That minimal weight (just 6.9 pounds for the Affinity Elite Waterfowl or Upland 12-gauge and 6 pounds for the 20-gauge models) makes Affinity shotguns great for long hikes into hidden ponds or promising public land areas. made by Benelli it comes with 3 chokes, choke key and a 7 year warranty. It is supposedly the most corrosion resistant thing ever, if their marketing department is to be believed. If Benellis are Cadillacs and Franchis are Buicks, Stoegers are the Chevys of the Benelli semiauto familyhard-working inertia guns in anyones price range. I can hold the gun comfortably against my shoulder with my right index finger wrapped around the handle holding the bolt back (and the whole gun up) while I pop the slug into the ejection port with my left hand. I did not know that about the M3K! My post count isn't high enough to post links yet, but if you search for "Franchi Affinity vs Benelli M2 for 3-Gun" on YouTube, it's the first result. But I also haven't seen one in the wild. It features matte walnut with swivel studs and olive Cerakote on the receiver and barrel. These versatile firearms were built with lightweight aluminum receivers lined with forged steel that wont let you down. The Italians are detail-oriented gunmakers, and its clear the Affinity 3 was well designed. Check availability here. I'm looking at a new shotgun for waterfowl. Joined Jun 12, 2019 . I can't seem to get the Beretta to pattern very well so I'm considering going back to the Affinity. I have been patiently waiting on mine coming for just over a month hey ho its May tomorrow TODAY COFFEE NOW KICKED IN - nearly there. Both include the well-known shell latch button for easy unloading/re-loading. It gets surface rust sitting in the blind - exaggeration, but you get the point. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. I have 3 semi automatic 12 gauges . Before we go on, I recommend checking out our breakdown of the entire Franchi Firearms Company to catch a glimpse of the past, present, and future of this historic Italian weapons manufacturer. In fact, i would have rather burned my 500 than pay for it. Im having a hard time solidifying an opinion about the Affinity; there are many things I like about these shotguns but its still not as overwhelming as Id like. Franchi Instinct SL 410 28 inch barrel length. You do have to run hotter shells to keep it running when you put more than 9-10 shells in the tube. Clear editor. I finally got my hands on a Franchi Affinity and made a video comparing it to my Benelli M2 with 3-gun in mind. As both of these manufacturers are members of the Beretta Holding Company, there is sure to be plenty of overlap in components, style, and engineering. The serial number location on the Stoeger is really annoying. The Franchi is similar to the M2 but not the same. Franchi USA. Might want to take a look at it . When I returned from the hunt, I headed to the local sporting clays course to test the Affinity Elite. I have to drive to Sioux Falls (SD)--about 1.5 hours to the range or Omaha (NE)--about 2 hours to the range. Powered by Invision Community. When the bolt is shoved back, the empty shell is extracted and ejected, and as the return spring pushes the bolt back forward into position, a new shell is scooped from the carrier and shoved into the chamber. BrianEnos.com Add to Compare. Nice thing about the Stoeger is I can just put an extension tube and follower in it. I've been shooting a 20ga Franchi Affinity for almost 2 full seasons now. The huge advantage over the M3000 whether you are a pro gunsmith or a shadetree armorer like myself, is that the serial number on the Affinity is placed so you can mod the loading port to your heart's content. Here's what I've narrowed it down to: Franchi Affinity 3.5 Elite, Benelli M2 Field - Comfortech stock worth it?, used Benelli SBE2 (obviously not Cerakoted). It's been extremely reliable as long as I've owned it. The franchi is a clone to the benelli m2 field. I have the M2 and love the gun, if I was spending the money for a brand new Franchi I'd buy a used M2. Yep. It has models in 12-gauge, chambered for 3-inch and 3.5-inch cartridges, stocked in wood or in synthetic with black or camo finishes - 20-gauge and left-hand versions are available. 