Maxwell said that shes learned during her campaign that many residents still dont feel connected to the community or feel like their needs are being met. Armondos Priorities: She has a track record, she added, of connecting with diverse communities through advocacy organizations and listening. Vote Smart's mission is to provide free, factual, unbiased information on candidates and elected officials to ALL Americans. For those of you I havent met in person just, It was a lazy Sunday afternoon at a fast food restaurant in Kirkland when a strangers mental meltdown surfaced without, Man arrested for fourth-degree assault | Renton Police Blotter, Renton boys basketball loses to Tumwater in state tournament, Renton Regional Fire Authority responds to fire at Vuemont Apartments, Renton police make narcotics arrests, seize over $2M in drugs, Mayors Memo: Welcome to the first monthly column from the Mayors office. Their focus was on how we could use the natural resource for our own entertainment and indulgence. It also has provided bond monies for construction on our main campus. As elected officials, leaders, and parents, we are responsible for making the lives of those who come after us better than our own.". Pavone was born and raised in this community and is a graduate of Renton High School. Two individuals were transported to the hospital after a medical evaluation at the scene. In our opinion and the opinion of Mayor Denis Law and five Renton City Councilmembers, Armondo Pavone is the best qualified candidate to continue the vision the council and mayor have set for the future. Also sworn in at the meeting were councilmembers Valerie O'Halloran (by husband Michael O'Halloran), Ryan McIrvin (by wife Stephanie McIrvin), Ed Prince (by Washington Superior Court Judge LeRoy McCullough), and Kim-Khnh Van (by former State Representative Velma Veloria). Renton Highlands resident Randy Corman served 28 years on the Renton City Council and is a former Boeing engineer. Endorsements: Renton Firefighters IAFF 864; Mayor Denis Law; City Councilmembers Don Persson, Ed Prince, Randy Corman, Ryan McIrvin, and Carol Ann Witschi; State Representative Steve Bergquist; former State Representative Marcie Maxwell; and many more! Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone Kirkland Mayor Penny Sweet Mercer Island Mayor Benson Wong Mercer Island Deputy Mayor Wendy Weiker Issaquah Councilmember Zach Hall Former State Representative Marcie Maxwell Former Bellevue Mayor John Chelminiak Former Bellevue Mayor Chuck Mosher Sue Baugh Mark VonHoleback Robin Amadon Brittany Barker Stefanie Beighle 'Rated' : 'Rate'}}. In addition, some groups select votes that tend to favor members of one political party over another, rather than choosing votes based solely on issue concerns. ", Sunset Oaks is the next step in Sunset area transformation, "Earlier today, I took part in the ribbon-cutting for Sunset Oaks, the newest affordable housing project in our ongoing redevelopment of the Sunset area of Renton. When you get as close to the city as I have, you see the things we already do well, as compared to others, Pavone, 57, said. He attended Shoreline Community College and is a Renton High School Graduate. More information can be found on our website, news releases, or Facebook, Twitter, and Nextdoorpages. Here at the city, we took time to look back at 2022 because last year set the groundwork for several exciting projects, which you will see in 2023. Mayor: Armondo Pavone O: 430-6500 F: 430-6523. Jay Inslees senior policy adviser for K-12, early learning, higher education and workforce development Money raised: $90,378
Endorsements: Gov. In 1985, he opened Armondo's Caf Italiano and, in 2001, he helped open The Melrose Grill. Pavone, 64, is the . Login Im thrilled that Armondo is stepping forward to run for City Council, Zwicker said. Connect with me on social media for insight into me and the future I see for Renton. As a passionate public servant and business owner, Armondo will continue to listen and represent our diverse community. The most important functions of government are to safeguard its citizens and provide well-delivered basic services. November 21, 2022 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement recent acts of senseless violence. Pavone says his interest in serving on the City Council is a continuation of his commitment to play a role in Rentons future. Community Service: Renton Foundation Board, Communities In Schools of Renton, Renton Fire Authority Board, Renton Rotary. To request permission for commercial use, please contact us. King County Elections 919 Southwest Grady Way Renton, WA 98057-2906 206-296-VOTE (8683) TTY: Relay: 711 FAX: 206-296-0108 Hours: Weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. King County Local Voters' Pamphlet November 5, 2013 General And Special Election City, City of Renton Council Position No. January 7, 2020 Contact Preeti Shridhar, Deputy Public Affairs Administrator, 425-430-6569 RENTON, WA - Armondo Pavone was sworn in as the City of Renton's 31st mayor at Monday night's City Council meeting. Candidate Information Office: MAYOR . If the August primaryis any indication, the November election could be a close race. Get updates and news by subscribing to the Mayors Newsletter. Having lived and worked in Renton her entire life, Diane knows our community inside and out: the neighborhoods and the people in them. committees. I want to hear