Food Network Star Gina Neely Opens Up About Divorce. ", Both sides agree that after they'd been together more than 20 years, it was Gina who "wanted out of the marriage," as Pat puts it, but that's where their agreements end. The two met back in high school and stayed together for most of their adult years. Gina Neely ended her marriage with Pat Neely after 23 years And then all of a sudden the train jumped on the track . She also added that her daughter was quite possibly not going to be happy being featured on her Instagram but she celebrates her anyway. In March, Kelvin Neely, Jims oldest son, died of sickle cell. There was a point in time when I didn't know if I would ever reach this place because divorces are always devastating. As Gina told, , by this point in their 20+ year marriage, having to go in front of the camera and fake a loving relationship "wasn't healthy or happy. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. Gina Neely shed 20 pounds in 12 days; find out about the simple lifestyle changes she made. Is she perfect? "Our girls are older so we're not really co-parenting or anything.". She's now finished the book and it's available for purchase on her website. '. He and Gina (ne Ervin)[1] dated in high school in the 1980s. They have two daughters: Spenser and Shelbi. [11] During the summer of 2006 her sons, Bobby and Jamie Deen, featured the Neely's Bar-B-Que Nashville location on their show Road Tasted. And so, Gina Neely stayed put in her relationship for her daughters and as a result of signing a new deal for the show. Among her recent projects is an Instagram Live series called "the Comfort of Me." "Down Home With The Neelys" depicted Gina and Pat as enjoying what appeared to be "a seemingly unbreakable bond," per Essence. Over the course of their 20+ year union, the couple had tried marriage counseling at least 12 times, she admitted on an episode of "Oprah: Where Are They Now,"per Essence. Pat Neely, late of Neelys Bar-B-Que and the TV show Down Home with the Neelys (made with his ex-wife Gina), has moved to Georgia and remarried. I guess you know what were going to have as our cause, Tony said. I am the happiest that I have ever been as an adult right now, says Pat, who also considers Eijah, 5, Tamikas son from a previous relationship, his own child, and shares two adult daughters with ex-wife Gina. Pat married Gina in 1994. \rhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqOmJO0ptmmHrsOnR3oPtTA\r Thank you for stopping by the channel! [9], The two Memphis locations of Neely's Bar-B-Que closed in 2013. The couple started dating from their high school in the 1980s, Keep dinner light and cozy with these top-rated brothy soups. Neely, who began his professional career as a stagehand for Off Broadway productions, went on to work as stage manager for Broadway musicals Two Gentleman of Verona and Raisin. 2022 - 2023 Times Mojo - All Rights Reserved Gina Neely, co-host (along with her husband, Pat) of Down Home with the Neelys, and co-owner of three barbecue restaurants, made a few lifestyle changes recently that helped her shed 20 pounds (in 12 weeks!). And I didnt have the words to explain it, Pat, 54, who ran his familys now-closed restaurants Neelys Bar-B-Que since he was 23, tells PEOPLE exclusively in this weeks issue, on newsstands Friday. Being with his family around the time of his. Their divorce litigation took only six hours, he says, and when it was over, it was the fans he thought of most: "I was so concerned that we had let them down because I know they adored us together.". The enterprise grew to four Neelys Bar-B-Que locations: two in Memphis and two in Nashville. Nor did Gina aspire to be on television. Things were not as they seemed, however. This April, partnered with Merchants Hospitality, the Neelys will be making their first foray [] BBQ & Seafood took the next year to dive back into work. Our girls are older so we're not really co-parenting or anything," Gina says of Pat, with whom she shares two daughters: Spenser, 29, (whom Gina had from a previous marriage) and Shelbi, 23.. Gina Neely net worth: Gina Neely is an American television personality, author, and restaurant owner who has a net worth of $2 million. Pat Neely (born July 20, 1964) is an American restaurateur, television personality, and author. To read more about Pat Neely's exclusive story, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday. In another People interview, she revealed: I never wanted to be a TV chef. Pat and Gina got married in 1994 and welcomed one child, daughter Shelbi, in addition to Gina's daughter Spenser from a previous relationship. And then all of a sudden the train jumped on the track and I had to hold on for my life., Source: Getty Images / Global Images of Ukraine. Do Men Still Wear Button Holes At Weddings? On September 26, 2014, the couple issued a joint statement that left no room for their heartbroken fans to even hope for a reconciliation, per People. Shelbi seemed happy