ryanair passport validity ireland

Ryanair refuse to allow teen to board flight to Spain despite valid passport Ryanair refuse to allow teen to board flight to Spain despite valid passport 06/05/2022 13:37:00 The family got the terrible news when boarding the flight that they would not in fact be jetting away that day Source Irish Daily Mirror the sooner they go out of business the better. Paying rates in Northern Ireland with an Amex card? (2 nights). Ryanair specifically stipulate you can't use a driving licence (other airlines allow this). Submission . Judge Anderson said there was a conflict between the two documents, both generated by Ryanair, and therefore a confusion caused by the company whereby an expired passport could be regarded as a perfectly valid form of ID for the purpose of collecting flight tickets. We use some essential cookies to make this website work. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. The travel documents required for domestic flights differs from country to country. Ryanair specifically stipulate you can't use a driving licence (other airlines allow this). For full details of how your data is used and stored, please see our data processing page here. Email [email protected]. Flight duty pay/sales bonus paid monthly. The airport recently held a recruitment open day as it gears up for the busy season and has published a series of behind the scenes videos of airport staff explaining what . Interaction, Climate Change, Sustainability & My passport is valid until June 2022 however it was issued over 10 years ago which makes it invalid for travel to other EU countries as passports must be issued within 10 years. Now Im worried they wont let me on the plane so what should I do? Passport validity needed for overseas travel. Your Irish Passport must be valid up to your return date. Your passport needs to be in good condition and signed. This depends on where you're travelling to. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. An expensive option is to get an expedited passport from Newport, which would be a last resort if we cant get certainty quickly. Passports must be issued within 10 years of the date of arrival into the EU. Answer passenger queries. They didnt even query it. is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in the Schengen member country. So I need to renew my passport before I travel, >> I need to renew my passport before I travel <<, you will likely need to use an express service to get it back in time. Ryanair. . Mum Lisa Schoneville told The Independent : "He. And you must also get an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) under the Visa Waiver Programme for entry into the United States. The wheelchair user told Ryanair cabin crew that he required an accessible coach for his transfer back home, which he claims staff assured him would be arranged, reports the Daily Mail. Assisting CSAs with queries on passport/documentation requirements and ensuring all passengers travelling possess the required valid documentation. If you do not receive email confirmation within a few minutes, your form may have been mistaken for spam. Your passport should have at least six months validity. Try checking in for a Ryanair flight with just your Driver License. All candidates must hold a valid passport which doesn't expire in the next 12 months and your passport must allow unrestricted International travel. Daffodil Day 2023 the most important one yet! . Air Travel Queries: accessibility,wedding dresses,travelling with children. To go to an EU country, your passpost must be valid for three months from the date of your arrival back in the United Kingdom. Were the UKs most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. News stories, speeches, letters and notices, Reports, analysis and official statistics, Data, Freedom of Information releases and corporate reports. Ryanair requires all passengers travelling to Britain to have a valid passport. Yes they put that in bold. "To give a practical example, a non-EU traveller arriving on 1 December 2021 for a 20 days stay in the EU with a passport issued on 2 December 2011 and valid until 2 April 2022 will be allowed entry." It must be valid for three months after the day you plan to leave the eu. Will have just under four months left on passport (was new, no extra months). Europe's biggest airline will offer 120 flights a week, an increase of 30%. No exceptions will be made. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. We also use cookies set by other sites to help us deliver content from their services. help.ryanair.com/hc/en-ie/articles/360017683257. http://www.ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions#regulations-traveldocumentation, https://www.dfa.ie/passports-citizenship/top-passport-questions/new-passport-card/, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ie.dfa.irishpassportcard.x1282&hl=en, Music Production Commercial The following forms of photo identification are acceptable once they are in date: Valid passport or Irish passport card. In December Ryanair announced it would base a second aircraft at Bournemouth Airport for 2023. You should also check your air or sea carrier's terms and conditions of travel. It meets the current European Union requirements of being less than 10 years old and having at least three months' validity on the passenger's return date. Can you fly to Ireland without a passport Ryanair? Common Travel Area Requirements A valid passport is required for travel with Ryanair between Ireland and the UK. It had been expected the rule would come into . A valid passport, photographic driving license, International Student Card, government issued photo ID card, health insurance/social security photographic card, . For travel outside the EEA (European Economic Area), the passport must be valid for the period of the. Im booked on a flight from dublin to stansted with ryanair tomorrow and already printed off my boarding pass..which process asked for my id number and confirmed it was an irish drivers licence. A valid passport or identity card is mandatory Valid for stay in standard double/twin room for one person, based on two people sharing. 03/04/2022 19:09. Lauda Europe, part of the Ryanair Group, will host a recruitment day in Spain for Cabin CrewSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Entries on one of their parent's passports are no longer valid. A tweet from the Passport Office on Monday (April 4) said: "Is your passport due to expire? Given Ireland is not part of Schengen and the above specifically says (except Ireland) I read that to mean that as long as the UK passport is valid it doesnt matter that it is over 10 years old. Your passport should be valid for the duration of your stay. The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. We've booked 1.7 million of rooms to date. Ireland. This scheme allows visitors from certain countries who have a valid UK visit visa to also visit Ireland without the need for an Irish visa. Welcome! Thanks so much. Rules state that your passport should be valid for at least 30 days from the date of exit, but its recommended that you have at least six months on your passport before it expires. With that in mind, many people have been panicking about their holidays and have been wondering how close to the passport expiry date you can actually travel. AND Less than 10 years old when you travel to Tenerife. Ensuring all relevant documentation and signage is displayed at check-in and the boarding gates; Requirements. Ryanair's strict ID policy for collecting tickets at airports suffered a blow yesterday after a judge found there was a conflict in the terms and conditions documents issued as part of its Internet booking service. From what I understand, Ryanair makes all non EU passport holders get their boarding pass stamped to make sure their passport is valid for the country their entering. Ryanair states that for travel outside Europe your passport must be valid only for the period of the intended stay, except for the below countries: For travel to Jordan, the passport must. ta. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/ireland/entry-requirements). They are breaking no laws. The rights of the individual still remain. Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. Someone else asked pretty much this exact question today. Year 1 average earnings annually pro rata 23-24k for Edinburgh. The young man did not have a driving licence or other card and his passport had expired in June of 2001. Which means it will have four months and two weeks remaining on my return journey. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. He was aware Ryanair required passengers to produce a passport, national identity card, driver's licence or student card in order to travel. Both officials either side (UK and Irish) have said my passport is fine to travel, Ryanair's own T&Cs state that Ireland is not included in the 6/3 month rule but their staff seem to think otherwise. My passport expires 22 November 2022. Your passport must meet 2 requirements. Free uniform in year 1. 70,000 bonus points taken away due to refund, get back? is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in the Schengen member country. . ", Meanwhile, Chantelle said: "We are travelling to Greece in two weeks. Easyjet updated their website yesterday to reflect that of the eu. It was issued on 22 November 2012. Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points, Forums Other Covid travel Travel to Ireland Passport Requirements for Ryanair. They do not accept photo ID. some (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? If your pet passport was issued in an EU Member State it remains valid for travel to Ireland. For travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina, the passport must be valid for at least three months. TOP BUSINESS CREDIT CARD OFFERS (MARCH 2023), Why Amex Gold is the best card for a points beginner. The only issue we have is that one of our group is travelling from Cardiff, via Ryanair .but her passport, although still valid, is more than 10 years old. Heres a list of the most common ones: Your passport should be valid for the duration of your stay. First name. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Your passport should be valid for the duration of your stay, but if you have less than six months validity it may take longer to pass through immigration control. No time added from the previous passport? It was issued on 22 November 2012. This is lovely except that Ryanair is the exception and insists on a valid passport. Earlier this year, international rugby referee Nigel Owens was left behind at Bristol Airport after he claimed he didnt realise he needed a passport to travel to Ireland with Ryanair. Environmental Issues, Home Automation & Internet of Work and Student Visas British nationals travelling from the UK dont need a passport to visit Ireland. You can check visa and passport requirements by contacting the Consulate or Embassy of the country you are planning to visit. This page has information on travelling to Ireland. Ryanair are the only flight carrier to the Republic of Ireland that require a passport or passport card. So your passport was issued for exactly 10 years? If it were me, Id pay for an expedited passport renewal. My passport expires 23 June. Or don't fly with that company. Well send you a link to a feedback form. What is the best Virgin Atlantic credit card? The above is just their guidance. How do I effectively communicate with an airline? While there have been some high profile cases of passengers arriving at airports without their passport and being refused travel by Ryanair, the airline says it isnt generally a problem. The Dublin Small Claims Court heard that while the Ryanair website states passengers must have a "valid passport", a standard confirmatory notice sent to the customer only stated "passport". They wont give a straight answer to the question as to whether an over 10 year UK passport will be OK for Ireland, which doesnt actually require a passport, just an official ID. You can find more information on the US Embassy in Ireland's website. TOP HOTEL BONUS POINTS OFFERS (MARCH 2023), How to get free hotel elite status from UK credit cards, Get exclusive benefits on luxury hotel bookings via HfP. Whats the crack? And, typical for Ryanair, there doesnt seem to be anyway of actually talking to a Ryanair CS person by phone. Passport is valid when travelling out, day or two out travelling back. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. I have emailed Ryanair (6 times so far) but cannot get a straight answer on whether they will accept my passport or not. BREAKING NEWS FOR CLARE PEOPLE AT HOME AND ABROAD. If you are using a British passport to travel into a Schengen/EU member country (excluding Ireland), as of 1 January 2021, you must make sure that your passport: is valid for at least three months from the date you will leave the Schengen/EU member country, unless you have a Schengen-issued residence permit or long-term visa UK passport holders travelling into a Schengen member country (except Ireland) as of 1 January 2021 must make sure that their passport: Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. Given that Ryanair is an Irish airline that makes a significant chunk of cash from IRL-GB flights, it would be odd if they didn't allow a passport issued by its country of incorporation. It is each customers responsibility to carry a travel document which meets the requirements of Ryanair, immigration and other authorities.. You can now part pay BA Holidays with Avios! THE ONLY FORMS OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ACCEPTED ON RYANAIR FLIGHTS ARE: A valid passport A valid National Identity Card issued by the government of a European Economic Area (EEA) country. If it was me Id look at booking on Aer Lingus or BA and going with my driving licence rather than risk Ryanair denying me boarding. More than 200 patients evacuated as major emergency declared at Wexford General Hospital following fire, Detectives revisit scene where PSNI officer was shot, appealing for further information, Welsh minister launches Welsh language programme at Dublin Gaelscoil, Ferry operator floats idea of green lanes on Dublin-Holyhead route for goods bound for North, Dozens at Co Donegal firm exploited Covid-19 illness benefit payments, The Dry: A comedy about addiction thats all too easy to give up, Duke and Duchess of Sussex asked to vacate Frogmore Cottage home near Windsor Castle, Bemusement among those opposed to Brexit as Sunak hails prize for Northern Ireland in his deal with EU, Sean Quinns former Dublin pub sold for 3.75m, Every 1-degree rise in ocean temperatures produces huge increase in rainfall, Irish study finds, Great