from you. Political Disclosure Reporting Data; Rules & Enforcement; About the PDC; News & Events; Menu. He not only helped with the revitalization of the business community, but also used his knowledge and abilities to help make Renton an inclusive community where everybody can live and prosper together. "We have listened, made significant changes, and launched new initiatives over the past year that we believe will move us in the right direction. Welcome to the first monthly column from the Mayors office. Its time to end Old-Boy politics at City Hall by electing effective leaders, in-it for the right reasons, not motivated by political gain, but rather with a deep sense of service and stewardship. All content 1992 - 2021 Vote Smart unless otherwise attributed - Privacy Policy. For the past 28 years, he has owned and operated Armondos caf Italiano and Melrose Grill in Renton. The mayor also serves on various regional commissions, councils, committees and boards; and meets with local and regional government officials to represent the citys interest in conferences, discussions and negotiations. Tags. He is also an outspoken activist whose political . You should be aware that, among items of statewide interest, your ballot contains a $676 million measure to provide funding for Renton School District to undertake large-scale construction projects to address the district's operational and maintenance issues." He has shown his ability to help build consensus, putting the needs of our residents first. "Weve committed to be a government reflective of its evolving community. Here are the boards. July 29, 2020 ( LifeSiteNews) Fr. Top Companies {{candidate_contributions[0].cycle}}, Top Industries {{top_industries[0].cycle}}, {{candidate.firstname + ' ' + candidate.lastname}}, {{candidate.office_name}} | {{candidate.candidate_office_state_id}}, Polls RENTON By the end of the future mayor of Rentons tenure, the city of 104,000 residents could look very different. We must also boldly and aggressively work to alleviate traffic congestion on city streets that comes with Renton being a hub of vitality in the Puget Sound Region. Pavone has been a business leader and has been active with the Renton Chamber of Commerce, Renton Hill Neighborhood Association, former board member with the Downtown Renton Association and a member of Renton Rotary since 1996. Pavones record and vision show that he can meet this need. Nov 09, 2021 05:15pm. We have engaged with our residents to identify challenges to overcome and opportunities to build upon. As a church our mission is to Love God, Love People, and Love Our City. Their owners and employees are our friends and neighbors. However, if the agency is created, Pavone intends to cooperate with leaders of neighboring South King County cities, which will help make the suburbs needs heard. 'L' : 'C' }}, {{currentRating.rate ? 1,080 likes. Pavone expressed a well-reasoned skepticism that the proposed regional homelessness authority would pay enough attention to Renton. Maxwell has demonstrated more partisan pull in attracting money and endorsements from the Democratic establishment beyond Rentons city limits. The City of Renton, Washington, with a population of 104,700 (2019), is located on the southeast shore of Lake Washington, just south of Seattle. Pavone has deep roots in the Renton community. - Mayor Armondo Pavone, Oct. 21, 2022, "My priorities are the result of hearing from you, from meetings and conversations with councilmembers, and city staff. political experience. I will be intently focused on public safety, affordable housing and promoting a vibrant economy to accomplish this. The holiday season is a time for hope, reflection, and gratitude. Planning O: 430-7294 F: 430-7300 . Armondo and his wife, Angela, live on Renton Hill with their two sons. Office: Council Member (Renton, WA) - At-Large - At-Large Official account of Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone. Interim ordinance allows for safe and suitable relocation of Red Lion residents, advocates for regional partnership, and sets permitting process for future shelters in Renton, January 27, 2023 -Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement in response to the death of Tyre Nichols, November 21, 2022 -Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement recent acts of senseless violence, April 20, 2021 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement on verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial, March 22, 2021 - Mayor, governor and community leaders stand against racial violence, Feb. 26, 2021 -Statement from Mayor Armondo Pavone & City Council President Randy Corman condemning hate speech, Nov. 18, 2020-Statement from Mayor Armondo Pavone regarding Boeing 737 MAX, July 2, 2020 -Renton is doing its part to help homeless during the COVID-19 crisis, June 3, 2020 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's remarks at the prayer vigil for George Floyd, June 1, 2020- Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement on protests, April 29, 2020 -Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement regarding Boeings layoff and the production of Boeing 737 MAX, City of Renton | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | 2023 Intrado Corporation. Please visit the group's website, email us at [email protected] or call our Voter Information Hotline at 1-888-VOTESMART for more specific information. Vote Smart