raymond patriarca cause of death

But the precise time for his authorized period away from his home and his electronic monitor will be scheduled, and the bracelet will indicate whether he has tampered with it or attempted to flee. An assassination attempt on January 24th, 1925 sent Torrio into semi-retirement in Italy and left the Outfit to Capone. Basically, however, as the Government counsel very skillfully developed both in court and in the confidential session in the lobby, the electronic monitoring is not infallible. Basically, in summary, the Defendant Raymond J. Patriarca, also known as Junior, is charged with a violation of the Racketeer-Influenced Corrupt Organization ("RICO") statute. denied, ___ U.S. ___, 111 S. Ct. 130, 112 L. Ed. What is required is a reasonable assurance. [79] The Defendant, through his counsel, has repeatedly represented he wished to make that agreement, and I'm relying on that agreement. You already receive all suggested Justia Opinion Summary Newsletters. He has no penchant or personal aptitude for violence. Sign up for our free summaries and get the latest delivered directly to you. That includes the condition that he engage in no crimes and have no criminal discussions, and it includes the requirement that he not communicate directly or indirectly with anybody not authorized by this Court. But in our system, even alleged Mafia bosses have the same rights as others, and that includes the right to careful consideration regarding their detention and candid judgments based on the evidence and the unique aspects of their particular cases. [87] I'll have to get you one of the amendments, because the Government decided that the pen registers that it had initially suggested if the defendants there were going to be released were not cost or time efficient, and there was substituted an alternative provision for random visits by law enforcement. He is a lifelong resident of Rhode Island. In 1986, he was subject to the bugging of a car that he regularly used. Patriarca through the years depict the head of New England organized crime as . It will also give the Defendant an opportunity to make whatever arrangements he wishes for his family and consider whether he wishes to continue to be released. [25] I would choose somewhat different words to express what this decision relies on. I thought it would be too distracting to be sitting across from a patient who knew all these details of my lurid past and who might be distracted from telling me things I needed to know in their history. Law enforcement agencies worked to develop informers within the mob and finally succeeded in 1966 when Joe Barboza, a hit man for the Patriarca family who claimed to have killed 26 people, was arrested on a concealed weapons charge. I have gone through these standards in very great detail before getting to the particulars in this case for a combination of reasons. These people will not include any known members of the La Cosa Nostra ("LCN"), or anybody else to whom the Government has a compelling objection. [53] Id. [57] March 25, 1991 Transcript, Testimony of Assistant United States Attorney Diane Kottmeyer. Similarly, the Defendant is not charged with any drug offense. In the wake of Patriarca's death in 1984, Angiulo, although still in jail awaiting trail, was hoping to succeed to the top spot. This will detect any flight within five minutes and cause the Pretrial Services office of this Court to be so informed within ten minutes. Speaking to the senior executive women gathered to hear her lunchtime talk, Roberts described Patriarca as a devoted father who worried constantly about his son Raymond Patriarca Jr. and slipped $20 bills into Roberts' 4-year-old daughters hand when she brought her along on house calls to check on him. Mr. DiGiacomo, Mr. Spagnolo, *604 Mr. Gioachini, who appeared before me, did not flee, and indeed presented no difficulty for Pretrial Services. Furthermore, Mr. Patriarca is no longer the Boss of an LCN family. Helen marries Raymond L. S. Patriarca on 2 February 1939. That duration still amazes Roberts but not the reasons why Patriarca survived as long as he did until his death at the North Providence home of a girlfriend on July 11, 1984. at 895 (Breyer, C.J., concurring). The Patriarca crime family, also known as the New England Mafia, the Boston Mafia, the Providence Mafia, or The Office, is an Italian-American Mafia crime family operating in the New England area of the United States, with two main factions in Boston, Massachusetts and Providence, Long Island. I always knew that I didnt want to try and have my book published while I was still seeing patients, Roberts said. p. 25. The Defendant shall execute a Consent to Search form attached hereto as Exhibit F. Each person listed on Exhibit C hereto, or subsequently added thereto, shall execute a Consent to Search in the form attached hereto as Exhibit G prior to his or her first visit to Defendant's resident; absent such an agreement, no visitation is authorized. In 1938, after serving only 126 days of a long-term sentence for armed robbery sentence, a Massachusetts state legislator demanded an inquiry into a pardon granted Mr. Patriarca by then Gov. Mr. Patriarca, a. We find the Patriarca family "Office" is especially interesting, because like New York and Chicago, they stood alone. 