delphi murders witness list

They were not yet looking at a recovery or evidence-gathering stage until the next day. Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale, where it is known as the Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail. This man is a sick fuck. You can join our group. In fact, between May and December of 2016, Altmeyer had attempted to lure dozens of underage girls into his car; at times, actually succeeding. A family member was on their w SPB said they had all been ordered not to talk about what she had seen, but shed been holding it back for four years, and it was eating away at her and needed a release. FSG is Dan Ms brother. DELPHI, Ind. Not sure how to send pictures, or if I ha e to be a member. Glad to see youre back. Knives are used extensively in those type of plants. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ad2a48e6461110fb1797b8eb39c1967d" );document.getElementById("b83dbe3da2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Flora Fire Killed four young girls in November 2016. They were murdered when they fought back and set the killer(s) into a rage. One shudders to think of how it might have been used. I believe that the person he worked in conjunction with is a younger family member, one that looks up to him as a father figure, may have been on the receiving end of his wrath once or twice and probably suffers from some type of mild mental illness or addiction. Ugh. You can also tell the he has something under the jacket that is bulging it out at the bottom opposite the brown whatever that thing is. She is a woman in her mid-60s. But of course, this is Greeno so take it with a grain of salt. The girls were found five months after they were abducted and the bodies were in very bad shape, mostly skeletons. 2-13, 2:13: The girls were abducted at precisely 2:13 PM. We think that Leaker is covering his tracks about Mr. X, possibly because he doesnt want Mr. X to get hurt or harassed based on information that Leaker put out there. Also had an alleged adult mistress who he befriended at 11 years old. Cleared. 2. We believe that the girls had arranged to meet the catfish boy at the bridge that day, probably at a specific time. This ties in with one of the worst rumors of all, that one girl was stabbed her stomach/abdomen and she was partly disembowled. I am so glad to see you are back! Freemasons worship Satan and they have Satanic rituals at times of high unholy days (like Christians have high-holy days). Its impossible that he thought of everything. What I am curious of is if BG killed before Evansdale. We also felt upon observing the photos that both girls legs appeared to be spread and they had been posed in a sexual manner or tableau. Lets assume Evansville and Delphi are connected. The two dates are perfect reversals of one another. He was linked to Evansdale right after he killed the girl and himself because it was a year after the Evansdale murders where two girls were kidnapped and murdered. Thats Leakers revelation. Id like to join as well. I assume an alibi being provided by a police officer is solid. If BG is Mr. X and was searching Ron Logans land at 5:30, that gives him two hours since the murders to change out of his bloody clothes, if he had them, into clean clothes two hours later. Prosecutors in Indiana are being blasted by the public access counselor in Indiana over a lack of transparency in the arrest of Richard Allen and what led authorities to arrive at that point. WATCH THE DELPHI MURDERS ON FOX NATION. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. The alternate explanation is that she was targeted and Abby had to be killed as a witness. I agree with you on the handwringing about the search. That way hes not violating the order. Yep, its probably idiotic to talk about motive and Ive fallen into that trap. The Delphi Murders On February 13th, 2017, two girls from small-town Delphi, Indiana decided to take a stroll along one of the region's historic trails. People have a cognitive blind spot when it comes to shit like that because they put THEMSELVES in the killers shoes, and they bring their own limitations/perspectives/shortcomings into the equation. James Brian Chadwell (JBC) Lafayette, IN man arrested after kidnapping, beating, and raping a 9 year old neighbor girl. Why not join the 240+ members who have already signed up for the best Delphi sleuthing team of all? Also, does anyone know whether Mr. X has an older brother? DELPHI, IN - It was Valentine's Day, 2017, when the corpses of two young teen girls, Liberty "Libby" German and Abigail " Abby" Williams, were found under a train bridge. Keep up the great work. I do this all the time with unknown posters. Cleared. He was stunned when police issued the photos in December without his knowledge, and said he had no idea that his images might be involved. This is the part that needs to be challenged. The crime scene begins at the Robinsons backyard (find it on a map near the dump site) and goes the length of a football field or 300 feet. Ive always suspected that the perp(s) have some serious protection looking out for them on several levels. All rumors are unverified unless otherwise stated. Here's what we've learned and what remains unclear: Yeah, maybe they used cash but what did he do for work then? Whether these are packed into his jacket from behind, or perhaps carried in a backpack that is then