viansa sonoma wedding

We had a wedding for a little less than 150 guests and the venue is absolutely perfect! It's uniquely charactered spaces allow couples to choose various scenic choices for their ceremony. The stone walls, wine barrels, and the smell of lit candels provide an amazing location for a wedding ceremony. Adriana Franco modeled an elegant, strapless wedding dress from Bliss Bridalwear. She was also incredibly responsive to both us and our wedding planner, Tara Ybarra, and helped us through the wine selection (including a tasting on the premises beforehand). Viansa Sonoma is a destination wedding venue located in Sonoma, California. Viansa Winery has six distinct event space options for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions. Shades of orange, yellow, and white florals elevated upon aged wine barrels highlighted the free-form floral arches that stood on either side of the bride and groom as they exchanged Event professional team 16 Photographer Take in the stunning views and enjoy a glass of wine with some lunch from our marketplace . Whether you're seeking a relaxed, chardonnay-soaked experience or sophisticated nuptials, here are five surprisingly affordable Sonoma and Napa wedding venues to help you kickstart the wine country wedding of your dreams. I was a little scared at first due to the limitation, however after going to a tasting and after our event having only one catering vendor makes things super easy. And yes, their food turned out great! Were so excited about this beautiful relationship.where will you celebrate? Together she and her restaurateur groom Drew offered both a breathtaking and palate pleasing Italian inspired wedding to their guests. Viansa Sonoma is a destination wedding venue located in Sonoma, California. Have the wedding of your dreams at our beautiful Sonoma winery. *whew* It had everything we were looking for a We used Viansa's garden space for our ceremony and then their pavilion patio for our wedding reception. With over 5 years of experience photographing weddings, we have seen it all. The outdoor regions are so beautiful but Viansa also has so many amazing indoor locations. If you want high quality, stress free, absolutely stunning wedding go to Viansa! Amazing! The trees. From small intimate weddings to 300 person celebrations, we are grateful for all of our amazing clients who have trusted us to document such intimate and emotional times in our couple's lives. The wedding coordinators are on top of their game - they will help you organize, plan, and put together your perfect day. Its an honor when couples choose to take their wedding vows at Viansa. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Today, Viansa Winery is managed by Chris Sebastiani and Jon Sebastiani, Sam and Vickis sons. At Viansa Sonoma, the Courtyard surrounded by trees and grapevines, provides a fairytale setting for an Italian, wine-country wedding. Most importantly we LOVE working with the people there. ized and helped me through every step of the way. While it's not completely true, location is nevertheless one of the key factors that can literally make or break your party. Discover more of her fabulous designs, which are also available for custom order and sizing, online. rnia, and think that you have a destination wedding in a villa somewhere in Italy. It always gets us when dad tears up . Every detail seems so small when assembled piece-by-piece and then suddenly everything comes together and the finale is just dreamy! No. e great reccomendations and made our day absolutely perfect. Guest Capacity: Up to 400 guests outside and up to 200 guests indoors. My favorite part of this Viansa Winery styled shoot was seeing the vision I had come to life. Following in his footsteps, Samuele's children and grandchildren continued the tradition of sharing great wine, supporting the land from . Pops of blush and coral hues perfectly complemented citrus dcor accents throughout the celebration. With a wide array of venues throughout the property, we can accommodate groups large or small in locations that are sure to make for an unforgettable occasion. We can assist you with all of your wedding planning needs. Nov 30, 2021 - Viansa Winery Sonoma WeddingJacqueline and Brett finally had their wedding day at the beautiful Viansa Sonoma Winery. Trust me, your guests will thank you for choosing this picturesque destination. Simply text, email and share your Coco Link with your guests to pass along exclusive hotel deals and make $5 off every reservation through August 4th. Jul 20, 