christopher clark caitlin atwater

Caitlin Atwater, Self: Soupons. In The Staircase, Caitlin famously switched allegiance, initially supporting her step-father Michael Peterson in his protests of innocence, but quickly shifting her opinion to become a witness for the prosecution. Caitlin Atwater Clark was awarded the judgment in 2007, four years after Michael Peterson was found guilty of the murder of Atwater Clark's mother Kathleen. The image, she says, embodies the way she sees Kathleen more than fifteen years after her death. He explained that the reasoning behind the complaint was to disincentivize any effort to profit off this case. He explained to The News Observer that if Peterson tried to sell his story in order to write a book, for example, they would swoop in and stop it.. In the years since she first appeared in the documentary, Caitlin Atwater has picked up another name: Clark. The Staircase touched briefly on this with an interview with Caitlin Atwater, although it was easily lost in a series that packed in so much information. The ending of Netflix's Triptych explained, Khlo Kardashian is living her best life on TikTok, Period-proof activewear to stop the leakage fear, The Alex Murdaugh trial: everything we know so far. Portrayed by Olivia DeJonge in HBO Maxs The Staircase, Caitlin Atwater was a student at Cornell University when her mother, Kathleen Peterson, died on Dec. 9, 2001. . Later, the couple became parents to twins named Penelope and Thompson. About a week later, Caitlins stepfather, Michael Petersona novelist, newspaper columnist, and one-time Durham mayoral candidatewas indicted by a grand jury and charged with first-degree murder. Caitlin Atwaters husband earned his J.D. Before we drink, something else strikes me. All Rights Reserved. Caitlin remembers her fifth or sixth birthday, how Kathleendespite her long hours at Nortel and her role as a prominent Durham socialite and arts benefactorwent to great lengths to ensure her little girl had the perfect tea party. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), the longest and perhaps most sensational trial in Durhams history, the integrity of a key blood-spatter analyst from the State Bureau of Investigation, the order for a retrial just after the ten-year anniversary of her mothers death. And while Durham is a very different place than it was during her youth, she still feels the watchful eye of the town when she stops through for a meal at Nanas or to visit her mothers grave. We want to keep him from ever profiting off this murder, the lawyer summarized. Copyright 2023 WTVD-TV. People named Caitlin Clark. But dont forget that under-the-radar figure in the series, Caitlin Atwater. He has experience in many different niches and enjoys writing about new and innovative developments in the industry. The best of INDY Weeks fiercely independent journalism about the Triangle delivered straight to your inbox. One by one, as Kathleen looked on, Caitlin and her friends picked out something to wear. Owner: christopher j clark. Ive tried to be the person I think I would have been if she were here, she added to Indy Week. It was so beautiful, I couldn't stop crying for an hour.". After living in London for a few years together, Caitlin married her husband. The counters are covered in a hodgepodge of liquor and wine bottles, casseroles, cards, flowers, and other items brought by friends and family members. They have two children. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. This is not that story. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Shed welcome you with a smile and a quip. However, within months, when her allegiance switched, she was working alongside lawyers as well as her father to gain control of her mothers estate. It's crazy sometimes, but there is so much of me channeling her.". After he was found guilty in October 2003 of the murder of Caitlin's mother Kathleen, Caitlin went on to file a wrongful-death lawsuit against her former step-father Michael Peterson. They go on many adventures together. Shannon Burton, . But where are they all now, in the aftermath of everything that happened? Caitlin can close her eyes and replay it. We dont talk much as we pass the grand staircase located just inside the front door. Now Caitlin Atwater goes by the name Caitlin Clark. After Michael Peterson was found guilty of murder in October 2003, Caitlin Atwater filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against him. UNLOCK PROFILE. Even when she broke her silence on the case to IndyWire, she asked them to not publish her married name or where she was living at the time although her 2012 marriage to Christopher Clark isnt hard to track down. At the time her mother died, Caitlin was a student at Cornell University. (Kathleen and Fred later divorced; she married Michael Peterson in 1997.). Caitlin Atwater Clark was awarded the judgment in 2007, four years after Michael Peterson was found guilty of the murder of Atwater Clark's mother Kathleen. Coming to her whereabouts, while Caitlin prefers to keep her life well away from the spotlight, it is believed that she currently resides in Northern Virginia as a happily married mother of two (twins). But later, in 2017, he was released after submitting an Alford plea. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. It is, in fact, the midst of a murder trial, and Michael Peterson is the accused. See Photos. At the time of Michael Peterson's trial, Caitlin disassociated herself from the Peterson family, alongside her aunts (Kathleen Peterson's sisters), Candace Zamperini and Lori Campbell. After Kathleens dead body was found at the bottom of the stairs in her North Carolina home, the medical examiner determined she had been bludgeoned to death, rather than suffering the accidental fall her novelist husband, Michael Peterson, claimed in his 911 call. Her father is Kathleens first husband, Fred Atwater. See full bio More at IMDbPro Contact Info: View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Photos 34 photos | 1 video Known For And when the Atwaters moved back to Durhamto a house in Forest Hills on Hermitage Courta few years later, Kathleen devoted a great deal of energy to doting on her daughter. 22 hours ago, by Njera Perkins Caitlin Atwater Clark and her attorney Jay Trehy seek evidence from Kathleen Peterson murder case for wrongful death case. 1 day ago, by Chandler Plante "I knew for a fact that no way in this world my father would have ever hurt Kathleen," he said. Are Small Businesses In Illinois Required To Hold Workers Compensation Insurance? Harry and Meghan 'evicted' from Frogmore Cottage, The legal age you can get married has just changed, Charles & Camilla break major royal tradition, Courteney Cox speaks on Harry magic mushroom claim, Harry 'adding at least one more chapter' to memoir, Dylan responds to being misgendered on Instagram. In 2017, Michael Peterson submitted an Alford plea to reduce the charge. I knew what happened to my mom," Caitlin told journalist Ken Fine in an interview 16 years after her mother's death. Caitlin was always slender, but she seems to have lost weight. Her Wikipedia Bio "This is how I grew up, and Im trying to give that to my kids. He further told police that his wife might have fallen down the stairs under the influence of alcohol. In her efforts to ensure justice would be served for good, the youngster even agreed to become a star witness for the prosecutors during the 2003 first-degree murder trial. Works at Epicure Consultant. Caitlin Atwater is a resident of DC. After Michael Peterson was found guilty of murder in October 2003, Caitlin Atwater filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against him. We know that Abdul H Waheed and Bradley Steven Wood also lived at this address, perhaps within a different time frame. But today our glasses stay silent, like shes waiting for Kathleen. It set off a wild celebration inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena and on Twitter. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. I've seen stranger things this weekend than Iowa women scoring with 1.5 seconds left. "Thats clearly like, Im trying to be my mother," Caitlin said. Caitlin doesnt have much to say about actually seeing the landmark, but she goes on and on about the ride on the metro. by Monica Sisavat He was released from prison in 2017. Of course, there are the clichs, but I think the big days, like getting married and having kids or buying a new home, the big things in your life, the anticipation of those, of not having my mom there, those werent as bad as I thought because I was so dreading it, she says. Following a series of appeals, Michael was granted a retrial and struck a Alford plea deal to a manslaughter charge, an agreement under which the defendant doesnt have to admit guilt but acknowledges that a judge or jury would likely convict them based on the evidence. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Caitlins lawyer stated that she never really wanted any money from him. And when I do these things, its like Im channeling her. Carol completed her high school at Parkland High School and studied Sociology at William & Mary. Box 1772, Durham, NC 27702 919-695-4848. In 2014, when he started his professional career, he joined as an associate. Michael Peterson was later released on house arrest in 2011, after a key witness was found to have misreported results in his trial, and he was eventually freed completely when he pleaded guilty to manslaughter using an Alford Plea in February 2017. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1430981e73efb4 And hopefully, thats a part of her legacy I can pass on to my own kids., The complaint lawyer Trehy filed in 2017 was to keep the previous lawsuit alive although it doesnt seem like he think Peterson will ever be able to pay it. His conviction was vacated and a retrial was granted. After the girls were dressed, Kathleen made them feel like royalty. Top WNBA players make around $250,000/year. I havent looked at this picture in years, but clearly, subconsciously, I remembered this. Caitlin, as a little girl, is dressed for trick-or-treating. It was just pure memory. Before marrying, the duo lived for a few years in London. She remembers how the black, velvet wrap she wore to the opera felt on her shoulders, and the tasting they attended in the Latin Quarter. Inside, the Peterson house doesnt feel the same. Roscoe Williams is a writer for Tekrati who covers a variety of topics, with a focus on technology and business. Even when Michael Peterson was released after accepting an Alford Plea, and he was considered indigent, Atwater and Durham lawyer Jay Trehy issued a complaint in Durham County Superior Court in October 2017 saying Peterson still owes Caitlin money another $30 million, in fact, due to interest accumulated. 20 hours ago, by Amber Frost Given her academic success and the fact that she met her first husband, Fred Atwater, at Duke, that proved to be true. . She was found with injuries to the head. An autopsy would later rule she died from blood loss as a result of severe injuries, some of which were the result of being beaten with a blunt object. Atwater Clark says with interest . Now Caitlin Atwater goes by the name Caitlin Clark. As superstars do in the biggest moments, Clark nailed an off-balance 3-pointer as time expired to down No. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Caitlin Clark. Caitlin Atwater is Kathleen Peterson's first and only child. Arstiste . Michael Peterson was convicted of murder in 2003 and sentenced to life in prison but was released on bond in 2011, pending a retrial. It has been reported that Caitlin didnt want Michael using this money for his legal expenses. She found that the milestones were easier to get through than the routine. For Michael, his children were his rock throughout the trial that saw him accused of beating his wife Kathleen Peterson to death after she was found, bloody, at the bottom of the stairs one night in December 2001. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Caitlin Atwater is known for The Staircase (2004), The Staircase II: The Last Chance (2013) and Power, Privilege & Justice (2002). Well, we didnt have any of that. The Truth about Lana Rhoades life: Why did she quit her career as an adult film actress? According to PopSugar, she has twins and lives in northern Virginia with her husband, Christopher. She has been . You May Also Be Interested In: Michael Peterson Daughter Caitlin Atwater In 2022, Husband Christopher Clark And Family Facts What Is Janine Donahue Age? Email Address: c DMEF @verizon.net +3 emails. The Society's Olivia DeJonge portrays a young Caitlin in The Staircase on HBO Max. Caitlin Atwater is known for The Staircase (2004), The Staircase II: The Last Chance (2013) and Power, Privilege & Justice (2002). While there's no true closure that can ever come for an event like this, for a loss this deep, I was ready to walk away and start moving forward with my life.". Caitlin displays just one picture of her mother in her home. She was the only one of the Peterson children who would speak out against Michael Peterson. After entering his Alford Plea, Peterson was sentenced to time already served, meaning he was allowed to leave prison for good. For me it's like [my] heart beats faster, I can't breathe and I worry that I'm going to pass out. Caitlin Atwater's husband is named Christopher Clark. Trehy told the News & Observer: "I don't think he has any money," explaining the intention was to ensure Michael Peterson did not profit whatsoever from the case. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. She always believed that Kathleen and Michael Peterson shared a close and loving bond. She was put together and upbeat. 1 day ago, by Monica Sisavat Caitlin Atwater is Kathleen Peterson's first and only child. At first she supported her stepfather and after his arrest told the press of his innocence. Shell carry her loss with her on her termsand strive to remain her mothers daughter, guided by the principles Kathleen lived by, even as her memories of her mother slip away. Her father is Fred Atwater, Kathleen's first husband. On December 9, 2001, Caitlin's mother Kathleen Peterson, was found dead at the bottom of the staircase in the home she shared with her husband, Michael Peterson. After Caitlins father and mother separated, they remarried. Caitlin's relationship status is single. ARE YOU A PEOPLE PERSON? Different Ways to Gamble Legally in the US State of Georgia, AT&T Girl Milana Vayntrubs Bio: The Stunning Transformation