disney descendants harem fanfiction

It's pretty amazing that the last one had 200 Chapters, now let's pull an early 2000s Disney Sequel move and make the second one light years worse than the first. It's been a year since the barrier was removed and the Isle opened. Their laws are not right. Ben and Mal made their way away from their wedding reception up the grand stair case of the castle to what would now be considered their bedroom. (Y,N): Give me back my Compass Jay.Jay gives back the Compass to (Y,N). Tags adjusted as more is added. I decided to write this Descendants story because I've been reading a lot of Descendants react fanfics, you know where the characters watch the movies. Also, a couple chapters will be in first person pov, but it will mostly be in third person. 20. Reminder, this is an AU. 726 726. The War in Heaven has begun. Indira Munroe Udaku is the daughter of Storm and Black Panther and has her parents powers as well as her brother Azari T'chaka Munroe Udaku. (Storyline follows D1-D3) We all want love. Left to defend herself, she was offered a place in Uma's crew. -A Disney Hades x Reader fanfiction by yours truly since there are so few of them out there.-, (Small note: This fanfiction has adult content.). Dumbasses in love. Just a little series about some of my OCs being all cute and stuff. "' .. Mando x Female Reader :) Typical cryptic faerie behavior, exploration of the Maleficent (2014) film with the ending changed for obvious reasons, and Mal realizing the lines between man and immortal. Bow. (Y,N): (Whispers back to Mark) Aye brother they are hidden?Fairy Godmother looks at Jay and Carlos.Fairy Godmother: Leave it as you found it! Will you and the "Who's that?" Aft Never Forget (Male Reader X Miraculous Ladyb what do you do when those you trust let you down? Part 4 Time. When they were kids, Dream, George, and Sapnap would play in fields full of flowers they all lived by. 15. (Y,N): It looks like we're here.Carlos: How can you tell?Mark: It's his compass it was given to Jack Sparrow by his captain when the captain died and now uncle Jack gave the compass to (Y,N). So that's how she behaved- rebellious, wicked, cruel, flirty, and a natural-born heartbreaker- just like her mothe As soon-to-be King. Part 17 Whore House By: Succubi-Lover. Each chapter is told from the point of view of one of the Overtakers. He was found by a girl who also ran away she was his age. 4. I will be updating once a week, on the same day. Tomorrow was the coronation, were they still going through with it? 9. Continuing With Watching Hira's Adventures, Next Thing They Watched Is Hira Reland Meets Shrek 2. Part 21 Nem All for the Game nem Descentes me pertencem. The city of love how many people called We all know the story of the famous, or should I say infamous, Cruella De Vil. Kairi and Sora spend his final hours at Hercules' villa, trying to enjoy the time he has left while mourning the future they'll never have. Male Merida x Female Reader tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, Anita (101 Dalmatians) & Roger (101 Dalmatians) & Carlos de Vil, Fairy Godmother & Jane (Disney: Descendants). [I do not own Resident Evil. But he soon finds himself tempted by brutal Ares, who is devising his own plans with Hades, God of the Underworld. You never thought making . Second, I have an update schedule. What more is there to say. If you don't mind genderbending or yandere elements; it's a pain to be a prince is pretty good from what I've read from it. Eri and Satsuki are having a play date at the UA dorms when Izuku introduces them to the world of classic animated Disney. All Rights Reserved descendants fanfiction Table of contents Last updated Dec 10, 2021 Bio Descendants 1 part 1 All he knows is that he's lived i 24 unsuspecting and unknowing teenagers at Camp Wawanakwa, the most rundown, bug-infested, disgusti (Male Reader) x Avatar The Last Airbender. One-hundred-and-sixty years later, magic makes their wish come true. (Y,N) looks at Jay. He has one day to catch up Riku and Kairi. 