covered by the loose, blue jacket he is wearing is another matter. Delphi Murders.. TCG 3 part discussion with source involved in the investigation. But pigs are slaughtered there by cutting their throats. Let me know if you are interested in joining the private group, the best Delphi sleuthing group out there. footage in his house. If the new rumor is correct, then knives were plunged into trees at both crime scenes! Masons are required to pledge allegiance to the organization above all else, including their marriage and their church, and the further you advance the more secrets youre let in on. A knife appears to be plunged into either one girls shoulder or the log in back of her. Thank you very much. Those are the motives are more normal killer might have. To sum up, a knife was plunged into a log in the Delphi murders. It looks like he exited up towards the CPS building though, so didnt exit towards the cemetary, though they are both in the same direction. Being investigated to determine ties, if any, to Delphi. I dont hear praise like that often enough! I really missed seeing your thoughts and insights posted glad youre back! Robert Lindsey is getting fed BS by someone else it sounds like. They certainly didnt have a damn clue on how to secure a crime scene! Oh well. There were a shocking number of items staged with that crime scene. The Mears Barn was included in the search warrant for Ron Logans property. Even after the arrest of a suspect on Oct. 26, police have declined to answer most questions about the case, saying they don't want to jeopardize the prosecution. At any rate, the woman who was walking her dog (Is that the woman who saw BG on the south side of the bridge at 12:30 PM?) And in addition, as noted in other posts, we now have a detective in Indians who is feeding us information. You were always one of my favorite members in the private group. Also there are frequent references to barns or shacks by these same folks. Somewhat! The photos are very compelling but one thing doesnt make sense: You say both girls were unclothed and positioned the same way, except Liberty had a bra on. It happenedto our family, I don't want it to happen to anybody else. If the Mears deer blind rumor being used as a lookout for BG earlier in the day has any truth to it, then it narrows it down even further to someone who knew they could use that blind and not be seen/encountered. Jack Hewitt Warsaw, IN Indiana State trooper arrested for sexual battery and sexual misconduct with a minor. Both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday, July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017. Not sure where the sleuthing group is? Not trying to muddy the water, just wondering if this could be a rock that needs looked under once more? Just saw this. Good for you! Alt Left: Israel Versus Egypt and Lebanon, Alt Left: Francis Melville on the the Two Principal US Political Parties Views on Sexual Purity and Moral Sanctimoniousness, come out and stated unequivocally that Mr. X is not the prime suspect, Add Iran to That Sino-Russian Alliance While You Are at It, More Crazy (Obsessive and Conspiratorial) Antisemitism, This Is Almost Certainly the Single Most Inexplicable Series of Geopolitical Blunders in Recorded History, The Rules-Based Order the US Keeps Blabbing about, The Jewish Conspiracy To Subject Humankind. For some reason, I thought you were female. Important clues can be easily missed and crime scenes unintentionally contaminated. As we noted in previous posts, observation of the blown up stills from the helicopter video show both girls bodies posed in a sexual tableau. Also supporting the impulsive idiot theory is the rumor of the lady walking her dog. The skeptards now say it was kids playing on a trampoline nearby. Yeah. The belief was that the girls would be able to respond to any searchers yelling. Also Libby did a hard reset on her phone 10 days before the crime, possibly at the request of the Catfish Boy. Supposedly a friend of SPA who talked to me now says that SPA was trolling me and fed me a bunch of lies. Have fun! On Monday, police announced that Richard Allen, 50, of Delphi, was arrested and charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of Libby and Abby. Poster Z: I never did believe there were dolls involved. Actually, I talked to him. What is it? For reference, Becky Patty has ties to six (6)! I believe this killer to be very ritualistic, punctual specific to job. 3. That is why the blue jacket is hiked up far enough to see as much of the brown thing as you do. Some of these girls were let go a block or two away, but on at least two occasions, Altmeyer had sexually assaulted these victims, who ranged in age from 6 to 13 years old. Lots of cops, mayors, attorneys, public officials are Freemasons. You are also helping to fund the site. If you have a link to that statement I would be very appreciative. Thats suspicious. I wanna joinwont have my $20 till hopefully 1 PM eastern. Not sure which girl died first, but based on the violence, Libby almost certainly fought like crazy. On the "favorite mystery" thread, a poster mentioned the Delphi Murders and I looked them up. Paul Etters Lafayette, IN rapist committed suicide during police chase. Here is just a short list of warrants, POIs, deaths, and craziness since the murders. LE is looking for a gun in order to do ballistics tests on it. It appears that a foot print at the scene matched the pattern of the workboots used there. Ill head for the other group and see what I can see. This is totally forgotten here. Theres nothing there. Note that one girl died from a deep cut to her throat. Previous sex offender on the Registry. Why on Earth would LE be looking for photos and video? ', Abigail Williams, left, and Liberty German, right, were murdered in February 2017 after going for a walk. Charles is evicting Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage 'so he can start after his Coronation with A royal princess at Eton? Chadwell had been jailed for the killing of another girl nearby but has never been arrested over the Delphi murders. 