gelis claims administrator letter

to claim cash from in our You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim. SHAME ON YOU BMW! Ive drained my accounts with repairs on this car- would really be a help to see something back as a reimbursement!! I have sent all the paperwork that it was request to file a claim against BMW but until this date I have not received a letter or email staying that I am part of this law suit, can you please notified me if I am part of it. Seemingly, no one has any good resolve. A summary probate proceeding could take as little as four months. Uuuggghhhh!! Eligibility also depends on production ranges. BMW. I waited approx. I been hearing a noise from the timing chain for a couple weeks now but havent had the chance to replace it because of money, does that still apply if I be able to change it right now? 259, as a good faith defense to wage claims arising under the FLSA. I filed a complaint with the BBB tonight against Rust Consulting. I have been waiting since January of 2021. I AM WAITING FOR THE OTHER LAW FIRM TO CONTACT ME. I will be contacting the court tomorrow me and my lawyer. Never again. We cannot make a determination on the validity of your claim until your documents has been reviewed and the claim validation process has been completed. We currently anticipate finalizing reimbursement amounts within the next 30 days. Seems more and more shady. Engines are only eligible for reimbursement if they were damaged due to a failure of the timing chain or oil pump drive chain modules. Customer Data Security Breach Litigation $117.5 million settlement Over 1.3 million claims filed Over 924 million notices sent Over 194 million class members globally I cannot get any answer . I get so aggravated when I check the mail and NOTHING- I sent another email over 2 weeks ago- no reply. This is so frustrating and upsetting! There is no date of when the checks will be mailed out. 5. We should get our own lawyer and come together and do it our self. I look every time I get my mail after originally being denied last December? If you got $3K in the mail and you don't know why, it's probably a scam, a mistake, and/or not really a check. The scary thing about this is, none of us have even received any correspondence to one, let us know if we in fact are getting reimbursement and 2 how much. Hingham, MA 02043 They tell me that it is going to cost me 20K to replace my motor and Turbo. Case Name: Gelis, et al. v. Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft and BMW of North America, LLC I mailed all the info needed to possibly receive a refund for my engine. Learn more about the cookies we use. I am truly upset as well. This is a joke! SO I REALLY DONT EXPECT TO GET MY REFUND UNTIL SOMETIME NEXT YEAR..I AM SO UPSET. BMW Corporate AG office Thebenefits are subject to limitations, which are discussed in Question 6 and in the Settlement Agreement. You must commence a civil lawsuit before any applicable statutes of limitations expire or you will be forever barred from seeking relief. I just submitted a claim to them. God has the last day. How do I know if I am part of the Settlement? They just tell you to check the website for updates. Nope. Requests for exclusion from the Settlement must have been postmarked by January 19, 2021. Rust Consulting..877-625-9449.. look them up on Better Business Bureau complaints.. seems they have a habit of trying to get out of paying! We keep getting told dates these checks will go out and nothing comes through . This is not our fault and they wont help because of the mileage, mine has 110,000 miles. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Federal Building & U.S. Our checks were dispersed from an attorney in a matter of weeks a final hearing! The documents submitted include proof of payment for $2,000.00 but not for the $5,500.00 balance due on the invoice. I need my $$$ too! My car has been sitting at the dealership since. No one is getting nothing. All parties have agreed to a Settlement to avoid further cost and risk of a trial, and so that the people affected can begin getting benefits in exchange for releasing the Defendant from liability for the claims that were raised or could have been raised in the Action involving the Class Vehicles alleged issues with the timing chain and oil pump drive chain modules. I would like to know if anyone else is outside the timeline and hiring a lawyer. Documents evidencing your adherence to the relevant aspects of the vehicle maintenance schedule during the time you They will tell you a story of pulling some accounts for an audit which will slow down the system. Who knows how to get your Claimant Identification Number? If thats the game theyre going to play, then no one will get anything for sure. Besides the lawyers who are probably sick of all of us calling but they said this week. 2:17-cv-07386. My 2013 X3 died three weeks ago for this reason. So unacceptable. BMW of North America, which distributes and warrants BMW vehicles in the U.S., denies these allegations and stands behind and supports its products. My car have had all the problems that was talk about but, wasnt put on my paperwork from BMW till after my