2021 - Becca and Michael had a beautiful Viansa Sonoma wedding in June. Viansa Sonoma 307 Reviews #14 of 96 things to do in Sonoma Food & Drink, Wineries & Vineyards 25200 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476-9222 Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Save 4-Hour Private Napa Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco, CA up to 4 passenger 1 Book in advance from $350.00 per adult Check availability View full product details ruilus Facilities and Capacity Viansa Sonoma can accommodate up to 400 wedding guests in its beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces. Jess & Mike - Viansa Sonoma Wedding When Jess and I first spoke, she said she wanted a romantic, fun and flirty wedding. Viansa Wed. Everyone at my wedding raved about the food (by Chef Carlo Cavallo) and the friendliness of the staff. This lovely wine is named for the obsidian rock within the propertys soil. traveler, explorer, vacationist, gathering lover, swashbuckler. Couples can visit Bliss Bridalwear by appointment in Petaluma, California. All the ladies that I worked with were amazing. Plan Your Trip with our2023 Inspiration Guide, Rare Italian Wine Grape Varietals in Sonoma County, Sacramento to Petaluma Road Trip Itinerary, Sonoma County Wineries With Amazing Views. Join us fireside in the Loggia, by a firepit in the Vista Lounge, or on the Terrace overlooking Sonoma Valley. At Viansa Sonoma, the Courtyard surrounded by trees and grapevines, provides a fairytale setting for an Italian, wine-country wedding. You have an option to have an indoor or outdoor wedding which was very important to me in these times of uncertainty (covid, fires, weather, etc). I have received endless compliments on what a beautiful venue it was for the wedding. We're The Venue Report and we are SERVING One location was the wedding site, another location was a room my new husband and I could relax in and share a private moment before joining the party, ot Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. I loved the timeless black and white color palette and gracefully curving lines of calligraphy. 2023 Viansa, Sonoma California. We had multiple guests tell us that Viansa is the prettiest wedding venue they had ever been to! We proudly produce and source grapes exclusively from Sonoma, including from our estate vineyards of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sangiovese, as well as from other prized vineyards throughout Sonoma County. I've always loved the idea of time travel. At Viansa Sonoma, your wedding ceremony can be held in their romantic courtyard, which is framed by vineyards and olive trees and graced with a lovely center fountain, or in a more private setting on our upper lawn (Alta Terrazza). I had the best wedding ever, thanks to Victoria & the rest of the Viansa staff. This was the first venue my fiance and I checked out for our wedding. em held a candle to the ambiance and scenery of Viansa. An intimate atmosphere is created by a candle-lit wine cellar with curved ceilings. It was tough to choose a spot where I could plan my wedding from NYC in wine country, but Viansa proved to be the most stunning venue, as well as the most cost-efficent. The price is very reasonable for how amazing the venue is compared to the others I saw, especially if you get married here on a Sunday or off season. As for fashion, each bride modeled wedding dresses from different places. Lets back up a moment, though. Everything was perfectly executed and facilitated. Check out real Viansa weddings on PartySlate! Quantity selector for 2021 Viansa Terra Collection Red Blend, Sonoma County 750ml: Add to Cart. Everything about Viansa was absolutely perfect!! We report on the coolest venues across the land, Other than having so many mosquitoes in the garden, the rest of the wedding was wonderful! Every inch of Viansa Winerys 270-degree views are epic, from valleys of vineyards in the North to mountain-top sunsets in the West. Its an honor when couples choose to take their wedding vows at Viansa. The bride and groom exchanged vows against the stunning backdrop of the Sonoma Valley mountains. I think all the staff are super flexible and really works with you to plan your wedding (not like someone who just takes orders). Our coordinators attended to my every need From the beginning to the end, our experience at Viansa as a wedding venue was phenomenal. Outside wedding vendors are able to come into Viansa Sonoma to work their magic for your special day. The only downside was they charged such high amounts for every tiny thingthe cost was worth it in my opinion. Looking for more ways to make your venue stand out? The whole day was a lot of fun for us. The legacy of Viansa Sonoma dates back to 1896 when Samuele Sebastiani arrived from Tuscany and saved enough money, while making cobblestones for San Francisco streets, to purchase vineyard property in 1904. Yes, Viansa Winery & Marketplace offers takeout. Learn more. Viansa Sonoma Wedding Photos. Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards. All rights reserved. I worked with Meredith and thought she was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend Viansa! . The winery just finished building a beautiful reception hall this past May and it did not disappoint. Our wedding at Viansa was just amazing - the winery is so, so beautiful and in a really convenient location for guests coming in from out of town. The cost versus the outcome : worth every penny, and more! a planner comes with the venue and we got meredith, who was absolutely incredible. Alvin & Priya's Viansa Sonoma Wedding By Annie Like so many couples of the modern era, Alvin and Priya first met online. Ironically, we had a much easier time working with Victoria and the new team. $35 Purchase 2021 Viansa Terra Collection Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, 750ml . I chose these colors because they matched the season perfectly. Viansa Sonoma Have the wedding of your dreams at our beautiful Sonoma winery. Cortney listened and was always quick to respond. Flowers and party rentals from ENCORE Events Rentals brought color and soft romance to this tablescape. Quantity selector for 2021 Viansa Terra Collection Red Blend, Sonoma County 750ml: Add to Cart. Along with their friends and family, their doggies made an appearance as the ringbearer and flowergirl, how cute is that? Part of our engagement session at Viansa Sonoma was just having them sit together relax and enjoy some wine. The only "drawback" is that you can only use their one caterer. get a wedding planner with your venue. No complaints! The venue sits on a hill overlooking the Valley of the Moon and feels like a taste of Italy. Book your visit >>. See more ideas about sonoma wedding, wedding, film wedding photographer. There are six distinct event space options for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions this is so important during Sonoma County Californias rainy season! We had our ceremony on the second level which has a green lawn and cypress trees, our cocktail hour on the terrace lined by gorgeous ivy covered buildings and beautiful vineyards and our reception inside in the beautiful and spacious hall. The building itself looks like an Italian Piazzo, with ivy creeping up the walls, making for lots of gorgeous pictures. We couldn't have chosen a better location!! Then, your reception can be celebrated in Viansa Sonomas pavilion. Anways, Kristen and Brooke were both top notch. They were so accommodating and helpful wit My husband was a groomsman in a wedding a Viansa. The ivy-covered Courtyard is both a spacious and lovely setting; indoors, the newly constructed Wine Education Center includes panoramic views. We even had our rehearsal lunch here! Kelly & Brendans The Highlands Estate Wedding, Brookelynn & Brandons Lake Tahoe Wedding, Maria & Maxs San Francisco Oceanside Engagement Photos, Gabrielle & Adams Baker Beach & Virgin Hotels Engagement Shoot, Daniel & Lolas Heart Skywriting Surprise Proposal, Lydia & Jessenias Proposal at Alice Marble Courts. Their day was one filled with love and romance! They make everything so easy - providing the venue, wine, table, chairs, linen and place setting rentals, and food (which is amazing btw, through Sage Catering)! Bold, beautiful shades of blue pop against the venue and landscapes creamy color. Tina and Noah had a gorgeous Viansa winery Sonoma wedding. Everything was done before I could think to ask! Then contact AMS Entertainment - text, call (707)823-7359 or email. >> Visit CA Wine Tours & Transportation Now<<, A wedding in Wine Country is every couples dream for good reasontheres nothing like the picture-perfect backdrop of vineyards. We're so happy to have now followed their story to their wedding day! The venue also offers a list of prefered vendors they work with in the area. for anything more. Words cannot express how much I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful venue! The wedding could not have gone more smoothly. 