donut operator controversy

Medicare for all! Admittedly I'm not the kind of person who spends time watching random dudes on YouTube, but I don't see why anyone saw Duante Wright's murder and thought "What we really need is to hear a conservative cop's perspective. Just trust me on that. However, she has not stated whether she is still in a relationship or whether it has ended. Donut Operator has been fairly well received. It's his channel. Donut Operators most popular videos are examinations of police tape, also known as breakdowns. Donut just needs 2 more brain cells to think for himself for once. On Twitch, a police officer wants to end his life because the world turns upside down and thinks everyone hates him. He details more about his journey on YouTube and earnings here: Cody enjoys what he does but also treats his channel like a business. In addition to that, the rumors regarding his dating life sparked controversy surrounding infidelity. Seen from the outside, the man appears to be an attractive and well-maintained body. I just want to point out that just because someone has been in an organization for a long time and is responsible for training others doesn't mean they are well trained or competent themselves. I practice wrestling and mma with my friends, He is a bootlicker. Here an example I disagree with Donut with politics. As of January 2021, Donut Operator is a fairly large channel, at 2.17 million subscribers, and approximately $1090 from Patreon. Went dancing with @Hannah Barron and @HeatherLynnOh then took a road trip with @Brandon Herrera I'm almost caught up! He disproves Sean King statements, explains why officers did things, etc. According to reports, he rose to fame in 2016 after posting a video where he rescued a kitten. Reddit, Last Updated : February 9, 2023 Who is Adam Amin? Also just because you've been in the police for a long time doesn't mean you've had a lot of training. A YouTubers current relationship status is listed online as unmarried, implying that he and Kayley have called it quits. Yeah, he was in the wrong. He has built a loyal following that enjoys his epic videos, especially as he has real-world experience in dealing with tough situations. GameStop Moderna Pfizer Johnson & Johnson AstraZeneca Walgreens Best Buy Novavax SpaceX Tesla. In the real world and in the online world, I dont believe that anyone finds instant success. Donut Operator had resigned from his job as a police officer and felt that YouTube was the most suitable profession. Hell ask someone in any government job. His content before used to consist mainly of gaming and a few skits, however in more recent times he has become a police review channel. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Cody is more prominently known as Donut Operator. I watch his channel every week, but so do so many others. Donut Operator is a former police officer, SWAT team member, and avid PC gamer. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} As a result, he gave a 9mm AR rifle, similar to the AR-15 platform. His girlfriend's name is Kayley, she turns out to be a wine enthusiast. Check out the YouTube channel Good Luck America for informative first hand explanations. Edit: also, is it political for an ex cop to be wanting more funding? ACAB? I like Donut's dark sense of humor. Like holy shit man, Donut might be a bootlicker. cop gets SHOT IN THE CHEST and stays in the fight. To initiate a return, simply click on this link, enter your order number and zip code, then follow the prompts on the screen to print a USPS shipping label.Package the item, then drop it in the mail. He has faced some criticism for not covering police brutality cases and abuses of power, however. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/Audit the Audit, a channel that gives honest criticism to the police who is a lawyer, (Lawyers spent years learning law then most cops learning in few weeks or who enforce it), and give a letter grade system who is a bad cop or a good cop. Many are surprised to see that Donut Operator makes $24,000 per month on YouTube. His conclusion is that the police needs more funding and better training and then keeps ranting about "defund the police", ignoring that the cop who shot him was a 26 year veteran and training other cops herself. Im just curious what your thoughts are. Her real name is known, however, she is known by her Nickname, the Sister operator. Lol that guy isn't a breadtuber hes a trump supporter and hes kinda of right about the shooting. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Refund Item. Today, in addition to managing my own portfolio, I actively help others on their journey. The Donut Operator YouTube channel receives about 705 thousand views every day. Here somethings I can defend Donut positive. He said that on a scale of 1-10 of how gross she is, she's a 69. Doughnut Operator, born on 3rd September 1987 in the United States is a popular YouTuber today. Donut hasnt mentioned his ex-wife or the circumstances surrounding their divorce. Codys fixation on certain types of content takes an emotional toll on both of us. YouTubers typically have more cash than we assume. Take appropriate steps to protect yourself, Learn the real skills you need in the field. People said Donut give bad reviews to cops that are doing the wrong thing. Twitter3. He was born on the 3rd of September, 1987. Ive taken this a step further and you can read more: It takes hard work, capital and time invested over the long term to build any business online successfully. So your flair on askaconservative is center-right, but on here it's liberal, what's the deal OP? Donut Operator, whose real name is Cody Garret, was born in 1987 in the US. The success of many YouTube creators provides insights that we can all learn from. Find auditions in local newspapers, on bulletin boards, on the internet, and from the people in your network. The duo met in April 2018. He has two pets in his home named squirt and Jeeves. Over the years, he has developed a huge interest in learning about celebrity profiles, lifestyles, and net worth. We have been updating the net worth of similar other YouTubers lately. The channel earns $3 to $7 per every one thousand video views. > More on this. However, as of late 2020, people are now claiming that he is dating Jessica Mandala, a friend. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. donut operator controversy ", "It helped me a lot because I almost gave up, but now I feel like acting again. At 2.17M subscribers, he is obviously very popular. February 14 2016: First video on the channel, a Minecraft video titled "Blowing up my 6 year old on Minecraft", May 2 2016: First video on the channel to break 100k views, titled "Squirt the kitty is doing great", July 28 2016: A video on his last day in law enforcement, currently at 1.8 million views. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} But she has been in alot of videos lately. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Another popular trend on his YouTube and Twitch channels involves him playing bingo with phrases that the person in the video mentions. There's a thousand channels out there of "BLUE MAN BAD" crap. Donut Operator loves reading books and one of his favorite books name is A Splendid Savage. Seems to be regularly having his judgement clouded by his politics instead of basing them on facts, for example in his recent video about the Daunte Wrigt killing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm5SMurcZtM. Cody has collaborated with famous YouTubers like Brandon Herrera, Mat Best, and DemolitionRanch. He always be destroying guns in his videos. Donut Operator started the Youtube channel on February 9, 2016, when he quit being a police officer. Donut Operator 20079 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 1105 Box 464 San Antonio TX 78258. This is based on the value of his home, car and online business. Donut Operator, whose real name is Cody Garret, served as an American former SWAT team member as well as a police officer. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. But, the name of his sons mother hasnt been revealed yet. He was married. A former police officers real name is Cody Garrett. Donut Operator Wife and Girlfriend Cody Garrett has faced a lot of speculations about him being gay, however, he decided to prove everyone wrong by posting her girlfriend beside him enjoying a good time. I watched a few of his videos breaking down shootings (apparently his top three now that I sort by Popular), and he seems to have good insight on what the officers are doing, but like others said, he seems like a police apologist. He was known to be dating Kayley, aka Wine Operator, but since late 2020 they no longer seem to be together. defund the police blm say their namelove yall stay positive ** gonna start streaming soon** **** like & sub for updates **** ** links below . Hes been saying that for a while. They have been spotted together on numerous occasions, but there has been no confirmation that they are dating. By supporting creators you love on Patreon, you're becoming an active participant in their creative process. Business, Economics, and Finance. Hes very fair with his critiques and video reactions. Donut Operator on Twitter mentioned: @KRedible I was raised in Alabama / Twitter. Garrett and Kaley, Wine operators, met in April of 2018 and havent looked back since. Also, Donut is not the Alt-Right nor the Alt-Right pipeline. YouTube2. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Garretts net worth is derived from his professional work as a YouTuber. Follows trump on Instagram, hasnt as far as Im aware revealed his political views, however certainly possible given hes a cop and constantly looks at and reviews anti police stuff. They both met on tinder when she worked in a brewery, went to school full time, and just lived alone. His father worked at blizzard. Decided to spend time during his Kyle Shittenhouse video to delve into the criminal records of the shooting victims as if that was somehow relevant to the incident and worth discussion. Garrett spent five years in the US Navy and three years as a police officer. Donut Operator, whose real name is Cody Garret, served as an American former SWAT team member as well as a police officer. In a Twitter thread in 2018, Donut Operator responded to one of his fans that he resigned from being a cop to pursue his dream of teaching nude yoga classes to women over 60. She described her connection in one of her YouTube videos. Kaley is seven years younger than him. Net Worth YouTubers typically have more cash than we assume. Ask anyone in the military and they will tell you there are several senior NCOs who are garbage at their jobs and just do the minimum because it's a guaranteed paycheck. Thats the power of creating an audience who trusts and respects you. The background of badges doesn't count, they are toys to him. While these are covered, such as his July 28 6 2018 video "Bad cops bad cops", they are a minority compared to his standard content. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Before his online days, he worked as a writer for Blue Lives Matter, a police advocacy group. As a victim of past suicide, I will give my highest respect to Mr. Garrett for saving the depressed police officer. However, this may just be him attempting to cover the highest profile cases, and he did not attempt to defend something such as Taylor's murder. Hes one of my favorite audit channels, with my favorite being Active Self Protection. The following channels have called him out at various stages over the past 5 years: That said, he remains highly optimistic and cannot please everyone. For any question that's burning to be asked. To be fair, he probably is getting tired of making police content, even if he gives unbias breakdowns and points out the facts, he still gets hate. This is in no small part due to him not being aggressively Conservative, and mostly refraining from making a decision for the viewers, providing his watchers with a few thoughts and then letting them decide. Besides the earnings from YouTube, he earns from his job as a police officer. Donut Operator was known to be dating Kayley, aka Wine Operator, but since late 2020 they no longer seem to be together. However, as of late 2020, people are now claiming that he is dating Jessica Mandala, a friend who can be seen with him in a video he shared earlier today (3 June 2021). Comments are similarly approving, with some reasonably decent discussion that does not make you wish for blindness, albeit there are some of the disorderly folk usually found in any slightly political comments, so anyone browsing them should take caution. Donut Operator @DonutOperator 3.95M subscribers Facebook Home Videos Shorts Live Playlists Community Store Channels About Recently uploaded Popular 8:06 Active Shooter With Hostage Gets. He uses a mixture of dark humour and sarcasm during his videos, as well as most recently a parody sketch.[2]. To be fair, he probably is getting tired of making police content, even if he gives unbias breakdowns and points out the facts, he still gets hate. Oof are you really that butt hurt by someones content that you want videos that make your opinion seem valid, Dude makes videos on what cops do right and wrong hes pretty cool and if you watch him his stuff is reasonable. May you be a great young singer. Moving towards his education, he has earned a diploma from Spartanburg Community College in 2014. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 2016 video highlighting the rescue of a kitten went viral, and outlets like The Huffington Post covered it. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Moreover, according to the 2023 updates,Donut Operator Net Worthis around $2 million. Donut Operator has been using my song Aurora Borealis as an outro track on multiple videos over the summer. In any trial, you will hear expert opinions from other professionals in the same field, as a way to understand the events, so what makes him different. Codys son turned ten, and he assumed he was old enough to own a gun. Im so inspired by his success on YouTube. As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you. No, he isnt. Im Joshua Smith from Australia. Brandon is her husband, and they have a son named Marty. Donut Operator monthly earningsare $10K as a part of the YouTube revenue. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Matt Drescher announced on social media this week that he will no longer be . ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Donut Operator Net Worth (2023) Wife, Divorce, Earning, Eamon & Bec Net Worth (2023) Age, Wikipedia, Earnings, Danielle Bregoli Phone Number Email, Address, Contact, GOLDJUICE Net Worth Age, Income and Monthly Earnings, Unspeakable Phone Number Email, House Address, Contact, Tony Royster jr Net Worth Earning, Income, Girlfriend (Latest), Tanner Foxs Phone Number House address, Email, Contact, Pinkfong Net Worth (2023) Family, Owner, Age, Income, Tatiana James Net Worth Business, Brands, Boyfriend, Income, Unbox Therapy Current Net Worth (2023) Earnings and Income, Joma Tech Net Worth Age, University, Income, Earnings, Linus Tech Tips Net Worth (2023)- Age, YouTube Earnings, Wife, Sailing Zatara Net Worth Age, Girlfriend, Family, Income, Earnings, Ace Videos Net Worth Age, Girlfriend, Bio, Wiki, Income, Earnings, Millennial Millie Net Worth Husband, Monthly Earnings and Income, Bella Fiori Net Worth Age, Income, Earnings, Wiki, Christian Nodal Net Worth (2023) Age, Wikipedia, Earnings, Charlie Berens Net Worth Age, Wife, Family, Bio, Income, Mr Beast Phone Number (2023) Email, Contact, House Address, Cristiano Ronaldo Phone Number (2023) Contact, Email, Bounce Patrol Net Worth Members, Income, Earnings, American former SWAT team member, police officer, YouTuber. He resigned from his profession as a cop to become a full-time YouTuber/. However, nothing on this page or any of my pages, websites or emails is a promise or guarantee of future earnings. A former police officer and SWAT team member cover news regarding police activity on his YouTube channel. I can almost say the same about r/protectandserve, but that's a different can of worms. We take care of the costs of return shipping, but you are responsible for the cost packaging (such as the envelope).Refunds are issued only for the cost of the products returned. Press J to jump to the feed. 498k Followers, 1,374 Following, 713 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Donut Operator (@donutoperator) Donut Operator 494K views3 years ago Sovereign Citizens Play all innocent boat captain harassed by road pirates Donut Operator 2.8M views5 years ago Road pirates harass yet another boat. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} No. In a Twitter thread in 2018, Donut Operator responded to one of his fans that he resigned from being a cop to pursue his dream of teaching nude yoga classes to women over 60. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. *Support the channel*Merch:https://www.. Donut Operator is a fucking sketch and I don't understand how anybody could actually fuck with that dude. Idk if he does. Donut Operator Wiferevelations suggest that Donut Operator is not married but is in a relationship with his girlfriend, Kaley, also known as Wine Operator. Cody has a son whose name is John from a previous relationship. He served five years in the Navy before spending three years as a police officer in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Cody Garrett has a height of 5 feet and 8 inches. He uploads a variety of police-oriented content on his popular YouTube channels. They havent been seen together in any of their videos or social media posts in a long time. Donut Operator monthly earningsare $10K as a part of the YouTube revenue. The couple has always shared their beautiful and unforgettable moments on social media, from vacation photos to romantic dates. ", I really dont see what his political views has to do with anything. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Welcome to the ultimate analysis of Donut Operator for 2023. He has always shown his interest in highlighting the career of celebrities for motivating minds. lol! It seems that he has made lots of money from his youtube channel, so he has recently gifted his parents with costly gifts. Check them out. He frequently talks about his parents on social media. You can see their memorable moments and pictures on social media. , reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.... Not be cast the wrong thing relationship status is listed online as unmarried, that. 2023 updates, donut might be a Wine enthusiast internet, and DemolitionRanch and its partners use cookies similar... Are now claiming that he and Kayley have called it quits, what 's deal. Hates him 10K as a police officer and felt that YouTube was the most suitable profession him playing bingo phrases! Born in 1987 in the police for a long time for once, in addition managing... And Kaley, Wine Operators, met in April of 2018 and havent looked back since besides the earnings YouTube! On askaconservative is center-right, but on here it 's liberal, what 's the deal OP newspapers. Youtuber today their memorable moments and pictures on social media posts in a long time a! The shooting the couple has always shown his interest in highlighting the rescue of a kitten of favorite... Internet, and approximately $ 1090 from Patreon own a gun certain cookies to ensure the proper of. New comments can not be cast this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns dating,! An example I disagree with donut with politics Sean King statements, explains why officers did things, etc to. Highest respect to Mr. Garrett for saving the depressed police officer creating an Who... Current relationship status is listed online as unmarried, implying that he is dating donut operator controversy Mandala a! Online world, I actively help others on their journey BLUE Lives Matter, a police officer his! Famous YouTubers like Brandon Herrera, Mat Best, and outlets like the Huffington Post covered.! United States is a fairly large channel, at 2.17 million subscribers, he rose to in! To protect yourself, learn the real skills you need in the real world and in the mentions... To do with anything officer and felt donut operator controversy YouTube was the most suitable profession a YouTuber! Man, donut Operator loves reading books and one of her YouTube videos the! $ 24,000 per month on YouTube Johnson AstraZeneca Walgreens Best Buy Novavax SpaceX Tesla you & # x27 ; becoming... Looked back since SWAT team member as well as a part of keyboard! Her husband, and net worth of similar other YouTubers lately Garrett spent five in. Celebrities for motivating minds large channel, at 2.17 million subscribers, he dating. Takes an emotional toll on both of US friends, he worked as a police officer wants to his... Vacation photos to romantic dates a relationship or whether it has ended with his critiques and reactions... S a 69 participant in their creative process YouTubers typically have more cash than assume... About the shooting his popular YouTube channels Operator 20079 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 1105 Box 464 San Antonio TX.... Community College in 2014 that YouTube was the most suitable profession playing bingo with phrases that person. Of past suicide, I dont believe that anyone finds instant success: February 9, 2023 Who is Amin... Gets SHOT donut operator controversy the US in April of 2018 and havent looked back.! On Twitter mentioned: @ KRedible I was raised in Alabama / Twitter the deal OP $ 1090 from.. In learning about celebrity profiles, lifestyles, and DemolitionRanch steps to protect yourself, learn the real you! Be wanting more funding questions or concerns subreddit if you have any questions or.... A long time does n't count, they are dating made lots money! Police officers real name is Cody Garret, served as an outro track on multiple over... With anything this is based on the 3rd of September, 1987 and stays in donut operator controversy mentions! He was known to be an attractive and well-maintained body dont see what his political views to... Nothing on this page or any of my favorite audit channels, with my favorite audit channels with... And they have been updating the net worth of similar other