simply nature granola recipes

This recipe was first shared on May 24, 2013. Thanks again! It is great with almond milk, with yogurt, added to GF oatmeal with fresh fruit, or by the handful as a snack. When youre ready to enjoy one, just leave it at room temperature and itll be defrosted and become chewy again in about an hour. Cheers, friends! Using a large, sturdy spatula or your clean hands, fold in the oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sesame seeds. I substituted: Enjoy with yogurt, milk, or plain! I used mine on a smoothie bowl and it was amazing! Mother and sister in law have already requested it. I love it! Made this today. If you wanted to add olive oil, honey, or other wet ingredients Id mix them together first. These healthy chewy granola bars naturally sweetened, packed with whole grains, healthy fats and plant protein. Simply Nature Beans: Garbanzo Beans Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 380kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 63.00g | Protein: 20.00g The signature of these granola bars is their soft and chewy quality. Overall, my house smells incredible from all the toasted nuts and seasonings, but I would add more spices next time for a stronger full cinnamon flavor. We are Ellen and Aimee, the mother & daughter duo behind this blog! It is my all time favorite granola. In a large mixing bowl, combined 3 cups rolled oats, 1/2 cup coconut flakes, 1 cup pumpkin seeds and 1/4 cup flax seeds. We asked ourselves how Quaker Oats & Honey Simply Granola could get any better. No one at my house can stop eating it. I make a double batch and store in an airtight container. Were so glad you enjoyed it, Ani. Then mix until thoroughly combined. Mix wet ingredients (honey, avocado oil and vanilla extract) in a separate bowl. I pretty much made the first batch following the instructions except cut the sweeteners down a bit used 1T monkfruit sweenter and a little less than 1/3 cup maple syrup. Hi, that should be fine! Stir until oats are evenly coated. Your granola is done when the oats are slightly toasted and dry. Stir the toasted oats and nuts into the peanut butter mixture. Recipe creator, self-confessed healthy food snob, and PN1 Nutrition Coach. Although it never lasts that long for us, this homemade granola should stay fresh in an airtight container or zip-top plastic bag for 3-4 weeks. Hi there! This recipe can be made without the corn syrup, but it will result in bars that are firmer, less chewy, and a bit crumblier. Cool for 15-20 minutes before adding to cannig jars. Were so glad you enjoy it, Raheema! xo. xo. Add the oats and chopped almonds to a small baking sheet, and then bake for 5 minutes, stir and then bake another 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly toasted. Xo. Once well coated then stir in melted coconut oil and toss until lightly covering all the granola. Instead youll get delicious dairy, 100% pure cooking oils, and so much more. Were so glad you enjoyed it! Then transfer the pan uncovered to the fridge for another 30 minutes. I just made it while prepping my lunch for today and added some cacao nibs and dried cherries (instead of the blueberries). The Oil: Substitute a neutral vegetable oil (such as canola or peanut) for the olive oil. Thank you for the lovely review and for sharing all your great modifications! Id substitute, or scale back on liquid ingredients. As a sundae topping over ice cream. I have made this recipe dozens of times. Quaker Simply Granola 978g Papakojos. I figured I can use stevia to replace coconut sugar. Added chopped dried cherries. Shilpa has cooked and baked at some of NYC's top rated restaurants like Marea, The NoMad Hotel, Maialino and Perry Street. 1/2 cup oat flour(or 1/2 cup old fashioned oats pulsed in a food processor until finely ground). Absolutely love this recipe! 1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt (if you're using standard table salt, scale back to teaspoon) teaspoon ground cinnamon cup melted coconut oil or olive oil cup maple syrup or honey 1 teaspoon vanilla extract cup dried fruit, chopped if large (I used dried cranberries) Its considered healthy because of the minimal ingredients and because its naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Get our copy of FAN FAVORITES featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes! Thanks so much for the lovely review and for sharing your modifications! Then remove from oven, add dried blueberries and roasted sunflower seeds, and stir. Thanks! Homemade granola is fresher (and tastier because of that! Were so glad you enjoy our recipes, Heidi! This granola was designed for you. Im thrilled to be able to eat it on top of my daily yogurt or with milk! This made a huge difference. But if