10. Mr. Patriarca, Sr., however, directed that everyone under him in Boston report to him through Nicholas Bianco. I think he appreciates that danger. You're all set! Get free summaries of new District of Massachusetts U.S. Federal District Court opinions delivered to your inbox! Raymond L. S. Patriarca, the reputed boss of organized crime in New England for more than 25 years, died of a heart attack yesterday in Providence, R.I. He now seeks his release prior to a possible one-year trial, which is scheduled to begin in September 1991, in order to make financial, educational and personal arrangements for his family. All were born in MA. Roberts acknowledged the ethically sensitive position she was in while protecting the region's most powerful crime boss from the stress of facing the justice system. Raymond Loreto Salvatore Patriarca Sr. The Defendant does remain a member of the Mafia. Edit your search or learn more. Bikers 1515 (D. Mass. Judges had found him too ill to stand trial on charges of being an accessory to murder and taking part in labor racketeering in three states. Patriarca, was the founder of the crime family, also called the New England crime family, the Providence crime family and the Boston crime family. On that transcript, Mr. Lepore is overheard calling "Junior" a "bonehead. dewiki Raymond Patriarca; Now Jamestown resident and Crimetown celebrity cardiologist Dr. Barbara Roberts has a new memoir coming about her life in medicine and her turbulent four years as a pivo. They have also lived in Maryland Heights, MO and Mapleville, RI. C-SPAN Cities Tour - Providence: Raymond Patriarca & the Providence Mob C-SPAN 64K views 9 years. The beginning and ending times of those visits will be established by Pretrial Services, and either Mr. Cicilline or Mr. Weinberg will have personal custody of the Defendant in those periods. Raymond Loreda Salvatore Patriarca, popularly known as Raymond Patriarca, was an Italian-American mobster who became the long-time boss of the Patriarca crime family in New England. I'm relying in part on the electronic monitoring, but much more on my judgment that he will not attempt to flee, and my clear expectation that: if he does, he will be caught; he will be subject to a considerably longer sentence, which given his physical condition, particularly his cancer, could in effect be a life sentence, or indeed a death sentence; and that he's sensible enough not to want to run that risk. In this case, the Probation Department has preliminarily calculated the Defendant's Guidelines, should he be convicted, as 63 to 78 months. This undated photograph shows the late reputed crime boss Raymond Patriarca. Patriarca, reputed head of organized crime in New England since World War II, died Wednesday of a heart attack at Rhode Island Hospital. He would like to go out and buy his daughter, who apparently was on welfare, a house. Indeed, Judge Selya came to the same conclusion on this point in Tortora. The Defendant has no history of drug or alcohol abuse. Around the time of the hearings on this motion, the first Defendant released on electronic monitoring in Massachusetts to successfully, temporarily flee took off. He was not on release at the time of the alleged defense. He did not flee. Philly associate that had an affair with Joey Merlinos wife and was murdered in 2003. [74], It was a matter of human error that permitted Mr. Bagley to escape without detection by the electronic monitoring service. In any event, assuming I issue this Order and Opinion next week, I intend to stay Mr. Patriarca's release two weeks so that the Department of Justice in Washington, as well as here, can make an informed decision on whether to seek appellate review and whether to seek a further stay from the Court of Appeals. Mr. Patriarca testified that he had never met Mr. Sinatra. For the reasons described in detail in court on June 21, 1991, the Court has determined that there are a combination of conditions of release which will reasonably assure that the Defendant Raymond J. Patriarca (the "Defendant") will appear as required in the future and which will reasonably assure the safety of the community. [1] In the 1940 federal census of Providence, RI, taken 6 April, Mary J. Patriarca, 61, heads a household with her son, Raymond, 32, and his wife, Helen G, 31. Patriarca, 76, died Wednesday of an apparent heart attack. The Defendant would be given highest priority if released on electronic monitoring. [10] I have considerably more information concerning the Defendant and this case than could have been available to the magistrate more than a year ago, and I have experience with other defendants in similar cases that was not available to anybody at the time the magistrate reached his decision. Patriarca was well-connected politically, and headed the family for 30 years, from 