783. The 3-inch shotshells carried a muzzle velocity of 1,550 fps and a shot charge of 1 1/8 ounces. Franchi's Affinity is a reboot of the Franchi line of inertia semiautos that bear an eerie resemblance to Benelli inertia semiautos . The firearms industry is always ready to push a trend, and there are a number of excellent full-size 20-gauge waterfowl guns to choose from. And although it usually sells for under $100, they also offer premium models with night vision compatibility and a quick detach system. Lastly, Franchis newest model, the. The model I tested was Franchis Affinity 3 Waterfowl Elite which features a Gore Optifade Waterfowl Timber camo synthetic stock and Cobalt Cerakote finish on the metalwork. About 5-6 times this weekend, it failed to fire the first shell. These semi-automatic shotguns are offered in a variety of sizes, gauges, finishes, weights, stocks, and even left-handed models. Just shoot the 870 and wait until the Retay 20 gauge comes out? When you attach an optic to a hunting shotgun, you gotta keep it simple and effective. Unless we duck hunt and only have one shotgun. But far more hunters choose 20s just because they enjoy shooting the smaller guns. First aesthetic impressions of the gun are OK. johnnytheboy, I tried practicing my load with the factory carrier on the Franchi after I opened up the port (vid soon) and I had to swap my M2's trigger group in almost immediately. I have both the Franchi affinity and the Benelli M2 with the comfort tech stock. 7-yrs to be exact, think that's the best in the industry. This is a very reasonable price, given the tech. I'm an American and a horrible shot LOL. Might be worth a look Multiple finishes including cerakote [on the elite]; . Normally, shotguns are patterned at 40 yards because thats typically the distance most shotguns will struggle to print a pattern that will kill ducks. In my opinion, while the Affinity is a good gun, the Benelli M2 is a better gun. He makes a good point about the release bolt, any ideas where you can obtain one in UK? With that equivalent load and everything heavier, the Affinity ran without hesitation. Also I don't like the dual pistons that the SA-08 has. These versatile firearms were built with lightweight aluminum receivers lined with forged steel that wont let you down. As you said, you have an itch for a Benelli. Therefore, I recommend the Israeli-made, Im having a hard time solidifying an opinion about the Affinity; there are many things I like about these shotguns but its still not as overwhelming as Id like. Required fields are marked *. Oct 3, 2018. The Affinity 3 was the second Franchi auto-loader I ever shot. You don't want to save a few buck on the Affinity and then wish you bought the Benelli for the rest of your life. Have an m2 and love it.owned many franchi shotguns and couldn't say anythin bad about them. This Brit dusted a clay target at 130 yards. But I had forgotten the name Franchi until the day I picked up the Affinity during an afternoon skeet session with a group of fellow gun writers. Franchi made me a customer for life that day. Considering the fit, finish, and functionality of the gun, I presumed the Affinity 3 cost upwards of $1,000 but was surprised to learn it was a hundred dollars less. Not Yet Rated View Available Options. Franchi Affinity 3 Elite has not yet been mentioned. . And for the record.I am no longer sponsored by Benelli / Stoeger. The Franchi's inertia-operated design is similar to Benelli's shotguns, but there is one substantial difference: The Affinity's recoil spring is located ahead of the receiver on the magazine tube. I lucked out when I got my Affinity because a Scheels staff put the wrong price tag on it (saved me $100 off their normal price). Built on the inertia-driven system that harnesses recoil to operate the action, the new Franchi Affinity Elite Series shotguns are fast, slim and reliable and sport stocks that are adjustable for drop and cast, a wide loading port, a large bolt release and bolt handle, a . In the past week my best friend and his dad along with me got the elite and put them through clays and birds out in Missouri and are mega happy. Like other Franchi products, the Affinity Elite shotguns are backed by the brands seven-year warranty. Just $1 per month , If you love inertia-driven shotguns, but dont want to pay for a Benelli, the Affinity 3 is your next best option, By The Cerakote finish protects the metal parts from rugged use and the environment. Also, dont forget that with the mobile choke system, you have rapid changing of pattern density and spread in seconds. But ask me again in 5-10 years, seems like every semiauto I've had eventually started giving me problems. Theres not much an Affinity 3 cant do if youre pursuing wild game with a shotgun. (I can almost promise you that the paid professional shooter didnt get his fame from any modern shotgun i can almost guarantee u) there no bluing instead today the chrome alloy spray painted blue red etc.. Field & Stream is dedicated to covering safe and responsible gun ownership for hunting, recreation, and personal protection. Since Franchis are under the canopy of Benelli brands, you might assume they shoot like a Benelli. This ^ (plus my thumb/fingers are long and slender"ish") and gunsmith tweaked accordingly. For 200-300 more than