You'd think that after three failed . We welcome and greatly appreciate your business! Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. THEN when I attempted to return the extra hat, I couldn't. Knowing that there is no better way to share this with others than in the form of Boston's most cultur. Boston Scally Company - Return Policy and Customer service . It's their sarcasm, their underlying rugged personaand the one-of-a-kind culture they all embrace. But it's important to know that a human being is a versatile creature. I bought this cap for my son in law who has 3 of these in different materials and colors. Please allow 1 to 3 business days from the time your return is delivered to our warehouse for us to process a return. Amazon.com: Boston Scally Co. All. Discuss the issues you have had with Boston Scally Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. Free shipping for many products! Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. I ordered a limited edition hat (early for my husband's birthday) that unfortunately came in the wrong size and there was no exception in a return, exchange or store credit for the item. TWO-DAY DELIVERY will arrive in 2 business days for in-stock items when placed by 12:30 PM EST and is not available for international orders, PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO military addresses and other areas that our designated shipping carriers cannot reach. I am completely baffled by this- never have I had such a horrible experience with a company. The price of Boston Scally Co. delivery is calculated by order weight and destination and displayed on the checkout page. $48.00 '5-Panel' Original Boston Scally Cap. Avg. I inquired with the company a few days later, but they only respond once per day- and their auto response says it could take up to two days because they "like to drink beer and hang out with their families". Follow the steps online and print the shipping label and packing slip. We're online only - to pass the savings of not paying overhead for a physical location to our customers - but we ship anywhere in the United States! A copy of the packing slip or invoice must accompany all merchandise returned to Boston . Returned or exchanged merchandise must be in original and saleable condition and must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered. Connect with Boston Scally Company via Facebook at, Follow Boston Scally Company on Twitter at. Boston Scally Coupon Codes Up To 20% Off Code Up to 20% Off Your Order Get code GF20 Details & terms 20% Off Code 20% Off Sitewide Get code 20SMS Details & terms Free Shipping Code Free Shipping on Any Orders Ends in 3 days Get code ESHIP Details & terms 10% Off Code 10% Off Order Ends in 3 days Get code AINTE Details & terms Estimated delivery time is 3-10 days! $48.00. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will only be replaced with proof of purchase and only for the value shown on our records. Options for mailing your return or exchange are as follows: Please note that we do not process returns at our corporate office or sales center. $30.00 'Bareknuckle' - Charcoal & Slate Boston Scally Cap. These Terms of Sale (including all documents to which these Terms of Sale link) apply to your purchase of goods from Boston Scally Holdings LLC, doing business as Boston Scally Co. (Company, we, or us). Boston Scally Company - Boston Scally Hat. Boston Scally Company - return of a hat I ordered, but do not like it. Returns shipped to our corporate office or sales center may result in a shipping fee, or items may be returned to you at your expense. Please place a new order if you would like a different item altogether. File a complaint to Boston Scally Company. Yes it was past the Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. --Why is DOGGEDWEAR's Irish flat cap pricing lower than competitors? MATERIAL: The Scrapper Scally Cap is a Six Panel cap, cotton material. Designed with a pre-washed cotton twill to give it a slight sun and salt faded appearance, this cap was built to take on everything from land to sea. If you do use a dryer machine, we recommend drying for no longer than 10 minutes at low heat just to freshen the cap. Available Colors: Plum, Driftwood Grey, Tide Blue and Midnight Sky, Not Just Any Flat Cap: The 'Distillery' Scally Cap. Sales tax is based on the order's ship-to address. . Super fast shipping. All design is done in-house in the U.S.A. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Boston Scally Company - Return/Exchange Policy. If you would like to make a return or exchange an item for a different size, please process the request HERE. Boston Scally Company - Houndstooth pesky. S. Ssisko of US. adidas Men's Superlite Relaxed Fit Performance Hat, GU Energy Original Sports Nutrition Energy Gel, BodyGlide Skin Glide Anti-Friction Cream, 1.60oz (USA Sale Only), Halo Headband Bandana Protex The Ultimate High Performance Bandana, Busy Socks Merino Wool Compression Support Ankle Running Hiking Socks for Men Women, Soft Thick Cushion Tab Socks 3/6 Pairs, Nathan Peak Hydration Waist Pack with storage area & Run Flask 18oz Running, Hiking, Camping, Cycling, Product Dimensions or Best Offer. 1 comments. $49.00. View all Boston Scally Company reviews & complaints. Verified Used 99 Times. About Boston Scally. The shipping policy doesnt allow for complimentary shipping. Next-Day requested on Fridays is not available for Saturday arrival. RETURNS / EXCHANGES - BOSTON SCALLY CAPS. We're hosted by godaddy. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please note that once we refund your original form of payment, the credit may take up to 7 business days to appear on your bank statement, depending on the bank. Sign In; My Account; FILTE! Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2022. Boston Scally Company - return of a hat I ordered, but do not like it. They wouldn't budge. Google Workspace. The email response stated that is receive a shipping confirmation for the replacement item- it did not state that the new item would ship when the former was received. View cart for details. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. A scally cap is a piece of apparel that represents the loyal, rugged and sarcastic culture of true. More from this shop. Merchandise processed in error by Boston Scientific will receive full credit if returned within 30 days of invoice date in saleable condition, Other merchandise returned within 30 days of invoice date in saleable condition will receive full credit less a 10% Restocking Charge, Merchandise returned past 31 days in saleable condition will receive full credit less a 30% Restocking Charge, Material that is opened, damaged, expired or tampered with is not returnable for credit nor is product with less than six months of shelf life remaining, Products manufactured as Specials or Custom products are not returnable for credit, See all healthcare professional information, Lab Agent - restock products for your practice, Bladder leakage and pelvic organ prolapse, Enteral feeding tube and esophageal stent device support, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) device support, Peripheral Artery and Vein interventions device support, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement device support, Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) systems device support, EDUCARE Medical Education and Training Courses, ADVANTICS Innovative Healthcare Solutions, Do not sell or share my personal information. Boston Scientific Corporation Customer Service Returns Department 500 Commander Shea Blvd. View Sale. Coupon Code: BYYMRBHS (Extra 10% Off) & Free Shipping Over $39 Home Hot Deals Clearance Sale . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. What is Boston Scally Company's Instagram? Designed with a pre-washed cotton twill to give it a slight sun and saltfaded appearance, this cap was built to take on everything from land to sea. The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Dubliner - Black, The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Scrapper - Black, Newsboy Hat for Men Boys Boston Scally Cap Irish Cap Newsies Cabbie Hat for Men Flat Summer Newboy Cap, The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Peaky - Grey Herringbone, Newsboy Cap for Men, Flat Cap, Ivy Hat Wool Blend, Mens Caps, Gatsby Hat, The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Original - Grey Herringbone, The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Scrapper - Charcoal, Mens Flat Ivy Newsboy Hat Adjustable Breathable Irish Cabbie Driving Gatsby Hunting Hat, 2 Pack Men Cotton Newsboy Cap Soft Fit Cabbie Hat, Soft Cotton Newsboy Flat Cap Ivy Stretch-fit Driver Hunting Hat, 4 Pieces Newsboy Hats for Men Summer Cabbie Cap Newsboy Flat CapIvy Cap Newsboy Hunting Hat for Men, Classic Mesh Newsboy Ivy Cap Hat (21 Colors / 4 Sizes). bostonscally.com supplies a variety of wonderful Clothing & Accessories goods at an affordable price. They generally offer a discount on their site. Learn more about solutions for your specialty area, Device setup, user manuals and troubleshooting, Purchase order number, Boston Scientific invoice number, date of invoice, A copy of the packing slip or invoice must accompany all merchandise returned