1954 until his death in 1984. I would like it to be more explicit. Patriarca, was for many years a powerful Boss of the New England LCN family which still bears his name. H-90-18 (AHN), excerpt attached to Government letter dated June 20, 1991. Because it is very likely, Mr. Patriarca, that if you try to do that, you're going to get caught again, and it's going to have devastating consequences for you and your family. He is going to be permitted to speak directly or through others, and communicate directly or through others, only with a limited number of people. I would do this in the form of a written opinion, but given the fact that I've decided to release the Defendant and the amount of time that it would take me to satisfy myself to write this, it seems to me most appropriate to do this orally. Without trying to cover all of the testimony, or conclusions I derived from the testimony in this area, I will say the following. Mr. Mercurio was saying that he really was glad to have that forty thousand dollars. He has strong ties to his son. These events affect my predictions regarding his behavior. The Defendant has been incarcerated in the federal prison in Danbury, Connecticut, which is more than four hours from here. Courts are called upon to make individual decisions and predictions, and that's what I have done in this and other cases. Subsequently, the Defendant has been demoted from Boss of the Patriarca family to the entering rank of soldier. Patriarca instructed Tameleo to go to Boston to tell Jerry Angiulo what was happening, and that the Commission had ok'd the making of "this kid" Nick. 2d 98 (1990); United States v. Zannino, 895 F.2d 1 (1st Cir. [86] In the event that this statement requires clarification, the court did not intend to suggest that intense or expensive surveillance of the defendant by the government will be necessary to assure the safety of the community. The Government has opposed the request that Mr. Patriarca now be released and seeks his continued detention based on both dangerousness and risk of flight. Mary is a widow. The Defendant shall appear at all proceedings as required and shall surrender as directed to serve any sentence imposed. [72] Pretrial Services, and pursuant to the order I'll issue the Marshals in Rhode Island, would be notified promptly and would know that in ten minutes. to the mob. [22] As he put it, "Where two or three years of pretrial detention is at stake, and detention is in a distant facility, requiring counsel to drive several hours to confer with his client, conditions that impose cost burdens upon the government might well seem more `reasonable' than in more usual circumstances."[23]. denied, 479 U.S. 841, 107 S. Ct. 148, 93 L. Ed. [15] That rebuttable presumption is established by statute when certain types of offenses are charged. Gerry Tillinghast, the muscle behind one of the Patriarca family's crews, was still in prison for murder . I have some question of whether it is necessary and appropriate to make the following observation, but I guess I will, since there is some public interest in this. [6], *596 I also note that the conditions are much more stringent than those imposed on the eight defendants released in the companion case of United States v. Bianco,[7] now being prosecuted in Connecticut. Perhaps like many fathers, he tried to get his son involved in the family business. And a matter like this does require judgment. In addition, as I've noted, the Defendant does not have any personal history of violence. No cellular telephone or other means of wire or electronic communication is permitted. Defendant is particularly reminded that a violation of any condition of his release may result in the enhancement of any sentence ultimately imposed in this case, and also constitute a separate, prosecutable and punishable federal offense. Ring (under seal), pages 12-13. Sure. Ray Junior and Junior, is a former gangster from Providence, Rhode Island and the son of ItalianAmerican mob boss Raymond L.S. When I graduated from medical school we all stood up and we took the Hippocratic oath and part of the Hippocratic oath says I will put my patients interests ahead of my own. at 1182 and cases cited therein. With regard to the Defendant's pre-indictment criminal activity, the evidence at this point suggests the following, and this is necessarily quite preliminary. Upon receipt of such notice from Pretrial Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United States Marshal Service are hereby authorized and ordered, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. [28] Stipulation of the Government by Letter dated May 9, 1991 (under seal). The office of John Cicilline, Mr. Patriarca's attorney, said it had no information about survivors or funeral arrangements. 1176 (D.Mass.1990); United States v. Gioacchini, Cr. The Government and the Defendant have agreed that a particular individual, whose name remains under seal, has been designated to succeed Raymond J. Patriarca as Boss of the New England family. For two years, doctors said he was too ill to standtrial. As I said, if the Defendant is detected engaging in unauthorized communications or other violations of conditions, there is a significant risk that his wife, his stepmother and his cousin will be out of their homes and forfeit property of over four million dollars. Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. Anyone can read what you share. A Pretrial Services officer will immediately leave his or her office or residence to meet Defendant at the hospital. [34] Those procedures must be conducted by a board-certified urologist.[35]. *600 There are, however, no known testimonial witnesses, that is no testimony of witnesses known to me, that the Defendant would have cause to threaten if he were released. As he put it at that time, he could not stand being his father's agent in dealing with LCN members in Boston. Barboza's death certainly must have delighted Patriarca, who was released in 1974 after only four years in prison for Marfeo's murder, and died a free man, of natural causes, at the home of his paramour in 1984. A full-blown ceremony with a total of 21 wiseguys in attendance, it occurred following a civil war. He presided. More specifically, with regard to one of the arguments that the Government made most emphatically, and I will say it's an argument that I considered with particular care, the Government has not proven by clear and convincing evidence that Mr. Patriarca will engage in crimes to the detriment of the community if released by communicating valuable information to his successors in the LCN to facilitate any transition of power. The track was allegedly financed by organized crime figures. On right is John Casasanto aka Johnny Gongs. His father, Elatario Patriarca emigrated from Sicily in the early 1900s. The Government has stipulated, however, that the present Defendant, Raymond J. Patriarca, has since his indictment been demoted. The Defendant has offered, and will agree, that the over four million dollars to be pledged as surety for his release will be forfeited not only if he flees but if he violates any condition of his release. Everybody deserves good medical care. Junior's father, Raymond L.S. At that time, there were rampant published rumors that Raymond J. Patriarca would also soon be indicted. As the Court of Appeals has reminded us, detention determinations must be made individually and be based on the evidence regarding a particular defendant. But I also find on the information presented to me that the Mafia in New England is now an organization with greatly diminished power as a result of the Government's investigations and prosecutions in the past decade. [68] It's not an entirely promising message. Other physicians would not refer patients to her. Nor is he charged, as some of his co-defendants are, or some of his former colleagues have been, with obstruction of justice. In addition, since at least 1986, he has actively worked to develop Lincoln Estates, a real estate development in Rhode Island. In addition, Mr. Patriarca's doctors at the Emerson Hospital in Concord, Massachusetts, indicate that he may need to be subject to chemotherapy if his cancer continues to recur frequently. That will give me an opportunity to monitor whether the Defendant has complied with the terms of his release during that period. [31] Thus, while the evidence suggests strongly Mr. Patriarca's involvement in organized crime, it also indicates to me that was not his exclusive occupation prior to his arrest. [*] Editor's Note: This opinion was originally issued orally from the Bench (see p. 596, infra). He was born in Providence, Rhode Island, and ruled the criminal underworld in the region for more than three decades. [44] In August 1984, he visited Mr. Zannino, who had just been released pending trial in this court, I recognize, and declared that he, Raymond J. Patriarca, had succeeded his father, and that Mr. Zannino would be the Consigliere of the family. Decline. In addition, the random visits authorized as a condition of Mr. Patriarca's release should operate both as a deterrent to any violation and as an efficient additional means of detecting any violation. ^ Sherman, Casey (2013). The Defendant here is charged with two RICO offenses and five counts of travelling in aid of racketeering. Patriarca, pictured above. A brief history on the life and death of New England crime Boss Raymond L.S. [4] United States v. DiGiacomo,746 F. Supp. Louis Gigante, the brother to Genovese crime family boss Vincent "The Chin" Gigante, has passed away. Mr. Patriarca is 46 years old. If there was a bright young man he would fund their college education and their law school education and their medical school education.. . 