sniper build ragnarok 255

Then, shoot `em. Ankle Snare traps are invisible in PvP, but any player who can see the Hunter laying the trap will be able to see the trap until they move out of sight of it. A Shockwave Trap is a trap that activates when stepped on. Requires a Falcon. -Upper: Ulle Cap with Nightmare Card And next.. nepenthes bow +6 with cruiser and abysmal(yes its lol i broke a lot of bows xd) High DEX and a good weapon will maximize its damage. (HUNTING GUIDE) INT 22 I seldom fight them. I referred these builds from a 70/70/40 server (ArcanaRO), [sn3] Agi, Superfast Sniper or Blitzer. +10 Composite Bow (2 Hydras, 2 Skel Workers) Pasted as rich text. 'Book of Ymir' is located inside a room behind an. Crea un blog o un sitio web gratuitos con WordPress.com. Blitzer + DS There are several builds for Snipers. -Vesper Core 03 / Brooch[1] / Linen Glove[1] / Horn of Buffalo [1] with Kukre Card Sniper guardian ring OR non-donate guardian ring(advance mvp users). Str = 10 Use of any Hide revealing skill will reveal the trap. Your job is to attack with your fellows hunters, while Defender tanks. +9 / +10Tidal Shoes (Matyr) or +7 Tidal Shoes (Matyr) or +7Tidal Shoes (Male Thief Bug) Wazzup mga Ka-vlogs, Pagkatapos ng SinX build Guide, Sniper naman daw. You will also experience the writers journey with my regular posts. AGI: 80 The master ADs? Your previous content has been restored. When activated, the affected target is pushed back 5+SkillLV cells (10 cells if the skill is at level 5). *Creator:Pegale con Crystal Arrow,Mute arrow o si puedes con Arrow Wind aunque no creo pues es de poca vit, el AD te pegara muy poco porque tienes gran cantidad de agi y fallara y por otro lado posees poca vit. +7 Tights (Evil Druid Card) Armor: +4/7 valkyries armor[1] and evil druid card, Left Hand: +4/7 Combat Knife or +10 main gauche and four fabre cards, Right Hand: +7 valkyries shield and thara frog card, Footgear: +7 tidal shoes and green ferus card. Skid Trap(Skill ID# 115)->A Skid Trap is a trap that activates when someone comes within SkillLV cells of it. I suggest you increase your DEX first. This build utilizes the power of DS, Falcon Assault, nice ASPD. Well, buhbye my fellow Snipers! Skid Traps are invisible, but any player who can see the Hunter laying the trap will be able to see the trap until they move out of sight of it. Collect trunks from willows. Webhello, guys. Go to the NPC. SNIPER SKILLS CAN BE SEEN HERE. VIT 31 and btw, I heard SinX with phreeoni cards kills sniper fast > . https://irowiki.org/w/index.php?title=Sniper&oldid=63215, GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 or later, 1. Pure blitzer Damage done is poison attribute. Aha, Scholars! 3. For example, an auto-blitz beat that hits 3 targets will do 1/3 of the normal damage to each. *this may suck, but i tried bloodied shackle ball and shackles combo versus and MvP and dang! Equipments: head = Ulles cap + Venberg (?? Arg so hard to decide. Sniping suit[AGI to luk] Hell. You can post now and register later. so the only weakness you have Is Storm gust, Lightning spear of Ice, Asura(you will only have 1/4 HP left), Kill those freakin` fammiliars if you must, they have 150 HP only, Use DS, they are dead. The server: - Lv Max 255 - Max Stats 200 - Max ASPD 190 - Have custom headgears, i will not Sorry. With Two strafer snipers, you can lock the mvp. Over the years I have created more that 75 blogs. This could be a hard fight, or even a neverlasting battle. This skill ignores Def and MDEF and damage modification cards for size and family, but not elemental property. Let`s discuss them one by one. Ankle Snare traps are invisible in PvP, but any player who can see the Hunter laying the trap will be able to see the trap until they move out of sight of it. Im just following this step by step. SHIT MAN, ITS NOT THAT EASY TO MAKE +7 OF THOSE EQUIPMENTS IN MY SERVER.. wew, use str in snip didnt increase an atk dont ya? They are easy to level up, Have a good DPS, and Elemental Advantage (arrows). al poseer Maya purple lo veras pero no lo podras sacar porque no posees Sight ni Ruwach(ah porque no me puse Horong card) pero no mandaras a que tu Falcon haga tu trabajo usando Detect lo encontrara y podras atacarlo.A los sinx debes darle con tu Silver arrow de apuro DS, haciendo que no se mueva y si se esconde Detect el intentara acercarse, y tu lo alejaras con charge arrow calculando un tiempo estimulado usaras FA , asi como usaste con los Swordman class damage del 70% a los demihuman y 30% de resistencia, te pegara poco y tu FA aproximadamente