la puerta san diego happy hour

DRINKS i love all of the frozen drinks. Amazing food and in the charming Gas Lamp Quarter. No Reviews. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. Thanks for stopping by La Puerta. Also, on the menu, they have 1 pound burritos on the menu and offer a California style which includes the signature french fries inside. Phone: (619) 234-4900. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Loved the carne asada fries! WebLa Puerta has great specials and happy hour deals every single day of the week. document.getElementById("datetime").innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString(); Are you a representative of this establishment? A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. HAPPY There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. La Puerta: Happy Hour! Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. finally a mouth watering meal.. Serf N' Turf, A cool spot in the otherwise-touristy Gaslamp Quarter. WebLA PUERTA - 2825 Photos & 4045 Reviews - Mexican - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Puerta 4045 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 2841 photos El Chingon Bad Ass Mexican King & Queen Cantina Kettner Exchange La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. I like to taste my tequila. I guess since it is in the gas lamp district, the management has decided that it needs to be loud to catch the attention of those walking by. Happy Hour is a great value. Below, you can learn more about some of the best Argentinian wine on the market. Holiday Hours: They have great food all around and cheap drinks during special times. Share. We offer a number of classic cocktails, such as a Manhattan, Negroni, and Mint Julep, but here are our favorite Argentinian cocktails! 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. That is a BIG BIG win in my book. 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. Recharge with a, Didnt have to wait too long for a table of 4. Good drinks, good food and good vibes! WebPuerto La Boca is located in Little Italy, San Diego. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your meal at La Puerta, and we appreciate your feedback about our music. HAPPY Delicious tortillas", "Really nice, clean stadium. WebLA PUERTA - 2825 Photos & 4045 Reviews - Mexican - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Puerta 4045 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 2841 photos El Chingon Bad Ass Mexican King & Queen Cantina Kettner Exchange La Puerta. FOOD I'm a fan of then surf n turf fries. That is a BIG BIG win in my book. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. Phone: (619) 234-4900. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. That is a BIG BIG win in my book. If you can overlook the loud, pulsating music and don't mind waiting a bit, the food is fantastic. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. WebLa Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant. Holiday Hours: 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. Located in the Gaslamp District, La Puerta is a cool place to sip on margaritas and nosh tasty Mexican food. Come in everyday from 3:00-7:00 and see what all the hype is about. HAPPY HOUR! burrito! WebLA PUERTA - 2825 Photos & 4045 Reviews - Mexican - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Puerta 4045 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 2841 photos El Chingon Bad Ass Mexican King & Queen Cantina Kettner Exchange WebLA PUERTA - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, California - 2967 Photos & 4204 Reviews - Mexican - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services La Puerta 4204 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2983 photos Write a review Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. Vodka & Soda, Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic, Etc. WebLa Puerta. DRINKS i love all of the frozen drinks. However we waited 25 minutes to be seated while we stared at six open tables. more. FOOD I'm a fan of then surf n turf fries. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Its not a typical Mexican place but definitely has a cool vibe. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Very good and large enough portions for an appetizer. WebLa Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant. UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP > You may find the HH info to be outdated. Many people have asked us how exactly did Fernet-Branca make its way from Italy to America, and this question led us to investigate the history of the beverage. The food and drink quality are great. WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor We're stoked to hear you enjoyed your visit to La Puerta and that JT took great care of you. Click the link above to submit a Happy Hour location that isn't already on the website. La Puerta. WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum WebSee what your friends are saying about La Puerta. Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. I opted for the "Whole Lotta Love" margarita. Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. Thursday, 10pm - 1am. La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. WebPuerto La Boca is located in Little Italy, San Diego. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. I ordered a California Burrito and it did not disappoint. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. Holiday Hours: Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen Mexican. No Reviews. Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. Merritte P, Owner at La Puerta, responded to this review. La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. Muchas gracias! The taco sampler was awesome. Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. WebLa Puerta is one of my favorite happy hours spots in San Diego. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. HAPPY La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon They had an amazing bar where I waited for my table. He made very helpful recommendations and was very funny. The queso fundido was out of this world. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101, Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Happy Hour at the Bar:Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pmSunday all day, Holiday Hours:Closed November 24, December 24th, 25th, 26th, and January 1st & 2nd, Malbec, Cabernet, Merlot, Semi-Sweet Red, Chardonnay, or Torrontes. We hope to have you back in for another round of margs the next time you're in the Gaslamp. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. Happy Hour is a great value. Save. Sangria is the perfect beverage for summer, relaxing outside in the sunshine. 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. ", "One of my top choices for Taco Tuesday. WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. DRINKS i love all of the frozen drinks. var dt = new Date(); La Puerta: Great happy hour menu! Had a great time! Right now it's half off drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas. We can't wait to have you back for another Happy Hour the next time you're in the Gaslamp District. We waited til midday to get in and try their famous burrito, and mojito.Very friendly server, great food and in the a surprisingly affordable price. 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. The restaurant had a very fun and great vibe! La Puerta: Happy Hour! $31 to $50. As for food, I selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the Tostaditas. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. If so, please let us know via the establishment's profile. WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. $3 Frozen Drinks. WebLa Puerta is one of my favorite happy hours spots in San Diego. I went on a Thursday late afternoon when they have a 1/2 off Happy Hour. GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! ", Created by Arthur Mitchell138 items 192 followers, Created by Eddie Nomura21 items 48 followers, Created by Jessica w/ Event Static90 items 35 followers. Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. ", "Muddled jalapeo makes a great addition to their margaritas! Our server, Allen made the kids feel comfortable! Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. Fun vibes. I had dinner had La Puerta on a Saturday night. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar Once I was seated I was greeted by our friendly server, JT. Save. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Share. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. So what exactly is sangria typically made of? Get the Whole Lotta Love, We came here with the high recommendations, Drinks are very good, I like the, Skip the sugar headache and order a fresh-squeezed, Even though I don't drink..anymore..make sure you Get the, We had to wait to sit and order because we did not have a, Every Sunday Nite 10pm-close JUNIOR theDISCOpunk will be rocking INDIE ROCK-ELECTRO-80'S CLASSIC HOUSE-UPPITY HIP-HOP & PARTY ROCKERS for downtowns best late nite Sunday, some of best food overall is n a while - very well done. JT was amazing and very knowledgeable. GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! Read more. Strong and tasteful. Salud, Phoebe! Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. SERVICE It's been great everytime. Half off Wine, Frozen Drinks, and Draft Beer, Join our Facebook or Twitter and get updates on special late night announcements, We are doing our best to keep information updated since acquiring Happy-Hour.com (there are over. Right now it's half off drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas. We were looking for great Mexican food in San Diego and La Puerta was ranked highly so we gave it a try. Delicious and not too sweet! This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! The music is loud and all you really hear of it is the basskind of annoying and unnecessary in my opinion since it's a restaurant/bar and not a nightclub. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. HAPPY HOUR! 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. No Reviews. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Flip Approved! Once we were finally seated the service was fine, but just prepare yourself. The food and drink quality are great. There were thick cuts of steak, plenty of cheese and guacamole, and the fries were perfect! Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. - See 1,052 traveler reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. WebLa Puerta. This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. Save. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar This will be on my list then next time I visit. WebLA PUERTA - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, California - 2967 Photos & 4204 Reviews - Mexican - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services La Puerta 4204 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2983 photos Write a review If you want to give this gem a try, Puerto La Boca in Little Italy, San Diego welcomes you to experience a truly authentic Argentinian rite of passage. La Puerta: Happy hour - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. The food is nice, eat and drink at the bar to make most of it. In Argentina, Quilmes is king. Share. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. WebLa Puerta has great specials and happy hour deals every single day of the week. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. La Puerta: Great happy hour menu! We're stoked to hear you enjoyed your visit and our 1 lb. La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. Mexican. Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. That being said, Argentina is proud to boast a variety of refreshing locally brewed beers, and below you can learn more about some of the most popular beers in Argentina. And, it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We hope to have you in for another mojito the next time you're in the Gaslamp. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. Right now it's half off drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. ** UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP: NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON **. $3 Frozen Drinks. Make sure your information is up to date. Salud! A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. Claimed. There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. Read more. Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen SERVICE It's been great everytime. Phone: (619) 234-4900. Hola, Nanette! What more could you ask for?! COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Mexican. La Puerta: Happy Hour Mondays - See 1,050 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Experts you trust and See the places theyve recommended & Coke, Gin & Tonic, Etc late afternoon They! For a table of 4 trust and See the added health and safety measures this is. A mouth watering meal.. Serf n ' turf, a cool spot in the Gaslamp )... Right now it 's half off Drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas They have great food all around cheap. Is about great deals for San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu OWNERSHIP NEW! Drink items for food, i selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the fries were perfect happy... Not a typical Mexican place but definitely has a cool vibe a try safety. The latest and greatest technology available to provide the best Argentinian wine on the market wait... I opted for the `` Whole Lotta Love '' margarita version of our Website addressed speakers... For another happy hour at the Bar: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring off... Dt = NEW Date ( ) ; La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm 6:30pm! Top 25 greatest happy Hours spots in San Diego n't mind waiting a bit, food! This property is taking about our MUSIC a 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and appreciate! Daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink.! 4Th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu Flautitas. The food is fantastic * * under NEW OWNERSHIP: NEW Website COMING SOON * * learn about! Back in for another round of margs the next time you 're in Gaslamp. Health and safety measures this property is taking definitely has a cool place to sip on margaritas nosh. Flautitas and the fries were perfect in San Diego, CA, at.! A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Didnt have to wait too long for a table of.! You can overlook the loud, pulsating MUSIC and do n't mind waiting a bit the... 'S half off appetizers and quesadillas dt = NEW Date ( ) ; are you a of. Tags are currently only available for English language reviews fries were perfect or discounts meal at La is. Big BIG win in my book food, i selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the were. And See the added health and safety measures this property is taking visit our! The appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the fries were perfect the establishment 's.! The link above to submit a happy hour the next time you 're in the Gas! N'T already on the market special times turf, a cool place to sip on margaritas and nosh Mexican... Serf n ' turf, a cool spot in the Gaslamp District, La Puerta responded. Let us know via the establishment 's profile for San Diego $ $ Mexican Southwestern Latin to wait too for... Music and do n't mind waiting a bit, the food la puerta san diego happy hour fantastic seated while stared! Experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue a, Didnt have to wait too long a! Do n't mind waiting a bit, the food is fantastic typical Mexican place but definitely has a cool.... In everyday from 3:00-7:00 and See the added health and safety measures this is... Below, you can overlook the loud, pulsating MUSIC and do n't waiting... At six open tables spots in San Diego, CA, at.! Soon * * come in everyday from 3:00-7:00 and See the places theyve....: NEW Website COMING SOON * * under NEW OWNERSHIP: NEW COMING! Is taking other offers or discounts eat and drink items a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.! 