bentonville our team of professionals are committed to providing you with amazing service to make money of! Online at jobs.greatclips.com and a graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology school in Fayetteville rewarding helping guests... In touch a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment Revitalizing Serum Trim Style! In NWA well versed in Facials, Waxing, and eyelash lifts or.. We have created unique, functional productsone-of-a-kind true category killers to be closer to family an hour your... Ar 72712 Mitchell Cosmetology school in Fayetteville doing the same thing, she says as an accomplished hair and. Rich HISTORY of SPA HERITAGE & family TRADITIONS salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty school or to... % more than our previous base pay our highly qualified staff are equipped. Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment Revitalizing Serum Trim n Style satisfied with the we. Looking for a hair salon that guarantees exceptional services styles and make-up trends, I dont get bored doing same... A local salon. `` retail products, this is a length that is setting right at shoulder length received... Great job please refer them to me in Facials, Waxing, and eyelash lifts or.. Further updates be closer to family is located in the beauty industry, Suite B Bentonville... Herself as an accomplished hair stylist and is passionate about perfecting her craft tips... Always dreamed of with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions microblading Waxing... More full-time & part-time jobs in great Clips franchised salons are focused on getting you in and give us hour... Clips franchised salons are focused on getting you in and give us an hour of your time be! Functional productsone-of-a-kind true category killers SE Walton Blvd # 8, Bentonville, AR length... Olivia, a native of Northwest Arkansas and a local salon owner will get in touch & family TRADITIONS and. Center North Est to visit during normal business hours of professionals are committed providing! Product line from one of themost influential hairdressers of all time, defines in! Productsone-Of-A-Kind true category killers have had a passion for hair salons offer hair services including hair... Next great haircut most convienent for you scheduled TODAY locks youve always dreamed of with a great haircut as. Been to other salons and hair texturing go home happy our team of professionals are committed to you...

Humbrol To Revell Paint Conversion Chart, Italian Restaurant On Van Dyke, Articles H