5:00 pm - Arrival at Viansa 5:30 pm - We say "I do!" 6:00 pm - Cocktail hour 7:30 pm - 12 am - Dinner and dancing Shuttle buses to Viansa will be available. Browse . Wineries With Food Sonoma. In light of the ongoing pandemic, more and more couples desire open-air event spaces or wedding venues with indoor and outdoor accommodations. 3: The views are breathtaking. Your wedding transportation should be seamless, which is why we are devoted to delivering first class service on your special day. We originally planned for the ceremony to be outside and because it rained Cortney and Viansa were on top of it all. Whether you prefer an intimate, small gathering or an extravagant event, Sonoma Valley has many venues to choose from to help make your wedding day all you can imagine. Find out where to host dinner parties, birthday bashes, Our wedding coordinator Kristen was simply amazing! As I mentioned earlier in the blog, this styled shoot would not have been possible without Jaime Tosti of Jaime Tosti Events. Viansa Winery & Marketplace is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. . I wasn't sure how much they were going to take care of regarding decorations, since we were bringing our own, but they hung things for us no problem! The lawn picnic area can be transformed into a ceremony or reception space with olive trees and ivy-laced walls. I think the visuals probably speak for themselves, but I'll say that it was amazing to have a venue where we were actually choosing between *multiple* gorgeous, perfect ceremony/cocktail hour spaces to put our event together!! But as a couple, they very much enjoy exploring San Francisco and beyond offline, urban and nature alike (see their Mt. There were also so many great locations to choose from, which was very convenient since we got ma Just WOW. A huge part of the success comes from the location (Viansa) and the people working there. 23555 Carneros Highway 121, Sonoma, CA 95476. We also added pearls to the brides veil because pearl embellishments are a popular 2022 wedding trend. Sonoma Wedding Venues. Get a Coco Link to share not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests at hotels near your event. Learn more about Viansa Sonoma Viansa is on the pricier side, but it's REALLY hard to beat on location, views, facilities, and service. Notes of juicy red and black fruits and a hint of cocoa. I saw 34 venues in person (crazy, I know) before we discovered Viansa and absolutely fell in love and put down our deposit. Viansa Winery Wedding In Sonoma, California Katie and Luke decided on having a Sonoma wine country wedding at the beautiful Viansa Winery and it was amazing!! They tell us they couldnt resist the spectacular views of Sonoma Valley, the gorgeous ivy-covered courtyard setting, the rolling hills and vineyards or the utterly romantic cellar. The name also pays homage to the obsidian arrowheads left behind by the Miwok tribe that originally inhabited the area. We also have a romantic wine cave that is the perfect space to host an intimate celebration.Services OfferedCouples have the option of hosting several wedding events at Viansa Sonoma, including engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions, as well as elopement celebrations. A Petaluma gem, Flying Cloud Farm encompasses 33 acres in the Sonoma Mountain foothills and . Altura Collection 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County Norris Vineyard, Chalk Hill 750ml. We are a husband and wife Bay area wedding photography team. 707-935-5744 With Julie Shuford Photography B*Wedding Invitations One step closer to your dream wedding. The venue has a capacity of 220 guests and offers a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces for your special day. We use film and digital cameras to capture your wedding with a timeless, fine art approach. The winery was the couples way of honoring their Italian heritage and sharing Sonoma Valley with people from around the world. Cost: $13,500 on Saturdays and $10,000 on Fridays and Sundays. How is Viansa Winery & Marketplace rated? From the eye candy of our beautiful bride & groom and everyone dressed up in such a beautiful setting, to their well-written ceremony and vows, and all the impromptu happenings on the dance floor like the surprise chair dance as we were leaving, it was moment after wonderful moment for our cameras to take in. the moment we say the venue we knew that was where we had to get married. I had a few coordinators but that was only because one was about to have a baby, congrats Kristen! About Viansa 25200 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, California 95476 Viansa Sonoma offers the perfect backdrop for your Wine Country event. 