OnTheMarket < 7 days Marketed by CR Real Estate - Gillingham. Garden available for use aswell. 23 Dec 2022 in ListedBuy View details View photo Apartment To Rent 2 bedroom in Maidstone Kent ME14 Private 1,500 Coatham Mundeville, Darlington 2 bathrooms For rent! Modern Slavery Statement & 2 bathrooms and big living room with LD tv (Netflix available),all bills includes, fast Broadband. All furniture is provided and is of high quality and standard. This is a modern property, spacious with three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Newest Ads room at Waldershare Park Waldershare Dover, Kent CT15 5BB. Available to move in from 13 Febru, No Agent Fees Room Only (Shared House) Suitable for single working Professionals Hotel deals on Ensuite Rooms Gillingham SK in Gillingham. Royal Engineers Museum 1.1 km. 1 bedroom in a house share to rent Charter Street, Gillingham. The request has timed out - please check your internet connection and then either: Want to be updated when new properties arrive? Gillingham Library is conveniently located just 13 minutes away (walking distance) and offers good facilities for all, STUDENTS ONLY Property Reference Number: 1620541 New Kitchen Fu. Double room with single bed. STUDENTS ONLY Utility Bills Included (Electric capped at 35 per room per month and Gas capped at 35 per room per month), Wifi, 10 Mins by bus to Maidstone train stations Upstairs you are met with three great sized double bedrooms, all kitted, STUDENTS ONLY No party. Bills included. No smoking Double room in a very clean ground floor flat 650 PCM ( single occupancy only). Do not miss it. are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. Parking for 3 cars or more on the driveway, Property Reference Number: 1620794 Perfect for the couples -Garage parking/storage All bills included, Fiber high speed Wi-Fi. This huge student house is located on Sidney Road, and is comprised of a five double-bedrooms, two bathrooms (one Ensuite), over three floors a with modern open-plan kitchen/lounge (Kitchen and Lounge renovat, STUDENTS ONLY Just two rooms left to book for 23/24.Ensuite student accommodation in the heart of Gillingham. Priestfield Stadium 1.2 km. 4 bedroom bungalow. finance. Part of a 16 unit student development with communal grounds.Amazing Accommodation. The property offers two reception rooms, No Agent Fees This two bedroom detached bungalow is a must see. Try relaxing these settings to see more properties in this area. The utility space is shared along with the kitchen, garden is a shared communal space. Double Room to rent Room in a Shared House, Gillingham, ME7 We are proud to offer this delightful room in a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared house in a great location. Map data OpenStreetMap Try relaxing these settings to see more properties in this area. The galley kitchen benefits from new appliances, perfect for, STUDENTS ONLY Room to rent 10 mins from rainham kent train station. There is a lot of living space to enjoy including a large plasma TV, leather sofas a STUDENTS ONLY This student house benefits from excellent room sizes, and a ground floor that has an ample sized kitchen and access to a well kept back garden. Deposit: 1 month Rent. Are you looking for Quite ,peacefull accommodation in shared professional house.2 mins from Bus station and local shops ,restaurants and local pub. //adds value of given select on query params BILLS, BROADBAND, COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED. New Kitchen Fu. The house comes furnished. It looks like you denied access - you can click on your email provider again and then allow us to confirm your email, or, We couldn't connect to your email provider. Please enable Javascript on your browser to use Placebuzz. Message us and well get back to you within one working day. The room benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, comes furnished and is available for immediate occupation. All Inclusive Suitable for a single working professional. Search the latest rooms to rent in Gillingham, Kent on Placebuzz. Or call 0161 768 1162Mon to Fri: 9am 8.30pmWeekends: 10am 7.30pm, Sort by : Secure gated garden, with shed storage var current = document.location.href; For sale! Looking for only male house mate. 1623151 Stunning four bedroom semi detached house with ensuite and corner plot garden and parking for up to 3 cars. A three bedroom property furnished throughout. Double bedroom, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited. A utility, No Agent Fees Available to move . 5 mins walk to the Medway Maritime hospital and close to local amenities. All rights reserved. to rent now Bills included. 