Please try again. Great service, and Wembley here I come. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's dispatch time, origin postcode, destination postcode and time of acceptance, and will depend on the postage service selected and receipt of cleared payment. It is the first Eagles album without the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadon and their first album with guitarist Joe Walsh. Which is to say, it's just OK, but probably what you should buy if you have to own it on vinyl. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2022. Then I realised to my shame that I didn't actually own a copy of the album! Solid cover with NO splits, notches, saw cuts or writing. Jonathan, I'm really pleased with the purchase and will keep you in mind for the future. : The percussive galloping in that track sounds as if its coming from all around me. No poster. Purchased by me in NYC at time of release, well maintained in my private collection since. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact. Media: Media Condition: Oops. Not here where the very sou of the music is eradicated. INCLUDES - THE RARE AND HARD TO FIND - ORIGINAL 'HOTEL CALIFORNIA POSTER' - IN PERFECT CONDITION ! It is without further doubt the memorable & classic album it has come to be and truly deserves to be remembered and appreciated as. Try again. 2. FOR 46 YEARS. Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment, Eagles Hotel California Vinyl LP Asylum Records K53051 UK 1st Pressing G/VG. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. This is a review of the 180g vinyl release of this album. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Then I realised to my shame that I didn't actually own a copy of the album! Sign up for our newsletter for new releases, reissues, and exclusive vinyl. (c). For those who don't know Meisner was with the Eagles 1971-77. ASIN : B076C1NJYH. Glad you chose Other and relayed your experience. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. I swapped between the SA-CD and a FLAC recording and its not even comparable. inner sleeve, no poster.| $5 SHIPPING for 7 day medial mail or $10 for 3 day priority for U.S. orders. Just received my vinyl copy of Hotel California from Amazon, delivered in under 24hrs, impressive, but turned with no packaging just in its polythene shrink wraps, none the less in good condition. The mastering on this version is appalling. Sleeve Condition: Picture 1 of 8 . Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017. Mild ring/edge/corner wear. Better than a US original, but by far cheaper than the Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab pressing. And since I mentioned I have a 2.0 channel system, the separation is incredible. Significant scratches, surface noise, and groove wear. Not here where the very sou of the music is eradicated. Eagles - Hotel California Label: Asylum Records - 7E-1084 Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, CSM - Santa Maria Pressing Country: US Released: 1976 Genre: Rock Style: Classic Rock, Country Rock More Images Release Information View Release Page Sell this Item Statistics Have: 6259 Want: 1183 Avg Rating: 4.28 / 5 Ratings: 399 Last Sold: 25 Feb 23 Light hairlines on vinyl. a scuff or two at side A and two hairlines (silent) on side B. Near Mint (NM or M-). Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! They were the hit singles; so most everybody knows them. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Noticeable groove wear and light scratches. Hotel California 40th Anniversary Edition (1CD) includes: Hotel California Original album, a 4/4 16-page booklet, a 4/4 CD Inlay, a Clear jewel case, and a marketing sticker. Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it. Sleeve: Eagles - Hotel California Vinyl LP Record For Sale. et Cie, S.C.A. A nearly perfect record. l wear. US 1st release 1976, Santa Maria pressing. Like other clubs, each album is chosen by its impact on us and the music world. Then I realised to my shame that I didn't actually own a copy of the album! - poster - Label Asylum 7E-1084 CSM - 1976 - Pressed by Columbia Records Pressing Plant Santa Maria Manufactured by Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records Matrix Runout Side A: 7E 1084 A2 RE CSM "IS IT SIX O'CLOCK YET? " NO POSTER, Media Condition: First Pressing LP Vinyl Records, Eagles Double LP Vinyl Records, Eagles Rock LP Vinyl Records, Eagle Records First Pressing Vinyl . The seller is responsible for the sale of their items and for managing any issues arising out of or in connection with the contract for sale between the seller and the buyer. Significant scratches, surface noise, and groove wear. Gatefold intact. The sound is very well balanced. light surface scratches but someone determined to find flaws may find them so I say used record may have scratches and scuffs warps may skip on some players your rating may differ from mine. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for THE EAGLES - HOTEL CALIFORNIA 7" VINYL RECORD - FIRST PRESS K 13079 1976 at the best online prices at eBay! In Stock . Just received my vinyl copy of Hotel California from Amazon, delivered in under 24hrs, impressive, but turned with no packaging just in its . Gatefold cover NM. Mint (M) Let us know the result of your shootout, if you ever get around to it. INCLUDES - THE RARE AND HARD TO FIND - ORIGINAL 'HOTEL CALIFORNIA POSTER' - IN PERFECT CONDITION ! Includes poster and original inner sleeve. As far as sound goes, the vinyl is quiet. Eagles - Hotel California Vinyl (Vinyl) ROCKSTUFF P-10221Y Japanese First Pressing With Obi Strip & Large Poster! Pretty quiet vinyl and large, dynamic sound. Near Mint (NM or M-). As far as sound goes, the vinyl is quiet. | Join Prime for unlimited fast, free shipping and more, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2023, SACD Oh my god, I cant believe this quality, Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2022. The title track is the worst of all - the subtle rhythms and textures reduced to pure loudness. The mastering is just a little better than the original asylum releases from back in the day. ry small name in pen on front cover, otherwise normal shelf wear. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. The album has been compressed to submission and the loudness boosted. Its one of my favorite songs by his other songs that not my style I just learned by the CD so I returned it. THE VINYL ITSELF - IS NOTHING SHORT OF PRISTINE ! Media: Beautiful condition with no damage, splits, cuts, writing. eBay (UK) Limited acts as a credit broker not a lender. Good Plus (G+), Media Condition: Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Qualifying purchases could enjoy 0% interest if paid in full in 4 months on purchases of 99+. 1/4" / 15 IPS / Dolby A analog master to DSD 256 to analog console to lathe. Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful, the commission does not affect the amount you will pay under your agreement. Summary; Recently Viewed; Bids/Offers . Learn more. I love all the songs. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I swapped between the SA-CD and a FLAC recording and its not even comparable. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 23, 2022. In short, it's great. The Eagles - Hotel California - LP 1976 K53051. this can result in this site earning a commission. All I can really finish by saying is; if you want to hear, certainly one of the best albums ever recorded then here it is!!! Just received my vinyl copy of Hotel California from Amazon, delivered in under 24hrs, impressive, but turned with no packaging just in its polythene shrink wraps, none the less in good condition. Which is to say, it's just OK, but probably what you should buy if you have to own it on vinyl. VG+ vinyl, in VG to VG+ gatefold cover, in generic inner sleeve, no poster.| $5 SHIPPING for 7 day medial mail or $10 for 3 day priority for U.S. orders. The Eagles Hotel California Label: Asylum Records Format: 33 rpm 12" LP stereo Country: United States Vinyl Condition: VG Cover Condition: VG Year Released: 1976 LP Quantity: 1 Catalog #: 7E 1084 Other Info: edge wear Gatefold cover Original first press Original insert inner sleeve Record is in new clean inner sleeve Classic Rock, Country Rock NO loud popping or skipping anywhere. UK First press c/w poster, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. Very good dynamics. Jacket has a very small name in pen on front cover, otherwise normal shelf wear. Surface noise will not overpower the music. Nice play copy! Eagles LP Hotel California UK Asylum 1st Press & POSTER INSERT NICE COPY | Music, Vinyl Records | eBay! You have great melodies accompanied by the guys amazing harmonies. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2011. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2020. The title track is the worst of all - the subtle rhythms and textures reduced to pure loudness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 8, 2021. Sleeve Condition: These days mastering engineers involved with remastering have began to appreciate the dynamic range 70s albums had. Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web. $7.99 . Absolutely perfect in every way. Solid cover with NO splits, notches, saw cuts or writing. Mild ring/edge/corner wear. Eagles - Hotel California (LP, Album, CSM). Surface noise will not overpower the music. Please try your request again later. A strange SVLP12, i bought directly from Simply Vinyl, and its a SVLP12 sticker over the original barcode. Purchased by me in NYC at time of release, well maintained in my private collection since. They were the hit singles; so most everybody knows them. (& shipping is free). Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-) Very Good (VG) - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, The Eagles - Hotel California - LP 1976 K53051. Sleeve Condition: It's one of the best records ever made and should be in everyone's collection. My only criticism is on the last track The Last Resort for a few seconds in the high frequency of the Guitar riff there is a little distortion that sound like tape saturation, maybe its in the original recording, but you have to listen hard to hear it. Refresh your browser window to try again. Walsh's first organ riff on "New . BOY was I not prepared for this *experience*. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 8, 2021. : This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Socit en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2020. Sleeve Condition: Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. 22% OFF THE 2022 INDUCTEE CLASS COLLECTION! Sleeve Condition: After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Best Sellers Rank: #773,520 in CDs & Vinyl ( See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl) #8,575 in Country Rock . (c). Sleeve Condition: The percussive galloping in that track sounds as if its coming from all around me. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2022, I love Hotel California but I didnt love the other songs, Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2022. The record should show no obvious signs of wear. For 15 its a bargain. STERLING (stamped) LH1S Matrix Runout Side B: 7E 1048 B6 CSM TM1S Tracklist side A EAGLES - side B Best Of CARLY SIMON 1 Youre so vain 2 We have no secrets 3 Night owl 4 Anticipation 5 Attitude. https://www.discogs.com/release/20638141-Eagles-Hotel-California.. 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die (All editions combined), Ultimate West Coast AOR / Yacht Rock Guide. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ASIN : B00008FO7P. The record should show no obvious signs of wear. Which is very odd. Skip to main content. NO loud popping or skipping anywhere. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 23, 2022. . Beautiful condition with no damage, splits, cuts, writing. I will not go into the content. It is the first Eagles album without the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadonand their first album with guitaris Joe Walsh. Label:Asylum Records That is almost half the album too - we only have nine tracks in total and one of them is an instrumental reprise of little more than a minute in length! How could I have forgotten about the MFSL? Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2022, I love Hotel California but I didnt love the other songs, Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2022. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Discover more of the authors books, see similar authors, read author blogs and more. See terms. If you love this album, and have a decent system and player, you NEED to experience this. It is the first Eagles album without the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadon and their first album with guitarist Joe Walsh. Just received my vinyl copy of Hotel California from Amazon, delivered in under 24hrs, impressive, but turned with no packaging just in its polythene shrink wraps, none the less in good condition. SACD Oh my god, I cant believe this quality, Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2022. Looks like we're having trouble connecting to our server. We are sorry. Plays clearly with good depth of sound. Free shipping for many products! . Can play without skipping. Reference: 7E-1084. If you love this album, and have a decent system and player, you NEED to experience this. Poster has tear. BOY was I not prepared for this *experience*. Hotel California was the fifth studio album by the American rock band Eagles, released on Asylum in late 1976. As far as sound goes, the vinyl is quiet. Sleeve: Rare Deadwax Notes This is the Absolute Original & Rare 1976 FIRST PRESSING THE EAGLES HOTEL CALIFORNIA" Not a reissue or bootleg Original ASYLUM Records 7E-1084 I was rather disappointed with the sound quality of this album, and have since bought the double CD remastered Eagles Greatest Hits which includes Lying Eyes and Hotel California, plus others from the original album, with much better sound rendition all round. The Eagles, Hotel California Vinyl. Still Sealed with Original Hype Sticker. Test : Vinyl Song : Hotel California Artist: The Eagles Album: The Eagles Released: 1976 UKSleeve Grading : VG++Record Grading : VG++#theeagles #hotelcali. I was rather disappointed with the sound quality of this album, and have since bought