vacation village under investigation

Let me know, wr are a bit desesperate with the loan, Can anyone tell me how they are doing with this scam iam canadian and wondering also what they could do to me please contact me on this site, Unfortunately , we had the same situation since 2014 , Lando resorts has taken over $ 25000 from us so far plus the maintenance fees, promised bonus weeks from RCI which we never have it, no reply when you try to contact for booking, they grab you to RCI subscription paying more money to be able to reserve your unit. A children's pool and a terrace are other highlights, and condos feature fireplaces and kitchens. Another tip, you should mail in using USPS Certified Mail with overnight shipping. We hope we were able to shed some light on how to cancel Vacation Village timeshares. They act like they care about you but is all an act to get you to work for them. Before you leave, do you have any questions I can answer? Book Vacation Village at Parkway, Kissimmee on Tripadvisor: See 7,580 traveller reviews, 2,223 candid photos, and great deals for Vacation Village at Parkway, ranked #9 of 151 hotels in Kissimmee and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Others will lie and say they have buyers ready to take your timeshare off your hands now. I would like to know how to get rid of this nightmare, Hi everyone I am in the same boat as everyone here maybe one exception but I am positive he will learn about as we all did its a scam from the start and only gets worse what Im looking for here is help most things Ive tried are more scams like the other person said are they any honest people out there please respond. Homes similar to 8572 Jackrabbit Dr #168 are listed between $11K to $780K at an average of $560 per square foot. 8.3. The kids loved the beautiful pool and the location was great. He even tried to sell his timeshare through one of those timeshare resale companies and they have done nothing. Since escrow involves a third-party account to hold on to your fees during the process, this holds the exit company accountable because they dont receive payment until they have successfully cancelled your timeshare. Unfortunately, numerous past Vacation Village complaints mention past owners who were furious with Vacation Village when they first discovered their strict cancellation policy of No Can Cancellation or Rescheduling of the vacation. Instead, just stick to websites like eBay and Craigslist to sell your Vacation Village timeshare. Since initially buying into this bs program in 2011, in 2015 I was pressured into another meeting in which they used their high pressure sales tactics to promote that they could exchange rci points for Disneyworld resorts (which was the only reason why I bought into that particular timeshare to begin with in 2011). I was fooled by sellers of Vacation Village / RCI. But before you make the transition from hotel ballroom to revolving door, you accidentally make eye contact with a timeshare salesperson. Feb 28, 2023 - Find the perfect place to stay at an amazing price in 191 countries. is an acclaimed vacation ownership company that sells, in more than 40 resort locations. These resorts are located in popular vacation spots in California, Florida, Nevada, Virginia, and more. Williamsburg, Virginia is a historical town popularized for its 17th and 18th century feel as well as its proximity to the Jamestown Settlement. Vacation Village has 15 flagship resorts for timeshare owners to select from. You send them an original and tell them that their acceptance of this deed releases you of any further past or present obligations. Would greatly appreciate any one that has had success with getting out of this money trap sending information so I can also get out as well. You may have heard that you can get rid of a Vacation Village timeshare by selling it on the resale market. You may also qualify if your. In fact never used. Vacation Village opened on June 16, 1962, to rave reviews: "There is a little of the Orient and a little, too, of once-virgin unspoiled America in the design and indigenous materials employed." The Skirballs kicked off their grand opening with a family treasure hunt benefitting the Hospital Auxiliary Council of San Diego County. They never mentionned anything about cancellation but they advice us we cannot using it before a year. Escrow means that whatever company you work with only gets paid in full after your timeshare is out of your name. If you have been a victim of fraud, high-pressure sales tactics, or misrepresentation during the, cancellation. We would love to be a part of some class action suit if this would stop. Whatever your reason, keep reading for advice and tips on how you can cancel your timeshare completely. Lesson learnt. This association prides itself on providing transparent information about timeshare ownership. In addition, this court has held that "lack of privity between the buyer and manufacturer does not preclude an action against the manufacturer for the recovery of economic losses caused by breach of . How To Cancel Royal Holiday Club Timeshare / Vacation Club, American Resource Management Group Review. Ive signed and had notarized a form they sent me to relinquish my ownership but they are STILL emailing me that I need to pay the property taxes and fees and when I told them to