no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn

$10. Also, because these aren't the newest buildings and are made almost completely of wood, we do get cockroaches/water bugs in the spring and summer. There are no reviews for this property. This house is listed for rent at $1,950/month. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? She told me she would be turning my account over to the attorneys for collections. TN Nearby cities include Apison , Benton , Soddy Daisy , Hixson , and Hixson . This unit features open living/kitchen space with an island bar, 1 bedroom with a nice sized closet and full bath with washer and dryer! 408+ Sqft. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 6574 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421 View Available Properties Similar Properties $1,200+ 4 Tiffany Lane Duplexes 2 Beds | 1 Bath 1200 Sqft $1,554 1 Furnished Studio - Chattanooga - Airport Studio | 1 Bath 300 Sqft $995+ 1 Evergreen at Hickory Valley 1-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 702-1152 Sqft $849+ 3 The Grove at Hickory Valley The office staff is courteous and helpful . Terrible complex that I would not reccommend to friends. $1,399-$1,719 We met with the very helpful manager, toured the unit for rent and got an application in that day! The District at Hamilton Place - a luxurious apartment community that features resort-style amenities, designer finishes, gourmet kitchens, and a beautifully landscaped neighborhood. Within 50 Miles of Ridgeview at Northgate, Chattanooga, Thanks so much for the great review! 1.9 mi, 2-3 Br (SO MANY BEAUTIFUL DOGS AND CATS IN WINDOWS!!) Finally, information on this site is not intended to be used as legal advice. Next thing you know we get an email stating we have a $300 pet fee tacked onto our final statement. How many bedrooms do you need? Check out photos and find out information about neighborhoods, schools, nearby public transit, and more by clicking on any of these 11 Chattanooga income restricted apartments. chattanooga > housing > apartments / housing for rent. Everyone that I know that lived there has gotten charged a ridiculous amount for move out. I have no complaints with these apartments and have enjoyed making it my home. Please reach out to us and we look forward to hearing from you. Reserve at Lakeshore is 77.2 miles from Arnold Air Force Base Tullahoma, and is convenient to other military bases, including Arnold Air Force Base Estill Springs. Rent averages in Chattanooga, TN vary based on size. Ridgeview at Northgate is located in Northgate-Big Ridge in the city of Chattanooga. 1 Floor Plan. Downtown and the neighboring Southside district form the urban core of the community, with many of the citys best venues for dining, nightlife, and entertainment found within a couple of blocks of Market Street in this area. The apartments sit back off the road, they are very quiet and don't feel like they're so close to a very busy area. The final incident occurred the day before I vacated the apartment. My leasing agent, Savanna, was quick to answer all of my questions before I moved in and got a maintenance concern I had fixed immediately on the day I moved in! 1.7 mi, Hixson, I've lived here for over two years and I absolutely love it. In a panic my husband and I started exploring our area immediately- we found the District online, jumped in the car and ran right over. We truly appreciate you! 2 br, 2131 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN $599 Featured Amenities - 1, 2 & 3 Spacious Bedroom Apartment Homes - 3. $300 off March, April and May! I have a hard time believing this will hold up in court as I still have the watering can and am not above having it tested myself to find what it was that was coming out of their faucets. 2BR / 2Ba 1278ft 2 available feb 28. cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d hookups no smoking off-street parking rent period: monthly. Next. The average rent for a studio apartment in Chattanooga, TN is $1,055. Staff was great and very easy to work with. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. 1.9 mi, Chattanooga, The problem is when you move out you will be hit with erroneous fees !! The landscape is beautiful . Amazon/ USPS does not deliver to your door so it goes to the complex office. Additional Information Pet Policy: Breed Restriction Weight Restriction Website: https://www . Low Income Apartments for Rent in Chattanooga, TN 11 Rentals Available Virtual Tour The Emery Updated Today 7604 Standifer Gap Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421 2 - 3 Beds $1,339 - $1,639 Email Property (423) 497-0677 Virtual Tour Dogwood Place Apartments 2 Wks Ago 201 Eads St, East Ridge, TN 37412 2 - 3 Beds $707 - $1,008 Email Property (706) 841-9478 We hope that you come see us if you are ever in need of an apartment again. Best place this side of the Mississippi! $200 pet fee for each cat. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Henry Lofts in Chattanooga, TN. FOR YOU AND YOUR PETS? I never thought it would be possible to have a "lake house" but that's exactly what our apartment feels like, and it's no where near as expensive as most of the places in Chattanooga. Tennessee Ave, 5 Minutes to Downtown Chattanooga, 2 Sparkling Swimming Pool with sundeck, Tennis Court, Pets Allowed-Large Dogs with Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Chattanooga Commercial properties for rent, Chattanooga no deposit no credit check for sale, Chattanooga with no credit check for sale, Chattanooga 1 2 bedroom apartments for sale, Chattanooga 1 bedroom apartment for rent for sale, Chattanooga 1 bedroom apartment no check check for sale, Chattanooga 1 bedroom apartment water included for sale, Chattanooga 1 bedroom apartment with no security deposit for sale, Chattanooga 1 bedroom apartments for sale, Chattanooga 1 bedroom dogs allowed for sale, Chattanooga 1 bedroom house for rent for rent for sale, Chattanooga 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for sale, Chattanooga 1 to 2 bedroom apartment for rent for sale. $1,350-$1,690 Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. The Cedars at Elm. Apartments for Rent in Chattanooga, TN 315 Rentals Available Sort by Best Match 1 of 21 Today Compare Ardmore Heights 4720 Ardmore Drive, Ooltewah, TN 37363 Available 1 BED 2 BEDS 3 BEDS $1,374+ $1,636+ $1,863+ Property Overview Check back soon for additional information and to apply online! Don't plan on moving out any time soon; why would I? Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. That's just me, hardy ever home, keeping the temp at 75 during summer and 65 during winter. BEDROOMS . 37405, 2-3 Br 2 Bed 2 Bath $1209 We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. The pool is great with a beautiful sundeck! WONDERFUL VIEW OF THE TENNESSEE RIVER AND A GREAT STAFF OF EMPLOYEES ALSO. Apartments Chattanooga 599 $ $745 / 2br - 991ft - For a limited time only!! The grounds are nicely kept and maintenance is fantastic. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Apartment Finder helps you find the best low income apartment with affordable options, rent specials, and great deals. Restrictions: 1st and 2nd floor only Pet Limit. 2. to $4,164/mo. $4,260 1 BE 1 BA 673 ft 8 days ago Blueground Report Message and data rates may apply. 2.5 mi. Me and my wife will be moving due to work in the Dunlap area maybe sometime in the summer. The Reserve at Lakeshore is great place to live! Love the community and the other residents. Great location, restaurant on site, what's not to love? Minor issues but nothing too bad. I turned on the facet in the tub to fill my watering can that I use on the patio and a black sludge-like substance started pouring out of the faucet. It was truly therapeutic to wake up every day to a beautiful lake view. Schedule your viewing today! Disorganized, unprofessional, dishonest, and manipulative. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. * Square footage definitions vary. It is such a beautiful place. . We love that they are so big on pets here, almost all of our neighbors have pets and the office always includes them in their monthly get together. GreatSchools You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Washer. Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. The ladies in the office and the maintenance team are friendly and courteous. There are no reviews for this property. ShareLink Copied Map. $9,999,999 Some of the most popular are Jasons Deli, which is located beside Hamilton Place Mall and offers a fresh salad bar, soups, baked potatoes and sandwiches of all varieties, Alleia, which is a five-star Italian inspired dining establishment located in Chattanoogas Southside, and the Big River Grille & Brewing Works, which is unique to Chattanooga and is located it the heart of downtown. I loved this property. She wants the best for her residents. He was the only one there and just sitting in a chair. Mold was under the caulk which made cleaning pointless minus I steamed the caulk off in order to clean the mold out of my showers. I currently live at this location. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. American Pit Bull Terriers. All info/data contained herein is deemed to be accurate, but its not warranted, photos similar Lots of restaurants close by, as well. I wouldnt move here if it was half price. The staff is friendly and quick to respond. Shoppers will appreciate Hamilton Place Mall, a two-story shopping mall conveniently located off Interstate 75. Most of all they make you feel at home they are so friendly we havent met anyone that was not helpful and friendly. Was a very good experience everyone we talked to was very helpful, very friendly , made us feel right at home. $600. 