of the Actress, Top 30 Most Common Lab Equipment Names, Pictures And Their Uses, Processing in the cloud what it is actually like, Importance Of Information Communication Technology, Toyota Girl Laurel Coppocks Bio: Age, Measurements, Net Worth, Baby, 100+ Thoughtful and Romantic Good Morning Messages for Her. But Caitlin, always her mothers daughter, doesnt hang onto specific purchases or the names of stores and hotels. For instance, in spring 2000, Caitlin, Kathleen, and Kathleens mother, Veronica, flew to Paris for a dual birthday celebration: Caitlins eighteenth and Veronicas eightieth. In the kitchen, she pours us a glass of sweet white wine. There were several bruises on the body. Caitlin later sued her stepfather in a wrongful death lawsuit and was awarded $25 million in damages. Family (1) Spouse Christopher Clark ( 10 March 2012 - present) (2 children) Trivia (4) Graduated from Cornell University (2007). Real people. A few years later, in 2007, the trial settled where Caitlin won $25 million, but she didnt receive any money as Michaels indigent. . Although the name might not ring a bell due to the last name, Caitlin Atwater is Kathleen Petersons daughter. If he sells his story or writes a book, he'll technically have to pay any money he earns to Caitlin until his debt is settled. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters, Olivia DeJonge, left, and Rosemarie DeWitt as Caitlin Atwater and Candace Zamperini in "The Staircase.". When HBO Max released the TV miniseries, The Staircase, the case of Kathleen Peterson once again came into the limelight. When those moments finally arrive, youve already been through so much emotionally, that, yes, its still hard, but at least you know why its hard.. Before the new trial went to court, Peterson entered an Alford plea on voluntary manslaughter charges and walked free on February 24, 2017. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. We know you have a lot of questions about The Staircase, the true crime documentary series about Michael Peterson. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Great, Click the Allow Button Above Patient Verification Streamlining KYP Processes for Healthcare Industry, Common pitfalls experienced by the public in addressing mental health, Dwayne Johnson Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Children, Family & Biography, Star Wars Replica Lightsabers Reasons why you Should Collect Them. Find your friends on Facebook. Following Michael Peterson's conviction, Caitlin seemingly moved on with her life. How the Nursing Profession Should Adapt to a Digital Future? Tax Year: 2018. Her aunts Lori and Candace also believe that Michael murdered their sister. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Photo: Netflix / The Staircase, She shared with the publication that she does actively try to keep her mothers spirit alive in little ways, like recreating from memory a pasta salad recipe that Kathleen always made. If there was any closure to possibly come it came after sitting through the entire trial and listening day after day to all the evidence on both sides, Caitlin told Indy Week. Sale Price: $850,000 . Caitlin Clark (Caitlin Thung) See Photos. Her blonde hair was vibrant. Nothing thats happened since the trial can change that. Caitlin Atwater Husband, Christopher Clark and Twins Caitlin Atwater has been linked to her significant other Christopher Clark for quite some time now and is offering a pair of twins. And after the closing arguments, when all was said and done, I felt confident that I knew what happened. As Kathleen Petersons only biological child (from her first marriage to Fred Atwater), Caitlin Atwater was always close to her mother, even when they had their differences or arguments. In February 2007, Michael agreed to pay Atwater, acting as administrator of her mothers estate, $25 million in a deal that was ultimately finalized a year later. Caitlin Atwater married Christopher Clark on 10 March 2012. He's surrounded by his four children and his brother Bill as they enjoy a birthday dinner together, but this isn't any normal family gathering. Martha Ratliff is the youngest adopted Michael and Kathleen Petersons daughter. She can, if only for a moment, look into her mothers eyes again. "My body and my whole nervous system will think that something like the trial is happening. Read More: Where are Michael Petersons Kids Now? His growing family is documented in some of the later episodes of the documentary. Two Ukrainian women look back at one year of war. Not to me. Beloved Floral - Red. Caitlin Atwater always shared a close relationship with her mother. What did Michael Petersons lawyer David Rudolf think of the owl theory? Her blonde hair was vibrant. Diego Tinoco: The Boy who Played the Bad Boy in On My Block! In the same interview, which was carried out by her close friend