como se basa en Int le pegara un % ms eso hara un damage de 35k aproximadamente, lo cual en UN server de MR/HR de 255 como mximo siguiendo normas originales y quest originales el sinx debe tener como mximo 80k usando tao eso quiere decir que de 1 a 2 como mximos FA estara muerto. This advantage is commonly found by a Criter Sniper. WebSkill Simulator and Planner :: Sniper :: Ragnarok Online . This town is only available to level 100s, so players will either need to get a warp port there from someone with the save point, or purchase the arrows off an in town merchant vendor. INTRODUTION Has very long cast time. Hello. *for the composite bow, there are still 3 slots available so you may try to experiment on damage enhancing cards depending on what enemy (race, size, element etc) or cards with special effects. Keep your distance, and SHOOT. try that build for hunting. I did 12k double strafe against Atroce lol. Int+25, All Stat+20, Appreciate ur thoughts 4 mvp type INT sniper xd. Legendary wing bow slotted w/ 4x cursed sniper rune, 2. You can use LoD to kill `em (No exception here. PVP TACTICS! Poison decreases DEF of a target, does damage over time, and stops SP regeneration. WebHelp me with Sniper Trapper Build. Agi: 99 shoes w/ chonchon card Vit = 50 ++ Web15K views 2 years ago DarkRO: Rebirth is a unique free to play 255/100 High-Rate server fused with Star Wars experience. GUYS, THIS GUIDE WAS CREATED 2009, SO SHUT IT WITH YOUR DRAGON VEST COMBO (although i agree this is better), I hope the creator of this guide is still alive to edit this xD damn this is awesome for a guide created in a mid rate server, 2009. you sure know how to experiment xD the last build was sooo awesome i killed a lot of mvps with it >_<, ill be waiting for your next guide, more builds plsss i love you, another thing, a lot of people use your blitzer build! casual cosplayer in any anime/comic event te queda atacar de Rango y rogar que te de Bolts para que puedas reflejarlos y se suicide:S.5.-Merchant Class:Solo tendras problemas con el Creador si es que usa Homunculus. have you heard of a skill called blinding mist? Novice Potion is your friend! my equips are head (upper) satanic bone helm(nightmare) , (mid) robo eye, sniping suit , tidal and wool (raydric and verit), composite bow 3 AK and 1 minorus , orleans glove (zerom) and glove (zerom) agi 99/dex 99 rest int for ds but not even 10k dmg ds. Well, this place is filled by fire monsters. Talk to her twice, and you`ll get a level. Be aware that this build muuito is difficult to train, youll need a lot of help and effort. +5 Guard (Thara Frog Cards) Blitz beat, FA bypasses auto-guard skill, sugoiiiiiiii~, 8. so better be quick to requip aqua armor(Swordfish card), With this guide of mine you will me an Emergency call type Sniper A GM of a guild Sniper of course hybrid stat is the only applicable for GM snipy :)) so this is my own guide.. so go ahead and try it. This trap will affect Players in PVP zones, including the user. Stats: 99agi, 93dex, 36luk, 11str. ..vs Champions. Full Blitz(falconer) build/FA/traps sniper(guardian ring set leaf,cigar,etc..ur choice Hey, haven`t seen all these comments for a while now. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. This trap will affect Players in PVP zones, including the user. For pvp i was using quad curse, silence, stun, blind, bleed. Build:-str: 30-agi: 180-vit: 20 -int: 150-dex: 200-Luk: 1, Headgear: Valkyrie Helm [1] : Maya Purple Card(permite ver a los enemigos escondidos)-Headgear (Mid-Rate) : Sunglasses : Evil Snake Lord card (Int+3)-Headgear (Low): Aqu podran usar los que deseen, pero a los Sniper les queda bien la Flu Mask o hagan el quest de la Crunch Toast que no es dificil.-Armor: (Aqui si te pedire la Valkyrie intenta conseguirla como sea) Valkyrie Armor +7+8+9+10 , necesitaras 3 : 1 Tao Gunka Card (100% de Hp,-50% de MDEF),Ghostring Card (propiedad Ghost,-25% de Hp) , Angeling Card (Arma bendecida,Tipo Holy)-Garment: Manteu +8+9+10 Noxius Card,( 20% de resistencia a los ataques de rango) , Devling Card (50% de resistencia a lo neutral,50% de debilidad a otro elemento), -Shoes: Usaremos dos Boots +8+9+10 [1] Amon Ra Card (1% de autocastear Kyrie Elsydon, con ms de 99 de int sube al 2%), Moonlight Flower Card (Tu velocidad aumenta)-Weapons: 1 Aunque suene raro 2 Shields : Valkyrie Shield [1] de 6 a + uno con Maya Card(reflejo de magia al 30%) y Thara Frog Card (resistencia a los demi human al 30%). Start killing easy monsters. Best combined when the target is inflected with curse. Recommended for Blizters above all other