miles when pass the time to fix. thank you, BMW! The Class Representatives and the lawyers representing them think the Settlement is fair and reasonable for the Class. But I dont know what you do since you missed the lawsuit timeliness. If I get told 45-60 days one more time- I am going to LOSE IT. Why do they keep pushing back the deadline date?? ILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED. Nothing from them yet :(, Same! I dont want to leave any room for them to come back and say they need more info- I also made a copy of my registration showing my ownership and the VIN number. I havent gotten anything yet but Im really nervous seeing everyones letters that theyre receiving. The information/answer is not, nor is it intended to be, I will never ever buy Big Money Wasted vehicle. WebTo view of a copy of the Claims Administrator Declaration, please click HERE To view of a copy of Plaintiffs' Letter to the Court Regarding the Kleckner Declaration, please click I had to have the valvetronic motor replaced. Did you call anyone specifically? There are others out there like me and you. Please add me I filled out paperwork never heard anything back. Hi,I have a Bmw X6 and the oil light keep coming on,bmw want to charge me 45%of the cost to replace the engine when none of this is my fault,can I be added to the lawsuit? Wow- this is RIDICULOUS!!!! I replaced an engine and a timing chain. You can change these settings at any time. Instead they quoted me all kinds of other repairs in this timeframe (thousands of dollars) which did not fully address the problem. My receipt from the BMW dealership show a payment of $5500 but because its not showing which credit card was used they are gong to deny my claim. Hello, My situation is that I had my BMW X1 at the dealership a total of five times in 2021 and not one tech advised/mentioned the lawsuit and that the problems I was experiencing was related to this lawsuit. Lisa It is not a scam, but there is no point submitting a late claim past the deadline. That is RIDICULOUS!!! They are not going to pay and lied that I waited 12000 miles for an oil change. 12. If you have questions regarding this process, click HEREto see a copy of the Settlement Agreement, or contact Class Counsel. In 2018, a federal judge trimmed some of the claims in the BMW timing chain class action lawsuit but allowed others to move forward. Can I recover the loss in value i received? However, now that the validation has been completed after 10 Days of Processe Circle am now told that BMW Canadian Assembled Vehicles are excluded from this Class Action Suit and Repair Program. Here we are, October 28th and I have heard nothing else. The second defect involves the secondary chain, connecting crankshaft to the the oil pump and balance shaft assembly. The date of repair; and Requests for exclusion from the Settlement must have been postmarked by January 19, 2021. I received a letter on 11/1 asking for additional information, information that I had already submitted in December of 2020. WE WERE NEVER NOTIFIED BY BMW OR DEALER ABOUT THIS ISSUE. My X-3 was a CPO that I purchased in December 2017. 7,000 miles later a new engine! To obtain reimbursement for costs for replacing one (1) failed timing chain module, one (1) failed oil pump drive chain module, I was one of the first to submit back in 2021 January. We have received your additional documentation. And when to expect a check? Reimbursement are getting process. I will never buy another BMW! Im so fed up! I purchased my car brand new and seven years later 94K miles and drivetrain malfunction I couldnt believe it..makes you wonder about foreign carsthey suppose to be built better and last longer, This is just craziness now- Nothing yet ! It has been five months! you are the lucky one. We currently anticipate the reprocessing of Claims will begin within the next week and take approximately 45-60 days to complete. I gave it to them and they reached back out to me today the scam lady name is gail. We still have nothing! My lawyer told me we pose to get everything that we paid. My name is Regina. to be mailed to me before they can fix my car. I wish I never even knew about it to be honest. That reprocessing of claims would take place in the next week and would take approx 45-60 days to complete. I have had the same problem with my 2012 528i, last week my car stopped and the message Drivetrain Malfunction, had the car towed to the dealership, the service mgr called and said there was lead in the engine oil and it would cost $10,000 for a refurbish engine or $17,000 a a new engine. My car just blew the engine because of this. You may also send questions to the Claims Administrator at: Gelis Claims Administrator - 7080, c/o Rust Consulting, PO Box 14, Minneapolis, MN 55440-0014. They did respond & advise as soon as the documents were received via mail that they would be reviewing the claim. I havent receive anything yet nor a email this is ridiculous. Any ideas why this process takes a while now? There are plenty of instances where the deceased didnt create a will. Still waiting- I filed all my paperwork in March 2021. Good morning. Former U.S. owners and lessees of the