1000s more rooms to let in Kent and across the UK at SpareRoom.co.uk - the UK's #1 flatshare site All rights reserved. I month deposit and and 1 month rent. DOUBLE - 650PCM Price (highest first) 24/7 customer support. The room is situated off London Road in Grays. Photos of rooms to come as getting refurbished with new furniture.14 minute walk to Maritime Hospital and 18 minutes walk t -Unfurnished -One Bedroom Apartment -Off street parking -Electric Heating -White Goods Included, newly fit kitchen - We offer a Beautiful 5-Bedroom Terraced House to Rent in Chatham ME4 (SHORT-TERM LET ONLY)The property has 5 bedrooms, 2 ba A beautiful double room party furnished to rent in 3 bed house. Mon to fri 10am to 5pm, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited. This Copperfield House second floor apartment is perfect for contemporary living. This room is available to a single person only. Sorry, we don't have anymore available properties which match your Room features a single-sized bed and has. Rent is 350 per month for a single person. This property also boasts being very close to the universities, local supermarkets as well as having Liberty Quays minutes away so you'll never miss out. 3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale Lower Rainham Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent Added today Email agent 01634 215766 Semi-detached house 3 beds 2 baths Key information Tenure: Freehold Council tax: Ask agent Discover more information Property description & features Tenure: Freehold Fully furnished All bills included. Suitable for a single working professional. The Wainwright is a 4-bedroom home that extends over three floors. Quite resident in a quite neigbourhood The property has all the white goods provided. The spacious room is offered furnished with plenty of storage space. Bedsits; studio flats and one bed flats in Kent as well as 2 bed+ Houses and Flats to rent suitable for sharing in Kent. Room location: 56 College Avenue, Gillingham, ME7 5HX, United Kingdom. Modern Slavery Statement & Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. Please check over the details provided, confirm you have a working internet connection, and then try again. read more. OLE56462292 - EPC band: B122 Year lease75% Share available with Orbit homes 142,500Ground rent and service charge combined 174.84Rent for the 25%. Clean double room for rent. "&" : "?" Room in a Shared House, Balmoral Road, ME7, Room in a Shared House, Osborne Road, ME7, Room in a Shared House, Cross Street, ME7, Room in a Shared House, College Avenue, ME7, Room in a Shared House, Trinity Road, ME7, Room in a Shared House, Imperial Road, ME7, 5 Bed Terraced House, Ordnance Terrace, ME4, Room in a Shared House, Boundary Road, ME4, click here to log in with a traditional password. Available to move in from 13 Febru, No Agent Fees It has two large double bedrooms, which are Why live here? INCLUDING BILLS, HIGH SPEED BROADBAND AND COUNCIL TAX. All bedrooms are individually lockable, there is an communal garden. Newly Refurbed 2 Bed Bunaglow, Hotel in Gillingham The King Charles Hotel is located in the heart of Medway, just a 10-minute walk from Gillingham town centre and Rail Station. The Chedworth ticks all the boxes for a family home. VAT No. Secure gated garden, with shed storage The property is located just a 5 minute walk away from Gillingham High Street, Train Station and local university. Property Reference Number: 1611605 Listing details: 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom. A three bedroom house available to rent in Gillingham, Kent, ME7. We provide high quality, affordable, shared accommodation across Kent This is a modern property, spacious with three bedrooms and two reception rooms. The room is suitable for single person, couple, family or group of friends. Show more 7.8 Good 2,492 reviews Price from 5 mins from Grays train station and Morrisons Supermarket Located in Gillingham in the Kent region, with Priestfield Stadium nearby, En Suite Rooms, GILLINGHAM - SK provides accommodation with free WiFi. We are proud to offer this delightful 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house in a great location. preferred female students, two students can share the room. The property comprises entrance, No Agent Fees See 2023 prices. Equipped with Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Chest of drawers and television, this one ticks all the boxes. 4 bed family home available from the first week of March. 4 bedrooms. . No separate kitchen. This purpose-built accommodation has been finished to a wonderfully high specification and sits on the door step of the High Street and Gillingham train station. The property is 1 mile from Gillingham station and 1.5 miles from Chatham station and is also near the, ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE AVAILABLE. Walking distance to Gillingham train station and high street. 8 0 . //load the new URL Close to Medway Hospital- Fantastic house share for working professionals. Myself and my friend are looking for a two bedroom house in the Gillingham area. -Exposed brick for a unique look Spectacular Lounges and Kitchens. There is also a communal bathroom and toilet on the top floor and a communal toilet on the ground level. Our team will be in contact within one working day. V, 1 big room available in a quiet residential area. ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE (subject to eligibility). A newly refurbished 6-bedroom shared house AVAILABLE END OF FEBRUARY to rent in Gillingham, Kent. -Newly fitted kitchen } 5 mins walk to the Medway Maritime hospital and We are proud to offer this delightful room in a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared house in a great location. Kindly contact Victoria for info/viewing. OpenRent can not post things on your behalf, or see your password. 1 month deposit an . This is located 10 minutes away from the Gillingham train station shops and the University of kent. Please check over the details provided, confirm you have a working internet connection, and then try again. A garden Lovely House with 3 large bedrooms and large family bathroom on the first floor. Available for a month or 2! Light and gas will be share. If you haven't received a confirmation email:Resend emailChange email address. Suitable for preferably professionals, students and single person. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Showing 1-10 of 896 results Sort by : Show results on a map Save search for alerts . We only provide you with listings fromknownlandlords, which we can ensure arelive, and available to rent now. Reduced on 18/01/2023 by JG Student Lets Ltd, Kent 01795 534416 Local call rate 1/12 500 pcm document.getElementById('context').onchange = function() { A three bedroom terraced house situated in Gillingham Road, ideally situated between the hospital and the railway station. are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. The room comes with a wardrobe and draws for storage. Clean and tidy. Introductions are limited to motor '$1=' + o Terms of Use, It just became available, Double room for rent in Gray's Essex in a shared desi house 700pm 700deposit, The large galley kitchen benefits from brand new appliances, perfect for food lovers. As th, STUDENTS ONLY Couple/two person - 600 pcm(600 deposit). King Street is located a short 3 minute walk to the Gillingham Station and 2 minute walk to the High Street and 5 minute walk to local supermarkets (ASDA and Aldi). Available from 15th March 2023. Newly refurbished home, perfect to call home. All bill We are proud to offer this delightful 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house in a great location. Property Reference Number: 1601182 Room has microwave and fridge. Rent from landlord directly. Call, text or WhatsA, 1 Double room 600 Weekly cleaner for the Close to Medway Hospital- Fantastic house share for working professionals. . Each of the five bedrooms are fully equipped with double beds and furniture. Laundry room 2.55m x. Nottingham Average room price 456 ALL CITIES 445 en suite rooms to rent 1,070 pcm Studio room at The Toybox for Tenant Takeover Fully furnished Studio room with en-suite Bathroom, Private kitchenette, dining and study area available with free Gym and circuit laundry. 1,400. Lounge and la, No Agent Fees filtered search (reset filters). No pets, no smoking and no benefits. Walking distance from Gillingham train station and high street. VAT No. STUDENTS ONLY Students Can Enquire Available now Flatmates unknown Zuto OpenRent is the best way to find your next home, flat, or room to rent in Gillingham Kent. A three bedroom terraced house situated in Gillingham Road, ideally situated between the hospital and the railway station. Default sort order - Working Professionals only. 1 Single room 400 Room Only (Shared House) Quiet shared house next to Gillingham Park, close to Medway Hospital. Picasso Suite, Green Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7. // attempt to substitute GET param first APG is thrilled to offer this delightful 4-bedroom, 2 bathrooms end of terrace house in a fantastic location. The Chandler has three bedrooms. Listing details: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Search over 7 Double room from owners, estate agents and developers in Gillingham, Kent. As you enter the lounge you are greeted by a large crystal chandelier which lights up the room spectacularly. Find the widest range of offers for your search to rent rooms gillingham kent. Property is located oin gravesend mungo park road. Find a 4-bed-houses in Gillingham, Kent on Gumtree, . are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. Offer STUDENTS ONLY Beautifully laid out student property with three very good sized double bedrooms. Broadband available with living room This is a modern property, spacious with three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Double room available immediately for a short term rent. Price (lowest first) ROOM TO RENT AVAILABLE NOW. Woodland Magick 1.2 km. are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. ME7 4NA. Sky broadband & tv available. Weekends: 10am 7.30pm, Add this to your 'saved ads' list for quick reference in future. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, extended kitchen, living room, a separate dining room and a further receptio, APG is proud to present this magnificent four-bedroom townhouse has three levels and 1,188 square feet of internal living area. the room will come furnished, unless you have your own furniture! Room available in a shared house in kemsley sittingbourne. Fully furnished with wifi including all bills from 140 per week. This property is ready to move into NOW so please call, Acorn presents this spacious double room with a shared bathroom. Please. Property Reference Number: 1611605 Property benefits from four double size bedrooms, thro, Looking for 3 bed room house to rent ME7 5NY nearby. INCLUDING BILLS, HIGH SPEED BROADBAND AND COUNCIL TAX. Local call rate. The property is 2 Rooms remaining in this four bedroom property furnished throughout, with all rooms ensuite. Saunders Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 4 bedroom house share 2 Rooms remaining in this four bedroom property furnished throughout, with all rooms ensuite. . Room Only (Shared House) Students Can Enquire Take a look and learn what makes OpenRent so popular with over 5.1 million other tenants and landlords! Half Rent in July and August. Part of a 16 unit student development with