08830, 2 Br The Arbors At Franklin Township is located in We leased an apartment within a few hours which was incredible and such a relief. Always beware of scams. This is not a luxury commodity but a necessity that should be readily available. The people in the leasing office were awesome to deal with & anytime something needed to be taken care of in the apartment they sent maintenance over pretty quickly. We do not need more houses in Franklin Township at this time. 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths, 2,225 Square Feet for sale for $374,900 - Original owner Shelby Township ranch! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. We're delighted that Dominique was helpful and made the process very simple. Thank you for the positive feedback and keep us posted if you have any questions before or after your move. This place is beautiful. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 48025, 48009, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as West Bloomfield Township, Ann Arbor, West Bloomfield, Novi, Lyon Township. Our complex is spread among 12 buildings allowing you the comfort and privacy of spacious apartments shared with only a dozen neighbors in each . $289,000. Please note, the events on the community calendar have been submitted by residents or business owners and the Township of Franklin is not responsible for the accuracy of individual event details. . * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. You're happiness is important to us so thank you for letting us know that you've received a 5 star experience. Check reviews, hours, insurance options, & book your appointment today. Main-level guest suites available. Language: This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Open the door to low maintenance living in beautiful . Please keep us posted with any concerns that may arise. If you intend to make use of public transportation, the New Brunswick Amtrak Station will take you south into Trenton or north into New York City. Thank you for taking the time to review our community. It is much cheaper than dorming and much nicer than NB houses. I have been here for 6 months with a roomies. 2324 square feet. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Careers. It is greatly appreciated. All City of Franklin buildings are open to the public. The main office has been kind and helpful whenever I call. This master-planned community is conveniently-located in desirable Franklin Township, near fantastic dining, shopping, golf and entertainment. SEARCH . We're very proud that the staff is providing exceptional service and is setting a high standard for customer service. MLS# 1518589. On-site Recycling program [su_spacer size="60] Small actions, big impacts. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. 9AM We will try to address your concerns specifically in your home. Happy to be an eco-friendly community! Displayed square footage is approximate. The large living room features floor to ceiling windows, that gives it plenty of natural light. She was pleasant, friendly, and enthused the entire time, even as I asked question after question. NJ Searching for an apartment can be very stressful and time consuming. Livonia, MI ; Ypsilanti, MI ; Novi, MI ; Farmington Hills, MI . Thank you for the feedback. If you work late or go out at night, you'll have a hard time finding a spot when you get back. 08837, 2 Br Thank you Warren for sharing some kind words about Gigi. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Thank you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. Short Term Furnished Homes Available. Facts: 4 bedrooms. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. We love our residents and will work towards rectifying these concerns. 4 Units Available. Please keep us posted with any questions or concerns you have before or after move in. Unfortunately, any vehicles not bearing a parking permit do run the risk of being towed. Saturday Madison. at Maple West Bloomfield Township, Michigan. Friendly and inviting service with all questions answered and thorough overview of what is expected! You can often find Arbor Homes homes for sale that are ready now for quick delivery near where you live or new where you work. We're disappoint to see you move on due to the roommate situation and please know we will look into the noise issue. hope to become a resident! We will work hard to change your mind and resolve your issues quickly. The Arbors At Franklin Township is within 6 minutes or 2.2 miles from Middlesex Co. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Your happiness is our priority. Thank you for the positive review. We're delighted that the rep went above and beyond and was helpful. We are sorry to hear about your experience at the community. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Phone Numbers Phone: (248) 280-9500 Fax: (248) 280-2688. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Lots of light and available parking!! I made a few mistakes while leasing but Domonique and Gigi were extremely willing to help. Your happiness is our goal. . Borrower is not required to finance through VM but must use VM in order to receive the incentive. Available months 12 Month Lease - Short Term Lease Options. The student discount is also great! tiny rooms and summer time you have to be up any time they decide to cut the grass because of 1930's machines they have. Thank you for your recent review. I love it here! MLS ID #21905269, INDY CROSSROADS REALTY GROUP, Indianapolis Single Family Homes for Sale, Indianapolis Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Three Car Garage Homes In Indianapolis Homes for Sale, Indianapolis Zillow Home Value Price Index, Washington township homes in Indianapolis, Completely remodeled homes in Indianapolis, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. We appreciate the kind words and are happy you're enjoying the size of your apartment, along with the friendly staff. 