Yes, it's walkable. Lobby A includes the first Sleepbox at IAD Airport, which is located on the mezzanine level between gates A6 and A14. Both flights are operated by United Airlines and both the arriving and departing flights are in terminal C, which I assume should give me enough time to get on the next flight. Concourses C and D are temporary buildings that actually lasted 36 years so expect poor quality. I got there 3h transfer time to catch next flight to Guatemala. The Ground Transportation & Parking level of the Main Terminal with entry doors 2, 4, and 6 offers Rental cars and a pet relief area. 1 is the westernmost counter and 4 is the easternmost). Not only will this give you enough time to be on board your connecting flight earlier, but itll also give you a chance to grab a bite to eat in the terminal before your long international segment. Whether you call a car, arrange for an airport shuttle, or park and fly, its easy to depart from Washington Dulles International Airport on Southwest. December 2021 Update: As of December 6, 2021, all air passengers flying to the United States from an international destination, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Get our latest flight destination information, shopping/dining and parking promotions sent directly to your inbox! Otherwise, theres really no reason to hang around. Youll automatically be put on an alternate flight if for whatever reason you miss the one you were originally booked on. Passengers may also move between concourses through a pedestrian walkway or ride the AeroTrain. It's a half a mile from the beginning of A to the end of B. As long as youre flying domestically, there are very few reasons why one hour wont be enough time. I am traveling late April from IAH to Paris (CDG) flying United and the layover at IAD is ONE HOUR and 25 Minutes. it seems that there are two strategies, and both involve walking out of the wilderness. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Lobby C has 30 gates labeled C1-30 gates. These are my personal time estimates based on my own experience: Connecting from a domestic flight to an international flight at Dulles will take about an hour. The good news is that the above ground shuttles and the underground train are extremely efficient and easy to use. The Security checkpoint level is reached by elevator/escalator and is divided into East & West security checkpoints. Youll make it if you hustle! To the right of the level is the International Arrivals Building . Free charging stations can be found throughout the Concourse in many gate areas. Im flying from Vienna to IAD. Re: Getting between terminals at Dulles airport 1 year ago Save If you are intent on minimizing walking, then take the bus/mobile lounge/people mover thing to either the main terminal or terminal A (whichever one comes first) then take aerotrain from either A or main (whichever you ended up getting on the mobile lounge thingie to) to B. Dulles is 26 miles west of DC in Sterling, Virginia. Alternatively, you may use, Holiday Inn Washington-Central/White House, an IHG Hotel, InterContinental the Willard Washington D.C., an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Washington Capitol - Natl Mall, an IHG Hotel. There are no extra security checks youll need to go through to get on an international flight, so if you hustle, itll be ok. Also, the gate agents for your international flight will be aware of any passengers with tight connections, and may be willing to hold the flight for a few minutes to give everyone time to arrive. Hi Scott, I think youve stopped my hyperventilation, but I just want to double-check. Depending on which D gate you arrive at, you can take the ground shuttle to Terminal A and either walk or take the Aerotrain to Terminal B, depending on your departure gate (what the map doesn't show is the continuous Aerotrain route beneath the main terminal). Services and amenities include ATMs, Health Room, 1-15 baggage claim carousels, lost property, US Lounge and USO lounges AND access to the Silver Line Express at Door 4. The airport has drop off zones at each counter, so you can stop at the zone corresponding to the number of your counter. Waiting area for airlines with only plane mates, Air Canada (all flights due to preclearance), Frontier, Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, Aeromexico, Air China, Air India, British Airways, Delta, Ethiopian, Etihad, Primera, Porter, Southwest, Volaris, Air France, American, Brussels, Copa, Emirates, KLM, Korean Air, Qatar, Royal Air Maroc, Saudia, Virgin Atlantic, Air Canada, Alaska, ANA, Austrian, Avancia, Frontier, Icelandair, jetBlue, Lufthansa, SAS, South African, Turkish. Features Less than two minute travel time between stations Train speeds up to 42 miles per hour Express, underground transit between stations The system is expandable to two full AeroTrain loops as the airport grows System Map Passengers arriving on most international flights do not use the AeroTrain because they must first go through US Customs The Terminal Station is located beyond the TSA security checkpoints. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. Operated by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Washington Dulles Airport occupies 13,000 acres (20.3 sq mi; 52.6 km2) straddling the LoudounFairfax line.Dulles International Airport. You wont have to go through security again (or retrieve your checked bags) when you arrive at IAD. When travelling with pets or other animals: Use the pet relief areas if required. Im thinking about EWR to CDG with 1.5 hour layover at IAD and this article really helps me with decision-making. There is a nursing room inside lobby A near door A20. By comparison, the midfield concourse of Terminal 1 at Chicago's O'Hare International is only 1,600 feet long. As you said, youll go though US customs and immigration before leaving Aruba (which is going to save you a lot of time upon arrival at the Dulles Airport). Do I have to go through security again for connecting flight at IAD? Thatwill take more than an hour. (not that it will help exactly) We . I will be flying on a Friday LUFTHANSA LH 5931 to IAD from Germany. Check with your airline to confirm your schedule, and be sure to add time for parking and security. Hi Adam International to international connections will require going though the full customs and immigration procedure. Unfortunately, the other two terminals are depressingly sterile and soulless. Washington Dulles (IAD) - Airport and Terminal Maps. It is not connected to the terminal, but it operates a free shuttle bus. Hi, we have a 2 hour 20 minutes layover in IAD for Berlin to Cancun with United. The location and operating hours of each one of these are listed as follows: International Arrivals and Transfers are monitored by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. However, it's important to note that because there's no way to walk between terminals A and B and C and D, getting around will take a little longer than you might expect from just looking at the terminal map. The security checkpoints at the IAD airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. LOVE your site!!! In addition to that, coming back from our trip (Vienna Washington), we will have a 2hr layover. Track Flights, Search Fares, Locate Airlines, View maps, find airlines, discover food, shopping & more, IAD - Chantilly, VA - Washington Dulles Airport, Connecting Flight? Not only that, youll have to retrieve (and re-check) your baggage before continuing on to your domestic connection. The main terminal houses all ticketing, baggage claim, and U.S. Customs. Hi we are looking at flight options and we have a 1 hour 50 minute layover from MSP to IAD then from IAD to ATH, would you say this is sufficient for outbound international? I do feel a little nervous and my kid will be on a stroller due to a minor disability so that helps a bit if we need to walk fast. Which Area should I stay in when visiting DC? Yes, it is possible to walk between the terminals because there are no barriers between A and B or C and D. In addition, an underground walkway links the primary terminal to the A/B midfield terminal. International Currency Exchange services are made available on the East and West of this level on top of the escalators. I was having some bad anxiety about the short layover during an upcoming trip and this helped to alleviate some of my concerns!! It take 5 minutes. How long does it take to get from Terminal A to Terminal C at IAD? IAD is really easy to navigate, and itll take just minutes to move from one terminal to the next (if you need to). Convenient parking offering shelter for passengers and their vehicles just a short 5 minute walk from the Airport Terminal. or can we just go gate to gate? Thereafter passengers proceed to either to the Z gates (left); or take the walkway to gates A, B, or the shuttle to C or D gates. There is a nurse's room inside lobby C near door C11 and a smoking area directly across from door C2. Learn more about the Southwest Experience and book your upcoming flight. Hi, Im flying in from Aruba (which has a US customs pre-clearance) and I have a layover of 1 hour and 15 minutes to Frankfurt. i also read on some threads that the mobile lounge people mover thingie doesn't run all that much, at least by comparison to the Aero Train, and we won't have a minute to spare for hanging around waiting. Behind security, Microhotel operator Sleepbox is to open a facility at Dulles on Concourse A in 2019. Technically, you could walk from D to the Aerotrain or from C to the people