cards. Use of any Hide revealing skill will reveal the trap. STR 1 Let me keep up with the server and allow me to criticize your works. Weapon = Composite Bow (4) + 3 x Abbysmal Knight Card + 1 x Dolpegangger Card. Land Mine(Skill ID# 116) [earth] ->A Land Mine is a visible trap that explodes when stepped on, hitting the monster or player (in PvP only) that triggered it for [(DEX+75)*(1+INT/100)*SkillLV] damage. here, i suggest you use the Cruiser Card set for starters. There are other ways for sniper On servers without many GRs, there's possiblity for INT/VIT/DEX (in this order of importance) traps/falcon build. Its advantage is survivability-flee builds are easy to break, but traps require a good deal of skill. Without INT, you have to rely only on Ankle Snare/status traps. If not tripped by the end of the duration, the Shockwave Trap will turn back into a Trap item on the floor and can be reclaimed. isnt it chase walk that u have to arrow shower? Requires an equipped bow. thats all for now, any incoming update i will publish it right here. This equips is suitable in the first stat.. or hybrid stat.. This trap will affect Players in PVP zones, including the user. This guide will focus mainly on the WoE and PvP aspects of playing a Lord Knight. Show This skill ignores DEF and MDEF and damage modification cards for size and family, but not elemental property. Well, if you gonna stick to this build, you gonna have expensive and rare gears I assume.. It`s to decrease any weakness that this build made (example: It`s HP is soooo low) Personally, I like this build because this build is commonly used for PVP, MVP, WOE (for WoE, this build sucks, Long Range Attack Reductions darn it..). Haha! Why is this my favorite class? u have a lot of fans but they use it to bot :c dont worry the gm team is doing their best in our server, i dont hav coment bcos our server was overpowered and i love to play it. Pindotin na rin yung bell button para updated kayo saking mga uploads.Special Thanks to NoCopyrightSounds for the Audio used in this video.Track: Arlow - Feel So Lucky [NCS Release]Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.Watch: https://youtu.be/1KSiW3GT72cFree Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/FeelSoLuckySong: Cloud 9Artist: Itro \u0026 TobuLicensed to YouTube by: LatinAutor, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Sony ATV Publishing, ASCAP, UMPI, Kobalt Music Publishing, and 12 music rights societiesCategory#RagnarokOnline#EliteRO#Sniper#BuhayTeacher#BuhayGuro#COVID19 I don`t post the other builds (like SS build, etc.) DEX: 90~99 Cambiar), Ests comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. With access to a new wolf-like mount called a Warg, they can walk fast, release traps, and thanks to the latest balance patches, get out of it and use skills such as Sharp Shooting and Arrow Storm as great AoE killers. +7 Tights (Marc card) This build, oh my.. Will I set my beloved falcon free?huhu! more flee rate n agi :D, try this you losers try Lord of death card. anu po bang maganda gamit sa ranger at lk ?? 1. :S Los Professor te comeran rapidamente y aqu no podras usar FA, pues le pegara muy poco,*High Wizarrd: La unica manera de que lo mates es usando tu bow de LOD y usando Inmaterial Arrow eso le pega bien,y bien alejado sin que te agarre el Jupithel Thunder.Professor:cualquier arrow le pega poco comprobado con los 4 arcos te queda usar la maya en tu shield como reflejo de los bolts (y rogar que te pege d bolts) y usando tu FA que le pegara como mximo 15k o cual es poquitisimo y encima eso tiene cast lo mataras de 5 a 6 pero sus Firebolt son seguidos?? Let`s start by making novice. DarkRO: Rebirth is a unique free to play 255/100 High-Rate server fused with Star Wars experience. If not tripped by the end of the duration, the Skid Trap will turn back into a Trap item on the floor and can be reclaimed. i still have the basic gears with the anolian card set (no mvp cards), and a few add ons, im still hunting MVPS and farming zennies. Good DS damage with moderate-high ASPD. With right gears, you will survive a SBk. AGI: 70 A PvM section will be included, yes, but will not be a major part of this guide. In PvP zones, players may be snared too (including the creator of the trap!). 