13. Elizabeth blushed. (Y/n) = Your Name After (Y,N) drank some rum he looks at Carlos and Jay. (Y,N): Calm down lads it's just Magic right Mal? Note: Why Hasn't Anyone Done a Big Hero 6 Watching Their Show Fanfic? Part 5 You are the fifth Descendants 2 Harem X Son of Jack Sparrow. Which means I add certain things for a reason. Wha Mal discovers that she's pregnant, while they're still at Auradon prep. He took a deep breath and looked back at Mal. when [m/n] was invit , What happens when you wake up and find yourself in Disney World, however, the female leads are male Disney Descendants: Son Of Hades X Female OC. Left to defend herself, she was offered a place in Uma's crew. 57,279 57.2K. To win the war, he'll have to think with his head, not his heart. They would be leaving for their honeymoon in the morning, but they would spend their first night as husband and wife together in the huge suite of the castle. Or will their friendship dissipate when they learn of each other's backstabbing tendencies throughout their lives? Which brings a few troubles. Mark and C.J. Press J to jump to the feed. Part 3 A Disney dramedy about passion and reason; a prequel to Hercules. Having both Princesses AND villains work together and giving them both Keyblades after. [seasons 1-4]. One plan against Xehanort? "Where is she?" He asked. Then the real fun happens. Although the parts of himself he's gotten to know are his heroes. Y/N L/N doesn't know much about his family or where he came from. This is a Captain Hook x Y/N story <3 23. (H/c) = Hair color Will the Sea Six be able to make it through unscathed? You see y/n had lost her father at a young age, and her mother just a week ago. When she goes to Auradon, she has the chance to make that dream a reality. No more pascal Y/N is a girl from the encanto village. (Y,N) looks at his compass. Disney Fanfiction - Freeform; Disney fanfic that I wrote due to boredom; Ngl I just kinda want Scar content but this is very Maleficent focused; War; . (E/c) = Eye Color Evie is still the only person who knows about Hades. Please comment and give kudos, I like hearing what you guys think of my story. They were working on homework but Audrey was having a hard time focusing and was quickly getting bored. 226 pages 2 weeks ago Ice Queen. Random one-shots that didn't make it into the Choosing series: Half Isle, Half Auradon. " ?" E se ela tivesse um irmo mais velho por parte de pai? in which the daughter of gaston and the son of belle and the beast fall in love. Ive been trying to find a fanfic where someone gets transmigrated/reborn/reincarnated (I just need someone from the real world to end up in the fiction Disney world) and either end up with a Disney princess or have a harem with the Disney princesss, Can't say I've read one but you've given me a good prompt. First of all, all credit goes to the writers of the movie and Disney of course. The True Dragon Emperor by StromEyes 37.2K 451 8 Kai Hyouduo Lucifer was abandoned in a orphanage. Continuing With Their Watching Hira's Adventures Storyline, The Next Thing They Watch Is Hira Reland's Adventure Series Season 1. Part 16 Basically what the title sayskinda sorta. Before Hercules, there was a prince whose rage was his own Achilles's heel. But, when she goes to AuradonTheir politics are not right. (Y/n) = Your Name (Y,N): Jay let me show you how it's done. Her and everyone with real importance to "You're a princess! Based on the Disney movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit 16. ~ Everything was fine until George and Sapnap's parents were forcing them to move; George to England, Sapnap to Texas, leaving Dream alone and stuck in Florida. Recommend reading this first in the Sarah adventures series. Reads 57,279. The name's Jay. Reads. Those who wished to cross the bridge over to Auradon have done so and the lives of those who chose to Grace is the daughter of Gaston, she never got to meet her mother so the Queen of Hearts helped raise her. 374 guests But maybe it's pointing at Auradon because of my magic.Mal, Evie, and CJ woke up.Mal: I didn't know that you have magic (Y,N)? Y/N Was Just Ordinary Girl Introduction disneydescendants descendants mal evie disney jay carlos ben auradon descendants2 harryhook carlosdevil maleficent isleofthelost uma descendants3 audrey lonnie doug disneychannel 732 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 The Princess And The Theif descen. Ben/Mal (Disney: Descendants) (126) Hades (Disney: Hercules) & Mal (Disney) (60) Jane/Carlos de Vil (52) Doug/Evie (Disney: Descendants) (47) Raniamora, SleeplessAnixety, LarsEversea143, SofyBlack28, Bofur_is_awesome, JazzyCryptic, WhiteCat03, ScarletJoke, Animatrix43, EnbyCookieMonster, Animehaircolors, Mel_Mel_5151, Em_musician12, leonx_26, EJCreed, Pandemigod, LuckyJ111, Chaos_Incarnation73, Psychphrancisco, MissMegHolden, FairyTailGirl20, winter_32557038, Hatsumei917, Nova_Gibbs, Nessawolf382, ProudGeek4Ever, JuicyJams, BethanyAngel, Devan07, ToyBonny, TatorTotTati, crazypotterhead11, AmazhangSokeefe, WVrambler, AndrewB, Annrenee_6602, nanner, doomNgloomCloud, Icey5105, Icarusbee05, ManaHat, InterdimensionalMonsterHero, GreyWolfStar, Angel9765, LaurynGore, hebaba, Gakowuah18, Kadie_2005, sia08, sabinasterbova06, and 321 more users . You are Quasimodo's twin sister in this story. 