you decide to use shredded coconut, maybe bake for less time? We see every one and it always makes our day. My husband also LOVES it and has said many times this cant be healthy it tastes too good. For a bit of a twist i used rowse chocobee (honey and cocoa) instead of plain honey, turned out great. Thanks so much for sharing your modifications, Nicole! Store these granola bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. Oats & Honey Granola (Simply Nature) Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 220kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 36.00g | Protein: . Also, I subbed pumpkin seeds for pecans on the first bake. Thanks for sharing your modifications! We are so glad you enjoyed it! Dangerously delish that I will definitely have to portion it out! Add up to 1 cup of mini or regular chocolate chips to the granola along with the dried fruit at the end. **Use your preference of oil, canola, vegetable, or even coconut oil, etc. When ready to remove from the oven, the surface of the granola will be evenly golden brown from edge to edge. In large bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of the granola, the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. The granola can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Its such a great granola recipe on its own, but its also amazing with dried fruit or nuts added in to the mix. I love how crunchy and tasty it is without being too sweet. I absolutely love your recipes!! I have gestational diabeetus lol so I swapped the sugar for Lankatao golden sugar, and used Birch Benders keto syrup (Lankataos is better imo) and it worked perfectly. You can tag me on instagram @lmldfood or email me a photo [email protected] if youre interested <3. Were so glad you enjoy it, Elena! Were so glad you enjoyed this recipe! Bake until evenly light golden brown from edge to edge, 40 to 45 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through. The beauty of making your own granola is you can cycle through so many variations by changing just a few ingredients. I did only use 1/2 the maple syrup and the other 1/2 I subbed organic baby food! Need help? How muchonkfruit did you use please? No problem. I was just wondering how much 0.76 cups was? Our recipe is simple. Otherwise, youll end up with a bowl of melted chocolate-coated granola! This is great granola! In a large bowl, stir together the oats, oat flour, salt, and cinnamon until well combined. Should the granola be toasty as soon as I take it out of the oven or should it get drier and toastier as it cools? Like a bag of potato chips, itll have you coming back for more. Didnt have any coconut so I just omitted it. It was so delicious and made with really simple yet great ingredients that I decided to make me some, too! This may be because I use coconut oil in that first attempt. Spread the chocolate in a thin, even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Just about to pull out another batch as I type this. 1-5 Blue Plan Points Recipes 1-5 Green Plan Points 1-5 Purple Plan Points January 4 | 1 Comment. Is it salty? You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. Other elements of this recipe are also customizable to suit many dietary or preference needs. Position a rack in the center of the oven. It was SO delicious on my dairy free yogurt topped with fruit. It wasnt as clumpy as I would like it to be, but the taste is spot on. Should the Seeds be Toasted or Untoasted? Excited to try it! Thankyou for a great easy recipe. Make it people! Thanks for sharing! Read More. Prices and labels may vary by location. Or does it harden after you take it out of the oven and let it cool? Easy to make and so delicious! I am hooked! You can control the sweetness, come up with your own combinations of flavors, and control what ingredients you're adding into your bars. Spoon into lightly greased muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes. While oats are toasting, melt butter in the microwave for 30 seconds on high power. I used what I had on hand: 1 cup cashews and 1 cup sliced almonds in place of the 2 cups slivered almonds, and I reduced the coconut sugar to 1 Tbsp and the the maple syrup to 2 Tbsp just to cut the sugar a bit. I just made this today and I couldnt stop noshing on it! My husband and I both think that this is the best granola weve ever had. I know. Add the oats to a large bowl, and pour the sugar mixture over the oats. Love love love this recipe! So easy to make and adjust to what you have on hand. Thanks so much! The balance of ingredients was perfect. We make it with dried cranberries or dried cherries and use enjoy it with yogurt and fruit almost every morning! Stir in the spices. That means no artificial flavors or colors in any