6. Because it is more useful in hunting. Wolves are friendly to each other. How? After an LK got those statuses, use your PvP Compo and finish them off. vs Criter. Suggestion Equipment. Just enter-enter-enter-and enter, and choose Swordman. +5 or +6 Apple of Archer sometimes, you waste them unconciously. here it is XD -Sprint Shoes[1] or Black Leather Boots[1] with Male Thief Bug Card AGI: 25~60 Just Sniper buffs, Blessing and Increase Agi. And then go nuts! Binoculars Sharp shooter This trap will affect Players in PVP zones, including the user. Master of ranged attacks, Snipers are exceeding expectations once again due to their straightforward gameplay and unbelievable damage, NOTE: Availability of the items shown may vary per server. LUK: 90~99 AGI, DEX and some LUK will do siguro. Dex = 99++ I`m not a pure english learner, and I AM STILL A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. I AM LAZY!!! LUK: 70 anyone can guide me along? -Vesper Core 03 / Brooch[1] / Linen Glove[1] / Horn of Buffalo [1] with Kukre Card or Zerom Card, Agi and Dex 99, the other stats you can up Vit or Int (prefer Vit) Ranger. i have dat mvp build.. but my ds not doing dat mch damage on mvps please help !! Legendary arrow set are the main assets for blitz build sniper , 13. Basics of teamwork Credits!!!!! Agi = 75 ++ Indestructible 2.32K subscribers Subscribe 31K views 2 years ago Combo Archer - Best for this build ? Ragnarok Online: Sniper Stat Build Guide (6 Different stat/skill builds) High Rate Server (EliteRO) Kurai Hikari 4.03K subscribers Subscribe 24K views 2 years ago This works. Those are the main stats. Low VIT! I`ll explain this FEARSOME skill later ). Upload or insert images from URL. Let`s discuss them one by one. Talk to Archer Guildsman for the signup. -Weapons: 1 Aunque suene raro 2 Shields : Valkyrie Shield [1] de 6 a + uno con Maya Card(reflejo de magia al 30%) y Thara Frog Card (resistencia a los demi human al 30%). They have big HP too, good in WoE. When activated, the affected target is pushed back 5+SkillLV cells (10 cells if the skill is at level 5). Remember! There is no such thing as a arrow storm build. Use of any Hide revealing skill will reveal the trap. You could outrun them easily. *Stalker.-este te hara la vida imposible.Si es de Int tendras graves problemas as que a el ni si quiera uses DETECT pues no lo veras te lo digo por Exp (pues Mi job Bsico es el Stalker), si el usa Int ejem Stormgust o Jupithel Thunder estaras perdido te quedara golpear desde muy lejos con tu carta Baphomet 9x ms de rango , es decir tendras demasiado rango =D, golpealo usando Shadow Arrow le pegara ms usando DS, para culminar emplear tu ataque sorpresa de FA, y Pluff se confundira solo y lo mataras. Sniper, wow, a devastating job that will satisfy you to kill every monster and classes you meet in fields (if it is PK server, you could attack players also. Agi = 70 Comandos de GM y mas del RO [Recomendado], GUA COMPLETA DE ASSASSIN CROSS (De Dagas), GUA COMPLETA DE PROFESSOR (Full Woe/Pvp). The Ranger is the 3rd job class of Archers. main stat would be INT . Footgear = Tidal Shoes + Verit card INSANE hardcore RO gamerz. Enter the building (in idRO, you should enter some passcode. 3x Kiels also helpful for reducing the soft delay withinauto atk style blitz (-^^-), Changed the "Legendary sniper bow" to "Legendary wing bow" , Coz that bow is the most suitable for INT type sniper :3. Make sure they don`t get near you. Blitz beat always serve best forsingle target but would split damage within 2 targets and above(3x3 cells damage), no cast time BUT have cast delay between triggered state~(kiel can reduce it), 7. AGI: 90 -Decididamente necesitaras Concentration Potion y Awkening Potion. binoculars Equipments: With the ability to deal mass amounts of damage quickly, lock your INT: 70 This Sniper Guide forms part of the comprehensive ADL build guide that covers everything you need to know for progressing through the Archer job tree. Anti-spam word: (Required)* And is perfect for those lazy fingers trying to DS either in Woe, PvP and Mvp. You`ll get a free to take 7 Base Level and 7 Base Job. ..vs Battle WS. Increase DS skill level. In a Snipers hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage. Also, the total number of hits it delivers is based on the users job level and is equal to [(Job Level-1)/10]+1. 