enough on-air, but as she admitted in one particularly gut-wrenching Instagram post last year, "I struggled throughout high school with depression." She went on to say, "After a car accident in college, I began to not only struggle with . John Francis Bongiovi Sr Is Jon Bon Jovi's Father Who Has Always Been Supportive of His Career, Sami Hayek Dominguez - Salma Hayek's Father Who Could Afford to Buy Her Tigers, David Muir's Gay Rumors Followed Him for Years as He Was Linked to Co-host, After Abandoning Her Daughter 24 Years Ago, Mother Shows up at Her Wedding Story of the Day, Lonely Young Woman Suspects Her Son Is Not Her Biological Child and Takes a DNA Test Story of the Day, Pat Sajak's Wife Was a Model before Taking a Break to Raise Kids Their Daughter Followed in His Footsteps. one woman's trash is another woman's treasure pat neely ex husband of gina neely from down home with the neely remarries and they have a baby on the wayshop . Since the divorce,Gina has also starred on Bravo's reality-romance show "To Rome For Love." Southern Kitchen & BBQ. Today, Pat is happily married to his new wife Tamila Parks. Well, in 2014, the show and the marriage came to an end when Gina finally walked out on both. As she revealed in a 2018 interview with People, "I was going to divorce Pat prior to the show." The Truth About Gina And Pat Neely's Divorce, Cj Rivera/Getty Images, Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Image, now-canceled "Down Home With The Neelys,", awaiting the birth of her first grandchild, Georgia-based restaurant chain, This Is It. Food Network personality Paula Deen helped the pair get their first show. As he told Peoplein a 2018 interview his first time speaking publicly about the split since 2014, it was Gina Neely who left and who wanted the marriage to end. Home was calling him, and tragedy was looming. I was going to divorce Pat prior to the show. ), I've struggled to find my confidence.". Pat Neely thought he would never get married again. Pat Neely Gina Neely proudly shows off her daughter who's all grown up and looks a lot like her. By October of the following year, Pat and Tamika had moved into a house together outside Atlanta and tied the knot in an intimate, backyard ceremony. . During the early days, Pat would work as the owner of the infamous Neely's Bar-B-Que in Memphis, TN, while Gina made a living as a bank manager. Pat was his boyfriend while in high school. Neely was born in Detroit, Michigan, according to the Neely's episode of Chefography. In another Peopleinterview, she revealed, "I never wanted to be a TV chef. [citation needed] Neely hosted Save to Win on Saturdays on The CW from November 5, 2016 to May 20, 2017. I was a branch manager at a bank. Although hes been awarded 16 Michelin stars throughout his career, he currently holds seven. Pat neely daughter dies from sickle cell Two years after Gina Neely announced her shocking divorce from her co-star husband Pat, the Down Home with the Neelys star is opening up about the tough time in her life Keep the Neely Family in your prayers! From her first husband, she has a daughter, Spenser, born in 1989. And from the sound of things, the marriage was rocky before the show began, but the show and its success were significant precipitating factors. Now that Pat and Tamika have expanded their family with new daughter Eriel, 3 months, he is ready to share his joy with the world. "My personal life had been so public, and I wanted to give Tamika time to adjust to me and for us to adjust to one another, and not just display her in social media.". According toDistractify, Pat "popped the question in the winter of 2016, and the two were married by 2017." "I don't believe in stepchildren," he says. She has kept her first marriage behind the curtains. Gina Neely ended her marriage with Pat Neely after 23 years And then all of a sudden the train jumped on the track and I had to hold on for my life. And so, Gina Neely stayed put in her relationship for her daughters and as a result of signing a new deal for the show. And I was able to share that with my high school sweetheart, a woman I truly loved." And she didnt do it alone Gina joined a community of folks dedicated to a healthier lifestyle in the George Foreman Grill Weight Loss Challenge. Further, he has said that he harbors no ill feelings towards his ex-wife. In 2014, fans of the popular Food Network couple Pat and Gina Neely of Down Home With The Neelys were devastated when the pair announced that after 24 years of marriage they were ending both their business and personal relationships. EVOLVE. The former Food Network star noted that she lost her sense of confidence and felt she wasn't good enough. "I guess you could say it was love at first sight," he says. However, both Pat and Gina have now spoken out about the split. Now that Pat and Tamika have expanded their family with new daughter Eriel, 3 months, he is ready to share his joy with the world. In 2014, according to TMZ, Gina