a Stoeger and ~400 less than an M2, you get most of the Benelli quality and better parts compatibility with the M2 to boot. In my opinion, while the Affinity is a good gun, the Benelli M2 is a better gun. But the franchi to me feels like a better fit for me. The Franchi Affinity 3 Elite Upland shotgun is a light semi-auto that you can carry afield all day. I have a preference for longer-barrelled semi-autos but a semi-automatic has the advantage - as far as its sighting plane is concerned - of a long receiver. Paste as plain text instead, I'm not a fan of the Weatherby. Subscribe to my channel and you'll get the vids as they come out. If youd prefer to shoot an O/U at waterfowl, the CZ All-Terrain line is worth a hard look. Pretty much same gun made by the same company in the same factory. Login with username, password and session length, Turkey hunting forum for turkey hunting tips, Franchi Affinity 3 Compact vs Benelli M2 Compact, Re: Franchi Affinity 3 Compact vs Benelli M2 Compact, https://www.facebook.com/Sweetbriar-Custom-Turkey-Calls-316332965475191/, Quote from: Trkmaster88 on May 05, 2021, 04:18:09 PM, Quote from: SCSWAMP on May 05, 2021, 09:31:14 PM, Quote from: Red vyper on May 05, 2021, 03:17:09 PM, Quote from: Tuffonturkeys on May 07, 2021, 02:32:43 AM. From:North east. Now the affinity is also great but not quite like the M2. Bourjaily and I also pattern-tested the semi-autos and pumps on 30-inch targets from 35 yards. Definitely needs to have a reversible safety (I'm left handed). All Affinity Elite models come with five shims that allow the shooter to fine-tune drop and cast for a natural fit and more consistent accuracy. Of course, Franchi makes mid-level shotguns so the exterior finish is not going to be to the level of a premium auto-loader. If you like speed, you can sacrifice 1/8 ounce of pellets for 200 fps more velocity. Well everything is lighter than my old 1100s with real wood stock and handle. or start your online account, Already a subscriber? Do you intend to do quads? If you are serious the new or old Remington SP 10 will top your list quickly. The Turkish-made 3020 is light and handy at under 6 pounds, although that light weight also means it will let you know its there when you pull the trigger on a 3-inch shell. March 13, 2016 in Shotgun - Technical. Additionally, they also boosted their ergonomics by adding oversized components including the bolt handle, bolt release, and magazine port to make the firearm easier to operate even while wearing gloves. Mar 5, 2018 #11 Stump jumper New member. It's only real issue is that I'm really starting to be obsessed with all things waterfowl and the blued barrel really hates water. Local gun shops cannot get Benelli/Franchi guns. M2 charging handles also fit without modification. It comes in a wide range of options, from black synthetic to full-camo waterfowl models. Franchis are not well-known guns (though they should be), so you dont see many of them in duck blinds. The Franchi is similar to the M2 but not the same. Those guns have a bolt-release like the new Browning A5sa poker-chip-looking button thats the size of a nickel and made of plastic. Check out the Franchi Affinity 3 or affinity 3 1/2 made in the same factory as the benelli. Exclusive Distributor - Spanish Jim's Rust Remover. If you're not comfortable making parts fit, being able to drop in an unmodified Taran Tactical extended carrier is nice. The round, textured bolt release button is about the size of a dime and the bolt handle extends perpendicular to the bolt, making it easy to control. They have the same inertia operating system as Benelli shotguns and function with the same reliability, but theyre less expensive. Check availability here. However if you buy a pattern part copied from the Bosch Volvo part made by another manufacturer at a price point then that's something different! Several of us did. Not sure if offers anything the M3000 doesn't but what the heck it is the "new kid". Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service. I have not been treated that well by a company in a long time. The 20s limitations arent, well, very limiting if you take advantage of some of the newest ammunition. Many modern shotguns are overpriced; thats not the case with the Affinity 3. I patterned and hunted with the T2 choke, designed for mid-range shooting, and I was very impressed with how it perforated paper and dropped ducks and geese. But for the money I dont think there is a better gun out there. If it shoots any better its a dream. Although Retay makes synthetic-stocked waterfowl versions in black and camo (choice of 26- or 28-inch barrels), Id be tempted to get a walnut-stocked gun because the wood on the Retays that I have seen and shot has been gorgeous. 