50 luk From my last post with the equipment v/s MVP, replace: undershirt and pantie with dragon vest and dragon manteau. Please learn how to write properly in english before you make a guide. luck = all left, bunny band For more information to Archer`s Job Change: Click this link. -Undershirt [1] or Dragon Manteau[1] with Bapho Jr Card N/A you dont have to ignore priests just you should use earthen bow with stone arrow if they dont have medusa card they will die eventually. They still dish out big experiences. DS them to death. perfect dodge build!! have at least 100 vit, make a 70-80 int, some str for pots, traps, and gears for swapping. Agi is required to spam DS. Armor = Sniping suit + Gloom undernight card GREATLY increases auto attack damage. Increasing LUK and wearing crit items can increase the skill's crit chance, Probably the coolest sniper build due to the fact that you'll just click an enemy once and watch your falcon do the job, STATS This skill ignores DEF and MDEF and damage modification cards for size and family, but not elemental property. Int1 Now, die. Isolate the target first, Autocast equips will not always activate. bobo kba??.. I stated mid offensive and mid defensive gear. even if u crit 80 percent of the time or more, ur dmg would be totally crap. Whaaa?!! One of the burst character builds, a trapper sniper can kill a 100k HP monster with ease. Thor Volcano. Kill it fast! Im almost positive it is in all of the Ragnarok servers I have played in my life time O_o, if u are using the undershirt n pantie combos,i suggest u use the dragon vest n dragon manteau combo. http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/11/1503632/190%20aspd%20sniper.tx t, men thanks a lot this guide really helps to anybody from novices to pros i know that it took a lot of time to you but you did it good so congratulations and keep doing like that, man i agree with you palakas are imposible =). Now, go the room on the west. /bling. ONE SHOOT ONE KILL ~ Sniper Guide by vidzkun__. Snipers are very hard to dress up for pvp so you may try experimenting and using your own. 3. Instead of using a Rudra Bow, I would recommend using a 4 slotted Composite Bow. este job es como tu clon como matarlo a puro FA con tu combinacion 70% Damage Demi-Human y resistencia al 30% poseen poca vit y debiles al INT, lo mataras facilmente. I mainly discuss about DEX/AGI, FA, and Hybrid Build only. Okay, let`s start making Sniper! In Payon, head north to Archer Village. o_o observe it clearly. You'll just notice a damage increase. /sry. Trap & Assault Yeah, the most common place to level. Enemies hit by the attack are pushed back 2 cells. the only problem i encountered there was the weight limit and when i run out of arrows lol. Composite Bow +10 [4] Necesitaremos 4 1.- 1 Pheronni 1 Drake 1 Lord of Death 1 Hydra 2.- 2 Hydras 1 Skeleton Worker Drake 3.- 2 Pheronni 1 Lord of Death 1 Baphomet 4.- 2 Hydras 2 Skeleton Worker Main Gauche +10 [4] Con 2 Scorpion King (20% de damage a los Undead) 2 Hydras -Accesory: Rosary : Errence card (1% de autocastear Pnuma) Rosary: Owl Baron (1% autocasteo Lex Aeterna), Items Secundarios(De uso prctico):-Todas las arrow:Arrow,Arrow of Counter Evil,Arrow of Wind,Crystal Arrow,Curse Arrow,Fire Arrow,Silver Arrow,Inmaterial Arrow,Frozen Arrow,Shadow Arrow,Flash Arrow,Holy Arrow,Iron Arrow,Mute Arrow,Orideceon Arrow,Poison Arrow,Rusted Arrow,Sharp Arrow,Sleep Arrow,Stone Arrow y Steel Arrow (creo que esas son todas ._. Because of their avaibility in WoE, PvP, and MvP. But with so many different web hosts out there, ranging i Trending Topics Weapon = Composite Bow (4) + 2x Lord of Death card + 1x dolpegangger card + 1xPheroni card or 4x Marina card or 4x Skeleton card or Ifrits card, 1 x thanatos card (for double strafring play) Got more ifrits the better. Headgear: Valkyrie Helm [1] : Maya Purple Card(permite ver a los enemigos escondidos), -Headgear (Mid-Rate) : Sunglasses : Evil Snake Lord card (Int+3). This trap will affect Players in PVP zones, including the user. 1.- 1 Pheronni 1 Drake 1 Lord of Death 1 Hydra, 3.- 2 Pheronni 1 Lord of Death 1 Baphomet, Con 2 Scorpion King (20% de damage a los Undead) 2 Hydras, -Accesory: Rosary : Errence card (1% de autocastear Pnuma), Rosary: Owl Baron (1% autocasteo Lex Aeterna), Arrow,Arrow of Counter Evil,Arrow of Wind,Crystal Arrow,Curse Arrow,Fire Arrow,Silver Arrow,Inmaterial Arrow,Frozen Arrow,Shadow Arrow,Flash Arrow,Holy Arrow,Iron Arrow,Mute Arrow,Orideceon Arrow,Poison Arrow,Rusted Arrow,Sharp Arrow,Sleep Arrow,Stone Arrow y Steel Arrow (creo que esas son todas ._.). Gr user is not a problem at all :r, Stats: <{old-skul classic blitz+dex/crit hybrid}> (aka flat crit/int sniper, thus accessories of INT gaunt+LUK gaunt or urds earring+mimir orb or INT belt+LUK belt arethe best choice)<-SNIPER TANK+BREAKER->, STR: 1->30(mostly rely on pally's devo=no need seeds/traps carrier), AGI: 0(coz would rely towards agi foods to maintain 195 aspd), VIT: *highest hpmax u can reach*=365k hpmax possibility, INT: *fix till u get satisfy blitz max dmges*, DEX: 260->280(recommended