dave hoeffel siriusxm

Talking with radio folks about music, promotions, and the cool stuff that they're doing with their radio stations, and sharing the news on All Access. xmplaylist. His best friend and traveling companion, Clyde the Beagle, died on January 30, 2010. And I'm a big Philly sports fan: Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and Sixers. I grew up in a small town in the Mojave desert and one of 2-3 out of town stations we could get was K-EARTH. Now Playing. Find recently played songs from XM Sirius radio stations. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor. Up to 5 He sits down with us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music business has devolved and evolved over the decades. Dave Hoeffel is an amazing disc jockey and great friend. Picking a plan can be tricky and we're here to help. '60s Gold, formerly known as The '60s on 6 or The '60s, is a commercial-free, satellite radio station on the Sirius XM Radio platform. Phlash Phelps worked for 17 radio stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM. Copyright 2023 All Access Music Group All rights reserved. Similar Profiles. More from . I'm . Tim Cook, Mary Barra, Reshma Saujani, or Jack Ma, Read this. salelite survey was missing for over a year great to have dave and co back. Top 50 Instrumental Hits of the 60s - SiriusXM 60s Satellite Survey by 60s, 70s & 80s Countdown-er. Prior to joining SiriusXM, He was working at XM Satellite Radio since 2001. Thankfully, it was onward and upward from there. The estimated total pay for a On-Air Personality at SiriusXM is $79,624 per year. Then stay tuned for an exciting story as to how he flipped the record when The Police came to town!Reference linksAll Access Music Grouphttps://www.allaccess.com/Sound Choice DJshttp://djchoice.com/SiriusXM: 60s on 6https://www.siriusxm.com/60son6--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/erikecabral/support. The estimated total pay for a Radio Host at SiriusXM is $61,961 per year. Who else can recite the alphabet backwards in less than 3 seconds, name all the states in 30 seconds and tell you where to get a great waffle on any Interstate in America? Mike became a DJ on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping. xmplaylist. Vote now for your favorite R&B Artists, then hear the Top 50 results on Saturday, February 19, at 2pm ET on . The 60s, with veteran hosts "Shotgun" Tom Kelly and Pat St. John alongside Dave Hoeffel as air personalities, will be branded as "60s Gold," taking Channel 73. The logo features a Peace sign for the zero in its logo. Select your favorite decade-defining artists such as Stevie Wonder, Ben E. King and Dionne Warwick below, then listen to Dave Hoeffel host the 50-song listener-voted countdown on '60s Gold with special guest singer Gary U.S. Bonds. SIRIUSXM. Summary. He is also an east coast rep for All Access Music Group, a music industry community, and owner of Sound Choice DJs, providing music for weddings and special events. Each month, Eric Church hosts his very own radio show right here on SiriusXM The Highway. million verified professionals across 35 million companies. The 84-year-old Morrow, whose . SiriusXM is giving listeners the chance to pick the music and share their 60's memories during a listener driven call in show hosted by Pat St. John. He is also an east coast rep for All Access Music Group, a music industry community, and owner of Sound Choice DJs, providing music for weddings and special events. David R Hoeffel On-Air Host, SiriusXM 60s on 6; East Coast Rep, All Access Music Group; Founder/Owner at Sound Choice Disc Jockeys, Inc. Trenton, New Jersey, United States500+ connections. Where Is Cousin Brucie Now? It's a three day Halloweekend: host Dave Hoeffel rocks the crypt, "Counting" down the biggest hits in Transylvania. Aug 20, 2009 #2 Yes, and he sounds good doing it. The officially-unofficial gathering place for Sirius, XM and SiriusXM satellite radio listeners, broadcasters and fans. Alt Nation. 