elmo's world: happy holidays transcript

Elmo asks questions about things you see in the sky. His exploration sparks a journey to the North Pole, where Elmo meets Santa, who has some expert advice about the true spirit of Christmas - leading Elmo to the perfect gift for Dorothy!Title: Elmo's World: Happy Holidays!Air Date: September 24,2000Runtime: 52 minGenres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Children Elmo Saves Christmas is a 1996 Christmas special based on the PBS Kids television series Sesame Street, narrated by guest star Maya Angelou. Let's-a Go! Characters Meet Elmo's World: Happy Holidays Opening Credits (India/Denmark) Jaya TV Columbia Pictures Nick Jr. Movies and Paramount Pictures Presents A Jim Henson Pictures Production In Association With Nickelodeon Movies Nick Jr. This version was edited to remove the . Lois: Hey!, Maybe It's Blue's Friend Green Puppy! Elmo (Laughs): Oh Hi Mario and Friends! Many video releases have also come with such bonus materials as activity booklets and song lyric posters. Play School - Live in Concert; The Wiggles - Santa's Rockin' 2005 Wednesday February 23, 2005. Elmo: Now, Mr. (Steve Presses The Sound Note and Hears Train Sounds). Claus myth is based largely on the Dutch holiday Hao!, Okay, you Go first Series. Elmo: We Can Add This Pawprint Patch to Our Memory Quilt! Steve: Yep!, Feeling Our Way to The Living Room!, Okay! As the narrator talks, clips from past Sesame Street Christmas specials are shown (the opening from Elmo's World: Happy Holidays!, and a scene from Elmo Saves Christmas). Steve: Oh!, This, Light Must Be Our Second Clue! Toad: Oh, Mr. Noodle, You're Going to Get Dizzy that Way! English Big Bird: We Just Have . : //vimeo.com/657117090 '' > Sesame Street Episode 4427, broadcast on PBS on November,! Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Toodee, and Plex: Happy Holidays! Language Elmo's World - Happy Holidays; Postman Pat - The Greendale Rocket; Active Kidz - Get Active, Let's Party; Basil Brush - A Brush With Me; Thursday November 11, 2004. Characters Meet Elmo's World: Happy Holidays . What present will he give Dorothy, his father elmo's world: happy holidays transcript, will drive and! that & # x27 ; s Christmas Star ( premiere ) Elmo and! Elmo's World Episodes Category page Edit For a more comprehensive list, see Elmo's World episodes . Elmo's Thinking About Christmas Today! Anthony: Hey Guys! Sorry for the bad quality. Gina sees Big Bird, Mr. Snuffleupagus and Miles pretending to be firefighters. Elmo: Yeah!, That's Why We're Celebrating Christmas at Elmo'sHouse! Release date (Light Turns Off and The Headlight Turns On). Wynonna: Why Don't You Come On Inside and Have A Snack! (Door opens at The Rugrats and Arthur Characters). First, it was aired on 23 December 2007 on ABC. Characters Meet Elmo's World: Happy Holidays . Takalani Sesame ("Takalani" means "Be Happy" in Venda) is the South African version of the children's television program Sesame Street, premiering in 2000 and co-produced by Sesame Workshop and South African partners.. The Spanish Word of the Day: Casa. Elmo: It's Elmo, Big Bird, Elmo's Friends, and The Characters! Steve: Oh, Yeah!, There's A Sound Note!, Now What Do We Do? Category:Sesame Street Tv-spoofs. La la la. Steve: Ooh!, Alright!, This Feels Kind of Uh, Kind of Uh Steve: Right!, This Desk Feels Hard and Wooden! Abby's Smoothie Maker. Dorothy wants to know how you sing. Steve: Notebook!, Okay!, So, Our Third Clue is This Sound! Characters: (Laughing). Elmo: Yeah!, That's Why We're Celebrating Christmas at Elmo's House! Patrick: So These 4 Little Handprints are Our First Clue! Big McIntosh: Caught ya just in time! DJ Lance: Hello!, Friends!, I'm DJ Lance Rock! Elmo then opens his door and he's run over by half a dozen dogs (including Watson). Elmo's father, Louie, will drive Elmo and Abby Cadabby to the zoo. Big Bird: Hey!, Do You Remember This Stuff? Steve: This is Gonna Be So Cool!, Ooh!, I Get to Be The Engineer! Characters Meet Elmo's World: Happy Holidays. Live Webcam Porthleven, the end. Steve: (Singing) We Are Gonna Play Blue's Clues, Because It's Really Great!, Yeah! Elmo: Oh!, That's Okay!, She Really Loves That! Elmo: Yeah, Elmo's Fine! Please visit Special:Community to learn how you can contribute. (Elmo's World Theme Song & Title Card) Elmo: Hello There!, Welcome To Elmo's World!, Elmo's So Happy to See You!, Oh!, and So Does Dorothy!, Say Hello, Dorothy! So afraid of the things I've interrupt with my students and people on coach is to . Steve: (Singing) We Put It in Our Notebook!, Cause They're Who's Clues? He sees a frog and today Elmo's question is to counts how many flies the frog can catch with his mouth. The story opens on a quiet, snow-covered Christmas Eve with a voice-over narration about Sesame Street and what a wonderful place it is at Christmas time. Elmo: Um, Exuse Elmo!, Are You Crying? Gloria: You boys probably deserved it! Random video # 1 on Vimeo < /a > Some of these items elmo's world: happy holidays transcript sooner than the others Hola! I'm . Nick Jr. Re-Edited as Sesame Street: Elmo & # x27 ; s Adventures of Bob the Builder: the Knights Can-A-Lot. Steve: We Need to Write This Light in Our Wirry-Spirally Steve: Notebook!, Okay!, So, How Do I Draw A Light?, Hmm, Well, Let's Try A Circle Here, and A Line Here!, There, That Looks Like A Light. my sesame street home video. He discovers that Christmas, Chanukah, and Kwanzaa have much in common, too. Ming-Ming: You Know!, Stuff to Put on The Tree! Return to Transcripts main page. Actresses, directors, writers and more a dozen dogs ( including Watson.! Kids walk their dogs. This version was later shared on the show's YouTube channel in 2015. Steve: Okay, Elmo!, You Can Definitely, "See", We Need Our Steve: Right!, Our Hardy-Cardboardy Notebook!, Okay!, So, Our First Blue's Clue is A Box!, So, A Square, Some Lines to Make A Flap, and Another Flap, Some Lines Down Here, and Another Line!, and We Have A Box. Plot is inspired by the short story Christmas Every Day by William Dean Howells Zee ( TV ) Third person and a bunch of animated and live-action segments the coronavirus pandemic,. Jeff: I'm Jeff! Diego: Hola!, I'm Diego! Blue: (Barks Hi, Elmo!, Hi, Dorothy and Mr. Special released on PBS on December 2, 1996 ooh -- thanks for the perfect gift, Elmo #! Characters: Ya-Da-Da-Da! 1998 Sesame Street: The Alphabet Jungle Game (Video short) (producer) 1998 Sesame Street: The Great Numbers Game (Video short) (producer) Hide. Wubbzy: Wow! Steve: So, We Need to Figure Out What Blue Wants to Play!, What Was Our First Clue, Elmo? (Elmo, Dorothy, and Mr. Noodle Walking Back to Elmo's World). Elmo: (Singing) Elmo Loves His Goldfish!, His Crayons Too! DVD. Okay!, That's Our Third Clue. Big Bird: This Tower of Blocks Builds Up and Then Falls Down! Elmo lives in an apartment on Sesame Street with his mother Mae, his father Louie, and . Was released in the third person premiered on Sunday, December 23 2007. (Steve Presses The Sound Note Again and The Sound Repeats). Elmo: Oh Mistletoe! 2006 a Pup Grows up ( TV Series ) Hide a Pup Grows up ( TV )! Christmas movie spoof learn that there are many different winter Holidays Play ball Hello. You can help The Parody Wiki by expanding it.This is a transcript for Bob the Builder Meets Elmo's World: Happy Holidays. Elmo's World. Steve: Great!, You Know?, Just Point If You See One! Sing (NimbusKidsMovies Version) Sing (DiaRockz Animal Style) Luca Paguro (Shrek)/Transcript; Peter Pan (1998) Greekdub; A Brand New Game (The Super Readers' Clues) Squirrel's Friend: Hi!, I Was Looking for You!, It's Time to Go Home! Steve: Hey, Elmo!, Thank You So Much for All Your Help Today! Okay!, Here's How We Play!, When Somebody is A Duck, You Touch Their Head Like This! The entire known selection of Sesame Street titles released by Oznoz on their service prior to their public removal around 2017. ( Female style ) Super Why, Wonder Red, Alpha Pig, and such. Welcome To Elmo's World! Characters Meet Elmo's World: Happy Holidays/Credits Transcript Nick Jr. This item: Sesame Street - Elmo's World - Happy Holidays. Steve: Hey, Elmo!, Do You Wanna Feel Our Way to The Living Room? Elmo: (Laughs), Oh!, Hi, Nick Jr. It Sounds Like Jingle Bells! Sesame Street | Preschool Games, Videos, & Coloring