check with the person I sent the relinquish forms to, they said they had no record of them. The reviews on this website reveal that customers commonly attribute their dissatisfaction with, s inflexibility in allowing booking cancellations, especially during the, s deceptive manner of communicating the real monetary obligations of owning a, company that provides honest information about the real responsibilities and costs that come with long-term, ownership? This breathtaking mountain region of Massachusetts offers access to an overabundance of outdoor activities as well as an emerging food and arts scene. When we try to book we can never contact someone and when fees are due the phone is ringing off the hook until they are paid then silence on their end after. Residing in this city offers their guests the convenience of being less than 10 minutes away from the Disney World Parks. They were also told that they would have to attend another sales presentation if they did not purchase, otherwise, they would not get their vouchers for the rest of their vacation spots. offers serenity, relaxation, and natural beauty to their, -owning customers. My husband and I are both in our late 60s retired and cant afford all the extra cost associated with the timeshare we were literally tricked into purchasing. How to Cancel Royal Holiday Club Timeshare? I was going to hire an attorney to get her out of it but if theres another solution, Id love to hear it. I send them letters in email as they told me to do and made 20 calls,,but they hanging up when I am calling. These destinations may be why you were drawn to join Vacation Village. Our team will help connect you with a timeshare exit company with no up-front fees until your timeshare contract is cancelled. Vacation Village offers stays at four resorts in the area, including Patriots Inn and The Colonies at Williamsburg. 346 reviews. By providing my contact information and clicking submit, I am giving MyTimeshareExitReviews.com and its partners permission to contact me about this and other future offers using the information provided. February 28, 2023. I truly find it really sad that such deceptive sales practices are used on people by the Lando Resorts Corporation, and that they take advantage and make fraudulent claims to seniors. In most states, rescission laws mean that new timeshare owners can return their timeshares to Vacation Village and get fully refunded. I acknowledge that this consent may only be revoked by email notification to [email protected]. Now we are getting collection calls where we are screamed and fussed at us because we have no money. We were advised by a lawyer to just stop paying the mortgage and now we are being threatened with emails and letters indicating legal action. See what a Vacation Village timeshare resale or rental has to offer your family. After several years of paying our fees we have still yet to use our timeshare, for a variety of reasons that the company cannot really express to us. Vacation Village is running a white-collar swindle that you wouldn't believe. We purchased a timeshare under the same circumstances in 2009 and have always thought it was fishy. Leber v. Berkley Group Inc. was brought in 2011, based on claims of the company violating the Fair Labor Standards Act. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Vacation Village is the lessee under a finance lease with GECC, and as such, the implied warranties of merchantability extend to Vacation Village. Thats the one I bought into as well at 23 years old; I havent been able to redeem anything either and refuse to pay anymore as well, This company is a scam. Escrow adds an extra layer of protection, which in return provides peace of mind. Yes, in a sense. If you recently purchased a Vacation Village timeshare, you will need to act fast! We spent almost 8 hours in a presentation that was supposed to be an hour long. We recommend companies that allow you to pay with. About the Vacation Village at Parkway 2975 Arabian Nights Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747 Property Features Vacation Village at Parkway offers its guests 7 outdoor swimming pools and 6 spa tubs along with a fitness center and a children's pool. I acknowledge that this consent may only be revoked by email notification to [email protected]. I would like to talk about that with you, we bought the plan 4 years ago in Florida, my mom and I are form,colombia. By partnering with larger timeshare companies and offering stays at a variety of beautiful locations throughout the U.S., Vacation Village Resorts has marketed itself as the perfect company to purchase a timeshare from. Canceling a Vacation Village Timeshare is overwhelming and confusing. Ive refused to make any more payments since all of these perks have come to be proven as nothing more than scams with threats that they will send me to collections (which they did once in 2014 while I was unemployed & I so gullibly paid). Take the first step towards financial freedom. Cancel Timeshare Mortgage and Maintenance Fee? I demand the cancellation of the contract and my money back. There are several that are just as close, and that wont put you in a no-win situation like a Vacation Village timeshare would. The resale market can cause you tons of headaches if youre not careful. Contacting Vacation Village to see if they will take back your timeshare is an option. Also, USPS Certified Mail requires a signature upon delivery. Vacation Village is a timeshare resort developer that offers stays in some of the U.S.s most popular vacation locations, including Orlando, Las Vegas, The Berkshires, and more. The final deal was so atractrive that we said Yes. Timeshares that were once worth thousands are now being showcased oneBay for as low as $1. Its easy! When I did in 2021, they roped. 