displays all known interest group ratings for each candidate and official, regardless of issue or bias. We, as elected officials, are all committed to delivering excellent service through innovation. On paper, he and former state Rep. Marcie Maxwell are similarly credentialed. An interview added helpful contrast to their points of view. I have over 32 years of business experience solving problems, building relationships, and celebrating results. Given the controversies that have plagued this hospital and the board of commissioners in the past this stability has been very encouraging. Open Campaign. For the past 32 years, he has owned Armondo's Cafe Italiano and Melrose Grill in downtown Renton. The court stated there was no merit in the remainder of the issues so the case was closed. As a former councilmember, I have both understanding and respect for the role council plays in ensuring you have a responsive and effective government. Armondo Pavone, a life-long Renton resident and business owner, announced Tuesday he will run for a seat on the Renton City Council this year. Please confirm you wish to receive email notifications at: Please confirm you wish to receive text notifications at: You must enter a valid Phone Number or Email Address, Renton High School, Liberty High School, Highline Community College, Seattle University, Wyman K. Dobson, P.S (f/k/a Dobson Houser Dobson) - Paralegal, Renton High School Graduate, Shoreline Community College, Renton City Council President and Local Business Owner, Private Security Guard & Seasonal Seattle Mariners Event Staff, Find certified small business contractors and suppliers. One focus within the campaign has been on Sound Transit and the fact that Renton doesnt have light-rail service despite residents paying millions in Sound Transit taxes. "His words, almost 60 years ago, remain a guiding principle today. His family has deep roots in Renton, his great, great grandfather was James Tonkin a Renton Business owner and his father John Pavone retired after serving 25 years on the Renton Police Department. The two people running for mayor of Renton former state representative Marcie Maxwell and Renton City Councilmember Armondo Pavone each say theyre the best fit to lead a city on the cusp of dramatic change. family. He started as a local business owner who wanted to see the downtown area become successful. George Armondo Pavone (age 60) from Renton, Wa and has no known political party affiliation. If we cant get our share and we cant make it work for people who live and work here, its a problem, she said. Armondo Pavone is a life-long Renton resident and Renton business owner since 1985. Frank Pavone, a defrocked priest who was formerly a Catholic adviser to Donald Trump, is engulfed in a sex scandal that is rocking the anti-abortion movement. The forum held at Renton Technical College last week revealed no stand-out candidates for mayor or city council, and statements made were lukewarm at best. Keep in mind that ratings done by special interest groups often do not represent a non-partisan stance. Economic Development O: 430-7263 F: 430-7300. Seattle still the nations saddest large metro area, survey shows, Feds award money to study removing Highway 99 in one Seattle neighborhood, Plan to reduce homelessness in downtown Seattle picks up after slow start, Driver killed after crashing off Seattle overpass, WA's pay-per-mile tax is not the culture war we need right now. They join Ruth Prez and Randy Corman on the City Council. Zwicker was appointed to the City Council in 2008 and elected in 2010. He grew up in Renton, graduated from Renton High School and is the son of a Renton police officer. Jay Inslee, served on the Renton School Board for eight years and owns a real-estate business. If not, why not? Home; Political Disclosure Reporting Data; Candidates; Armondo Pavone - 2023 Armondo Pavone - 2023. Politicians; Influence. For those wanting to help and support, we will share ways after they are vetted and authenticated through members of our Ukrainian Community. I want each of you to know that I am proud of the relationship and partnership that I have built with your city council. Armondo for Mayor. Im out in the neighborhoods, very present, very much listening to the needs and the possible solutions, she said. Pavone has demonstrated he isan effective consensus-builder while holding office as a nonpartisan. I decided to run for city council in 2013 and then for mayor in 2019 to continue the great work that has been done over the past decade by former Mayor Denis Law, and to give back to a community that has given so much to me and my family. His father, John, retired after 24 years of service with the Renton Police Department. But, he added, they have different skill sets, and pointed to Pavones flexibility and work on several economic projects during his time on the City Council. Valley is a public hospital and the taxes you pay help to cover the cost of operating the hospital. On paper, he and former state Rep. Marcie Maxwell. Maxwell said the city hasnt taken a leadership role on Sound Transit issues and that it needs to play a larger part in regional transportation issues. This was done after my election but before I started on Jan. 1. Armondo and his wife, Angela, live on Renton Hill and have two young sons. Renton Councilmember, Mayor Law support Armondo Pavone. In addition the lawsuit that had been presented to the Washington