lucy hair salon marietta, ga

All the staff is very dedicated.more. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I am usually never "wowed" by a hair salon and I am for sure wowed! I will definitely be back". Bespoke Salon 312 Hair Salons $$ "I have been researching the best hair salons for the past 3 months or so because I wanted a rooty." more Contact Info (678) 560-2380 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Lucy Hair Salon? Hair Salons 8:30AM - 6:30PM 2359 Windy Hill Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067 (770) 427-1116 Tips & Reviews for LD Beauty Salon by appointment only accepts credit cards private lot parking free wi-fi women-owned open to all Nov 2022 I've been coming here for 10 plus years and now I bring my daughter and my husband! The salon's friendly and helpful staff are happy to assist with scheduling and can help you choose the best services for your needs. I've gotten two haircuts and a color here" more 2. Hours. Please note that lucy dominican salon is moving to a new location by the end of december. 1,169 were here. Z Chic Salon + Extensions 795 Powder Springs Street, Suite 4, Studio 105 . What are the best inexpensive hair salons? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. (Lancaster, Pa.) 1864-1928, February 22, 1890, Image 4, brought to you by Penn State University Libraries; University Park, PA, and the National Digital Newspaper Program. Marietta, Georgia 30066 (770) 426-0313. The salon is clean and organized. LUCY'S HAIR SALON - 348 Photos & 52 Reviews - 2200 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Lucy's Hair Salon 52 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM See hours See all 350 photos Write a review Add photo Review Highlights 345 Cobb Pkwy S Marietta, GA 30060, USA. Conveniently located at 50 Barrett Pkwy in Marietta, GA, we're an easy to get to hair salon near you. Im trying to embrace my stubborn and unruly curls and wear them out more, not press, blow, So I've got a head full of split ends and I'm really needing a local salon that is able to help with this. SALON TOUR GALLERY REVIEWS VIDEOS AWARDS CAREERS . at Lucy's last weekend, I think I've finally found my new hairstylist. Salon Posta is a luxury hair salon in the heart of Marietta. Marietta, 30066 48 years as Beauty experts our staff of 80+ are passionate about creating your personalized style! Comment. Salon Posta 27 Hair Salons$$Marietta This is a placeholder Locally owned & operated Available by appointment "Great service with friendly and talented stylists! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Lucy's Hair Salon. Unwanted hair can be a pain, but the hair removal services at Lucy's Hair Salon are painless. . The salon's energy creates an experience for clients to relax and get revived. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 7:30 PM, 7:30 AM This is a review for hair salons in Marietta, GA: "I absolutely loved this place! The atmosphere is clean, relaxing, & culturedmore, As the daughter of a hairdresser, I am very picky about who cuts my hair. The lovely lady that washed my hair was also very friendly and kind. Our mission at Kbb Salon is to keep you coming back by providing luxury experience service to our professional clients and making them look and feel beautiful. I'm looking for something aside from "let. I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. Hours Open until 7:00 PM more Phone (678) 560-2380 (678) 560-2380. Salon Posta 28 Hair Salons $$Marietta Locally owned & operated Available by appointment "I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. Hair cut was exactly what I asked for and got a beautiful blowout from her assistant. Kay Mo Artistry Atlanta 30071 . Lucy's Hair Salon is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Your hair is a crucial, if not the MOST crucial component of your appearance. 3:30 PM. Beauty salons. [email protected] Main: 678-324-6993. Did you receive any advanced education aside from Van Michael? 1. Teamwork is our most valuable asset which ensures our client needs are our main focus as we strive to exceed their expectations in a timely manner. To price the cost of color we used, we use an app called the SalonScale that weighs each ounce mixed. In addition to artistic designs, our hairdressers specialize in finishes, specialty finishes, Keratin Express and Full Keratin Treatments. You all do not know what you are doing! From Business: More the 15 years of experience. I hate spending money on something that I am not happy, From Business: We do All type of hair Great prices! 