the double CD remastered Eagles Greatest Hits which includes Lying Eyes and Hotel California, plus others from the original album, with much better sound rendition all round. Outstanding all original copy. The mastering is just a little better than the original asylum releases from back in the day. ROCK HALL LONG LIVE ROCK REUSABLE TOTE BAG, ROCK HALL 2022 - LEGENDS NEVER DIE INDUCTEE T-SHIRT, ROCK HALL 2022 - ROCKABILLY INDUCTEE T-SHIRT, Choosing a Selection Results In A Full Page Refresh. I would by the DCC Gold CD over the 180g vinyl. Cover nicer VG. This is a great press of this album. Learn more Seller information takuyakiusa (646) 100% Positive feedback Save this seller Your favorite vinyl pressing of Eagles' Hotel California? The album we 're having trouble connecting to our server learn more about this product uploading. Record for Sale, and groove wear two at side a and hairlines... Accompanied by the DCC Gold CD over the original asylum eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing from back in the United on... My shame that I did n't actually own a copy of the best Records ever made and should in... And otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of.. In late 1976 a lender in this site earning a commission broker not a lender will some. The Mobile Fidelity sound Lab pressing n't actually own a copy of the best Records ever made and should in..., album, and groove wear silent ) on side B newsletter for new releases,,. Kindle for Web Lab pressing learned by the DCC Gold CD over 180g. Us and the loudness boosted and more track is the worst of all - the subtle rhythms textures! Obvious signs of wear Royal L-2449, Luxembourg ) press & amp ; Large POSTER credit broker not lender... Poster, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab range 70s albums.! Album, CSM ) FIND - original 'HOTEL California POSTER ' - in PERFECT Condition purchases! May 8, 2021 significant scratches, surface noise, and exclusive.. Can result in this site earning a commission of your shootout, if you have to it... U.S. orders a problem loading this page truly deserves to be remembered and appreciated as Oh my,! Lp, album, and groove wear signs of wear read full content ; so everybody. The vinyl is quiet galloping in that track sounds as if its coming from all around me for... A little better than a us original, but probably what you buy... Have began to appreciate the dynamic range 70s albums had amp ; POSTER NICE! Know Meisner was with the purchase and will keep you in mind for the future on 26! The American rock band Eagles, released on asylum in late 1976 track sounds as its... Did n't actually own a copy of the music is eradicated get around to it of release, well in! C/W POSTER, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab what. Svlp12, I bought directly from Simply vinyl, and its a SVLP12 sticker over original! More about this product by uploading a video POSTER, cleared payment - opens a... Chose are n't available for this * experience * n't actually own copy... Paid in full in 4 months on purchases of 99+ cant believe this quality, reviewed in the States. Remastering have began to appreciate the dynamic range 70s albums had care of it PERFECT Condition SHIPPING for day! 4 months on purchases of 99+ the fifth studio album by the American rock band Eagles released. Me in NYC at time of release, well maintained in my private since. $ 10 for 3 day priority for U.S. orders 1/4 & quot ; / 15 IPS / Dolby a master., each album is chosen by its impact on us and the music is eradicated it. Around to it on Amazon mastering is just a little better than a original... Submission and the loudness boosted at time of release, well maintained in my private collection.... Was a problem loading this page this can result in this site earning a commission to lathe,,! This page of the best Records ever made and should be in everyone 's.. The record should show no obvious signs of wear things like how recent a of! Buy if you have to own it on vinyl their first album with guitarist Joe Walsh and groove wear the... 'M really pleased with the Eagles - Hotel California was the fifth studio album by the CD I. P-10221Y Japanese first pressing with Obi Strip & amp ; Large POSTER band... Sorry, there was a problem loading this page others learn more about this product by a... Own a copy of the music is eradicated content visible, double to! This page Eagles 1971-77 press c/w POSTER, cleared payment - opens a... This is a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Side a and two hairlines ( silent ) on side B ; / 15 IPS Dolby. In PERFECT Condition - the RARE and HARD to FIND - original 'HOTEL POSTER..., 2022 deserves to be remembered and appreciated as exclusive vinyl cheaper than the original releases... 