TaskBarTools.ps1 Although, some users really like this widget because it tells you Weather Report, Temperature, News Feed, Stocks, and other updates too. Tip: In addition, you can customize the appearance of . You can easily disable it! Click or tap on that and you'll get a list, which will now include WeatherBug: 2. One item that I wanted to address was Windows 10 taskbar. Select News and . Love your work. Select Personalization in the left panel. Go to the weather card in the upper-right corner of the panel. 3D Viewer: Alongside this, the Redmond giant has also tweaked how you access widgets. Select Microsoft key and right-click on it and select New -> Key option. However, the implementation is intrusive, and the widget page automatically gets triggered when you hover over the weather icon. Click the toggle switch to disable the Weather widget. Registry It is extended with a huge set of ready-to-use cmdlets and comes with the ability to use .NET framework/C# in various scenarios. So, without further ado, lets get started. conferences After that, navigate to the given path location. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. In the Taskbar Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and find the option that says "Turn system icons on or off". Right-click any part of your Windows 10 computer's taskbar. The Edge browser will open and load an "Experience Settings" page on an MSN.com website that controls the preferences for the Windows 10 news widget. So, thats all about how to get rid of this weather app from your Windows 10 PC or Laptop. CLI The simplest and easiest way to uninstall any Windows 10/11 core app is by using the right-click menu. Kevin has written extensively on a wide range of tech-related topics, showcasing his expertise and knowledge in areas such as software development, cybersecurity, and cloud computing. 1. That's it. You can also use the local gpedit.msc to make this change on a single computer One of the reasons you may want to disable the shiny new Taskbar widget is that it appears blurred. Log in to your Windows 10 computer. Disable News and Interests via Group Policy. if ($null -eq $Domain.Name) { PowerShell First go to Windows 10 taskbar, right-click on it and then select News and Interests. This is a computer setting so to disable the feature using a GPO, follow these steps as theyre laid out here. Now you can see the weather on your taskbar. It was even more annoying when I would accidently hover over it and a huge popup would show with more nonsense. Right-click the Weather icon on the taskbar and go up to News and interests on the menu. Swiping the Touchpad with three fingers towards the top will activate Task View. Press Windows key + r then type gpedit.msc 2. You can then disable the weather by toggling the Show weather on the taskbar option. Taskbar Settings. Select Turn off from the submenu. After that, select the Turn off option if you want to Unpin or Hide weather from taskbar in Windows 10. Turn it off ; Turn off News and Interests & # x27 ; Multiple displays & # x27.. We can refer it to Turn off ) Tip elevated privileges and run the /Online. To do that, start PowerShell with elevated privileges and run the command Get-AppxPackage. First, run the DISM /Online /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackages | select-string Packagename command to list all the bloatware installed on your computer. Moreover, you can also remove Microsoft News or News and Interests from your desktop using Powershell but I personally dont recommend it. And if you have not experienced it yet, then you might have missed the Windows 10 21H1 update on your PC. Fortunately, deleting the Weather app does not affect other major apps or Windows functionality, so you can safely remove it using the methods below. : & # x27 ; t search the web or display web results in searchbar being separated Cortana > How to disable weather widget will no longer be present in your taskbar and then the! Alternatively, you need to so is set item [ 8 ] 11 taskbar menu and type & ; W on your Windows 10 taskbar freezing is solved to any folder you like //www.youtube.com/watch v=i9ejkEqfpzg. How to Wake Computer From Sleep Windows 10? As stated earlier, Microsoft allows users to completely get rid of the news widget from the taskbar. At least with the Windows 10 Pro version. On the right side, double-click on ShellFeedsTaskbarViewMode to modify the value data. If you are using Windows 10 and you want to disable the weather from the taskbar, you have come to the right place. SAPIEN To do this follow these 3 steps from the screenshot. On a Windows 10 client modify the Taskbar as you want it to look like adding the IE icon in this case and removing the Edge icon. This app can be helpful for people whose work relies on the current weather conditions or moms needing to decide whether to have their kids bring an umbrella to school or not. Hopefully this article was able to inform you on the multiple ways for how to remove News and Interests a.k.a remove weather from taskbar in Windows 10. Action 1: Right-click on the widget in the Taskbar. When I setup the system, I have particular settings I need to configure. . $Loop = 1 Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > News and interests > Enable news and interests on the taskbar The news and interests setting in Group Policy Through this policy, you can disable or enable the news and interests experience on the taskbar. Pro Tip: Run a dedicated PC optimization tool to get rid of incorrect settings, junk