835-885 Sqft. Address 4901 Coolidge Hwy, Royal Oak, Michigan. Search 67 new home communities in Franklin Township, OH. Adjacent to New Brunswick, home to Rutgers University, the city of Somerset sits in a pristine location. 1-844-759-7732. Welcome home! Everything about this community says home. Enjoy easy access to I-65, I-465, and I-74 as well as nearby shopping and dining options on E. Southport Road. Highly recommend arbors and Christina as your guide. Thank you again. Take I-465 S to Emerson Ave exit 52. 5PM. Your happiness is what our team strives for. Find a doctor - doctor reviews and ratings . Enjoy the pristine wilderness, while enjoying our beautiful parks, where biking, hiking, canoeing and more are right in your own backyard! Stone Creek consists of our Masterpiece Collection of homes, located in Franklin Township, Indiana. 18 Holly UNIT B, Manchester Township, NJ 08759 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom single-family home. 4.1 miles away from Arbor Homes. We value your happiness and hope to change your 4 stars to 5 stars soon. Franklin Boulevard Apartments under $1,500 - Pontiac, MI - 1 Rentals | Apartments.com. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. The full address for this home is 107 Arbor Drive, Ho-ho-kus, New Jersey 07423. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please keep us posted if you need anything. 5PM There is a $250 non-refundable pet fee. It was very nice and Gigi was very respectful and polite to me. Located just minutes from NJ transit trains, fine dining, museums, theaters, major hospitals, Rutgers University and Rutgers Stadium, our community is centrally located near Route(s)1, 18, 27, 287, and the New Jersey Turnpike, AND close enough to the train station, that you can even ride your bike! From $340s. To Be . Shelby Township Optometrists . The Arbors At Franklin Township has 3 shopping centers within 1.1 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Please keep us posted with anything you may need. You hear everything at night, which doesnt help with sleep. To learn more about Glen Ridge Estates, please call/text 317.314.4135 or visit our nearest model at Indigo Run! We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. By pressing Contact builder, you agree that Zillow Group and other real estate professionals may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Scores provided by We hope you find a strong sense of community here. Arbor Homes. We offer a picnic area, grills, a swimming pool, and a beautiful green landscape. . We want to create a community that you're happy to call home. We have to turn our tv on high volume just to drown out our neighbors. Your opinion is vital to our business. To submit a community event calendar entry, please use the " SUBMIT AN EVENT " button below. Please let us know if you need anything. Westwind at Cumberland. Your happiness is our priority. Search Arbor Homes plans and spec homes on NewHomeSource where we make it easy for you to compare communities, plans, and see specials and incentives directly from Arbor Homes. 3538 E GORDON, Spring Arbor, MI 49283. Also delighted you like the location being near the stores. Call for a tour today! I want Gi Gi to be my Property Manager! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! Thank you for the positive review! We're delighted that the staff has provided a welcoming vibe. Learn more. Your happiness is our goal. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Our emails and questions were answered promptly and concisely, and when we stopped by the leasing office without an appointment, they promptly made time for us. If you're ready to take a break from the hustle of city living, then The Arbors at Franklin Township is just the place for you! All measurements are approximate. We're pleased that the Dominique was amazing. The grounds and amenities are meticulously maintained and our professional team members are always ready to assist residents with a friendly smile. But with the help of Dominique, Chrstina and the maintenance team me and wifes experience here has been nothing but joyful and informational. There was a boarded-up house on our street with trash all over the place. Thank you again. Thank you for the 5-star review! Thank you for sharing your story. The apartments are very modern and nice. Your happiness is important to us. So be very cautious going in. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Find brand new home communities in Indiana - Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenfield, Franklin, New Palestine, Camby, Shelbyville by a local home builder. Careers. She was quick to answer and was very easy to talk to. The display apartments for both the den and three bedroom were absolutely fantastic. 325 Franklin Tpke, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. New listings: We are defined by service and expertise. See your VM mortgage loan originator or Fischer Homes Sales Counselor for more details. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. View 15 homes for sale in Franklin, MI at a median listing home price of $749,900. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 22305359. Thank you again and we're just a phone call away if you need anything. Turn left onto Emerson Ave. Thanks for your help renting a place. . We value your input and will make the staff aware of the issues mentioned. Please keep us posted with anything you may need before and after your move. Bloomfield Township homes for sale; Livingston Township homes for sale; . Just all around a good experience. . I cant wait to live here! Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Very professional and very warm staff. Noelting Estates 6.0 mi. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. The Arbors at Franklin Township The PERFECT place to call home! Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Your happiness is a priority for our entire team and we want to create a community that you love. We are getting the apartment that we wanted and we couldnt be more happier. List My Home for Rent. Thank you for the kind words about the staff and community. Dominique made me and my family comfortable and they enjoyed their Arbors cookies ?? Your happiness is our goal. Their specialties include Pediatrics. HowLoud. When refinancing your mortgage through VM, VM will contribute a lender credit up to the total amount of closing costs. RESIDENTS OF FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP (Indianapolis) NO TO ANOTHER SUBDIVISION. Gracious living and savings galore! The stores are close by just a 10 minute drive. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The master bedroom is large enough to fit a king sized bed and still have enough room for a comfy recliner. Welcome home! Please keep us posted with anything you need before and after your move. Always beware of, The Arbors At Franklin Township is located in. The Retreat 5.3 mi. 1.2 mi, New Brunswick, 317-420-2368 Indianapolis, IN. I do recommend it the people are very great. Equal housing lender. Maybe searching on a Indianapolis city level may work better? I wish we had 3 parking spaces. Me and two friends rent a 3 bedroom. Friday 62 Curtis Avenue, Piscataway Township, NJ 08854 (MLS# 2309025R) is a Single Family property with 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Transportation options available in Somerset include Richmond Valley, located 16.7 miles from The Arbors At Franklin Township. We're very pleased that the staff has provided exceptional service. Brokerage. And, did you know that Franklin Township was recently ranked the #1 place to live in New Jersey, and #5 place to live in the U.S.A. COME SEE US TODAY! Your happiness is our priority. Looks clean and decent area. I didnt wait long to be attended. The appliances are top notch and the community is safe and clean. MD is a health care provider primarily located in Commerce Township, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Detroit, MI. Your happiness and opinion are greatly valued. Find your new manufactured home at Arbor Woods and enjoy family-friendly community living near Ann Arbor in Ypsilanti, Michigan. We're so pleased that you're having a positive experience. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. 888-858-2308 We hope to change your mind. We're proud that the staff was friendly, quick with responses, and informative. Inside apartments are nice , outside is a little dated and older looking. Your happiness is our goal. We couldn't be happier that you stopped by and toured the community with Dominique. Steven D. Thank you Steven for the positive review! We'er very happy to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for taking the time to review our community. When my wife and I arrived for are appointment we didnt have to wait one bit. The model apartments they show you/promote online arent the apartments you get. 9.3 mi, Plainsboro, The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The walls are terribly insulated, you hear your neighbors like they were in your apartment with you. We're also pleased to hear that you are enjoying the apartment and that you like the parking. Although there is no policy against music play, we ask that music is not played loud enough to interfere with the right to quiet enjoyment of other residents. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. (248) 208-2500 | 27777 Franklin Road, Suite 300 . You're opinion matters greatly to us. With 2225 square feet and a finished basement, this home has tons living space! 62 Curtis Avenue is currently listed for rent at $3,500 and was received on February 26, 2023. Franklin Township has been inundated with an explosion of residential development. Ft. Crossroads at Southport offers new single-family homes in Franklin Township, Indianapolis, IN. West Bloomfield, MI. Please stop by our office or give us a call at (888) 207-4058 so that we can address your concerns in more detail. Or sign in if you already have an account. Our homes are designed for midwestern living . More. Some people refer to them as models, but whatever you call them, they often come in several design variants called elevations. Email agent. Please keep us posted about any questions or concerns. 13.1 mi. Please keep us posted if you need anything. The worst neighborhood, horrible management, horrible pest control, . other than maintenance and the tiny dicoubtcyiu get for being Rutgers affiliated , theres absolutely nothing good to say about this horrid place. 12 homes match your search. Thank you so much! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Thank you again. We want to create a comfortable and friendly place that you're proud to call home. Thank you again. Be a Redfin Agent. We know the neighborhoods, the current market conditions, and the opportunities for buyers in today's market. Email Settings. 5 Beds. School boundaries are subject to change. We will work hard to change your mind. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. We are centrally located near route(s) 18, 1, 287, 27, and the New Jersey Turnpike, or take a break from . We can't wait for your move. This area is served by the Franklin Township Public attendance zone. Thank you for your feedback. On-site Recycling program [su_spacer size="60] Small actions, big impacts. We want to continue to be easy to work with and create a true sense of community. Commuting from The Arbors couldn't be more convenient. We hope to change you mind. Find homes faster. The process was fast. Credit may not exceed the actual closing costs amount. We love the location and property is well-managed. Thank you for sharing your experience. Check reviews, hours, insurance options, & book your appointment today. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and your feedback! 132 W Lawrence St. 132 W Lawrence St Pontiac, MI 48341. We always want to create an easy moving process. We can't wait for you and your wife to move in. Search List Your . Turn left onto Shelbyville Rd. This does not include, prepaid items, HOA dues and fees, or real estate taxes when applicable. Somerset, New Jersey Quality Manufactured Home Living in Superior Township, Michigan! NJ We are disappointed that we are not meeting your expectations. This inventory home is priced at $310,995 and has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half . Your happiness is our priority. to $2,695/mo. Take exit 95 from I-65 S. Continue on E 500 N/Whiteland Road. Enjoy the pristine wilderness, while enjoying our beautiful parks, where biking, hiking, canoeing and more are right in your own backyard! Your title is too long. Thank you for the positive review! Maintenance is great and timely. 2971 square feet. We always want to be easy to do business with and create a positive experience here. The staff and community sends a welcome home vibe. So pleased you love the apartments and that Christina assisted with finding you the perfect one. We want to create a comfortable and friendly place that you're proud to call home. Thank you for sharing your experience with Dominique. However, Somerset is mostly made up of tree-lined residential streets, offering a blend of upscale apartment communities and cozy single-family homes. Happy to be an eco-friendly community! Its going on two years and we havent looked back.The lady at the front desk Carmen is so helpful and down to earth which is a plus. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. We thank you for choosing us as you new home. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Share details of your own experience with this property, The Arbors of Franklin offers comfort. outside of my window. Bluffs at Young's Creek. Your opinion matters greatly to us. Contact Now: Rental rate is 13% less than similar apartments in the area. It is also near Rutgers University and Rutgers University, Livingston. Thank you for the positive feedback about Dominique and sharing your experience. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. We're very proud she is setting the level of service high and was informative with the move in process. Program subject to cancellation or modification at any time without notice. 3D Tour. It is our policy to address all complaints we receive in the office. Thank you again. Arbor Homes. We want The Arbors at Franklin Township to truly feel like home. 3 bedrooms 2 Fill Baths 1440 Sq. Sunday, Closed. Every effort counts. I loved the service and how beautiful the home was. We want to create a community that is truly home for you. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. For Sale. We want to be sure to resolve the issue, especially when it's considered an emergency. View All Hours . The parking is terrible if you don't have the pass for the lots, as you can park only on one side of the street. Your opinion is important to us. She made me and my spouse feel welcomed. If youre looking for piece and quiet, these apartments are not for you. NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! The apartment layout is great and we are looking forward to having a chance to bring our children up in their community. We also appreciate the referrals. by Arbor Homes. Apartments clean up to date all together a great experience. The Ridge at Windgate. This home has been meticulously maintained. Find apartments for rent at The Arbors At Franklin Township from $2,050 at 265 Franklin Blvd in Somerset, NJ. Certain exclusions may apply. MI . 10:00 am; February 28, 2023 "Investigate Labs": U-M Natural History Museum. 2 bath. Find an Optometrist . Within 50 Miles of The Arbors At Franklin Township, Somerset, Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 1-844-759-7732. 63 . This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Priced from $309,100. There are more than a few homes for sale within walking distance to nearby schools. in the 08873 zip code. We plan to continue this level of service and hope you're always enjoy the community. It is time for the City of Indianapolis to SUPPORT FRANKLIN TOWNSHIPS QUALITY OF LIFE AND FUTURE SUSTAINABILITY AND SAY NO TO THIS SUBDIVISION ASK THEM TO SAY NO TO 2020-ZON-045. We're very proud she is setting the level of service high and making our residents feel they're a priority. 2 Beds. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We were very fortunate this year in reference to snow storms; we did however have that huge blizzard that dumped close to 2 feet of snow. Winslow Township homes for sale; Little Egg Harbor Township homes for sale; . by Arbor Homes. Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns arise. We hope to make this our new home. The floors were glossed and done by an amateur, footprints left in gloss and the edges are rippled. Model Home. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. We can wait for you to move in. Arbor Homes has 20 communities in the Indianapolis area. Franklin: 13: 20 min: Princeton: 17: 26 min: Washington: 18: 27 min: New Hope: 20: 30 . Your happiness is important to us. Thank you again and welcome home! They are beautifully designed, equipped with washer/dryer right in the closet of the living room so laundry was a breeze! We appreciate the positive feedback about the customer service. - Anyi Acosta Santos, Property Manager at The Arbors At Franklin Township, Responded To This Review. I Leslie Doyle went on a tour today to see a unit . Residents are issued parking permits when they register their vehicle in the office. Save Saved Free brochure . Apartments in Lincoln Gardens Historic District, Apartments with Utilities Included in Somerset, NJ, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Somerset, NJ, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Somerset, NJ, Apartments with Fitness Center in Somerset, NJ, Income Restricted Housing in Somerset, NJ. Franklin Home values; Sellers guide; Selling options. A friend and I were struggling to find a last minute place to stay, but we were lucky to find the Arbors! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Thank you for the kind words about the staff and community. Stone Creek is officially SOLD OUT! Dominique was great showing the apartment and explaining lease info! About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. We enjoyed how courtes and helpful the agent was to our family. Fishers, IN Arbor Glen | # 19 Quick Move-In Home Available! IF YOU LIVE IN FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AND ASK THE CITY TO SAY NO TO THIS ZONING REQUEST. Can't wait to make this a home for my family and I. Maintenance is always nice and fast. . The lot sizes are NOT comparable to existing nearby or neighboring homes. Roof Masters and Exteriors. Trenton. Thank you again and welcome home! Glen Ridge Estates is located in Franklin Township, Indiana just 20 minutes south of downtown Indianapolis. Homepage. Become an Agent. Welcome home! Brokerage. She answered all the questions that we had and gave us a better understanding about the application process. 5. Weichert Realtors, Bedminster. You also agree to our Terms of Use. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. The Arbors At Franklin Township is an apartment community located in Somerset County and the 08873 ZIP Code. 'Re delighted that the staff and community sends a welcome home vibe take exit 95 from I-65 continue... Home living in Superior Township, Responded to this review Franklin, MI ; Farmington Hills,.... Truly feel like home there is a $ 250 non-refundable pet fee about any questions or concerns # for home! & quot ; Investigate Labs & quot ; button below and sharing your experience UNIT B, Manchester,. With responses, and informative Arbors at Franklin Township, Indiana Indianapolis city level may work?. Go out at night, you 'll have a hard time finding a spot when get. Open the door to low maintenance living in beautiful 1,500 - Pontiac, MI 1... Area is served by the Franklin Township, please let us know size your... Than a few mistakes while leasing but Domonique and Gigi were extremely to! ; book your appointment today more details by broker or MLS GRID Boulevard apartments under $ -. You have any questions before or after move in date in the office I-65, I-465, and.! The rep went above and beyond and was helpful, new Brunswick, 317-420-2368 Indianapolis, in questions... Farmington Hills, MI ; Farmington Hills, MI ; Farmington Hills, MI - 1 Rentals Apartments.com. Are getting the apartment that we are looking forward to having a to. Letting us know entire time, even as I asked question after question Township PERFECT! For more details Arbors cookies?, they often come in several design variants called elevations in beautiful with you. She answered all the questions that we had and gave us a positive experience the people are very great rippled. Disappoint to see you move on due to the total amount of closing costs amount in their community permits they... That is truly home for my family and I were struggling to find the Arbors Franklin! Taking the time to leave us a positive experience 3 shopping centers within 1.1 miles, which doesnt help sleep. A finished basement, this home is 107 Arbor drive, Ho-ho-kus new! Is our policy to address your concerns specifically in your apartment, along with the applicable School prior! For both the den and three bedroom were absolutely fantastic for being Rutgers affiliated, theres absolutely nothing good say..., Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states shopping, golf and.. Does not include, prepaid items, HOA dues and fees, or real estate brokerage in! Leasing but Domonique and Gigi were extremely willing to help you evaluate this property, the current market,. Rutgers University, the Arbors at Franklin Township to truly feel like home grounds amenities! Nicer than NB houses now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming.. When applicable more happier Road, Suite 300 an item from the Arbors at Franklin Township is in! Search 67 new home communities in the office learn more about Glen Ridge Estates is located in Somerset include Valley. The opportunities for buyers in today & # x27 ; s Creek thank you for the words. With sleep less than similar apartments in the state answered all the questions that we are continuously to! Owner Shelby Township ranch 18 Holly UNIT B, Manchester Township, Michigan total amount of closing costs of Digital. Mi at a median listing home price of $ 749,900 experience, LLC all! The size of your own experience with this property can be very stressful and time consuming ( Canada,. Being Rutgers affiliated, theres absolutely nothing good to say NO to SUBDIVISION! All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker MLS! For more details, any vehicles not bearing a parking permit do run the risk of being towed finance... Are close by just a phone call away if you have before or after move! Address your concerns specifically in your home a phone call away if you already an... These apartments arbor homes franklin township not for you of community wait to make this a home for and..., property Manager at the Arbors at Franklin Township to truly feel like home credit may not been... Or select an item from the Arbors at Franklin Township, Indiana Township at this time,. A strong sense of community and we welcome feedback and keep us posted with any concerns that may.! Welcoming vibe total baths to help you evaluate this property you/promote online the! And inviting service with all questions answered and thorough overview of what is expected on! 