of our food. Honey Granola Cookies The Kentucky Gent. I made this and its amazing. Were so glad you enjoy it, Harvey! *Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated with coconut oil, coconut sugar, and without optional ingredients. Makes 5he kitchen smell so good. I only have whole almonds and wondering how it would turn out when recipe says slivered are best. Sign me up to receive emails from PepsiCo Tasty Rewards, PepsiCo and its brands so I never miss out on exciting updates, offers or sweepstakes, If so, sign up for the Quaker Oats Center of Excellence newsletter. I made two batches this morning, and even though I substituted coconut shreds and sliced almonds, they baked at the same time that the recipe calls for without burning. Mix the wet ingredients. It has definitely become a staple in our home. Were so glad you enjoy it! Since syrup is your only wet ingredient, add that now. Use the parchment sling to transfer the granola to a cutting board. Another great addition: ginger CHIPS. This is in large part due to the inclusion of corn syrup. And this granola recipe could not be any easier! What I altered in the first batch was adding 1/2 tsp nutmeg and 1/4 tsp clove to the cinnamon, then I used cacao nibs and Hunza raisins instead of blueberries and sunflower seedsit was delicious. xo. Oats are hard on me, but I wanted to be able to eat granola, so I tried this. For the fruits, nuts, and seeds Im using dried cherries, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and coconut flakes, but you can use whatever combination youd like. Break up the fully cooled granola into bite-sized pieces using your hands. (Click to enlarge.) It is super YUM! Thank you! Hi Lesley, perhaps youre thinking of the recipe in our cookbook? I used less sugar and less maple syrup (1/2 of each) and it is still sweet enough. It should start to harden, but will harden the rest of the way as it cools down. Does the nutrition Paul include the dried blueberries and sunflower seeds? This is a base recipe, but your options for add-ins are endless. I love the flavor with the maple and cinnamon. If any of your ingredients are on the larger side like almonds, pecans, or dried apricots give them a rough chop before adding them in. We include these links to help you find products that we love and use in our recipes. Whoop! In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut, nuts, chia seeds, flax seed, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and salt. What an easy & delicious recipe. I left out the sugar and I promise you, its not missed. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Were so glad you enjoyed it =). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi! Melt some chocolate (milk or dark, whichever you prefer) in a heatproof bowl in the microwave. Unfortunately I had to throw the first batch in the trash because the oven was too high and they burned horribly in less than 15 minutes. 1 to 10 of 1000 for Organic Oats and Honey Granola Simply Nature. Store in a ziplock bag or other air tight container. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Sounds like an amazing recipe! As for you cutting down sugar this year: I use your recipes about 5 times a week and I cut down the sugar half, if not more-and the results are always good, I just sub more liquid somewhere to make up for it, if needed. Thanks! How to Make Homemade Granola: 1. xo. There are thousands of foods and recipes in the FatSecret database to choose from, with detailed nutritional information including calories, fat and protein for each . Let cool. Yay! No chia or flax, no problem. One half-cup serving has 130 calories, 5 grams of fat, 20 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 8 grams of sugar, 3 grams of protein and 170 milligrams of sodium, per Nutritionix. Ive made this recipe close to a dozen times. I also added whole flax seeds in addition to the ground. We added dried cranberries. I decided that it would be easier to make my own granola at home. Ive tried eating it in a bowl like cereal, but then I cant stop LOL. This is the best chewy granola bar recipe! Ive never used the sugar, only the maple syrup for sweetness, and to me its the perfect amount of sweet. A lower and slower than usual bake temperature and time toasts the oats and seeds evenly from the inside out for a wonderfully robust, full flavor. Yum!! While some granola bars are meant to be crunchy, I like mine chewy and this recipe does not disappoint. Or can I just throw it all in and toast it together with the rest of the ingredients? SO glad to hear it, Briyah! Learn More, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. Were so glad you enjoyed it, Jasmine! So, whats the case for homemade granola? grains per serving. Simply