Warwick Rhode Island*UPDATE - Rip-off Report REVIEW: The David Zophin Agency & American Income Life has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, committed to addressing & resolving complaints. It is simple to do. If that is the case I will cancel mine. In his words they are "scammers". Hello everyone: A Rip-off Report independent investigation has shown that the Altig International insurance sales process and the American Income Life insurance products they sell are 100% legitimate - to be expected in a federal, state and provincial regulated industry. Rochester New YorkRip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. It is a total SCAM. Hi Richard, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This insurance, as the name implies, will cover you for the rest of your life, regardless of your age. - NOTICE: *UPDATE December 1, 2006. I got back $400. We award American Income Life Insurance Company a final rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. Waco Texas, Nationwide, Zophin Agency ripoff Warwick Rhode Island *UPDATE - Rip-off Report REVIEW: The David Zophin Agency & American Income Life has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and is committed to addressing and resolving all legitimate complaints. Either way if there is an emergency in your houshold someone will be going for treatment and we have no control over the charges that we incur. They are always looking to blame "others" for their failures instead of looking themselves straight in their own eyes and say "It is me, and nothing other than myself who is responsible for my own results." For example, dissconecting your phone while you're pretending to work, or hiding in a closet to avoid responsibility or worst of all not properly taking care of our clients because of a grudge you had against the company. The bottom line - read your policy carefully - and find out the answers to the above possibilities . I've personally seen several clients receive benefits due to them in exactly the manner described and advertised. The policy is not underwritten by either company, but as stated on the Union Life site, underwritten by the Hartford.So, out of curiosity, I go back to the AI website, and guess what, they still claim:"AIL and NILICO continue to offer their Accidental Death and Dismemberment program at no cost to the union members. American Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. The union paid nothing for that policy, not even the postage for the post cards that were mailed to you. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE In the 3 years since joining CAP in October 2006, no new complaints have been added to Rip-off Report against American Income Life or National Income Life nationwide. They also misrepresent by telling people that their FUNERAL BENEFIT pays out IMMEDIATELY AND DIRECTLY after death, very untrue, as a matter of fact I have been told that any policy under two years of age has a very good chance of being dragged out and challenged after an autopsy. The part that paid $200 for the hurt finger is usually a good deal and when presented to you it was one package deal. Rip-off Report has the evidence. There is also no need to let that 100% commision paid rep in your door to get the no cost accidental death benefit. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff134672.htm Do we all agree that $2000 is plenty of money for the rest of the family to live on once our dearly departed has expired? The rule regarding any insurance that is marketed to AFGE members must first be approved by the AFGE National Executive Council (NEC). Read our investigative Report and American Income Life / National Income Life's commitment to 100% consumer satisfaction. American Income Life is rated A+ Superior by AM Best, the organization recognized *UPDATE December 1, 2006. American Income Life Scam | Complaints REVIEW: American Income Life, National Income Life dedicated to helping associates achieve their goals; feel safe confident & secure doing business with AIL & NIL, they will not allow a legitimate complaint to go unresolved. Another person in the group, Alfred, said he was told it was a management position with no mention of selling. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any is, American Income Life - Altog Orlovic employment scam ripoff unsuspecting agents Las Vegas NevadaRip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. The names of the insurance companies look something like this. Well since you are too scared to look them up I'll help you with NYS prices, probably identical to yours or very close, I'm not sure how the difference in the currency effects it. Well, I see your point Richard, I do not doubt have more extensive knowledge about insurance, and I agree, a balanced protection is suggestable if money allows. I have already told her I am not buying any more. Purchased NY Life/AARP life insurance $75,000 for $195 a mo., requiring an electronic withdrawal from our bank each month. American Income Life Scam | Complaints REVIEW: American Income Life, National Income Life dedicated to helping associates achieve their goals; feel safe confident & secure doing business with AIL & NIL, they will not allow a legitimate complaint to go unresolved. American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. I among the other agents have the potential to turn that into something. American Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Everything is explained in great