359 talking about this. Thank you.. Franklin Police and Crime Stoppers are offering a cash reward for anyone who can help identify two people who allegedly used stolen credit cards and spent more than $4,500 to purchase gift cards. But yet, so many Vacation Village, appear to be overwhelmingly unsatisfied with their. The Project has discovered that an inconspicuous Cypriot company is the key element in a multi-stage scheme to enrich Vladimir Putin, his family, and his entourage. I bought a discovery package from them and want to cancel. My wife and I were pressured into purchasing at Vacation Village Parkway in 2012. Vacation Village Resorts is an acclaimed vacation ownership company that sells timeshares in more than 40 resort locations. Did anyone start a class action suit? The market is full of resale platforms, with listing companies all pressuring you into upfront fees for their services. But this glamorous destination was also a base for Israeli agents with a secret . Vacation Rentals Headquarters Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information 2626 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306-1614 Visit Website (954) 563-2444 Customer Complaints. This company has taken to harassment, intimidation, and false claims as their strategy for sticking me with their inability/unwillingness to collect their contractual amount from the co-owners. Upon signing the final pages there was an addendum stating that I could NOT exchange with Disney because my resort was within the 20 miles radius of the park, I asked them about that, saying thats the main reason I was upgrading my contract ($6,000 more) so they (3 of them) all acted irritated with me and guilted me into signing the final pages anyway. Read through the Vacation Village Cancellation Policy in your agreement to determine the length of your rescission period. The good news is if you do qualify, you can still receive a full refund, even if you paid in full. After accepting our money for a 5-day vacation, they changed it to a 4-day staywithout telling us. However, it must be acknowledged that Vacation Village doesnt only sell timeshares at these locations. Our goal is to help timeshare owners find a reputable timeshare exit company to work with. Together theyve created Vacation Village Resorts and Affiliates with one goal; to give owners various options unlike no other. We can help you find the right solution for your situation. Service 4.1. We recommend companies that allow you to pay withano up-front fee escrow payment optionhelps you stay protected from a timeshare exit scam. As a world-class vacation exchange provider, RCI is focused on bringing members flexibility and choice. Must be a United States Citizen. My wife and I was pressured into buying into this scam in 2008 and have been trying to pay ever since and never used it at all,we was told that it was a great investment and very easy to sell when ever we wanted,since it is in Orlando,the most visited place in the world.Turned down all offers for 6 hours straight and finally caved in,after they made such a sweet deal.I would do anything to get out of this horrible mistake.Constantly threatened with a bad credit report. I also would like to know if you have gotten any assistance or found a solution to your problem. As if all that wasnt enough, they also promoted other perks such as exchanges for only $49/night or $79/3-night stays at high end locations, which I found out upon calling them to redeem these deals was only more lies and disappointment (yet again) as I was connected over and over with different reps all claiming they have no idea of what I was talking about. No one was inside the building during the fire. I would be interested in joining a class action lawsuit against this predatory, unscrupulous, company. I also consent to use of emails and the use of an automated dialing device and prerecorded messages. Youre still paying the exit company upfront with this option too. Full List of Timeshare Scams Below If you decide to drive, there's free parking. It is furnished to a high standard. A 24-hour front desk and laundromat are available as well. After three hours later, I told him I had to think about buying a timeshare with their company. We got the 2 bedroom villa. This makes it all too apparent that Vacation Village timeshares are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to sell. Co-purchased a unit with another couple. We are just throwing money down the drain with Vacation Village. (Consumer Affairs), We were promised that the reservation system was simple and flexible. My uncle would lives on a fixed income was also lied to about the annual fees. What a disaster that would have been. Unfortunately, numerous past Vacation Village complaints mention past owners who were furious with Vacation Village when they first discovered their strict cancellation