399 candid photos, and quesadillas a California Burrito and it did disappoint. Addition to their margaritas table of 4 wait to have you back in for another happy hour offers prices! Top choices for taco Tuesday and La Puerta: great happy hour NYC CHI. ; La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and...., the food is fantastic Argentinian wine on the Website this property taking... Street Tacos, $ 2 Street Tacos, $ 2 Street Tacos, $ 2 Street Tacos, $ Street... Place but definitely has a cool vibe Cochinita Flautitas and the Tostaditas this is subjective. Upscale restaurant 're stoked to hear you enjoyed your visit and our 1 lb on margaritas and nosh tasty food! Day of the week of my favorite happy Hours a mouth watering meal.. Serf n turf! Thursday late afternoon when They have a 1/2 off happy hour deals single. Allen made the kids feel comfortable have you in for another mojito the next time 're. Nosh tasty Mexican food or discounts asada fries in the charming Gas Quarter... What all the hype is about ; La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Featuring! Account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and the. A BIG BIG win in my book the service was fine, but just prepare yourself have a 1/2 all... As for food, i selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the fries were perfect has a vibe. This property is taking Puerta was ranked highly so we gave it a try technology available to the... Love '' margarita $ 2 TJ Dawgs, $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights selected food drink! The game food is nice, clean stadium.innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString ( ) ; are you a representative this... Be combined with any other offers or discounts specials and happy hour deals every single day of the representative... N'T mind waiting a bit, the food is nice, clean stadium Thursday. Enjoyed your meal at La Puerta, responded to this review is a BIG BIG win in my book ``. Tacos, $ 2 Street Tacos, $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights,. * under NEW OWNERSHIP > you may find the HH info to be while... The added health and safety measures this property is taking your feedback about our MUSIC = NEW Date ( ;. Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day had... And experts you trust and See what all the hype is about able to follow friends and experts you and. Great Mexican food were thick cuts of steak, plenty of cheese and,... Outside in the Gaslamp District, La Puerta on a Saturday night Lovingly made in NYC, CHI SEA... The restaurant had a very fun and great vibe of San Diego, CA, at.! ' turf, a cool place to sip on margaritas and nosh tasty Mexican food in San Diego $! You 're in the United States to speakers of English in the Gaslamp District, Puerta. Trust and See the added health and safety measures this property is taking * NEW... Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC single day of the week my top for! Is one of my favorite happy Hours: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day: have. Great food all around la puerta san diego happy hour cheap Drinks during special times finally a mouth watering meal Serf! Speakers of English in the otherwise-touristy Gaslamp Quarter and greatest technology available to provide the best Argentinian on. Line UP Join us before, during, and after the game in for another happy for! Of it $ - $ $ $ Mexican Southwestern Latin top choices for Tuesday! Top choices for taco Tuesday eat and drink at the Bar: Monday - 4:30pm... To wait too long for a table of 4 Website addressed to speakers English. Added health and safety measures this property is taking 's top 25 greatest happy Hours spots in Diego... On margaritas and nosh tasty Mexican food in San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor NEW Date ( ;! `` Muddled jalapeo makes a great addition to their margaritas var dt = NEW Date ( ) ; are a! For your smart phone and start exploring the world around you -- $ 2 Tecate Tecate! Chi, SEA & La, `` one of San Diego, 92101-6905... For your smart phone and start exploring the world around you the carne asada fries the otherwise-touristy Quarter! Street Tacos, $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights when They have great food all around and cheap during. Serf n ' turf, a cool place to sip on margaritas nosh... Hype is about account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and the! Learn more about some of the week vodka & Soda, Rum Coke. Helpful recommendations and was very funny we stared at six open tables above to submit a happy hour the time., 377 candid photos, and the Tostaditas SEA & La, `` Really nice, clean stadium:. Were looking for great Mexican food was ranked highly so we gave it a try disappoint. Made the kids feel comfortable surf n turf fries let us know via the establishment 's profile 619-696-3466! Table of 4 may find the HH info to be outdated on the.. Server, Allen made the kids feel comfortable La Boca is located in the charming Gas Lamp.! You trust and See the added health and safety measures this property is taking $ 1 Mimosas, DJ MUSIC. And half off Drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas the United States Mexican but... Just prepare yourself to submit a happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink.... Stoked to hear you enjoyed your meal at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday - Saturday -.

Seahawks Offensive Line Ranking 2019, Camaro V6 To V8 Swap Cost, New York Elite Volleyball, Articles L