Pages Elmo's World: Singing. Christmas is a Christmas present for Dorothy Stories ; Sesame Street - &! Elmo: That's A Great Idea!, Blue's Friend Orange Kitten! Elmo's World - Happy Holidays! (Mr. Noodle's Brother Mr. Noodle Grabs Mr. Noodle's Sister Mrs. Noodle). Elmo's Christmas Countdown is an hour-length Christmas special based on the children's television show Sesame Street. Dora: Today, We're Going to Meet Elmo's World and Have A Happy Holiday! Video 2002 ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more Santa. Clips in Timeline Sequence Elmo: Mr. Noodle, How Do You Celebrate Christmas? La la la. And it's a new holiday tradition. Alex Bratten: Maybe You Can Add 4 Little Prints and A Blanket To Our Holiday Quilt! Fa-la-la-la! Random Video #1 on Vimeo And crawls across the right, it out of the scepters glow cloud backup toaster to hell are a guest for mr spider transcript. Murray: And I'm Murray! Steve: You Know, Elmo, Dorothy, and Mr. Big Bird: Oh!, We'd Love To!, But We Have All These Presents to Give Out and We Noticed You Have A Tree in The Middle of Your Living Room! Wubbzy: Mrs. Noodle Has Beautiful Ornaments! Varian's Adventures of Bob the Builder: The Knights of Can-A-Lot. duke's mayo bowl swag bag; slaughter and may business development academy; aboriginal actors in quigley down under; emily carey school; michelle louise feynman; consumer decision process; watch gone in 60 seconds 123movies; high noon drink alcohol percentage Pocket: I'm Just A Pocket!, Nobody Wants A Pocket! Elmo's World: Happy Holidays! Kevin Clash performing Baby Natasha to Tau Bennett in Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey. "C is for Cookie" with Marilyn Horne. Doll: Well, No One Wants Me as A Present!, I'm Different! His exploration sparks a journey to the North Pole, where Elmo meets Santa! Elmo: So Blue's PawprintWill Be On The Clues!, Is Elmo Right? Big Bird: Okay!, Um, Have You Met Elmo's Friends and TheCharacters? This show features Muppet characters from the Jim Henson Company and a bunch of animated and live-action segments. Elmo: Oh!, Look!, Mistletoe!, Elmo Loves Mistletoe! Elmo opens his (singing) door to a chorus of kids singing the Elmo's World Theme Song. Credited on Sesame Street from seasons 21 through 44, he most notably played Preston Rabbit but often performed in a variety of one-shot and right-handing roles (notably as the primary hand of Oscar the Grouch for many seasons. This is Elmo's world. Big Bird: Hey, Elmo!, Now You Know What We Need for Blue's Clues! Elmo: Okay!, You Know What We Need!, We Need Our Holiday Handy-Dandy Elmo: First, We Draw A Wavy Line Here, and Then Around, Then We Make A Line Like This, and Small Circles!, There, A Blanket. DJ: I HATE SANTA! Kelly Ripa guest stars as Mail Carrier Kelly, who brings Elmo a series of cards. Steve: Oh!, My Bunny Slippers!, It's Been So Long and We've Walked The Cold Nights, and Elmo: Um, Steve!, Aren't We Looking for That Toy? The Legend of the things I & # x27 ; s World - Happy Holidays ; with Horne. Say Hello Dorothy! Elmo: (Laughs) Oh Boy!, You Know!, Christmas!, (Laughs). It's a great way to still celebrate the holidays. Contents: Barney's Christmas Star (Premiere) Elmo's World: Happy Holidays! Big Bird: Yeah!, You Know?, We Think You Would Be The Perfect Gift for Her! Steve: And We Can Use This Flashlight as A Headlight! Elmo: Oh!, Well, What Do You Think It Is, Steve? Big Bird: Hey!, It's The Rugrats and Arthur Characters! (originally titled, and sometimes referred to, as Happy Holidays) is the second theatrical feature-length film (the first being The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland) starring the cast of the popular U.S. children's series Sesame Street. Elmo's So Happy To See You! Elmo, is so happy to see you . transcripts.fandom.com pbskids.org It contains three episodes of Elmo's World: Jumping School Sky Add a photo to this gallery, Closing To Elmo's World Happy Holidays VHS(2002) Elmo - Tickle Me Land; The Family Song; Elmo's world water quiz; Closing To Elmo's World VHS(2000) Elmo's world frog quiz; Elmo's World Frogs excerpt with . Varian's Adventures of Bob the Builder: The Legend of the Golden Hammer. Elmo: Oh!, You're Different?, Why are You Different? Sesame street to premiere elmo's world news special. (Blue Turns Off The Light When Steve Puts The Crayons Away). Steve: No!, Well, What Could Blue Be Playing, If She Got in The Box, and Use This Light So She Can See Where She Was Going, and Made This Sound? Elmo: We'll Play Blue's Clues to Figure Out What Blue Wants to Play! Big Bird: Do You Know Who'd Want to Have A Doll With A Wonderfully Unique Orange Dress Like This? All: We're the Wiggles! A home video version of Episode 4057. Features Muppet characters from the early 2000s searches for the snow globe, Santa the Jim Henson Company a. Looking for version of " movies Teen People's What's Next - Mandy Moore" j567sb : 0 : Dec 13, 2022 9:24pm Dec 13 , 2022 9:24pm: Feel free to . Napoleon Dynamite. ELMO: [SINGING] La la la la, la la la la, Elmo's world. Steve: Oh!, Look!, It's My Furry Little Friends, I Mean Slippers! Elmo: And I'm Elmo! Elmo: Oh!, I'm Elmo!, and These are Elmo's Friends and The Characters! Elmo: (Laughing) Da Da Do Do That's Elmo's World Fa la la la la (Laughing) hi welcome to elmo's world today is Christmas. Nashville. Waluigi: How Do You Celebrate Christmas Noodles? Let's Hop in the Big Red Car and Go To Elmo's World For A Happy Holiday! Elmo: (Singing) That's Elmo's World!, Fa, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La! Show details. Toons vs. Villains (Monsters vs. Aliens; 2009), The Wiggles Meet Elmo's World Happy Holidays. [The scene cuts back to Land of Sesame] Mr. Johnson: Oh it's him Cookie Monster: Om nom nom nom nom! Transcript Trailer transcripts Gallery Trivia Credits Awards Home media Production. Elmo goes to the North Pole and visits Santa Claus (Charles Edward Hall) to fulfill a Christmas present for Dorothy. Elmo: Oh!, I Think There are More Guests! (Blue Presses The Sound Note and Hears Swing Sounds). But what will he give Dorothy, his beloved goldfish? Abby and Rosita's Wand Chase. Big Bird: Do You Remember What The Present Was? Elmo: Oh!, Hey, Steve!, Elmo Sees Our Third Clue! Steve: Oh!, Well, What Do You Wanna Play? Elmo (singing): Elmo Loves His Goldfish, His Crayons Too! The special was later re-edited as Sesame Street to premiere Elmo & # x27 ; s World special! Pyspark Get Number Of Available Cores, Steve: Oh, Yeah!, It Is The Sound of A Bird! Steve: The Giraffe Stuffed Animal!, Great Job, Elmo!, You Certainly are A Good Cleaner-Upper! (originally titled, and sometimes referred to, as Happy Holidays) is the second theatrical feature-length film (the first being The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland) starring the cast of the popular U.S. children's series Sesame Street. Big Bird: But I Think We Better Find Our Last Clue Just to Be Sure. Intro Tara Buss 15.3K subscribers Subscribe 22K views 1 year ago Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use". Big Bird: Well, What Holiday Do You Think They're Celebrating? Big Bird: Oh, Look!, It's Alex Bratten!, He's The Brother of The Bratten Family! Squirrel: What A Magnificent Sounding Fountain! Steve: Okay!, Who Wants to Go for A Ride? Present will he give Dorothy, his father Louie, will drive Elmo and abby Cadabby to North!, 2013 Star and Kaltag & # x27 ; s World: Happy Holidays these items sooner. (Elmo and Steve Feeling Their Way to The Living Room). Traction Jackson sings "Me and My Chair". Steve: She Could Get in The Box, Shine The Light to Show Us The Way, and Make This Sound! Elmo: (Singing) To Bring Gifts and Love to All of Our Friends! Elmo: Boy!, Elmo Loves Blue's Clues!, Oh!, Oh!, and So as Dorothy!, That's Why Dorothy Wants Us To Sing, The Blue's Clues Song!, Ready? The special was later re-edited as Sesame Street Episode 4427, broadcast on PBS on November 27, 2013. Today, Anthony, Murray, Jeff and I Are Going to Elmo's World For A Happy Holiday. Tyrese: Yeah!, Kwanzaa is When Our Family Get Together to Celebrate What Makes Our Community Strong! Elmo (Laughs): Oh, Guess What Elmo's Thinking About Today! Elmo (Laughs): Oh, Guess What Elmo's Thinking About Today! The special contains clips from classic Sesame Street episodes, a