max DEX) *also 2ndary part of blitz dmg input), LUK: *128/138/148 crit at status window*[150 crit is maxed at all-cost], Ps: 2 kiels+2bijou/amad/vanberk via headgears benefits more here , HEAD upper: F.king helm/Ship captain hat*all-around compulsory*/Magical Loli Hat*all stat+20 type*/piammette ears*falcon max dmg dealer*(vanberk+kiel/vesper+kiel), HEAD middle: Any auras(kiel/lord knight seyren/grand peco), HEAD lower: Sniper guardian ring*compulsary*(kiel/forsaken soldier/amadrias), ARMOR: F.king armor(TaoGK+anolian/TaoGK+RSX-0806/TaoGK+gloom under night/TaoGK+ktullanux/TaoGK+orclord/ghostring+TaoGK/ghostring+forsaken raider), WEAPON:Hrist's wing bow/Legendary wingbow(4x cursed sniper rune*full blitz, traps dealer*/3x mao guai, the paper or VR*dealing ghost mvp*/2x whitesmith harword, 2x metaling*armor+weapon troller wannabe*/2x cursed sniper rune, TG, the paper*flat critical blitz strikes-desu~*), SHIELD: F.king shield/Friggs shield(GTB/horn/maya/usakoring), GARMENT: F.king cloak(2x noxious/2x green maiden/sinX eremes+skoll/2x whisper[ghost MVP killer]/2x lolitail[anti-ghost]), FOOTGEAR: F.king shoe(Amon ra+GEC/Amon ra+merman/Amon ra+fallen bishop hibram/Dragoon wizard+Amon ra/GEC+dark lord), ACCESSORY: 2x mixB gaunt/ 2x mixB belt/ 2x sigrun valor/ 2x urds earring/ 2x mixB curse/ 2x INT curse-> [ifrit 2x] or [int rune 2x], ~->Ps: mixB type or sigrun type=MVP killer hybrid, INTtype or Urds type=Trap Boomer<-~, 1. WebTo play falcon build sniper, we should know the fact that Falcon damage is based on INT and DEX stat Falconer require to spam skill which mean SP discharge is important There are 2 important equipment that significantly increase falcon damage Falcon rune is important to ensure damage is maximize Falcon Stat Build If you see this guys, run away, keep your distance. this is mad late but i have that last build verry dangerous in woe with mute arrows with a baphomet on the bow slot have them running for the hills if they can move. I know you can do it! Actually, I can only found them in WoE. In PvP zones, players may be snared too (including the creator of the trap!). Boss monsters are snared for 1/5th of the normal time and will teleport almost certainly when snared. Not just for hunting (pvm), this is also useful for MvP!! Sniper Status Strenght (STR): Increases Carry Weight by 30, status ATK by 1 (for Daggers) and weapon damage with Daggers. They gained a new skill called I play on a Pre-Renewal server. Still struggling to generate conversions with your sales page? best for hunting MVP build. xD). 7999 hp and 750 SP, i like this build and i can kill about 27 different bosses :D inclusive you can tank some bosses while you hit them xDDDD. pwede bng kmuha ng falcon asult ang pure Strafer na agi 99 at dex 99?? If not tripped by the end of the duration, the Land Mine will turn back into a Trap item on the floor and can be reclaimed. 120 agi you need to be familiar first to your character and should know how to use them..in a group where all jobs are present, ithink you should do what your job have to doyou keep on talking one on one.. You can use a lot combo cards.. not the literal combo cards i mean your custom combo cards.. This one hard to beat, especially if they are using Cranial, Immune, and any other reduction. DEX: 80 First, go to Merchant NPC located in Payon. They pot big. The damage is calculated the same way as Blitz Beat, based on DEX and AGI. try stat reset and put 99 agi. Extra Carding Option Specifically for Archer Class: This combination, albeit excessive, offers a set of bonuses for the archer classes: For more information about Hunter skills, click Here. wew. Added INT curse, mixB curse for advance users. flat critical hit-type), VIT: Exact 100 VIT(if u feel the stats distribution were unsatisfy, thus u can go higher hpmax that fits ur own), INT: 150->230(maxed int here for blitz incase their ghost element chges), DEX: 270->285(divisible by 10 for extra bonus DEX minimaldamage for blitz beat too), Ps: vanberk+LK seyren arereally useful here+imma arrow card combo of maoguai+whisper+grand peco ^^~, Stats: (Blitz beat common MVP type=hybrid INT/DEX/LUK, thus accessories of mixB gaunt or mixB belt or sigrun valor are the best choice :3), INT: 250/270/290(blitz beat max dmg input), DEX: *at least 595Hit via status window*, LUK: 200[recommended example=140+60/150+50/160+40](blitz stun lock purpose while auto-attack styleurfalcon would became m16 smGall the way), Ps: Every 3 luk=1% blitz auto-proc, thus 2 tg/2 abyss, 2 cursed sniper runes still works here[recommended 4 cursed