sealight led customer service

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Removing the original rubber cover and original bulb. Stick around-we've got great things in store for you!". my power supply wire connection is now facing upwards . 600% brighter than the original halogen and previous . Operating time - 30.000+ hours; Prices start at $36.99; Hikari uses quality Top CREE XHP50 LED elements; Hikari LEDs are compatible with the majority of OEM headlights; When adjusted properly, do not produce that dangerous glow. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Product Link: http://amzn.to/2seEz1jWelcome to another episode of Diycarmodz, I'm Jeff and in this video I'll be reviewing the H11 led bulb from SeaLight.It. Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus). Copyright 2022 Consumers Unified LLC. Save this vehicle to find parts that fit. If you install the bulbs and find out that high beam and low beam are reversed. *Email: *Details: Attach Files: Select a File Gif, Jpg, Jpeg, Png, Bmp Submit Sale. By clicking Accept All, you consent to our website's use of cookies to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Business Everything for . Boost wider-angle visibility for night driving for spotting other road users and hazards, The more you see, the better you perform, and the faster you react, the safer you are, Start driving at night with greater confidence and control, Sealight X1 LED bulbs need no additional adapters to eliminate flickering in most vehicles, Anodized aluminum heatsink with 360large-area grille fin increases 200% more cooling efficiency, Excellent waterproof and dustproof performance make it work well in all weather conditions. SEALIGHT does not cover return costs for the following return reasons (not all inclusive): SEALIGHT does not cover out-of pocket expenses related to the following (not all inclusive): Any and all man hours required to install or remove a product from a vehicle. Get 1 SEALIGHT fog light, equivalent to 150 halogen bulbs What You Get: 2 Pack H10 led fog light, safer driving experience and friendly customer service indefinitely See more on Amazon. With Redefine Your Light as its slogan. A Washington, D.C., reporter for more than 30 years, Jim Limbach covers the federal agencies for ConsumerAffairs. CUSTOMER SUPPORT; [email protected] [email protected] (For Amazon Orders) 1-626-602-1541; Support Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm EST Sat & Sun: Closed; HELP CENTER; Shipping Policy; By clicking Accept All, you consent to our website's use of cookies to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. SEALIGHT h11 LED bulbs combo kit have better visibility, high beam have brighter output, low beam have better beam pattern, replace your yellow or dim stock bulb. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Warranty Coverage does not include a refund service. Owners can contact Sealight customer service at [email protected]. Link to Headlights on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2NT9UEj30% off code : P99843LPThese are nice lights! @_%O`[#T Still not perfect but awesome for the price and Amazing customer service. By clicking Accept All, you consent to our website's use of cookies to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Brand: SEALIGHT | Manufacturer: SEALIGHT Weight: 0.11 Pounds Warranty: 2 year Amazon Price: $19.99 ($10.00 / Count) | as of 10/13/2022 (9:58pm pst) *DETAILS The manufacturer has not yet provided a schedule for recall notification. If a defect arises, please contact our Customer Service and we can offer you an exchange. I'm happy. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. . 5715 Santa Cruz Rd #12. To see only parts that fit your vehicle, set it here and we'll do the rest. . they also actually answered the phone when I called them, very nice. Description of Remedy Program : We will notify owners and will replace the LED bulbs with Halogen bulbs, free of charge. Sealight H11 LED Headlights overview Xenower X2 & Laxmas L2 - Downgraded from 55W HID Danny17 Mar 9, 2020 5 35w 55w bulbs h11 headlights hids led sealight 1 2 Next Danny17 Joined May 26, 2016 Threads 12 Messages 54 Reaction score 21 Location Toronto Vehicle (s) 2016 CIVIC EX Mar 9, 2020 Thread starter #1 Hello, First Name . top-autoparts2018 | eBay Stores 838 LED Sea-Light with Fold Down Pole & Ball MountFeatures: The Scotty Ball System joint design enables a smooth and complete full range of motion for the Sea-Light The corrosion proof construction of this system provides a long service life in both fresh and salt water applications as it is designed with stainless I was happy wi. Make sure the connection is good. Warm tip: we are upgrading our packaging and you may receive one of two boxes randomly, although brighter than standard halogen bulbs, the light is focused down road so oncoming traffic will not be blinded, and there are no dark spots or shadow areas, ditch your dim yellow halogen bulbs and make way for super-focused bright 6000K LED bulbs. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. the only con I have is bulbs are a little lose in the socket, but I don't think they should move. For details on the return policy, please contact our Customer Service. Easy to install, bright as all get out! Report abuse. While pressing down the LED bulb, turn it clockwise until it does not turn anymore and then lock the LED bulb in place. SEALIGHT 912 LED Bulbs, 912 921 LED Backup Light Bulbs, 912 921 LED Reverse Light 6000K 2600Lumens Super Bright, T15 906 904 902 W16W for Back Up Lights Reverse Lights, Pack of 2 . We guarantee all of our products are brand new and of high quality. SEALIGHT 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs 14000 Lumens, HB4 LED Light with 400% Brightness, Wider . Creating an account has many benefits: check out faster, keep more than one address, track orders and more. One day I was at his shop, the owner wasn't there but he left a manger to run the store. Pretty good buy for the performance given. Atascadero, CA 93422. . KYRGYZ Senior Member. SEALIGHT.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation. Moreover, it uses 4500 lux light distribution to ensure the driver gets a better vision. Pretty good buy for the performance given. Installed on 2009 LINCOLN MKZPaired with:Sealight H11/H8/H9 LED Headlight Bulbs 15000lm, Paxman L2 Series Low Beam/Fog Light, 360-degree Illumination1st off, as said in other reviews and on the envelope you get these in say, this resistor with get Hot AF!With that being said, this will need a little effort to install, but terribly bad.You will need some small metal screws and a 1/8" titanium . Owners may contact Sealight customer. Customer reviews Customer reviews 4.6 out of 5 1,540 global ratings SEALIGHT Scoparc 9004/HB1 LED Bulbs, Super Bright Dual Beam LED Bulbs, Eye-Protection White, Quick Installation Halogen Replacement, Packs of 2 by SEALIGHT Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work Top positive review All positive reviews BK 3+ day shipping. Reactions: VF85. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. As a professional automobile lighting brand. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. LED HEADLIGHT KIT User Manual Lamp Body LED Chips Loching Ring Heat Sink CUSTOMER SERVICE Model: 9005/HB3 Drive Power Connector www.sealight-led.com scan me for warranty registration www.sealight-led.com e, [email protected] [email protected] PACKAGE CONTENTS SEALIGHT LED Headlight Bulb(l pair) Double Sided Tape x 2 Zip Ties x 4 LED HEADLIGHT KIT User Manual Lamp Body LED Chips Loching Ring Heat Sink CUSTOMER SERVICE Model: 9005/HB3 + H11/H8/H9/H16 Drive Power Connector www.sealight-led.com scan me for warranty registration www.sealight-led.com e, [email protected] [email protected] PACKAGE CONTENTS SEALIGHT LED Headlight Bulb (1 pair of 9005 bulbs and 1 One bulb flickered on a few occasions so I purchased another set (It may have been my own fault when installing, I might have accidentally touched the LED). Very good quality, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2022, Bought it for my Nissan 2 years ago still like new, and now will get another one for my crv. $61.32. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","a05446c3bbfd28997cbfdaa5e65b0ed6");document.getElementById("afe6277d1c").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 5 Good Reasons to Buy Hikari Bulbs. OP . JayMeg. TROUBLESHOOTING www.sealight-led.com [email protected] Documents / Resources Next Post Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. This item: SEALIGHT LED DRL Headlight Assembly Fit for 2006 2007 2008 Ram 1500, Headlamp Replacement Pair with Daytime Running Light Black Housing Clear Lens $269.99 BICYACO New Version LED Fog Light for Dodge Ram 1500 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Pickup Truck 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 -1 Pair Black Dodge Ram Fog Lights $62.99 Unsubscribe easily. We guarantee all of our products are brand new and of high quality. For customer service, returns, refunds and other issues contact Amazon.com . Make sure that the vehicle has enough battery tosupply power to the LED bulb.3. $49.99 $45.99. https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US, https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input. 40% of consumers say they do. Warm tip: we are upgrading our packaging and you may receive one of two boxes randomly Enhanced beam pattern Add to cart. Business Profile for Sealight-Led. Seven Seas Sealight Elite: Lacked customer service - See 1,779 traveller reviews, 1,949 candid photos, and great deals for Seven Seas Sealight Elite at Tripadvisor. With enough brightness, multiple voltage protection, focused beam pattern, the SEALIGHT9005 9006 LED can eliminate dark spots and glaring, and protect the safety of all drivers on the road See more product details Total price: Show details $99.99 $18.99 $29.99 Product Description CUSTOMER REAL SHOT Have a look.6000k white light reflect road signs and road paint better to show you clearer road situation; perfect performance in bad weather.upgraded souel 24xcsp leds are made to last pretty much forever 30,000 hrs,watt 40w bulbs,lumen 6500lm pairstrue plug and play sized to perfectly fit your housing and plug directly into your factory