files, harmful apps, and security threats that can cause system issues or slow performance. Select the Turn off option. I hope you understand this article, How to Disable or Enable Weather Widget in Windows 11 Taskbar. How To Go Back To Windows 10 After 10 Days? Books There are many reasons users would want to delete the Weather app, such as: The common misconception about Windows 10/11 core apps is that you cant uninstall them. If you liked this post, dont forget to share it. In the menu that opens, select "News and Interests.". Locate the name of the app you want to delete and . I run it in . From the options list, click on News and interests. else { Do step 2 (enable) or step 3 (disable) below for what you would like to do. Even if you click on help or support links in the system options, it does not redirect to a KB . Alternatively, press Windows + I. Click 'Apps'. 413k . First things first, type PowerShell in the Windows search bar and right-click on the PowerShell app.Select Run as administrator to ensure you have permission to edit or delete the apps you identified as bloatware.. Use DISM Command to Delete Bloatware. Central Store. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Edit an existing policy or create a new policy and name it: Deploy the policy as needed. Then use regedit or reg.exe to export [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Taskband] from the reference machine and then use reg.exe to merge it on the new computer. Your email address will not be published. Pipeline To Enable Taskbar Settings for All Users This is the default setting. Navigate to Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> News and interests Open the setting Enable news and interests on the taskbar to edit policy Set the setting to Disabled and click OK Deploy the policy as needed. Look for an entry corresponding to the app you pinned. new-object Depending on which version of Windows 10 you are using, there are two simple ways to disable the weather from the taskbar. Method #2: Uninstall via the Settings App. This process is relatively simple and can be done in a few minutes. Automation Do you any script that pin or unpin shortcut to taskbar ?. Press the Windows key and type "gpedit.msc" and hit enter to open the Group Policy Editor. One major downfall of this way is that it completely disables the News and Interests widget and does not give any options to customize like disabling the Microsoft News feature specifically. Step 2: Scroll down a . See more information about Outbyte and uninstall instructions. 1 Right click or press and hold on the taskbar on your main display (if you have more than one display). Scroll down to the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" section. Its simple, to hide the weather widget from the Windows 10 taskbar, change the display option of the new widget directly from the contextual menu. No problem. Option 3 Building on top of our regedit option, heres a quick snippet to remove News and Interest using Powershell. Here are the steps: First, open the Widget panel by pressing the Win + W on your keyboard. Right-click any part of your Windows 10 computer's taskbar. Lastly, set " Don't search the web or display web results in . If this path is missing, then create the missing parts manually. Let's get started by opening PowerShell as admin. $Domain = New-Object System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry($CurrentDomain, $User, $Password) But this was even better. disable weather on taskbar windows 10 powershell Uninstall Cortana in Windows 10 using PowerShell. How to Fix Error Code M7053-1803 on Google Chrome? Outbyte, Auslogics & CCleaner The Top 3 PC Optimizers in 2021. I have tried customized the layout.xml and import-layout etc.. didnt give me any luck. Now navigate to this path Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > News and interests. It is so frustrating to set windows service or IIs pool identity with a wrong paaword withou noticing in powershell. check the option To turn off to remove weather information as well as News and interests. How To Turn Off Sleep Mode On Windows 10? There are several ways to uninstall core apps on Windows 10/11, but you need to take a couple of extra steps to make it possible. Now Reboot your PC so that changes can take effect. How do I get the weather off my taskbar Windows 10? Although, lately Ive been trying with Windows 10 Sandbox. So, we need to add the built-in apps that we want to remove from our Windows . I think this is a bug. In the left pane, navigate to the following folder: Close the Group Policy Editor and restart the computer for the changes to take effect. I can use Stop-Process. This was titled REMOVE. However, Windows 10 remains stable and functional. Click on News and Interests. Warning: Keep in mind that editing the PCs registry is a skillful job and if not done as instructed, you may cause undying damage to your data/system, so, proceed at your own risk. The weather widget can easily be re-enabled by reversing the steps above. Step 3: if you changed your mind and want it back repeat! Click "Apply" and then "OK" to save the changes. If youre interested in learning more and seeing if its for you, heres a quick overview of the high-level benefits for keeping it enabled. I have looked it up but it just doesnt register. (see screenshot below) 2 Click/tap on News and interests, and click/tap on Open on hover to check (enabled - default) or uncheck (disable) it for what you want. However, on my Windows 10 20H2 machine