East Clayton Elementary School. Overall this is a good place to live, very quiet neighborhood (with the exception of the break-ins), leasing office and maintenance are always available and if by change you are late on your rent one day they will help you out. Additionally there are 2 bedrooms on the main level and spacious bath. East Side Atlanta; East Atlanta; 976 Bouldercrest Drive SE, Atlanta, DeKalb County, GA, 30316 For Sale Listed by Jon Huff with Keller Williams Realty. 30518, 1-3 Br "But we're glad to be leaving, because this storm is gonna be bad. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? GA The residents are pretty friendly and its a nice commute into the city. From repeat issues with the air conditioner in the town home Im currently renting that maintenance wasnt skilled enough to correct, nor were they willing to replace the old a/c unit, to the bath/shower not working in the only full bathroom in the unit, maintenance has been slow to respond. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. We called out maintenance and were basically told that there was nothing they could or would do because the squirrel(s) were in everyones apartments. East Point Apartments; Popular Searches. 976 Bouldercrest Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 | Zillow For Sale By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Explore, Brand-New Fitness Studio- Coming this Summer, Artesian East Village Health and Fitness Center, East Village Apartments READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. 77. . After having an attorney review the lease, I see how they are legally allowed to do this but truly- is that morally sound? 30066, 1-3 Br 2037 Brannen Road SE Atlanta, GA 30316 View Map $279,900 Schedule a Tour Thanks for making this space feel like home. Based on Redfin calculations of home data from MLS and/or public records. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. You'll love winters with the living room fireplace and you'll love warmer weather with the convenient covered porch off the living room. Zestimate Home Value: $270,500. Driver suffers major injuries in Scotts Valley highway crash 1438 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316 Map Eastside Atlanta $1,350 - $2,905 1 - 3 Beds 29 Images Last Updated: 5 Hrs. Artesian East Village is within 13 minutes or 5.0 miles from Georgia Perim. When there was a newscast of local disturbing events the complex took action adding more security and daily checks on all gates and locks to assist with our collective safety. This apartment lists for $1414-$1751/mo, and includes 1-3 beds, 1-2 baths, and 650-1155 Sq. Quick access to I-20 for easy commutes all over Atlanta. Love the Newley remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. While the ownership and management staff have changed the effort in taking care of me has not faltered. SE in the 30316 area of Atlanta. This highly sought-after district is home to both Krog Street Market and Ponce City Market, known for unique eats and specialty shops. There are always a couple small items. Ben Lomond motorcyclist killed in head-on, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Ben Lomond motorcyclist killed in head-on collision, Driver suffers major injuries in Scotts Valley highway crash, ID released of Santa Cruz man killed in Bonny Doon solo crash, Coast Line | Santa Cruz County Disaster Recovery Centers extended, Weekend solo crash claims life in Pleasure Point, Highway 17 reopens after winter storm blasts region, Capitola officials share wharf rebuild plans, Santa Cruz County supervisors reject Andy Schiffrin Planning Commission nomination, Newsom rescinds Californias COVID-19 state of emergency, marking an end to the pandemic era, Former Santa Cruz man victim of fatal Kansas shooting, Cabrillo College appoints Martha Victoria Vega to Area 5 trustee seat, Watsonville Film Festival kicks off 11th edition Friday, Going with flow: How the Santa Cruz water treatment plant took on Januarys storms, Denver gang member gave 14-year-old permission to open fire on woman with AR-15 after fender-bender, DA alleges, In 4 years, Lori Lightfoot went from breakout political star to divisive mayor of a Chicago beset by pandemic and crime, Florida lawmakers to consider expansion of so-called dont say gay law, Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads See video, Rapper Travis Scott wanted for assaulting Manhattan club sound engineer, destroying $12K in equipment, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Expect More at the Artesian East Village. Zero-entry with outdoor kitchen and fire pit. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. 30134, 1-3 Br Staying is not worth the risk," said Legros. ). 1438 Bouldercrest Road Atlanta, GA 30316 Your best life starts here at Artesian East Village, a community featuring renovated 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments and townhomes in east Atlanta, GA! The gates NEVER works nor do the clickers they give you to open them. a product of First Street Foundation. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Shopping. GA Write a Review for Paradise East Apartments. Unforunately in the 9 months that I've been here they've changed management companies a total of 3 times. Also, they claim that they're going to fix the "gate" but it been almost a year and its still broken. ID released of Santa Cruz man killed in Bonny Doon solo crash When a life change required me to make a decision, Fogelman offered me a renewal extension without clearly stating the caveat that I was agreeing to extend my lease as a month to month. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an 15.6 mi, Sandy Springs, The pedestrian security gate has not actually worked in over a year, but they are working on it at one point I was told that someone could just jump the fence anyway, so why worry about the gate? Prior to moving in Kuaana reached out and made the entire process fairly simple. Select apt / unit: Property Detail Report View Neighbors. Not only is it ideal for jogging, biking, and dog walking, but along this paved trail are modern apartment complexes, top-notch eateries, happening bars, and modern breweries. True to Atlantas reputation as a city in a forest, Gresham Park is comprised of lush streetscapes with plenty of tree coverage. This home has a low noise level for the surrounding area. Property Use: 1480-1504 Bouldercrest Rd SE , Atlanta , GA 30316 Get Directions This Property Available Property Neighborhood Just south of I-20 and East Atlanta lies Gresham Park, a laidback suburban community that provides families a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city center. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. GA Ft. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the They don't care about your living conditions. Here youll find two shopping centers within 1.6 miles. Property Manager at Artesian East Village, Responded To This Review, Thank you for your feedback! Prepare your signature dish in the chef-friendly kitchen with quartz countertops, then savor it in the comfort of your dining area. Located just steps away from Glen Emerald Park and minutes away from East Atlanta Village. I-285 W to Exit 51 for Bouldercrest Road. We brushed that under the rug, but then came the break-ins. ). Schools Restaurants Groceries Coffee Banks Shops Fitness. GreatSchools See photos and price history of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,800 Sq. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. 30067, 1-3 Br Artesian East Village is sought-after for exceptional quality living! The neighborhoods sleepy atmosphere is loved by its residents, but theres plenty to do just outside its borders in East Atlanta Village and Ormewood Park. A bump in cost of this that or the other. Just south of I-20 and East Atlanta lies Gresham Park, a laidback suburban community that provides families a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city center. EAST ATLANTA ZONE 6 -BOULDERCREST 352,601 views Dec 5, 2008 590 Dislike Share Save EastEndQuack 688 subscribers ONE LAST LOOK BEFORE THEY TEAR DOWN SUN VALLEY, HOME OF GUCCI MAINE AND OJ DA. Highway 17 reopens after winter storm blasts region. Damian Lanctot was driving eastbound on Alba Road east of Western Avenue . In addition, we have a business center for working remotely, as well as a fully equipped fitness center that opens to green views. Thanks for reporting an issue. Paradise East Apartments is 8.0 miles from Fort McPherson, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Gillem. Located just a mile from East Atlanta Village - super convenient for dining out. The front office agents are useless. 19.4 mi, Marietta, ARTESIAN EAST VILLAGESeize your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Atlanta, GA. Make Artesian East Village your home and experience the lifestyle you deserve. Offering spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and town homes in East Atlanta. I currently live here and it's not as great as they make it sound. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 30316, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. Se location in the 30316 area of Atlanta is a great place for you to move. Style Available 1 Bed 1 Bath $1,430 - $2,294 815 Sq Ft 1B Must move in by 1/24/23. The only other qualm I have is the lack of storage space (no linen closet, pantry) we have and the size of the master bathroom. Community Information 324 . Take driveway on left at 11059 down to the property (before Fritch Creek Rd). According to the CHP, Lanctot, who was driving at an unknown speed, was ejected from the motorcycle in the crash. 1411 Bouldercrest Road, Atlanta, GA 30316 is a Mixed Use, Commercial property listed for $1,500,000 The property is 0 sq. Last week's windstorm knocked down trees and heavy branches, and triggered a small mudslide behind his home. Displayed square footage is approximate. Hopefully Greystar will get it in their heads that they could keep residents longer if rent stayed consistent. 30350, 1-2 Br Coll., Decatur. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. We estimate that 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE would rent for between $2,409 and $3,468. Business Center; The study area is bound by Interstate 285 to the north, parcels along the east side of Bouldercrest Road to the east, the Clayton County line on the south, and the Fulton County line to the west, as illustrated in Map 1.1 below. Beautiful forest setting with plenty of of room to take in and enjoy the outdoors. GA Experience and enjoy the benefit of living in a professionally managed community with a location thats hard to match. ShareLink Copied Map. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. I have had my place broken into twice in the two years I have lived here. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. I have lived here for two years and have seen the management folks come and go. to $2,917, our property offers 1 Bedroom Apt, 2 Bedroom Apt or 3 Bedroom Apt apartments perfect for singles, couples, roommates or families. Please contact the office so that we can assist you further. Just minutes away from the shops & restaurants of East Atlanta Village. What comparable homes are near this home? 1, 2, 3-Bedroom Apartments in East Atlanta, Proudly introducing Artesian East Village Apartments, a community with a highly connected address and an amenity package thats second to none. What is the rental estimate for this home? Very very frustrating. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. We'd be happy to review your account, so please contact us at 404-748-4466 when you get a moment. Originally when I moved in this was called Parkside @ East Atlanta. Paradise East Apartments has 5 parks within 5.9 miles, including Trees Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse. SE, Atlanta, GA. With rental rates ranging from $1,359. The second floor features a large primary bedroom and recently renovated en-suite bath. Happens no matter where ya live. Space is no concern, either, since our apartments in East Atlanta Village range anywhere between 650 and 1,155 square feet. Listing details information provided by Jon Huff. They are without a doubt the laziest group of people I have ever met - expect nothing. Paradise East Apartments is located in Gresham Park in the city of Atlanta. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. It absorbs very little, if any, and then most of that water just runs off and it takes anything that's loose on on the top of the ground with it," said Sullivan-Green. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Taxes and fees shown are national averages. . Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and For residents still weary from last fall's fires, the threat of heavy winter rains and potential mudslides have been weighting on their minds. This is a solid home on a granite foundation which has been lovingly renovated. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Rent is low and affordable. Menu. Although we have never been a victim (thank GOD) it does make you a little uneasy. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. the lifestyle you deserve. Everything was perfect until winter time came. Open layout on the main level featuring a large dining room, living room, family room & beautiful chefs kitchen! Living here continues to be disappointing. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport affords South DeKalb County access to the world. I think this is a good bang for you buck. Adam Legros is evacuating his home on Hwy. You are viewing the MLS property details of the home for sale at 1411 Bouldercrest Road Atlanta, GA 30316, which includes 0 bedrooms, 0 bathrooms and has approximately 0 . This community has a variety of amenities and features including: balconies, smoke-free options, and rentable storage units. Our apartment was newly renovated (black appliances, brand new washer and dryer, updated fixtures) we previously lived 5 minutes up the road in a luxury apartment (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops) and paid $1250 for s 2bd/2bth so this was a steel for us. Check out all of the lively hangouts and delicious cuisine that Eastside Atlanta has to offer, from Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall to Six Feet Under Pub & Fish House. I'm about to show you where Rappers 21 savage and Young Nudy grew up. Crashes and Disasters | "And these flows tend to be quick, so there's no outrunning them.". East Atlanta/Bouldercrest Acres, Investor Special or Owner Occupants Welcome! Amazing commercial/ mixed-use opportunity in prime East Atlanta Location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods! This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. That being said the pedestrian gate is still not functional across the road. First published on January 25, 2021 / 11:25 PM. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, You'll see the home across foot bridge. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? And the gates haven't been fixed for months and neither has the pool. Maintenance seems lazy and incompetent, management leaves a lot to be desired, and the office staff(with the exception of one woman) is less than helpful while projecting nasty energy. Artesian East Village has 2 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Other fees may apply, please contact the property for details. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Especially since they are renovating apartments yet again. 25.3 mi, Sugar Hill, a product of First Street Foundation. Time and distance from Artesian East Village. Eagles Run is an apartment community located in DeKalb County and the 30316 ZIP Code. Explore all the details that make these, Brand-New Fitness Studio- Coming this Summer. BEN LOMOND (CBS SF) -- Cal Fire issued evacuation orders Monday for residents living in the Santa Cruz Mountain burn area of last fall's devastating CZU Lightning Complex fire as a potent winter storm, packing as much as 6-8 inches of rain and carrying with it the threat of deadly mudslides, rolled toward the San Francisco Bay Area. Abandoned cars. 198 other people are currently interested in this property. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. House Features Dishwasher Granite Countertops Microwave Range Dishwasher Granite Countertops Microwave Range Lease Details & Fees Fees Parking Garage Unassigned Parking Location 2250 Bouldercrest Rd , Atlanta , The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. A detailed map of the evacuation warning and evacuation order areas can be found at the ZoneHaven website. Shame on you, Fogelman. I guess I'll ride it out and see how the rest of my stay is. Please accept our apologies for your frustrations caused by your move-out fees. Imagine a sun-filled space that features designer finishes throughout, as well as a bevy of practical features. 3 Baths. AFR said its crews had had left with the Atlanta Police Department taking charge of the scene. Call for Rent Sent them all of the bills/paperwork showing that it wasnt owed multiple times, and never a single response from their end. $1,388-$6,639 update to your home value. Contact the property and ask for a private showing! Neighbors who don't bring in trash, cars that don't move for weeks with no decals, small concerns. All Rights Reserved. Don't miss this opportunity! If your desperate it's not bad but you def can do better. 1805 Bouldercrest Rd SE. View All Hours $385,000 3 Bd 2 Ba 2,200 Sqft ($175/Sqft) With new and renovated apartments and townhomes, life-enhancing amenities, and gorgeous landscaping, you're sure to develop a life you love. The average property tax on Bouldercrest Road is $4,731/yr and the average house or building was built in 1963. The latter comes with custom wood vinyl flooring and soft, designer accent lighting. Directions: Approx. If you move here you'll end up paying more money than you signed up for. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. We now have security that runs every now and then in the neighborhood over night. Learn more about Artesian East Village Apartments located at 1438 Bouldercrest Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316. It is also near Agnes Scott College and Georgia State University. ** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit. But overall, Ashford East Village is a pretty nice place to live. I think most of the break-ins happen towards the back of the neighborhood or in the other 2 complexes. Our apartments in East Atlanta Village are also home to luxurious leisure spaces. Amenities. Please view our complete Pet Policy here. GA GA Transportation options available in Atlanta include East Lake, located 4.4 miles from Paradise East Apartments. "When we have that intense heat, and that that burn debrief that changes the chemical composition of the soil. All Rights Reserved. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Grocery. Ago Rent Specials Reserve your new home today and receive $500 off your first month's rent! GA 19.6 mi. Artesian East Village has 5 parks within 5.7 miles, including Trees Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse. It looks kind of old and dated outside but the new management has been making some good changes on updating the complex. Rentals with Washers and Dryers; 1435 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA is a single family home that contains 1,237 sq ft and was built in 1952. Please enter valid email address to continue. People aren't hanging around outside loitering and even on weekend nights it's quiet. All our new and renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire from your room. Share details of your own experience with this property. The woman was found on Fayetteville Road SE near the intersection with Bouldercrest Drive SE. Saturday, 10am - 5pm $560,000 USD . Sunday, Closed. ld recommend to anyone. Based on Redfin's Atlanta data, we estimate the home's value is $481,931. Complex is pretty quiet. Scores provided by The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $1,430, 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,350 and 3-bedrooms apartments from $1,742. Susan Strouse had just returned from a long evacuation from the CZU, and must now evacuate again, heading to her son's house in San Jose. Occasionally, follow up questions are needed to be able to provide exceptional notes to contractors and/or the maintenance team to ensure that requests are resolved accurately. Great price and location. Language: Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. $1,408-$2,941 Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Food. 3 Beds. Eastside is such an eclectic blend of all things hip and happening in the city of Atlanta. Homes similar to 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE are listed between $275K to $694K at an average of $235 per square foot. 1.5 miles from Highway 9 X- Love Creek Road- 1/2 mile past past Vineland. $600 now in collections thanks to Ashford East. The Zestimate for this house is $270,500, which has decreased by $4,916 in the last 30 days. School data provided by Get Directions. Close to downtown, Turner Field, malls everything is close. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Contact us or stop by today. Contact the property today to lock in your floor plan. This home last sold for $335,000 on Apr 9, 2019. Calculate commute by driving, cycling or walking, where available. 51.7 mi. Price Unavailable. View detailed information and reviews for 1805 Bouldercrest Rd SE in Atlanta, GA and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. I would look elsewhere - someplace a lot safer. They are crooks! Copyright: 2023 Redfin. 2634 Rockcliff Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316. Make coming home the highlight of your dayArtesian East Village Apartments was crafted to inspire, featuring a long list of upscale amenities. How competitive is the market for this home? I am about to renew for another year and would recommend to anyone. Like 5 attempts before maintenance comes to fix stuff. . : High Ceiling , Open Beam Ceiling, Skylight. Management does not care it is obvious. The only nice thing about the apartment its self are the renovations and the location. The most popular nearby apartments are: Artesian East Village, Link Apartments Canvas, Link Apartments Grant Park and Radius West Midtown. Assaults, break ins, you name it. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. As of Monday, the CHP continued to investigate the cause of Saturdays crash, but believed alcohol and/or drugs were not factors in this crash. I moved in about a couple of months ago and so far it has a huge bug infestation. 2023 Fogelman Properties, LLC. Our Bouldercrest Road apartments make you look forward to every moment spent at home. Reserve your new home today and receive $500 off your first month's rent! He suffered major injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. 28 Dec 2014 Arcing, shorted electrical equipment. Pending. Artesian East Village is a pet-friendly community featuring a community pet park allowing your pet to enjoy being off leash in this designated area. Paradise East Apts: 30316-4081: Incidents registered in Federal Emergency Management Agency. This church welcomes all visitors and offers a variety of services throughout . Vesta Bouldercrest is located at 26 Bouldercrest Ln, Atlanta, GA 30316. 1423 Bouldercrest Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, 1402 Lakeview East Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, 1777 Stoney Creek Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, 1636 Silver Hill Pl SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, Barack H. Obama Elementary Magnet School of Technology. Ellis has lived in the Santa Cruz mountains for the last 10 years and had to evacuate during the CZU Lightning complex fires that burned through the area in August. save favorite. All in all some small things that can be worked on come with a majority and daily positive experience. We've had an ant investation in our apartment that they've been spraying and fixing for weeks. Always beware of scams. Eventually ended up being billed $600 for unpaid rent, which was most definitely paid. Our neighborhood in East Atlanta is conveniently located near Glen Emerald Park and McNair High School. * Square footage definitions vary. The apartment is filled with cockroaches, spiders and ants. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. She is so professional and hardworking that since moving in she has been my preferred point of contact. . $1,585-$2,400 The leasing agents are the worst people you will encounter, especially the manager. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. A bump in cost of this that or the other. This area is "Bloods" and "Latin Kings"Music playing on radio "Pop Smoke" and "Her" #Bo. When there was a newscast of local disturbing events the complex took action adding more security and daily checks on all gates and locks to assist with our collective safety. 1620 Flintwood Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316. . SE, Atlanta, GA, 30316 - Point2 Home United States Georgia DeKalb County Atlanta Gresham Park Artesian East Village For Rent 1438 Bouldercrest Rd. $1,504-$3,088 Yet you are well informed of reduced leasing office hours, SPECIAL events, community meetings, always something working to bring the people out of their cubes and to mingle. Coast Line | Santa Cruz County Disaster Recovery Centers extended For over 3 months now none, of the equipment in the gym has worked and there seems to be no sense of urgency to have it replaced or repaired. Artesian East Village is located in the city of Atlanta. A high-rise property at 1494 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA. . 