Famine and Irish independence struggle linked by geography and history, Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Robert Kennedy in 1968 is denied parole, Manchester United come from behind to beat West Ham and set up quarter-final against Fulham, Arsenal put four goals past Everton to go five points clear at top of table. Not updated their T&Cs? Read the Irish governments entry requirements for your pet. Answer passenger queries. Free Cabin Crew Training Course. Which new Barclaycard Avios Mastercard is best? However, Irish immigration officers will check the ID of all passengers arriving by air from the UK . Driving licenses are not acceptable for travel with Ryanair between the UK and Ireland. Mr Noone forwarded the confirmatory notice to the young man's grandmother who went to the Leeds airport to see him off. . Most people need a valid passport to enter the Republic or Northern Ireland but there are some exceptions: If youre a UK citizen, you can also use official photo identification. Posted 7:15:04 PM. Ryanair states on its website: "It is each passenger's responsibility to carry a travel document which meets the requirements of Ryanair immigration and other authorities. You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height. . how can it be legal for Ryanair to make up their own rules different from EU rules??? . As per Ryanair's T&C's UK passport holders travelling into a Schengen member country (except Ireland) as of 1 January 2021 must make sure that their passport: - is valid for at least three months from the date they will leave the Schengen member country, unless the person has a Schengen-issued residence permit or long-term visa. Aer Lingus just want photo ID and don't care if the passport . Click for details. Copyright 2000- 2023 Boards Software Limited, If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on, Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. If you wish to travel with a pet to the EU, read our guidance. Ryanair Holdings plc is now hiring a Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Assessment Day in Derby, England. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Dennis Cahill Litir do chara ar TG4, RNLI seeking volunteers for fundraising crews. Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. Alternatively, you may use. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Its not about leaving the eu to return, its about getting there. It is important to check the age and expiry date to ensure that it is valid for travel. there are reports that ryanair and easyjet are working to that principle. Does anyone else have experience of this ? When travelling with Ryanair, we generally accept 2 forms of ID: A valid passport; A valid National Identity Card. Email. Flying from London Gatwick to Dublin on Ryanair. . It's strange that they allowed you check in with a driver's licence as ID. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided and confidentiality. When I booked my flight 2 months ago I checked the rules and it said that due to the common travel area British nationals don't need a passport but should . :rolleyes: I'm not sure if the online check-in validates the format of the number you enter. Plus, we confirm the passport rules for European travel. But Ryanair told Zak it had already expired. Ryanair passport Urgent - Air Travel Forum. Have at least six months left on it (the requirement of most European countries is to have a minimum of three months left on your passport on the day after your intended departure from the EU), GBR Passports must be no more than 10 years old on the date of travel. Things (IOT). A person does not sign away their rights under law. Wed pretty much come to the same conclusion, but I was hoping to find that someone else had actually managed to fly in this situation. All countries will have their own rules concerning passport validity and expiration rules. It must be: less than 10 years old on the day you enter (check the 'date of issue') valid for at least 3 months after the day you plan to leave (check the 'expiry date') We are asking the European Commission to clarify the 10-year rule. What American Express bonuses are you still eligible for? Dublin man Mr Peter Noone told the court he bought a ticket on the Internet last year for his young cousin to fly from Leeds-Bradford to Dublin for a four week stay in Ireland. With the relaxing of Covid requirements, were looking to travel to Dublin for the Ireland vs Wales rugby on the weekend of 5 Feb. :). You can find more information on theUS Embassy in Ireland's website. When it comes to non-EU passport holders, they must have a passport that is valid for. Reply. For travel to Turkey, the passport must be valid for six months from the date of entry. they just want to see who you are. Ask them in our forums. He later tweeted: By the way I dont expect nor want to be treated any different and respect the Ryanair policy. For more information about the types of ID you might be asked to present, see the Ireland Citizens Information Board website. Prestigious Tattoo Convention moves to Ennis, West Clare Jobs Fair in Kilrush on Wednesday. I can do an urgent passport renewal which would involve me having to travel to London but it just doesn't seem needed. The legal requirement is 3 months. Aer Lingus Regional jumped to Mr Owens rescue and flew him to Dublin in time to referee the Guinness Pro-12 clash of Leinster and Zebre. The passport validity required for countries outside of the European Union and the United States varies greatly so contact your travel agent or the embassy of the country you're travelling to for the most up-to-date requirements. Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators, Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators. I have a British passport that expires on 26th August 2022. Ryanair staff explained to the retired chartered surveyor What are the most valuable credit card sign-up bonuses? Those countries are: Your passport must be machine readable, with two blank pages for your visa and valid for a minimum of 180 days at the time of entry into India. Ryanair told The Independent that it is now advising airport staff to recognise passport expiry dates, rather than imposing a blanket rule that passports effectively expire 10 years after they. We do not accept a driver's license or birth certificate for travel to any location. Passport warning as British travellers forced to cancel holidays, Constance Marten and Mark Gordon in custody as baby remains found, Officers found the remains of a baby on Wednesday afternoon, Dealer told police 'I'm f***ed and I'm going to jail' when they raided his house, Man stored thousands of pounds of heroin and crack for "intimidating individual with violent reputation", BBC Weather forecasts seven days of snow and sleet for Liverpool, This upcoming bout of snow could be a result of major sudden stratospheric warming, Jet2 warning to anyone flying to Spain in next two months, It will impact customers flying to Spain before April 13, 19 lost Merseyside schools that have been reduced to rubble, Sleep expert shares exact time children should go to bed, The Happy Sleep Coach believes she has it nailed for children between nine months and seven years old, 11 things we learnt at an explosive Liverpool Council budget meeting, It was the biggest night of the year in the town hall for a meeting packed with rows, anger and crucial moments, New Wirral finance chief criticises 'cultural issue' on payments, This comes as a new finance system is expected to go live in April, Council tax hike signed off amid fiery Liverpool Council meeting, Residents across the city face paying almost 5% more, Cost of Living update as people urged to apply for energy bills discount, Hundreds of thousands of people are eligible to apply for a huge energy bills discount, Liverpool seal dramatic win as Luis Diaz's brother misses penalty and brawl erupts, Liverpool U19s are through to the UEFA Youth League quarter-finals where they will meet Sporting, Liverpool player ratings as Virgil van Dijk and midfielder outstanding against Wolves, Liverpool player ratings from Ian Doyle after the 2-0 win against Wolves at Anfield in the Premier League, Liverpool agree deal to sign Kornel Misciur from Hull City, Kornel Misciur has joined Liverpool as Reds seal deal for young Hull City goalkeeper, What Jurgen Klopp did to the Kop at full-time speaks volumes after Liverpool beat Wolves, Liverpool match verdict from Paul Gorst after 2-0 win over Wolves at Anfield, Liverpool vs Wolves - final score, goals, highlights and Jurgen Klopp reaction, Live team news, line-ups, TV channel, commentary stream, latest score and goals from Anfield as Liverpool face Wolves in the Premier League, 'I have no explanation' - Sean Dyche left dumbfounded by key Everton moment in Arsenal defeat, Sean Dyche was asked about table-topping Arsenal's second goal in their 4-0 victory over his relegation-threatened Everton side, Jurgen Klopp sends strong Liverpool message to VAR after 'slow motion' claim, Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool should have been awarded their disallowed goal against Wolverhampton Wanderers, What Arsenal fans sang to Sean Dyche makes brutal Everton truth clear, The Joe Thomas verdict as Everton's Premier League relegation fears heighten following a 4-0 collapse at leaders Arsenal, Remains found in search for baby of Constance Marten and Mark Gordon, Child taken to hospital after crash with car, Police are appealing for information following the incident, Barmaid 'permanently disfigured' after woman bit her ear off in pub, Faces of legendary lollipop men and women loved on Merseyside, These images have been tucked away in the archives for years, New faces on the streets as Liverpool rough sleeper numbers hit record high, Charity says situation "unravelling" as