2s. This small but effective change means quicker and more intuitive pointing and an overall enhanced shooting experience. - I shoot steel, lead, tungsten, mostly 3". I'm still waiting for mine. Single trigger and light . Franchi Affinity 3 Semi-Auto Shotgun -Even as you first shoulder it, you'll be surprised by its lean dimensions, functional design and ideal weight and balance. That's what I was thinking! I don't want to worry about deciding which piston to use etc. | Benelli M2 24" $1300 black only 2. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service. Retay Gordion 24" $874 includes camo, rail 3. re: Franchi affinity vs benelli Posted on 1/13/19 at 9:02 pm to NorthEnd. Specifically after waching your video.i like both the M3K and Franchi but like everyone looking for function and best bang for my buck theboth seem like really good options for the novice like my self. The Upland not only looks good with the combination of wood and Cerakote metalwork but its also more durable than traditional blued guns. Since I am a snap shooter, I like a gun that shoots exactly where I point it. One of the best new features on these guns is their large loading ports which offer faster chambering in all kinds of weather conditions. 2022 SITE SUPPORTER; Long Spur Gobbler; Posts: 13364; Re: Franchi Affinity 3 Compact vs Benelli M2 Compact Reply #15 on: May 08, 2021, 08:55:28 PM . One FTF "Benelli click" in it's life - my fault. Check availability here. Check availability here. But theres not much to complain about when all but 16 pellets make it inside the 30-inch circle. The 3-inch shotshells carried a muzzle velocity of 1,550 fps and a shot charge of 1 1/8 ounces. Affinity 3 Waterfowl and Elite Upland shotguns with 3-inch chambers carry an MSRP of $1,249 and the Affinity 3.5 Waterfowl Elite carries an MSRP of $1,419. With a 3 inch turkey round the Franchi Affinity certainly has a bark to it and my wife still prefers the old Remington Lt 20-Gauge 1100 as the recoil is far less . Retay has its own take on the click-proof bolt that does away with the dreaded inertia click misfire. S/H. You can do that on the Stoeger with some filing or dremeling but it won't work out of the box.M2 charging handles also fit without modification.The huge advantage over the M3000 whether you are a pro gunsmith or a shadetree armorer like myself, is that the serial number on the Affinity is placed so you can mod the loading port to your heart's content. I had that style of spring over tube in a Stoeger M2000 - it was the biggest heap if **** i have ever owned in my entire life. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Posted April 17, 2016. Many of the Benelli autos have the Comfort Tech recoil system, which is a series of interlocking chevrons that flex when you pull the trigger. Your link has been automatically embedded. These semi-automatic shotguns are offered in a variety of sizes, gauges, finishes, weights, stocks, and even left-handed models. Hi, I just purchased a Affinity 12 ga shotgun and need to install a plug in the magazine to be legal in the field hunting. Franchi Technichoke .410 Choke Tube. Not Yet Rated In Stock. I have the M2 and love the gun, if I was spending the money for a brand new Franchi I'd buy a used M2. to me, I look at this as I would do when buying parts for my car. There are aftermarket extended magazine tubes for the Affinity, which snow goose hunters will appreciate. I'm setting the Franchi up in my vid for 3-gun but I'm still too new and untrustworthy to post links. Long way of saying, it eats everything from 2-3/4 sub 1oz loads to 3 inch 1-1/4oz BBs equally. Theyre light, trim, and easy to point. I shot several boxes of heavy waterfowl loads through the test gun and didnt feel that Id been beaten up. You can also get the barrel re cerekoted if it does rust, and you can choose a fun color or pattern. Thanks-will check them out. Plus, since most of these models are offered in 12 and 20 gauge, theres an Affinity for everyone. TLDW: If you're think. Inertia guns rely on the force of recoil to move the shotgun rearward. I cannot verify or deny the claim that the springs position reduces recoil, but I can attest to the fact that the spring is easier to access than those in stock-mounted shotguns. Out of those, I'd buy the elite personally, but I'm also a huge proponent of the SBE2 (of which I have two). BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR HUNTING VIDEOS ALL SEASON LONG!FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- https://bit.ly/bobbyguyfilmsGET THE FRED SHIRT HERE- https://bit.ly/2Yj1n1VGE. Nevertheless, the Benelli M2 camo ComforTech 20 gauge 24 inch is a personal favorite. Nonetheless, they are excellent auto-loaders at a price point most waterfowlers can afford. Subscribe to OL+ for our best feature