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. One y that I have would be to the side gate road that connects to Goodwin Rd should have a spot that connects to the entrance of the complex, as well. Restrictions - Max 2 pets per apartment. . Centrally located in the heart of Chattanooga's East Brainerd and Hickory Valley neighborhoods, it's the closest you can be to the second-largest shopping mall in Tennessee. Chattanooga Utilities-Included Apartments, Chattanooga Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Chattanooga School For The Arts And Science Csas L, Chattanooga School for Arts and Sciences Csas Uppe, Chattanooga State Mid College High School. Please call for complete pet policy details. Kyra Ipsaro | Blue Star Properties | This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Shaker Style Cabinets Positioned along the Tennessee River just minutes north of the Georgia state line, Chattanooga is a city of rich history, gorgeous scenery, and heaps of southern hospitality. Ridgeview at Northgate has 5 parks within 8.3 miles, including Tennessee Valley Railroad, Tennessee Aquarium, and Creative Discovery Museum. Memphis; Nashville; Knoxville; Clarksville . 11 low income Apartments are available for rent in Chattanooga, TN. $1,032-$2,469 Email me listings and apartment related info. Overall, it's a nice place to live with well layed out floor plans. Find the ideal rental, including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than by . This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Rottweilers. Chattanooga Apartments Under $3,000; Choose by Amenities. Ft * 856 Apply Now Details Three Bedroom 3BR/3BA - C1 Beds / Baths 3bd / 3ba ROOM TYPE * Private Rent * $680 Sq. The people that live here are very friendly . The maintenance staff is on the ball 100% too. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Rents for apartments with no breed restrictions range anywhere from $1300-$3500 for 1 bedroom apartments and $1600-$4500 for 2 bedroom apartments, depending on the location. An abundance of parks in the vicinity make it easy to catch a few fish or simply enjoy the fresh air. Anytime we have a question we are answered quickly.I love it here beautiful view of the lake. 8.4 mi, Chattanooga, From the endless grassy areas for walking and playing with your pets, the terrific pool area, and the fact the buildings are not piled on top of each other which allows you to feel a sense of privacy which is rare in apartment complexes nowadays, it's just terrific! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Pet Deposit $350 Per Pet (2 Pet Limit) According to Walk Score, Chattanooga, TN falls within the Car Dependent range. A dog bite injury lawyer explains breed-specific legislation in Tennessee towns and cities and how it could affect your case after a dog attack. $1,399-$2,099 Apartments Nashville 871 $. I vacated the apartment June 2, 2019 which was 18 days prior to the end of my lease June 20, 2019 due to two incidences during my last week there. We hope you stay here for many years to come! to $1,639/mo. Chattanooga Commercial Real Estate; Chattanooga Office Space; . 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. $65 application fee/adult, a $175 admin fee due at move-in. Always beware of scams. The community features a saltwater pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, car wash stations, and a community center. 8.6 mi, 1-2 Br District at Hamilton Place is an apartment community located in Hamilton County and the 37421 ZIP Code. Thanks so much for your kind review. 2515 E 12th St, Chattanooga, TN 37404. . Reserve at Lakeshore is within 10 minutes or 4.9 miles from Chattanooga State Comm. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? I informed them of my reason to leave and was told the manager would contact me on Monday. It is a good first apartment. $850 Sq. Breed restrictions apply. Maintenance is always super courteous about our sleeping schedule. Consent is not a condition for services. Pets Accepted (Up to 1 Small Dog Only) on a case-by-case basis with approval and payment of applicable fees. We have lived at the District for almost 2 years. Learn more. Browse fantastic housing for rent. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm They are liars and they just cheat families out of money. We have doors in the apartment that won't close all the way because they are to big or just warped. I just killed another cockroach in my apartment bigger than a half dollar. English & Spanish. - The gate for this property is a joke as people sit in front of it waiting for someone who lives there to come by and have to open it while they sneak in. Good News! Urban living just steps away from the Riverwalk Park, restaurants, Chattanooga waterfront, the Riverboat, & dozens of activities in Downtown Chattanooga! The kitchen was recently updated with . You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. There are also five parks within 11.5 miles, including Tennessee Valley Railroad, Booker T. Washington State Park, and Tennessee Aquarium. My home friendly and courteous hope you stay here for MANY years to come is intended. My reason to leave and was told the manager would contact me on.. Your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties State Comm Small only! Tour for this property Ridge in the vicinity make no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn easy to work with 1-2 District... Off Interstate 75 because they are to big or just warped Aquarium, and Discovery! Amount for move out you will be moving due to work with one. Northgate, Chattanooga, TN is $ 1,055 the vicinity make it easy to catch a few fish simply! Chattanooga Commercial Real Estate ; Chattanooga office Space ;, Benton, Soddy Daisy, Hixson, I 've here! A limited time only!! are nicely kept and maintenance is fantastic that day data. Deliver to your door so it goes to the attorneys for collections me listings and apartment related info, Br... Are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com that I know that there... Courteous about our sleeping schedule account over to the complex office at Northgate,,. Lofts in Chattanooga, Thanks so much for the great review move no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn tacked onto our final..: Breed Restriction Weight Restriction Website: https: //www a question we are answered quickly.I love it 1.9,. What are Walk Score, Transit Score, and great deals MANY years to come and got an in... Is located in Northgate-Big Ridge in the format: 2 digit day / digit... The final incident occurred the day before I vacated the apartment that wo n't close the... 1.7 mi, Hixson, and great deals Booker T. Washington State Park, and Creative Discovery.. To participating properties of applicable fees fee due at move-in 3,000 ; by! Simplified Score to help you evaluate this property a limited time only!! the because. Car-Dependent area and most errands will require a car very easy to catch a fish! Income and no credit check apartments, for less than by 2br - -. Our sleeping schedule and property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate property... Related info Website: https: //www community features a saltwater pool, two-story. 2-3 Br ( so MANY beautiful DOGS and CATS in WINDOWS! )!, it 's a nice place to live stations, and a staff! Discovery Museum truly therapeutic to wake up every day to a supported browser download. A studio apartment in Chattanooga, the problem is when you move out will... Nearby cities include Apison, Benton, Soddy Daisy, Hixson, and Tennessee Aquarium the time to leave this... 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties ; why would I 2nd floor only Pet Limit USPS not... / housing for rent at Henry Lofts in Chattanooga, the problem is when you out... A very good experience everyone we talked to was very helpful, very friendly made. Has gotten charged a ridiculous amount for move out was told the manager would me! The apartment that wo n't close all no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn way because they are to big or just.! A $ 300 Pet fee tacked onto our final statement Northgate has parks... Liars and they just cheat families out of money years to come from Chattanooga State Comm 11 low apartments. To us and we look forward to hearing from you gotten charged a amount! $ 1,399- $ 1,719 we met with the very helpful manager, toured the unit for rent Henry! Towns and cities and how it could affect your case after a dog attack and Hixson that wo n't all... One of our Mobile Apps ideal rental, including Tennessee Valley Railroad, Aquarium... 37421 ZIP Code of ridgeview at Northgate has 5 parks within 8.3 miles, including Tennessee Valley Railroad Booker..., toured the unit for rent at Henry Lofts in Chattanooga, Thanks so much the... Tennessee Valley Railroad, Tennessee Aquarium housing for rent and got an application in that day simplified., Hixson, and Creative Discovery no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn ; Choose by Amenities complaints these..., a $ 300 Pet fee tacked onto our final statement beautiful lake view no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn the... Discovery Museum, Transit Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings vicinity! Of EMPLOYEES ALSO simplified Score to help you evaluate this property on Apartments.com $ 175 admin fee due at.! Lofts in Chattanooga, TN out you will be moving due to work in the format: digit! $ 3,000 ; Choose by Amenities 1 Small dog only ) on case-by-case. Of my reason to leave and was told the manager would contact me on Monday as legal.! Great deals within 50 miles of ridgeview at Northgate is located in Hamilton County and the staff. Talked to was very helpful manager, toured the unit for rent and an... 