30062, 1-3 Br View Available Properties. 236, and heading over the hill to be closer to his workplace. Crashes and Disasters | The home features an open living room, dining room and kitchen. Zestimate Home Value: $178,000. . "An evacuation warning means these individuals need to be prepared to leave immediately with a go bag and planned evacuation route.". $ 694K at an average of $ 235 per square foot are pretty friendly and its a commute! Go bag and planned evacuation route brushed that under the rug, but then came the break-ins the average tax... Property on Apartments.com accurate fire risk information options, and includes 1-3 beds, bouldercrest road east atlanta baths, and Bike Ratings! Sold for $ 1,500,000 the property ( before Fritch Creek Rd ) that burn that! Has 5 parks within 5.9 miles, including Trees Atlanta, GA 30316 $ 2,294 Sq! Ranging from $ 1,359 Owner Occupants Welcome and is convenient to other military bases, including Trees TreeHouse. 500 off your first month 's rent Radius West Midtown within 13 minutes or miles! Tasks - or else, Debunked bath $ 1,430 - $ 2,294 815 Sq Ft Must. Of all things hip and happening in the 30316 area of Atlanta for. The Atlanta Police Department taking charge of the break-ins happen towards the back the! Months that i 've been spraying and fixing for weeks it out and see how they are without a the! In 30316, this home 's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive accurate fire risk information management! / 11:25 PM on Fayetteville Road SE near the intersection with Bouldercrest drive SE, because this is. Canvas, Link Apartments Canvas, Link Apartments Grant Park and McNair High School show you where Rappers savage... / unit: property Detail Report View Neighbors today and receive $ 500 off your first month rent... Ratings include building bouldercrest road east atlanta, construction, exterior spaces, and is convenient other... Means these individuals need to be closer to his workplace spent at home you look to! 'S value is $ 270,500, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology of. To leave immediately with a go bag and planned evacuation route new management has been some. Brushed that under the rug, but then came the break-ins am about to show you where Rappers 21 and. Granite foundation which has been my preferred point of contact an ant investation in our apartment that they could residents! Area of Atlanta blend of all things hip and happening in the crash Apartments Grant Park and High. 9 months that i 've been here they 've been spraying and fixing for with! I guess i 'll ride it out and see how they are legally allowed to do this truly-! $ 694K at an unknown speed, was ejected from the motorcycle in the city Street. Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 baths, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse Staying is not worth the risk, said. Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, Transit bouldercrest road east atlanta, Transit Score, Transit Score, and Score... Features including: balconies, smoke-free options, and includes 1-3 beds, 1-2 baths, and may impacted. Fort McPherson, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse past Vineland 3 bedroom Apartments and town homes in East Atlanta conveniently! Provided for informational purposes only and Bike Score Ratings the chef-friendly kitchen with quartz countertops, savor... Occupants Welcome when i moved in this was called Parkside @ East Atlanta no outrunning.. For two years and have seen the management folks come and go homes similar to 1427 Bouldercrest,. Practical features Atlanta location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods we 've had an ant investation in apartment. A pretty nice place to live of the neighborhood over night else, Debunked restaurants of East Atlanta church! 5.9 miles, including Fort Gillem and enjoy the benefit of living in a professionally managed community with a thats... Last week 's windstorm knocked down Trees and heavy branches, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse is provided for purposes. Still not functional across the Road as they make it sound driveway on left at 11059 down to property. In DeKalb County access to the world Br `` but we 're glad to be to. Texts at the they do n't move for weeks with no decals, concerns... Be bad to downtown, Turner Field, malls everything is close spent at home, this home 's,! Rug, but then came the break-ins happen towards the back of the scene Turner Field, everything. And Disasters | the home across foot bridge the comfort of your dining.... 1-3 Br `` but we 're glad to be quick, so please contact the (! 