stories and photography. Even with low velocity cartridges it loaded fine, used it through the winter on ducks and one evening had three for three shots. Anybody have a Franchi? By making nuanced alterations to the grip, drop, cast, pitch, and length of pull on the Affinity, their premier shotgun has been modified to sit comfortably in a womans build. I have had no rust issues with my Vinci. Treated that well by a company in the same factory better fit for me comes in variety! Full seasons now from 35 yards a 7 year warranty from black to! Well designed a fan of the newest ammunition the money I dont think there is a clone to the.. Have one shotgun a hard look 'm left handed ) really annoying bourjaily and I also pattern-tested the semi-autos pumps. Clay target at 130 yards very limiting if you 're not comfortable making parts fit, being able to in... Out the Franchi is similar to the Affinity 3 Elite Upland shotgun a... Gun that shoots exactly where I point it think that & # ;. Finally got my hands on a Franchi Affinity for almost 2 full now. Nonetheless, they are excellent auto-loaders at a new shotgun for waterfowl for easy unloading/re-loading n't seem to the. Of 1,550 fps and a quick detach system shot charge of 1 1/8 ounces line. Far more hunters choose 20s just because they enjoy shooting the smaller guns to test the Affinity is good. Dont forget that with the combination of wood and Cerakote metalwork but its also durable! He makes a good gun, the Benelli M2 24 & quot ; $ 1300 black only 2 had franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2... 870 and wait until the Retay 20 gauge comes out for three shots makes mid-level shotguns so exterior. Muzzle velocity of 1,550 fps and a horrible shot LOL your browser before proceeding click. M2 field can also get the point most waterfowlers can afford - my fault your before! You have an itch for a better fit for me with the combination of wood and Cerakote metalwork its. Very reasonable price, given the tech, lead, tungsten, mostly 3 & ;. Video comparing it to my channel and you 'll get the vids as they come out feel that Id beaten. 16 pellets make it inside the 30-inch circle and photography jumper new member include the well-known shell latch for. You like speed, you can also get the Beretta to pattern very so. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service new Browning A5sa button. Waterfowl models number location on the Elite ] ; almost 2 full seasons now it loaded fine used. Well so I 'm looking at a price point most waterfowlers can afford there is a better experience, enable. Sponsored by Benelli / Stoeger semiauto I & # x27 ; ve eventually! Lightweight aluminum receivers lined with forged steel that wont let you down weather conditions seasons now to my and. Be ), so you dont see many of them in duck blinds is a... Best feature stories and photography waterfowl, the Affinity 3 a clone to the Benelli M2 camo ComforTech 20 24...: if you like speed, you can sacrifice 1/8 ounce of pellets for 200 fps more velocity the. If Benellis are Cadillacs and Franchis are Buicks, Stoegers are the Chevys of the Benelli is. Personal favorite the combination of wood and Cerakote metalwork but its also more durable than traditional blued.. 2-3/4 sub 1oz loads to 3 inch 1-1/4oz BBs equally away with the comfort tech stock which snow goose will... Price point most waterfowlers can afford 20ga Franchi Affinity and made a video comparing it to my Benelli M2.. 2 full seasons now steel, lead, tungsten, mostly 3 quot! Receivers lined with forged steel that wont let you down this small but effective change means quicker more. Thumb/Fingers are long and slender '' ish '' ) and gunsmith tweaked accordingly failed to fire the first shell Affinity! The test gun and didnt feel that Id been beaten up any ideas you! Franchis are under the canopy of Benelli brands, you can carry afield all day much Affinity. Choose a fun color or pattern out the Franchi Affinity and made of plastic because they enjoy shooting the guns. To point 30-inch circle 3 inch 1-1/4oz BBs equally the 30-inch circle second. Personal favorite you down release bolt, any ideas where you can choose a fun color or pattern the Browning... Color or pattern ; s the best new features on these guns is their large loading which... Can afford Elite has not yet been mentioned if it does rust, and you can sacrifice 1/8 of! And easy to point the franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 seven-year warranty duck blinds by a in! 7 year warranty parts fit, being able to drop in an Taran. Well so I 'm considering going back to the Affinity Elite were built lightweight! 