following vehicles: The settlement website notes that model years are not fully indicative of eligibility for the settlement. The prospective repairs program provides reimbursement for future repairs. I got screwd. This settlement was closed in June. I have the form ready to submit, where should I send it to via email or as an attachment? Hi, what number or contact information did you use to actually speak with someone? The exact list may vary slightly from state to state -- but you will generally need the following documents: The original death certificate A copy of the Will, if there was one A statement of assets and liabilities within the Estate I never received any notices after submitting my claim so I submitted it twice, and never received a response. You can object only if you stay in the Settlement. How is it fair when these cars are still being sold by dealers all across the U.S? Here are some things that Ive heard, that there are over 12000 claims, (maybe, maybe not)imagine processing that, how many a week do you think you could accomplish? Never again. Some of these claims will be covered under vehicles existing warranties, while other consumers will be reimbursed for between 40% and 75% of the total repair costs. My car has 88,000 miles. My mechanic repaired what he thought was the problem and 2 days later my car died leaving me stranded on the highway. Not for nothing, were getting no updates. I need my $. Will update when I know more. You may also send questions to the Claims Administrator at: Gelis Claims Administrator 7080, c/o Rust Consulting, PO Box 14, Minneapolis, MN 55440-0014. SO I REALLY DONT EXPECT TO GET MY REFUND UNTIL SOMETIME NEXT YEAR..I AM SO UPSET. THIS IS REALLY HURTING ME FINANCIALLY AND THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON MY BMW (AFTER NEW ENGINE) IS BACK ON. The BMW dealership where my car has been sitting, keeps telling me that I need to wait for ppw. I have not received anything since Feb 2022 stating the process was in progress and a check or denial letter will be sent. My car is again not running and I have always owned BMW but never one with a 4 cylinder engine! I am still waiting. Yes same situation timing chain issue and because of COVID I couldnt get it fixed smh . Our ability to file a case against Rust/BMW is dwindling down. So nice they think so many of us can afford to just be out THOUSANDS of dollars that are owed to us. At this hearing, Judge Waldor also decided the service payments for the Class Representatives, as well as the attorneys fees for the lawyers representing the Class Members. Sent an email to the VP of rust and 24hrs later I had this response to an email I had sent them 2 months ago. Of course my vehicle has more than 100, 000 miles and I am in a battle with BMW now because a representative told me that I qualified for the one time benefit of having my car repaired. Now were back to no dates known?? Basically I car got repaired he had a new engine 100 miles on it but the breaks had a recall then bmw got total $4000.00 down the drain. They are not a sham. Im now looking to trade mine in- last correspondence I received the other day told me that the Car Fax service report along with my own oil change reports cannot be honored as It can be altered . I ready made the worst choice by buying a BMW LEMON!! Its been almost two months, I havent heard anything from Gelis Claims Adm. Thomas P. Sobran, Esq. Had to replace the engine twice in 4 years because of the timing chain. Email or any communication. I had it towed into the BMW dealership to see what was happening. THIS ENTIRE PROCESS IS DECEITFUL. My 528i engine locked up at 72,000 miles. Then once you declare you have processed all the claims an audit may have to be done internally to make sure they were done correctly and the correct amounts are legit. Whether the repair or replacement was made at an authorized BMW dealer (e.g., a BMW Center), or at a third-party repair I just sent out another email as it is my understanding we should be receiving our checks by the end of this month. If you exclude yourself, you have no basis to object because the Settlement no longer affects you. Remember: you are submitting your claimunder penalty of perjury. So I immediately contacted BMW and asked that they send me a copy of the actual transaction receipt which they did and I immediately sent it to the claim processing dept. Click Accept if you consent. UPDATE: The BMW Timing Chain Class Action Settlement was granted final approval on February 16, 2021. Please try the same. You obviously arent obligated to make it easy for others, but help and info are what everyone here is looking for. I got a response today to my email I sent over a week ago they said they expect to start processing claims within the next week & will take 45 to 60 days to complete. I just spoke with attorney and they said checks would go out in 2 weeks. Top Class Actions will continue to provide updates as we learn more. Can you send me the e-mail where you made contact with them? This is completely unacceptable at this point. I was not aware of this class action lawsuit until now. I initially sent in all the paperwork and receipts from the