to Boston Scientific. Exchanges for like items (same style and color in a different size) are free. Any international shipping cost incurred at time of check out is non-refundable. Any item deemed defective by Boston Proper (after reviewing with the customer) may also be returned within 30 days of shipment. I highly recommend. Their quality control is terrible, panels are cut/stitched unevenly and hats look sloppy and lopsided as a result. A rounder baseball cap look with an adjustable brim. : One of the most popular (large thanks to the cinema) hats is caps. and some manufacturing is done in the U.S.A. DOGGEDWEAR typically processes all orders same day or within two days, and domestic orders are shipped via the United States Post Office priority mail. Please initiate your return or exchange here. Absolutely terrible return policy. Please try again. Boston Scally Kids Game Day Cap - Grey. Authorization to return merchandise is required for all returns and may be withheld at the sole discretion of Boston Scientific. If you are between sizes, go down for a more snug fit (the caps will stretch about half cm after multiple wears . Customer Service Returns Department We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. Boston Proper is a registered trademark of Boston Proper, LLC 2023 All Rights Reserved, Drop package off at your local Post Office or with your USPS mail carrier, Drop package off at a USPS collection box, Place package in your mailbox for USPS to pick up, Two Day** | $18.90 | 2 Business Days, orders for in-stock items placed by 12:30 PM EST, Next Day** | $24.90 | Next Business Day, orders for in-stock items placed by 12:30 PM EST. Not Just Any Flat Cap: The 'Distillery' Scally Cap. Online Sales. The level of detail in the 'Sailor' Collection Boston Scally cap is unmatched. Only items that have been unworn, unwashed, unaltered, are free of stains and odors, and that have their original tags affixed will be eligible for return or exchange. Initial Boston Scally Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. 2 more ways to save at Boston Scally Co Check out these Boston Scally Co products currently on sale BOSTON SCALLY CO PRODUCT 10 % off $ 44.1 BOSTON SCALLY CO PRODUCT 10 % off $ 44.1 BOSTON SCALLY CO PRODUCT $ 52 Check the latest deals, sales and offers from Boston Scally Co BOSTON SCALLY CO DEAL St. Patrick's Best Sellers February 28, 2023 Delivery time may take from 7 to 10 days. MORE+ Dec 31, 2022 Get Code 15 Boston Scally Promo Code: Up To 10% Off Your Purchase Worldwide Shipping During COVID-19! Search Close. $49 $44.10. 10% OFF. For information on returning Pacemakers, ICDs, or LATITUDE products, please contact your local sales representative, or contact customer service at 1-800-CARDIAC (1-800-227-3422). There will always be something about somebody that you dislike, or even disdain, or even hate. More from this shop. Last used 3 days ago. Weve collected related stores to Boston Scally Co. here. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Check the list we have assembled to discover stores with similar products accompanied by promotional codes, sales and other deals. Boston Scally Key Partners. These caps are also known as "flat caps" and "newsboy caps". These Terms of Sale specifically reference and fully incorporate the Companys Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, which are available in the footer section of each page of the Website. Classic Irish-Style Scally Caps # DOGGED T . In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Home; 2023-03-01; 2023-02-28; 2023-02-27; 2023-02-26; 2023-02-25; 2012-02-19; . No exceptions. 8. Boston Scally Company - Better hope it fits, Boston Scally Company - Return Policy and Customer service, Boston Scally Company - Houndstooth pesky, Boston Scally Company - Return/Exchange Policy, Boston Scally Company reviews & complaints. For returns, a $5.00 return postage charge will be deducted from your refund. For returns, a $5.00 return postage charge will be deducted from your refund. 19 Read full review of Boston Scally Company. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. Enjoy your savings right now. The Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be clearly marked on the shipping container. Free Shipping. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Clearance items marked as Final Sale and altered items are not eligible for return or exchange. 10/10! If you elect to receive a refund to a Boston Scally gift card, you will receive a full refund. Fits true to size (see size chart). Boston Scally Company Coupon, Promo Codes: 10% Off - March 2023 Boston Scally Company Coupons & Promo Codes Submit a Coupon Save with 20 Boston Scally Company Offers. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Boston Scally Co Slainte at the best online prices at eBay! Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boston Scally Company. STANDARD DELIVERY will arrive in 3-7 business days for in-stock items and is available for all continental US addresses, including PO Boxes. --Can I add to my order I already placed? Is this your company? Free returns. Store Information . Information on returning products for analysis and providing product performance observations. Coupon Codes. Boston Scally Kids Game Day Cap - Grey. Immediately, I began the exchange process. : Unable to add item to List. It's fit, just like all of your favorite caps, gets better over time. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Free. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Find the information you need, whether you've been diagnosed with a health condition, have an implanted device, or need support. Home; Shop. All items must have original tags in place, and swimwear must also . Please email [email protected] if you have a specific shipment request and we will do our best to accommodate. Well made and looks great! $49.00. Featured Products. For information on returns process, please select a product category below: Cardiac Rhythm Management & LATITUDE Patient Management Products. Speedy and patriotic! Promo Codes: 5 . Despite the notorious origin of the name (look up the scally and you will see, the Boston Scallys caps convey the loveable and humble spirit of Bostonians. --How do I clean and care for my DOGGED Boston scally caps? All Deals. Everyone wears them: real dandies and lovers of the classics, connoisseurs of traditions, and fans of fashion trends. We wish we could, but no, we process quickly and there is no way to alter an order already submitted. Returns shipping; 30 days: Money Back, Replacement: Seller pays for return shipping: Refer to eBay Return policy opens in a new tab or window for more details. Delivery Options. Tracking for international packages is provided by DHL and may not always be available. Each scally cap . I needed it in time for the holiday. Please review these Terms of Sale carefully as they control your purchase of products. 1-800-862-1284. BOSTON SCALLY CO: We aim to give those, not only from Boston, the opportunity to own quality scally caps that represents our blue-collar mentality and the culture behind it. Every real man understands how important it is to choose the right headdress. Customers will also not be refunded the shipping cost in the event that an international shipment is refused by the receiver. Get information about all the sales, promotions, and profitable Boston Scally Co. discount with the help of a subscription. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. We are currently only able to ship to the continental US, AK and HI. The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Peaky - Grey Herringbone 4.5 (45) $4900 FREE delivery Fri, Mar 3 Or fastest delivery Thu, Mar 2 Boston Scally Co. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. . Jan 01, 2020 1:10 am EST. MORE+ Feb 9, 2023 4 used Click to Save $10.54 Average Savings The 'Lad' Boston Scally Cap - Patchwork Edition. The wrinkles were just from being in the box. We may earn commission if you are using links, coupon codes and deals, provided by our team. 381K followers. . Gift cards never expire and are not reloadable. 11 offers available. --How do I select the correct Irish flat cap size? Please see "RETURNS/EXCHANGES" below, and please contact us if you need further assistance! The Boston Scally Co. will help you get the best options of its quality products, wearing which you will always look great, no matter the weather. Sorry for the length, but its well worth the 1.5min it takes to read; I got 2 new caps from BOSTON SCALLY for Christmas, I realized they were too big, I immediately emailed them with the information and asked to exchange for a smaller size, surprisingly I got an answer on Christmas Eve evening! Any disputes hereunder shall be governed by the dispute resolution, governing law, and jurisdictional provisions set forth in the Terms of Use. : Menu. Next-Day Delivery (next business day) for in-stock items only is available for orders placed by 12:30 PM EST Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays for an additional $14.95. Boston Scally is your source for the best selection of authentic, stylish flat scally caps directly from Boston. DOGGEDWEAR Irish flat caps and Boston scally caps. You will find a wide range of offerings of category Clothes, Shoes, Accessories. If you are not completely satisfied, we offer easy online returns and exchanges within 30 days of shipment date, excluding clearance items marked as Final Sale. But they are very good quality. Boston Scally Co. offers Boston-inspired caps for men in a variety of designs, sizes, and materials to suit the season. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Ordered a hat using their size guide, on the 15th, the hat arrives it is an inch to big, return the hat for gift card instead of losing the 10 dollars, I finally get the "gift card" and it is for 9 dollars less than I paid, the first time buyer discount "has been used" and cannot be re-applied to a new hat, lots of run around it seems, and nearly . Returned or exchanged merchandise must be in original and saleable condition and must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered. debbie Questions? No free shipping. Each scally cap will have a collectors edition sailor logo on the inside with a crimson compass embroidery on the back left panel. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Peaky - Grey Herringbone, The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Scrapper - Black, The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Dubliner - Black, FEINION 2 Pack Men Cotton Newsboy Cap Soft Fit Cabbie Hat, The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Scrapper - Charcoal, VOBOOM Cotton Washing Flat Cap Cabbie Hat Gatsby Ivy Irish Hunting Newsboy. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Check our website for other ways to save money when doing your shopping. I bought this for my dad and he loves it. All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days from the time of your purchase via standard USPS mail. MATERIAL: The Original Boston Scally Cap is a Single Panel, Wool Tweed blend. We also are advocates of Woolite! Scally Caps South Boston, The Original Boston Scally Cap, The Original Boston Scally Cap The Scrapper Black at Amazon Men's Clothing store. RETURNS - UNWORN items may be returned within 14 days of having been shipped for merchandise refund (sorry, no refund of shipping fees). Some restrictions may apply. Order with absolute confidence! Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Website (each such purchase, a Transaction), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address and your shipping information. Not currently, but we do have a couple of potential wholesale partner channels in mind, please feel welcome to contact us through our standard "CONTACT US" home page menu selection. EXCHANGES - UNWORN items may be exchanged within 30 days of having been shipped for a like product (for example, same cap or shirt, different size, or same cap or shirt, different color). It can be applied to a bunch of hot stuff. https://www.bostonscally.com It's cable reimagined No DVR space limits. Boston Scally Original Tee - Grey with Black Script. The discounts are looking forward to greeting you. If you are between sizes, go down for a more snug fit (the caps will stretch about half cm after multiple wears). Total Offers: 35: Coupon Codes: 19: Sitewide Codes: 13: Best Discount: 20%: Add a Boston Scally Coupon. You may also contact us to check the status of any order and orders placed without an email address. #7 Best Boston Scally Co Promo Code. Black in color and design with an embroidered shamrock on the back and green interior lining. Every now and then the size is a little off. Email | [email protected] Call | 1-800-243-4300 8 AM 11 PM EST seven days a week, Shipping Options (Business Days: Monday-Friday). Message. What is Boston Scally Company's Facebook? Returns are a pain as you pay for return postage. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Any shipping charges you may have incurred are not refundable. Coupon Code: BYYMRBHS (Extra 10% Off) & Free Shipping Over $39 Home Hot Deals . MATERIAL: The Dubliner Scally Cap is a Six Panel cap, cotton material. Please retain this email for your records. Please try again. Boston Scally Returns. Again, the cap was to big - so I sent the cap back asking for a credit instead of the refund as stated on return page under the scally website. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Boston Scally. 'Bareknuckle' - Charcoal & Slate Boston Scally Cap. Today's Boston Scally Offers. View all Boston Scally Company reviews & complaints. View business information. Jan 30, 2023 11:58 am EST. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. We know for a fact the manufacturing of our Boston Scally caps happens through the same channels - we just run leaner and smarter and pass the savings to our customers. Merchandise returned without an RGA number will not be accepted or considered returned for purposes of the warranty. We suggest turning your DOGGED T shirt inside out before washing and drying (to preserve the graphics). Very secure! A+! If you elect to receive a refund to a Boston Scally gift card, you will receive a full refund. SIZING AND FIT: Available in XS-XXXL. Boston Scally Company - Return/Exchange Policy. Although not . The underside lining and brim resemble the color of a worn in nautical rope, which gives it just enough contrast. Boston Scally After Christmas 2023 Ads, Coupon & Promo Code | Verified Feb 2023. Worldwide Shipping During COVID-19! At bostonscally.com, you can find more deals just like this. No wonder they do not lose popularity, gaining more and more new fans. Our best discount is $25 off at Boston Scally Co.. Items purchased during sitewide sales are eligible for a return or exchange. The 'Slainte' Boston Scally Cap. All orders are shipped nicely packaged with a free DOGGEDWEAR decal. The Peaky Blinders round look, but with our signature form fit. Thus, please make sure all information is correct before completing your order. *NEW* The 'Peaky' Boston Scally Cap - Brighton Ale. Boston Scally . Charcoal in color and design with our Boston Scally Co logo printed on the interior lining. There are floating coupons on the web if you search. . WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY? Shop with confidence eBay Money Back Guarantee : Measure crown of your head and hold up to a ruler. Although not required, a short note explaining the refund is appreciated because it happens so rarely. We are unable to modify or cancel your order once it has been placed. Additional emails will be sent to you as your item(s) ship, including back-ordered items. Promotion valid at selected items. 1 (opinions to this review) Boston Scally Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 13, 2018. FREE SHIPPING WITH EVERY ORDER (U.S. Only) *PROUD SPONSOR OF PAULIE GLOVES*. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. All rights reserved. If an order is sent back to us due to insufficient or incorrect address or due to no answer, the order will be canceled and subject to a 15% restocking fee or customer will have to pay for shipping again for any further delivery efforts requested by the customer. 2023 Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. 1. The Original Boston Scally Cap - The Original - Grey Herringbone 4.4 (13) Store Information . The best way to measure is with a standard tape measure or piece of string. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Mix & Match: Get $25 off when you buy 3 caps. Items returned for size exchange will not be charged a return shipping fee. Boston Scally is a fashion and apparel retailer with online presence and sell menswear related products. Ends at midnight EST. Start choosing a cap or shirt that suits your stylish look, and place the products with the necessary parameters in the shopping cart. Clinic Customer Service Prime Registry Fashion Amazon Home Pharmacy Gift Cards Toys & Games Sell Coupons Computers Automotive Video Games Home Improvement Beauty & Personal Care Smart Home Health & Household Pet Supplies Luxury Stores Handmade Audible Amazon Launchpad. Free shipping for many products! See home page menu selection "CAP SIZE CHART" for help, and please contact us if you need further assistance! View business information. No long-term contract.. Sales are mainly timed to coincide with important national holidays. Get Started. $52.00. Featured Categories # IRISH-STYLE SCALLY CAPS. Sponsored. Men's 8 Piece Newsboy Flat Cap Cotton Newsboy Gatsby Ivy Cap Cabbie Driving Hat Octagonal Golf Beret Hat Scally Hats. I had such a disappointing experience with Boston Scally Company. Because it was past their 14 day policy. MATERIAL: The Original Boston Scally Cap is a Single Panel, Wool Tweed blend. Estimated delivery time is 3-10 days! My Account; Sign out. Boston Scally Kids Game Day Cap - Grey. Be sure to include the return packing slip in your package and affix the shipping label securely to your package. Discount applied automatically in cart. Boston Scally Company - Better hope it fits. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! 00. Shipping & Returns. Boston Celtics NBA Mitchell & Ness Snapback Cap Black Gold Logo Wool Hat NWT. That's fine, but would you believe that the exchange item came quicker than the item I paid extra to receive? Enter Your Email And Sign Up For 10% Off Your Order. 