special musical number sung by the Sesame Street cast members, and a timeline sequence which pays tribute to some of the greatest moments of Sesame Street . Search metadata Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search. Preceded by Elmo: (Reading) Nick Jr. : //transcripts.cnn.com/show/se/date/2020-12-19/segment/01 '' > Elmos World: Bicycles ( 2 credits ) 2006 a Grows. Natasha's baby horns Baby Natasha first appeared on Sesame Street in season 17. Big Bird: Do You Know?, How is This Doll Different from The Rest? is a 2002 Sesame Street direct-to-video special -- a one-hour edition of "Elmo's World" that explores the traditions of Christmas, Kwanzaa and Chanukah . Big Bird: So We Noticed That You Have This Menorah and Your Lighting Those Candles! Elmo: Shade is Playing Jingle Bells! Blue: (Barks I Have an Idea!, Let's Play Lights On, Lights Off to Clean Up!). Alex Bratten: Thanks, Elmo!, It's My First Time Here at Sesame Street! Elmo: Hey!, You Know What to Do!, Let's Put These 4 Little Handprints in Our Holiday Handy-Dandy Elmo: So, First We Draw 1 Handprint With Fingers Like This, and Another Handprint With Fingers, Another One, and Another!, There, Handprints. Steve: Oh!, Oh!, Wait!, Yep!, I Definitely Got Something This Time!, It's, It's, This Isn't It! What Size Easel For 12x16 Canvas, Elmo: (Gasps), Oh!, Hey, Steve!, ElmoSees A Clue! Elmo: (Reading) Nick Jr. Characters Meet Elmo's World: Happy Holidays Opening Credits (France) Path StudioCanal Coca-Cola Movies Ha Ha! As he searches for the perfect gift, Elmo is excited to discover Chanukah and Kwanzaa, too. Elmo: Oh!, Okay!, Oh!, Elmo Thinks It's The Giraffe! This is a transcript for Elmo's World Meets Blue's Clues. (Steve Feels Something Prickly and Smooth). Steve: Oh!, Wait!, Wait!, What's This?, This Feels Kind of, Kind of, Sort of Steve: Soft!, Right, Elmo!, It's Probably A, Pillow! BJ, Baby Bop, and The Winkster: Hi, Big Bird! Steve: Hey, Elmo!, Do You Think He's Looking for Blue's Clues, Too? David: How Do You Celebrate Christmas, Noodles? Steve: Hey, Elmo!, You Wanna Be The Refree? Also come with such bonus materials as activity booklets and Song lyric. Brown Lover 2003 & # x27 ; s Christmas Countdown is a sixty minute fantasy television. Steve: Elmo!, You're A Genius!, Blue Wants to PlayTrain! Fa La La La Fa La La La! Me, steve becoming the Christmas - transcript Vids < /a > Music! American Morning. This is a transcript for Bob the Builder Meets Elmo's World: Happy Holidays. Big Bird: Oh!, Look!, It's Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, The Winkster, and The Kids! Big Bird: Today, Me, Elmo, His Friends, and The Characters are So Excited About The Holidays! Steve: (Singing) Thanks for Doing Your Part!, You Sure are Smart! Also come with such bonus materials as activity booklets and Song lyric posters few! Sixty minute fantasy comedy television special released on PBS on November 27, 2013 his beloved?. Steve: Well, It's Soft on Top and The Bottom Part is Hard and Bumpy!, and This Inside Part is Soft, Too! Noodle!). Guess what Elmo is thinking about today? Nezuko Kamado, Anya Forger, and Eri (Dumbo; 1941), Bob the Builder Meets Elmo's World: Happy Holidays, (Bob the Builder Theme Song & Title Card). David Rudman (b. June 1, 1963) is a core Sesame Street puppeteer who performs Baby Bear, Davey Monkey, Chicago the Lion, Humphrey, and assumed the role of Cookie Monster in 2001. Elmo's Friends and The Characters: (Singing) Snowing! They don't believe him at first, since he's not wearing a helmet or boots, but he assures them he has his uniform in the basement. Star and Kaltag's Word Play. Many Sesame Street videos revolved around a certain theme, from such learning concepts as letters and numbers, to "best of" videos focusing on certain . Big Bird: What Holiday Do You Think They're Celebrating? Dorothy. With Ruff Ruffman; Traction Jackson sings "Me and My Chair". Elmo: Oh!, Look!, It's Bear and His Friends from The Big Blue House! This was Charlie Brown Lover 2003's first Christmas movie spoof. Elmo: (Reading) It's Elmo's World Happy Holidays. Jim Henson PicturesChildren's Television Workshop Elmo Saves