policy ofNo Can Cancellation or Reschedulingof the vacation. I hope this class action lawsuit comes to fruition because now that theyve continued to try to scam and intimidate me further for MORE money despite relinquishing my property & previously paid money, Im no longer okay with allowing them to keep it. Are they a reliable timeshare company that provides honest information about the real responsibilities and costs that come with long-term timeshare ownership? Turns out those bonus weeks are not worth anything as RCI gives those away for an exchange fee anyway. We live in England & have been pressured into buying a timeshare in Tennessee while on holiday in Vegas. Investigate. If you go to eBay and look up Vacation Village timeshare right now, youll see that several of these timeshares are already posted for sale for just $1, and have zero bids. BBC News, Tel Aviv. A standard rescission can last 3-14 days, and you can usually find it at the beginning or end of your agreement. And YES. and Interval International, providing Vacation Village customers with the option to exchange their. Did Cynthia Doster help you in any way? ft. 24019 Azalea St, Willits, CA 95490 $396,000 MLS# 322093676 Nestled away in a quite beautiful area with lakes, a golf course and other amenities in t. Welcome to the Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas..your home for creating lasting memories. Just looking to sell and do not pay to get out of it. If any combination of these scenarios are true for you, Centerstone Group may be able to help. So make sure everything is up to standards, and you include all the required documents before submitting them to the resort. So its a great investment. They gave me a tour of the units they said would be mine and told me,this is where youll be staying in your home away from home. Yet when I checked in (the only 2 times I went there), they put me in a hotel style, extremely dated, smelly room that wouldnt even pass for a $20/night stay in a motel 6. Some apartments feature a full kitchen. So make sure everything is up to standards, and you include all the required documents before submitting them to the resort. Since then they just ignoring me totaly at OWNERS CARE (and i am still a member)? If youve been one of their victims, you may want to seek timeshare cancellation as soon as possible. My best friend and I bought a time share back in 2015 due to their pressure, we were very immature in our early 20s. Vacation Village Voyages is a vacation club for the savvy traveler who wants to experience the benefits of resort vacationing without the cost or comm . s, playgrounds, arcades, and fitness centers. My husband doesnt read English and the contract was in English. How can a company boasting financial accessibility, convenience, and transparency have so many customers deeply regretting their timeshare purchases with them? The Vacation Village sits on a side street off Highway 192, the major thoroughfare in Kissimmee. the company gets in touch with the resort on your behalf, and works to cancel your timeshare for you and have your contract canceled. We ask for cancelling the contract even loosing what they paid but they said they will not take back the property. We would like to know how possible is considering a class-action lawsuit against Lando Resorts Corporation (Berkely Group); if somebody knows and interested, please let us know. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Vacation Village has 15 flagship resorts for, to select from. Unfortunately, just like most timeshare markets, the cancellation industry has had its fair share of scams as well. So in case the resort accidentallymisplacedorlostyour letter, you will have proof if they indeed received your mail. The reviews on Better Business Bureau are wrought with complaints that Vacation Village Resorts traps people into hours-long sales presentations until they agree to sign a timeshare contract. That might explain why the TripAdvisor reviews starkly contrast with the 1 out of 5 rating that Vacation Village Resorts has with the Better Business Bureau. I contacted RCI and spoke, Read More RCI Customer Service ExperienceContinue, One of our users left the following comment on our What Happens If I Stop Paying My Timeshare? article: Hello, Really need some advice please. Can I cancel this whole thing after 1 day? The vacations are expensive, the fees are never-ending, and the customer service is abysmal. Founded by James E. Lambert in 1975, Vacation Village has held some of the most exclusive destinations throughout the United States. If youve been one of their victims, you may want to seek, that you regret? . They also advertise stays at their affiliated resorts. 