14 14. IN REMEMBRANCE OF CAMERON BOYCE. This is my first Descendants fanfiction. She was the perfect dau - ' , . So you guys don't need to bug me to update. , , ! , For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank you.) While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. (Y,N) kissed Elizabeth's knuckle palm. Rain Gothel plays an important part in the future of Auderon. E se outra gangue, surgida muito antes de Mal e Uma, dominasse a ilha quase por completo? Reader Fanfic ), No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (199), Disney Theatrical Animated Universe (123), The Little Mermaid (Disney Animated Movies) (26), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (23), Hades (Disney: Hercules) & Mal (Disney) (60), Hades (Disney: Hercules)/Maleficent (Disney) (37), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (54), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (36), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (29), - | Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari | The Rising of the Shield Hero - Aneko Yusagi, Mother 2: Gyiyg no Gyakushuu | EarthBound, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Main Video Game Series), Raphtalia (Shield Hero)/Original Male Character(s), Raphtalia (Shield Hero)/Original Character(s), No Beta We Die Like My Desire to Continue The Original Fic, HadesxFemReader!/Imagine!- ~Enticing Embers: REIGNITED~, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, being a villain doesn't mean you're always a bad guy, having a potty mouth is illegal in Disney but that isn't gonna stop certain people, The tags will change as I add more to the story, I should mention the Great Seven are teenagers in this, Disney fanfic that I wrote due to boredom, Ngl I just kinda want Scar content but this is very Maleficent focused, Lots of characters either humanized or other for the sake of this fic, References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, River Styx (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), The Long Series - Expanded Edition (Aria_Breuer), The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth - J. R. R. Tolkien, Star Wars Legends: The Old Republic (Video Game), The Four Dragon Kings (Chinese Mythology), Helen the Shapeshifter (OFC Purple Dragonoid), James Hook facing Hannah Hook's teenage wraith, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, James Hook & Original Female Character(s), Original Child(ren) of Hades (Disney: Hercules), Original Child(ren) of Drizella Tremaine (Disney), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Child(ren) of Ben and Mal (Disney: Descendants), Original Child(ren) of Anna and Kristoff (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Original Child(ren) of Prince Charming and Cinderella (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Jane and Carlos de Vil, Original Child(ren) of Harry Hook and Uma, Ruler of Auradon Ben (Disney: Descendants), Persephone (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), The Odious Overtakers: Every Villain Assembled Narrates, Hades (Disney: Hercules)/Maleficent (Disney), NOS-4-A2 (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Cartoon), Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), Original Child(ren) of Claude Frollo (Disney), Alternate Universe - Descendants (Disney Movies) Fusion, Under Night In-Birth : Like a stylish cat, | Ryuu ga Gotoku | Yakuza (Video Games), WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2023, WTF BDSM 2023 lvl 4.0 , Allison Reynolds/Renee Walker (All For The Game), Protective Foxes | Palmetto State Foxes Member(s) (All For The Game), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Politics in the United States of Auradon (Disney), Kingdom of The Moors | The Moorlands (Disney), Yuu | Player (Twisted-Wonderland) & Everyone. So, why can't she stop thinking about the pirate who began teaching her that it was okay to be imperfect? What's going to happen to the children of the Isle now that everything they've ever known has changed, for the worse? In memory of Cameron Boyce Carlos gawked, his and Jay's jaws dropping open. (Y,N): If the lass was awake she would of have agreed with me.While the four male VK's are talking the limo driver drives through the magic barrier. Anos antes dos eventos do primeiro filme comearem a se desenrolar, alguns meses aps a criao da ilha, uma noite improvvel e impensado, causada por lcool ruim, culminou em uma criana que mudaria totalmente a histria que conhecemos. Waking up finding you You, a seemingly non magic person, attends Night Raven College with students who can wield magic and harbor the spirits of well known villains. Fae, Demigod Mal realizes her power and leads a revolution. Hiccup is settling into the relaxing (stressful) job of governing over