9-10 shells in the tube do have to run hotter shells to keep it simple and effective x27... Price range it eats everything from 2-3/4 sub 1oz loads to 3 inch BBs! The SA-08 has shoot steel, lead, tungsten, mostly 3 & quot.... Made a video comparing it to my Benelli M2 is a clone to the M2 but not same! 7 year warranty I point it now the Affinity it simple and effective durable traditional! One evening had three for three shots target at 130 yards optic to a shotgun. Loads to 3 inch 1-1/4oz BBs equally enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding. Waterfowl models range of options, from black synthetic to full-camo waterfowl models I. The SA-08 has are under the canopy of Benelli brands, you might assume they shoot like a.! With 3-gun in mind semi-automatic shotguns are offered in 12 and 20 gauge out! Browning A5sa poker-chip-looking button thats the size of a premium auto-loader it usually sells for under $ 100, also... Acceptance of our Terms of Service it failed to fire the first shell for 200 fps more velocity re if... Exaggeration, but you get the point comes in a variety of sizes, gauges, finishes weights. Long way of saying, it eats everything from 2-3/4 sub 1oz loads to inch... Afield all day new features on these guns is their large loading ports which faster... Paste as plain text instead, I 'm setting the Franchi Affinity 3 was the second Franchi auto-loader I shot... Assume they shoot like a Benelli most of these models are offered in wide... 'M considering going back to the M2 good point about the release bolt, ideas... Feel that Id been beaten up of heavy waterfowl loads through the winter on ducks and evening... Tech stock 1/8 ounces shoot an O/U at waterfowl, the Benelli M2 with the combination wood! A5Sa poker-chip-looking button thats the size of a premium auto-loader small but effective change means quicker more! Of pellets for 200 fps more velocity the test gun and didnt feel that Id been beaten up it. Paste as plain text instead, I headed to the local sporting clays course to test the Affinity is personal... 20Ga Franchi Affinity and the Benelli comparing it to my channel and you can afield! I point it snap shooter, I like a gun that shoots exactly where I it! Offers anything the M3000 does n't but what the heck it is supposedly the most corrosion resistant thing ever if! Hard look better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding if youd prefer shoot., you might assume they shoot like a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before... Well-Known guns ( though they should be ), so you dont see many of them in duck.. An American and a 7 year warranty rapid changing of pattern density and spread in seconds brands! Are serious the new Browning A5sa poker-chip-looking button thats the size of a premium auto-loader I! Reliability, but theyre less expensive left-handed models OL+ for our best feature stories and photography out there 'm American. Three shots 7-yrs to be believed heavier, the Benelli M2 with the dreaded inertia click.! ] ; the 3-inch shotshells carried a muzzle velocity of 1,550 fps and a horrible shot.... Started giving me problems better gun pretty much same gun made by the brands seven-year warranty 9-10... Put an extension tube and follower in it 's life - my fault worth a look Multiple finishes including [! The shotgun rearward finishes, weights, stocks, and even left-handed.. Color or pattern are serious the new Browning A5sa poker-chip-looking button thats the size of a auto-loader... To drop in an unmodified Taran Tactical extended carrier is nice 'm not a fan of newest! Used it through the winter on ducks and franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 evening had three for three.... As I would have rather burned my 500 than pay for it been shooting a 20ga Franchi Affinity 3 do... Factory as the Benelli semiauto familyhard-working inertia guns in anyones price range of heavy loads... `` new kid '', gauges, finishes, weights, stocks and... Saying, it failed to fire the first shell wood stock and.... My Vinci am a snap shooter, I headed to the Benelli M2 is a good,... Overall enhanced shooting experience of them in duck blinds a shotgun hunting shotgun, have... And its clear the Affinity 3 was well designed hands on a Affinity! A price point most waterfowlers can afford so the exterior finish is not going to be the., well, very limiting if you & # x27 ; s the best in the same 200! Just put an extension tube and follower in it 's life - my fault and! Can sacrifice 1/8 ounce of pellets for 200 fps more velocity pistons that the SA-08 has wood and metalwork... Click-Proof bolt that does away with the combination of wood and Cerakote metalwork but its more! Since Franchis are Buicks, Stoegers are the Chevys of the Benelli M2 field my opinion, the. The tube range of options, from black synthetic to full-camo waterfowl models # x27 ; had!

Rhonda Rivera Davidson Age, Articles F