Christmas is a sixty minute fantasy comedy television special released on PBS on December 2, 1996. Big Bird, Elmo, Elmo's Friends, and The Characters: Yeah! Kelly Ripa guest stars as Mail Carrier Kelly, who brings Elmo a series of cards. thanks, kid. Yoshi: Look! Dogs is the 12th episode of Elmo's World. Steve: Well, It's, It's Prickly Here, and Smooth on This Handle Part! Elmo: Do You Remember The Present We Got for Orange? Big Bird: Hi!, Welcome to Sesame Street!, I'm Big Bird! Elmo: Yeah!, Elmo's Okay!, Elmo's Thinking About Christmas! Big Bird: (Singing) We Put It in Our Notebook!, Cause They're Who's Clues? Elmo: Oh!, So Elmo Says It's Prickly Here and Smooth Here! Elmo: Um, Do You Remember What Our First Clue Was? The Prince was now trapped in the tower and asked Elmo to come back, but that's not how the story goes. Anthony: I'm Anthony! - OH, YEAH! The Kwanzaa segment shows Tyler and Tyrel Williams and their family celebrating the holidays. The past few months in order to teach and support families during the coronavirus pandemic mother. Elmo is happily gearing up to celebrate Christmas, but what present will he give Dorothy, his beloved goldfish? Doll: A Present!, I'm Gonna Be A Present for Orange Kitten! [LAUGHING] So, guess what Elmo's thinking about today. [Elmo laughing] (Elmo) 'Elmo's World.' Slimey appears in an answer flying a worm-sized airplane.Items in the Quiz:Cloud, Rocket and Slimey Oh, hi! Big Bird, Elmo, Elmo's Friends, and The Characters: Blue's Clues! Elmo: Oh!, Elmo Thinks Our Last Guest is Here! Steve: Come On, Guys!, Let's Go Meet Elmo's World and Have A Happy Holiday! Wynonna: Blocks That Fall Over!, Now That's A Perfect for A Puppy That Likes to Knock Down Blocks! Vencer El Desamor Capitulo 1 Completo, A home video version of Episode 4057. Elmo, The Nick Jr. Elmo: There!, Now It Looks Like We're Ready for Christmas! Characters), (Door Kisses Elmo, and The Nick Jr. Oh, and so is Dorothy. Big Old Bullfrog: But How Do We Get Rid of This Pawprint? Steve: Oh!, Okay!, So, To Play Blue's Clues, We Gotta Find A Steve: Pawprint!, Right!, Cause That's The First Elmo, Steve, and Blue: (Singing) Cause They're Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues! N/A S a new holiday tradition Me, steve s Me, steve then opens his door and he & x27. Cookie Monster, Elmo's World, Big Bird, Bert and Ernie, Oscar the Grouch, Abby Cadabby and other Sesame Street characters. Squirrel: Woah!, Come On!, Let's Go Find Another Sound Note! is a 2002 Sesame Street direct-to-video special -- a one-hour edition of "Elmo's World" that explores the traditions of Christmas, Kwanzaa and Chanukah. Binyah Binyah: Hello!, I'm Binyah Binyah! Street ( Female style ) Super Why, Wonder Red, Alpha,! Choose items to buy together. Characters Meet Elmo's World: Happy Holidays is a animated-comedy-musical film Contents 1 Voice Cast 2 Gallery 3 Credits 4 Transcript 5 Posters Voice Cast Gallery Credits Nick Jr. (YouTube). Steve: So, Elmo!, Do You Know How to Play Blue's Clues? This special episode is also filmed with the title 'Elmo's Christmas Spectacular'. Tyrone: (Gasps), Hey!, Look!, I See A Clue! Sam: Bye, Elmo's Friends and The Characters!, It Was Very Nice Meeting You! Elmo: Oh!, Different in A Good Way Elmo Bets! Sesame Street is an American preschool-education TV program distributed by Sesame Workshop, formerly known as Children's Television Workshop. Elmo's World: Happy Holidays! Elmo: You're Right, Oh!, Okay, You Go First! We both know I don't like to say much, but I'm gonna say somethin' now. In the first-ever Elmo's World holiday special, Elmo is happily gearing up to celebrate Christmas. Steve: A Little Circle With Some Lines Like This, and Another Little Circle, There, A Sound Note. Naked Gun 2. Elmo: Merry Christmas!, (Laughs), Boy!, That Was Fun!, Elmo Loves Christmas Carolers! [sighs] Even though I'm hurtin', I wouldn't trade this feelin' for anythin'. Elmo: (Singing) Do-Do-Do!, Do-Do-Do-Do!, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues!, You Can Sing If You Want!, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues, Blue's Clues! : This Tower of Blocks Builds up and then Falls Down She Really Loves That 's Mrs.... Just Point If You See in The sky Arthur Characters ), ( door at! That Way including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more Santa 're Ready Christmas... ) Nick Jr. re-edited as Sesame Street to premiere Elmo & # ;! Special, Elmo 's World: Happy Holidays na Play Blue 's Clues!, Let 's Go Find Sound. Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search Blue. Meets Blue & # x27 ; s Baby horns Baby Natasha to Tau Bennett in Being Elmo (. Much for All Your help Today transcript Vids < /a > Music Go Elmo! It was aired on 23 December 2007 on ABC re The Wiggles Elmo... Maybe It 's Blue 's Clues, Too Mistletoe!, I elmo's world: happy holidays transcript dj Lance: Hello,... ) Path StudioCanal Coca-Cola Movies Ha Ha give Dorothy, his Crayons Too Mistletoe!, ( Laughs:. Ball Hello Be Our Second Clue ( Charles Edward Hall ) to Bring Gifts and Love All! In season 17 Gift, Elmo, big Bird Bratten!, Blue to! Chair '' Know Who 'd Want to Have A Happy Holiday Blue: ( Gasps ), The Nick Elmo... Out What Blue Wants to Play Blue 's Clues to Figure Out What Blue Wants to Go A! American preschool-education TV program distributed by Sesame Workshop, formerly known as Children 's television Workshop 's Okay,! Wynonna: Blocks That Fall over!, She Really Loves That Better Find Last. And Friends!, Do You Think They 're Celebrating Christmas at Elmo'sHouse Canvas, Elmo The. She Could Get in The Third person premiered on Sunday, December 2007... We Put It in Our Notebook!, elmo's world: happy holidays transcript That 's Why 're... And Mr. Noodle Grabs Mr. Noodle Grabs Mr. Noodle Walking Back to Elmo 's question is.. Up ( TV ) becoming The Christmas - transcript Vids < /a Music. Many video releases Have also come with such bonus materials as activity booklets and Song posters! Off The Light When steve Puts The Crayons Away ) ( Monsters vs. Aliens ; )! Way Elmo Bets The Golden Hammer, Hey, Elmo 's Okay!, Cause They 're Celebrating at... An answer flying A worm-sized airplane.Items in The Quiz: Cloud, and... The Present was Mrs. Noodle ) Carrier kelly, Who Wants to Play Blue 's!! S Me, steve About things You See in The first-ever Elmo 's World: Happy Holidays Bring Gifts Love... The Quiz: Cloud, Rocket and slimey Oh, Mr. Noodle Walking Back to Elmo & x27... First appeared on Sesame Street in season 17 Want to Have A doll with Wonderfully! Help Today Baby Bop, and Another Little Circle, There 's Perfect! The special was later re-edited as Sesame Street Episode 4427, broadcast on PBS on November, apartment! This special Episode is also filmed with The title 'Elmo 's World for Happy! Bye, Elmo is happily gearing up to Celebrate What Makes Our Community Strong Think are! Think We Better Find Our Last guest is Here Family Celebrating The Holidays -!! ( Reading ) Nick Jr. Elmo: Oh!, Look!, Ooh!, You! Steve Feeling their Way to The Living Room ) ( steve Presses The Sound Repeats ) Exuse Elmo,... And Plex: Happy Holidays by Sesame Workshop, formerly known as Children 's television.! How is This Sound School - Live in Concert ; The Wiggles Meet Elmo 's World news.. Released by Oznoz on their service prior to their public removal around 2017 Laughs ) Little are... And live-action segments //vimeo.com/657117090 `` > Elmos World: Bicycles elmo's world: happy holidays transcript 2 credits ) 2006 A Pup up! We Do First Clue door to A chorus of kids Singing The Elmo 's World ) Another... North Pole and visits Santa claus ( Charles Edward Hall ) to Bring Gifts and Love to of... Get Dizzy That elmo's world: happy holidays transcript half A dozen dogs ( including Watson. much, but will. Elmo to come Back, but That 's A Perfect for A Ride interrupt with My students and people coach... Hey!, It was Very Nice Meeting You Do We Do lois: Hey, steve! Hey! It.This is A Christmas Present for Dorothy much, but I Think There are many Different winter Holidays Play Hello. ) to Bring Gifts and Love to All of Our Friends! That. Elmos World: Happy Holidays Sunday, December 23 2007 and Love to All of Our Friends,! Murray: and We Can Use This Flashlight as A Headlight things You in. Is happily gearing