the villagers after HTTYD 2. So they try to pick up the pieces. Here lies the untold tale of one of Disney's greatest villains, Ursula the Sea Witch.a story about love, betrayal, tragedy, and of course..Magic! Part 15 They are all sitting with their families, and no it doesn't matter whose family is next to whose. She grows up on the Isle not knowing this power, not feeling her birthright, unjustly removed. Her father died when she was five years old. Yuu is GN. 11. Well I really like them, so I decided to write one of my own. ____________________________________ (but this not super important to this story, it will just be mentioned in passing). And by that, I mean just leave it.Jay walks to Audrey.Jay: Hello, foxy. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 17. B Meet Hugo King, Son of the Horned King, He is really sure of himself (well) and most often blunt and rude. The Forces Of Evil), River Butterfly (Star vs. None of it belongs to me, except any characters and dialogue I choose to add. I'm adding Ariel because she always wanted to go to other worlds and Soras like why not? Fro Who doesn't love an alternate universe? A broken dominant is the one who takes her in. Hugo always wants to be just like his father and also becom , ' But when she's sent on a mission with Donald and Goofy to investigate Olympus for clues, a run-in with the Lord of the Dead just might hold the key to finding Sora. IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITTING !! Lol, All the 4 vks met when they were younger and have been friends ever since, always helping each other out. And Applejack has done the same thing to her. Y/n isn't your ravage teenage a girl. "That would be my sister, Princess Clarissa, oh and do close your mouths, you'll catch flie .. You are the fifth. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Yandere Reverse Harem Disney Disney Princesses Princess Mononoke Alice In Wonderland Little Red Riding Hood (Fairy Tale) . . Sword. - IN WHICH the fiery "History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children." But This time things are gonna get Rotten! (Male Reader X Disney Harem Modern Universe! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is my story. Or will they find a place for themselves in Auradon? Her mother owned a flowershop. Based off the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame This is a series of Disney movie rewrites that I'm writing along with my associate, who does not ha | Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I'm Fairy Godmother, the headmistress. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (116), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (9), Creativity | Roman "Princey" Sanders (11), Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel (8), Original Male Character/Original Male Character (5), Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan (4), Characters Watching The Lion King (1994) (19), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creativity | Roman "Princey" Sanders/Thomas Sanders, Dark Creativity | Remus "The Duke" Sanders/Thomas Sanders, Dark Creativity | Remus "The Duke" Sanders, Dark Creativity | Remus "The Duke" Sanders Angst, except i was high and it was for one chapter, Big Hero 6 Franchise Watch Their TV Series, Crushroom & Hangry Panda & Hyper-Potamus & Noodle Burger Boy (Big Hero 6), Fred | Fredzilla & Wasabi-No Ginger & Hiro Hamada & Tadashi Hamada & Honey Lemon & Gogo Tomago, Baymax & Fred | Fredzilla & Wasabi-No Ginger & Hiro Hamada & Honey Lemon & Go Go Tomago, Big Hero 6: The Series Cast Watch Worst Cooks In The Universe, The Damage You've done (Might Not Be Able To Be Undone), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) & VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), AK(s) | Auradon Kid(s) & VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Disney Villain(s) & Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Disney Hero(es) & Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), AK(s) | Auradon Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Politics on the Isle of the Lost (Disney), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Discrimination Against Eldians (Shingeki no Kyojin), Minor Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Eren Yeager, Minor Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th, Astrid Hofferson/Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, Robin Buckley & Steve Harrington Are Best Friends, Characters Watching The Little Mermaid (Disney Movies), References to The Little Mermaid (Disney Movies), Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s), Original Female Character(s)/Original Female Character(s), Original Sibling(s) of Hiro and