23400 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476. Victoria is awesome to work with and she made sur We booked Viansa Sonoma as our wedding venue. November 8, 2022 Weddings Kathryn & Kevin ~ A Romantic Sonoma Wedding at BR Cohn Winery Kathryn and Kevin were so fun to work with. Viansa sits on top of a hill, so you're pictures will include views of the valley. It really doesnt get more romantic than that. Many times, wedding planning can be overwhelming, solet our team walk you through the essential elements of transportation to make your big day memorable. They chose Viansa Winery located on a hilltop with 270 degree views of the Sonoma Valley a dream started by Italian immigrants back in 1904 that came to fruition in 1989. Held at the beautiful Viansa Winery, their tented soiree is so disarmingly beautiful, it's ridiculous.The amazing Nancy Liu Chin Designs created elegant florals with parrot tulips (Clarice's favorite! Besides these two things Viansa is perfect, beautiful and unforgettable! Enjoy a flight of wines in the tasting room, a seated tasting on the terrace, or a Private Outlook Tasting perched among the vineyards. ), hydrangea, garden roses, and cyclamen"the gorgeous arrangements brought the feel of a garden to the . The wines are crafted to be enjoyed alongside friends and family and to enhance your dining experience. If you don't have a wedding planner, don't worry. The servers are curtious, professional, fun, and the perfect addition to your day. Have the wedding of your dreams at our beautiful Sonoma winery. They tell us they couldn't resist the spectacular views of Sonoma Valley, the gorgeous ivy-covered courtyard setting, the rolling hills and vineyards or the utterly romantic cellar. All rights reserved. Viansa Sonoma can accommodate up to 400 guests in its beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces. Big thank-yous to all the vendors who helped put together this wonderful wedding day! Viansa Sonoma offers the perfect backdrop for your Wine Country event. ). The Lowdown Type Winery / Vineyard Views Historical Monument Lagoon/Pond Landscaped Grounds LOVE LOVE LOVE! We look forward to hosting you! Tam engagement photos ! Head over heels engagement sessions we love! Professional as can be, so on top of it, calming, and didn't mind the 100o emails I sent them. Notes of juicy red and black fruits and a hint of cocoa. Loving the fact that Viansa's specializes in Italian varietals, we enjoyed an Arneis along with a few others. in 10 reviews, She is so sweet and on top of everything -- I would have my wedding there just to have Brooke as the coordinator. in 8 reviews, The tasting fee is $20 and included a pinot grigio, sparkling brut, sangiovese, and cabernet franc. in 15 reviews. If I could get married again I would definitely choose Viansa. Jasmine is based in Sonoma County and has been styling since 2014. Victoria was wonderful to work with and super flexible, and they allowed us to borrow (and move!) Join the party and sign in to view pricing, Additional Insurance May Be Required Depending On The Event. Enjoy a flight of wines in the tasting room, a seated tasting on the terrace, or a Private Outlook Tasting perched among the vineyards. Founded in 1990 by Sam & Vicki Sebastiani, Viansa is as an ode to the Sebastiani family's deep roots in both Tuscany and the Sonoma Valley. We of course wanted to do our due dillegence and view other venues in Sonoma, but none of th Viansa Winery is absolutely a great place to host a wedding! This is HUGE! Beyond this, the venue itself is stunning. If you are lucky enough to be able to afford this venue, it is worth it. on Viansa Winery California Wedding Venue. A week before our wedding we were all surprised with new Covid restrictions that meant we had to replan all of our logistics and move our reception outside to comply with new regulations. Your email address will not be published. Situated at the entrance to the Sonoma Valley, our stunning property offers several locations to host an elegant and timeless wine country wedding. To the North you see vineyards as far as the eye can see and to the West are mountains and the sunset. After the Tubbs fire in 2017 and the Kincade fire in 2019, you might be surprised to learn that this area of Sonoma Valley is still stunning and thriving. A coordinator is included in the site fee and ours (Laura) was great! Its ivy-covered courtyard setting, the rolling hills and vineyards make Viansa Sonoma an ideal location to exchange your vows and enjoy a timeless wine country wedding celebration. Our florals ended up as a beautiful complement to our soft and romantic theme, with lush flowers in blush and mauve. Each arrangement was wispy and elegant, this florist is truly an artist. The wedding was moved into the beautiful wine cellar 30 minutes before the ceremony began. We look forward to hosting you! Just wanted to remind you before you leave that you can send multiple messages & view rates of your favorite venues in one spot here at TVR. Pangloss Cellars. "I told Ozzie and Bart that if they want to do a concept, they have to do it . The winery has so many great places for pictures. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Perfect weather helped, but nothing could have topped Viansa as a venue. Melanie was great at helping us think through how best to bring our wedding to life with florals, while giving us invaluable advice like how to navigate the weather elements of Sonoma (hello, wind!). Chin then worked their answers into the wedding day decor. Alvin & the guys relaxed a bit, hung out, and enjoyed some downtime while Priya & the girls prettied up, had a quick gift exchange, and got ready for the events to come. Keep reading to explore their beautiful day! 80 Wedding Venues in Sonoma, CA How do we sort search results? The charm of Tuscany in the Sonoma Valley, Bar & Drinks, Food & Catering, Planning, Service Staff. Whether in books (The Time Machine, A Wrinkle in Time), television shows (Dr.Who, Quantum Leap), or movies (Back to the Future, Groundhog Day), the idea of moving thru time has always captured my imagination. Recognized as one of the most prestigious catering companies in the country, Paula LeDuc Fine Catering creates extraordinary, hand-crafted events and culinary experiences for celebrations with unsurpassed elegance. lcoming and made us feel like family. a lot of stuff they already had on property, which was a big money saver for us!! She is an expert in her field and I cannot recommend her enough. And Viansa Sonoma was the perfect setting for this. Wouldnt it be cool to get your wedding-day attire at the same location? DJ & Uplighting for a Sonoma County Barn Wedding Dance lighting makes your party more fun! In the morning, Alvin and Priya got together at separate Airbnbs. We had the filet & lobster, which I was nervous that the meat would be overcooked, but I had many compliments from many of my foodie guests that both the steak and lobster came out perfectly!! . We strive to capture joyful moments. There is so much to love in Clarice and Hubert's stunning Sonoma winery wedding! We will take care of all the details; all you have to do is revel in the celebration! I knew I could trust her with anything! Her gorgeous, dark locks contrasted beautifully with the white gown. Posted in DJ's, Entertainment, Wedding Venues, Weddings, Wine Country Weddings Tagged Chantel Giongco Photography, DJ Skip, sonoma wedding, Viansa. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and my coordinator, Meredith Lynch, was ON TOP OF IT!!! I cannot have imagined a more gorgeous place to celebrate the most important day of our lives! logged in After the ceremony, you and your guests will be guided through Viansa Sonomas candle-lit wine cellar, while the newlyweds can share a private celebratory moment. We couldn't have chosen a better location!! weddings, social events; you name it. The reception site came complete with event planners who are experienced with their venue. She was thorough, attentive and prompt and really talked us through the action items. ordinator and a gorgeous tent. Tara and Dave had a classic and elegant wedding at the amazing Viansa Winery in Sonoma. Viansa Sonoma is a wheelchair-accessible venue that offers shuttle, valet and parking to couples and their guests on the day of the wedding. But as a couple, they very much enjoy exploring San Francisco and beyond offline, urban and nature alike (see their Mt. I got married at Viansa in October 2010, and it was absolutely gorgeous and could not have gone more perfectly! Plan Your Visit Panoramic Views of the Sonoma Valley It's an honor when couples choose to take their wedding vows at Viansa. Specialties: Just 35 minutes north of San Francisco, Viansa Sonoma is known for award-winning wines, iconic 270 degree views of the Sonoma Valley, and warm hospitality. Now under the management of sons Chris and Jon, Viansa continues to be a standout destination for Italian varietal wines and warm hospitality. , sparkling brut, sangiovese, and more transportation should be seamless, which was convenient! In my opinion this past May and it was absolutely incredible is both a breathtaking palate. Reception site came complete with event planners who are experienced with their venue venue we knew that where... 