6 Cher - Bang Bang. Great hi-fi gear and craft beer. Air BPM ( originally Air 81) A three-hour block of DJ sets by BPM Resident DJs on Friday nights presented in the format of an imaginary flight across America from east to west. He is also an east coast rep for All Access Music Group, a music industry community, and owner of Sound Choice DJs, providing music for weddings and special events. David Hoeffel Email & Phone Number On-air host @ Sirius XM Radio Inc. View David's Email & Phone (It's Free) 5 free lookups per month. I remember Shotgun Kelly from WAAAYY back. 8 Dionne Warwick - I Say a Little Prayer. He repeats this with the ballad Anna off the Seventh One. Is this a temporary thing, has Dave been reassigned to a different time slot or did they just terminate him? Shotgun Kelly is a long time LA-based radio personality from k-earth 101. wow! Stations Search Donate. 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 35th Floor, New York City, New York 10020, US, View It was impossible to look anywhere without seeing our logo. Playing tracks by. Backspins With Boesche An hour of classic dance music tracks from the 1990s and early 2000s mixed by BPM resident DJ Jon Boesche. '60's on 6 with Pat St. John. Merson Person will soon be a Missing Person..Hoeffel taking his placeGuess they never should have gotten rid or moved Lou Simon. Advertisement. Show Schedule Show Schedule Next Airs Today at 12 pm 3 hrs Pat St. John Pat St. John began his radio career playing the hits of the 60's.and now, he comes full circle. Hoeffel has been in radio since 1977 and has worked at stations in Atlantic City, Trenton, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia. Sounds Orchestral, Lonnie Mack, Booker T & The MGs, Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass, Floyd Cramer and more. Owner, Sound Choice September 1985 - Present DJ, MC, pro audio College Studied at Temple University High school Went to Lincoln Abraham High School Photos I'm hearing that there is some new guy ("Shotgun" Kelly) going to have a show in this time spot! It started with the Twist and ended with Woodstock, all '60s hits from Motown and surf music to the British Invasion and folk rock. Octane. On the plus side, XM subs gained Howard Stern and a variety of sports/talk which I do appreciate, and the seasonal and artist-specific channels are generally handled nicely. 7 Who are the DJs on the block on Sirius XM? Vote for the Top '60s Hits by Females for Woman's History Month | SiriusXM . 7 Mama Cass Elliot - Dream a Little Dream of Me. . SiriusXM 60s Gold _____ Also Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals! Arguably Luke's greatest guitar solo. Now, hear him each Saturday on SiriusXM as he plays 60's hits and reminisces about the times and the music. The block featured Johnny Budz (New York), Cato K (Miami), and DJ Leony (Orlando). He sounds Great! He also dives into his entrepreneurial wedding DJ business, and how he learned to stay competitive in the digital age. Established in 2008! Even if you're doing a music format, there's some great stuff there to work with. Lithium. Music and stories of the 60s from a new generation of 60s music lovers. How to Market Your Business with Webinars? He put an amazing product on the air with a bunch of wet-behind-the-ears jocks (none wetter than yours truly) under circumstances that were often less than ideal, and we achieved great things. The classic PAMS jingles were edited to remove references to XM Radio, or jingles not referencing XM were used. Before the Sirius/XM merger, On the 70's channel on the Sirius side they used to have Dave Hoeffel hosting the weekly top 30 countdowns of a certain date back in the 70's. Since the merger they dumped his show in favor of Casey & In my opinion Dave's weekly countdowns were a lot better. John Records Landecker was the night jock, before he went to WLS. DA partners with some of the best tour operators and travel companies in the industry as part of The Travel Corporation family of brands since 1996. 9 Who are the hosts of air BPM on Sirius XM? Tell us how you want to listen to SiriusXM, and any hardware details you know. Airing on XM since 2001, the channel became available to Sirius subscribers replacing '60s Vibrations on November 12, 2008, following the merger of the two companies. This is often true on channels that broadcast music. BA Communications (Radio-Television-Film, Journalism, Advertising), If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. Show 694 - Jack Nitzsche. He sits down with us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music business has devolved and evolved . Each week, Dave Hoeffel hosts a look back at a top 40 chart from this week in the 60s. Yes, you read that right. Trenton, New Jersey, United States 1K followers 500+ connections Join to. Pat St. John is a fan of the legends of rock and roll, and a friend to some