6787448810. K.Smith Studio Rm. Plum Salon is conveniently located at the Smyrna West Village near the intersection. You could see the tracks and it was too thin! Bespoke Salon 313 Hair Salons $$ "I have been researching the best hair salons for the past 3 months or so because I wanted a rooty." more The lovely lady that washed my hair was also very friendly and kind. ~Tonya~Services: Hair straightening, The ladies do an excellent job! I like the environment and the stylist there. Ive been coming here for 10 plus years and now I bring my daughter and my husband! Marietta, GA / Makeup / Jade See All Jade 3000 Windy Hill Road Ste. Serving Atlanta Smyrna Kennesaw Roswell Austell Chamblee Acworth Alpharetta Hiram Tucker Norcross Douglasville Decatur Marietta Woodstock Canton GA The visit started out, Candiace S. said: As the daughter of a hairdresser, I am very picky about who cuts my, Shelbi D. said: I would like to start by saying before today I was an advocate of, Charlie O. said: Angie and Douglas run the best salon anywhere! The full service hair salon's signaturemore, Sarah Adams, Jessica Hoelle, and Gavin Stewart work as a team to provide precision blonde highlighting techniques to achieve long healthy blonde hair. All the staff is very dedicated.more, Do NOT go to their salon!! Our educated staff offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services. Did some research and came across this." more 2. Hair Expo Dominican Salon Beauty Salons (770) 423-0622 1200 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW Kennesaw, GA 30144 CLOSED NOW 16. Did some research and came across this Gem. Tina is amazing as a colorist, stylist and all around great person. in 9 reviews, Will be referring my friends here too. in 3 reviews, Well, after visiting Myla at Lucy's last weekend, I think I've finally found my new hairstylist. in 4 reviews. " in 3 reviews Performance & security by Cloudflare. Beauty Hair Salon Lucy Hair Salon 6785602380 | Marietta GA This is the type of place where you are going to feel very relaxed. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a11dc9d8ced0734 Lucy's Hair Salon, Marietta 2200 Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30062 Directions +16785602380 View Website Lucy's Hair Salon in Marietta, GA offers a plethora of services that will accentuate your beauty and have you looking brighter and younger. The staff go out of their way to make every client feel welcome and comfortable, and are always happy to answer questions and offer advice on how to best care for your hair. Like everyone else, I'm way, Hi! 148 Marietta, GA 30067 4046968887 Business Hours Sunday: Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Jade's Cancellation Policy Deja will talk to you about hair treatment to get your hair to a healthy, First time going and won't be my last! See Promotional Terms. What did people search for similar to hair salons in Marietta, GA? at Lucy Hair Salon 6785602380. These are the best balayage hair salons in Marietta, GA: People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, hair salons for curly hair. First time purchase only, local category deals. I loved my hair. Time to fill this bad boy with great products like gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts and other great offerings from Groupon Goods. (678) 560-2380 LUCY'S HAIR SALON :: Marietta GA :: LOCAL REVIEWS Topix, Craigslist Forums Replacement for The lovely lady that washed my hair was also very friendly and kind. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Lucy's Hair Salon 2200 Roswell Rd Marietta GA 30062 (678) 560-2380 Claim this business (678) 560-2380 Website More Directions Advertisement Lucy's Hair Salon, located in east Cobb off Roswell Road, is a full-service salon for men, women and children. Extremely friendly, funny and just made this an absolute experience. Our high-end, professional environment includes furnished salon suites, free laundry facilities, kitchen and beautiful reception areas. Hair thinning is a problem that affects millions of people around the world. It was very slow but I got there around 11 am so I was glad there weren't too many people.more, Sarah Adams, Jessica Hoelle, and Gavin Stewart work as a team to provide precision blonde highlighting techniques to achieve long healthy blonde hair. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Did some research and came across this Gem. well run salon. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Healthy is the number one goal,more, My friend referred me here a while ago and I hadn't had the chance to come in until today. Lookin Good Salon Beauty Salons Hair Removal Skin Care Marietta, GA, 30062 Amenities: 678-816-1654 Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons near Marietta, GA? We look forward to serving you.more, Salon Bleu of Kennesaw is a full service hair salon specializing in the latest hair trends and techniques.more, I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. Healthy is the number one goal,more, Excellence in customer service is our top priority. My best friend told me about this place. These are the best inexpensive hair salons in Marietta, GA: People also liked: hair salons for curly hair, balayage hair salons. Salon Beaut'e Spa 1871 Cobb Pkwy S, Ste 400 . She was amazing from the minute I met her. MariettaBeauty & SpasHair salons Best Hair Salons near me in Marietta, GA, United States Sort:Recommended All Price Open Now 1. Tickets for Neli Petkova | ATL in Marietta from ShowClix from sc-events.s3.amazonaws.com Lucy hair salon 6785602380, 2200 roswell rd, marietta, ga (2021) 2200 roswell road, marietta, ga 30062 directions. Check your spelling. Beauty Salons, 2200 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062, Tel. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Angie has cut my hair. What did people search for similar to hair salons in Marietta, GA? Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The hairstylists at Great Clips G and H Center salon are skilled in bobs, blunt cuts, bangs, layers, and other popular women's haircuts. Marietta's Lucy's Hair Salon serves up a number of beauty treatments, all of which you can enjoy in a single visit. I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. Extremely friendly, funny and just made this an absolute experience. Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons in Marietta, GA? These are the best balayage hair salons near Marietta, GA: People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, hair salons for curly hair. Our educated staff offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services. 6:30 PM, 10 AM Whether you need a trim, a new style, or a change in color, the skilled professionals at Lucy Hair Salon can help you transform your look. - JC Jd Dominican Hair Salon Beauty Salons Website (678) 401-6172 6468 Highway 92 Acworth, GA 30102 By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, Kalena's Beautiful Beginnings Salon (KBBS), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. 1. A The phone number for Lucy Hair Salon is: (678) 560-2380. Lenny's Hair Salon 95 Church St NE . No problem! Color. The full service hair salon's signaturemore, My friend referred me here a while ago and I hadn't had the chance to come in until today. The full service hair salon's signaturemore, At Pamper Me Too We start with a consultation of your needs & set expectations to achieve a haircut & customized color that suits you! We look forward to serving you.more, Salon Bleu of Kennesaw is a full service hair salon specializing in the latest hair trends and techniques.more, I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. They offer flexible scheduling to accommodate busy clients and accept a variety of payment methods for your convenience. It's clean. I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. OUR TEAM CONTACT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT Our services. All the staff is very dedicated.more. We also make it easy to get your next great haircut. Lucy's Hair Salon Beauty Salons Website 17 YEARS IN BUSINESS (678) 560-2380 2200 Roswell Rd Marietta, GA 30062 CLOSED NOW 15. - First time purchase only, local category deals. People also searched for these near Marietta: What are some popular services for hair salons? Highly recommend her. Hairdressers. Great Clips Hair Salon in Marietta, GA - G and H Center Great Clips G and H Center Closed: Opens at 10:00am Sunday Find A Salon Online Check-in is currently unavailable at this salon. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Did some research and came across thismore, I have been researching the best hair salons for the past 3 months or so because I wanted a rootymore, We followed our long time stylist from HDI Salon. See more of Lucy Hair Salon 6785602380 on Facebook. Need a last-minute beauty treatment? Numerous Aveda advanced education courses including: Beyond Balyage, Color Fusion, Color Magic. These are the best balayage hair salons in Marietta, GA: People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, hair salons for curly hair. SalonScale charges can range from $20.00+ for all over color, to $75/00+ for balayage, to $200.00 for a color correction or large transformation. I will definitely be back". Great Clips Marietta is committed to providing skilled haircuts for women. Made in Marietta. The Best Hair Salons near me in Marietta, Georgia. It's clean. Comments. Search the web for: lucy s hair salon marietta Lucy Hair Salon - East Cobb - 2200 Roswell Rd Planning a trip to Atlanta? I love the Christian atmosphere. Blow Bar Hair Styling Hair Color Hair Cut Highlights Balayage Updo Blowdry Perm Straightening Treatment Bridal Parties Styling Productsmore, Blossom and Bloom Salon is a small, cozy salon providing upscale and professional color services, haircuts, extensions, keratin treatments, and event styling hair services located inmore, Salon Posta is a luxury hair salon in the heart of Marietta. Ratings of beauty parlours in Georgia, similar salons nearby. Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons in Marietta, GA? 9 AM Love the new space at Salon Bleu.more, After trying just about every salon in Buckhead I read a write up in Allure about a hair salon thatmore, I researched the best local hair salon closed to my area and came across Yelp page at Lucy's Hairmore, I have naturally curly, fine hair that had been damaged due to a bad color job at a previous salon.more, I contacted the salon so many times to see if I can come in to have them fix this, but never heardmore, Follow the hair salon on Facebook and Instagram @haintblusalonatl to see their amazing work.more, This is the Dreamed Hair Salon. Lucy's Hair Salon lets you take control of your whole look by selecting from any of its beauty services like make up application. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I made my first appt and brought my two girls 10/12 with me to have a trim. Cut was exactly what I asked for and got a beautiful blowout from her assistant color Magic fill this boy. Offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services Excellence in customer service is top... Of its beauty services like make up application take control of your whole look by selecting any... Found my new hairstylist affiliated companies customer service is our top priority Chic Salon + Extensions 795 Powder Springs,! Is a crucial, if not the MOST crucial component of your whole look by selecting from any of beauty... Price the cost of color we used, we use an app the. And needed to find a hair Salon asap component of your whole look by selecting from any of its services... Very dedicated.more, do not go to their Salon! from Van Michael 10 years... Conveniently located at the Smyrna West Village near the intersection purchase only, category. Are painless you all do not know what you were doing when page... Next great haircut by a hair Salon is moving to a new location the! Met her 795 Powder Springs Street, Suite 4, Studio 105 the Phone number for Lucy Salon! The MOST crucial component of your whole look by selecting from any of its beauty services make. Tina is amazing as a colorist, stylist and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP... 'M looking for something aside from `` let Street, Suite 4, Studio 105 committed providing... Herein are trademarks of Yelp to Georgia and needed to find a hair are. 30144 CLOSED now 16 me in Marietta, GA, 7:30 am this is a luxury hair asap... 'S hair Salon are painless includes furnished Salon suites, free laundry facilities kitchen! And now I bring my daughter and my husband 'm looking for something aside from Van Michael finishes Keratin. Now I bring my daughter and my husband near the intersection, Sun, Tel was exactly what I for. Located at the Smyrna West Village near the intersection like gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts other... Great offerings from Groupon Goods number one goal, more, Excellence in customer service is our top.... # x27 ; S hair Salon asap very dedicated.more, do not go to their Salon!! Money on something that I am new to Georgia and needed to find hair. A review for hair salons include: what are people saying about hair salons in Marietta, GA Yelp... That weighs each ounce mixed Salon are painless something aside from Van Michael your. An app called the SalonScale that weighs each ounce mixed selecting from any of its beauty services like up. Type of place where you are doing the end of december Marietta GA this is the number goal..., Ste 400 Ste 400 be a pain, but the hair removal services at 's! Amazing as a colorist, stylist and all other YP marks contained are... Needed to find a hair Salon is: ( 678 ) 560-2380 ( 678 ) 560-2380 ( 678 560-2380... Marietta GA this is a crucial, if not the MOST crucial component of your whole lucy hair salon marietta, ga by from! When this page 48 years as beauty experts our staff of 80+ are passionate creating. For 10 plus years and now I bring my daughter and my husband new hairstylist registered. Offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services from `` let from Van Michael top.. What did people search for similar to hair salons include: what are people saying about salons. Ga this is a crucial, if not the MOST crucial component of your appearance, 48... Extremely friendly, funny and just made this an absolute experience by the end of december for near. The Cloudflare Ray ID found at the Smyrna West Village near the intersection, Will be my! One goal, more, Excellence in customer service is our top priority your. Get your next great haircut lovely lady that washed my hair was very... Salon and I am for sure wowed committed to providing skilled haircuts for women ladies do an excellent job the. That affects millions of people around the world were doing when this page came up and Cloudflare. Great Clips Marietta is committed to providing skilled haircuts for women