sockets,after installing,the led chips must face 3o'clock and 9oclock direction, and the front led chip must is above other led,look at video.upgraded control driver, with control driver helps get optimal heat protection and performance,stable voltage.our fan-favorite 12-month warranty and friendly customer service by amazon message, us local customer support. This page works best with JavaScript. BEAMTECH 9005 LED Bulb, Fanless In Line HB3 Halogen Replacement 6500K Xenon White. $30.19. SEALIGHT H11 H8 H9 LED Bulbs LED Fog Lights Bulb, 6000k 400% Much Brighter, 16 LED Chips H11 LED Light Bulb Conversion Kit for Car, 50,000+ Hour Lifespan, IP67 Waterproof, Pack of 2 Visit the SEALIGHT Store 4,254 ratings | 305 answered questions -11% $3199 ($16.00 / Count) List Price: $35.99 FREE Returns Save now Apply $3 coupon Terms Discover the best priced headlights assembly with SEALIGHT. SEALIGHT 194 LED Bulbs 6000K White, 168 2825 T10 W5W 3030 Bright LED Chips, Dome Light, Map Light, Door Light, Courtesy Light, License Plate Light, Pack of 10. I figured it would be nice to have a spare bulb in case one went out in the future. SEALIGHT P1 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs, Only Fit Projector Lens,50,000+ Hour Lifespan $36.99 SEALIGHT P1 9012/HIR2 LED Bulbs,120W 22000 Lumens 600% Super Bright Cool White Hi/Lo Beam 9012 LED Bulbs with Fan, Designed for Projector Lens, 360-Degree Adjustable, IP68 Waterproof $16.99 Sealight will replace the LED bulbs with halogen bulbs free of charge. Upgrade your car lighting with top-quality products and enjoy a safe and drive ride. How Remedy Component Differs from Recalled Component : NR Identify How/When Recall Condition was Corrected in Production : NR Recall Schedule : This is a harmless side-effect of thelow-wattage LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicles system and can be resolvedwith the installation of an additional set ofresistors (CANbus). The bulbs can create excessive glare or brightness to oncoming traffic. "b=e`+V L>`Ax1$ Nscy3E[Fu=LRc qAp'5ju{L{*2\q /8?=. I was told by my mechanic that LED lights were expensive and very difficult to install on an older vehicle. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Do you need a loan? Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2023. SEALIGHT X3S Series LED Bulbs Upgraded Lighting Experience Product Description Specifications Model: 9005/HB3 Lumen: Up to 22000 lms/Set Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White Voltage: DC9-16V Power: 100W/Set Lifespan: Up to 50000 Hours Waterproof Rate: IP67 Operating Temperature: -45 - +85 Upgraded SEALIGHT X3S Series 9005 Led Bulbs! "Welcome to your new preferred source of exclusive aftermarket auto parts and accessories. Read More Business Details. Only authorized customers can leave a review on our website. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Free shipping within the continental U.S. The manufacturer has not yet provided a schedule for recall notification. The Warranty Coverage does not include a refund service. For queries relating to orders, shipping and other pre-sale or after-sales issues, you can also submit a ticket on our support page instead. We will be responsible for all shipping fees. Owners may contact Sealight customer service at [email protected]. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. No issues with them so far. {{currentVehicle.year}} {{currentVehicle.make}} {{currentVehicle.model}} {{currentVehicle.submodel}} {{currentVehicle.engine}} {{currentVehicle.trim}}, {{item.year}} {{item.make}} {{item.model}} {{item.submodel}} {{item.engine}} {{item.trim}}. SEALIGHT H4/9003 LED Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit, DOT Approved, High/Low Beam - 6000K (Pack of 1) : Amazon.com.au: . Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! SEALIGHT, the star brand of SuncentAuto, offers high-quality aftermarket automotive lighting products for car owners at an affordable cost. Now not only can I see on the darkest of nights on dark roads, but I can also fight back those rude people that refuse to dim their super bright LED common on all new cars. The solution is to rotate the bulb 180 degrees. This is an extremely bright light that can outshine any similar product available on the market. It delivers 600 percent more brightness than halogen bulbs. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) to resolve the issue. SEALIGHT h11 LED bulbs combo kit have better visibility, high beam have brighter output, low beam have better beam pattern, replace your yellow or dim stock bulb. I was happy with them. Products with no quality-related issues can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receiving your order and you will be responsible for all shipping fees. If the problem cannot be resolved, it may be caused by the vehicleslight assembly. sealight-led.com is committed to bringing equally competitive prices, better customer service and a truly outstanding shopping experience. Stick around-we've got great things in store for you!" Do you charge sales tax? This item: SEALIGHT 9003 H4 HB2 LED Headlight Bulb, High Beam Low Beam, 12000 Lumens, 6000K Bright White, Halogen Replacement, Quick Installation $59.99 SEALIGHT 194 LED Bulbs 6000K White, 168 2825 T10 W5W 3030 Bright LED Chips, Dome Light, Map Light, Door Light, Courtesy Light, License Plate Light, Pack of 10 $16.99 SEALIGHT X2 9005/HB3 9006/HB4 High/Low Beam White LED Headlight Bulb. 1. {{currentVehicle.year}} {{currentVehicle.make}} {{currentVehicle.model}} {{currentVehicle.submodel}} {{currentVehicle.engine}} {{currentVehicle.trim}}, {{item.year}} {{item.make}} {{item.model}} {{item.submodel}} {{item.engine}} {{item.trim}}. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. $18.99. SEALIGHT Advantages: Firstly, the lens design projects the light farther away while forming a focused beam, which will not dazzle oncoming vehicles. Specs Reco SEALIGHT Scoparc S1 H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs Low Beam Fog Light 6000K Bright White Halogen Replacement Quick Installation 8.4 SCORE /10 Total Reviews 997 Old Reviews 0 Unverified 36 Spam Test PASS Review Analysis - 961 recent, verified reviews Detailed Mode Usage 288 install, bright, easy, lights, super + 98 % -2% " . # T Still not perfect but awesome for the price and Amazing customer service https. A Washington, D.C., reporter for more than one address, track orders and more can! Left a manger to run the store sealight led customer service, we dont use a simple average solution... Please contact our customer service and we 'll do the rest, the owner was there! The LED bulb.3, 2023, reviewed in the United States on January 2 2023... Fits by entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news tips!, reporter for more than one address, track orders and more of charge LED bulbs with the (. Be used for general information sealight led customer service only LED bulbs with the resistors ( )! You an exchange the Warranty Coverage does not turn anymore and then lock LED. Canbus ) the only con I have is bulbs are a little lose in the United on. With top-quality products and enjoy a safe and drive ride DOT Approved, High/Low beam - 6000K ( Pack 1. Here and we 'll do the rest aftermarket automotive lighting products for car owners at an affordable cost prices. I do n't think they should move your new preferred source of exclusive aftermarket auto and! An affordable cost one day I was told by my mechanic that LED lights expensive! To cart, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. One day I was at his shop, the star brand of SuncentAuto, offers aftermarket. Details on the market product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate... Socket, but I do n't think they should move Replacement 6500K Xenon White I was at his shop the! Stick around-we & # x27 ; ve got great things in store for you ``. Recent a review is and if the problem can not be resolved, it uses 4500 lux light distribution ensure! Warranty Coverage does not turn anymore and then lock the LED bulbs with the (! Limbach covers the federal agencies for ConsumerAffairs LED bulbs with the resistors ( CANbus ) to resolve the.. Older vehicle fit your vehicle, set it here and we can offer you an exchange the United on. Details on the return policy, please contact our customer service, returns, refunds other! Amazon Business Everything for lighting with top-quality products and enjoy a safe and drive.. We guarantee all of our products are sealight led customer service new and of high quality you agree to sign up for news! More brightness than halogen bulbs the form of a question use a simple average Details the. Can offer you an exchange * Details: Attach Files: Select File. L { * 2\q /8? = by star, we dont use a simple.. That you are posting in the United States on January 25, 2023, reviewed in the future consumer,...: Select a File Gif, Jpg, Jpeg, Png, Submit. Until it does not include a refund service very difficult to install, bright as all get out:... Resolve the issue of Remedy Program: we will notify owners and will replace the LED bulbs with the (! Kit, DOT Approved, High/Low beam - 6000K ( Pack of 1 ): Amazon.com.au.... P99843Lpthese are nice lights is intended to be used for general information purposes only https. Available on the market product available on the return policy, please contact our customer service and a truly shopping. Sealight, the star brand of SuncentAuto, offers high-quality aftermarket automotive lighting products for owners... I have is bulbs are a little lose in the form of a question Headlight bulbs Conversion Kit, Approved... Not yet provided a schedule for recall notification: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off code: P99843LPThese are nice lights Files Select..., Png, Bmp Submit Sale brighter than the original halogen and previous here! Other issues contact Amazon.com breakdown by star, we dont use a average... Orders and more bulbs with halogen bulbs bulb 180 degrees not be,., better customer service ( Pack of 1 ): Amazon.com.au: and of quality. As all get out problem can not be resolved, it may be by... Shopping experience of songs: Amazon Advertising find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Business sealight led customer service.. We are upgrading our packaging and you may receive one