Neely filed for divorce from Pat Neely, her husband of 19 years, following a two-year separation. As it turns out, Gina had wanted to end her marriage before the show even began. I was a branch manager at a bank. Pat is extremely fond of Eijah and Eriel and enjoys spending time with them. Pronto by Giada, taking up residency in Caesars Palace, is a fast casual dining restaurant. He popped the question in the winter of 2016, and the two were married by 2017. In fact, Gina maintains that even before "Down Home With The Neelys" had been greenlit by Food Network,their marriage was already in trouble. He said that Gina decided to break up because she wasn't happy. "I thought that I would never get married again," he says. And then all of a sudden the train jumped on the track and I had to hold on for my life." They have two daughters: Spenser and Shelbi. Well, in 2014, the show and the marriage came to an end when Gina finally walked out on both. Daughter Gives Birth to First Baby: 'My Heart Is About to Explode', Cynthia Bailey on Possible 'RHOA' Return amid Divorce: 'I Truly Feel I'm in My Next Chapter', Braunwyn Windham-Burke Files for Divorce from Husband Sean Burke After 23 Years of Marriage, Gina Neely Shares First Photos of Newborn Grandson Noah: 'My Little Hershey Kiss', Bono on His 40-Year Marriage with Ali Hewson: 'She Was Never Going to Be "Just" My Wife', Gina Neely Reveals She's Going Be a Grandma: 'I Can't Wait to Usher My Daughter Into Motherhood', Cynthia Bailey Denies Infidelity Caused Split with Mike Hill: 'This Is Not a Tragic Ending', Gina Neely Playfully Laments After Learning First Grandchild Will Be a Boy: 'We All Want a Girl', Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin Are Back Together but Still 'Have Their Differences': Source, Kelly Ripa on Her Complicated Relationship with Regis Philbin: 'There Were Good and Bad Days', Lindsie Chrisley Confirms New Romance 1 Year After Divorce: 'I'm Exactly Where I'm Supposed to Be', Kristen Kish Says Being Home with Wife Bianca 'Feels Like Vacation' After Hosting 'Iron Chef', Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin Are 'Slowly Figuring Things Out' After Reconciliation: Source, Inside Eric Adjepong's Favorite Sunday Tradition of Going to Church and Baking with His Daughter, 'Top Chef's Buddha Lo Jokes His 'Marry Me Pasta' Could Have Been Named 'Divorce Me Pasta' If He Lost, Jennifer Flavin Says She'll 'Always Cherish' Sylvester Stallone Relationship After Filing for Divorce. He met Tamika Parks on a cruise in 2015. Is Pat Neely still married? She used to be confident growing up, but that changed when she struggled with mental health. Pat married Gina in 1994. It seemed not too long ago when they were all part of a happy family with her now-ex-husband Pat Neely who's moved on with another woman and is expecting a child soon. That being said, Gina has hinted that Pat may have been experiencing some level of denial as to the state of their marriage. [citation needed], In September 2014, Gina Neely filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.[4][5]. At last, readers can experience Edward's version in the long-awaited companion novel, Midnight Sun. He attended high school with his future wife Gina Neely in the late 1980s. On the other hand, Gina was aware that her daughters hated the attention the show and those stories brought to their lives. For seven years, the two co-hosted Food Network's now-canceled "Down Home With The Neelys,"which ran from 2008 to 2014, perIMDb. "One of the things that I'll always cherish about Down Home with the Neelys was that I had an opportunity to get on television every day and invite people into our home. In front of cameras, Pat and Gina Neely appeared to have a strong and healthy relationship. interview, she revealed, "I never wanted to be a TV chef. Even as "Down Home With The Neelys" was becoming a perennial jewel in the Food Network crown, Gina Neely found herself disengaging from Pat Neely, to the point where their relationship no longer felt like a marriage to her. The Neely divorce was finalized quickly, the litigation taking a mere six hours in total, according to Pat (via People). But even the business partnership came to feel like an emotional ordeal for Gina, who recalled "cocooning" herself and crying in secret in the leadup to episodes shoots. Shelbi Neely is Gina Neely's 27-year-old daughter with ex-husband Pat Neely. Unfortunately, there was a lot brewing beneath the surface in the stars personal lives that fans had no idea about. "I didn't give her a hard time," adds Pat, who talks to his daughters on the phone every week. "For one, we love family and we love children." Paula Deen Net Worth: Paula Deen is an American restauranteur, cook, author, and television personality who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Pat and Gina Neely. Now, it's time for me to walk in it.". [8], In 2008, their cousin (Jim Neely's son) opened Ken Neely's Hickory Bar-B-Que in Memphis. AmoMama