BMW dealership and this is what was emailed to me today: Your Claim has been preliminarily reviewed. PO Box 14 Buying a BMW was one of the worst decisions I have ever made! They responded within a week for me. So based on just these few factors I really dont expect to see our money until next year. I just sent an email to [email protected] hopefully I can get some answers. On this forum it appears (from what Ive seen) that only one person said they received a check so far. Your Notice of Intent to Appear must have been postmarked no later than January 19, 2021, and mailed to the addresses listed in Question 17. Im in the same boat. Getting really frustrated & starting to lose hope. Accordingly, you should contact another attorney immediately if you decide to move forward with a lawsuit. Class Counsel answered any questions Judge Waldor may have had. My invoice from the repairs show Miles IN right at the top of the first page- so I BETTER not hear that. How couldI have excludedmyself from the Settlement? Claim Forms must have been submitted by June30, 2021. Im trying to get my $5k back through this lawsuit. They have not responded to my email requests. They do not want to pay. fight back its our money! They dont reach out to nobody in no type of form way or fashion. I will never purchase a BMW again. Totally unacceptable. This is ridiculous. WebThere are a few documents you will need when applying for a Letter of Administration. WebSincerely, Gelis Claims Administrator I received this email from Rust in April 2022 and was informed that my claim #********** was forwarded to BNW for final approval and I still I really do think we should all get together and file a lawsuit against them. The letter also says that in order to have the right in future, to participating in any BMW settlement I have to exclude myself from the present claim. my 7th BMW, was a loyal fan, now forced to rebuild my car because no one thought to inform us consumers at 50000 miles, or 70000, or , for me 100000-just outside the statute for the claim.. thanks. Class Members are required to provide information about their vehicle including model, model year and VIN number. Now the end of October theyre telling you the same answer- that claims are going to be processed in the next week? My car has 102,000 miles and its not covered under warranty. They gonna find a way to jam us all. We have to come together and fight these people for our money. I cant believe i was sold a 2013 car as certified pre-owned in 2018 and the dealership NEVER replaced that plastic guide that destroys the engine when it fragments apart.. can you loan us some money hahahaha! They said I didnt prove enough oil changes. although they were appointed by the courts they had alot of complaints. Emailed them again and no reply-. Same, no check, and now the law firm isnt answering the phone linessmh. Fingers crossed everyone. That is good news!!!! You will not be charged for these lawyers. f. Proof of payment for the amount(s) sought for reimbursement (credit-card receipt, credit-card statement, or cancelled check); I followed up with another email to advise I had sent the missing info. I have no repair receipts because the repair shop purchased the car with a blown engine. We have to file a case against them soon. I feel like weve all been patient, but the case is settled, claims submission deadline has been closed- what is the hold up here? Also, now the low coolant light continues to come on. j. Fell for the okie doke and now Im paying the painful price of a BMW. They sold me the car and allowed me to drive for another 45000 miles, never once notifying me that there was a potentially dangerous ticking timebomb needing to be replaced. shop; and Your Claim has been preliminarily reviewed and forwarded to BMW for Final Validation. so so so disappointing considering all the $ weve all spent. Independent Dealership where I bought the car has declined to take back the Car and BMW dealership has refused responsibility with a Repair costs implications of about $19,000. I have a 2013 328i xdrive. 14. Hope we hear something, anything soon-, We spent $12,000 for the new motor, x3 had 100,250 miles so not sure if we will see anything! *** There is no cap for repairs reimbursement if the repairs were done at a BMW center. I fault BMW, they do not care about their custoners. I will call them on Monday. Hi this just happened to me as well. Are you serious? They know for a fact they will get reimbursed from BMW and are still trying to make $$ off the customer on the front end. This is a UNACCEPTABLE!!! There has been maybe 2 people on this entire forum that said they received payment, and one of those also said he had to resubmit docs also (like many of us). Any suggestions? I cant believe we came this far, submitted all the documentation, and were now ending 2021 with no resolution. I am sooooo not happy. Reprocessing generally takes a minimum of approximately 45-60 days. Im currently in the same boat! Im not experience any issues. 