carnival cruise to belize honduras and cozumel

Opens in a new window. Belize adventure excursions company offering private shore excursions to visitors cruising on Carnival Cruise Line. It might cost a little to do so but then you would have time to recoup some funds. We hope you enjoy your visit to Belize Mainland, the very best Belize has to offer! Cozumel has streets similar to St. Augustine or Key West in that there are loads of tourist shops (everyone will be trying to get you to come inside) and little bars and restaurants. Continue to 4 of 14 below. There are a bunch of us that have been chatting that are on the same cruise. This is the stage Im at. We did and had a wonderful time learning of this beautiful place. We tendered in picked up a few treasures and back to the boat. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-96280000', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cruise to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, and Honduras. We cannot sleep without a fan. If its culture you crave, the islands unique and vibrant blend is more than satisfyingmade up of ex-pat sun seekers, Hondurans from the mainland, descendants of European settlers, and Garfuna, whose Afro-Carib-Arawak heritage still flavors centuries-old communities like Punta Gorda. Howeverthe have 2 really great all inclusive beach clubs. Or both. And try to squeeze in a trip to the Shawn Jackson Gallery, a showcase for the marvelous underwater photos by the renowned West End photographer. Whether it's all the hits from Broadway and the Big Screen in Stage to Screen, or remixed classics in Vibeology, you're definitely in for a show. The Western Caribbean is an exciting destination for your next ocean cruise. Cant help with the other countries as havent made it there yet. It is a small island off the coast. THE 25 BEST Carnival Cruises to Belize City (with Prices) on Cruise Critic Carnival Cruises to Belize City We found you 29 cruise s Filter Sort: Popularity Carnival Spirit 6 Night Western. 8 - Tampa, Florida. Carnival Paradise leaving Tampa, Florida for 6 nights from August 7, 2023. Carnival Vista Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western Share. Learn about cave geology and rich Maya history while admiring stalagmite formations and ancient offerings left behind centuries ago. Snorkel or scuba dive the barrier reef. You can of course book through Carnival which Id be doing normally but since my friend Vicki knows her stuff, Im letting her take the reins on this. One unusual choice is floating through caves on an inner tube. For a culture fix, head to the Kohunlick ruins to see the famous Temple of the Masks. When you find yourself craving a steaming hot cuppa, Caf Latte-tudes has just what you need. If you like seafood, get ready to feast like royalty in Roatn. The main town on the island is San Miguel de Cozumel. This video shows beautiful snorkeling on the reefs of Belize -- a family enjoyed this shore excursion on their cruise. Western Caribbean cruises are fantastic ways to explore magical islands, beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, fantastic food, among other things. Send an online request and they will reply prompltyl with an info you need. We have a few ideas for you. The port will be able to handle a large amount of capacity with a . 6-day cruise to Belize on Carnival Cruise Line. Since you tender, we booked the Goff's Caye Snorkel tour on the ship for around $35 bucks each. Its 250 square miles of paradise packed with entertainment and history, all just 30 miles south of Cancun. Most of the cruises are 7 days, but there is also a 9-day option. Cruise to the Western Caribbean with Carnival Cruise Lines: where the weather is hot, and the cruise excursions are hotter. Utforsk vre cruiseruter og velg mellom en rekke forskjellige rom, avhengig av ditt behov og budsjett. I am booked on the Valor for April. About 2,700 passengers were aboard the 15-deck ship. Of course you have to be careful not to miss the ship traveling independently. CONTACT MENU Home Popular Cruises Honduras and Belize Cruises Featured Ports of Call Roatan, Honduras On the island of Roatan, you'll find pristine white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, and coral reefs teeming with marine life just offshore. Starting in Tampa with stops in Puerto Costa Maya, Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel. Our family enjoyed the cruise on the Caribbean Princess out of Houston for seven days in the Western Caribbean visiting Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. Galveston, Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Galveston. Explore itineraries, find available cabins and book with GoToSea. 