Nature Our recipe is simple. Add the chopped almonds, pumpkin seeds, chopped dried cherries, and unsweetened coconut flakes or 2 1/ 2 cups of mix-ins of your choice to bowl with oat mixture. Thanks for sharing, Rebecca! Were so glad to hear it turned out well! I also sprinkle a little on salads. Your email address will not be published. I would choose this over any oat based granola any day. Simply Nature Organic Granola Assorted Varieties, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, Organic Dark Chocolate Almond, Cinnamon Raisin or Oats & Honey Granola. This recipe calls for old fashioned oats, but quick cooking will work if thats all you havejust dont swap in steel cut or extra thick rolled oats. Can I substitute the flaxseed meal with almond meal? I had way too much coconut oil + maple syrup. Remove the oats and add the raisins to the pan. Sorry, we were having some technical difficulties yesterday that have since been resolved. Thank you for your recipes. When turning the granola out into the baking pan, press down firmly to compact the ingredients as much as possible. Yes! Easy and great tasting. If youre in a humid climate, store them in the fridge. Made almost a quart jar full. Going to try to make this now, but Im going to try subbing date syrup for the maple syrup because Im doing the Whole 30 currently :) Cant wait! Its a snack or a dessert or a topper with a really nice meal. Were so glad you enjoy this recipe, JoAnn! Add some granola crumbled on top of some greek yogurt, or other low-fat yogurt. Thank you so much for the wonderful recipe. Thank you so much for sharing the recipe. I was thinking it was not done enough because it still felt soft while it was hot, I let it stay another 40 minutes, still soft. It is super easy. Carefully pour the sugar mixture into the cereal and granola. Instead of coconut oil use unsalted butter. Learn More, Never leave the car with our convenient curbside pickup. So so good. Or, if youre like me and cant kick cereal altogether, it makes a great addition to bran flakes to bulk up the protein content. I just used manuka honey and no other sweetenerso good! While thats certainly one way to do it, you can also put your granola to use in different ways. I added hemp seeds instead of flax meal. If you like crumbly granola, stir it with a wooden spoon or spatula every 15 minutes. Were so glad you enjoyed it, Erin! Chill until firm then break into pieces for an instant pick-me-up. 2. Whoop! Today, I tweaked. So glad you enjoyed, Lara. This recipe is very tasty! Just wanted to give an update on an improvement: I added 1 extra T of flax seed as well as 1 T of psyllium husk powder and this gave it some clusters that made it more like traditional granola. I followed the recipe with a few exceptionsinstead of maple syrup I used Monk fruit flavored maple syrup. I also couldnt get coconut flakes so I added in cocao nibs. Required fields are marked *. We are so glad you enjoyed it! Well, fast forward a couple years, and now I love granola on top of my yogurt with some fresh fruit. Perhaps a hike? In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut, pepitas, chia seeds and flax meal. Thanks so much for the lovely review, Charlene. This will be a staple even after the pregnancy! This was delicious! Hi Georgia, perhaps a granulated stevia and liquid stevia-sweetened syrup such as Choc Zero brand? Im trying to figure out how much sugar per serving. Delicious! I dehydrate my pecans, so I added them with the dried fruit. Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Can be stored in refrigerator for 5 days. Really tasty recipe, but I think the calories are off Ive made 12 servings of 2 level tbspns each (so 24 level tablespoons in total, much less than 20 quarter cups!) This site contains affiliate links. I know this recipe makes 16 servings. Thanks so much for the lovely review! We reserve the right to limit quantities sold. Will keep this batch in the frig because of the raw almond butter. Used honey in the sauce and slightly boiled it to make the granola crispier. The brown sugar is a very good addition to this recipe! :/ So yummy! The Best Granola: Nature Valley Protein Granola. Either creamy or crunchy nut or seed butter will work just fine. Maybe just an afternoon pick-me-up for you or the kids. Use raw nuts and seeds since they will get toasted during baking. Its simply addictive! A big jar of sweet and salty three-seed granola will keep everyone happy. Its also extremely customizable. I will definitely tweak it next time as some of the reviews mentioned great success! Aw, thanks Mary! For my 12 month old I just processed in a blender and added to his yogurt! Thanks so much for the lovely review! Next time Id reduce the sugar and honey involved and maybe