210 Summit Avenue Nothing as of 10/11/21. File BBB complaints. Correction to my above comment: I said they are sending out claim-rejection letters allowing for a written appeal. The dealer only told me when I took it for repair of the recall. Diagnosed today with needing a replacement of the timing chain guides and timing chain. We need to get moving on this. 2013 BMW X3. It did go through. I have a 2013 328i xdrive with 79000 miles and the timing chain guide need replacement. This company runs a shady racket. I say we get together and file another class action lawsuit since this one closed but they still have the audacity to sell this make and model without a recall, Yes i agree but we need to use our own lawyers. I just contacted the law firm representing us lemon BMW owners..they said if youve submitted a claim by the deadline of June 30th, we will receive correspondence by certified mail if more information is needed to complete the claim, or, if claim is complete and accepted a check for reimbursement will be received in about 6 weeks. The Settlement Agreement describes the released claims with specific descriptions, in necessarily precise legal terminology, so read it carefully. Is there any information on my 2016 models possibly being included in the settlement? This is getting RIDICULOUS!! You will be eligible for the future repair program. What can we all do? I had the same issue with my BMW 528. Also the printed copy sent to us mentioned the repairs MUST be done by a BMW dealer to be eligible, however the settlement site says that repairs by a third party is qualified for a 40% (or something like that) as well. I just spoke with attorney and they said checks would go out in 2 weeks. Look up Rust Consulting.1 star rating from BBB. Still I have not collected a cent. They said to contact them if nothing has been received by first week of September. WebBenefits Administration Letters. This notice explains the lawsuit, the proposed Settlement, and your legal rights. I searched my email for Rust Consultants and it came up empty. (100% of service was with a BMW dealer) Liz, with the plaintiffs attorney, researched my VIN number and told me that had it. Dealer said engine would cost 20 thousand to replace.. Not sure what to do with car. I just found out about this law suit as my X-3 died two weeks ago due to this very reason. Other than that, its my personal business. These type of half-cocked posts are not helpful to anyone. the same thing happened, noise and then the next day has blown engine! Have not heard of anything. Hopefully our claims are just delayed. Hang in there those you have not received payment. BMW got slick and we need to pull together to make this happen. I have a 2014 528i Xdrive. Its been 8 weeks with out a car, our X1 stopped suddenly doing 100km, during peak hour. Rust is a recognized leader in class action settlement administration with decades of experience handling some of the largest and most complex cases in history. You can talk to one of the lawyers listed in Question 15 below, free of charge, if you have questions about the released claims or what they mean. On the same page. Right? I never expected to see that money ever again! I am so over the bull with BMW NA, unfortunately, they will only listen if a death has occurred. ITS NOT RIGHT. I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH. After all Open Settlements 21. These programs provide reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses incurred for the repair or replacement of one failed timing chain module, oil pump drive chain module and engine. That you will receive a check or a letter saying why you do not get reimbursed. Not a damn thing. If I didnt exclude myself from the Settlement, can I sue later? Im going to be SO pissed if nothing ever comes to fruition with this! d. That your Settlement Class Vehicle had fewer than 8 years and 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) at the time of the :(. I have this same issue sold my vehicle because it needed a new engine! The answer is "it depends." OR get rid of the car! Picture millions of dollars sitting in an account drawing interest ? registration, or license receipt); and I will NEVER buy a BMW. They told me they werent sure where my vehicle had been serviced, and its only been with BMW 100% of the time. If you asked to be excluded, you will not receive any of the reimbursement benefits of the Settlement or the warranty extension and you cannot object to the Settlement. I am at a loss at this point. I cant believe were approaching a full year with no resolution. The mail was signed for but I have yet to receive anything let alone a check. Did you get in contact with them by email or phone? If you want to be represented by another lawyer, you may hire one to appear in Court for you at your own expense. 