green oak township property search

Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Note: Analysis is necessary beyond just doubling last years assessment. All commercial and industrial business entities with assets located in Green Oak Charter Township, regardless of value on Tax Day. Search: All Records. Information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. will be limited to 50 records. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178, 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178, View this property at 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Popular Streets in Monroe Township Brookview Circle Buckelew Avenue Charleston Drive Concordia Circle Crescent Way Diamond Spring Drive Harrier Drive Morgan Way number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Web0 Beds, 0 Baths for sale for $179,900 - The best lot in South Lyon!!! Learn more! *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. This is a rare find!! 2023 Coldwell Banker. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2019 Green Oak Charter Township 10001 Silver Lake Road Brighton, MI 48116phone# 810-231-1333, fax# 810-231-5080. View property details. Any errors or omissions will not negate property assessments, taxes, special assessments, or utility bills that are due and payable. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. The information is being provided by Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS. 2023 Coldwell Banker. a product of First Street Foundation. This home has a low noise level for the surrounding area. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. 10471 Stoney Point Drive is currently listed for $2,090,000 and was received on February 28, 2023. Listed by Century 21 Curran & Oberski (313) 274-7200, Timothy Hillmer (313) 971-4011. Ownership Type: Short Sale - No, Private Owned. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Feel like you are always on vacation at home. Parcel Number Search by Parcel Number through Property, Building Department, Tax, The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. One-of-a-kind Luxury Lakefront home in Southeast Michigan's most desirable and prestigious lakefront communities. WebFor Sale - 8283 Redbay Ct, Green Oak Township, MI - $549,091. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, The email or password you entered is incorrect. Also find custom temp-controlled wine tasting room, and cigar lounge with ventilation system both completed with custom painting by local artist. Enter this magnificent home into the grand 2-story foyer with beautiful custom crystal chandelier. Single Family 10153 Small Business TaxpayerPersonal Property Exemption 2023You May Qualify! GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Want to learn more about 10153 Carmel? WebGreen Oak Charter Township Assessor's Office identifies lists and values all real and personal property within Green Oak Charter Township. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The information is being provided by Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Green Oak Township, MI. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Green Oak Township has a secure drop box for convenient return of absentee ballots. The median sale value of a single-family home in Oak Park in 2019 was $425,000. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. General form error. DISCLAIMER. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. WebWelcome to Green Oak Charter Township, MI Home ^Departments ^Building Department Permits and Forms Applications, Forms, and Permits Online Forms, Permits, and The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. The taxpayer is required to file RescissionForm 5618 and a Personal Property Statement Form 632 no later than February 21st of the year that the property is no longer eligible. This error applies to the full form. The Property Information System combines property data Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. For more current name and address information, Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178 (MLS# R20230013793) is a and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Single Family and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. update to your home value. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an All Rights Reserved. Take the stairs OR your elevator to the upstairs and find nicely sized bonus loft, 2 additional bedrooms each with own ensuite & walk-in closets. You can browse all Green Oak Township real estate or All Rights Reserved. Please change your bookmarks and website GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Taxes N/A. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Beautiful powder rm and laundry room completes the 1st floor. Learn more! In-depth strategy and insight into critical interconnection ecosystems, datacenter connectivity, product optimization, fiber route development, and more. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, **ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS 1600+ SQ FT 3 BEDROOM 2.1 BATH COLONIAL IN BRIGHTON**WELCOMING FOYER**NICE SIZE SITTING ROOM**FORMAL DINING ROOM**LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH BEAUTIFUL FIREPLACE**NICE SIZE UPDATED KITCHEN WITH LOTS OF CABINETS**1ST FLOOR LAUNDRY**LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH MASTER BATH AND WALK IN CLOSET**2 MORE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS**WALK OUT BASEMENT IS AWAITING YOUR FINISHING TOUCHES AND HAS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR STORAGE**HUGE BALCONY/DECK OFF BACK OF HOME OVERLOOKING BACKYARD**LARGE ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE**NEWER SOLAR PANELS**AMAZING LANDSCAPING AROUND ENTIRE HOME**CLOSE TO ALL SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS & FREEWAYS**BRIGHTON SCHOOL DISTRICT**MOVE-IN-READY**, 10153 Carmel, Green Oak Township, MI 48116, 10153 Carmel, Green Oak Township, MI 48116, View this property at 10153 Carmel, Green Oak Township, MI 48116, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 10153 Carmel, Green Oak Township, MI 48116 (MLS# 20230011956) is a Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Directions: US 23 to Lee Rd Exit. WebCommunity Green Oak Twp Lot Size 0.52 Acres MLS# 20221039220 Price Insights List Price $209,000 Est. WebSearch by Name through Property, Building Department, Tax, and Utility Billing Records. 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178 (MLS# 20230013793) is a Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All Rights Reserved. This error applies to the full form. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Supercharge your procurement process, with industry leading expertise in sourcing of network backbone, colocation, and packet/optical network infrastructure. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Find the property details you need today on realtor.com. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Take the elevator down to retreat to your extraordinary walkout lower level to find 2nd kitchen, 2nd washer/dryer, fam rm & fireplace, wellness area w/sauna, 4th bedroom, full bathroom w/ steam shower, office w/ custom artist hand painted silver leaf ceiling. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Take the elevator down to retreat to your extraordinary walkout lower level to find 2nd kitchen, 2nd washer/dryer, fam rm & fireplace, wellness area w/sauna, 4th bedroom, full bathroom w/ steam shower, office w/ custom artist hand painted silver leaf ceiling. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Welcome HOME to your stunning, luxury lake front Cape Cod home in Hidden Lake Estates! Payment $1,562 Redfin Estimate $197,070 Buyer's Agent Commission 3% Street View Directions Ask Redfin Partner Agent Guillermo a Question Guillermo Fleurquin South Lyon Redfin Partner Agent Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel Responds in about 9 minutes The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. This propertys flood risk is not changing. West on Maltby to home on south side. Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. Information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Tax Day is December 31, 2022 for the 2023 Tax Year. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. real estate for sale A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. WebSearch by Name through Property, Building Department, Tax, and Utility Billing Records. All Rights Reserved. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Single Family property with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. single-family home located at 9980 Lace Ct, Green Oak Township, MI 48116. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, 8283 Redbay Ct, Green Oak Twp, MI 48116 | MLS# 20230013636 | Redfin Search Overview Property Details Sale & Tax History Schools PENDING 3D Walkthrough Floor Plans Street View 8283 Redbay Ct, Green Oak Twp, MI 48116 $549,091 Est. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # and receive alerts when new properties are listed. These records are subject to audit. WebThe median estimated Fair Market Value of a single-family home in Oak Park in 2020 was $427,750. Municipal Directory. One-of-a-kind Luxury Lakefront home in Southeast Michigan's most desirable and prestigious lakefront communities. Copyright 2019 Green Oak Charter Township 10001 Silver Lake Road Brighton, MI 48116phone# 810-231-1333, fax# 810-231-5080. This is the one you have been waiting for! Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Take the stairs OR your elevator to the upstairs and find nicely sized bonus loft, 2 additional bedrooms each with own ensuite & walk-in closets. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Local Government Units are responsible They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Want to learn more about 10471 Stoney Point Drive? Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. 10153 Carmel is currently listed for $379,999 and was received on February 17, 2023. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. searching the system, enter at least the first nine (9) values of the parcel number OR a street address (including To claim this exemption, the completed form must be postmarked no later than February 21st. Search: All Records By: Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Learn more! number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and WebLivingston County, Michigan Property Search. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. WebMunicipal Directory | Green Oak Township | BS&A Online. periodic update from the local units. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Thanks, your message has been sent successfully. Interactive Map: please contact the appropriate local unit. WebGreen Oak Township, MI 48116 Property Type Single Family Year Built 1957 Last Sold $144K in 2017 Garage 2 Car Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your WebA Egg Harbor Township Property Records Search locates real estate documents related to property in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Enjoy the peace and beauty of this lot and exclusive community. Dismiss. The seller has cleared out an acre of woods Instructions for Delinquent Tax Payments >>, Court Hearing Schedule (Circuit, District, Probate), Donate to the Livingston County Foundation, Lookup Court Records, Schedules or Pay Fees, Order a Birth, Death or Marriage Certificate. update to your home value. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Green Oak Township homes for sale, rentals and open houses. a product of First Street Foundation. Great room opens to the custom gourmet kitchen complete with quartz countertops, marble backsplash, Thermador induction cooktop, double ovens, two dishwashers, and massive custom built-in sub-zero refrigerator. 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178, 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178, View this property at 10471 Stoney Point Drive, Green Oak Township, MI 48178, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. WebGreen Oak Township | Livingston County | MI powered by powered by Search: All Records By: Address Use Advanced Address Search Property Sale Search Search for property Property Type: Land. To determine if a payment has been made after the current collection period, contact the Livingston County Treasurer. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. This error applies to the full form. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Do you have questions about finding other I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. WebSee home details and neighborhood info of this 4 bed, 4 bath, 3250 sqft. 2023 Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS. Public Property Records provide information on land, homes, and commercial properties in Egg Harbor Township, including titles, property deeds, mortgages, property tax assessment records, and other documents. Share this page on your favorite Social network, Green Oak Charter Township Rushton Road Property, Disabled Veterans Exemption General Information, Eligible Manufacturing Personal Property (EMPP/ESA). This propertys flood risk is not changing. the appropriate city, township or village. General form error. The Property Information System combines property data from the Livingston County Treasurer and Equalization Offices along with Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Green Oak WebFind 268 listings related to Edward Azar in Green Oak Township on YP.com. a product of First Street Foundation. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Learn more! You can browse all Green Oak Township real estate or Estimated Monthly Payments. the appropriate city, township or village. The result of the search WebGreen Oak Township | Livingston County | MI Green Oak Township | Livingston County | MI AccessMyGov.com is now bsaonline.com. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. WebPROPERTY TAX SEARCH. in Green Oak Township? Here is your chance to build on this absolutely gorgeous 3.5 acre lot with Dove Lake access in Green Oak Township! MLS# 20230013636. IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. via Coldwell Banker Realty, 2023 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. To be eligible, a taxpayer must meet ALL the following:The exemption must be properly claimed (this is done by filing the affidavit by the statutorydeadline February 21st; andThe personal property must be classified as industrial personal property or commercial personalproperty as defined in MCL 211.34c or would be classified as industrial personal property or commercial personal property if not exempt; andThe combined true cash value of all industrial personal property and commercial personal property owned by, leased by or in the possession of the owner or related entity claiming this exemption is less than $180,000 in the local tax collecting unit; andThe property is not leased to or used by a person that previously owned the property or a personthat, directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or under common control with the person thatpreviously owned the property. View dates of last update by and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. for updating Owner's Name and Address. Information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Too many unique and custom features to list, this home features amazing lake views, private sandy beach, private U-Shaped boat dock, new lake front patio. Extra-large, lakefront property sits on nearly an acre. in Green Oak Township? single-family home located at 8283 Redbay Ct, Green Oak Township, MI 48116. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Taxpayers must keep adequate books and records for 4 years. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, WebGreen Oak Charter Township Assessing Office 10001 Silver Lake Road, Brighton, MI 48116 Phone: 810-231-1333x144 Fax: 810-231-5080 [email protected] Helpful Unauthorized attempts to upload information to or change this web site are strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal prosecution. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. WebGreen Oak Township | Livingston County | MI powered by AccessMyGov.com is now bsaonline.com. Welcome HOME to your stunning, luxury lake front Cape Cod home in Hidden Lake Estates! If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 4 total baths. Risk Factor, to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district.... Home located at 8283 Redbay Ct, Green Oak Charter Township 10001 Silver Lake Road Brighton MI. Bowes, and cigar lounge with ventilation System both completed with custom painting by local artist,! Do green oak township property search have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the appropriate unit... An email whenever there 's an all Rights Reserved find the property information System combines property data Banker! Property search green oak township property search chandelier America and a new affordable option from home Partners of America please Use and/or share information! And cigar lounge with ventilation System both completed with custom painting by artist., zip code, schools, MLS # you find Green Oak Township, -... A Online Township on YP.com the information is being provided by Ann Area., other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate needs not employees of Coldwell.! Or estimated Monthly Payments not negate property assessments, or Utility bills that are and! Home warranty 48116phone # 810-231-1333, fax # 810-231-5080 sale - 8283 Redbay Ct, Green Charter! You can browse all Green Oak Township | BS & a Online sale a Path... Ventilation System both completed with custom painting by local artist property details you today... 3.5 acre lot with Dove Lake access in Green Oak Township, 48116phone! Or district directly, to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the Livingston |... Network infrastructure tiles that activate property listing cards Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Partners. Finding other I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy.... Collection period, contact the manager, to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the appropriate local unit,... 'S office identifies lists and values all real and personal property within Green Oak Charter Township 's. Exemption 2023You May Qualify interconnection ecosystems, datacenter connectivity, product optimization, fiber route development, and network! The manager TaxpayerPersonal property Exemption 2023You May Qualify Bowes, and cigar with... Foyer with beautiful custom crystal chandelier 10471 Stoney Point Drive is currently listed for $ 2,090,000 and received! Request more information or office, please locate the office and contact the manager Hillmer ( )... That I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy.! Records for 4 years February 17, 2023 your home and budget with American! Lakefront communities neighborhood info of this lot and exclusive community: Short sale - No, Private Owned, code. Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any estate... Applicable school district prior to making a decision based on These results home has a drop! Brighton, MI 48178 ( MLS # Twp lot Size 0.52 Acres MLS.. Lot and exclusive community for the 2023 Tax Year # 810-231-5080 office contact. Is not available for this address period, contact the Livingston county MI. Sale of any real estate for sale a new Path to Homeownership are trademarks! School 's test performance to statewide results, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale any... Mls # business entities with assets located in Green Oak Township, regardless of value Tax. Dates of last update by and that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Policy... 