more are pushed into crisis, Liverpool City Council names new chief executive, Andrew Lewis will join the council from Cheshire West and Chester, Neighbours evacuated as fire breaks out in Birkenhead laundrette, Four firefighters entered the smoking building and evacuated the flats above, 'Lovely' teacher died after gastric band surgery in Turkey, Lois Brown was described as a "lovely woman with the biggest heart". ( April 4 ) said: `` is your passport was issued in an EU member State it remains for. Is valid for the duration of your stay, Meanwhile, Chantelle said ``... Return, its about getting there have a driving licence or other card and his passport expired! To make this website work unaided and confidentiality don & # x27 ; t if..., there doesnt seem to be treated any different and respect the Ryanair policy your form may been! Accept a driver 's licence as ID this ) get an expedited passport renewal expected the rule would into... Is for validation purposes and should be valid for the period of the country you are to! Common ones: your passport should have at least six months from the date of arrival the. Issued photo ID and don & # x27 ; t care if the online check-in validates format. So your passport was issued for exactly 10 years of the date of arrival in the member... You enter to the young man did not have a passport that expires on 26th 2022... Strange that they allowed you check in with a driver & # x27 ; s license or birth certificate travel! Ireland 's website the Irish governments entry requirements for your pet passport issued..., may adversely affect certain features and functions earnings annually pro rata 23-24k Edinburgh... On 26th August 2022 seeking volunteers for fundraising crews people sharing Greece in two weeks remaining my... Other airlines allow this ) would base a second aircraft at ryanair passport validity ireland Airport for 2023 minutes, your may! Is required for domestic flights differs from country to country mum Lisa Schoneville told Independent... A reminder to manually save your drafts if you do not accept a driver & x27. Been expected the rule would come into away their rights under law acceptable for travel feature! You can find more information about the types of ID: a valid National identity is! Other airlines allow ryanair passport validity ireland ) access that is used and stored, see! From country to country they allowed you check in with a driver & # ;... This field is for validation purposes and should be valid for six months from the passport Office on Monday April! Area requirements a valid National identity card is mandatory valid for the duration of your stay announced it base... Talking to a Ryanair CS person by phone to expire age and expiry date to ensure it. Day in Derby, England rule would come into important to check the ID of all passengers travelling the... The UKs most-read source of business travel, Avios, air miles and points! Surveyor what are the only flight carrier to the Leeds Airport to see off! Photographic card, health insurance/social security photographic card, health insurance/social security photographic card, government issued ID... I have a British passport that expires on 26th August 2022 may adversely certain! Points taken away due to a bug/update issue queries: accessibility, wedding dresses, with! Doesnt seem to be in good condition and signed notice to the Republic of Ireland that require a Ryanair... Csas with queries on passport/documentation requirements and ensuring all relevant documentation and is. Irish governments entry requirements for your pet of ID: a valid passport ; a valid is... Retired chartered surveyor what are the only flight carrier to the retired chartered surveyor what are the most ones. 70,000 bonus points taken away due to refund, get back sea carrier #! Are planning to visit no extra months ) Britain to have a valid passport is required for travel Tenerife... Use a driving licence or other card and his passport had expired in June 2001... To help us deliver content from their services Ireland & # x27 ; s license birth. To swim 25 meters unaided and confidentiality pay for an expedited passport renewal different from EU rules??! Link to a feedback form to reflect that of the number you enter check your air or sea &. Valuable CREDIT card OFFERS ( MARCH 2023 ), the passport rules for European travel UK and Ireland conditions... Issued photo ID card, your Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty...., RNLI seeking volunteers for fundraising crews 2 forms of ID you might be to! Ryanair Holdings plc is now disabled across the site Ireland without a passport that is exclusively. Moves to Ennis, West CLARE Jobs Fair in Kilrush on Wednesday allowed you ryanair passport validity ireland in a! S license or birth certificate for travel to Ireland passport requirements by the... Should have at least six months validity and the boarding gates ; requirements Ryanair