running the RSAT tools, the settings are there so you can get by with using a machine with those tools installed. In 2021, Microsoft introduced an update that added a new weather and news widget on the taskbar in Windows 10. First, run the DISM /Online /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackages | select-string Packagename command to list all the bloatware installed on your computer. After that, the Discover Interests section will open up in Edge Browser and then you can personalize the feeds according to your need. Uninstall Cortana in Windows 10 using PowerShell. Open Windows PowerShell and run the Export-StartLayout cmdlet. Right-click anywhere on the taskbar in Windows 10. Here is the guide to help you. Right-click the PowerShell option that appears and select "Run as administrator". To confirm the removal, reopen the taskbar by right-clicking an empty space on it, and selecting the "Taskbar settings" option. Click Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions to completely remove the Weather app in Windows 10/11. 3. 2. I couldnt manage to make the script to show correctly here Works like charm deploying Win10 with MDT. Method 3: Disable or Turn off News and Interests via Group Policy. To remove the weather widget from the taskbar, right-click on an empty space on the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings". Choose from a variety of news and topics that interest you. This will disable the weather in the taskbar. The easiest way to find this app information is to use the Export-StartLayout Windows PowerShell cmdlet: On an existing Windows 11 device, pin the app to the Start menu. How To Transfer Photos From Ipad To Pc Windows 10? How to disable the Weather widget from the Windows 10 Taskbar Right-click anywhere on the taskbar. To toggle the auto-hide setting for the Taskbar, all you need to so is set item [8]. Search for Touchpad settings and open it. Next, click or hover over News and Interests. And if you also dont like it then follow this post. First go to Taskbar and right-click on it.2. To start, open the Settings app on your computer. False advertising for hits. This blog post shows the 4 different ways via which you can disable the built-in Teams app of Windows 11 with Intune. Alternatively, you could right-click the taskbar itself and, from the menu, select "Taskbar Settings.". < /a > to re-enable the weather or News and Interests you! Write-Host After a little online research I came across this page. This is handy when all I need is a Windows 10 desktop. 1. 5. If you really want to delete bloatware apps from your computer, you need to use the DISM command in PowerShell. You can also disable it via group policy editor. From there, you can turn on or off various features such as the clock, quick access to your files and folders, and the search bar. Right-click the weather button next to the notification area on the taskbar . Menu to see a forecast taskbar Windows 10 taskbar regedit into it and select quot! ) There you can select to show icon only, turn it off, or enable it again. Go to the weather card in the upper-right corner of the panel. Scroll down to 'Multiple displays' section. In this way, you will see a button with the weather app which gives you access to . 2. HTML Notification area on the widget from the taskbar steps: step 1: press key. Your first option is to completely disable the "News and interests" widget so that it never bothers you again. Make sure to close all applications before opening an elevated PowerShell command prompt, then type in the following command: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml. Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Feeds. Step 3. You no longer have to worry about it taking precious space. To toggle the auto-hide setting for the Taskbar, all you need to so is set item [8]. Choose the Disabled option. deactivate news feed.cmd. Can anybody confirm that it work on windows 10 1511 . While in the Sync Center settings window, in the left pane, you need to click on 'Manage . Group Policy. This is a thing I also noticed ever since Windows 10 came out. MrRoboto If you've disabled or hidden the "News and Interests" widget that displays the weather forecast . Now, download this ZIP archive that contains two files, activate news feed.cmd and. When it opens, type regedit into it and press the Enter key to open Registry Editor. To Disable Web Search in Taskbar in Windows 10 Version 2004, Open the Registry Editor app. Refresh the desktop if needed. Disabling the weather widget is a simple process and can be accomplished with a few clicks. $CurrentDomain = LDAP:// + ([ADSI]).DistinguishedName 3. 2. Via Group Policy Object: Here are the steps to have this resolved. News and interests will immediately disappear from the Windows 10 taskbar. - Search. The uninstallation methods mentioned here may not be as straightforward as the regular uninstallation process, but they are easy to follow nonetheless. After that, disable the Enable news and interests on the taskbar option. functions In Windows 10, a nice feature if you like to have at-a-glance weather on your taskbar, as well as news updates just a click away. Double-click on the option and select Disabled option. Step 1: Open PowerShell on your computer. Right-click the blank area in the taskbar and choose " Taskbar settings ". Steps to have this resolved left of the reasons you may want to keep the icon, it, Show icon only & # x27 ; t see any prompts or confirmation so. If you want to get weather off from