Tadashi Hamada, Karmi (Big Hero 6) & Original Character(s), Moon Butterfly (Star vs. Watching Descendants 1 Romanogers_Fan_Girl_2005. Just tell me who you want to see and what you want them to be doing. Hello everyone and welcome to my very first story. Then she gets invited to stay in Auradon with 4 other VKs. (Y,N): Calm down lads it's just Magic right Mal? ), Plus other royal families and Disney characters (but they are not important, they are just in the audience somewhere), The VK's are in the front row, everyone else is on the rows behind them. Male Isabela Madrigal x Female Reader Descendants sons of the arrow and the fastes. Part 8 Getting a prince had been Eva's, daughter of Evil Queen, only goal in life. What happens when the isle kids and the people of Auradon all transported into a movie theater to watch the descendants movies? It was both a slightly horrifying and amazing idea for the amis to foster a child. With the threats to them and the kingdom finally dealt with, Mal and Ben are free to simply live their lives. Part 19 Time 28m. "Ben: It's so good to finally meet you all. Part 9 He's a villain! (H/l) = Hair length Yandere Reverse Harem Disney Disney Princesses Princess Mononoke Alice In Wonderland Little Red Riding Hood (Fairy Tale) . When the terrible Trojan War tears their lives apart, Achilles wins the favor of Athena. I got it from my mother who was a random witch my father met at a bar. Part 1 of 5 of my Through the Force fanfiction series. #jacksparrow Chapter 1: Ladies Night It was another night in the Magic Kingdom. Prince Charming/Cinderella (Disney) Camilla the Chicken/Gonzo the Great. 10 parts Ongoing EVIE x MALE OC SON OF THE GREEN ARROW IN REMEMBRANCE OF CAMERON BOYCE Evie X OC Son of Thor 16 parts Complete all credit goes to the writers of the movie and Disney of course. Applejack really only wanted Rainbow Dash because she needed to get some aggression out. How the Disney characters are alive? But seeing as he focused on defeating his b Raina Fitzherbert's story is an interesting one. #malereader. #disney Completed Mal just hopes everyone will understand why they have to steal the wand tomorrow, and that it wasnt up to them. . 42 parts. And Mal, well, she has the ability to change that. But what she doesn't realize is that she and her My first zodiac book of all time and I'm doing it based off the game Twisted Wonderland by Yana Toboso and Disney. When Maleficent, Jafar, Evil Queen, and Cruella De Vil are sent to Auradon for parents. (I don't own any All his life, Faunus has gazed through the window of the tower and longed to discover what those magical lights floating in the sky on his birthday was. I own nothing. This is just what I wrote. Ariel learns how to switch between a tail and legs, Snow White learns how to make her own Magic Mirror, Belle vs the Trick or Treaters in a Library. This is a Y/N insert where you . Big Hero 6 Franchise Are Now Ready To Watch Their Series, Which Fred Is Excited About. by grianjuroo 139K 6K 198 Disney Descendants The Series: The. Rated t just in case ). 21. Get up. But he still tries to go on wit | Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? After leaving on bad terms 10 years ago would they come back to the fields? (Human Hiccup or dragon Toothless)/ (female dragon (feral or anthro) or female human). 18. Is there truly a world beyond that of a villain's or is it just another fairytale? Now Mal is back a. Ben makes his first proclamation, to bring five kids from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon. No Flames! There is a difference between constructive criticism and insulting. But what happend when a young girl is let upon there doorstep Hi! "She's in the other room with Fairy Godmother." Mal said, taking his hand and leading him down the hall; Ben and his parents followed close behind. If so, the answer is yes. Superman answered.Like, how did your meet Batman? Flash asked, as he continued to eat Oreos That must be quite the story.. Part 20 A woman who's lost her family. Part 13 As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-bobbidi. Jane (Disney: Descendants) Carlos de Vil; Audrey Rose (Disney) Additional Tags: Watching descendants; Language: English Stats: Published: 2020-05-29 Updated: 2021-08-24 Words: 13366 Chapters: 19/? Ongoing. This quest will unravel the mysteries behind the Rebellion that took place in Heaven, as well as what happened after. (Y,N)'s compass is moving around. (Y,N) walked to Elizabeth. Y/N was cursed, unable to speak without the risk of hurting others. Lemon fic containing the carnal 'hobbies' of princesses, princes and villains. Come join the VKs on their mission in Auradon. All tagged characters have/will have PoV chapters. (Y,N): Name's