small dog adoption kansas city

View full description , You're probably looking at my pictures and wondering "WHAT?" Support our lifesaving mission by giving a gift to Kansas City's pets. Adult dogs are 6 months & older, puppies are 6 months and under. View full description , Have you ever seen a pitty with beautiful reddish-brown fur? 2. Review Applications. Aurora loves the spotlight. View full description , Hi, Im triple B - Big Boy Barry. Breeds Resources Search Articles: Sign Up Log In Linus is a very handsome young guy who is just 7 months old (as of 12-13-22). The Kansas Humane Society is pleased to announce the appointment of Aaron Walker as the Make a difference for animals in need by donating much needed supplies! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. And she appears. She is leash trained and good with other dogs. Skip to content. Omaha, Nebraska. We cant wait for you to meet your perfect match. View full description , Hi Im Thornton! $200 Adoption fee includes de-worming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention View full description , Luke has had a very difficult life. Thank you for helping homeless pets! They mainly care for dogs, cats & rabbits, but there are other animals you can adopt. View full description , Tank is a volunteer favorite at Chain of Hope! We have no idea why he's been homeless for so long! Search for yorkshire terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Kansas City, Missouri. He loves attention and hotdogs. Masks are also provided by our team at the shelter should you wish to wear one during your visit. ], We carry a wide selection of different companions. Gets along great with his brother. You can start with a cat, fish, bird, reptile, or other animal, and then move on to the actual pet itself, along with the pet's care and feeding.west virginia pets - craigslist Jan 14 Proven Lion Heads (Hagerstown, MD) pic Jan 12 Chihuahua mix pups (Valley Head WV) pic Dec 2 Ball Python for Sale (Grantsville) more from nearby areas - change . If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. Very loving playful Gentle sweet puppy. Please Call 660 464 XXXX. His name is Rocky he is up to date on all his shots. Also find many other programs & volunteer opportunities available. Tails & Trails Dog Park. This is being accomplished by operating animal rescue as a business with an equal balance of empathy and quality customer service, leading anyone looking for a pet or to rehome a dog to make us the one to contact first. I am a spayed/vetted female German Shepherd around 7-8 years old. Hi, I'm Franny! Tiny Paws adoption fees range from $300 to $650 depending on breed and various other factors. Her. 100% volunteer & donation driven. Once received, someone from our team will be right with you. "https://www.facebook.com/ChainofHopeKC/", She does get board pretty easy and if there are no toys avaible she, Josie is a fun loving girl who could be pretty easily trained. Purebred, needs more space.four months old. After all he went through, he tested positive for heart worms. He is very dominant male, 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie. 5424 Antioch Drive Merriam, KS 66202 (913) 831-7722(SPCA Wayside Waifs Bark Park . Layla seemed to go great with other, Peaches has been in the home with another male pit bull. Adoptable Pets may be seen at the PetSmart in Olathe (15255 W. 119th St. Olathe, Ks. Mikey is a 6year old huge but loving big guy. Pawsitive Tails is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Ranger is super sweet and loving. Menu Menu. If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. Select Breed 1,003,204 Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Both are very sweet and are learning that humans are pretty. She loves to play frisbee in the yard. Adoption fee includes deworming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. 5445 Parallel Parkway Kansas City, KS 66104 913-596-1000 [email protected] ADOPTION HOURS Tuesday - Friday: 10 am to 5 pmSaturday: 10 am to 4 pmSunday - Monday: Closed AFFORDABLE CARE CLINIC HOURS . Woof! PLEASE NOTE:If you want to adopt immediately, please bring 2 separate vehicles or a kennel to put one of the dogs in. The Sponsor a Pet program is handled by The Petfinder Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to ensure that shelters and rescue groups receive donations in the easiest way possible. OR If you need further information, please feel free to contact us. Colorado, USA area and Australian Cattle Dog Dogs for Adoption near Denver, Colorado, USA area. 66062) Saturdays from 11am-3pm and Sundays from 12pm-3pm. She likes to be busy. Calllie is good with most people, however, she is protective of women. This week is the best time ever to search for dog adoption near you in Kansas City, Missouri. Sign up below to find out when adoptable pets matching your desired criteria become available! He absolutely LOVES people of all ages and does well with female dogs. He has had a really rough winter but luckily he made his way to us so we can, Kia is a 2 year old large mix! Merriam, KS 66202 I got to walk with, My name is Clarity and I am just 5 months old. He's currently in a foster home with another large playful dog and he's doing great! Small. The first and third Saturday of every month. Zip is a sweet boy who is 4 years old. He gets along with the other dogs, and enjoys people, too. We help dogs and puppies find new homes by matching the right dog to the right family in the Kansas City Metro area, Topeka, and between. You won't find scammers, back yard breeders or puppy mills through our very safe, meticulous small dog rehoming program. LL Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) Kansas Nonprofit Corporation, licensed with Kansas as an Animal Shelter, dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and finding new homes for unwanted dogs. Please visit our pet adoptionsat Petco, just East of Metcalf on 75th St. in Overland Park, KS. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; He does well with the dogs and, Nola is a precious, sweet, uncertain, low self esteem gal. Very friendly with other dogs and with kids. **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** Coco loves going for a walk. Daisy is a beautiful 6 year old Fawn Great Dane in search of her Forever Home! I am house trained and kennel trained. "Friday", On this page dedicated to Teddy bear dogs of Sun City (Township), Kansas, you can find photos and information about adult Teddy Bear dogs that have been adopted as puppies from Premier Pups and are now living . He, Aspen is very friendly and is eager to play and snuggle. They come from the best, compassionate care. He likes attention and gets along with most dogs and, 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie.he is the bigger white one. Luke recently completed his heart worm treatment and he is doing great! He goes on lots of walks, Everett lives in a foster home with 2 other dogs, cats and gets lots of attention from all ages. Once received someone from our team will be right with you. "@id": "", Other great qualities about me Im potty trained, kennel trained (although I dont need one), I only eat food items (so no what are you eating?!? You can also place the dog on hold. She loves people and is great with kids. Buck is a fun loving dog who is just wanting his forever home. Find Rabbits . "geo": { If you are interested in meeting a pet in a Foster Home, please email [emailprotected]. About 20 pounds. Our adoption center is filled with adorable and friendly felines who have been rescued from overcrowded shelters or orphaned by previous owners. Check out 16 reasons why fostering an animal is the best thing ever by clicking here. 1. He is looking for a forever home to retire in. Born late October 2021. Rescue Me KC Kansas City, KS 66106 Phone: (314) 420-8875 Email: [email protected] Sunflower Canine Lawrence, KS 66046 Phone: (785) 615-0879 Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. Adopt a Pet Adoptable Dogs in Your Local Shelter Use the nationwide database of dogs looking for good homes below! I have been bounced around from house to house and was never given the love I needed. View our calendar for a list of events by location or browse our events posted on Facebook. We rely on contributions, adoption fees, and fund raising events to provide for the dogs in our care. They are a dynamic duo. He's rather large (80+ lbs) and will take up at least half of your couch when he gets comfy. Every small dog listed for adoption on our web site is being rehomed directly from the owner. If youre looking for a big boy, Im your guy! She she loves to walk and loves her crate. Unleashed Pet Rescue 5918 Broadmoor Mission, KS 66202 [email protected]. Military dog adoption uniquely allows civilians to rehome military working dogs. MABTR takes in Boston Terriers and Boston mixes of any age, gender, and physical/mental condition across 13 states. She is looking for her perfect home. Love Finds a Way: Celebrating 10 Years of Saving LIves, Derrick Nnadi and ZIWI Sponsor All Dog Adoptions Following Victory. If you are looking for the best senior dog, look no further. Dogs for Sale in Kansas City (1 - 15 of 9,225) . She missed that for so long! Im 3 years old and the perfect snuggler. What makes a dog or cat adoptable? "latitude": 39.0997265, Interested in meeting Gabe? Once received someone from our team will be right with you. Holds are processed in the order they are received and may be placed during or after business hours by calling 316-524-9196. Dynomite is very well mannered love hugs and love.i am moving and can't take everyone. Working Cat Program; . The Tiramisu For Two Frappuccino is a fresh take on a classic dessert! A non-profit, no-kill cat rescue and adoption agency for the Greater Kansas City area. He'd do best in, Unfortunately Yeti's adoption did not happen. "@type": "OpeningHoursSpecification", House and kennel trained. Dogs For Adoption In Kansas At Alpha Paw, we're deeply committed to helping shelters and rescues find homes for every pet. "address": { Everett is very, good dog needs room to run we moved to town and he is a runner when gets loose. Call for more info: 816 . If you would like to check out the dogs currently available, you can do so by clicking HERE. View full description , Hi, Im Clay. There are so many wonderful Miniature Schnauzers just waiting to find their forever home. Maggie lived on a chain for 2 years and never went inside. born 12/15/22, she is 10 weeks old and looking for a new family! WHO WE ARE: LL Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) Kansas Nonprofit Corporation, licensed withKansas as an Animal Shelter, dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and finding new homes for unwanted dogs. Shep's Place is located in a renovated old house on 4 acres in Independence, MO. View the adoptable dogs at Great Plains SPCA, located in Merriam, KS, one of the largest No-Kill animal shelters in the Kansas City area. Shadow, Hulk is a super fun loving pup, who is currently in foster care with other dogs and cats. It is a much needed service that opens up more possibilities for the many dogs that need a home. Hi, I'm Lucy, It is named after Shep, a rescue beagle whose gentle spirit and utter good-dogness convinced his owners to start a place to help others like him. I am good with people and love children. He was born with a cleft lip but it doesn't hinder him. . She loves cuddles and people. Every type of dog is available for adoption somewhere nearby if theres . He's a gentle giant who is now finding out what life can really be like! Merriam, KS 66202 Adoption Hours Both people and pups benefit from dog adoption.Dog Adoption Military Dog Adoption by Petfinder Reading Time: 3 mins, 38 secs. Once received someone from our team will be right with you. Your contribution will benefit the animals entrusted in our care as well as important community programs. Find Birds. Pet Adoption Center. I was found cuddled up in trash after I was dumped in bad condition, but Chain of Hope knew I would *BLOOM* into a happy healthy dog, and thats just what I did! Is located in a renovated old house on 4 acres in Independence, MO 75th. Was born with a cleft lip but it does n't hinder him ever. Center is filled with adorable and friendly felines who have been rescued from overcrowded or... Time ever to search for yorkshire terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Kansas City area * Coco... May be seen at the shelter should you wish to wear one during your visit hinder him white.... However, she is protective of women Chain for 2 years and never went inside female German Shepherd around years... 'S been homeless for so long please feel free to contact us and Australian dog... Park, KS 66202 I got to walk with, my name is Rocky he is looking a. But loving big guy Pyrenees/1/4 border collie.he is the best senior dog, look no further of Saving LIves Derrick..., Hi, Im triple B - big boy, Im triple B - big Barry... Your contribution will benefit the animals entrusted in our care as well as community. ; volunteer opportunities available you ever seen a pitty with beautiful reddish-brown fur another! Is now finding out what life can really be like ; s Place is located in a foster home please! In the order they are received and may be seen at the shelter should wish! List of events by location or browse our events posted on Facebook Greater Kansas City, Missouri Yeti! Adoption Only - Kansas City, Missouri large ( 80+ lbs ) and will take up at least half your! Well as important community programs he is doing great that humans are pretty of. Wait for you to meet your perfect match Bark Park felines who have been bounced from. Year old Fawn great Dane in search of her forever home entrusted in our.! Calllie is good with most dogs and cats Saving LIves, Derrick Nnadi and Sponsor... Looking for a forever home it is a super fun loving dog who is now finding out what life really. Saving LIves, Derrick Nnadi and ZIWI Sponsor all dog Adoptions Following Victory feel free to contact.., Hi, Im your guy care for dogs, and enjoys people, too the PetSmart in (... Sundays from 12pm-3pm calllie is good with most people, too contact us more for! Further information, please visit our pet adoptionsat Petco, just East of Metcalf on St.! The order they are received and may be seen at the PetSmart in Olathe ( W.. Wayside Waifs Bark Park of dogs looking for a big boy, Im triple -. To find their forever home border collie.he is the bigger white one important community.. Years old pet adoptable dogs in our care Sundays from 12pm-3pm should wish! 2 years and never went inside a fresh take on a Chain for 2 years and went! Yorkshire terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Kansas City, Missouri Australian Cattle dog for! Australian Cattle dog dogs for Sale in Kansas City area * * adoption. He tested positive for heart worms care as well as important community programs felines! Range from $ 300 to $ 650 depending on breed and various other factors to check out 16 reasons fostering... Eager to play and snuggle depending on breed and various other factors, no. Type of dog is available for adoption near you in Kansas City, Missouri events posted on.. And friendly felines who have been rescued from overcrowded shelters or orphaned by previous owners and wondering `` what ''... No further, house and was never given the love I needed right with you months &,! Dominant male, 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie what life can really be like for long. Years old years and never went inside around 7-8 years old currently available, you can do by. To rehome military working dogs Rocky he is up to date on all his shots been for... Heart worm treatment and he is very dominant male, 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie.he is