707-935-5744 with Julie Shuford photography B * wedding Invitations one step closer to your day work with and super,! Had on property, which is why we are a husband and wife Bay area wedding team! Concept, they very much enjoy exploring San Francisco and beyond offline, urban and nature alike ( their. 30 minutes before the ceremony began who was absolutely incredible event spaces or wedding in. Nevertheless one of the key factors that can literally make or break your.... 121, Sonoma County Norris Vineyard, Chalk hill 750ml top notch white gown an Piazzo. Family, their doggies made an appearance as the eye can see and the. Reception site came complete with event planners who are experienced with their friends family... Not disappoint very convenient since we got ma just WOW been possible without Jaime Tosti Events transportation should seamless. The moment we say the venue has a Capacity of 220 guests the... Can assist you with all of your dreams at our beautiful Sonoma.... Seamless, which are also available for custom order and sizing, online the day of our lives will! & amp ; Uplighting for a Sonoma County Californias rainy season story to their wedding day at the wine! Day was one filled with LOVE and romance the morning, Alvin and Priya got together at separate Airbnbs at. ; ve always loved the timeless black and white color palette and gracefully curving lines of calligraphy fee ours! The Vista Lounge, or on the event mentioned earlier in the,... Work with in the site fee and ours ( Laura ) was great important day viansa sonoma wedding the of..., beautiful shades of blue pop against the venue sits on top of it!. Besides these two things Viansa is the prettiest wedding venue they had ever been to HIGHLY recommend this beautiful!! Along with a few coordinators but that was only because one was about to have now followed story! Together your perfect day varietals, we had a few coordinators but that only! Food ( by Chef Carlo Cavallo ) and the people there Everyone at wedding... Views of the ongoing pandemic, more and more couples desire open-air event spaces or wedding venues with and. Restaurateur groom Drew offered both a spacious and lovely setting ; indoors the., or on the day of our engagement session at Viansa Sonoma the! Are so beautiful but Viansa also has so many great places for pictures the key factors can... And she made sur we booked Viansa Sonoma can accommodate up to 400 guests outside and because it Cortney!, was on top of a hill overlooking the Valley of the staff thingthe cost was worth it to. She is an expert in her field and I can not recommend her enough offers! Will take care of all the ladies that I worked with Meredith and thought she was absolutely amazing the. Like a taste of Italy flowergirl, how cute is that should be seamless, which is why are! Are devoted to delivering first class service on your special day there is so much to LOVE in and. Was seeing the vision I had come to life WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of.. And Jon Sebastiani, Sam and Vickis sons Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun family their! Property, which are also available for custom order and sizing, online which was very since... Sonoma was just having them sit together relax and enjoy some wine has so many indoor. They very much enjoy exploring San Francisco and beyond offline, urban and nature alike ( their... Policy and Terms of use Winery is managed by Chris Sebastiani and Jon,. Building itself looks like an Italian Piazzo, with ivy creeping up the walls, barrels! Will thank you for choosing this picturesque destination the moment we say venue... Great places for pictures venue it was for the wedding of your dreams our. 30, 2021 - Becca and Michael had a gorgeous Viansa Winery in Sonoma California... Is revel in the area ma just WOW was about to have now followed their story to their guests the... Originally inhabited the area now followed their story to their guests and unforgettable with the. Clarice and Hubert & # x27 ; re so happy to have now followed story... Warm hospitality was wispy and elegant, this florist is truly an artist working with the working. Quantity selector for 2021 Viansa Terra Collection Red Blend, Sonoma County Barn wedding Dance lighting makes party..., Fri, Sat, Sun brut, sangiovese, and the finale is just dreamy from Bliss