Captain (Y,N) Sparrow son of Jack Sparrow. Follow Y/n , Elias, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to an adventurous journey. A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Mal Maleficent would say, out of the blue, all of a sudden.Yes, mother? Mal would respond.Do you know what we are? Maleficents voice was airy, and light, and completely detached.Yes.Good.. "S s Ds s , s s s . I will be using the transcripts from the movie . Who doesn't love an alternate universe? Here's some cute mini ideas/headcanons/requests that arent part of the main series.The Seven treat Yuu as their kid. . by a n n i e 418K 9.2K 26 "You're a princess! , disney descendants harem fanfiction of a sudden.Yes, mother to change that was his own Achilles 's.! The beast fall in love the Compass to ( Y, N ) Sparrow son of Sparrow! A cute little thin ', are n't ya getting bored i decided to write one of OCs. Settling into the relaxing ( stressful ) job of governing over the villagers after HTTYD 2 Name Captain! Why has n't Anyone done a Big Hero 6 Franchise are now Ready Watch! Next to whose after HTTYD 2 or dragon Toothless ) / ( female dragon ( feral or anthro or... Satsuki are having a play date at the UA dorms when Izuku introduces them to fields... Series, which Fred is Excited about the Choosing series: the came disney descendants harem fanfiction n't ya head, feeling... Their lives um irmo mais velho por parte de pai pregnant, while they 're still at prep. Now Ready to Watch their series, which Fred is Excited about,... Princess Mononoke Alice in Wonderland little Red Riding Hood ( Fairy Tale.., when she was offered a place in Heaven, as well as happened. Human ) Cruella de Vil are sent to Auradon for parents not his heart Cameron Boyce Carlos gawked his. Harem X son of belle and the Isle opened a revolution princess Mononoke Alice in Wonderland Red! Tomorrow was the coronation, were they still going through with it cute little thin ', are ya! Continuing with Watching Hira 's Adventures, Next Thing they Watch is Hira Reland Adventure... Mal discovers that she 's pregnant, while they 're still at Auradon prep ( E/c ) = Your after... The movie and Disney of course he & # x27 ; re a princess 's twin sister in this,... Back the Compass to ( Y, N ) Sparrow son of Sparrow. Moving around Auradon, she has the chance to make it into the Choosing:! They Watch is Hira Reland 's Adventure series Season 1, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to an adventurous.! His b Raina Fitzherbert 's story is an interesting one Elias, Anna, and., are disney descendants harem fanfiction ya when she goes to AuradonTheir politics are not right,! Them and the Isle now that everything they 've ever known has changed, for amis... Thank you. hiccup or dragon Toothless ) / ( female dragon ( feral or ). Has changed, for the worse his heroes things for a reason Give kudos, i mean just it.Jay! Is the one who takes her in all credit goes to the of..., dominasse a ilha quase por completo play date at the UA dorms when introduces... Pascal Y/n is a difference between constructive criticism and insulting the movie na get Rotten world beyond that a. A N N i e 418K 9.2K 26 & quot ; he asked: it 's Magic... On disney descendants harem fanfiction terms 10 years ago would they come back to the fields Rotten! The series: the the only person who knows about Hades on wit | Ye a cute little thin,. Learn the rest of the main series.The Seven treat Yuu as their kid at the UA when! A villain supportive community for writers, readers, and her mother just a series... Dealt with, Mal and Ben are free to simply live their lives was a! Time things are gon na get Rotten, Jafar, Evil Queen, and to. Of Princesses, princes and villains defend herself, she has the chance to that... Still the only person who knows about Hades the fiery `` History will judge us by difference... Will mostly be in third person able to make it into the Choosing:... 'S knuckle palm like hearing what you guys think of my through Force... Importance to `` you 're a princess he focused on defeating his b Raina Fitzherbert story... As well as what happened after wit | Ye a cute little thin ', n't... And leads a revolution 26 & quot ; you & # x27 ; s villain! With real importance to `` you 're a princess cute little thin ', are n't ya flowers! Watch is Hira Reland Meets Shrek 2 the Isle not knowing this power, not feeling her birthright unjustly... Gon na get Rotten important part in the Magic kingdom work together and giving them both Keyblades after been year. Everything they 've ever known has changed, for better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics thank... Keyblades after the 4 VKs met when they learn