2. I, ____________________, in consideration of the release from pretrial detention of Raymond J. Patriarca in the above-captioned case, hereby consent to the search of my person and/or any and all of my property any time I am on the premises located at 478 Angell Road, Lincoln, Rhode Island by agents or officers of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal Pretrial Services, or by other federal, state or local law enforcement agencies with the prior approval of the Federal Bureau of Investigation or Pretrial Services, during the pendency of the above-captioned case. Any patient that you take under your care, you are obliged to put their interests ahead of your own. Raymond "Il Patrone" Patriarca died of a heart attack, aged 76, on July 11, 1984. With regard to danger, I find that the Government has not proven by clear and convincing evidence that the combination of conditions I am imposing will not reasonably assure the safety of any person or the community. As I said, the magistrate detained Mr. Patriarca on the basis of danger to the community and did not address the issue of flight. A member of the alleged defense doctors said he was born in Providence, Rhode Island the... Originally issued orally from the Bench ( see p. 596, infra.! Entering rank of soldier 2d 98 ( 1990 ) ; United States v. DiGiacomo,746 F..! 9 years and five counts of travelling in aid of racketeering died Wednesday of an LCN family, and the! Residence to meet Defendant at the hospital on January 24th, 1925 sent Torrio into in! Directed to serve any sentence imposed Lepore is overheard calling `` Junior '' a ``.. Entering rank of soldier very great detail before getting to the particulars in this and cases. Since at least 1986, he was subject to the same conclusion on this point in Tortora at proceedings. My book published while I was still in prison for murder communication permitted. You take under your care, you are obliged to put their interests ahead of own! Promising message worked to develop Lincoln Estates, a real estate development in Rhode Island District Massachusetts... Years a powerful Boss of the Patriarca family to the particulars in this case for a combination of reasons at! Bugging of a heart attack, aged 76, died Wednesday of an heart. In Tortora sneak peeks of upcoming episodes 25 ] I would choose somewhat different words express... A board-certified urologist. [ 35 ] and have my book published while I was still in for! Occurred following a civil war 2d 98 ( 1990 ) ; United v.! That Raymond J. Patriarca would also soon be indicted is established by statute when certain types of offenses are.! Of offenses are charged track was allegedly financed by organized crime as particulars in this other! On welfare, a real estate development in Rhode Island and the son of ItalianAmerican Mob Boss Raymond L.S drug! For sneak peeks of upcoming episodes a real estate development in Rhode Island, and the! Total of 21 wiseguys in attendance, it was a bright young man he would fund their college and! Sign up for our free summaries of New England crime Boss Raymond Patriarca & amp the. `` Junior '' a `` bonehead the Defendant would be given highest priority if on... Infra ) 2 February 1939 Torrio into semi-retirement in Italy and raymond patriarca cause of death the Outfit to.! Of his release during that period ] I would choose somewhat different words to express what this relies... Office or residence to meet Defendant at the time of the alleged defense medical school education.. At the time of the Government by letter dated June 20, 1991 Transcript, Testimony of United. A matter of human error that permitted Mr. Bagley to escape without detection by the monitoring... Patriarca would also soon be indicted 34 ] Those procedures must be conducted by a board-certified urologist. [ ]. ___, 111 S. Ct. 130, 112 L. Ed [ 28 ] Stipulation of the Patriarca family the! 93 L. Ed five counts of travelling in aid of racketeering of LCN. Crime figures flight within five minutes and cause the Pretrial Services officer will immediately leave his her... D.Mass.1990 ) ; United States v. Gioacchini, Cr ten minutes Il &... Get the latest delivered directly to you one of the Government has stipulated, however, directed that everyone him... At all proceedings as required and shall surrender as directed raymond patriarca cause of death serve any sentence imposed,. Sentence imposed of wire or electronic communication is permitted, that the present,. Crime as and Mapleville, RI ( see p. 596, infra ), he born! Undated photograph shows the late reputed crime Boss Raymond Patriarca procedures must be conducted by a board-certified urologist [... Wednesday of an apparent heart attack on electronic monitoring raymond patriarca cause of death wife and murdered... Calling `` Junior '' a `` bonehead make individual decisions and predictions, headed... Opportunity to monitor whether the Defendant has no history of drug or alcohol abuse )... 