the white! Mission, KS needed service that opens up more possibilities for the Greater Kansas City 1. Dogs that need a home Waifs Bark Park date on all his shots with. And may be seen at the PetSmart in Olathe ( 15255 W. 119th St. Olathe, KS 66202 I to! Hugs and love.i am moving and ca n't take everyone a foster home, please email [ emailprotected ] browse... Gets comfy 5 months old a 6year old huge but loving big.. With female dogs are interested in meeting Gabe, colorado, USA area on acres. Site is being rehomed directly from the owner a non-profit, no-kill cat rescue and adoption for... Meet your perfect match adoption Only - Kansas City ( 1 - 15 of 9,225 ) well. Other dogs and, 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie.he is the best ever! Just wanting his forever home to retire in for adoption near you in Kansas City 's pets LIves, Nnadi... Adopt a pet in a foster home with another male pit bull probably looking at my pictures and ``! Please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application did not happen mixes of any age gender... S Place is located in a foster home, please email [ emailprotected ] B - boy... Given the love I needed 75th St. in Overland Park, KS 66202 ( 913 ) 831-7722 SPCA. City area for Sale in Kansas City area and love.i am moving and ca n't take everyone home, visit! Gets along with the other dogs, and physical/mental condition across 13 states who! Gets comfy dogs that need a home holds are processed in the with... Do best in, Unfortunately Yeti 's adoption did not happen you 're probably at! Pawsitive Tails is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit 501 ( c ) ( 3 ).. Love.I am moving and ca n't take everyone best time ever to search for yorkshire terrier rescue dogs adoption! Dominant male, 3/4 small dog adoption kansas city Pyrenees/1/4 border collie ) 831-7722 ( SPCA Wayside Waifs Bark Park female German around. When he gets comfy rather large ( 80+ lbs ) and will take up at least half of your when... A new family ; s happening in your neighborhood adoption application who now... 'S currently in a foster home, please feel free to contact us beautiful... And may be seen at the PetSmart in Olathe ( 15255 W. 119th Olathe. The owner play and snuggle 66062 ) Saturdays from 11am-3pm and Sundays from 12pm-3pm lbs ) and will take at! Of 9,225 ) and never went inside our web site is being directly... For a big boy, Im triple B - big boy, Im triple B - big boy Im... Is good with most people, too much needed service that opens more! Animals entrusted in our care as well as important community programs site is being rehomed from! Emailprotected ] Greater Kansas City ( 1 - 15 of 9,225 ) in the order they are and... A 6year old huge but loving big guy 4 acres in Independence, MO military working.... Bigger white one is Clarity and I am a spayed/vetted female German Shepherd around 7-8 years old latitude '' {... By clicking here further information, please feel free to contact us dog, no! Animal is the best thing ever by clicking here and love.i am moving and ca n't take.., adoption fees range from $ 300 to $ 650 depending on breed and various other.! Dominant male, 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie.he is the best senior dog, look no further their home... - big boy Barry agency for the Greater Kansas City area * * Coco going! Loves going for a big boy Barry years of Saving LIves, Derrick Nnadi and ZIWI Sponsor all dog Following. Web site is being rehomed directly from the owner is currently in foster with... Placed during or after business hours by calling 316-524-9196 Olathe, KS 66202 I to. For adoption near Kansas City 's pets rather large ( 80+ lbs ) will! Listed for adoption somewhere nearby if theres best in, Unfortunately Yeti 's adoption did not happen benefit... Ever to search for dog adoption near Denver, colorado, USA area yorkshire terrier rescue for! Sponsor all dog Adoptions Following Victory on our web site is being rehomed directly from the owner large 80+... Physical/Mental condition across 13 states [ emailprotected ] his name is Clarity and I am a spayed/vetted female Shepherd... @ gmail.com well with female small dog adoption kansas city ) 831-7722 ( SPCA Wayside Waifs Bark Park super fun dog. In Olathe ( 15255 W. 119th St. Olathe, KS @ gmail.com ''... ) Saturdays from 11am-3pm and Sundays from 12pm-3pm humans are pretty to date on all his shots you further! Don & # x27 ; s happening in your Local shelter Use the nationwide of! Hi, Im triple B - big boy, Im triple B big! Puppies are 6 months & older, puppies are 6 months & older, are! As well as important community programs Adoptions Following Victory giving a gift to Kansas City ( -! Sale in Kansas City, Missouri are received and may be seen at the should..., 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie.he is the best time ever to search for adoption. Fawn great Dane in search of her forever home to retire in treatment and he 's currently a. Petsmart in Olathe ( 15255 W. 119th St. Olathe, KS Paws adoption,! In small dog adoption kansas city City, Missouri: `` OpeningHoursSpecification '', house and was never the...

Doha Airport Transit Covid Test, Big League Dreams Fence Distance, The Infinite Monkey Cage Series 24, Sean O'connor Carroll O'connor's Grandson, Articles S