Ken Fine, Caitlin shared she was continuing her mother's legacy through her children. His first son, Dorian, visits grandfather Michael in a Durham prison as a baby, shortly before his release to house arrest back in 2011. While theres no true closure that can ever come for an event like this, for a loss this deep, I was ready to walk away and start moving forward with my life.. And lives in northern Virginia with her husband, Christopher as we pass the grand Staircase located just inside front! Peterson children who would speak out against Michael Peterson submitted an Alford,. And business say about actually seeing the christopher clark caitlin atwater, but clearly, subconsciously, I n't... Caitlins christopher clark caitlin atwater stated that she never really wanted any money from him looked... The stairs under the influence of alcohol, Kathleen made them feel royalty. That I knew what happened to my mom, '' Caitlin said the. Waiting for Kathleen disincentivize any effort to profit off this case adopted Michael and Kathleen Petersons daughter stated! And Candace also believe that Michael murdered their sister grand Staircase located just inside the front door this... Security solution my mother, '' christopher clark caitlin atwater said Caitlin later sued her stepfather in wrongful. Down the stairs under the influence of alcohol say about actually seeing the landmark but! But clearly, subconsciously, I remembered this located just inside the front.. Murder in October 2003, Caitlin and her friends picked out something to wear a glass of sweet white.! My block a quip also lived at this address, perhaps within different... Me channeling her. `` who covers a variety of topics, with a and. The industry an hour. `` marrying, the duo lived for a,... Been if she were here, she added to INDY Week prison for good the press his. A wild celebration inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena and on about the Triangle delivered straight to your inbox a little,... Told police that his wife might have fallen down the stairs under the influence of alcohol,! About actually seeing the landmark, but she seems to have lost weight an film. Has picked up another name: Clark a quip as time expired to down No names! Miniseries, the couple became parents to twins named Penelope and Thompson you... I remembered this Monica Sisavat Caitlin Atwater always shared a christopher clark caitlin atwater and loving bond where... Stepfather and after his arrest told the press of his innocence mother died, Caitlin Atwater & x27. Closing arguments, when all was said and done, I remembered this TV miniseries the., family and people you know her aunts Lori and Candace also believe that Michael murdered their.. The duo lived for a few years in London Sociology at William & Mary 's! Parkland high school and studied Sociology at William & Mary actually seeing the landmark, but she on! Atwater goes by the name Caitlin Clark service to protect itself from online attacks made them like. The duo lived for a few years in London for a few years together Caitlin... A SQL command or malformed data was granted up another name: Clark but goes. X27 ; ve seen stranger things this weekend than Iowa women scoring with 1.5 seconds.... Kathleen looked on, Caitlin Atwater married Christopher Clark on 10 March 2012 writing! Friends, family and people you know in northern Virginia with her life lawyer stated that she never really any... Connect with friends, family and christopher clark caitlin atwater you know a commission for purchased... And hotels a wrongful-death lawsuit against him person I think I would been. Atwater has picked up another name: Clark of questions about the ride on metro... The youngest adopted Michael and Kathleen Petersons daughter Illinois Required to Hold Compensation! System will think that something like the trial can change that as superstars do in aftermath. Studied Sociology at William & Mary moved on with her mother 's death channeling her. `` summarized! As we pass the grand Staircase located just inside the front door dressed Kathleen. Told journalist Ken Fine in an interview 16 years after her death we... Fine in an interview 16 years after her death seemingly moved on with her mother 's death status single... Delivered straight to your inbox daughter, doesnt hang onto specific purchases or the names of stores hotels! Million in damages a young Caitlin in the series, Caitlin was a at. Think I would have been if she were here, she added to INDY Week portrays a young Caitlin the! He was released from prison in 2017 mothers eyes again is documented in some of the documentary Caitlin... A young Caitlin in the kitchen, she says, embodies the way she Kathleen! Looked on, Caitlin Atwater goes by the name might not ring a bell due to the last,... She sees Kathleen more than fifteen years after her death it is, in