detail to everyone that is brought aboard to this company. They don't believe in DISCLOSURE laws and have not been spanked hard enough from NYS yet! At 58 you could still buy $500,000 10 year term for only $11,935 per year, $994.58 per month or $32.70 per day. American Income Life Insurance REVIEW: National Income Life Jobs not a scam. I have seen 8 people come and go since I started. How am I doing on the facts? Wow, what a union bargain and the agent gets about 50% commission for the first year. And yes they make profit on that as well. Did he know that the law allows a period of time to read the policy over, have a legitimate Insurance Agent explain it and cancel for a full refund for a certain period of time or can cancel the expensive part that the real Agent may think is rediculously expensive and keep the other (ADD)if there is a value in your State. Or were you there for a few weeks or months and the quit because you were not able to be sucessful. American Income Life Insurance is a company that provides complete life insurance coverage to its members. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any is, American Income Life - Altog Orlovic employment scam ripoff unsuspecting agents Las Vegas NevadaRip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. Jimmie you seem to be very uninformed about what is avilable at AIL, You mentioned that you could easily straighten this out for me. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. They have called and called and called. But what about the insurance itself? All rights reserved. American Income Life is truly dedicated to making sure ALL customers are happy. One of the guys I work with told me he was fed that same line and when the lady showed up to review his benefits she was really there just to sell him more. American Income Life insights Based on 1,511 survey responses Areas for improvement Overall satisfaction General feeling of work happiness Fair pay for job Best change of my life Supervising Agent (Current Employee) - Troy, MI - January 14, 2023 While this job isn't at all what i expected, I wouldn't change a thing. Has Mark Colbert.c*m, private investigator assisted in suing them? * incentives for recruiting others I assume you now have a good job with great money and benefits that allows you Jimmy, A lot more. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. Jul 12, 2021 - Sales Representative in Boston, MA Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages, American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Now Mr. Doe Is 45 still not smoking and still in great shape, let's assume he has not had any medical problems yet that would cause a rating so he could not get these great union prices. Fort Worth TexasRip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. [ this included a decades old fine by the washington state Insurance office , and other fines shown on the Texas Insurance commision site ] The SPEEA E-board minutes in April 2004 show that members were complaining. Not the people. Most AIL/NILICO agents are not and the company does not sell them anyways, not enough profit and the morons they hire could not pass the tougher exams. Rip-off Report independent investigation showas that the Altig International insurance sales process and the American Income Life insurance products they sell are 100% leg. Yeah its hard work but its not worth it. The Philippines (/ f l p i n z / (); Filipino: Pilipinas), officially the Republic of the Philippines (Filipino: Republika ng Pilipinas), is an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia.It is situated in the western Pacific Ocean and consists of around 7,641 islands that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. A competitor no doubt. Rip-off Report recently discovered that All but 2 Rip-off Reports about The David Zophin Agency were posted by the same person. After the response cards are sent back. Of coarse not, that is why he just happens to have some contracts for you to sign while he is there anyways dropping off your free important union benefits. Ha Ha, How do you feel writing all those Family Care Plans? Almost everyone gets it. READ: Foreign websites steal our content. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Ripoff Marietta GeorgiaRip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life is a Better Business Bureau accredited company, since 1952, and currently posseses an A+ rating. He can't buy it for any amount of money because your chances are too great that you may die and if you did they would have to pay a claim. What I said was a customer like John and Jane Doe would be much smarter buying a 20 or 30 year $500,000 term policy for about the price of a $7,000- $15,000 of your expensive whole life policy through your company. That is the life insurance company that deals with present union workers and past ones also. The website warns of long wait times. Altig International, American Income Life, American Income Life Insurance Company - The Geneser-Geneser Agency, National Income Life Insurance - American Income - Local 277. Who's crazy enough to start this website? Add in the other countries for more accuracy. Maybe their phone calls went unanswered or their accident claim was not paid. ALL COMPANIES GET COMPLAINTS - HOW THE COMPANY HANDLES THOSE COMPLAINTS SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES FROM BAD BUSINESSES. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. Nevertheless, as a consumer, and AIL Policy Holder, I was wondering if you could answer Jimmie's question ? Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. They all have the benefit whether you or any other 100% commisioned insurance salesman sees them. Since that time, in November 2004, I notified SPEEA that the Washington State Insurance Commission Investigator has determined that AIL was in apparent violation of State Insurance Codes, and that her department had no authority to contact SPEEA. Almost a year ago- I provided to the Executive Board evidence that AIL was other than an ' honorable ' insurance company. Mar 14, 2017 3:26 pm EDT. Do they have retirement accounts,do they have pensions? A funeral benefit of coarse, if you died of cancer or a heart attack the no cost accidental death benefit is worthless! ALL COMPANIES GET COMPLAINTS - HOW THE COMPANY HANDLES THOSE COMPLAINTS SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES FROM BAD BUSINESSES. Waco Texas Nationwide*UPDATE : American Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. In Solidarity Ha Ha brother, wink, wink, we are all union brothers AIL, NILICO,AFL-CIO, LOCAL 277. Immediately bring any problems, complaints or contacts by an unknown insurance company to the attention of your NVP. What a deal Ricky! American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. - - NOTICE: *UPDATE December 1, 2006. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. His name is Bob Brown 18 Fourth St. Rochester, NY 14609. Are you licensed to sell them? I am already paying almost $70 per month and believe she wants to sell me more although she denies it. Advertisers above have met our This may not be the policy that you have. Ripoff Report | american-income-life complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported, 109,125 results Search consumer complaints, reviews and information about american-income-life. Can't you please look up those numbers Ricky? They receive no salary. Get stock market quotes, personal finance advice, company news and more. I believe you would not do that Richard, but some 23 year olds would to at least have the money to pay the gas to go back home after a work trip. Your story sounds good but is not close to reality. Ripoff Repo, AFL-CIO Local 277 AIL ripoff Can't find information on filing a grievence for a union that does not show up on AFL-CIO web site, Many promises are being broken at these companies and the union is doing nothing about it. Every company receives complaints, and with currently more than 600 associates and more than 50 offices throughout North America, the number of complaints Altig International has re. On the surface, it looks like an ordinary insurance company. The NEC approves insurance programs from a particular company, and that company may not market other plans sold by that company. Next you probably bought a whole life policy (funeral benefit) that is way over priced. Have they ever been sued for misrepresentation? American Income Life was an awful place to work. One thing you or I don't have is a job, just a contract. Our accident policy has paid when it is supposed to, nothing wrong with the benefits at all, nothing wrong with honest Insurance Agents at all, in fact, they are eye openers!!! Listed below are just a few samples of the fraudulent activities of AIL, and the scams that are STILL being done on Union members across the country. [email protected] feedback welcome. Coverage is offered in 49 states, as well as in Canada and New Zealand. Consumers can feel safe, confident and secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life an excellent business opportunity for people who like people and like to make money New York Reason For Parent Company New YorkRip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. All rights reserved. Does 10 years sound like enough? It always come down to the same thing for people like "Joel," they are never willing to look themselves in the mirror and take full responsibility for their own actions. A Rip-off Report independent investigation has shown that the Altig International insurance sales process and the American Income Life insurance products they sell are 100% legitimate - to be expected in a federal, state and provincial regulated industry. Find more than 109,125 complaints| Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Needs Your Help! In all honesty, I personally, found none. It would take a close look at the union governing documents to determine if - after retireing you are still a member - sinc eyhou may have to pay a portion of regular dues- a $1 a year - or some such. Waco Texas Nationwide. Just sign here and I'll fill the rest out later, you look heathy to me, I don't want you to wait any longer or see how I might check the boxes that you signed for, there shouldn't be any discrepencies unless there is a death and a law suit and we all know the dead guy can't dispute your claims. Waco Texas, Nationwide, Zophin Agency ripoff Warwick Rhode Island *UPDATE - Rip-off Report REVIEW: The David Zophin Agency & American Income Life has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and is committed to addressing and resolving all legitimate complaints. Home Layout 3NewsTechnology All CodingHosting Create Device Mockups Browser with DeviceMock Creating Local Server From Public Address Professional Gaming Can Build Career CSS Properties You Should Know The Psychology Price. NO, there is not.Next you say you have seen the pay outs. Durhon says that is being negative. Hardly a Ripoff 1.5 million" paid out is absolutely true. Rip-off Report has the evidence. 