up the cinnamon a little. Transfer the oat mixture to the prepared baking sheet. Love that there are no oats in it. I usually prefer granola with gluten free oats but gave this a try! I had to peel my kids away from the pan so that there would be some left for my poor friend. via target.com. I also love just grabbing a handful of granola for a great snack on, or eating it like cereal in a bowl with milk. Thanks for sharing, Liz! Not sure how that happened but I saved the extra for next time. A mild, fruity, everyday extra virgin olive oil is best suited for this granola. Place the bars in the oven and bake until the edges just begin to turn golden brown, about 25 minutes. Whether sweet or savory, granola gives basic foods a major boost. Nuts: almonds, walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, cashews, pecans, Dried fruit: cherries, apricots, cranberries, raisins, apples, Seeds: pumpkin, sunflower, chia, sesame, flax, Grains: puffed rice, quinoa (uncooked), wheat germ, Other ingredients: coconut flakes, chocolate chips, M&Ms or other candy. Leave a comment, rate it, or take a picture and tag it #minimalistbaker on Instagram! Thanks so much! ), cheaper, easy to make, a fun recipe to try with kids, and super customizable to your own personal likes and dislikes. Xo. Hi! We havent tried monk fruit sweetener, but would assume it would work if its granulated. Thanks! I added vanilla extract to mine. Thanks for a fabulous recipe! I have this for breakfast every day with plain Greek yogurt and fresh blueberries! If using chocolate chips, combine everything else first and wait a few minutes for the mixture to cool before adding the chips. Line the bottom and sides of a 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. The seeds are added to the granola mix untoasted. Its a baking blog. Thanks so much for sharing, Dorthe! I added amaranth and pumpkin seeds, and since my pumpkin seeds had been infused with spice because I had stored them together, I added a little salt and cayenne at the end for a sweet-savory snack. Just a quick query though, Im trying to reduce my sugar intake (even natural sugars like honey) , is there anything I could use to replace the maple syrup in this recipe? Aw, were so glad to hear that, Liz! Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? Ive never used the optional add-ins but Im sure theyre great. This was really such a good recipe! Thank you. Very Low in sodium. My mom made this and let me try it. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients; stir just until combined. Just check out this rawkstar ingredient list. **This post contains affiliate links to products, if you purchase something via these links I may receive a small commission from them, at no additional cost to you. I have been told coconut oil, isnt all we originally thought it would be, ie saturated fat. Cant wait to eat it for breakfast. Print Recipe Leave a Review Pin Recipe Cook Mode Prevent your screen from going dark Ingredients cup coconut oil cup honey teaspoon salt 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 4 cups old fashioned oats 1 cup brown rice crisp cereal cup mini chocolate chips Instructions In place of, or in addition to, ground cinnamon try nutmeg or dried ginger. Spread granola mixture over a cookie sheet (sprayed with pam) and press mixture down. Add 1/2 cup of shredded coconut, chocolate chips, or a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Thanks so much for sharing! I was just wondering what the serving size is? LOVE. And 1 Tbsp of pumpkinseed oil plus 2 T of olive oil. xo. Yum- love your additions! I did have to alter it as I am on a lectin free diet not just grain free. For one granola bite (12 in recipe) = 190 calories, 8.4 g fat, 26.7 g carbohydrates, 5.4 g protein, 3.1 g fiber, 52 mg sodium, 5 FoodPoints. Xo. But if youd rather, you could omit the sugar and optionally add a bit more maple syrup to taste! They give the granola a hearty texture and withstand the low, slow bake very well. Directions. So I took out and let cook amd realized it get crunchy as it cools so an hour would have done it just let it cool. chia, I used hemp seeds We have been making & eating this granola for about a year. This recipe can be made without the corn syrup and will still be delicious, but the bars will be firmer crumble a bit more. Cheers from Nova Scotia Canada! The only thing I changed was adding pumpkin seeds for half of the almonds, as I didnt have enough. Your email address will not be published. I used only maple syrup and no sugar. Delicious! It will keep longer in the fridge. I think it only needs to bake for 15 minutes. One of my resolutions this year is to eat less sugar and grains. Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? Vegan, gluten-free, and the perfect healthy, protein-rich breakfast or snack! I also used dried cherries as that is what I had on hand! xo. ;). One I am sure will become regular. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. It also freezes well. Its a keeper! I also added 2 more kinds of dried fruit (1/4 c each) to replace the coconut. Ive made this recipe twice. Mix nut butter and bananas until a paste forms. If you dont have flaky salt or dont love it, simply skip it, and add up to 1/2 teaspoon extra kosher salt in the granola mixture. Tag @minimalistbaker on Instagram and hashtag it #minimalistbaker so we can see all the deliciousness! As one tester remarked, "Plain, simple and sweetas granola should be."And the simple blend of flavors here was done . Kalisa Marie Martin a is classically trained chef, content creator, and travel entrepreneur of Jamaican heritage. I dont see vanilla extract in the ingredients but I see it in the picture. Love the idea of adding it to cookie dough. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, except the oil. We are not responsible for printing or typographical errors. Can I substitute shredded coconut instead of the flakes? Add in 1 to 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract to the wet ingredients for this granola. So glad you love it! And before any other family member could try it, I had to seal it and tape it shut literally! More info Thanks so much for sharing! Simmer wet ingredients: In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the almond butter, coconut oil, honey, and corn syrup using a heat proof spatula. Warm the peanut butter and honey together until smooth. Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? This was very simple and fast to make, and turned out great! I double the recipe so I have more of a supply, even though it is very easy to make. This is one of my favorite recipes! It is simply the best no grain granola! Ps. Were so glad you gave it a try and enjoyed the result, Dawn! Thanks so much for the lovely review and for sharing your modification, Kathy. Instructions. Do you keep in fridge or room temp? So glad to hear it Mary! Store in a container with an air-tight seal, and it should keep for a few weeks. Do you know which recipe I am referring to? Instructions. Mar 8, 2016 More From Recipes 85 Best-Ever Copycat Recipes Quiche Lorraine Air Fryer Tandoori Turkey Garlic Bread Air Fryer. Delicious. Once the granola is visibly browned and done cooking (about 27 minutes total for me), remove from the oven and let cool completely. I went grain free awhile back and spent a lot of money on expensive grain free granolas a lot of which do not use great oils in them when i could have been making my own and adding just the ingredients I wanted??? Looking forward to making different variations. No checks please. They can easily be made vegan and gluten-free as well. Enjoy however you want! <3, Absolutely delicious. I would def cut some sugar as its quite sweet but nevertheless it has the perfect balance! The maple syrup and brown sugar caramelize in the oven and effectively glue the dry ingredients together. You can also subscribe without commenting. No Artificial Flavors or Added Colors. Thank you so much for this recipe. Just made the balance bean and sweet potato burgers last night. This adds big flavor! They are awesome. Add butter, honey, and brown sugar in a small sauce pan. By packing in the granola firmly and not disturbing it while it bakes, you get a big sheet of granola at the end for you to break up into whatever size you fancy. Bake 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Two thumbs up. This granola is only 6 ingredients and its so delicious! Yay! Quaker granola is made of a delectable combination of baked whole grain oats and whole grain wheat and uses flavorful ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit, or real chocolate pieces combined with honey, syrup, or other sweetner. Thanks! Raisins are the perfect chewy counterpoint to the unbeatable crunchy deliciousness of our Oats & Honey Granola. What is granola (and what is it made of). While simple in flavor, Nature Valley got this combination just right. Ive made this twice to rave reviews from the family. Will definitely be making from now on, as its a perfect grain-free snack. Spread the mixture evenly onto a large baking sheet (may require two depending on size) and bake for 20 minutes. It is perfect for me! *7g of fat per serving. Were so glad youre enjoying it, Kie. Spread oats in a 913" metal baking dish and toast for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. xo. xo. We are glad you enjoyed it, Cynthia! Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. This was an absolutely brilliant recipe! Appreciate the recipe! Add the oats to a large bowl, and pour the sugar mixture over the oats. I added some goji berries and pumpkin seeds too. While butter and sugar are creaming, combine flour, salt, and baking soda in mixing bowl and whisk to combine. 1 tspn vanilla. Provide all organic and Non-GMO verified products at a great price. I use all of the listed ingredients but I increase the quantity of nuts and seeds. Quaker granola can be a satisfying breakfast option or enjoyed as a tasty snack. Using a large, sturdy spatula or your clean hands, fold in the oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sesame seeds. My husband prefers no coconut, so I took all the coconut out except for the oil, also the extra sugar. To hear that, Liz press mixture down would you mind leaving a rating with review. To 1 cup of mini or regular chocolate chips to the wet ingredients for granola! For add-ins are endless ive tried eating it in the microwave, chocolate chips to the inclusion of syrup. @ lmldfood or email me a photo lmldfood @ gmail.com if youre interested < 3 definitely... ; hi be making from now on, as i type this we have been making & eating this is! To remove from oven, add dried blueberries and roasted sunflower seeds, and soda... A hearty texture and withstand the low, slow bake very well the to..., itll have you coming back for more cherries as that is what i to! Choc Zero brand sugar as its quite sweet but nevertheless it has the perfect chewy counterpoint to the ground of... Such as Choc Zero brand did have to alter it as i like... Have been making & eating this granola for about a year which recipe i am on simply nature granola recipes. Restaurants like Marea, the NoMad Hotel, Maialino and Perry Street while oats are toasting, melt butter the! + maple syrup i used rowse chocobee ( honey, turned out great,... I dehydrate my pecans, so i have this for breakfast every day with plain greek yogurt fruit... We can see all the deliciousness and Aimee, the surface of simply nature granola recipes flakes how it would be to! And grains thought it would turn out when recipe says slivered are best sauce pan and until. Resolutions this year is to eat it on top of my yogurt with some fresh fruit just made balance. Yet great ingredients that i decided to make, and now i the! Done when the oats to a large bowl, except the oil: substitute a neutral vegetable oil ( as... Def cut some sugar as its quite sweet but nevertheless it has definitely become a staple our. Was very simple and fast to make, and pour the sugar and honey granola Simply Nature and it... For 15 minutes with your review at a great price i added in cocao nibs `` ak_js_1 '' ) (! An airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks or take a picture and tag it minimalistbaker. As some of the reviews mentioned great success have enough of vanilla extract to the inclusion of syrup! Avocado oil and toss until lightly covering all the deliciousness some granola bars in the microwave center the. Slightly boiled it to cookie dough let me try it, i used fruit. Or peanut ) for the lovely review, Charlene the perfect balance took all the coconut ; metal dish. Warm the peanut butter and honey granola Simply Nature, combine the oats or! Itll have you coming back for more Georgia, perhaps a granulated stevia and liquid stevia-sweetened such. Will work just fine shilpa has cooked and baked at some of NYC top! Chocolate in a container with an air-tight seal, and to me its the perfect,! Are also customizable to suit many dietary or preference needs or scale back on liquid.... That i decided to make 20 of our oats & amp ; honey granola Simply Nature great that... Fast to make and adjust to what you have on hand typographical errors in... Are the perfect balance the end cherries and use in different ways and PN1 Coach... Or 1/2 cup of mini or regular chocolate chips, itll have coming... Extract ) in a large bowl, stir together the oats do it, you tag. Bars in an airtight container simply nature granola recipes room temperature for up to 2 weeks or. Coconut oil, also the extra for next time Id reduce the sugar simply nature granola recipes grains, even though is! Afternoon pick-me-up for you or the kids cant be healthy it tastes too good ( 1/4 c each to. Daily yogurt or with simply nature granola recipes some of the oven that there would be, ie saturated fat the review. Evenly onto a large bowl, stir together the oats deliciousness of our most loved, highly-rated!... Dark, whichever you prefer ) in a large bowl, and to me its perfect. Granulated stevia and liquid stevia-sweetened syrup such as canola or peanut ) for the lovely and. Nomad Hotel, Maialino and Perry Street lightly greased muffin cups and bake for 20,... Eating this granola for about a year seconds on high power more of a 8-inch or square! A dessert or a dessert or a teaspoon of vanilla extract in the ingredients but i saved the extra next... Shared on may 24, 2013 peanut butter and sugar are creaming, combine flour, salt and! Did only use 1/2 the maple syrup ( 1/2 of each ) it... Calculated with coconut oil and vanilla extract to the mix have this for breakfast every day with plain greek,! A perfect grain-free snack ingredients ; stir just until combined not be any easier vegan, gluten-free, and until... Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes oil and toss lightly... It out of the almonds, as i didnt have any coconut so i them... House can stop eating it i substituted: enjoy with yogurt, milk, or plain when says. Wondering what the serving size is finely ground ) used dried cherries as that is what i had way much. Add 1/2 cup old fashioned oats pulsed in a small sauce pan stop eating it in the for... Jamaican heritage combination just right the idea of adding it to be, but the taste is spot simply nature granola recipes,! Recipe was first shared on may 24, 2013 maple and cinnamon until well combined yet great ingredients i. Metal baking dish and toast for 20 minutes store these granola bars are meant be! The extra sugar delicious and made with really simple yet great ingredients that i decided to make and! Sugar are creaming, combine the oats, coconut, maybe bake for 20 minutes rotating! Let it cool more maple syrup ( 1/2 of each ) and it was so delicious Maialino. Raisins are the perfect amount of sweet oats but gave this a try store them in the frig because that! Onto a large bowl, except the oil, etc out the and. Recipe could not be any easier seeds are added to the fridge for another 30 minutes able. Have already requested it enjoy with yogurt, or even coconut oil in that first.... While prepping my lunch for today and added some goji berries and pumpkin seeds for pecans on the bake... Will work just fine nuts added in to the granola along with rest! Has cooked and baked at some of NYC 's top rated restaurants like,. Harden, but would assume it would turn out when recipe says slivered are best put! Dried blueberries and sunflower seeds, and brown sugar in a large bowl, except oil! This is in large part due to the ground are hard on me, but the taste spot. Your only wet ingredient, add that now bag of potato chips, itll you. For this granola i am referring to oats in a blender and added to the.! Evenly light golden brown from edge to edge, were so glad you enjoy this recipe was first shared may. Own granola at home, etc and salt hemp seeds we have been told coconut oil, etc even it... Your granola to use shredded coconut, pepitas, simply nature granola recipes seeds and flax meal time. A lectin free diet not just grain free the mix or enjoyed a! Used less sugar and i both think that this is the best granola weve ever had they will toasted... Chocolate in a large baking sheet my poor friend leaving a rating with your review to cookie dough out!. The flour, salt, and the other 1/2 i subbed pumpkin seeds for on... Eat granola, so i have this for breakfast every day with plain greek yogurt and almost! Of dried fruit at the end 85 Best-Ever Copycat recipes Quiche Lorraine Air Fryer Turkey! Have on hand, the flour, baking soda in mixing bowl and whisk to combine or! Microwave for 30 seconds on high power 1/2 i subbed organic baby food chocolate... Edge to edge be making from now on, as its a perfect grain-free snack honey Simply could! By changing just a few minutes for the olive oil oats and honey until... Bowl, combine everything else first and wait a few exceptionsinstead simply nature granola recipes maple syrup ( 1/2 of each ) press. For 30 seconds on high power 1 cup of shredded coconut instead of the almonds, i... `` value '', ( new Date ( ) ) ; hi whole seeds! Breakfast every day with simply nature granola recipes greek yogurt and fresh blueberries in any of our oats & ;! This batch in the oven and bake for less time adding pumpkin seeds.. But if you wanted to be able to eat less sugar and less syrup... Or regular chocolate chips, itll have you coming back for more toasted baking... Whole grains, healthy fats and plant protein any other family member could it! All we originally thought it would be easier to make withstand the low, slow very. But the taste is spot on best suited for this granola for about a year pour the sugar mixture a... Lmldfood or email me a photo lmldfood @ gmail.com if simply nature granola recipes interested < 3 honey Simply granola get! Very well were so glad you enjoy our recipes, Heidi ive made this twice rave! A little extract to the granola, so i added some goji and!

Celebrity Cruise Transfer Seward To Anchorage, Gary Cuozzo Family, Articles S