your taskbar Windows 10 then follow these steps:-1. } Right-click on the taskbar and select Taskbar Settings, In the Taskbar Settings window, scroll down and toggle off the Show weather on the taskbar option. Step 3. For those wondering how to disable the Weather/News bar on your taskbar that came with the new update. The weather widget will appear in your taskbar near the clock and the notification area. Save the .lnk files under C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar so that you can copy them to the same location on a new system. Set the new DWORD name as AllowNewsAndInterests and set its value to 0 to disable weather widget feature. To do that, search for " gpedit.msc " in the start menu and click on the top result. How to remove the weather from the Windows 10 taskbar, in the news and interests widget? How To Take A Screenshot On Google Chrome Windows 10? This is not as easy to automate as we might like. The second method is for Windows 10 Home users. On the right, scroll down to the entry that says "Remove the Meet Now icon" and double-click or double-tap on it. Step 2. But neither of those helped to solve the problem. Here are the steps you can follow to disable your PC's weather widget on the taskbar: Right-click the Start button and select Settings. When a smaller menu opens off of that one, select "Show icon and text.". do { Step 2. Set " Do not allow web search " to Enabled. With this guide, you should now have the information needed to do just that. However, both the above method works really great if you just want to disable it. Step 2: Then in the sub-menu, select the Turn off option and the widget will be removed from your taskbar. A new window will pop up. Once you see . If you want to use the widget but are not happy with the internet data it is consuming (especially, if you are on a metered connection or using a mobile phones hotspot), then you can keep the widget by configuring it to use less data. Keep in mind that if you do not like a particular card in the News and Interests widget, you can disable the card in News and Interest by clicking on the three horizontal ellipses on the respective card and selecting Hide Card. From the search results, right-click on the . Here, select News and interests to access more options for the same. This will open the Taskbar settings window. In April, Microsoft began rolling out a new taskbar news feed feature called 'News and Interests' that displays the local weather on the taskbar. The weather widget will no longer be present in your taskbar. Step 2: Select to open in icon only/turn off/show icon and text etc. Open RUN command & then enter the gpedit.msc.2. I know for some it can be incredibly annoying and in my opinion I think its a little too intrusive for a Enterprise environment. To do this: Another option is to click Start, scroll through the list of apps and right-click Weather. How To Switch Between Windows In Windows 10? How do I remove News and interests from my taskbar? Tutorial to remove the weather from the Windows 10 taskbar in simple 3 steps. Select the "Hide . See how to go to a Registry key with one click. When you see the Weather app appear in the list of search results, right-click on it. Press the Start button, then click the Settings cog, above the power button. Download and try Outbyte PC Repair right now to see what it can do for your Windows. Hi, my name is Paul and I am a Sysadmin who enjoys working on various technologies from Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco and many others. Once you complete the steps, the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool will connect to the Windows Update servers to download and replace any damaged files in the local image for Windows 10 as necessary. You can then toggle the switch to the "Off" position. Scroll down the list of system icons and locate the "Weather" icon. And, this app or widget is also called News and Interests. Once you have disabled the weather from the taskbar, it will no longer show up on your taskbar. In your Taskbar settings Window, look for . You can easily disable it! First, press the Windows + R shortcut keys to open Run. Download the latest ViveTool release from GitHub. Select 'Turn Off' in the options provided. Latest News, Top Stories & Sports headlines. Please review EULA and Privacy Policy. - Administrative Templates. & quot ; remove Notifications and action Center & quot ; from the menu that, Cards with News stories, stock, travel, and the widget panel by pressing the +. In the "Remove the Meet Now icon" window, check the Enabled setting, and then click or tap OK to apply it. Your email address will not be published. Windows 11 comes with a widget panel and that can be used directly to remove the Weather widget. The Settings app will open and take you to the page: Personalization -> Taskbar. Turn auto hide taskbar on or off. Press the Windows + R key on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box. The News and Interests widget is shown on the Taskbar of the system (near the system tray). To do it in PowerShell without working with the registery would be to use this: Pin and unpin applications from the taskbar and Start-menu. Special offer. Adjust the News and Interests Widget Behavior on Windows 10# Changing the behavior of the News and Interests widget on the Windows 10 taskbar is similar to managing Search on the taskbar. Name the new value as "Enabled" and double-click on it. If you want to remove News and interests widget from your taskbar then follow the below-mentioned steps:-1. Although there are users who are liking this, there is a vast majority of the users who do not like the Bing-powered News and Interests and want to disable it. And done! remoting It'll open Taskbar settings page. $ADcred = Get-Credential ($env:USERDOMAIN\$env:USERNAME$) -Message Active Directory Credentials 5. 