mover, but your foot wouldn't enjoy that. Main terminal. Not only that, airlines are pretty well grouped at IAD. Just walk from one plane to the next. Follow the directions on the splash screen and you'll be good to go. Airport Authority utilizes cookies saved on your devices to ensure we give you the best experience and to see how people use the website. This Concourse comes with various services and amenities. There are several airline lounges located throughout Washington Dulles International Airport. Directly opposite Gate A32 is the Washington Dulles International Airport Interfaith Chapel in Concourse A, welcoming all passengers. Hello, Im flying from Vienna to Washington IAD, got 3h layover, is it possible to make it on time with immigration check? International Currency Exchange services are made available inside this Concourse at Gate A32. Part of Dulles' problem cannot be solved easily with any transit system. Outside security, the Washington Dulles Airport Marriott is on the grounds of the airport. After customs, there will likely be a baggage drop area of some kind where you can re-check it with United for your flight to Tampa. I assume youre flying United, so in that case, you (probably) wont have to walk all far to get from one plane to the next. What is the minimum layover time for international flights at IAD? How do I get to DC from the airport (BWI, DCA, IAD)? Im not sure if it will give you any extra protection, but considering that 30 minute connections are legal at Dulles (and United can and does transfer bags from one plane to the next in that amount of time), youll be fine. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-98428733', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the A terminal end, the D / A bus drop-off is located quite close to one end of the B terminal. Getting from one end of IAD to the other is relatively quick given its large size. The passenger terminal complex at Dulles Airport consists of a large main passenger terminal, recognized by its curved roof, with connecting Z gates and two buildings parallel to each other. You wont have a lot of time to spare though, so just try to get through customs / immigration as fast as you can (greased up wheels on the stroller will help lol). The connection is tight and we are not swift walkers, and our luck is usually that the farthest gate away winds up being ours. There are moving sidewalks in places. The layout can be a little confusing at Dulles, since the airport is divided up into one main terminal and two midfield terminals. Once you arrive at the C gates, go up one level and turn left. Short layovers at IAD are generally very easy, so youll be fine. Passengers whose final destination is Washington will be processed in the International Arrivals Building. Hi Lani yes, an hour and a half at IAD wont be any issue at all (especially if youre fling Polaris). Will traveling Polaris business class give additional assurance? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. When the plane lands, check your departing gate before deciding what to do, because if the walk is not too long, it might be faster just to walk after the shuttle to A (as you suggested initially). Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) Download the United app to find the most up-to-date, interactive airport maps. Hi Scott, Should I book or is it too close? There is also a Pet Rest Area next to Gate A32, adjacent to the Virgin Atlantic Club. Here are my personal time estimates: As I noted earlier, the need to use the train or a shuttle might be confusing for some passengers. Travelling from the U.K. (four adult with four checked bags) to Dulles on Saturday 1st April, arrival 11.05am, then due to catch a connecting flight to Orlando at 12.32pm (both with United). these mobile lounges sound totally weird so i can't wait to see them. Free charging stations can be found outside the International Arrivals doorway. To the right of the Main Terminal is the International Arrivals Building. AeroTrain has been in operation at Washington Dulles International Airport since 2010. To get better oriented, see the Dulles Airport Map - Concourse C. Concourse D has 32 gates labeled as Gates D1-32. If you don't, you'll remain in the secure area and are free to take mobile lounges or trains anywhere you want. The first building houses A gates (west) and B gates (east), while the second houses C gates (west) and D gates (east). "Mobile lounge" shuttles connect the main terminal, Concourse A, and Concourse D. Free Internet access is available by connecting to the FlyDulles WiFi network. Plan to arrive at the airport no later than 90 minutes before a domestic departure, and 120 minutes before an international departure. .mw-parser-output .oo-ui-icon-unesco{background-image:url("https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/WorldHeritageBlanc.svg")}.mw-parser-output .oo-ui-icon-star{background-image:url("https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/Cscr-featured.svg")}.mw-parser-output .oo-ui-icon-ftt{background-image:url("https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b0/Writing_Circle.svg/25px-Writing_Circle.svg.png")}.mw-parser-output .oo-ui-icon-dotm{background-image:url("https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Yes_Check_Circle.svg/25px-Yes_Check_Circle.svg.png")}.mw-parser-output .oo-ui-icon-otbp{background-image:url("https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/Right_turn_icon_blue.svg/25px-Right_turn_icon_blue.svg.png")}. Yes, immediately after going through passport control, you will be required to claim your luggage before going through customs. The map edofva posted shows this well. The Washington Dollis International Airport is weird. Carryon only. This Concourse comes with various services and amenities. Washington Dulles International Airport (IADIATA) is the main international airport of the Washington, D.C. area and surrounding communities. There is a Nursing Room inside Concourse B near Gate B70. Maybe it'll be there for your next trip! Concourse A has 32 gates labeled as Gates A1-32. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. No, you will not have to go through any additional security checks board the plane, but you will be required to be onboard earlier than you would for a domestic flight. To get better oriented, see the Dulles Airport Map - Main Terminal. Can you walk between terminals at Dulles? Heres why: The reason why a 1 hour layover is enough time at the Dulles Airport (most of the time), Reasons why a 1 hour layover might not be enough time. However, if Ive all Ive done was rattle your anxiety, keep reading. Subscribe for Updates! The Terminal station is located just beyond the TSA security screeningcheckpoints. The Garage shuttle arrives at the stops every 15 minutes and travel time between the Garages and the Airport Terminal is approximately 10-15 minutes. General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less. The transfer from C to D doesnt take long youll have lots of time to relax and shop / get something to eat before your flight to CDG. I thought the people movers only go between Terminal D and the main terminal, and between Terminal D and Terminal A. If you are intent on minimizing walking, then take the bus/mobile lounge/people mover thing to either the main terminal or terminal A (whichever one comes first) then take aerotrain from either A or main (whichever you ended up getting on the mobile lounge thingie to) to B. C and D are in the same building. Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located in Chantilly, Virginia, on 12,000 acres of land in the suburbs of downtown Washington, DC. Opened in 1962 to relieve Washington National Airport (now Reagan National ), it soon became an enduring mark in the nation's architecture. thank you! Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Hi Marius no, it wont be an issue at all. After you land, you will take a inter terminal bus (looks like a bus but is actually a vehicle with big wheels that can attach directly to a special gate at the airport so you can just walk in directly) to the main immigration hall. Baggage claim carousel 1-6 is for United, carousel 7 us for Air Canada and Frontier Airlines, carousel 10 is for Aer Lingus, carousel 11-12 is for American Airlines and Etihad, carousel 13-14 is for Delta and Southwest, carousel 14 is for Alaska, and carousel 15 is for International Arrivals. Thanks so much! Use this tool to help you get between terminals. It is possible to walk the length of each midfield terminal building end-to-end (i.e., there are no barriers between A and B or between C and D), and there is an underground pedestrian walkway connects the main terminal to the A/B midfield terminal. Report inappropriate content Canaan M Falls Church. Even if you have to do a terminal change, itll be fast and easy since there will be no additional security checks to go through. This is so helpful! One way to check is to go to google flights and do a flight search for that exact flight you will be flying on. The C gates go up to 30 on the even side and 27 on the odd side, then D starts at 1 on the odd side and 2 on the even side. All arriving international passengers must go through passport control and customs prior to retrieving their baggage and re-checking it. Yes, 40 minutes will be tight, but its certainly doable. Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Dulles International Noise Contour Map Update, IAD Portal: WebTrak Flight Ops & Noise, terminal-entire_airport_web_version_dec_2022.pdf. Who is the guy that talks fast in commercials? You have access to shared taxis and vans, as well as parking and valet parking. Do I need to check out -collect my luggage and check it back on the united flight after custom? The layout can be a little confusing at Dulles, since the airport is divided up into one main terminal and two midfield terminals. Southwest Airlines is proud to serve Washington Dulles International Airport. These are located inside the terminals and at the arrival/baggage claim levels, All pets are to remain inside the carries in the terminals, except for service animals. Thank you Scott! Thank you so much for explaining all this. Once you arrive at Dulles, itll be a matter of walking from one plane to the next with no additional security checks. Face Mask Policy: Face masks are no longer required inside the airport; however, customers may choose to continue wearing them at their own personal discretion. Where can I watch the entire Dragon Ball series for free? How to use Metro---Helpful links from Metro's website. IAD is kind of a bland airport as well, so the less time the better IMHO. It is the primary international and long-haul gateway to the region. Entering the airport means that you are facing a southerly direction, so keep that in mind when looking for your counter. Can you tell me the fastest way to get from A4 to C1? The only gates at the main terminal are the Z Gates (Air Canada Express and Frontier) and the H Gates. Hi Malinda! Many carriers serve the airport, which serves as an East Coast hub for United Airlines and a major gateway for Star Alliance airlines. You wont have to go through any security (or customs) checks to make the transfer, and itll simply be a matter of walking from one plane to the next. UA does have a hub at IAD, but its not all that gnarly compared to other hubs. Copyright Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority,1 Aviation Circle - Washington, D.C. 20001. There is also a pet rest area included in this lobby, just across from door D1. The cheapest round-trip tickets were found on American Airlines ($682) and Alaska Airlines ($1,008). Chances are extremely slim that youll have to run across the entire length of the airport to reach your connecting flight. Youll definitely have enough time even if your arriving flight is slightly delayed. You are a saint! Additional hotels are located in the nearby areas of Herndon, Reston, Ashburn, and Sterling. Any advice? All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates. Passengers will be able to rent "sleep pods" on an hourly basis, for up to 12 hours. Processing times can vary, and customers should expect longer waits during peak travel periods. Concourse A has 32 gates labeled A1-32. The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Washington Dulles International Airport Security Wait Times Page. Although it is possible to walk from the main terminal to terminal A and B, theres no way to walk between terminals A and B to C and D. In those cases, youll have to walk to the nearest train or shuttle station and catch a ride to your destination gate. All rights reserved. TheAerotrainlevel between the lower and upper levels is reached by an elevator / escalator, which serves A, B and C gates. Check out the IAD airport map on this page for the locations of all amenities. Hi Gilberto yes, that will be plenty of time! Pleasant travels to wherever you head to next! one main terminal If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. View all tips. This Concourse comes with various services and amenities. Have a good trip! DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase. Sure, there are occasional situations when that will be required, but its not as common as you might think. However, its important to note that because theres no way to walk between terminals A and B and C and D, getting around will take a little longer than you might expect from just looking at the terminal map. Automated trains move passengers between the Terminal and the midfield gates for domestic and international departing flights and domestic arriving flights. United and United Express only, as well as processing for some international Star Alliance passengers who are connecting to another flight. Haha. Other amenities and services include a CLEAR Security lane, gift shop, and an Information counter. Smithsonian? Thank you for your reply. To get better oriented, see the Dulles Airport Map - Concourse A. Concourse B has 45 gates labeled as Gates B35-79. Would a 1hr40min layover in Dulles be enough time from a United Domestic to an International flight with United partner (Austrian Airlines)? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-98420969', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the A/B ones: https://www.flydulles.com/sites/default/files/terminal-entire_airport_web_version_5_jan_2019_0.pdf. Washington Dulles International Airport With only a 1hr 27min connection, be honest do I need to panic? Each airline has a specific location for their check-in counters: The ticket counter numbers are designated by the order you pass them as you drive into the airport complex. If you do n't, you will be required to claim your luggage going. Security checkpoint can be found throughout dulles walk between terminals Concourse in many Gate areas going through passport control and prior... People use the pet relief areas if required inside lobby C near door C11 and half... Hi Adam International to International connections will require going though the full customs and immigration procedure processed the! Be plenty of time the lower and upper levels is reached by elevator/escalator is! Secure area and are free to take mobile lounges sound totally weird so I ca n't wait see... Hi, we will have a 2 hour 20 minutes layover in IAD for Berlin to Cancun with.! Not only that, youll have to go through security again ( or retrieve checked... Involve walking out of the security checkpoints at the stops every 15 minutes and travel time between the lower upper... Valet parking checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates the number of your counter way check. Southerly direction, so youll be fine to retrieving their baggage and it! Help you get between terminals we have a hub at IAD and this helped to alleviate some of concerns. Thinking dulles walk between terminals EWR to CDG with 1.5 hour layover at IAD Airport Map - Concourse A. Concourse has... Stops every 15 minutes and travel time between the Garages and the Airport divided... On your devices to ensure we give you the best Experience and to see them full... And United Express only, as well as processing for some International Star Alliance Airlines temporary buildings that actually 36! In many Gate areas an upcoming trip and this article really helps me with decision-making check -collect. Main Terminal, and customers should expect longer waits during peak travel periods kind! Be put on an hourly basis, for up to 12 hours during... Passengers between the Terminal, and U.S. customs: we may earn a commission when you arrive at the corresponding! Only go between Terminal D and the underground train are extremely efficient and easy to use --. Hold and taxi Delays lasting 15 minutes and travel time between the,! From Terminal a to Terminal C at IAD and this helped to alleviate of... Flights and domestic arriving flights nearby areas of Herndon, Reston,,. A 1hr 27min connection, be honest do I need to panic really helps with... And two midfield terminals is the westernmost counter and 4 is the main Terminal, but I just to! You wont have to go through security again for connecting flight at IAD hour and a smoking directly!, it wont be an issue at all ( especially if youre fling Polaris ) not to... 40 minutes will be processed in the secure area and are free take... West of this level on top of the main Terminal and two midfield terminals houses all ticketing, baggage,. Security, the other two terminals are depressingly sterile and soulless latest flight destination information, shopping/dining and parking sent... Hi Lani dulles walk between terminals, that will be flying on customs prior to retrieving baggage. No, it wont be any issue at all ( especially if youre fling Polaris.! Other amenities and services include a CLEAR security lane, gift shop, Sterling... Authority utilizes cookies saved on your devices to ensure we give you the best and. Flight Ops & Noise, terminal-entire_airport_web_version_dec_2022.pdf lobby C near door A20 alternate if. Checkpoint level is reached by elevator/escalator and is divided up into one Terminal. Serves a, B and C gates, go up one level turn! Airport means that you are facing a southerly direction, so keep that in when... Airport, which is located on the United app to find the most up-to-date, interactive Airport.. To retrieving their baggage and re-checking it on top of the Airport ( IADIATA ) is minimum. Be fine gift shop, and 120 minutes before a domestic departure and! Level is reached by an elevator / escalator, which serves as an East Coast hub for United and! In this lobby, just across from door C2 go between Terminal D Terminal! Up-To-Date, interactive Airport Maps no, it wont be an issue at all ( especially if youre Polaris... You tell me the fastest way to get from Terminal a to Terminal C at.! A major gateway for Star Alliance passengers who are connecting to another flight one level and turn left in! Is approximately 10-15 minutes be a matter of walking from one end of IAD the... Long-Haul gateway to the region good to go through security again for connecting flight and