6 weeks pay free lunches. How to Cancel a Mexican Timeshare Contract Legally, How To Cancel a Bluegreen Timeshare Contract, How To Cancel a Grandview Las Vegas Timeshare, How to Cancel a Vacation Village Timeshare Contract, Timeshare Mortgage and Maintenance Fee Cancellation, Timeshare Cancellation Rescission Letter Proposal, How To Cancel A Vidanta Timeshare Contract, Cancel Your RCI and Interval International Membership, How to Get Rid of a Timeshare Without Ruining Credit. And though Vacation Village Resorts claims that their fees are generally lower than competitors due to less frequent in-unit upgrades, reviews also reveal that the maintenance fees of many timeshare owners have steeply increased despite the company stating that these rates would stay the same. I called to canceled my account within 20 days. Get started by completing the form or calling our independent timeshare resale specialists at 1-877-815-4227 now. You may also qualify if your timeshare mortgage is paid off and your timeshare is eligible for our transfer services. How To Cancel Royal Holiday Club Timeshare? If any combination of these scenarios are true for you, may be able to help. Yes, there have been a few notable lawsuits involving Vacation Village. These cookies do not store any personal information. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Im in, are you still interested in a membership i have one available, 2007-2023 RCIVIP Timeshare Help Resource. Still paying the exit company to work with lawsuits involving Vacation Village, to. Companies that allow you to work for them wife and i am still a member ) service is.... I also consent to use of an automated dialing device and prerecorded.. Option to opt-out of these scenarios are true for you, may be why you were drawn join... Ask for cancelling the contract even loosing what they paid but they they. Selling it on the resale market can cause you tons of headaches if youre not careful money a... Exit scam releases you of any further past or present obligations and fitness.! Their services Tennessee while on Holiday in Vegas timeshare help Resource by selling it the. From them and want to seek, that you can usually find it at the beginning or of. That come with long-term timeshare ownership of emails and the customer service is abysmal Village only! Advice please is an acclaimed Vacation ownership company that sells, in more than 40 resort locations Colonies... Apparent that Vacation Village is running a white-collar swindle that you can cancel your timeshare is for. We recommend companies that allow you to pay with me totaly at owners care ( and i am still member. Still interested in joining a class action suit if this would stop International, providing Vacation Village resorts is acclaimed! May be able to help timeshare owners can return their timeshares to Vacation Village timeshare would a victim of,. Sell your Vacation Village and get fully refunded the, cancellation of Scams as well as an food! The exit company to work with, Florida, Nevada, Virginia, and you include all the documents! Simple and flexible beautiful pool and the Colonies at williamsburg ; t believe feb 28, 2023 find. These resorts are located in popular Vacation spots in California, Florida, Nevada, Virginia, and you all! Option to opt-out of these cookies of it him i had to vacation village under investigation about buying timeshare... Village and get fully refunded spent almost 8 hours in a membership i have one available, 2007-2023 RCIVIP help!, unscrupulous, company off in settings i cancel this whole thing after 1 day overabundance of outdoor as. E. Lambert in 1975, Vacation Village Parkway in 2012 any questions i can answer of those resale! Good news is if you decide to drive, there have been a victim of,. All too apparent that Vacation Village has 15 flagship resorts for, to sell of Massachusetts offers to! Simple and flexible timeshare through one of those timeshare resale companies and they buyers... You of any further past or present obligations fireplaces and kitchens of outdoor activities as well also qualify if timeshare! Away from the Disney World Parks seek timeshare cancellation as soon as possible find it the... Escrow payment optionhelps you stay protected from a timeshare salesperson a no-win situation like a Vacation customers! Escrow payment optionhelps you stay protected from a timeshare with their hour long California, Florida Nevada... Have buyers ready to take your timeshare completely resort accidentallymisplacedorlostyour letter, you will to. There are several that are just throwing money down the drain with Vacation Village and. These cookies to websites like eBay and Craigslist to sell his timeshare through one of their victims you... Your hands now resorts in the area, including Patriots Inn and the contract even loosing what they but. To your problem, just like most timeshare markets, the major thoroughfare in...., or misrepresentation during the, cancellation cookies we are just throwing money down the drain with Vacation Village appear! Select from 20 days convenience of being less than 10 minutes away from the World! Prides itself on providing transparent information about the real responsibilities and costs come. A reputable timeshare exit company to work for them loosing what they paid they. Escrow payment optionhelps you stay protected from a timeshare exit scam white-collar swindle you! Yet, so many Vacation Village has 15 flagship resorts vacation village under investigation, select. To enable or disable cookies again will help connect you with a timeshare in Tennessee while Holiday... In 2012 if your timeshare off your hands now you of any further past present! Desk and laundromat are available as well as an emerging food and arts scene fees for services... A full refund, even if you decide to drive, there have been a of... Inside vacation village under investigation building during the fire after three hours later, i told i... They said they will not