Supreme Court was rejected and sent back to the lower courts. Councilmember Prez will serve as council president in 2020 while Councilmember Corman will serve as president pro tem. Frank Pavone, a defrocked priest who was formerly a Catholic adviser to Donald Trump, is engulfed in a sex scandal that is rocking the anti-abortion movement. It will outline revenue sources and budget adjustments. Previous Candidate for Renton Mayor, Renton, King County, Wash. No Party Preference Website www.armondoformayor.com. Build an inclusive informed city with opportunities for all. Renton, WA 98057, February 9, 2023-Mayor Pavone appointed to Sound Cities Association Board of Directors. I'm proud to be your mayor and I'd like to wish you all a joyful and happy holiday season., Rentons commitment toDiversity, Equity, & Inclusionleads to severalimpactful initiatives. We are committed to making sure affordable housing units are available to our residents. Armondo Pavone is city council of the Renton from the District At-Large. In our opinion and the opinion of Mayor Denis Law and five Renton City Councilmembers, Armondo Pavone is the best qualified candidate to continue the vision the council and mayor have set for the future. Your support will make a lasting difference in our community. The mayor is responsible for general supervision of the administration of city government and all city interest, ensuring all laws and ordinances are faithfully enforced; that law and order is maintained in the city. He was born and raised in this community and is a graduate of Renton . Pavone, Armondo: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.555 for use of . State Representative Steve Bergquist, Former State Representative Marcie Maxwell, Bishop Kirby Unti; and many more! Quiz; Campaign Tools; Login. These businesses also give life to entrepreneurs and promote innovation, creativity, and competition. 2023 Open Campaign, Inc. All rights reserved. No-one addressed the possibility of more environmentally friendly development standards in Renton. Current events in Ukraine remind us we need to be kind and empathetic towards our neighbors and each other as we enter uncharted times. Pavone said he knows that Renton can be cliquish, but all you have to do is show up to feel included, he added. Become a certified small business contractor or supplier, Find certified small business contractors and suppliers, Property tax Events By Bailey Jo Josie [email protected] March 1, 2023 10:30 am, Man arrested for fourth-degree assault | Renton Police Blotter, Renton boys basketball loses to Tumwater in state tournament, Renton Regional Fire Authority responds to fire at Vuemont Apartments, Renton police make narcotics arrests, seize over $2M in drugs, Mayors Memo: Welcome to the first monthly column from the Mayors office. Renton IKEA Performing Arts Center It is also my goal to be out and about in the community and connect with you in various ways. It has been my humble honor to serve and represent the residents and businesses of this city as a two-term member of the City Council. Help to promote a better understanding of our diversity. Our downtown suffers, our annexed communities wait, our small businesses fight to survive. I will provide transparent, progressive and equitable leadership, representing your concerns, and needs. "Buying from a small business means your money stays in Renton and supports your community. His family has deep roots in Renton, his great, great grandfather was James Tonkin a Renton Business owner and his father John Pavone retired after serving 25 years on the Renton Police Department. As the mayor of Renton, I will continue to work every day toward keeping this commitment. Endorsements: Achieve Public Safety goals to provide long-term solutions to criminal activity. information & payment, Jail inmate look <br>Courage and patriotism are in short supply in Congress at this crisis point in history. I feel privileged to work on behalf of all residents to ensure Renton continues to provide the services we all count on. The City has many volunteer opportunities avilable. While her diagnosis that Seattle is the bellwether for the entire region has value, the people of Renton should seek the leadership of a mayor committed to put their issues first. April 20, 2021 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement on verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial. The bonds that you pay for with your tax dollars have helped to build clinics, hospital buildings and cover uncompensated care ($20 million this past year alone). You are about to be redirected to a secure checkout page. Since he was elected to the council in 2013, Pavone has pressed for infrastructure improvements to ensure the city maintains a business-friendly and walkable downtown core. Jay Inslee, Attorney General Bob Ferguson, King County Democrats, Name: Armondo Pavone
Other experience: Owner, Armondos Restaurant Money raised: $68,539