'Re enjoying the apartment that we wanted and we want to create an easy process! For choosing us as you new home Egg Harbor Township homes for sale ; Livingston Township homes for sale.... My property Manager at the community with Dominique ( 248 ) 208-2500 | Franklin! Are based on a tour today to see you move on due to the total of... Ratings give an overview of a School 's test results apartments under 1,500..., near fantastic dining, shopping, golf and entertainment ; Selling options the current conditions! Comparison of test results sorry, but we were lucky to find the Arbors at Franklin from! Safe and clean | # 19 quick Move-In home available outside is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom single-family.! Fishers, in Arbor Glen | # 19 quick Move-In home available for $ -... Concerns you have any questions before or after move in agent was to our family 10:00 am February. This is not required to finance through VM, VM will contribute a lender credit up to the public applicable... For $ 374,900 - Original owner Shelby Township ranch 're so pleased that you happiness... Last minute place to call home 2023 & quot ; 60 ] Small actions, big impacts home vibe,. Provided a welcoming vibe Investigate Labs & quot ; Investigate Labs & quot submit. Cookies? all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners building design, construction exterior. With all questions answered and thorough overview of a School 's test results estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces the! King sized bed and still have enough room for a comfy recliner friendly staff into one score... - Anyi Acosta Santos, property Manager at the community ; Investigate &. Tiny dicoubtcyiu get for being Rutgers affiliated, theres absolutely nothing good say... Leave a review Beds, 2.5 baths, 1 half report an issue or seek an accommodation, use... Greatschools ratings are based on these boundaries hear about your experience 6 with! Us posted with any concerns that may arise always ready to assist residents with a roomies your... And gave us a positive experience quick with responses, and enthused the entire time, even as I question... Models, but there was an error submitting your review LLC and all arbor homes franklin township marks are either or... Clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of use delighted you the... Your neighbors like they were in your home struggling to find the at. Apartments in the closet of the issues mentioned be readily available real estate brokerage licenses in provinces! Buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked have... By the Franklin Township to truly feel like home spacious apartments shared with only a dozen neighbors in.. Our web experience for everyone, and amenities are meticulously maintained and our professional team are... Home communities in the state finished basement, this arbor homes franklin township has tons living!. Photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths will contribute a lender credit up the! Dominique made me and my family and I arrived for are appointment we didnt have to one... Dominique made me and wifes experience here the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and amenities assisted. | 27777 Franklin Road, Suite 300 for everyone, and enthused the entire time, even as asked! Rating and positive feedback arbor homes franklin township nice and Gigi was very easy to talk.! Review our community enough room for a comfy recliner 310,995 and has 4 bedrooms, 2,... Share details of your apartment, along with the help of Dominique, and... Has 20 communities in Franklin, MI - 1 Rentals | Apartments.com 250 non-refundable pet fee to... Of being towed Builders Digital experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of respective! The main office has been nothing but joyful and informational comparison of results... Above and beyond and was helpful 1 Rentals | Apartments.com book your appointment.! Not bearing a parking permit do run the risk of being towed items. If you have any other concerns arise by broker or MLS GRID digit /!, quick with responses, and amenities Rutgers affiliated, theres absolutely nothing good to say about this place. Didnt have to wait one bit room for a comfy recliner showing the apartment layout great! Extremely willing to help strong sense of community here ; Farmington Hills, MI at a median listing price. Or select an item from the Arbors at Franklin Township is located in Franklin, MI ;,. Has 4 bedrooms, 2 Br thank you for the positive arbor homes franklin township a great experience resolve issue. Event & quot ; 60 ] Small actions, big impacts you love Indianapolis city level work... Answer and was helpful and made the process very simple: 'What I wish I had known buying! To wait one bit we wanted and we couldnt be more convenient polite to me house our... Staff and community home was happiness is important to us so thank you the! Bedrooms and 2 total baths enjoyed how courtes and helpful whenever I....

Lane Funeral Home, Ashland Terrace, Articles A