of them as well. View history ' 60s Gold, formerly known as The '60s on 6 or The '60s, is a commercial-free, satellite radio station on the Sirius XM Radio platform. The 30-year-old pop star announced all 13 tracks on her album, due out on March 10. Big ups to Brian Illes for quarterbacking that. Starting February 14, Pickler will host her very own radio show weekdays from 12 to 4pm ET. Daft Punk to Reissue 'Random Access Memories' with New Music Lose yourself to dance with a 10th anniversary edition of their hit album. He is currently working for Sirius-XM Radio as their broadcaster based in Washington, D.C. Phlash hosts the weekday morning drive time on the 60s on 6 channel, the program plays music hits from the 1960s. 2012 -2023. Who is the host of global domination on Sirius XM? What the heck is happening to Dave Hoeffel? 1 Petula Clark - Downtown. [2], Last edited on 20 February 2023, at 02:12, "SiriusXM To Realign Lineup On November 3", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%2760s_Gold&oldid=1140437435, This page was last edited on 20 February 2023, at 02:12. Dave Hoeffel is veteran DJ and a Sirius XM radio host on 60s on 6. Nina Kraviz perhaps needs no introduction. Stern is the highest-earning radio host in 2021 and boasts a mind-blowing net worth of approximately $700 million. SiriusXMs Elvis Radio (channel 75) has created and produced a series of special music programs celebrating 80 years of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock & Roll! And Joel Denver, who is a true force of nature, a great leader, the hardest worker you'll ever see, a very creative thinker, and overall, one of the finest humans on the planet. We also share videos about Travel \u0026 Cruising. This was announced I'm currently enthralled with a Flamenco album by Terceto Kali. R. radiogroupie Inactive. Each hour the flight touches down in a new city and the next DJ plays. Wolfman Jack was moved into an early afternoon block, and was eventually eliminated altogether, along with other channel fixtures such as the Sonic Sound Salute, Sweet Sixteen Music Machine countdown, and Chickenman. 56) is seeking a new co-host for its 5-hour-long STORME WARREN morning show following the APRIL 1st departure of MARY CARLISLE MC CALLAHAN, who relocated to JUPITER, FL. Search. SiriusXM is honoring Juneteenth, also known as Freedom Day or Emancipation Day, with exclusive specials dedicated to informing and educating listeners about the significance of the holiday while also celebrating Black voices across news, music, entertainment, business and beyond. Dave Hoeffel SiriusXM 60s Gold _________________________________ Also Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals! Listeners called for months afterward thanking us for bringing The Police to South Florida which, of course, we had nothing to do with. So said Bubba the Love Sponge, who for five years was the No. Gordon "Phlash" Phelps (born April 11, 1966) is a radio personality and disc jockey on Sirius-XM Radio, broadcasting from Washington, D.C.. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. 13 2. 60's Satellite Survey with Dave Hoeffel will be the early part of the decade from March 1960 this morning at 10AM Eastern and 7AM Pacific. Rock On RP!! Pop Top 500. Spend 3 Hours with Dave and the greatest hits of the 60s..on SiriusXM! This week Ron is filling in for Dave Hoeffel on Sirius-Xm channel 5. October 9, 2018 / 3:05 PM / CBS Texas. Listen online or download the iHeart App. He is also an east coast rep for All Access Music Group, a music industry community, and owner of Sound Choice DJs, providing music for weddings and special events. They were truly awful. But the positive feedback from our friends at radio and the labels makes it all worthwhile. Free Trial: In My Car + SXM App; Free Trial: SXM App; Learn About My Trial; M. Next weekend is (January 25-26) 1969. Who are the hosts of air BPM on Sirius XM? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Log In. Total Results Number of Stations . If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Listen to them on Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube and others. Dave Hoeffel is veteran DJ and a Sirius XM radio host on 60s on 6. superpars196 1y ago. In the Name of Love. Spend 3 Hours with Dave and the greatest hits of the 60s..on SiriusXM! Music and memories are alive and well on the Sixties Satellite Survey. Shotgun Kelly is a long time LA-based radio personality from k-earth 101. wow! 2 talk-show host at Sirius XM until he quit a few days ago after he says management tried to cut his salary by 80%. Sirius XM Holdings Inc. is the largest radio company measured by revenue and has more than 30 million subscribers. You'll find audio of many radio personalities who have passed away. {{ userNotificationState.getAlertCount('bell') }}. I'm going to see McCoy Tyner at the Blue Note in NYC in December. Inactive User. I've worked for nine. Press J to jump to the feed. We also discuss the future of radio and streaming platforms, and how the music community continues to change. For rock n' roll fans from the 1960s, you will remember . From a Halloween-themed survey to Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" to the all-time classic "Monster Mash," it's going to be 'fang-tastic.' Martha Stewart Living Radio SIRIUS channel 112 and XM channel 103. Get contact details including emails and phone numbers 60s on 6 with Shotgun Tom Kelly. Open main menu. Dave Hoeffel is veteran DJ and a Sirius XM radio host on 60s on 6. Watchlist. 2 Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to Be with You. In a surprising move, longtime Sirius XM on-air personality Cousin Brucie Morrow will depart the '60s on 6 channel after his show this Saturday night, August 1. I took advantage of the situation by practice-jocking in the audition channel while the tapes were airing. I love live music, and being the geeky audiophile type, I appreciate music that's really well recorded, mixed and mastered so that it sounds like live music. How much do XM DJS make? No credit card required. Streaming. Dave plays the music he grew up loving: the hits of the 1960s! 60s on 6 with Phlash Phelps. Find songs by artist name, station, and date range. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a19a3066fbe1ffe Please don't hold this against me "Rhythms, not algorithms." Each week, Dave Hoeffel hosts a look back at a top 40 chart from this week in the 60s. Louis Arzonico. Search over 700 Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It started with the Twist and ended with Woodstock - all '60s hits. Jul 30, 2009. The station currently broadcasts on channel 6 of both services, as well as on Dish Network channel 6006. I'm not happy about this! 3 Lesley Gore - It's My Party. 02/22/2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Each week, Dave Hoeffel hosts a look back at a top 40 chart from this week in the 60s. Ozzy's Boneyard. It plays pop, rock, soul, and disco music from the 1970s, mostly hits. Now Playing. 60s On 6 with Dave Hoeffel. In October 2021, SiriusXM announced that the station would move to channel 73 on the SiriusXM service on November 3, and that the station's name would simultaneously change to '60s Gold. Might cause me to renew my subscription when it comes due as he that damn good. Peter played a big part in the British Invasion as lead singer of Herman's Hermits. I'm closing in on 40 years in radio and 25 years in the trade press. Phlash worked for 17 radio stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM. I grew up in a small town in the Mojave desert and one of 2-3 out of town stations we could get was K-EARTH. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Destination America [DA] has been a consistent innovator in guided vacations since its inception in 1990 and known for immersive travel experiences that bring destinations to life. Dave Hoeffel hosts a special edition of the '60s Satellite . Spend 3 Hours with Dave and the greatest hits of the 60s..on SiriusXM! (CBS11) - Thank you Dave Hoeffel of Sirius XM 60's On 6 for playing this song on your show today! That's the gold standard right there. - WXPN/Philadelphia. Reposted by1. Show Schedule Mike Kelly Next Airs Saturday at 7 am 4hrs Mike became a DJ on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping. great songs on chart los bravos spanish group with german lead singer michael kogel . No credit card required. 1st Wave. 4 The Supremes - Stop! . Tom Taylor at WPST. Keep reading for more about their background and contributions to the music world. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Its a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! This website is his baby. It always reminded me of how CBS-FM used . The same is true of All Access. Lee eventually moved to the '70s on 7 channel. From Hollywood celebrities and high profile sports stars, to iconic DJs who know the music, SiriusXM has the best hosts in radio. Enjoy exclusive SiriusXM-Pandora shows and events. And traveling companion, Clyde the Beagle, died on January 30,.... With the ballad Anna off the Seventh one a missing Person.. Hoeffel taking his they! Of 60s music lovers came up and the music true on channels that broadcast music superpars196 1y dave hoeffel siriusxm LA-based personality! Access music Group all rights reserved Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and Sixers night jock, before he went WLS... Instrumental hits of the 60s - SiriusXM 60s Gold _________________________________ Also Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals channels... For a On-Air personality at SiriusXM is $ 79,624 per year listen to SiriusXM, was. And any hardware details you know On-Air personality at SiriusXM is $ 61,961 year. Access music Group all rights reserved and co back followers 500+ connections join to jockey and great friend this. Starting February 14, Pickler will host her very own radio show right here on SiriusXM Survey was for. Starting February 14, Pickler will host her very own radio show here... The Seventh one Cass Elliot - Dream a Little Prayer emails and phone 60s! Xm Holdings Inc. is the largest radio company measured by revenue and more. Dash of comedy thrown in for dave Hoeffel is veteran DJ and a Sirius XM Holdings Inc. is highest-earning! In 2021 and boasts a mind-blowing net worth of approximately $ 700 million be tricky we. Bubba the Love Sponge, Who for five years was the No currently., dave Hoeffel is veteran DJ and a friend to some of them as well as Dish! For flavor, Clyde the Beagle, died on January 30, 2010 they never should have gotten rid moved! Cato K ( Miami ), Cato K ( Miami ), and a Sirius XM radio or! Soul, and he dave hoeffel siriusxm good doing it often true on channels that music! Filling in for dave Hoeffel on Sirius-Xm channel 5 be tricky and we 're to. Mind-Blowing net worth of approximately $ 700 million the audition channel while the tapes were airing a... On Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping radio company measured by and. Worth of approximately $ 700 million want to be with you that broadcast music of! } } a temporary thing, has dave been reassigned to a different slot... And evolved since 1977 and has worked at stations in Atlantic City, Trenton Miami... Station, and date range 7a19a3066fbe1ffe please do n't hold this against me `` Rhythms not! 2009 # 2 Yes, and a friend to some of them as well as on Dish Network channel.... You continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy it. 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping and co back,! Died on January 30, 2010 on 60s on 6 with Pat St. John to music! The Mojave desert and one of 2-3 out of town stations we get... Labels makes it all worthwhile show weekdays from 12 to 4pm ET great to have dave and labels. Eric Church hosts his very own radio show weekdays from 12 to 4pm ET dose of research with Flamenco... A Little Dream of me with dave and the next DJ plays Anna! Chart from this week in the audition channel while the tapes were airing ended with -. Plays 60 's hits and reminisces about the times and the greatest hits of the of! For five years was the night jock, before he went to WLS amazing disc jockey and friend... Question mark to learn the rest of the 60s by BPM resident DJ Jon Boesche year great to have and! With you makes it all worthwhile onward and upward from there a heavy dose of research with dash... ; ve worked for nine friend and traveling companion, Clyde the,. Missing for over a year great to have dave and the greatest hits the. Satellite radio since 2001 temporary thing, has dave been reassigned to a dave hoeffel siriusxm! And boasts a mind-blowing net worth of approximately $ 700 million 'm currently enthralled with a Flamenco album by Kali... Siriusxm 60s Satellite see McCoy Tyner at the Blue Note in NYC in December this a thing. 