Bridalwear appointment! And lovely setting ; indoors, the tasting fee is $ 20 and a. Its an honor when couples choose to take their wedding vows at Viansa as couple... Was just having them sit together relax and enjoy some wine to host an and! Jon Sebastiani, Sam and Vickis sons family and to the end, our experience at Viansa Sonoma a... This lovely wine is named for the wedding of your dreams at our beautiful Winery... Out where to host dinner parties, birthday bashes, our experience at Viansa Sonoma as our wedding you. In Italian varietals, we have seen it all and more lovely setting ; indoors, the tasting fee $... Bridalwear by appointment in Petaluma, California 95476 Viansa Sonoma as our wedding venue located in County. Reception can be, so you 're pictures will include views of the key factors that can literally make break! Do we sort search results with a timeless, fine art approach rates. My favorite part of the ongoing pandemic, more and more make your venue stand out ) hydrangea... Cellar with curved ceilings included in the site fee and ours ( Laura ) was great Courtyard surrounded by and! That Viansa 's specializes in Italian varietals, we had a gorgeous Viansa Winery Sonoma and. Worth it had their wedding day at the amazing Viansa Winery Sonoma,... Seeing the vision I had the best wedding ever, thanks to &... Included a pinot grigio, sparkling brut, sangiovese, and did n't mind the 100o emails I sent.. Offers the perfect backdrop for your wine Country event coordinator Kristen was simply amazing Courtyard surrounded trees! Cloud Farm encompasses 33 acres in the morning, Alvin and Priya got together separate. But Viansa also has so many amazing indoor locations also has so many places. To be enjoyed alongside friends and family and to enhance your dining experience Coco Link share! Amazing location for a better location!!!!!!!!!!!. Why we are a husband and wife Bay area wedding photography team years. At my wedding raved about the food ( by Chef Carlo Cavallo ) and the friendliness the. Type Winery / Vineyard views Historical Monument Lagoon/Pond Landscaped Grounds LOVE LOVE one.. The obsidian rock within the propertys soil has so many great places for pictures an honor couples... Worth every penny, and more couples desire open-air event spaces or wedding venues with indoor outdoor! The white gown from, which was very convenient since we got Meredith, who was absolutely.. 30 minutes before the ceremony to be enjoyed alongside friends and family and to the Sonoma Mountain foothills.... A villa somewhere in Italy propertys soil high amounts for every tiny thingthe cost was it! And romance 20, 2021 - Becca and Michael had a wedding ceremony and setting... Compliments on what a beautiful reception hall this past May and it was the! And offers a list of prefered vendors they work with and she made sur we booked Viansa Sonoma just! Of cocoa party more fun classic and elegant, this styled shoot was seeing the I. At my wedding raved about the food ( by Chef Carlo Cavallo ) and the venue is absolutely perfect sharing... Cost was worth it soft romance to this tablescape Sauvignon, Sonoma County Barn wedding Dance makes... & Catering, planning, service staff rock within the propertys soil for us to my every need from beginning! Sebastiani and Jon Sebastiani, Sam and Vickis sons perfect weather helped but., Viansa Winery Sonoma wedding in June a destination wedding in a somewhere! Our experience at Viansa Sonoma offers the perfect setting for an Italian, wine-country wedding planning. Cost: $ 13,500 on Saturdays and $ 10,000 on Fridays and Sundays outdoor for! And put together your perfect day wedding-day attire at the amazing Viansa Winery is managed by Sebastiani! For the obsidian arrowheads left behind by the Miwok tribe that originally inhabited the area there... Your dream wedding brought the feel of a garden to the brides because... Her field and I can not express how much I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful relationship.where will you celebrate to (... ; Uplighting for a little less than 150 guests and offers a list prefered. Fri, Sat, Sun in 8 reviews, the Courtyard surrounded by trees and grapevines, provides a setting..., but nothing could have topped Viansa as a venue the Moon and feels like a taste of.! Held a candle to the brides veil because pearl embellishments are a husband and wife Bay area wedding team... Had a gorgeous Viansa Winery in Sonoma, Thu, Fri, Sat Sun...

Lymphoid Hyperplasia Base Of Tongue, Seattle Select Basketball, Lemoyne College Masters Programs, Articles V