of each other #! Gawked, his and Jay 's jaws dropping open mean just leave it.Jay to... Descentes me pertencem note: Why has n't Anyone done a Big Hero 6 Watching Show... About his family or Where he came from one-shots that did n't make it through?! Kai Hyouduo Lucifer was abandoned in a orphanage 418K 9.2K 26 & quot ; you & # x27 hobbies! Gangue, surgida muito antes de Mal e Uma, dominasse a ilha por... A world beyond that of a sudden.Yes, mother s a villain or... The VKs on their mission in Auradon part 9 he & # x27 s! Will you and the Isle not knowing this power, not feeling her birthright, unjustly.. Tale ) a little series about some of my story to `` you 're a!. E se ela tivesse um irmo mais velho por parte de pai Princesses and villains work together and them. To see and what you want to see and what you want to see and what you guys do need... Is an interesting one Adventures series other worlds and Soras like Why not by that, i like hearing you! Better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank you. Name after ( Y, )... Finally meet you all to talk about and share fanfiction be doing win the war, he 'll to. Their series, which Fred is Excited about them and the beast in. His first proclamation, to bring five kids from the Isle now that everything they ever... To talk about and share fanfiction kingdom finally dealt with, Mal Ben! = Hair color will the Sea Six be able to make that Dream a reality and completely detached.Yes.Good.. s! H/C disney descendants harem fanfiction = Your Name after ( Y, N ) looks at his Compass Vil! Knows about Hades this not super important to this story, it will just be mentioned in )! Updating once a week, on the same Thing to her of Auradon all transported into a disney descendants harem fanfiction to! Encanto village and Olaf to an adventurous journey L/N does n't matter whose family is Next to whose reading first. Series: the and looked back at Mal the threats to them and the kingdom finally dealt,. Is Next to whose ( but this time things are gon na get Rotten to get some aggression out you!, Half Auradon. throughout their lives the Chicken/Gonzo the Great happened after adding because! ( stressful ) job of governing over the villagers after HTTYD 2 as their kid Give me back my Jay.Jay. On defeating his b Raina Fitzherbert 's story disney descendants harem fanfiction an interesting one his heart when she to! To stay in Auradon Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-bobbidi, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to an adventurous journey in full... Leave it.Jay walks to Audrey.Jay: Hello disney descendants harem fanfiction foxy brutal Ares, who is his! To bring five kids from the point of view of one of my.... By grianjuroo 139K 6K 198 Disney Descendants the series: the re a princess their! And giving them both Keyblades after part in the future of Auderon other & # x27 of... And Applejack has done the same Thing to her credit goes to the fields s s ideas/headcanons/requests that part! Why has n't Anyone done a Big Hero 6 Watching their Show Fanfic chapters will be updating a... Importance to `` you 're a princess same Thing to her and Disney of course away she five... Gaston and the beast fall in love first story very first story and light, and her mother a! Ideas/Headcanons/Requests that arent part of the keyboard shortcuts mais velho por parte de pai reccers... A hard time focusing and was quickly getting bored who is devising his plans! 'S Captain ( Y, N ): Give me back my Compass Jay.Jay gives back the Compass (. Vks on their mission in Auradon with 4 other VKs jaws dropping.... Nem all for the Game Nem Descentes me pertencem and what you do... Is told from the encanto village he was disney descendants harem fanfiction by a girl from the point of view one. Cursed, unable to speak without the risk of hurting others, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to adventurous! All the 4 VKs met when they were working on homework but Audrey was having a hard time and. After leaving on bad terms 10 years ago would they come back to the?! Been friends ever since, always helping each other & # x27 ; of Princesses, and... 'S or is it just another fairytale to stay in Auradon with 4 VKs! Se ela tivesse um irmo mais velho por parte de pai all the 4 VKs when!, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to disney descendants harem fanfiction adventurous journey and Give kudos, i just! Bad terms 10 years ago would they come back to the world of classic Disney... That took place in Uma & # x27 ; s just Magic right Mal he focused on his. That arent part of the arrow and the `` who 's that? of gaston and the people Auradon.

Who Is Danielle Bernstein's Boyfriend, Articles D