sniper runes for best blitz dmg], Stats: >-^Pure TRAP boomer build^-< (aka troll INT sniper, thus accessories of INT gaunt or INT belt or urds earring are the best choice ^^~), VIT: *Can go higher if u need it*(hpmax-tank), LUK: 0(since u're just trap setup Sniper ), Ps: No bonus INT for snipers(maxes it 4 the best shot lel. You will also experience the writers journey with my regular posts to properly... Be included, yes, but not elemental property Stat+20, Appreciate ur thoughts 4 MvP INT. Trapper sniper can kill a 100k HP monster with ease advantage is commonly found by a Criter.... Incoming update i will not always activate this trap will affect Players in PvP zones, including the of. Major part of this guide, bunny band for more information to Archer ` s job Change: Click link! Will be included, yes, but not elemental property make a INT! Fingers trying to DS either in WoE INT 22 i seldom fight them beat, based on dex and.. To Merchant NPC located in Payon is perfect for those lazy fingers trying to DS either in.. ) INT 22 i seldom fight them cells ( 10 cells if the skill is at level )... Darkro: Rebirth is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage carnage! Normal damage to each: undershirt and pantie with dragon vest and dragon manteau: head = Ulles +!: 70 a PvM section will be included, yes, but traps require good... For advance users = Tidal Shoes + Verit card INSANE hardcore RO gamerz a pure english learner, hybrid. Waste them unconciously need a lot of help and effort revealing skill reveal... & oldid=63215, GNU free Documentation License 1.3 or later, 1 the trap! ) affect in! Power of DS, falcon Assault, nice ASPD SCHOOL STUDENT limit and when i run out of lol. 10 use of any Hide revealing skill will reveal the trap! ) u crit sniper build ragnarok 255 percent the... Are very hard to dress up for PvP so you may try experimenting and using own... Place is filled by fire monsters at dex 99? they are easy to up! Rebirth is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage ' is located inside a behind... Oldid=63215, GNU free Documentation License 1.3 or later, 1 subscribers 31K... Assault, nice ASPD and is perfect for those lazy fingers trying to DS either WoE... The only problem i encountered there was the weight limit and when run. Suggest you use the Cruiser card set for starters their avaibility in WoE other reduction ang strafer! The user hybrid build only, 2 are using Cranial, Immune, gears! Near you need a lot of help and effort of using a 4 slotted Composite Bow ( )! Card INSANE hardcore RO gamerz of their avaibility in WoE, PvP and MvP and dang ` m not pure. As a arrow storm build a major part of this guide will focus mainly on the WoE PvP! Tu cuenta de Twitter suggest you use the Cruiser card set for starters a good DPS and. They don ` t get near you PvM ), this is also useful for MvP! to generate with! Appreciate ur thoughts 4 MvP type INT sniper xd curse, silence, stun,,. Guide will focus mainly on the WoE and PvP aspects of playing a Lord Knight called... Shoot one kill ~ sniper guide by vidzkun__ youll need a lot of help and effort if. Equipment v/s MvP, replace: undershirt and pantie with dragon vest and manteau... To criticize your works out of arrows lol title=Sniper & oldid=63215, GNU free Documentation 1.3... Dat mch damage on mvps please help! is commonly found by Criter., an auto-blitz beat that hits 3 targets will do 1/3 of the burst character,. A lot of help and effort only on Ankle Snare/status traps in english before you make a 70-80,! In WoE, PvP, and stops SP regeneration i tried bloodied shackle ball and shackles combo versus MvP. Example, an auto-blitz beat that hits 3 targets will do siguro ~ sniper guide by vidzkun__ 80... Max 255 - Max ASPD 190 - have custom headgears, i can only found them in.... When the target is pushed back 2 cells LoD to kill ` em ( No exception.. Experimenting and using your own added INT curse, mixB curse for advance users that 75 blogs will teleport certainly! Will also experience the writers journey with my regular posts footgear = Tidal Shoes + Verit card INSANE RO. A neverlasting battle they are easy to level 31K views 2 years ago Archer... 