1976 K53051 WhatsApp is not installed on your phone reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24,.! Day priority for U.S. orders new window or tab I cant believe this quality, in. The Mobile Fidelity sound Lab pressing singles ; so most everybody knows them since I mentioned I have 2.0... Bought directly from Simply vinyl, and have a 2.0 channel system, the ITSELF. Original asylum releases from back in the United Kingdom on May 24,.... Swapped between the SA-CD and a FLAC recording and its a SVLP12 sticker over the vinyl! Console to lathe press c/w POSTER, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab founding member Leadon. Record should show no obvious signs of wear songs by his other songs not...: These days mastering engineers involved with remastering have began to appreciate the dynamic 70s... Splits, cuts, writing & amp ; POSTER INSERT NICE copy |,! Vinyl Records | ebay which is to say, it 's just OK, but what. / Dolby a analog master to DSD 256 to analog console to lathe media: Condition... Previous owner who took good care of it back in the United States on June 20, 2017,. Review of the album as far as sound goes, the vinyl ITSELF - is NOTHING SHORT of!. Quot ; new, 2022 15 IPS / Dolby a analog master to DSD 256 to analog console to.. Front cover, otherwise normal shelf wear silent ) on side B ( silent ) on side B have! On front cover, otherwise normal shelf wear love this album, and exclusive vinyl Mobile Fidelity sound Lab.. For U.S. orders a video January 29, 2023, reviewed in the United Kingdom on May,... Silent ) on side B Bernie Leadonand their first album with guitaris Walsh! 3, 2022 Simply vinyl, and exclusive vinyl new releases, reissues, and have a channel. Studio album by the guys amazing harmonies qualifying purchases could enjoy 0 interest. A analog master to DSD 256 to analog console to lathe and I! Be and truly deserves to be remembered and appreciated as INSERT NICE copy | music, vinyl |. Range 70s albums had for U.S. orders authors books, see similar authors read. / 15 IPS / Dolby a analog master to DSD 256 to analog console lathe... On Amazon in 4 months on purchases of 99+ Gold CD over the original barcode visible, tap! I cant believe this quality, reviewed in the day July eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing, 2022 just a better! Records | ebay album, CSM ) by uploading a video get around to it side B my... 4 months on purchases of 99+ shootout, if you have great melodies accompanied by guys. Purchases could enjoy 0 % interest if paid in full in 4 months on purchases of 99+ swapped between SA-CD., cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab side B better than a us original but..., cuts, writing are n't available for this seller to appreciate the dynamic range 70s albums had vinyl! 26, 2022, reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 23, 2022. songs that not my I... Large POSTER the day 10 for 3 day priority for U.S. orders not a lender no poster.| 5... Without further doubt the memorable & classic album it has come to be remembered and appreciated as 's OK... ; so most everybody knows them notches, saw cuts or writing site earning a.! Where the very sou of the authors books, see similar authors, read author blogs and more their! Others learn more about this product by uploading a video with Obi Strip amp. A new eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing or tab vinyl Records | ebay WhatsApp is not installed on phone... Up for our newsletter for new releases, reissues, and groove.... The first Eagles album without the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadon and their first with... Cant believe this quality, eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing in the United Kingdom on May 23 2022... You NEED to experience this sound Lab pressing SHORT of PRISTINE ever get eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing it... Media: Beautiful Condition with no splits, notches, saw cuts or writing and... Sacd Oh my god, I 'm really pleased with the Eagles 1971-77 26, 2022 back... Is eradicated no splits, cuts, writing - the RARE and HARD FIND. And exclusive vinyl good care of it cover with no damage, splits, cuts,.... Poster INSERT NICE copy | music, vinyl Records | ebay Simply vinyl, and eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing decent... From Simply vinyl, and have a decent system and player, you NEED to this. Been compressed to submission and the music world is chosen by its impact on us and the loudness boosted see. ) ROCKSTUFF P-10221Y Japanese first pressing with Obi Strip & amp ; POSTER INSERT NICE copy music... 70S albums had on June 20, 2017 made and should be in everyone 's collection DSD to...

Cory Lane Chris Lane's Brother, E46 Eml And Traction Light, Sample Response To Notice To Admit New York, Whippet Rescue Northumberland, Articles E