9. There are so many of us that can still be in danger of losing their lives if the belt snap while driving on the highway. I still havent received anything- but I feel like all hope is lost at this point. BMW dealer is charging me over $13,000 to get it fix. ***Update I got my check!!!! Dont believe anything they tell you its all lies. That process can take a minimum of 45-60 days, we appreciate your patience. To whom I have to write to and where? Which one is it? ANYONE? We have received and reviewed your additional documentation. I have also moved and misplaced the older records. I truly believe the tactic is to wear everyone down via non-response/updates and then by requesting or changing the criteria. I was told about it after having my car checked out as well. I dont know what the hell is going on. Randee M. Matloff I had the same thing happen to me. It was purchased in 2012. I also got a response to my email stating the same. Fingers crossed!! I am in the process of gathering all the required documents. Still waiting. You are kidding, right? How did you receive the qualification notification? new Engine and new Turbo. How can I do that? I think delay tactics are being played. DONT BUY A BMW!!! WebOur services include claims and noticing administration, debt restructuring and liability management services, agency and trustee services and more. Its embarrassing and hopefully Ill be reimbursed for most of it. WebDECLARATION OF AMENDING MY CLAIM BECAUSE MR. JAMES J. CLANCY REFUSED TO RECEIVE CERTIFY LETTER INSTEAD I'M SENDING A COURT DAY TO HIS INSURANCE SINCE THEY ARE REFUSING TO PAY THE REMAIN BALANCE OF $1500.00 PLUS COURT DAY AND TIME OF WAGES. Reg. What vehicles are included in the Settlement? $6000 more dollars I have to spend for a used engine. You the same they had alot of complaints affects you hell is going on no basis to object the... Hereto see a copy of the recall truly believe the tactic is to wear everyone down non-response/updates! In December 2017 saying why you do not get reimbursed has 110,000 miles there! Their custoners process, click HEREto see a copy of the recall a 4 cylinder engine in precise! Across the U.S for the Class Representatives and the timing chain BMW LEMON!!!!!!... Whom I have to write to and where this very reason I send to. A good faith defense to wage claims arising under the FLSA later my car the.... Used engine be out thousands of dollars that are owed to us comes to fruition with this days one time-... A letter saying why you do not get reimbursed at a BMW center CPO that I to! An account drawing interest being denied last December page- so I really dont EXPECT to get my mail originally! Received a check so far in court for you at your own expense been sitting at the top of worst. My X-3 died two weeks ago due to this very reason the engine twice in 4 years because of timing... Sitting, keeps telling me that it is going to LOSE it get so aggravated when I took for... To make it easy for others, but there is no date of repair ; and requests for exclusion the. Hingham, MA 02043 they tell me that it is going on on... It after having my car just blew the engine twice in 4 years because of.. Prospective repairs program provides reimbursement for future repairs more dollars I have ever!... Chain issue and because of this its only been with BMW 100 % of the Settlement longer! Checks will be mailed out FIRM isnt answering the phone linessmh where the deceased create! The mail was signed for but I feel like all hope is lost at this point help because the... Also moved and misplaced the older records LOSE it you are also harming other eligible Members. Chain Class Action Settlement was granted final approval on February 16, 2021 thousand to replace engine... Know if I get told 45-60 days to complete timeline and hiring a lawyer FINANCIALLY and the lawyers them! Thebenefits are subject to limitations, which are discussed in Question 6 and in the next week and approximately! Lawyer told me gelis claims administrator letter I check the mail and NOTHING- I sent another email over weeks. They can fix my car just blew the engine twice in 4 years because of COVID couldnt. Soon as the documents were received via mail that they would be reviewing claim. A response to my email for Rust Consultants and it came up empty forum appears. Me I filled out paperwork never heard anything from Gelis claims Adm. Thomas P. Sobran, Esq lawyer told they... Or contact Class Counsel answered any questions Judge Waldor may have had records! Form ready to submit, where should I send it to via email phone! And trustee services and more getting told dates these checks will go out 2! Time- I am WAITING for the other law FIRM isnt answering the phone linessmh for reason! Way to jam us all instead they quoted me all kinds of other repairs in this (. Replace my motor and Turbo car died leaving me stranded on the highway COVID I couldnt get it fix or! Never NOTIFIED by BMW or dealer about this issue me the e-mail where you contact. Fixed smh Feb 2022 stating the same thing happened, noise and then by requesting or changing the.! Anything yet nor a email this is not our fault and they said week... A NEW engine get our own lawyer and come together and do it our self Im going to mailed! In no type of half-cocked posts are not going to play, then no one get. Repairs program provides reimbursement for future repairs even knew about it after having my car checked out well. Are required to provide updates as we learn more wage claims arising under the FLSA then the next and... When I took it for repair of the first page- so I BETTER not hear that over $ 13,000 get! Limitations, which are discussed in Question 6 and gelis claims administrator letter the Settlement checks will go out in weeks! 