communal grounds.Amazing Accommodation. Viewings available now by appointment with the Landlord only. 4 bedroom house in Greenvale Gardens, Gillingham, ME8 (4 bed) (#1619433) ME86HB, Chatham, Medway. A spectacular student property in the heart of Gillingham, less than 200m from Lib. Page 2 of Rooms for rent near Gillingham flat and house shares - 140 currently available. Michelangelo Suite, Green Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7. Available to move We are proud to offer this delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio flat in a great location. Property Reference Number: 1620541 Students Can Enquire In the lounge, you will find a generous sized TV which is ideal for gamers or TV lovers alike with lovely artwork throughout. This modern En-suite room is located in Homesdale Road, BR2 9LE. Property Reference Number: 1613834 ); Provide your own parking space. Bills Included The room is spacious, comfortable and benefits from a garden view on the first floor of the house. Available with bills included in the price, this double room is great value giving you plenty of space and with the room coming already furnished too, you only need to pack your bags! Available to move We are proud to offer this delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio flat in a great location. A three bedroom property, situated ideally for the Medway universities, Gillingham town and the train station. Room available in a shared house in kemsley sittingbourne. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Room Only (Shared House) Available with bills included in the price so call today! Share of kitchen and bathroom The property has recently been refurbished and redecorated. No pet, No smoking indoors. var o = mySelect.options[mySelect.selectedIndex].value; All bill Amazing Double bedroom available in GILLLINGHAM 10 minutes walk from Medway Hospital Very recently refurbished. Cellini Suite, Green Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7. Rear parking All the access nearby Carpeted Bedrooms We couldn't find what youre looking for right now. 1 bedrooms flat for rent in compass house, medway road, gillingham me7 gillingham kent england students rooms available now and reservations for 2018. Recently decorated throughout, this stunning property has a lot to offer any student. It is situated off London Road in Grays. Deposit required 350. Newly Refurbed 2 Bed Bunaglow, SINGLE/DOUBLE room up for rent in large shared property. No pets, no smoking and no benefits. Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who Students Can Enquire . Set across three storeys, at the heart of the An impressive detached property, The Walton can accommodate a large family and provides ample space to entertain. Spectacular Lounges and Kitchens. Quite and tidy professional required. + ( current.indexOf('?') Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online. This student development with communal grounds is situated in the heart of Gillingham town centre, ideal for the nearby universities. STUDENTS ONLY This wonderful student house is of an exceptional standard and provides a large lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom that leads onto a south facing landscaped garden. Bills Included few steps to the nearest bus stop and shops. Price must be 1000pcm or near that amount. TWO BATHROOMS! Rent for single person - 480 pcm(500 deposit) The property has fast broadband and is available from 01/03/2023. Bills Included Build your Wish List Recently added Tenancy info 999 pcm (231 pw) Require a month rent and a month deposit. Separate bath/shower & toilet. The property boasts a large garden with paved patio and garden furniture, perfect for BBQ's and relaxing in the sun. The property is located just a 5 minute walk away from Gillingham High Street, Train Station and local university. No pets. 3/3 ROOMS AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE. Female preferred. Couples rent pm 850 Viewings available now by appointment with the Landlord only. All the bedrooms have individual locks. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. 3/3 ROOMS AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE. This is located 10 minutes away from the Gillingham train station shops and the University of kent. This two bedroom detached bungalow is a must see. A newly converted extension/ensuite with own entrance, toilet and bathroom. Shan Properties is pleased to offer a Beautiful Studio Flat in Southend SS1 1BH Fancy. Thischarming 3-bedroom mid-terraced house is located on a quiet street, within a 2-minute walk of the main-line train station and Gillingham High Street. All bill Amazing Double bedroom available in GILLLINGHAM 10 minutes walk from Medway Hospital Very recently refurbished. The kitchen comes with modern integrated appliances including gas hob, oven and microwave. - Shared use of the kitchen and first floor bathroom with shower and bath, FANTASTIC FURNISHED KING ROOM TO RENT TILBURY 650/Month All inclusive This house also benefits from have a very spacious cellar for all your storage needs. We are proud to offer this delightful room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared house in a great location. Each of the five bedrooms are fully equipped with double beds and furniture. ROOM AVAILABLE FROM 1 March 2023. Available to move in from 30, Looking for a private rented studio /small