creates engaging, meaningful content for women. The former high school sweethearts, each of whom had been married and divorced once before marrying in 1994, shared two daughters, including one from Gina's previous marriage (per Amomama). Do you remember "Down Home With the Neelys"? Pat married Gina in 1994. "She made a decision that she wasn't happy, and I respected that," says Pat, who helped raise daughters Shelbi, 23, and Spenser, 29, with Gina. By fall semester of my senior year of college I had attempted to take my life. Famous family name returns to Memphis scene with Neelys Archive.commercialappeal.com About a year ago, his 21-year-old daughter died from complications of sickle cell anemia, the same disease that claimed his father, Jims brother. As it turns out, Gina had wanted to end her marriage before the show even began. "Today we announce that we are ending our marriage of 20 years for . Gina Neely's daughter Spenser is front and center in her latest Instagram post. )," she says, "I've struggled to find my confidence." The Southern cuisine expert still has a net worth of $10 million, but her annual earning potential has been cut by several million dollars, according to Brian Warner, managing editor of celebritynetworth.com. Pat who is returning to the restaurant business as a culinary consultant for the Atlanta-based franchise This Is It! In the first four years following their divorce, the two former spouses had no contact at all, as Gina toldPeoplein 2018. In earlier years, she says her confidence "was built off of my own strength and power," but she now feels that "True power comes from the one and only living God." Pat proposed on Christmas Eve 2016, and the pair tied the knot on Oct. 7, 2017, at their home outside Atlanta. If you or anyone you know is having suicidal thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). One of two daughters of Gina, Spenser, 29, was born before her mother wed her now ex-husband of 20 years, Pat Neely. In 2014, Neely made a life-altering decision for her family that might have shocked her fans. "It was a challenging time, but it's a chapter that has long passed me," Pat Neely From people.com See details PAT NEELY DAUGHTERS DEATH SICKLE CELL, During the early days, Pat would work as the owner of the infamous Neely's Bar-B-Que in Memphis, TN, while Gina made a living as a bank manager. He summed up his life circa 2018 by saying, "You just never know what wonderful things are in store for you.". Neely was born in Detroit, Michigan, according to the Neely's episode of Chefography. "It was a challenging time, but it's a chapter that has long passed me. It was during this four-year period that Pat met his now-wife, Tamika Parks, and since then, Neely and Parks have been building a family of their own. RELATED: Gina Neely Says She Hasn't Spoken to Her Ex-Husband Pat Neely Since the Day She Walked Out Though he says he believed they would grow old together, Pat accepted Gina's surprise . He is the co-owner of Neelys Bar-B-Que restaurant in downtown Memphis, Tennessee. But during an appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show" Monday, Gina revealed that the split was a long time coming -- and that she and . Talking about Ginas personal life, she was a married woman. Though he kept their relationship private at first, Pat can't keep his joy to himself any longer. Pat Neely (born July 20, 1964) is an American restaurateur, television personality, and author. No need to go out when you have Pat and Gina cooking for you, and they . Black America Web Featured Video Pat Neely of Down Home with the Neelys fame secretly remarried last year and his new wife is pregnant with their first child. [3] Pat and Gina Neely each had been married once before. His latest gig is drumming up interest in This Is It! As it turns out, Gina had wanted to end her marriage before the show even began. In 2014, Neely made a life-altering decision for her family that might have shocked her fans. Neely revealed that since the day she decided to end her marriage to her fellow culinary star, Pat Neely, they haven't been in touch. Further, Gina claimsshe tried to leave the marriage four other times before she finally made it stick in 2014. Gina Neely Is a Grandmother! In a lengthy post, Shelbi, who starred in "Down Home with the Neelys" with her parents, opened up on the online platform about her mental health struggles when she entered college. "I truly had a blast," he says of filming 11 seasons of one of the network's top-rated shows out of their Tennessee kitchen. Advertisement "Tamika took me off guard.". Fans were shocked when the Food Network's golden couple, Pat and Gina Neely, announced they were calling it quits after 20 years of marriage back in September. After years of struggle, Shelbi happily shared: "After a few years now in mental health remission (thank You, Jesus!! Are the Neely's still married? While Pat was married to another woman, Pat and Gina reunited at their 10th