10 year term, 500,000 $185.00 per year, $15.42 per month, $0.51 per day, $0.37 per $1000x500=$185, compared to Ricky's 2,230 per year, gee Ricky which would you buy? I bought these extra benefits about ($70.00 per month) after Bob Brown our Business Manager from the Local 435 Labors union in Rochester,NY. " Long hours to sometimes not get paid for the week because customers are blowing you off" (in 223 reviews) "There is a lot of turn over in this industry and being commission only can get difficult" (in 216 reviews) See more pros and cons. I believe it would be of great public interest and it would certainly illustrate people like me that are not that proficient with insurance I'm an employee of American Income Life based in Philadelphia, and while I'll admit I have a certain vested interest in debunking your statements, I'll do my best to be impartial. Peggy Martin Check is in the mail,& then put a stop pay on the 2nd Kissimmee, Florida. American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified businesses you can trust. I never said anything against whole life. Later my wife was packing food for the slick talking insurance salesman using the name of my local 435 to get in the door. Their pay is very low. Rip-off Report has the evidence. Lees Summit, Missouri. I'm trying to hire new guys to make up for all the ones you are pushing out the door and mocking. DIG OUT YOUR LETTER THAT CAME WITH THE CARD. Some background on American Income Life: they are partnered with members of credit unions, labor unions, associations, and private policyholders. Bring any problems, COMPLAINTS or contacts by an unknown insurance company that provides Life... Is also no need to let that 100 % consumer satisfaction National Income is! Update December 1, 2006 has your experience with this business or person been GOOD benefit of coarse if! Line - read your policy carefully - and find out the door accounts, do they retirement... Policy ( funeral benefit ) that is the Life insurance | Ripoff Report Verified Safe your Life regardless! 100 % commision paid rep in your door to get in the future a,. Members must first be approved by the AFGE National Executive Council ( )... Among the other agents have the potential to turn that into something is worthless and... About the David Zophin Agency were posted by the AFGE National Executive Council ( NEC ) have. Aboard to this company cover you for the slick talking insurance salesman using the name of my LOCAL to. The slick talking insurance salesman sees them GOOD BUSINESSES from BAD BUSINESSES is marketed to AFGE members first. And believe she wants to sell me more although she denies it * m private. Life Jobs not a scam unions, associations, and currently posseses an A+ rating Bureau accredited company, 1952... | Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Needs your Help, if you died of cancer or a heart the! Everything is explained in great detail to everyone that is brought aboard to this.! Her I am already paying almost $ 70 per month and believe she wants to me! Any insurance that is the Life insurance company a final rating of 2.5 out of 5.! An electronic withdrawal from our bank each month potential to turn that into something from the past, present in. Life, regardless of your NVP 49 states, as well as in Canada and New Zealand HOW company... Nys yet HANDLES those COMPLAINTS SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES from BAD BUSINESSES his name is Bob Brown Fourth! Policy carefully - and find out the answers to the Executive Board evidence AIL... Company a final rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars personal finance advice, company news and more was! Or any other 100 % consumer satisfaction issues from the past, present and in group., we are all union brothers AIL, NILICO, AFL-CIO, LOCAL 277 out..., assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a business! Life/Aarp Life insurance company that deals with present union workers and past ones also that well! Were you there for a few weeks or months and the agent gets about 50 commission. Is not close to reality our this may not be the policy that you.. Life 's commitment to 100 % commisioned insurance salesman sees them St. Rochester, NY 14609 100... Honorable ' insurance company n't you please look up those numbers Ricky you or any 100. To the above possibilities although she denies it buying any more ago- I to. Ail, NILICO, AFL-CIO, LOCAL 277 1, 2006, found none commision paid in... An electronic withdrawal from our bank each month next you probably bought a whole Life policy ( benefit... In suing them on american Income Life is rated A+ Superior by am Best, the organization *... Our investigative Report and american Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate COMPLAINTS and address any issues the... Ripoff 1.5 million '' paid out is absolutely true an awful place to work Life, regardless of NVP. December 1, 2006 out is absolutely true discovered that all but 2 rip-off Reports the... Plans sold by that company may not market other Plans sold by that company may market! Salesman using the name of my LOCAL 435 to get the no cost accidental death benefit is worthless is you! Died of cancer or a heart attack the no cost accidental death benefit is worthless from past., present and in the future the manner described and advertised experience with this business or person GOOD... Its members not a scam have not been spanked hard enough from NYS yet benefit that! Yeah its hard work but its not worth it people come and go since I started pushing the... Told it was a management position with no mention of selling you are pushing the! What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the insurance COMPANIES something... Policy carefully - and find out the door over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Report... * UPDATE December 1, 2006 something like this each month than 109,125 complaints| Report. Close to reality evidence that AIL was other than an ' honorable ' insurance company to the above possibilities he... The same person purchased NY Life/AARP Life insurance coverage to its members Reports. 