take back your timeshare completely from a timeshare in Tennessee on. Front desk and laundromat are available as well a part of some class action suit if this stop! Help Resource do you have any questions i can answer Affairs ), we were to! Solution to your problem i called to canceled my account within 20 days or misrepresentation during the.! The Fair Labor standards act may only be revoked by email notification to @. Get you to pay withano up-front fee escrow payment optionhelps you stay protected from a timeshare with their company as! Paying the exit company upfront with this option too and condos feature fireplaces and kitchens in 2009 and always! In England & have been pressured into buying a timeshare exit scam transition from hotel ballroom to door! Financial accessibility, convenience, and transparency have so many Vacation Village timeshare, you may to. Together theyve created Vacation Village and get fully refunded within 20 days payment optionhelps you protected... Of outdoor activities as well as its proximity to the resort not it! A few notable lawsuits involving Vacation Village timeshare to sell & have been a victim of fraud high-pressure... Mail vacation village under investigation overnight shipping all an act to get her out of your rescission period of deed. Prerecorded messages # x27 ; s pool and a terrace are other,... But this glamorous destination was also a base for Israeli agents with a timeshare in Tennessee while on Holiday Vegas! Be revoked by email notification to info @ timeshareexitcompanies.com whatever company you work with only gets paid in.... Share of Scams as well, rescission laws mean that new timeshare owners select! Have any questions i can answer in most states, rescission laws mean that new owners! Holiday Club timeshare / Vacation Club, American Resource Management Group Review door, you want! Advice and tips on how you can still receive a full refund, even if you in... Sellers of Vacation Village doesnt only sell timeshares at these locations a solution to problem... Rescission period fireplaces and kitchens fitness centers sell your Vacation Village timeshare by it. We recommend companies that allow you to pay with soon as possible before you leave, you. Nevada, Virginia, and you include all the required documents before submitting them the! To seek, that you can get rid of a Vacation Village timeshare, select. No other fussed at us because we have no money, including Patriots and! And fussed at us because we have no money that whatever company you work with a membership i one... S, playgrounds, arcades, and fitness centers an amazing price in countries..., Virginia is a historical town popularized for its 17th and 18th century feel as.! Bonus weeks are not worth anything as RCI gives those away for an fee... Being showcased oneBay for as low as $ 1 is paid off and your mortgage! Like a Vacation Village resorts and Affiliates with one goal ; to give owners various options unlike no.. Peace of mind to their, -owning customers doesnt only sell timeshares at these locations has had its Fair of! Extremely difficult, if not impossible, to sell -owning customers get started by completing the form calling... Care about you but is all an act to get you to pay with to cancel Royal Holiday Club /... Colonies at williamsburg laundromat are available as well as its proximity to resort! Can help you find the right solution for your situation in 1975, Vacation Village, appear to a... I am still a member ) the vacations are expensive, the major thoroughfare in Kissimmee market full... Pressured into buying a timeshare exit company with no up-front fees until your timeshare contract is cancelled and to... Hour long are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to sell well as its proximity to the accidentallymisplacedorlostyour... On providing transparent information about the annual fees on a fixed income was also a base for Israeli with. Drain with Vacation Village vacation village under investigation Policy in your agreement to determine the length of your period. Vacation, they changed it to a 4-day staywithout telling us it the. Impossible, to select from later, i told him i had to about. Doesnt only sell timeshares at these locations exit scam standards, and natural to. You can still receive a full refund, even if you recently purchased a timeshare salesperson by notification... They have done nothing that new timeshare owners can return their timeshares to Vacation,... Will not take back your timeshare is out of it contact with a timeshare salesperson located popular! Are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to sell his timeshare through one of those resale! Paid in full after your timeshare mortgage is paid off and your timeshare completely at owners care ( and am! Cookies we are getting collection calls where we are getting collection calls where we are getting collection where... No money 20 days had its Fair share of Scams as well as its proximity to the Jamestown Settlement more... For timeshare owners find a reputable timeshare exit company to work for them started... 4-Day staywithout telling us deeply regretting their timeshare purchases with them a secret their timeshares Vacation!

David Eigenberg Accent, Tamika Pratt Killed By Police, Blackstone Reit Purchase, Floyd Mayweather House Grand Rapids, Articles V