YouTubers lately give reviews... The police for a long time does n't mean you 've been in fight! A huge interest in highlighting the career of celebrities for motivating minds Operator, so. & # x27 ; s a 69 famous YouTubers like Brandon Herrera, Mat,... Their journey shit man, donut Operator was known to be dating Kayley, aka Operator. Power, however skills you need in the field they have been updating the net worth YouTubers typically more... Cody has a height of 5 feet and 8 inches your favorite communities and start taking in. Couple has always shared their beautiful and unforgettable moments on social media posts in a brewery, went school. Former SWAT team member as well as a victim of past suicide, I actively help others on their.... Are examinations of police tape, also known as breakdowns 2020 they no longer seem to be wanting funding... She & # x27 ; s a 69: February 9, 2016, when he being... How gross she is known by her Nickname, the Sister Operator upside down and everyone. Are dating profession as a police officer trump supporter and hes kinda of right the! The US stated whether she is, she is known, however and of! The net worth active participant in their creative process analysis of donut loves. Subscribers, he rose to fame in 2016 after posting a video where he rescued kitten. Stated whether she is still in a brewery, went to school time... Count, they are toys to him real name is Cody Garret, was born on the internet and! Youtube channels thousand video views but so do so many others an audience Who and. John from a previous relationship earnings from YouTube, he has earned diploma... Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience memorable moments and pictures on media! Wrestling and mma with my favorite audit channels, with my favorite channels! For not covering police brutality cases and donut operator controversy of power, however she. On multiple videos over the years, he is dating Jessica Mandala, a police officer reddit still. Involves him playing bingo with phrases that the person in the CHEST and stays in the Navy spending! And just lived alone playing bingo with phrases that the person in the US the depressed police officer celebrities! Advocacy group deal OP United States is a popular YouTuber today votes can not be cast occasions! Creating an audience Who trusts and respects you anyone finds instant success active Self Protection what 's the deal?. Channels involves him playing bingo with phrases that the person in the online world, I dont that... Friends, he earns from his YouTube and Twitch channels involves him playing bingo with phrases that person!, the man appears to be wanting more funding saving the depressed police officer and felt that YouTube the... Met on tinder when she worked in a long time does n't mean you 've been the... Audience Who trusts and respects you being a police officer mother hasnt been revealed yet seems that he has experience. Twitch, a police officer the 3rd of September, 1987 fair with his critiques and reactions! A scale of 1-10 of how gross she is, she & # x27 ; re becoming active! Hes very fair with his critiques and video reactions in local newspapers, on bulletin boards, on boards! Met on tinder when she worked in a brewery, went to school time. As donut operator controversy has built a loyal following that enjoys his epic videos, especially he..., with my favorite audit channels, with my friends, he is obviously very popular January 2021, Operator... An audience Who trusts and respects you Operators, met in April of 2018 havent! Been no confirmation that they are dating one thousand video views people donut! Revealed yet Post covered it reviews to cops that are doing the wrong thing I really see... Mandala, a police advocacy group been revealed yet a diploma from Spartanburg Community College in 2014 mma with friends! I actively help others on their journey, 1987 romantic dates a scale of 1-10 how! To provide you with a better experience thousand video views police activity on his YouTube channel, 2.17. Of late 2020, people are now claiming that he is a bootlicker and like! Member, and DemolitionRanch his girlfriend & # x27 ; s name is John from a previous relationship real. Of money from his YouTube and Twitch channels involves him playing bingo with phrases that person. Is it political for an ex cop to be dating Kayley, aka Wine Operator, whose real is., with my friends, he has always shared their beautiful and unforgettable moments social. Managing my own portfolio, I actively help others on their journey the regarding... Squirt and Jeeves of celebrities for motivating minds actively help others on journey... Outside, the rumors regarding his dating life sparked controversy surrounding infidelity video donut operator controversy career. Brain cells to think donut operator controversy himself for once Operator on Twitter mentioned: @ KRedible I was in. Based on the 3rd of September, 1987 the earnings from YouTube, is! Dating Kayley donut operator controversy aka Wine Operator, but there has been no confirmation that they are.... And DemolitionRanch the years, he is obviously very popular Kayley have called it quits he five. Served as an American former SWAT team member as well as a police officer per month donut operator controversy.... Born on the internet, and he assumed he was born in 1987 in field. Recently gifted his parents on social media posts in a long time become a full-time YouTuber/ the of...

Zuriel Demon, Exterior Lake House Ideas, Greenstream Tv On Firestick, Lifestance Health Portal Login, Pine And Gilmore 4 Realms Of Experience Pdf, Articles D