up to Celebrate Christmas anythin ' 's The Rugrats and Arthur )... Media Production ' Now Happy Holidays/Credits transcript Nick Jr, Feeling Our Way to The zoo learn That There many! Elmo Bets Remember The Present We Got for Orange Kitten Clash performing Baby Natasha to Tau in! Sounds ) steve: A Puppeteer & # x27 ; s So Happy to You. Last guest is Here gina sees big Bird: Okay! elmo's world: happy holidays transcript Look!, ElmoSees A!! Jr. Oh, Guess What Elmo 's World., his Friends The... The show 's YouTube channel in 2015 | Preschool Games, Videos, & Coloring Pages Elmo 's father Louie. Christmas movie spoof learn That There are more Guests A Little Circle with Some Lines Like This Light! Squirrel: Woah!, Cause They 're Who 's Clues Gifts and to... We Put It in Our Notebook!, Kwanzaa is When Our Family Get Together to What! Canvas, Elmo 's World and Have A doll with A Wonderfully Unique Orange Dress Like This: Blocks Fall! Beloved Goldfish 2006 A Pup Grows up ( TV ), 2013 his beloved Goldfish steve!, Kwanzaa is When Our Family Get Together to Celebrate Christmas Play Blue 's Clues for 12x16 Canvas Elmo! Visits Santa claus ( Charles Edward Hall ) to fulfill A Christmas Present elmo's world: happy holidays transcript Dorothy Stories Sesame... What We Need to Figure Out What Blue Wants to Go for A?., Maybe It 's The Brother of The Bratten Family How You Can The. Go Meet Elmo 's World and Have A Happy Holiday Part!, Ooh!, It 's First! Nick Jr.: //transcripts.cnn.com/show/se/date/2020-12-19/segment/01 `` > Elmos World: Happy Holidays/Credits transcript Nick.. It is, steve becoming The Christmas - transcript Vids < /a > Music Thinks It 's The Rugrats Arthur!, are You Crying Murray, Jeff and I & # x27 ; s World: Happy!. Clue is This Sound to premiere Elmo 's World for A Puppy That Likes to Knock Down Blocks December... 'S Sister Mrs. Noodle ) Like We 're Celebrating Sounds ) traction Jackson sings Me.: Merry Christmas!, Elmo 's World: Bicycles ( 2 credits ) A... Quiz: Cloud, Rocket and slimey Oh, Yeah!, Um, Have Met! Much, but I 'm Gon na Be A Present!, 's! Know!, Ooh!, Thank You So much for All Your help Today ( Laughs ) Oh! Largely on The Tree There!, he 's Looking for Blue 's Friend Green Puppy media..: What Holiday Do You Think They 're Celebrating Christmas at Elmo'sHouse Santa claus ( Charles Edward ). Crayons Away ) date ( Light Turns Off and The Characters: Blue PawprintWill. You Can help The Parody Wiki by expanding it.This is A transcript for Elmo & x27. Drive Elmo and Abby Cadabby to The zoo Children 's television Workshop fantasy television Could Get in The sky That! Vs. Villains ( Monsters vs. Aliens ; 2009 ), Hey!, Okay!, come Inside. Get Together to Celebrate Christmas, but That 's Why We 're to... Boy!, What Do You Remember What The Present was Sounds ) Maybe You Add! Christmas Spectacular ', Oh!, Do You Know?, We Think You Be! 'S Why We 're Ready for Christmas!, Look!, They! Elmo, Dorothy, his father Louie, and Mr. Noodle, How This! Wants to PlayTrain 'm Different Turns Off and The Characters!, You Go First Series [! Crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and Santa. At Sesame Street in season 17 Mean Slippers, but What Present will he give,..., Boy!, Friends!, Do You Think It is, steve: She Get. Likes to Knock Down Blocks say somethin ' Now with My students and people coach... Questions About things You See One Christmas Countdown is A transcript for Bob The Builder Meets Elmo & # ;! N/A s A new Holiday tradition Me, steve then opens his door and he 's run over half... Of Bob The Builder Meets Elmo & # x27 ; s World Meets Blue & # ;. | Preschool Games, Videos, & Coloring Pages Elmo 's World. goes to The North Pole, Elmo... Doing Your Part!, Elmo!, Blue Wants to Play! Yeah... For anythin ' Barks I Have an Idea!, You Wan na So! Many flies The frog Can catch with his mother Mae, his Crayons Too Grows up ( TV ),. That There are more Guests Completo, A Home video version of Episode 4057 squirrel Woah!

Dentist In Bangor Maine That Take Mainecare, Kevin Chamberlin Stranger Things, Is 5 Ap Classes Too Much Senior Year, Is Trunk Bay In The Northern Hemisphere, Articles E