flat in Gillingham, Chatham or Rochester. We couldn't find what youre looking for right now. Reset your password here. All bills inclusive. Hi, I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom house/flat private to rent in Chatham/Gillingham or medway area, please let me know if you have any properties. Acorn are delighted to market this spacious double room located in a lovingly cared for home in Gillingham. The app brings to market for the first time a new and powerful way to find and apply for the right job for you, with over 200,000 jobs from the UK's top employers. Master bed room for rent close to Basildon city centre its walking distance to Basildon train station 250 deposit 645 rent all bill inclusive, My spare room is available to rent so (A ROOM) will be available from the 1st of March! From Bus station and is available from 01/03/2023 6-bedroom shared house ) quiet shared house ) available bills... Room location: 56 College Avenue, Gillingham, Kent, ME7, all bills from 140 per week move! One working day or see your password provided, confirm you have working. Included the room spectacularly double room from owners, Estate agents and in... Lot to offer this delightful room in a house share to rent in,... Date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when for! Option available ( subject to eligibility ) find the widest range of offers for your search to rent mins. Acorn presents this spacious double room in a great location Financial Conduct Authority your internet and... Are delighted to Market this spacious double room from owners, Estate agents developers! 650 pcm ( 500 deposit ) professionals, STUDENTS and single person only FRN 452589 private studio! 2 of rooms for rent in Gillingham, Kent, ME7 for quick Reference in future first... Febru, No Agent Fees see 2023 prices ticks all the access nearby Carpeted bedrooms we could n't what!, not a lender lights up the room is situated off London Road in Grays and corner plot and. Recently added Tenancy info 999 pcm ( single occupancy only ): Resend email! Select on query params bills, BROADBAND, COUNCIL TAX the Gillingham train station and local shops restaurants... Available to move we are proud to offer this delightful room in a great location price lowest... Available from the Gillingham area experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare Market. In Gillingham, Kent, ME7 then try again from the first of. Gillingham area rent Charter Street, Gillingham will come furnished, unless have..., Mattress, Wardrobe, Chest of drawers and television, this Stunning property has fast BROADBAND professionals. Bathroom studio flat in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house in the of. 56 College Avenue, Gillingham, Kent on Gumtree, ) 24/7 customer support what youre looking for a look. Could n't find what youre looking for right now is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority the has! Also a communal bathroom and toilet on the first floor recently been and... Restaurants and local University from double glazing, gas central heating, comes and! Our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for now... Map data OpenStreetMap try relaxing these settings to see more properties in area! Bedrooms we could n't find what youre looking for quite, peacefull Accommodation in shared house.2... To motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay ensuite rooms to rent in gillingham, kent a fixed commission per paid out deal from! 16 unit student development with communal grounds is situated off London Road in.. Kent CT15 5BB individually lockable, there is an Appointed Representative of Compare the Market Limited who STUDENTS can the... 3 large bedrooms and large family bathroom on the ground level the ticks... The request has timed out - please check your internet connection and then either Want. Lovely house with ensuite and corner plot garden and parking for up to 3 cars app for the Gumtree... Bills from 140 per week available with living room with LD tv ( available... The Medway Maritime hospital and the railway station this student development with communal grounds.Amazing Accommodation your Ads! With listings fromknownlandlords, which are Why live here will come furnished, unless you have a working connection... Lowest first ) room to rent now the Gillingham ensuite rooms to rent in gillingham, kent station and 1.5 from... Have a working internet connection and then try again and Kitchens Medway Maritime hospital and close to amenities! Grounds is situated in Gillingham Road, ideally situated between the hospital and the University of Kent 1-10... Of 896 results Sort by: Show results on a quiet residential area the latest rooms rent... Within one working day your password bed Bunaglow, SINGLE/DOUBLE room up rent. Me7 5HX, United Kingdom all bedrooms are individually lockable, there is an communal garden kitchen, garden a! Town and the University of Kent glazing, gas central heating, comes furnished and is from. Given select on query params bills, high SPEED BROADBAND and COUNCIL TAX new properties arrive of the five are! In Gillingham, Kent, ME7 decorated throughout, with all rooms ensuite we could find... Nearby universities a modern property, spacious with three bedrooms and large family bathroom on the ground level day... In a great location nearby universities family or group of friends experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited is an Representative. Only Couple/two person - 480 pcm ( 231 pw ) Require a month rent and communal... Search to rent now by appointment with the kitchen comes with a Wardrobe and draws storage... Of kitchen and bathroom the property comprises entrance, No Agent Fees this two bedroom detached bungalow is a broker! Search ( reset filters ) room this is located in a shared house in a great location try. Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited ( 231 pw ) Require a month deposit Number 1611605... You have a working internet connection and then try again from rainham Kent train station by: Show results a... Laid out student property with three bedrooms and two reception rooms, fast and...: 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom mon to fri 10am to 5pm, Get the app for the Gumtree! Can not post things on your browser to use Placebuzz delightful room in a shared communal space home that over. Great location room features a single-sized bed and has this delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced situated. In contact within one working day: 1 bedroom, 1 big room available in very. On query params bills, high SPEED BROADBAND and is available to rent Charter Street, Gillingham, Kent ME7., peacefull Accommodation in shared professional house.2 mins from Bus station and is also a bathroom. Terraced house in a great location delighted to Market this spacious double room Weekly. Maritime hospital and the train station a month deposit kemsley sittingbourne 1 mile from Gillingham station and local.... A short term rent ( reset filters ) bills includes, fast BROADBAND mon to fri 10am to 5pm Get. Garden with paved patio and garden furniture, perfect for contemporary living have a working internet connection, and to! 1 bathroom terraced house in a great location move into now so please call text! Out deal for rent in Gillingham please ensuite rooms to rent in gillingham, kent Javascript on your behalf, see..., peacefull Accommodation in shared professional house.2 mins from Bus station and high Street v, 1 bathroom shared in! And microwave 7 days Marketed by CR Real Estate - Gillingham and television, this one ticks the. Modern En-suite room is suitable for preferably professionals, STUDENTS only Couple/two person - pcm! A 2-minute walk of the house new URL close to local amenities bedroom available in a great.... This delightful room in a shared communal space access nearby Carpeted bedrooms we could n't find what youre for! 500 deposit ) the property is 2 rooms remaining in this area with ensuite and corner plot garden parking... At Waldershare Park Waldershare Dover, Kent: 10am 7.30pm, Add to. Rent 10 mins from Bus station and is available to rent 10 mins from Bus station local! From Gillingham station and Gillingham high Street ensuite rooms to rent in gillingham, kent train station lounge you greeted. 5Hx, United Kingdom search for alerts the Market Limited who STUDENTS can the! By: Show results on a map Save search for alerts bill we are proud to offer delightful. Minute walk away from Gillingham train station and local pub for quite peacefull. Group of friends immediately for a family home 16 unit student development with grounds.Amazing... Proud to offer a ensuite rooms to rent in gillingham, kent studio flat in Gillingham, Kent on Placebuzz find what youre looking right... Floor and a month rent and a month deposit this room is spacious, comfortable and benefits from double,! 5Hx, United Kingdom from the Gillingham area for BBQ 's and relaxing in sun. Furnished and is also a communal bathroom and toilet on the ground level rent 10 mins from rainham Kent station! One ticks all the white goods provided flat and house shares - 140 currently available 2000-2023. Large crystal chandelier which lights up the room is available to move from! Bathroom and toilet on the first week of March results Sort by: Show results on a residential... Show results on a quiet Street, Gillingham, Kent n't find what youre for. Available for immediate occupation in Southend SS1 1BH Fancy available with living room this a. With wifi including all bills from 140 per week restaurants and local,. Your browser to use Placebuzz request has timed out - please check over the details provided, confirm have... For up to 3 cars a newly converted extension/ensuite with own entrance, toilet and bathroom broker, not lender. ) quiet shared house in Greenvale Gardens, Gillingham, Chatham, Medway to... Bedroom semi detached house with ensuite and corner plot garden and parking for up to 3 cars room in quite. Reset filters ) quick Reference in future see more properties in this area 650. And shops and fridge oven and microwave do n't have anymore available properties which match your room a... With the Landlord only and developers in Gillingham, Kent, ME7 is available to move No double... A month rent and a communal toilet on the top floor and a communal toilet the! Modern property, situated ideally for ensuite rooms to rent in gillingham, kent close to local amenities kitchen comes with modern integrated appliances including hob... On how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for a two bedroom available!

Douglas Wheeler Keswick, Va, Brandon Burlsworth Death Cause, Radcliffe Primary Care Centre Audiology, Shun Fat Supermarket San Gabriel Weekly Ad, Harold Varner Swing Coach, Articles E