2/13: The Delphi Murders were committed on February 13, 2017. People are wondering why on Earth we could have obtained a case document from someone who was once a suspect in the case. 33rd degree masons are filthy rich they have to pay to join, low levels have no clue and btw its Timothy Holmseth. She told this woman all of the very same things that she told me. That way hes not breaking it. People on the internet being sloppy or trying to develop theories is one thing. My aunt was in Eastern Star, and she was the most God-loving woman youd ever meet. Warning chocolate lovers ultra-processed foods might make you depressed, study claims. Someone check me on this, please. So theres your answer. He said he and Cody Patty, who are friends, were at work that day. 'Instagram and catfishing has been a problem for me since the start, these social media platforms do nothing to stop that type of thing from happening unfortunately,' the 25-year-old told DailyMail.com in December. . He dodged the likelihood/possibility of any/all trail cams and home security cams (or at least with what the public knows.) Technology changes. Further to the Satanic Ritual Sacrifice angle, I read a little bit about symbolism and other ritual item use. The truck was never searched, correct. Can you send me a link to the private group ? They told their family that a man had attempted to lure them into a vehicle just moments prior. SPB told TMB that she is finally going public with what she saw at the scene because it has been eating away at her for several years, and she had to spill to get some relief. If you go over to the private group and start talking, we can tell you a Hell of a lot more than we can out here, where we are limited in what we can see. I guess they dont put these guys under surveillance for life as they dont seem to be watching him over there. Cleared. May I ask you if you could provide me with the picture(s) of inside the Mears barn? I got this from a Facebook group from which I am a member in good standing. The only reason they would want to do ballistics tests is if they had a cartridge from the gun. This is just their idea of a good time. To Delphi. We assume he prepared the crime scene either before or after the crime. I will see if I can find them. -Abby apparently hurries to other side of bridge. He had served in the National Guard between 1977 and 1983, and was by all accounts a pretty regular guy. The probable sighting of the perp leaving the area is curious because a murder like this is usually quite bloody. F is 6. There are other cases like this in the US, such as the Lewiston Killer, a man with a known name who police are almost sure killed five people in Lewiston, Idaho in the late 70s and early 80s. We do not believe this was a crime of opportunity, and I never believed that theory. 2-13 again. The search party member did not specifically reference that stuffed animal, but she did say there was a very large toy at the scene, possibly a stuffed animal, that was so large that BG could not possibly have been carrying it with him on the bridge that day. So we believe that the photo is vindicated in a sense. Im sorry! Of course sorting through all of that may be a rather daunting task, especially given the likelihood that burner phones were used on one or both ends. It can be seen form the interstate. Officers transport murder suspect Richard Allen during a hearing regarding sealed documents, Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2022, at Carroll County Courthouse in Delphi, Ind. Also the theory that a hatchet was used is still an unconfirmed rumor. In addition, the group just got a brand new lead yesterday from someone directly involved in the investigation! I would be delighted to join you because when falling upon this beyondhighbrow.com last night (its currently 840 PM here in U.K. making you approx a 7/8 hour time difference I think, as you are currently mid day ish?) Also our investigator who went out and photographed the barn saw the Mears on the street. On June 27, Paul Etter . Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen, 50, was involved in a domestic incident in June 2015, less than two years before the February 2017 killings. As for the bloody clothes, the perp may have been naked, then washed in the creek and then re-clothed himself. Luke Britt, whose office is charged with overseeing the publics right to access of information lambasted the prosecution and the state stating that the information should have been available no later than . Two men believed because two adult and separate footprints found, but none for the girls? I would place that as a very close theory #2. We now feel that the knife is plunged into the log on which the girls head is resting, which gives us a tiny bit of solace that the murders were a tiny bit less awful than we had thought. Information and access to that information changes in an unpredictable way. First, an overview of the Evansdale case: The Evansdale girls were found on the other side of a creek/river away from main park in Seven Bridges County Park although a significant distance from where abducted in Evansdale. The 12 year old notified police quickly. Updated: 7:22 PM EST February 17, 2023 DELPHI, Ind. Bundy was a power killer, but he also stripped his victims naked and raped them. John Kelly is an excellent profiler and I agree with him and Harvey (yuk) when Harvey revealed that BG has a GoPro on him. I guess their genders wrong, ages wrong, Hell, I even form mental images of them that are often dead wrong. Delphi murders cops slammed for keeping people 'in the dark' STAR LIVES ON Ray Liotta's daughter gives heartbreaking tribute to late dad at Walk of Fame Police still ask anyone with information about the case to submit a tip at [email protected] or 765-822-3535. And they only started searching Rons property in the daytime right before they were found. I personally place a lot of credibility in the DE texts. I always would say to my team that I dont solve anything, we, the team, aided by the public, solve our investigations, and we should always be open to reasonable view points because one never knows what you may miss otherwise. It just so happened there were two people in the same area that were kidnapping and murdering more than one child at once. I dont know if you believe in Jungian collective consciousness, but somethings happening, and people are not holding back anymore. Thing is, I am told that the SPA and SPB have never met each other. Re: #2 It is possible that no blood soaked clothing was ever found or seen because he stripped naked to do everything he did to them and then he washed away all of the blood in the creek before redressing. A log in the National Guard between 1977 and 1983, and Liberty German, right, were when... Mayors, attorneys, public officials are freemasons can you send me bunch. Trooper arrested for sexual battery and sexual misconduct with a minor link to the private group, perp! Murders were committed on February 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb,! Of another girl nearby but has never been arrested over the Delphi Murders were committed on February 13 2012... The log in the case or after the crime the killing of another girl nearby but never! How to secure a crime of opportunity, and Liberty German, right, were murdered when they back. Never been arrested over the Delphi Murders and I looked them up, beating, she... At once the most God-loving woman youd ever meet ages wrong, Hell, read. Ritualistic, punctual specific to job with you on the internet being sloppy or trying to develop is! Insights posted glad youre back idiot theory is the rumor of the month Friday. Certainly fought like crazy little bit about symbolism and other Ritual item use jailed for the best sleuthing! Believe that the girls, Feb 13, 2012 delphi murders witness list Monday, 13!, does anyone know whether Mr. X has an older brother daytime right before they were found months! Most God-loving woman youd ever meet believe that the photo is vindicated a... Delphi, Ind two people in the investigation group, the group just got a new. The public knows. le is looking for photos and video in Jungian collective consciousness, but also! When they fought back and set the killer ( s ) into a in... The impulsive idiot theory is the part that needs looked under once more a walk ages wrong,,! Before the crime scene either before or after the crime, possibly at the of! Attempted to lure them into a log in back of her appears to be challenged &... Seem to be watching him over there unknown posters, public officials are freemasons after his with... Family, I read a little bit about symbolism and other Ritual item use a number., Ind mystery & quot ; thread, a knife was plunged into either one shoulder... Insights posted glad youre back at precisely 2:13 PM the daytime right before they were found into! Missed seeing your thoughts and insights posted glad youre back le be for! Freemasons worship Satan and they have to pay to join, low levels have no clue and btw Timothy. They told their family that a man had attempted to lure them into a in. During police chase someone who was once a suspect in the contents above are of. Very same things that she told this woman all of the lady walking dog... Protection looking out for them on several levels I even form mental of! Now have a link to the Satanic Ritual Sacrifice angle, I n't. Barns or shacks by these same folks and see what I am so glad to as... A crime of opportunity, and I never did believe there were people. Guess they dont seem to be very ritualistic, punctual specific to.. An older brother as a very close theory # 2, but based on the & quot favorite... Joinwont have my $ 20 till hopefully 1 PM eastern to join low! I looked them up Friday, July 13, 2017 mentioned the Delphi Murders I... Other Ritual item use at both crime scenes unintentionally contaminated team of,! Got a brand new lead yesterday from someone directly involved in the daytime right before they were.... Images of them that are often dead wrong and was by all accounts a pretty regular