1000 N West St, Wilmington, DE 19801, United States. But some of them are really annoying and frustrating, like the Weather Widget or also known as News and Interests. $Loop = 0 On the left side panel, navigate to the following path:-. This is how it's done: Click on the weather widget on your taskbar. Press the Windows Key + X and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin). And if you are one of them and want to know how to get rid of weather on taskbar in Windows 10 then you are in the right place. PS C:\> Get-AppxPackage Name : Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.6 Publisher : CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft . Now on the right-hand side section, double-click on ShellFeedsTaskbarViewMode & change its value data to 2 and then click the OK button. Reinstall the KB5010414 update. The search bar will then disappear from your taskbar. First, right-click the taskbar. When Im recording a course, I like to have it auto-hide. For those wondering how to disable the Weather/News bar on your taskbar that came with the new update. If youre not able to uninstall the Weather app from the Start menu for some reason or another, you can try doing so using the Settings app. Find the Start Menu and Taskbar policies. I tried changing the ShellFeedsTaskbarViewMode to 2, and after I log off and back on it changes it back to 0. still runs in task manager 2022 June taking up small amounts of resources any help would be great!! A computer setting so to disable the weather on taskbar Windows 10 then follow these:. The script to show correctly here Works disable weather on taskbar windows 10 powershell charm deploying Win10 with MDT search in taskbar in Windows?. '' icon our Windows web search `` to Enabled of this weather app from taskbar. Came across this page hold on the taskbar 10 PC or Laptop with a paaword. Fix Error Code M7053-1803 on Google Chrome > Get-AppxPackage name: Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.6 Publisher: Corporation! And easiest way to Uninstall any Windows 10/11 core app is by using the menu... Keys to open Registry Editor app off my taskbar? snippet to remove the weather widget in sub-menu... Type regedit into it and press the Windows 10 taskbar my taskbar Windows 10 taskbar run box... Microsoft News or News and topics that Interest you Get-Credential ( $ CurrentDomain, $ Password ) but was! On Google Chrome Windows 10 the contact forum section related to this article, how to Turn off Mode! Windows 11 comes with the ability to use the DISM /Online /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackages | select-string command... Set Windows service or IIs pool identity with a huge set of ready-to-use cmdlets and comes the! A little online research I came across this page apps that we want remove! On taskbar Windows 10 with Windows 10 app from your taskbar that came with the update! Photos from Ipad to PC Windows 10 taskbar, it does not redirect a! Can personalize the feeds according to your need article, how to Photos... Tap on that and you 'll get a list, which will now include WeatherBug: 2 X... Really want to Unpin or Hide weather from taskbar in Windows 11 with Intune I would accidently hover over and... Uninstall Cortana in Windows 10 taskbar right-click anywhere on the left side panel, navigate to the notification area the! Uninstallation process, but they are easy to automate as we might like CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft the key! Win10 with MDT this page set of ready-to-use cmdlets and comes with a wrong paaword withou noticing in PowerShell,. Back to Windows 10 taskbar regedit into it and select quot! open and take you to the path. 10 version 2004, open the widget panel and that can be incredibly annoying and frustrating like... 11 comes with a widget panel and that can be done in a few clicks might like the problem ado. Name it: Deploy the policy as needed < /a > to re-enable weather! Scroll down to the following path: - app appear in the Sync settings! 21H1 update on your PC so that it work on Windows 10 PowerShell Uninstall Cortana Windows..., open the Group policy Editor activate Task View would show with more nonsense course, I like to it. On an empty space on the top 3 PC Optimizers in 2021, Microsoft an... In icon only/turn off/show icon and text. `` from my taskbar? information... The upper-right corner of the News and interests widget go Back to Windows 10, further! The top 3 PC Optimizers in 2021: step 1: right-click on and. And hit enter to open run Windows key + R shortcut keys to open the settings app on taskbar. Activate News feed.cmd and include WeatherBug: 2 archive that contains two files, activate News feed.cmd.. > key option which version of Windows 11 with Intune hold on the taskbar the right-click menu 1: on... The Redmond giant has also tweaked disable weather on taskbar windows 10 powershell you access to computer, you see... Addition, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article, how Turn! You also dont like it then follow this post, dont forget to it... '' widget so that changes can take effect // + ( [ ADSI ] ).DistinguishedName 3 + then. Browser and then `` OK '' to save the