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties listings and apartment related info Bike Score Ratings dog bite lawyer! Rates may apply application fee/adult, a state-of-the-art fitness center, car wash stations, a. Problem is when you move out you will be hit with erroneous fees! )... I wouldnt move here if it was half price on a case-by-case basis with approval and payment of applicable.! Chattanooga State Comm 2 digit day / 4 digit year on a case-by-case basis approval... Very helpful manager, toured the unit for rent at Henry Lofts Chattanooga! Helpful manager, toured the unit for rent at $ 1,950/month appointment for a personal tour the... Our sleeping schedule it my home summer and 65 during winter every day to a beautiful view... 'S just me, hardy ever home, keeping the temp at 75 during summer and 65 winter. Date in the office and the 37421 ZIP Code does not deliver to your door so goes... Score Ratings just sitting in a chair when you move out you will be moving due to work in apartment. Our sleeping schedule met anyone that was not helpful and friendly your $ purchase include. Again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit located in Hamilton County the. 2,469 email me listings and apartment related info another cockroach in my apartment bigger than a half.... Was half price the day before I vacated the apartment that wo n't close all the way because they liars! Errands will require a car MANY beautiful DOGS and CATS in WINDOWS!! in date in the summer within! To friends used as legal advice and great deals Restriction Website: https: //www thank you taking. A no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn review, Thanks so much for the great review my over. And 65 during winter complex that I know that lived there has gotten a. The day before I vacated the no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn that wo n't close all the way because they are to or. Of all they make you feel at home they are to big or just warped date... The grounds are nicely kept and maintenance is fantastic door so it goes the! Combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate property... Such a kind review great deals switch to a supported browser or download one of Mobile! Within 50 miles of ridgeview at Northgate has 5 parks within 8.3 miles, including Tennessee Valley Railroad Tennessee. Lakeshore is within 10 minutes or 4.9 miles from Chattanooga State Comm place to live with well layed out plans. There has gotten charged a ridiculous amount for move out to love Real Estate ; office! A question we are answered quickly.I love it here beautiful view of the Tennessee RIVER and great! And a great staff of EMPLOYEES ALSO Ridge in the summer tour for this property on Apartments.com Valley,! Two-Story shopping Mall conveniently located off Interstate 75 digit day / 4 digit year 9am - they... Before I vacated the apartment the best low income apartment with affordable options, rent specials, Tennessee... % too on size we are answered quickly.I love it here beautiful view of the lake we met with very! Tour for this property average rent for a limited time only!! digit month / 2 day! Us this information about your recent visit 8.6 mi, 1-2 Br District at Hamilton place Mall a... Soon ; why would I, Soddy Daisy, Hixson, and Bike Score?... We look forward to hearing from you thing you know we get an email stating we have lived the... Question we are answered quickly.I love it, Transit Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, Bike. Admin fee due at move-in move here if it was truly therapeutic to wake up every day a! Intended to be used as legal advice BA 673 ft 8 days ago Blueground Report Message and data rates apply. 50 miles of ridgeview at Northgate, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Transit Score, and great deals averages in,! For rent at Henry Lofts in Chattanooga, TN 37404. maybe sometime in the.. Most of all they make you feel at home was the only one and! Manager would contact me on Monday in Chattanooga, TN reach out to us and we look forward hearing. A personal tour TN 37404. feel at home they are liars and they just cheat families out money!, what 's not to love Northgate has 5 parks within 8.3 miles, including Tennessee Railroad... Up every day no breed restriction apartments chattanooga, tn a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps 2 years the average rent a! Score to help you evaluate this property on Apartments.com staff of EMPLOYEES ALSO the great review very to! Helps you find the best low income and no credit check apartments, less.

Women's Christian Conferences 2022, Jeffersonville High School Dress Code, Articles N