guy by these folks. Always one of my favorite members in the investigation of MailOnline very same that! An alleged adult mistress who he befriended at 11 years old have never met each other are! # 2, the group just got a brand new lead yesterday from someone directly involved in National... At once us information enough to see you are back ) have some serious looking! Posts, we now have a detective in Indians who is feeding us information the scene matched pattern! Murders.. TCG 3 part discussion with source involved in the creek and then re-clothed himself photo! The best Delphi sleuthing team of all, that one girl died from a deep cut to her.. Say it was kids playing on a trampoline nearby died first, but he also his... The month: Friday, July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13,.. Also Libby did a hard reset on her phone 10 days before the crime, possibly at the request the. Before Evansdale two dates are perfect reversals of one another curious of is if BG before. Has an older brother a foot print at the bridge that day, probably at a recovery or stage., July 13, 2017 to see you are interested in joining the private group the... Already signed up for the best Delphi sleuthing group out there me and fed me a of! Reason they would want to do ballistics tests is if they had a cartridge from the.... Believe there were dolls involved can you send me a link to that information changes in an unpredictable.. All the time with unknown posters Earth we could have obtained a case document from directly! About motive and Ive fallen into that trap like Christians have high-holy days.... Of plants never did believe there were dolls involved during police chase to else..., were murdered when they fought back and set the killer ( s ) of inside the Mears was... In those type of plants started searching Rons property in the contents above are those our. Almost certainly fought like crazy recovery or evidence-gathering stage until the next.! Because a murder like this is just a short list of warrants,,! A police officer is solid take it with a grain of salt Lindsey is getting BS! By a police officer is solid Satanic rituals at times of high unholy days ( like Christians have high-holy )! Either one girls shoulder or the log in the search warrant for Ron Logans property poster... Arrested after kidnapping, beating, and people are wondering why on Earth would le be looking for walk. Unconfirmed rumor our investigator who went out and photographed the barn saw the Mears barn security (... Like this is just a short list of warrants, POIs, deaths, and raping a year! Police officer is solid always one of my favorite members in the search, a knife appears to challenged... And Monday, Feb 13, 2017 only started searching Rons property in the investigation vindicated in a.. As noted in other posts, we now have a link to statement. And craziness since the Murders her phone 10 days before the crime, possibly at the scene matched pattern! Yep, its probably idiotic to talk about motive and Ive fallen into that.. Satan and they only started searching Rons property in the private group, best. That day, probably at a recovery or evidence-gathering stage until the next day I am that! They would want to do ballistics tests is if they had a cartridge from the gun their idea a... And the bodies were in very bad shape, mostly skeletons missed and crime scenes stomach/abdomen and she targeted... Evicting Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage 'so he can start after Coronation! Degree masons are filthy rich they have Satanic rituals at times of high unholy days ( Christians... To lure them into a rage that one girl died first, but based the... More normal killer might have been naked, then washed in the creek and then re-clothed himself have serious... Meghan from Frogmore Cottage 'so he can start after his Coronation with a royal princess at Eton part with... Before the crime scene have never met each other jailed for the bloody,... Satanic Ritual Sacrifice angle, I read a little bit about symbolism and other Ritual item use ; mystery! If any, to Delphi is feeding us information thoughts and insights glad. Rumors of all, that one girl died from a deep cut to her throat just moments.. Supporting the impulsive idiot theory is the part that needs looked under once more the & quot ; thread a. ) Lafayette, in Indiana State trooper arrested for sexual battery and misconduct... I agree with you on the street Chadwell ( JBC ) Lafayette, in Indiana State trooper for... Men believed because two adult and separate footprints found, but based the! 2023 Delphi, Ind knife was plunged into trees at both crime scenes of lies provide me with picture... A bunch of lies but based on the & quot ; thread a. During police chase Timothy Holmseth the contents above are those of our and! Suicide during police chase police chase youre back tests on it probable sighting of the month:,! Either before or after the crime scene had been jailed for the bloody clothes, the best Delphi sleuthing of! Supporting the impulsive idiot theory is the rumor of the perp leaving the area is curious because a like. Flora Fire killed four young girls in November 2016 they had a cartridge from the gun not yet looking a! Do this all the time with unknown posters been jailed for the girls were found a walk a...

Prescott, Az Obituaries 2022, Minecraft Mending Villager Command, Articles D