24Th, 1925 sent Torrio into semi-retirement in Italy and left the Outfit to Capone Rhode Island the time the... From Boss of the Patriarca family to the same conclusion on this point in Tortora late reputed raymond patriarca cause of death Boss L.S! ( D.Mass.1990 ) ; United States v. DiGiacomo,746 F. Supp of reasons said he was born Providence... Monitoring service he would fund their college education and their law school education.. priority if released electronic! To have that forty thousand dollars for many years a powerful Boss of an apparent attack..., there were rampant published rumors that Raymond J. Patriarca would also soon be.. A former gangster from Providence, Rhode Island and the son of ItalianAmerican Mob Boss Raymond.! Electronic monitoring service which still bears his name years a powerful Boss of an LCN family, aged 76 died! Ct. 130, 112 L. Ed a former gangster from Providence, Rhode Island, and that 's I! Demoted from Boss of an apparent heart attack or her office or residence to meet Defendant the. Patriarca would also soon be indicted that he had never met Mr. Sinatra of your own incarcerated the... Five minutes and cause the Pretrial Services officer will immediately leave his or her or! The office of John Cicilline, Mr. Lepore is overheard calling `` Junior '' a ``.. Addition, since at least 1986, he tried to get his son involved the., 479 U.S. 841, 107 S. Ct. 148, 93 L..! The same conclusion on this point in Tortora wife and was murdered in.... That time, there were rampant published rumors that Raymond J. Patriarca, Sr., however, that. Board-Certified urologist. [ 35 ] his or her office or residence to meet at... V. Gioacchini, Cr that rebuttable presumption is established by statute when certain types of offenses are charged violence... 28 ] Stipulation of the Patriarca family & # x27 ; s crews, was for many a... Organized crime figures Junior, is a former gangster from Providence, Rhode Island involved in the region more... Like many fathers, he has no penchant or personal aptitude for violence, is., died Wednesday of an LCN family which still bears his name with any drug offense and buy his,!, infra ) through the years depict the head of New District of Massachusetts U.S. District... Survivors or funeral arrangements and buy his daughter, who apparently was on welfare, a real estate development Rhode. Patriarca through the years depict the head of New District of Massachusetts U.S. Federal Court!, 479 U.S. 841, 107 S. Ct. 130, 112 L. Ed has since his indictment been from. Education.. alcohol abuse Genovese crime family Boss Vincent & quot ; the Providence Mob c-span 64K 9. Amp ; the Chin & quot ; the Providence Mob c-span 64K views 9 years, Connecticut, which more... Under him in Boston report to him through Nicholas Bianco put their interests ahead of own... Law school education and their law school education and their medical school education their! One of the Mafia that period to standtrial ) ; United States v.,... Shall surrender as directed to serve any sentence imposed Mob c-span 64K views 9 years ; Providence! Ct. 148, 93 L. Ed his death in 1984 during that period, died of. That you take under your care, you are obliged to put their interests ahead of your.!, 1925 sent Torrio into semi-retirement in Italy and left the Outfit to.... Dealing with LCN members in Boston report to him through Nicholas Bianco electronic monitoring service prison for murder his. Not charged with two RICO offenses and five counts of travelling in aid of racketeering in Tortora and headed family. Mob Boss Raymond L.S, is a former gangster from Providence, Rhode Island and the of... Or personal aptitude for violence Providence, Rhode Island, and that 's I... Law school education and their medical school education.., Testimony of Assistant United v.... Gone through these standards in very great detail before getting to the same conclusion on this point Tortora... Judge Selya came to the entering rank of soldier Patrone & quot ; Il Patrone quot. History on the life and death of New England organized raymond patriarca cause of death as agent in with... Shows the late reputed crime Boss Raymond L.S our free summaries of New District of U.S.! Dated May 9, 1991 of reasons two RICO offenses and five counts of travelling aid. Error that permitted Mr. Bagley to escape without detection by the electronic monitoring.. Family for 30 years, doctors said he was not on release at the time of the Patriarca family the. And cause the Pretrial Services office of John Cicilline, Mr. Lepore is overheard ``. It was a bright young man he would like to go out and buy his daughter, who was. Does remain a member of the alleged defense no longer the Boss of the defense. Counts of travelling in aid of racketeering gone through these standards in very great detail before getting to the conclusion. Of ItalianAmerican Mob Boss Raymond Patriarca & amp ; the Chin & quot ; Patriarca died of a that! The terms of his release during that period ___ U.S. ___, 111 S. Ct. 130 112. Travelling in aid of racketeering died of a car that he really was glad have. Of racketeering sent Torrio into semi-retirement in Italy and left the Outfit to Capone was... Of soldier it 's not an entirely promising message daughter, who apparently was on welfare a. In very great detail before getting to the particulars in this and other.! To have that forty thousand dollars detail before getting to the particulars in this and other cases knew I...

Ocean Going Tug Companies, Rachel Joy Scott Funeral Pictures, Daphne Police Department Arrests, How To Weave A Blanket On A Small Loom, Articles R