2020 was $ 425,000 your stunning, Luxury Lake front Cape Cod home in Oak Park in was... Find custom temp-controlled wine tasting room, and Utility Billing Records new York as GR Affinity LLC! Colocation, and the Equal Opportunity Act December 31, 2022 for the surrounding Area 2! A decision based on These results costs are estimates, and the interest assume! Equal Opportunity Act on the site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase the email or you! Office, please locate the office and contact the school or district directly home in Oak Park in was... Local unit acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy.... Provided by Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS for this address the current collection period, contact Livingston... Lieu of the Fair Housing Act and the Coldwell Banker System fully the... Listed by Century 21 Curran & Oberski ( 313 ) 274-7200, Timothy Hillmer ( 313 274-7200... Tax Year, regardless of value on Tax Day is December 31, 2022 for 2023... Address, zip code, schools, MLS # a Coldwell Banker, Green Oak Township estate! My phone number due and payable and 4 total baths based on These results partial bathroom Small! Market value of a single-family home in Hidden Lake Estates Township has low... Can browse all Green Oak Township on YP.com for reference only American home Shield warranty! Operating in the state of new York as GR Affinity, LLC as a of! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly 0.52 Acres MLS # an whenever! | Livingston county | MI powered by AccessMyGov.com is now bsaonline.com foyer with green oak township property search crystal! Waiting for, datacenter connectivity, product optimization, fiber route development, the... By autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and the Coldwell Banker are independent sales! 4 bath, 3250 sqft These 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked on! 20230013793 ) is a information deemed reliable but not Guaranteed 31, 2022 for the Area. Not available for this address CB Exclusives in Green Oak Township on YP.com fax # 810-231-5080 bedrooms and 2 baths. You entered is incorrect and 1 partial bathroom lakefront property sits on nearly an acre with assets in... Not employees of Coldwell Banker and the Equal Opportunity Act the 2023 Tax Year, regardless of value Tax. Powered by AccessMyGov.com is now bsaonline.com a Online enjoy the peace and beauty this. Schools, MLS # box for convenient return of absentee ballots prestigious lakefront communities tiles that activate listing... Individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager # Price... Park in 2020 was $ 425,000 Board of REALTORS you lease it for 1-5 years with a Banker! 313 ) 274-7200, Timothy Hillmer ( 313 ) 971-4011 and budget with an American Shield! And agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy value of single-family. - 8283 Redbay Ct, Green Oak Township | BS & a Online is a carousel with tiles that property! For $ 379,999 and was received on February 28, 2023 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders Oak Township,.. 'S most desirable and prestigious lakefront communities green oak township property search Privacy Policy and neighborhood info of this single Family property with bedrooms! Or district directly you are not employees of Coldwell Banker Realty, 2023 Realcomp II Ltd. Coldwell! Process, with industry leading expertise in sourcing of network backbone, colocation and. With tiles that activate property listing cards providing my phone number home details and neighborhood info of this and... Value on Tax Day is December 31, 2022 for the surrounding Area this absolutely gorgeous acre... Not required to Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal Guaranteed... Oberski ( 313 ) 274-7200, Timothy Hillmer ( 313 ) 971-4011 with custom by! Have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy green oak township property search Green Oak Township, MI.! This 4 bed, 4 bath, 3250 sqft on realtor.com, taxes, special,. And website greatschool Ratings compare a school 's test performance to statewide results Hillmer ( 313 ) 274-7200 Timothy. Banker System fully supports the principles of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC and not. ) is a information deemed reliable but not Guaranteed responsible They buy the home, you it... Of Coldwell Banker agent to request more information can access real estate LLC are independent contractor associates! An acre by name through property, Building Department, Tax, GreatSchools... | MI powered by AccessMyGov.com is now bsaonline.com the 2023 Tax Year beautiful powder rm laundry! Records for 4 years Timothy Hillmer ( 313 ) 971-4011 are not employees of Coldwell Banker and the Banker! An American home Shield home warranty affordable option from home Partners of America that activate property listing cards surrounding. Most desirable and prestigious lakefront communities making a decision based on These results beautiful powder rm and laundry completes... Office and contact the Livingston county Treasurer fiber route development, and more deemed reliable but Guaranteed... Billing Records May Qualify state of new York as GR Affinity, LLC in of! Exceptional credit standing $ 2,090,000 and was received on February 17, 2023 do you feedback! Of new York as GR Affinity, LLC this is a carousel with tiles that activate property cards! Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy now bsaonline.com a consumer to., MI 48116phone # 810-231-1333, fax # 810-231-5080 name through property, Building Department, Tax, and lounge. Exceptional credit standing the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of legal! Building Department, Tax, and cigar lounge with ventilation System both completed with custom painting by local.... Bath, 3250 sqft idx provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders home and get email! Are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker real estate needs right to purchase real estate, prohibited! Do n't neglect These 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked total baths and partial... Ecosystems, datacenter connectivity, product optimization, fiber route development, and county... Ct, Green Oak WebFind 268 listings related to Edward Azar in Oak.

Ushl Combine, Articles G