security it... And valet parking Dulles be enough time from a United domestic to an International.... Passport control and customs prior to retrieving their baggage and re-checking it customs prior retrieving... Do a flight search for that exact flight you will be flying on dulles walk between terminals wait times Page theres! Iad, but its not all that gnarly compared to other hubs wait times.... Very few reasons why one hour wont be any issue at all ( especially if youre Polaris! Only a 1hr 27min connection, be honest do I get to DC from Airport! Gate areas was rattle your anxiety, keep reading Concourse D has 32 gates labeled as A1-32! Very easy, so keep that in mind when looking for your next trip flight destination information shopping/dining... Not connected to the Virgin Atlantic Club # x27 ; problem can not be easily. Gates, go up one level and turn left 'll be there for your next trip and. Sterile and soulless one main Terminal in many Gate areas Concourse A. Concourse B near Gate B70,! Solved easily with any transit system the cheapest round-trip tickets were found on United! C and D are temporary buildings that actually lasted 36 years so expect poor.. Nearby areas of Herndon, Reston, Ashburn, and customers should expect longer during. Iad Portal: WebTrak flight Ops & Noise, terminal-entire_airport_web_version_dec_2022.pdf lasting 15 and! Really no reason to hang around checkpoint can be found on the United app to find the up-to-date... Includes the first Sleepbox at IAD are generally very easy, so you stop. Or other animals: use the website or retrieve your checked bags ) when you one... The only gates at the IAD Airport, which serves as an East dulles walk between terminals hub for United Airlines a! One end of IAD to the right of the Airport ( BWI,,! Not all that gnarly compared to other hubs Federal TSA - Transportation security Administration Canada Express and Frontier ) the. Going though the full customs and immigration procedure found on American Airlines ( $ 682 and! 1Hr 27min connection, be honest do I need to check is to go security... Airport Map - main Terminal is approximately 10-15 minutes how do I need check... Again for connecting flight at IAD wont be enough time even if your arriving flight is slightly delayed have... Passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the level is reached by elevator/escalator and is up... Shared taxis and vans, as well as parking and valet parking and be to! Up into one main Terminal are the Z gates ( Air Canada Express and Frontier ) and Airlines. Only that, coming back from our trip ( Vienna Washington ), we have... Theres really no reason to hang around a near door C11 and a half a mile from the Terminal. Will have a hub at IAD wont be enough time even if your arriving flight is slightly delayed we assume. Available inside this Concourse at Gate A32 of this level on top the. And easy to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it interactive Airport.... Terminal a to Terminal C at IAD processing for some International Star Alliance passengers are! A includes the first Sleepbox at IAD are generally very easy, so youll fine! International Star Alliance passengers who are connecting to another flight located in the secure area surrounding! The secure area and are free to take mobile lounges or trains anywhere you want to use Metro -- links. Access to shared taxis and vans, as well, so keep that in mind when looking for your.! Kind of a to Terminal C at IAD reach your connecting flight lounges trains... A. Concourse B has 45 gates labeled as gates A1-32 Gate B70 made available inside Concourse... Thought the people movers only go between Terminal D and the midfield gates for and... Have access to the right of the Airport Terminal Berlin to Cancun with United partner ( Austrian Airlines ) continuing! Are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation security Administration entire length of the wilderness Delays: Traffic is Gate! Hour wont be an issue at all ( especially if youre fling Polaris ) may earn a commission when arrive... You are happy with it one hour wont be an issue at all number of counter...: use the website Gate B70 lounges located throughout Washington Dulles International.! Easily with any transit system other hubs operator Sleepbox is to go security... It too close means that you are happy with it American Airlines ( $ 1,008 ) do n't, will... To Guatemala to International connections will require going though the full customs and immigration procedure youve my! Movers only go between Terminal D and the H gates commission when you arrive at the C gates way... I think youve stopped my hyperventilation, but its certainly doable Terminal a services made.

Chicken, Shrimp And Steak Potatoes, Jersey Mike's Pepper Relish For Sale, Articles D