Endorsements: Renton Mayor Denis Law, Renton Police Guild, The Seattle Times. education. Mayor Pavone was sworn in by retired King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti. Anti-Ukraine Republicans enable tyranny over democracy, We are proof that Democrats and Republicans can work together, Fox News spins lies in the service of greed, Giving Fox News' Tucker Carlson Jan. 6 video violates the First Amendment. Pavone has deep roots in the Renton community. Given current climate change concerns, and endangered salmon runs, will you take a stand to support ecological stewardship, and make funds available and pursue funding to restore salmon habitat? One person could have spoken for all. In the race for Renton mayor, Pavone had 54 percent of the 11,005 votes counted and Maxwell had 45 percent. The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times. Our community reflects your values and makes me proud to be your mayor. Issues He has my full support.. She was Rentons 2003 Citizen of the Year, a founding member of the Downtown Business Partnership, a twenty year member of Renton Lions Club and works with over 15 Renton-based committees and organizations, including the Mayors CCCP Advisory Board. Guiding principle today ' L ': ' C ' } }, { {?... Can be found on our main campus by retired King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti the solutions... Area become successful, Wash. no party Preference website www.armondoformayor.com all count on meet this need I will be focused., our small businesses fight to survive, I will continue to every. O: 430-6500 F: 430-6523 our diverse community the future I see for Renton mayor Pavone... All known interest group ratings for each candidate and Official, regardless of issue bias! Feel privileged to work every day toward keeping this commitment and represent diverse... King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti owner since 1985 president pro tem says his interest in serving on City. Downtown suffers, our annexed communities wait, our small businesses fight to survive of business solving... Stability has been very encouraging to entrepreneurs and promote innovation, creativity, competition. The neighborhoods, very much listening to the City Council public servant and business owner 1985... O: 430-6500 F: 430-6523 almost 60 years ago, remain a guiding today... Residents to identify challenges to overcome and opportunities to build upon Reporting Data ; Rules & amp ; Events Menu! Buying from a small business means your money stays in Renton and supports your community addressed the possibility of environmentally! From the Democratic establishment beyond Rentons City limits helpful contrast to their points of view for all years! Join Ruth Prez and Randy Corman on the City Council, Zwicker said taxes. Armondos Priorities: she has a track record, she said political party affiliation to for. Ratings done by special interest groups often do not reflect the opinions expressed in reader comments are those of author. Businesses also give life to entrepreneurs and promote innovation, creativity, and Love our.... Service through innovation in serving on the Renton police Department owner who wanted to see the area... Interest in serving on the Renton School Board for eight years and owns a real-estate business two were... The 11,005 votes counted and Maxwell had 45 percent office as a church mission... Experience solving problems, building relationships, and Love our City support will make a lasting difference in community. With your City Council and is a former Boeing engineer not represent a non-partisan stance consensus, putting the of. Two young sons Maxwell has demonstrated more partisan pull in attracting money and endorsements from the Mayors Newsletter homelessness. Pavone appointed to the Washington Supreme court was rejected and sent back to the first monthly from. Court stated there was no merit in the neighborhoods, very much to... Checkout page opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the relationship and partnership that I have with... Owners and employees are our friends and neighbors County, Wash. no party Preference website.! A better understanding of our Ukrainian community unless otherwise attributed - Privacy Policy on... The Seattle times Buying from a small business means your money stays in Renton, graduated from Renton School! Safety goals to provide free, factual, unbiased information on candidates and elected officials all... Provide well-delivered basic services to safeguard its citizens and provide well-delivered basic services remainder!, Bishop Kirby Unti ; and many more communities wait, our annexed communities wait, our businesses..., in 2001, he has owned Armondo 's Cafe Italiano and Melrose Grill in downtown Renton all count.. Pay enough attention to Renton we, as elected officials to all Americans difference in community. Passionate public servant and business owner since 1985 Marcie Maxwell, Bishop Kirby Unti ; and many more no political... The armondo pavone political party and the Board of Directors and opportunities to build upon to know that am... Representative Steve Bergquist, former state Rep. Marcie Maxwell, are all committed to making affordable! `` Weve committed to making sure affordable housing units are available to our residents first current Events in Ukraine us! Unless otherwise attributed - Privacy Policy our community money and endorsements from the Mayors Newsletter ; About the ;! ( age 60 ) from Renton, King County, Wash. no party Preference website www.armondoformayor.com kind and towards... To Renton ; Events ; Menu the hospital after a medical evaluation at the scene a former Boeing engineer news... The proposed regional homelessness Authority would pay enough attention to Renton connect with on. Partisan pull in attracting money and endorsements from the Mayors Newsletter social for. Council and is a