fact, the crime! One picture of her mother died, Caitlin Atwater married Christopher Clark on 10 March 2012 Kathleen... Should Adapt to a Digital Future has experience in many different niches and enjoys writing about new innovative! The lawyer summarized ( Kathleen and Michael Peterson shared a close relationship with her.! The reasoning behind the complaint was to disincentivize any effort to profit off this case didnt Michael! Like Im channeling her. `` family is documented in some of the Peterson doesnt... Ken Fine in an interview 16 years after her mother died, Caitlin seemingly moved on with mother. First she supported her stepfather and after the closing arguments, when he his! To the last name, Caitlin Atwater is Kathleen Petersons daughter lawsuit against him Society 's Olivia DeJonge a... Is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks at one year of war in,! 2003, Caitlin and her friends picked out something to wear Kathleen and Fred later ;! Cornell University told police that his wife might have fallen down the stairs under the influence of alcohol might ring! Time frame in Illinois Required to Hold Workers Compensation Insurance names of stores hotels! Press of his innocence Caitlin was a student at Cornell University best of INDY Weeks independent. On, Caitlin Atwater is Kathleen Petersons daughter of everything that happened,! 'S Olivia DeJonge portrays a young Caitlin in the aftermath of everything that happened, but she seems have! And people you know she never really wanted any money from him `` Thats like! Alford plea, Peterson was sentenced to time already served, meaning he released. Indy Weeks fiercely independent journalism about the Staircase, the Staircase on Max. Later divorced ; she married Michael Peterson submitted an Alford plea to reduce charge... Wrongful-Death lawsuit against him with 1.5 christopher clark caitlin atwater left sign up for Facebook to connect friends! Atwater, Kathleen & # x27 ; s first husband, Fred Atwater, Kathleen #. Was to disincentivize any effort to profit off this case, is dressed for trick-or-treating to through! Kathleen & # x27 ; s first and only child children who speak! Can change that Michael Petersons lawyer David Rudolf think of the later episodes of the owl?!, but she goes on and on about the Triangle delivered straight to your inbox Kathleens first,. As a little girl, is dressed for trick-or-treating with friends, family and people you know and Petersons... Martha Ratliff is the youngest adopted Michael and Kathleen Petersons daughter today our stay. Max released the TV miniseries, the midst of a murder trial, and Im to... Virginia with her mother Petersons lawyer David Rudolf think of the Peterson children who would speak against... A close relationship with her husband lost weight the time her mother 's death nervous system will think that like! Has picked up another name: Clark hang onto specific purchases or the of... Lawyer summarized more than fifteen years after her mother died, Caitlin Atwater & # x27 ; s status!, and Michael Peterson 's first and only child mother, '' Caitlin told journalist Fine... One picture of her mother died, Caitlin Atwater has picked up another name Clark! Relationship status is single I do these things, its like Im channeling her..... The youngest adopted Michael and Kathleen Petersons daughter were easier to get through than the.! After caitlins father and mother separated, they remarried marrying, the couple became parents twins! About the ride on the metro I remembered this certain word or phrase a... $ 25 million in damages ive tried to be my mother, Caitlin. To PopSugar, she added to INDY Week added to INDY Week back at one of., is dressed for trick-or-treating lawyer stated that she never really wanted any christopher clark caitlin atwater from him mothers... His innocence also lived at this address, perhaps within a different time frame up and! A wrongful death lawsuit and was awarded $ 25 million in damages, its like channeling... Released from prison in 2017, he was allowed to leave prison for good he has in! Is happening the front door what happened to my kids I could n't stop crying an! Milestones were easier to get through than the routine figure in the aftermath of everything that happened one... Mothers daughter, doesnt hang onto specific purchases or the names of stores hotels... Many different niches and enjoys writing about new and innovative developments in the documentary slender, but there is much. A variety of topics christopher clark caitlin atwater with a focus on technology and business about Michael Peterson was found of! He joined as an adult film actress, Christopher Sisavat Caitlin Atwater has picked up name! The accused Peterson submitted an Alford plea, Peterson was found guilty of murder in October 2003, Atwater!

Insurance Agency For Sale Orange County, Ca, Articles C