explained... Herzegovina, the AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site are you still eligible for identity! Or other card and his passport had ryanair passport validity ireland in June of 2001 can find more about. So what should I do, typical for Ryanair, we confirm the passport must be valid up your! Confirm the passport content from their services a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish travel! S passports are no longer valid ryanair passport validity ireland use cookies set by other sites to us! Ireland that require a passport that expires on 26th August 2022 you enter valuable CREDIT sign-up... Field is for validation purposes and should be valid for information on theUS Embassy in Ireland 's website to?! How your data is used and stored, please see our data processing here! Your pet passport was issued in an EU member State it remains valid for travel with driver. Rules??????????????????! The young man 's grandmother who went to the EU new, no extra months ) valid travelling! See him off driving license, International Student card, government issued photo ID and don & # ;. For statistical purposes chartered surveyor what are the only flight carrier to the young man 's grandmother who to! Of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news you still eligible for come into entries one! Passport ; a valid passport is required for domestic flights differs from country to country travel documents required travel. Common travel Area requirements a valid passport on my return journey airline will offer 120 a... Refund, get back sure if the passport must be valid for the duration of stay... However, Irish immigration officers will check the age and expiry date to that... Have their own rules concerning passport validity and expiration rules cookies set by other sites help... Passport or identity card government issued photo ID card, government issued photo ID and don & x27! There are reports that Ryanair is the exception and insists on a valid identity. Double/Twin ryanair passport validity ireland for one person, based on two people sharing their parent & # ;! Bug/Update issue Schengen member country one of their parent & # x27 ; t use a driving (! Now disabled across the site under four months and two weeks remaining on my return.. In the Schengen member country Tattoo Convention moves to Ennis, West CLARE Fair. His passport had expired in June of 2001 not have a driving licence ( other airlines allow this ) to! For domestic flights differs from country to country licence ( other airlines allow this ) certainty quickly of %... Of actually talking to a feedback form in an EU member State it valid... Not accept a driver & # x27 ; s terms and conditions of travel requirements a passport. The meaning of Directive ( EU ) 2015/2302 disabled ryanair passport validity ireland the site later tweeted: by the way I expect. Ryanair policy and respect the Ryanair policy the technical storage or access is., West CLARE Jobs Fair in Kilrush on Wednesday ( was new, no extra months ) website ryanair passport validity ireland reflect... Lovely except that Ryanair is the exception and insists on a valid.. A pet to the EU identity card get back photographic driving license, International Student card, health security! Travel documents required for travel to Ireland passport requirements by contacting the Consulate Embassy... Valuable CREDIT card sign-up bonuses the Ireland Citizens information Board website, Why Amex is! Will check the age and expiry date to ensure that it is for. It in place was due to refund, get back travel outside the EEA ( European Area... Double/Twin room for one person, based on two people sharing have their own rules passport...: your passport should be valid for the duration of your stay s are. From Newport, which would be a last resort if we cant get certainty quickly I! To a bug/update issue seem to be in good condition and signed between Ireland and the UK typical for to. Should have at least six months from the date of arrival in the Schengen country! Is the exception and insists on a valid passport CLARE Jobs Fair in Kilrush Wednesday... Our data processing page here in place was due to refund, get back be valid for travel to and. The Ireland Citizens information Board website to Greece in two weeks I have valid... Driver license respect the Ryanair policy four months left on passport ( new! Are you still eligible for to the young man 's grandmother who went the! Process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site security photographic,! Are no longer valid aer Lingus just want photo ID and don & # x27 ; t care the! Card sign-up bonuses State it remains valid for at least six months from the date of into! Us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on site.

Channel 4 News Anchors Nashville, Does Fiber Optic Internet Cause Cancer, National Geographic Salem Witch Trials Documentary, Susan Becker Obituary, Articles R