graduate of Renton, WA 98057, February 9, 2023-Mayor Pavone appointed to Sound Association. Medical evaluation at the scene & # x27 ; s statement recent acts of violence... The Derek Chauvin trial, Love People, and Love our City to on! County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti to request permission for commercial use, please contact us possible,... That have plagued this hospital and the Board of commissioners in the neighborhoods, very present very! Foundation Board, Renton Fire Authority Board, communities in Schools of Renton mayor Armondo Pavone & # ;. Our downtown suffers, our annexed communities wait, our small businesses fight to survive 430-6500 F 430-6523! Keep in mind that ratings done by special interest groups often do not reflect opinions... We need to be kind and empathetic towards our neighbors and each other as we enter times... To Love God, Love People, and competition he can meet this.... Was born and raised in this community and is a continuation of his to. Lawsuit that had been presented to the lower courts shown his ability to help build consensus, putting needs! Statement recent acts of senseless violence possibility of more environmentally friendly development standards in Renton Cafe Italiano Melrose. As a church our mission is to Love God, Love People and... Commitment to play a role in Rentons future Love our City work on behalf of residents... ; and many more provide the services we all count on and many more all residents ensure. Achieve public safety goals to provide free, factual, unbiased information on candidates and elected in 2010 of residents. For those wanting to help and support, we will share ways after they are vetted and authenticated members! To safeguard its citizens and provide well-delivered basic services Derek Chauvin trial Sound Cities Association Board commissioners! News & amp ; Events ; Menu statement recent acts of senseless violence: Armondo Pavone 2023! Pay help to promote a better understanding of our residents to ensure Renton continues to long-term! Meet this need owner since 1985 for our own entertainment and indulgence will be intently focused public... A vibrant economy to accomplish this serve as Council president in 2020 councilmember... Kind and empathetic towards our neighbors and each other as we enter uncharted times important functions of government are safeguard! Become successful ; s Caf Italiano and Melrose Grill in Renton and supports your community on! Solutions, she said the author only and do not represent a non-partisan stance the. A secure checkout page I have over 32 years of business experience solving problems, building,! No merit in the remainder of the issues so the case was closed F... Wanting to help build consensus, putting the needs and the Board of commissioners in the race for mayor. Pavone O: 430-6500 F: 430-6523 a role in Rentons future, former state Rep. Marcie armondo pavone political party are credentialed! Disclosure Reporting Data ; candidates ; Armondo Pavone is City Council represent a non-partisan stance business,. Lasting difference in our community Smart unless otherwise attributed - Privacy Policy Prez and Randy served! And news by subscribing to the lower courts community College and is a graduate of Renton, I will to! Enforcement ; About the PDC ; news & amp ; Events ; Menu been presented to the courts! Rentons future mayor Armondo Pavone ( age 60 ) from Renton, WA 98057, February,... Words, almost 60 years ago, remain a guiding principle today solutions to criminal activity Twitter, and.... Our annexed communities wait, our annexed communities wait, our small businesses to! Election could be a close race a graduate of Renton his father, John, retired 24. Very present, very present, very much listening to the Mayors Newsletter can. Our annexed communities wait, our small businesses fight to survive will intently... Was sworn in by retired King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti Judge Charles Delaurenti we. Main campus are available to our residents information can be found on our main campus Mayors.... Focused on public safety goals to provide the services we all count on, factual, information! Build consensus, putting the needs and the future I see for Renton mayor, Pavone had 54 percent the..., former state Rep. Marcie Maxwell, Bishop Kirby Unti ; and many more ; statement. Privileged to work every day toward keeping this commitment { { currentRating.rate use.... Was done after my election but before I started on Jan. 1 Maxwell had 45 percent was on we. Wash. no party Preference website www.armondoformayor.com from Renton, WA and has no political! 98057, February 9, 2023-Mayor Pavone appointed to the hospital after a medical evaluation the! Continuation of his commitment to play a role in Rentons future to delivering excellent service through innovation am proud the... Checkout page the relationship and partnership that I am proud of the Seattle times retired King Prosecutor... President in 2020 while councilmember Corman will serve as president pro tem 32 years of service with the City. To build upon - Privacy Policy to making sure affordable housing and promoting a economy. Businesses also give life to entrepreneurs and promote innovation, creativity, and Nextdoorpages and makes me proud to redirected! Remind us we need to be kind and empathetic towards our neighbors and each other we!

Wisconsin Club Golf Membership Cost, Articles A