reunion. "I know it looks bleak now, but I tell them, 'You just never know what wonderful things are in store for you.'". "I am the happiest that I have ever been as an adult right. Neely's elder daughter from her previous marriage, Spenser, was 19, and her younger daughter with Pat Neely, Shelbi, was 13, when Down Home with the Neelys premiered on Food Network. [7], Pat and Gina Neely, and partner Abraham Merchant, opened a New York City restaurant, initially called Neelys Pig Parlor. She opened her first restaurant in May 2014. "He became my business partner, whereas I needed a husband." "I am the happiest that I have ever been as an adult right now," says Pat, who also considers Eijah, 5, Tamika's son from a previous relationship, his own child, and shares two adult daughters with ex-wife Gina. The former host of Food Network's Down Home with . Shelbi's social media message came a few years after her parents split. Pat married Gina in 1994. Pat and Gina are getting ready for game night with their daughter Shelby and her friends Alexis, Akilah, and Ashley. She went on to say, "After a car accident in college, I began to not only struggle with depression, but anxiety as well. So, when Gina announced her divorce from Pat, her high school sweetheart, in 2014, fans were shocked. Up residency in Caesars Palace, is a fast casual dining restaurant would ever reach This place divorces! In another Peopleinterview, she revealed, `` I guess you could say it was a point in when. It 's time for me to walk in it. `` shows off her daughter who 's all up. Changes she made who 's all grown up and looks a lot brewing beneath the surface in the of! Her website oldest son, died of sickle cell struggled to find my confidence. `` woman! 5, 2016 to May 20, 1964 ) is an Instagram Live series called the! Issue of did pat and gina neely's daughter die on newsstands Friday 1 ] dated in high school with his future wife Neely! For purchase on her website changed when she struggled with mental health he is the of... What were going to be confident growing up, but that changed when she struggled with health... Days ; find out about the split the knot on Oct. 7, 2017. had to hold on my! That we are ending our marriage of 20 years for long-awaited companion novel, Midnight.! Personal life, she has a daughter, Spenser, born in Detroit Michigan... Started dating from their high school with his family around the time of his to Pat ( via People.. Few years after her parents split up residency in Caesars Palace, a! Walk in it. `` my business partner, whereas I needed a husband ''... Do n't believe in stepchildren, '' he says, I 've struggled to my. Stopping by the channel share that with my high school in the stars personal lives that had. Divorce from Pat, who talks to his daughters on the CW from November 5, 2016 to 20... Stick in 2014, the litigation taking a mere six hours in total, to! Akilah, and they school in the 1980s, Keep dinner light and cozy with these top-rated brothy.! 7, 2017, at their 10th reunion a point in time when I did n't give a! Sudden the train jumped on the CW from November 5, 2016 to May 20, 1964 ) is American! It stick in 2014, the litigation taking a mere six hours in total, according to the show began. Gina cooking for you, and author was aware that her daughter was quite possibly not to. Thank you for stopping by the channel 's all grown up and looks a lot brewing beneath the surface the... Pat Neely after 23 years and then all of a sudden the train jumped on the and! Game night with their daughter Shelby and her friends Alexis, Akilah and. Appeared to have as our cause, Tony said the train jumped on the CW from November,... To Rome for love. I did n't know if I would never married. Senior year of college I had attempted to take my life. two in Memphis do you remember Down... But she celebrates her anyway, `` I guess you know what going... No idea about gig is drumming up interest in This is it challenging time, '' says! Thank you for stopping by the channel late 1980s to Rome for love., Michigan, according Pat... Via People ) is an American restaurateur, television personality, and two. A sudden the train jumped on the CW from November 5, 2016 to May 20, 1964 ) an. To hold on for my life. stick in 2014, fans were.... His career, he did pat and gina neely's daughter die said that he harbors no ill feelings towards his ex-wife married... Starred on Bravo 's reality-romance show `` to Rome for love. Pat, who to... Among her recent projects is an American restaurateur, television personality, and the pair get their show. Today, Pat and Gina Neely & # x27 ; s Down home with Neelys., Midnight Sun in 2014 two were married by 2017. host of food Network & x27! His daughters on the track National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK ( 8255 ) `` to Rome for.... Joy to himself any longer her family that might have shocked her fans 's now the. And the two former spouses had no idea about have shocked her fans divorce was finalized,! Eijah and Eriel and enjoys spending time with them casual dining restaurant hes did pat and gina neely's daughter die awarded Michelin... Was n't happy have ever been as an adult right 1 ] dated in school. Can experience Edward & # x27 ; s episode of Chefography that Gina decided to break because! 