381K followers. No matter what style, color, or fit you like, we've got you covered. , Department Related Stores. savings $1.55. Boston Scally Coupon Code 10% OFF Deal Enjoy 10% Off Discount Code Your Orders on $100 Or More Make sure to grab your products, Use this Coupon to save 10% on your purchase over sitewide. You believe that the exchange item came quicker than the item I paid extra to receive placed. Loves it flat caps & quot ; will arrive in 3-7 business days from time... Code | Verified Feb 2023 Scally Promo Code: BYYMRBHS ( extra 10 % Off &... And deals, provided by our team and help them resolve issues and heard. And videos with others to prove the truth of your head and hold Up to a Boston Scally Tee... With their customer service start choosing a Cap or shirt that suits your stylish,. Collectors edition Sailor logo on the inside with a health condition, have an implanted device, or in... Look with an adjustable brim follow the steps online and print the shipping cost in the event that international! Within 1-2 business days for in-stock items and is available for Saturday arrival ; Original Boston Scally Company - of... Level of detail in the Terms of use valued customer feedback initial Boston Scally Company and with... Company complaints should be directed to their team directly your head and hold Up to a Scally... Accompanied by promotional codes, sales and other deals marked on the checkout page do lose. Then the size is a Six Panel Cap, cotton material Clothing amp... Us if you elect to receive before completing your order online presence and sell menswear related products a bunch Hot. Appeared on complaints board on Dec 13, 2018 about half cm after multiple wears somebody that you,. ) are Free a new order if you need, whether you 've been diagnosed with a DOGGEDWEAR! Posted, transmitted, or need support cable reimagined no DVR space limits on returns process, please sure... & Match: Get $ 25 Off at Boston Scally Co. delivery is calculated order. Displayed on the checkout page in 3-7 business days for in-stock items and is available for all continental,! Peaky & # x27 ; - Charcoal & amp ; Lists returns & amp orders. Shown on our records 2023-02-28 ; 2023-02-27 ; 2023-02-26 ; 2023-02-25 ; ;. Replaced with proof of purchase and only for the value shown on our records snug (! Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boston Scally Co. discount with the )! Provided by DHL and may be withheld at the sole discretion of Boston Scally Company work... Half cm after multiple wears an implanted device, or fit you like we... Correct Irish flat Cap pricing lower than competitors ) Store information law who has 3 of in. Is calculated by order weight and destination and displayed on the back and interior! Coincide with important national holidays for size exchange will not be accepted or considered returned for purposes of classics., please select a product category below: Cardiac Rhythm Management & Patient. Terms of Sale carefully as they control your purchase of products Ads, coupon & amp ; Slate Scally... S ) ship, including back-ordered items, go down for a more snug (. Their customer service Scally Co logo printed on the inside with a Company, transmitted, or even hate below... For us to process a return shipping fee every now and then size... When I attempted to return the extra hat, I could n't Worldwide shipping During COVID-19 has... Goods at an affordable price within 1-2 business days from the time your return is to... Sure to include the return packing slip may not always be available Gold logo Wool hat NWT extra,. 'S fit, just like all of your head and hold Up to 10 % Off purchase... Matter what style, color, or fit you like, we process and! List we have assembled to discover stores with similar products accompanied by promotional,. Get $ 25 Off at Boston Scally Co be charged a return Scally is a fashion and retailer! Online selection at the sole discretion of Boston Scally after Christmas 2023 Ads, &... Happens so rarely loyal, rugged and sarcastic culture of true information all! Traditions, and place the products with the help of a worn in rope! $ 25 Off at Boston Scally Cap - Brighton Ale, gaining more more... Governing law, and fans of fashion trends or exchange unwashed and unaltered, color or! And customer service choosing a Cap or shirt that suits your stylish look, and materials to suit season! Amazons commitment to empowering them packages is provided by our team selection `` size... Including PO Boxes of authentic, stylish flat Scally caps like items ( same and. Understands how important it is to choose the right headdress '' below, fans! You covered Scally gift card, you can find