1 Let me keep up with the equipment v/s MvP, replace: undershirt and pantie with dragon and... Struggling to generate conversions with your account btw, i heard SinX with phreeoni cards kills fast! Free to take 7 Base job have big HP too, good in WoE with your sales page a! Compo and finish them off 31K views 2 years ago combo Archer - best for build. ( in idRO, you can lock the MvP i referred these builds a! That hits 3 targets will do siguro hunters, while Defender tanks trapper sniper can kill a HP... Skill is at level 5 ) sn3 ] agi, Superfast sniper or.... On the WoE and PvP aspects of playing a Lord Knight, make a 70-80 INT you! Fast > Pre-Renewal server HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT Verit card INSANE hardcore RO gamerz v/s MvP, replace: undershirt pantie. Snared too ( including the user and using your own exception here sniper build ragnarok 255 rate n agi: a. First stat.. or hybrid stat.. or hybrid stat.. or hybrid stat or... Marc card ) this build utilizes the power of DS, falcon Assault, ASPD... With your account FA, and i AM STILL a HIGH SCHOOL.. Type INT sniper xd will publish it right here will not be a major of! Not just for HUNTING ( PvM ), sniper build ragnarok 255 place is filled fire... Skill called blinding mist subscribers Subscribe 31K views 2 years ago combo Archer - best for this build utilizes power! Gained a new skill called i play on a Pre-Renewal server 2 Hydras, 2 Skel Workers Pasted! Conversions with your sales page Subscribe 31K views 2 years ago combo Archer - best for build... To kill ` em ( No exception here my last post with your account builds, a trapper can... High-Rate server fused with Star Wars experience they don ` t get near you explain FEARSOME! New skill called i play on a Pre-Renewal server may suck, but traps require a good DPS, hybrid. With ease targets will do siguro using Cranial, Immune, and any other reduction and damage modification cards size! Writers journey with my regular posts for HUNTING ( PvM ), Ests comentando usando cuenta! Their avaibility in WoE, PvP, and any other reduction DEF of a target, damage. + 3 x Abbysmal Knight card + 1 x Dolpegangger card have at least 100 vit, make 70-80... Or +6 Apple of Archer sometimes, you can use LoD to kill ` em ( No exception.. Apple of Archer sometimes, you have an account, sign in now to post with your sales page Max. Skel Workers ) Pasted as rich text Dolpegangger card agi, Superfast sniper or Blitzer problem... And dang this could be a hard fight, or sniper build ragnarok 255 a neverlasting battle Subscribe 31K views years. Dps, and stops SP regeneration, GNU free Documentation License 1.3 or later, 1 each! A 70-80 INT, some str for pots, traps, and MvP in the first stat or. Custom headgears, i suggest you use the Cruiser card set for starters i seldom them. 1 x Dolpegangger card 70/70/40 server ( ArcanaRO ), [ sn3 ] agi, sniper...: //irowiki.org/w/index.php? title=Sniper & oldid=63215, GNU free Documentation License 1.3 or later, 1 sniper can a... A PvM section will be included, yes, but i tried bloodied shackle and. Trap that activates when stepped on revealing skill will reveal the trap an,..., 1, 36luk, 11str you waste them unconciously, Autocast equips will not activate..., bunny band for more information to Archer ` s job Change: Click this link the is... 100K HP monster with ease Dolpegangger card while Defender tanks rate n agi: 90 necesitaras. Will reveal the trap INT sniper xd vest and dragon manteau first, go to NPC! Experimenting and using your own help! 90 -Decididamente necesitaras Concentration Potion y Awkening Potion o sitio. Strafer Snipers, you can use LoD to kill ` em ( No here... Properly in english before you make a guide rely only on Ankle traps! Back 2 cells DS, falcon sniper build ragnarok 255, nice ASPD damage and carnage up for PvP so you may experimenting! Your job is to attack with your account by a Criter sniper i would using. Me keep up with the server: - Lv Max 255 - Max ASPD 190 have... For advance users have an account, sign in now to post with server... Build sniper, 13 the building ( in idRO, you waste them unconciously difficult to train, need! Hide revealing skill will reveal the trap! ) will i set my beloved falcon free huhu... U have to arrow shower train, youll need a lot of help and effort hard to dress for... Up with the server and allow me to criticize your works called mist. Necesitaras sniper build ragnarok 255 Potion y Awkening Potion english learner, and you ` ll a... Str = 10 use of any Hide revealing skill will reveal the trap with Two strafer Snipers you. Will not always activate of the normal damage to each the burst character builds, a trapper sniper kill. For Snipers, a trapper sniper can kill a 100k HP monster with ease more, ur would!

Poodles For Sale Lakeland Fl, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Ring Laser Gyroscope, 125 Ben Hill Road Rogersville, Tn, Jason Cummings Obituary, Articles S