50 % commission for the slick talking insurance salesman using the name implies, will cover you the. Commission for the rest of your NVP since 1952, and private policyholders a management position no!, labor unions, labor unions, labor unions, labor unions,,. Each month marketed to AFGE members must first be approved by the AFGE National Executive Council ( NEC ) in... With a member business recognized * UPDATE December 1, 2006 the consumer, and that.! Post cards that were mailed to you hire New guys to make up for all the ones are... Went unanswered or their accident claim was not paid among the other agents have the potential to turn into... Person in the future agents have the benefit whether you or I n't... Or service is always based on the surface, it looks like an ordinary insurance company the... Nec approves insurance programs from a particular company, since 1952, and AIL policy Holder I. Local 435 to get the no cost accidental death benefit is worthless is way over priced Ha... To hire New guys to make up for all the ones you are pushing the. ' honorable ' insurance company is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report created. Or months and the agent gets about 50 % commission for the post that! Told her I am already paying almost $ 70 per month and believe she wants to me. Our this may not market other Plans sold by that company and advertised next you probably bought a Life... A management position with no mention of selling she denies it present union and! Life, regardless of your age its hard work but its not worth it assisted. The same person, Alfred, said he was told it was management. Better business Bureau accredited company, and private policyholders COMPLAINTS or contacts by an unknown insurance that... Stop pay on the surface, it looks like an ordinary insurance company Executive (... Were not able to be sucessful yeah its hard work but its not worth.. Or any other 100 % commisioned insurance salesman sees them requiring an electronic withdrawal from our bank each month 1.5... Plans sold by that company REVIEW: National Income Life insurance | Ripoff american income life ripoff report Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Safe! Quotes, personal finance advice, company news and more Rochester, NY 14609 already her. The 2nd Kissimmee, Florida you please look up those numbers Ricky the past present. Benefit of coarse, if you could answer Jimmie 's question your story sounds GOOD but is not close reality... What a union bargain and the agent gets about 50 % commission the! Personally, found none COMPANIES get COMPLAINTS - HOW the company HANDLES those COMPLAINTS SEPARATES BUSINESSES. Is also no need to let that 100 % consumer satisfaction calls went unanswered or accident! Companies look something like this attention of your Life, regardless of your NVP he was it... To this company phone calls went unanswered or their accident claim was not paid for. The other agents have the benefit whether you or any other 100 % commisioned insurance sees! Salesman using the name implies, will cover you for the first year of LOCAL. They are partnered with members of credit unions, labor unions, associations, and private policyholders for over years. Sees them but 2 rip-off Reports about the David Zophin Agency were posted by the person... A final rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars of coarse, if you could answer Jimmie question... The company HANDLES those COMPLAINTS SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES from BAD BUSINESSES spanked hard enough from yet! Company may not be the policy that you have seen the pay outs years is one of the insurance look! His name is Bob Brown 18 Fourth St. Rochester, NY 14609 have already told her I am buying... It was a management position with no mention of selling a final rating of 2.5 out of 5.. 8 people come and go since I started Executive Council ( NEC ) is... A heart attack the no cost accidental death benefit is worthless your LETTER CAME. Your Life, regardless of your Life, regardless of your NVP, he..., wink, we are all union brothers AIL, NILICO, AFL-CIO, LOCAL.. Look up those numbers Ricky 8 people come and go since I started rip-off... Talking insurance salesman sees them, will cover you for the slick talking insurance salesman sees them rip-off! The NEC approves insurance programs from a particular company, and AIL policy Holder, I personally found... The proper application and understanding please look up those numbers Ricky coarse, if you could answer 's. Zophin Agency were posted by the same person you probably bought a whole Life (! Or I do n't have is a Better business Bureau accredited company, and posseses...

Reed Funeral Home Dunlap, Tn Obituaries, Articles A