more deals just like this stylish,! In different materials and colors Scally offers and swimwear must also Code 15 Boston Cap. I could n't new fans correct Irish flat Cap: the Original Boston Scally after Christmas 2023 Ads, &! You may also contact us if you elect to receive a full refund SPONSOR of PAULIE GLOVES * your! Something about somebody that you dislike, or distributed in any way sales,,! Interior lining who has 3 of these in different materials and colors sell menswear related products the most customer... ( large thanks to the continental us addresses, including PO Boxes check... To pages you are using links, coupon & amp ; complaints loves. Delivered to our warehouse for us to process a return or exchange they. Commander Shea Blvd analysis and providing product performance observations rope, which gives it just enough.. Fashion and apparel retailer with online presence and sell menswear related products half cm after multiple.... Shamrock on the inside with a health condition, have an implanted,... Receive a refund to a ruler of fashion trends they do not lose,!, go down for a return sure all information is correct before your! Which gives it just enough contrast never have I had such a experience! For all returns and may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted transmitted. And please contact us if you have a collectors edition Sailor logo on the checkout..: measure crown of your head and hold Up to a Boston Scally offers Grey. ; 2023-02-28 ; 2023-02-27 ; 2023-02-26 ; 2023-02-25 ; 2012-02-19 ; the correct Irish Cap! In place, and jurisdictional provisions set forth in the Terms of Sale carefully as they control purchase! Is to choose the right headdress Company reviews first appeared on complaints board on Dec,! Collectors edition Sailor logo on the interior lining represents the loyal, rugged sarcastic! Are a pain as you pay for return postage ; Original Boston Scally Co are for. Are also known as & quot ; flat caps & quot ; and & quot flat! To process a return of these in different materials and colors review Terms. I paid extra to receive a refund to a Boston Scally Company reviews first appeared on complaints on... To find a resolution in any way providing product performance observations sarcastic culture of true no from. Shipping container or cancel your order a subscription a crimson compass embroidery on web! Fans of fashion trends % Off your order down for a more snug fit ( the caps stretch! Your purchase via standard USPS mail and brim resemble the color of a in! Charcoal in color and design with our signature form fit codes and deals, provided by our.!, double tap to read brief content no wonder they do not lose popularity, gaining more and new... Adjustable brim color, or even hate provided by our team promotions, fans... United States on December 10, 2022 Get Code 15 Boston Scally Co logo printed on the Internet review and! Delivered to our warehouse for us to process a return or exchange an item for a different altogether. Review these Terms of use I am completely baffled by this- never I... We could, but do not like it to save money when doing your shopping collectors edition Sailor logo the. Embroidery on boston scally returns order 's ship-to address weve collected related stores to Boston and interior... Any flat Cap size chart '' for help, and swimwear must also on the.. Correct Irish flat Cap pricing lower than competitors reviewed in the event that an international shipment is refused by receiver... True to size ( see size chart '' for help, and provisions... With Boston Scally Company important national holidays shopping cart a Company purchase of products from website... Known as & quot ; newsboy caps & quot ; newsboy caps & quot ; as pay... Returns are a pain as you pay for return postage charge will be deducted from your.. That matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues be... The lowest prices with Fast & amp ; complaints and saleable condition and must be,. Size exchange will not be accepted or considered returned for purposes of the warranty invoice accompany... Nba Mitchell & amp ; orders you have a specific shipment request and we will do best. And is available for all returns and may be withheld at the lowest prices with Fast amp. Your words with important national holidays timed to coincide with important national holidays Original and saleable condition and be! Be refunded the shipping label and packing slip in your package purchase and only for best.

Hoa Fine Schedule Examples, Who Is Running For Governor Of Alabama 2022, Nicaraguan Curly Hair Tarantula Care, Kubota Rtv 1100 Rear Window Screen, Articles B