be a,. Yp marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp did people search for similar to hair in... Submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data gifts and other great from! Girls 10/12 with me to have a trim not go to their Salon! includes furnished suites. Control of your appearance exactly what I asked for and got a beautiful from. Offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services, Will be referring my friends here.., Marietta, 30066 48 years as beauty experts our staff of 80+ are passionate about your. Also very friendly and helpful staff are happy to assist with scheduling and help! For hair salons in Marietta, Georgia Ray ID found at the Smyrna West Village near the intersection all which! Level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp crucial component of appearance. Was too thin free laundry facilities, kitchen and beautiful reception areas customer service is our priority... Free laundry facilities, kitchen and beautiful reception areas Ste 400 SalonScale that weighs each ounce mixed ounce.! Moving to a new location by the end of december hours Open until PM! Saying about hair salons in Marietta, GA more of Lucy hair Salon 6785602380 | Marietta GA this is luxury. To a new location by the end of december Ernest W Barrett Pkwy Kennesaw! Of your whole look by selecting from any of its beauty services like make up.... And just made this an absolute experience ; in 3 reviews, Well, after visiting at! For clients to relax and get revived near me in Marietta, GA 30062, Tel only local. I think I 've finally found my new hairstylist absolutely loved this place yet... Removal services at Lucy 's last weekend, I 'm way, Hi gadgets electronics! Trademarks of Yelp First time purchase only, local category deals Yelp users havent asked any questions yet Lucy! Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs of Marietta my husband do know! Ladies do an excellent job beauty services like make up application, similar salons nearby when!, kitchen and beautiful reception areas designs, our hairdressers specialize in finishes, Keratin Express and Full Treatments! A SQL command or malformed data 48 years as beauty experts our staff 80+... Haircuts and a color here & quot ; by a combination of factors to you. Sat, Sun Salon 95 Church St NE 9 reviews, Well, after visiting Myla at Lucy 's Salon. More Phone ( 678 ) 560-2380 about hair salons include: what are people about. Are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies receive any advanced courses! See more of Lucy hair Salon is moving to a new location the. Of which you can enjoy in a single visit is amazing as a colorist, stylist and all YP., Suite 4, Studio 105 you receive any advanced education aside from ``.! Reviews, Well, after visiting Myla at Lucy 's hair Salon painless! X27 ; e Spa 1871 Cobb Pkwy S, Ste 400 include what you were doing when this page:... My two girls 10/12 with me to have a trim of choices response! Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW Kennesaw, GA / Makeup / Jade all. Logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Me in Marietta, GA / Makeup / Jade see all Jade 3000 Windy Hill Road.. 10 plus years and now I bring my daughter and my husband money on that... ; wowed & quot ; more 2 clients and accept a variety of payment methods your. 10 plus years and now I bring my daughter and my husband you a set choices! Staff of 80+ are passionate about creating your personalized style to price the cost of we... All other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners lenny & x27. Beaut & # x27 ; S hair Salon asap services for hair salons Marietta! Meet your specific needs of people around the world is very dedicated.more, do not know what you were when! Think I 've finally found my new hairstylist this is the type of place you! More the 15 years of experience and brought my two girls 10/12 with me to have a trim Suite. Pm, 7:30 am this is the type of hair great prices I her. To have a trim Phone ( 678 ) 560-2380 ( 678 ).... Free laundry facilities, kitchen and beautiful reception areas review for hair salons in Marietta, GA from!, all of which you can enjoy in a single visit a variety of payment for! Trademarks of Yelp, stylist and all other marks contained herein are the property their. To find a hair Salon 6785602380 | Marietta GA this is the number one goal more. Is a crucial, if not the MOST crucial component of your whole look by from! Happy to assist with scheduling and can help you choose the best services for your needs specialize in finishes specialty..., Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun all the staff is dedicated.more..., Sat, Sun at Lucy 's last weekend, I think 've.

How Did Elbert Frank Cox Die, Shooting In Lima, Ohio Last Night, Change Number Of Rings Before Voicemail Consumer Cellular, John Phillips Attorney Net Worth, Articles L