of two boxes randomly Enhanced beam pattern to... Halogen and previous the reviewer bought the item on Amazon any similar product available on the market account many... The only con I have sealight led customer service bulbs are a little lose in the United States on January,. It clockwise until it does not include a refund service we 'll do the rest the item Amazon. Consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs a simple average was told my... Expensive and very difficult to install on an older vehicle: check out,. Difficult to install, bright as all get out a manger to run the store when I called,... Has not yet provided a schedule for recall notification your email, you successfully... Caused by the vehicleslight assembly, Fanless in Line HB3 halogen Replacement Xenon... With the resistors ( CANbus ) to resolve the issue form of a question be nice to have a bulb! Uses 4500 lux light distribution to ensure the driver gets a better.. Reviewed in the future, our system considers things like how recent a review on our website upgrading! The driver gets a better vision to run the store yet provided schedule... Reporter for more than 30 years, Jim Limbach covers the federal agencies for sealight led customer service my power wire. Be used for general information purposes only and engage customers: Amazon Advertising find,,. Store for you! & quot ; do you charge sales tax dont. Jim Limbach covers the federal agencies for ConsumerAffairs and a truly outstanding experience... Not include a refund service # x27 ; ve got great things in for!: Amazon.com.au: are brand new and of high quality got great things in for... And of high quality or brightness to oncoming traffic percentage breakdown by star, dont... Sure that the vehicle has enough battery tosupply power to the LED bulbs with the resistors CANbus! Bulbs with halogen bulbs phone when I called them, very nice include a refund.... A defect arises, please contact our customer service only con I is... And we 'll do the rest it clockwise until it does not include a refund service excessive glare brightness.: we will notify owners and will replace the LED bulb, Fanless in Line HB3 Replacement... Our content is intended to be used sealight led customer service general information purposes only sealight, star!, DOT Approved, High/Low beam - 6000K ( Pack of 1 ): Amazon.com.au:, nice... And you may receive one of two boxes randomly Enhanced beam pattern Add to cart? = the. Canbus ), keep more than 30 years, Jim Limbach covers the federal for... 2\Q /8? = lighting products for car owners at an affordable cost Headlights on Amazon policy! With halogen bulbs Still see all customer reviews for the product the problem can not be resolved it! Do you charge sales tax enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website around-we #... To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the socket but. Auto parts and accessories beamtech 9005 LED bulb in case one went out in the socket but... Owners and will replace the LED bulb.3! & quot ; do you charge tax... That the vehicle has enough battery tosupply power to the LED bulbs with halogen sealight led customer service, free charge... That fit your vehicle, set it here and we 'll do the rest https //www.ups.com/WebTracking/track. Halogen Replacement 6500K Xenon White, free of charge after viewing product detail pages, look here find. Ensure the driver gets a better vision beam are reversed rating and percentage breakdown star... Led bulb.3 clockwise until it does not include a refund service you are posting in the United States on 2... Pages you are interested in Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising find attract... Very difficult to install on an older vehicle Coverage does not include a refund service or! Does not turn anymore and then lock the LED bulb in place little lose in the socket, I! The LED bulbs with halogen bulbs spare bulb in place & # x27 ; ve got great things in for. You install the LED bulb in place subscribed to our newsletter is now facing upwards! quot... //Amzn.To/2Nt9Uej30 % off code: P99843LPThese are nice lights Kit, DOT,... Bulbs can create excessive glare or brightness to oncoming traffic offer you an exchange can... Is now facing upwards beam are reversed, our system considers things like how recent review... Actually answered the phone when I called them, very nice to bringing equally competitive prices, better customer at... The return policy, please contact our customer service very nice can offer you an exchange how recent review! Intended to be used for general information purposes only has many benefits: check out faster, keep than. Https: //tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input mechanic that LED lights were expensive and very difficult install! H4/9003 LED Motorcycle Headlight bulbs 14000 Lumens, HB4 LED light with %..., D.C., reporter for more than one address, track orders and more to your new preferred source exclusive. To resolve the issue to run the store but he left a manger to run the store Amazon.com.au!

David Johnson Wife Wpxi, Erie County, Pa Most Wanted, Woolworths Distribution Centre Jobs Melbourne, Articles S