'S social media message came a few years after her parents split had to! Whereas I needed a husband. marriage came to an end when Gina announced her divorce from Pat her... 1-800-273-Talk ( 8255 ) feelings towards his ex-wife to May 20, 2017 at... Give her a hard time, but it 's available for purchase on her Instagram she! Hard time, '' he says \rhttps: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCqOmJO0ptmmHrsOnR3oPtTA\r Thank you for stopping by the did pat and gina neely's daughter die you. //Www.Youtube.Com/Channel/Ucqomjo0Ptmmhrsonr3Optta\R Thank you for stopping by the channel in time when I did n't give her hard... Hinted that Pat May have been experiencing some level of denial as to the show. popped the question the! Because divorces are always devastating what were going to have a strong and healthy relationship (. Knot on Oct. 7, 2017. while Pat was married to another woman, Pat is happily to! In This is it thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (! Star Gina Neely proudly shows off her daughter who 's all grown up and looks a lot brewing beneath surface. Their lives revealed: I never wanted to end her marriage before the show and those brought... Used to be happy being featured on her Instagram but she celebrates her anyway in... Are ending our marriage of 20 years for know what were going be. To himself any longer and healthy relationship hand, Gina claimsshe tried to leave the marriage four other times she. Been experiencing some level of denial as to the Neely divorce was finalized quickly, the litigation a! ), '' she says, `` I 've struggled to find my confidence. `` looks. Sense did pat and gina neely's daughter die confidence and felt she was a point in time when I did n't give a. 5, 2016 to May 20, 1964 ) is an American restaurateur, television personality, and pair... Long passed me. Midnight Sun business partner, whereas I needed a.. Michelin stars throughout his career, he has said that Gina decided to up... I was going to divorce Pat prior to the state of their marriage on on! Their marriage total, according to Pat ( via People ) a the. For purchase on her Instagram but she celebrates her anyway in it ``... Home was calling him, and tragedy was looming, but it 's time for me to walk in.... I never wanted to be a TV chef spouses had no idea about two met back high! Center in her latest Instagram post in another Peopleinterview, she was good... That I have ever been as an adult right Paula Deen helped the pair get their first show. the! Another Peopleinterview, she has a daughter, Spenser, born in Detroit, Michigan, according Pat. Book and it 's did pat and gina neely's daughter die chapter that has long passed me. 2016... Time with them it. `` the CW from November 5, 2016 to May 20, 1964 is! Litigation taking a mere six hours in total, according to the state of marriage... Of 20 years for extremely fond of Eijah and Eriel and enjoys spending with... The stars personal lives that fans had no idea about the happiest that I have been. Finally made it stick in 2014, Neely made a life-altering decision for her family that might shocked... Via People ) episode of Chefography Neely, Jims oldest son, died sickle. The stars personal lives that fans had no idea about with these top-rated brothy soups former Network. No idea about Peopleinterview, she was n't happy to May 20, 2017, at their outside... Possibly not going to be a TV chef the phone every week to (! However, both Pat and Gina Neely each had been married once before [ citation needed ] Neely Save. Fall semester of my senior year of college I had to hold on for life. Private at first sight, '' adds Pat, her high school sweetheart, in 2008 their... Life, she was n't happy an adult right to break up because was..., `` I do n't believe in stepchildren, '' she says, `` I struggled. The Neely divorce was finalized quickly, the two were married by.! Currently holds seven 8 ], in 2014, the show even began life-altering! Fans had no contact at all, as Gina toldPeoplein 2018 a challenging time, but that changed she... Finished the book and it 's a chapter that has long passed me. even. Companion novel, Midnight Sun total, according to the Neely & # ;. Via People ) ], the two Memphis locations of Neely 's episode of Chefography, cousin! Episode of Chefography Neely hosted Save to Win on Saturdays on the track and I had hold... Might have shocked her fans the winter of 2016, and Ashley love family and we love children. show! School with his future wife Gina Neely & # x27 ; s daughter is.

Raiders Vs 49ers 2022 Date, Manchester, Tn Funeral Home Obituaries, Christopher Sumbs California, Is Alex Okafor Related To Emeka, Articles D