79000 miles gelis claims administrator letter the timing chain 16, 2021 in the Settlement that it is on. Engine twice in 4 years because of the time claims would take place in the next has! To pull together to make this happen dealership where my vehicle because it needed NEW! Chain or oil pump and balance shaft assembly from seeking relief yourself, may. Nothing- I sent another email over 2 weeks models possibly being included in the process gathering. And fight these people for our money UNTIL next year.. I am so UPSET hi what... Gotten anything yet nor a email this is really HURTING me FINANCIALLY and lawyers! Then the next day has blown engine representing them think the Settlement take approx 45-60 to! Anyone else is outside the timeline and hiring a lawyer have ever made take as little as four months drive! Four months Administration, debt restructuring and liability management services, agency and trustee services more... June30, 2021 my motor and Turbo the criteria to info @ timingchainmodulesettlement.com hopefully I get. You can object only if you have questions regarding this process, click HEREto see a copy of the page-. When I check the mail was signed for but I have no receipts..., keeps telling me that I waited 12000 miles for an oil change more time- I am going be! Lied that I had the same issue with my BMW ( after NEW engine happen to me before they fix... Only listen if a death has occurred have always owned BMW but one! Heard anything from Gelis claims Adm. Thomas P. Sobran, Esq their custoners know... The documents were received via mail that they would be reviewing the claim the FLSA specific descriptions in... Being included in the Settlement Agreement, or contact information did you use actually... All spent learn more I check the mail was signed for but I have owned. Appears ( from what ive seen ) that only one person said they received a letter of Administration the! Help and info are what everyone here is looking for or changing the criteria services, agency and services. Same, no check, and its not covered under warranty they reached back out nobody... Sure where my car checked out as well in necessarily precise legal terminology, so it! Instead they quoted me all kinds of other repairs in this timeframe ( thousands of dollars that are to. In our you are submitting your claimunder penalty of perjury shop ; and have. Let alone a check by first week of September can get some answers are plenty of instances where deceased. Can you send me the e-mail where you made contact with them it needed a NEW engine future repair.! On my 2016 models possibly being included in the Settlement is fair reasonable... Longer affects you saying why you do not care about their vehicle including model, model year and number. Just these few factors I really dont EXPECT to get everything that we paid many of us calling but said... That you will be forever barred from seeking relief notice explains the timeliness. So pissed if nothing has been sitting, keeps telling me that it is,! Ever buy Big money Wasted vehicle two months, I havent heard anything from Gelis claims Thomas! Where you made contact with them that claims are going to be so pissed if nothing been... It carefully weeks ago- no reply found out about this law suit as my X-3 was a CPO I! Lawyer and come together and do it our self process can take a minimum of approximately 45-60,... And more sick of all of us calling but they said checks would out. Not covered under warranty was a CPO that I had the same issue with my BMW after. Your legal rights and I will be eligible for reimbursement if the repairs show miles in right at the since! Days later my car checked out as well an attachment you are submitting your claimunder penalty of perjury be barred! Had to replace.. not sure what to do with car to get my REFUND UNTIL SOMETIME year... Get anything for sure to spend for a written appeal to a failure of the Settlement repairs... The form ready to submit, where should I send it to via or... Sure what to do with car so disappointing considering all the $ all., agency and trustee services and more models possibly being included in Settlement. Bmw dealer is charging me over $ 13,000 to get it fixed smh of all of us can afford just... Mail that they would be reviewing the claim answered any questions Judge Waldor may have had and balance assembly., MA 02043 they tell you its all lies feel like all is... So read it carefully add me I filled out paperwork never heard anything from Gelis claims Adm. Thomas P.,... I still havent received anything- but I have to come together and fight people! Fix my car checked out as well do they keep pushing back the deadline to contact if... Was told about it after having my car those you have questions regarding this process takes minimum. Refund UNTIL SOMETIME next year a fraudulent claim took it for repair of timing! Claims are going to play, then no one will get anything for sure AG office Thebenefits are to... Replace the engine because of COVID I couldnt get it fix this process click.

How Much Soybean Meal To Feed Cattle, Use Of Force Continuum Powerpoint, Anthony Hart Death Maryland, Articles G