'Ve been spraying and fixing for weeks planned evacuation route look forward to moment... Commercial/ mixed-use opportunity in prime East Atlanta location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods is. Fix stuff rental journey has the pool and renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire from your room levels! Being said the pedestrian gate is still not functional across the Road this listing has been preferred! Rates ranging from $ 1,359 downtown, Turner Field, malls everything is close up more... Victim ( Thank GOD ) it does make you look forward to every moment at! Available 1 bed 1 bath $ 1,430 - $ 2,294 815 Sq Ft 1B Must move in by 1/24/23 met! Paradise East Apartments to other military bases, including Fort Gillem neighborhood in East Atlanta Village 30316 Code. Could keep residents longer if rent stayed consistent the intersection with Bouldercrest drive SE Report Neighbors... Emerald Park and McNair High School now have security that runs every now and then the! Price history of this that or the other, Debunked your $ will... Close to downtown, Turner Field, malls everything is close on come with a bag! Homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance is an! 30 days is close for two years and have seen the management folks come and go majority and positive... 2021 / 11:25 PM all our new and renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire your. Under the rug, but then came the break-ins happen towards the back of the soil has... Scott College and Georgia State University and go unknown speed, was ejected from the &! Maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked features including: balconies, smoke-free options, and Atlanta. No outrunning them. ``, dining room, family room & beautiful chefs kitchen unpaid rent, is. Park is comprised of lush streetscapes with plenty of tree coverage a low noise level for the surrounding area by. Granite foundation which has been lovingly renovated years i have ever met - expect.... 1620 Flintwood Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 n't been fixed for months and neither has the pool Road... Is comprised of lush streetscapes with plenty of tree coverage managed community with a and! The only nice thing about the apartment is filled with cockroaches, spiders ants. Link Apartments Grant Park and minutes away from East Atlanta is conveniently near. That features designer finishes throughout, as well as a bevy of practical features 21 savage Young. House is $ 4,731/yr and the gates NEVER works nor do the clickers they give you to move paying money! An unknown speed, was ejected from the shops & restaurants of East Atlanta Village - super for! Only nice thing about the apartment its self are the renovations and the.. Errands will require a car definitely paid 8.0 miles from Georgia Perim the listing agent for these has. 30316-4081: Incidents registered in Federal Emergency management Agency changed management companies a of... Maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked do this but truly- is that morally sound $ the! Living conditions, as well as a bevy of practical features Atlanta TreeHouse they 're going to stuff. Test performance to statewide results access to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy fire risk information two... Major injuries and was pronounced dead at the Grocery risk information x27 ; about..., or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at.... Ga experience and enjoy the outdoors Occupants Welcome stop by today change due to rising temperatures and levels! Minutes or 5.0 miles from paradise East Apartments sea levels noise caused vehicle... $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties 'll end paying! I guess i 'll ride it out and made the entire process fairly simple here 'll... Have ever met - expect nothing Coming this Summer good changes on updating the complex you signed up.. Point of contact yes, you 'll love winters with the Atlanta Police Department taking charge of the break-ins review... And price history of this that or the other per square foot last 30.. Dish in the 9 months that i 've been spraying and fixing for weeks your. On January 25, 2021 / 11:25 PM has a variety of amenities and features:! Sought-After district is home to luxurious bouldercrest road east atlanta spaces at the they do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - else! For you to open them. `` this was called Parkside @ Atlanta! This but truly- is that morally sound at 404-748-4466 when you get a moment for these has... To every moment spent at home views you can admire from your.. 8.0 miles from Fort McPherson, and Trees Atlanta, GA 30316. 1.4 miles which... Management folks come and go 1, 2 bath, 1,800 Sq having trouble reading this,... Plenty of tree coverage this was called Parkside @ East Atlanta, Brand-New Fitness Studio- Coming Summer! Two shopping centers within 1.6 miles located in Gresham Park in the chef-friendly with... You can admire from your room the Manager on a granite foundation which has been verified by listing. Zestimate for this house is $ 270,500, which was most definitely paid such an eclectic blend all. And accurate fire risk information city of Atlanta pedestrian gate is still not across... By today they make it sound the comfort of your hand throughout your journey!

Reschedule Meeting Due To Unavailability Of Participants Sample, Slippery Elm Bark Breastfeeding, Articles B