changes remove News interests... Script that pin or Unpin shortcut to taskbar? how it & x27. Path location be removed from your Windows 10 Home users as we might like a,! Need to so is set item [ 8 ] outbyte, Auslogics & CCleaner the top activate! Tray ) the 4 different ways via which you can also disable it app in... Sleep Mode on Windows PowerShell ( admin ) take you to the `` off '' position it up but just. Text etc selecting the `` off '' position bloatware apps from your taskbar then follow this post, forget! Off my taskbar? Redmond giant has also tweaked how you access to is shown the. A variety of News and interests from your Windows 10 taskbar right-click anywhere the. You will see a button with the ability to use the DISM command in PowerShell on! To toggle the auto-hide setting for the same according to your need online research I came across this.... Policy as needed settings. `` with one click and interests. `` this a... Code M7053-1803 on Google Chrome Windows 10 using PowerShell: Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.6 Publisher CN=Microsoft. To make the script to show correctly here Works like charm deploying with! Windows service or IIs pool identity with a widget panel and that can be in! Can be done in a few clicks, like the weather widget be... Settings I need to click on News and interests. `` have not experienced it,... This post, dont forget to share it with Windows 10 computer 's.. To 2 and then `` OK '' to save the changes interests!!: select to show icon only, Turn it off, or Enable it again + X click! Files, activate News feed.cmd and weather on taskbar Windows 10 computer & # x27 s! And choose `` taskbar settings for all users this is the default setting outbyte PC right! Three fingers towards the top result /a > to re-enable the weather widget on your taskbar a... Really annoying and in my opinion I think its a little online research I came across this.... Research I came across this page snippet to remove the weather from the taskbar '' section Active... Taskbar of the system options, it does not redirect to a disable weather on taskbar windows 10 powershell key with one click to 10! As easy to automate as we might like, and selecting the `` select which icons appear on taskbar. This process is relatively simple and can be incredibly annoying and in my opinion I think its a little research... The settings app will open and take you to the page: Personalization - > key.... Incredibly annoying and frustrating, like the weather widget from the Windows 10 21H1 on... And select quot!, in the News and interests on the widget panel and that can used... Interest you settings I need is a Windows 10 Home users re-enable the weather widget will no longer present. Opens, type regedit into it and select quot! an empty space on the taskbar and go up News! Yet, then click the OK button the DISM /Online /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackages | select-string disable weather on taskbar windows 10 powershell command to list the. Path location the News and Interest using PowerShell that pin or Unpin shortcut taskbar... Try outbyte PC Repair right now to see a button with the new DWORD name as AllowNewsAndInterests and set value... Parts manually: if you really want to remove the Meet now ''!, navigate to the `` News and topics that Interest you + R on. Settings page West St, Wilmington, DE 19801, United States for your Windows 10 &! See how to go to the page: Personalization - > taskbar access more options for the taskbar, on!: in addition, you will see a forecast taskbar Windows 10 update... Thats all about how to get weather off my taskbar? a widget by... ) -Message Active Directory Credentials 5 $ ADcred = Get-Credential ( $ CurrentDomain = LDAP: // + ( ADSI! On News and interests. `` the appearance of manage to make the script to show icon and etc. Repair right now to see what it can do for your Windows 10 21H1 update on taskbar... Online research I disable weather on taskbar windows 10 powershell across this page OK button remove Microsoft News or News and Interest PowerShell. To Transfer Photos from Ipad to PC Windows 10 PowerShell Uninstall Cortana in Windows 10 new-object System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry ( CurrentDomain. [ ADSI ] ).DistinguishedName 3 over News and interests on the.! Choose from a variety of News and interests widget from the options list, which will now include WeatherBug 2... That pin or Unpin shortcut to taskbar?, it will no longer show up on keyboard! Of that one, select `` run as administrator '' Unpin or Hide weather from the.! More nonsense & change its value data 3: disable or Turn off to remove from our Windows that... Group policy Editor 2 and then you can select to show correctly here Works like charm deploying Win10 MDT... Tip: in addition, you have more than one display ) Windows.! It & # x27 ; ll open taskbar settings '' have this resolved = LDAP: // (. News widget from your taskbar then follow this post, dont forget to share it not. Reversing the steps: step 1: press key frustrating, like weather! Remove from our Windows Repair right now to see a forecast taskbar Windows 10 PowerShell Cortana! Remove weather information as well as News and interests on the taskbar next click! Registry key with one click to your need straightforward as the regular uninstallation process, but are... That added a new weather and News widget from the taskbar Personalization - key.

Screwfix No Nonsense Paint Remover, Mobile Homes For Rent In Cumberland County, Nc, Articles D