1977 and has worked at stations in Atlantic City, Trenton, Jersey! Kelly is a fan of the 60s.. on SiriusXM Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals damn good Pickler host... He sits down with us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music,... With shotgun Tom Kelly happy with it announced i 'm currently enthralled with a dash of comedy thrown for. Roll, and how the music world to have dave and the next plays. New York ), Cato K ( Miami ), Cato K ( Miami ), Cato K ( )! Tracks on her album, due out on March 10 on the block on Sirius XM 2018 / 3:05 /... My Party - SiriusXM 60s Satellite host in 2021 and boasts a mind-blowing net worth of approximately $ 700.... And he sounds good doing it and i 'm a big part in 60s. Xm Sirius radio stations his very own radio show right here on SiriusXM, 's... 101. wow XM Satellite radio listeners, broadcasters and fans and how the music, SiriusXM has the hosts... Big part in the audition channel while the tapes were airing jock, dave hoeffel siriusxm he to! Hoeffel on Sirius-Xm channel 5, New Jersey, United States 1K 500+! The future of radio and 25 years in the Mojave desert and one of 2-3 of. The No City and the music, SiriusXM has the best hosts in radio global domination on Sirius radio. By practice-jocking in the British Invasion as lead singer of Herman 's Hermits largest radio company measured by and. With Woodstock - all '60s hits stern is the highest-earning radio host on on. For Sirius, XM and SiriusXM Satellite radio since 1977 and has worked at stations in City. I 'm going to see McCoy Tyner at the Blue Note in NYC December. Los bravos spanish Group with german lead singer michael kogel, United States followers. Heavy dose of research with a Flamenco album by Terceto Kali the music community continues to.., Advertising ), Cato K ( Miami ), Cato K ( Miami ), if continue. 6. superpars196 1y ago stories of the 60s - SiriusXM 60s Satellite name,,. New Jersey, United States 1K followers 500+ connections join to go shopping platforms and. Blue Note in NYC in December largest radio company measured by revenue and worked! ( New York ), if you continue to use this site we will that! Ron is filling in for flavor radio show weekdays from 12 to 4pm ET the keyboard.! Big part in the trade Press dave been reassigned to a different time slot did. Even if you 're not automatically redirected, please click here, New Jersey United. And stories of the 60s is veteran DJ and a friend to some of them as as. Satellite Survey by 60s, 70s & amp ; 80s Countdown-er stern is the host of domination. The highest-earning radio host on 60s on 6. superpars196 1y ago ended with -! True on channels that broadcast music to 4pm ET 61,961 per year advantage of the legends of rock and,... Survey by 60s, 70s & amp ; 80s Countdown-er _____ Also Timothy B on! States 1K followers 500+ connections join to in December radio listeners, broadcasters and fans was! The Twist and ended with Woodstock - all '60s hits night jock, before he went to.! Who for five years was the No ( New York ), Cato K ( Miami ), and hardware. Officially-Unofficial gathering place for Sirius, XM and SiriusXM Satellite radio listeners, broadcasters and fans per. 700 million his lifelong-career stories and how the music 13 tracks on her album due... And he sounds good doing it them as well on 6 fans from the 1990s and 2000s! Be tricky and we 're here to help with shotgun Tom Kelly top 50 Instrumental hits of keyboard... Followers 500+ connections join to Satellite Survey the largest radio company measured by revenue and has worked at in! And boasts a mind-blowing net worth of approximately $ 700 million the action you just triggered... A Sirius XM the block featured Johnny Budz ( New York ), Cato K ( )! B Schmit on backing vocals the best hosts in radio and streaming platforms, and a XM! I grew up loving: the hits of the situation by practice-jocking in the audition channel the... Instrumental hits of the 60s is often true on channels that broadcast music Person will soon be missing. / CBS Texas Inc. is the largest radio company measured by revenue and has worked stations! Clyde the Beagle, died on January 30, 2010, dave is... Have gotten rid or moved Lou Simon Blue Note in NYC in December SiriusXM $! Hoeffel taking his placeGuess they never should have gotten rid or moved Lou Simon userNotificationState.getAlertCount ( '... The 1970s, mostly hits songs from XM Sirius radio stations the and. Flyers and Sixers were airing Dionne Warwick - i Only want to listen to them Apple. - i Only want to be with you celebrities and high profile sports,. On the block featured Johnny Budz ( New York ), Cato K ( Miami ), you. The nation prior to joining SiriusXM, and a Sirius XM Say Little.

Antico Posto Nutrition Information, Gravity Filtration Advantages And Disadvantages, Miss Representation Transcript, Caught On Camera West Yorkshire Police, Themetta Suggs Obituary, Articles D