4. In the mood for deli classics that knock it out of the park? Read reviews of Belize cruises. We had a balcony room, so we propped open the balcony door each night and went to sleep with the sound of the water. So ready to go again. Ride a zipline. They were wonderful and we were able to see parts of the island we would never have known existed. Some of our most popular shore excursions are as follow: Belize cave tubing and zipline, Belize Baboon Sanctuary, Belize Zipline, Belize Cave Tubing and Horseback Riding, and Jungle atv. I can't imagine what time they were finally able to let them on. The cheapest ruins to see would probably be Actun Ha. Mahogany Bay is a Carnival Corporation-managed (exclusive) cruise terminal that serves ships from the fleets of Carnival Cruise Line and Princess Cruises. We keep every kid entertained with games, events, age-appropriate activities and more in our award-winning youth program. 6-day Western Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Paradise. I hear Chac Chi Beach Club has the nicest beach area - we never made it there (unfortunately). Most of[]. All in all a great trip and would love to go again. The tour stops at a distillery to taste Belize's rum or the blackberry and cashew wine. Go see it now before it becomes another typical tourist trap type destination. And theres no better way to experience this natural paradise than on a cruise to Honduras. Ammonia Free, Garnier Olia Hair Color - I Got Dyed! My first suggestion to to go to the ports of call boards. Cruises to Honduras & Belize | Celebrity Cruises Book a cruise now from 165pp deposit. But it's safe! Rise to the occasion and take on the signature Rock Climbing Wall. Serenade of the Seas is brimming with far out flavors, like tantalizing Tuscan fare at Giovanni's Table, steaks seared to perfection at Chop's Grille and five-courses of incredible at Chef's Table. Depends on your personal preference. This was a hard decision for us. Port order and/or content may vary, please check specific sailing date concerning risks associated with COVID-19. 3 - Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico, Day Explore Ybor Citys cigar-rolling history or brave rollercoasters at Busch Gardens. For realz peeps. Cruise to Belize to discover a blend of blue waters, green mountains and wooden houses painted in shades of pink, yellow and orange. Produced locally, it protects against the suns rays and also repels bugs. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary with this cruise and if all goes well, well renew our vows. Mahogany Bay is located on the island of Roatan, Honduras, regular port of call on Western Caribbean itineraries,[], Cozumel is Mexican island in the Caribbean Sea at tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, regular port of call on Western Caribbean itineraries, particularly those leaving from Florida. Grand Cayman - We just hung out on our own. Round-trip from Tampa to Costa Maya (Mexico), Roatan (Honduras), Belize City (Belize) and Cozumel (Mexico). 2023 departures: January 7; February 4; March 4, 18; April 1, 15, 29; June 3, 10, 17, 24; July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; August 5, 12, 19, 26; October 28; December 2, 9, 23, 30. 6-day cruise to Belize on Carnival Cruise Line. Whether you like to indulge in food, sport, games or education, there are tons of cruise activities aboard every Carnival ship. The sing-along's about to begin. Most are 7 days long. Hike Bacab Eco Park. While you're soaking up the vibe at the adults-only Solarium, grab a refreshment from the Solarium Bar, where friendly bartenders serve wine, beer, cocktails and chilled tropical drinks perfect for sipping beneath your poolside umbrella. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Wow! Panoramic vistas aren't all you'll find on this ship. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. After about 90 mins of snorkel time they take you back to the beach at the island and you can hang out, swim etc. Within the port village, youll find shops and stalls selling everything from silver, leather and fragrances, to pottery, liquor and crafts. The resident sea creatures are eager to meet you and will swim right up to the boat when you arrive. All opinions are my own, always have been, always will be. When youre done exploring, unwind with a beachside massage at Playa Mia. Decks chairs were never a problem, we did see a good amount of saving going on but if your not instant about being right on top of the pool there were always plenty of chairs to be found. I love Cozumel!! Cozumel I have been to Cozumel and Cayman before but I just stayed on the beach and snorkled. I think you two are going to have any amazing time. If anyone has any questions please e-mail me and I'll be glad to answer anything I can. 7 Night - Western Caribbean Cruise. Opens in a new window. But its mangrove forests, dense jungles, and swaths of white-sand beach will make you want to stay forever. Once British Honduras and now a Commonwealth member, Belize has the British Monarch's head on its dollars. Cruising from: Tampa, Florida; Departure Date: June 12, 2023; Duration:6-day cruise; Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Line; Cruise Ship: Carnival Paradise; Ports of Call: Tampa, Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel, Tampa; Cruises from Tampa, Florida, can be incredibly exciting and relaxing. :( Maybe another time we'll get there. We had early seating for diner so we made the 8:30 show, here's where chair saving got to me. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Most of the vendors only barter with cash, so be sure to bring some. Nothing beats Ybor City when it comes to quirky vintage stores and hand-rolled cigars. Tweet. Its culture is influenced by Cuban and Spanish characteristics,[]. 260 reviews of Carnival Cruise Lines "Carnival Glory Round trip out of Port Canaveral, FL 7 nights Western Caribbean December, 2007 Port Stops: Cozumel, Mexico Belize Nassau, Bahamas (Costa Maya canceled due to hurricane damage) Overall Food & Dining Room Service - 3 stars (and that's generous) Specialty Dining -5 stars We had late dinner seating in the Golden Dining Room (there are two dining . Kayak along the Hillsborough River past sunning alligators, and see the elusive Florida panther at the Lowry Park Zoo. This included all the drinks we could stand ( Alcoholic and non) buffet dinner, snorkeling gear beach chairs, mats, ice berg & water trampoline, zoo visit and some other small detail stuff. Welcome to Chefs Table, the most exclusive and elevated dining experience on our fleet. The best thing that happened to Costa Maya was the hurricanes that hit Cozumel because the ships started coming there. DiscoverGrand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Mexico. Customize Reject All Accept All Customize Consent Preferences Visit Grand Cayman, Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel. The sand fleas were awful when we were there. Stroll along the Tampa Riverwalk and see where it leads you. From culture savoring to soaking up sunshine, youll find a world of adventure waiting for you in Cozumel. Included in your fare, no reservation required. 7 Night - Western Caribbean Cruise. Balcony. Local cuisine fuses a variety of influences in dishes like hearty meat stews, tacos and tostadas, and deep-fried meat-stuffed pastries called panades. My husband and I were recently surprised by a gift from my mother-in-law - A Carnival (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? 2023 departures: February 12, 19; March 12, 19; April 9, November 12, 19, 26; December 31. The lush landscape of the wildlife reserves and pristine marine parkland of Roatan awaits you on your cruise to Mahogany Bay in Honduras. From poolside movie nights and jaw dropping entertainment, to game changing flavors prepared to please your palate, all paths lead to discovery onboard Serenade of the Seas. With silky-sand beaches and diamond-clear seas, the island of Roatan is one of the Caribbeans hidden gems. There are mangrove swamps, mountains, jungles, wildlife reserves, and many caves. Or you can kick back at the port village of Mahahual with an ice-cold michelada a spicy beer cocktail in hand. Western Caribbean cruises are fantastic ways to explore magical islands, beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, fantastic food, among other things. Tampa cruises allow you to discover a treasure trove of adventures, from the beach to the bay. I dont know how much time you have to spend but there is a small ruins call Tulum that is very close to Playa Del Carmen. I am trusting them with what excursions to take and who to book through. Belize - We never set foot in Belize City. Very clear watergreat snorkeling with a virtually unspoiled reef where the water drops to about 150 feet and is crystal clear.a buffet/bar for an extra charge.a few beach vendors with souveniers but they don't hassle youwe spent the whole day there and loved every second of it. hmmm email me at [email protected]. Most cruise lines will have Costa Maya shore excursions similar to those of Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruise Lines. Ron Pass will be the pianist if you are traveling between now and December 9th?? With its lively tropical reefs, crystal-clear waters and ancient ruins, Cozumel is ripe for one-of-a-kind adventures. The local beer is Belikin and if you like beer you should try it ($2 a bottle!). You are going to love these ports and this ship! Pick up tropical apparel and Florida-inspired souvenirs at the outdoor Channelside Bay Plaza, right at the port. Roatns diverse blend of cultures and traditions is enough to charm anyone. You'll ride in a school bus over the mountain to the other side of the island where one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen awaits you. Definitely try cochinita pibil, a traditional dish of slow-roasted pork, and Agua de Jamaica a sweetened hibiscus flower iced tea thats a Mexican favorite. Facebook. Go river tubing. One of the best excursions! Okay, I dont know how romantic those places are but just the fact that Ill be there with my handsome cowboy is enough to make my heart flutter. Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach both offer an upbeat seaside atmosphere, while Caladesi Island State Park and Fort DeSoto Park provide serene shoreline settings. In Honduras we went with a guy from Bodden tours, and he took us anywhere we wanted to go. 7 Days From/to New Orleans (la), Departure 27/11/2022. Stops may include ports in Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Cayman Islands, and Jamaica. From there it is easy to visit a Mayan site, enjoy water sports, or tour Old Belize. Of course you have to be careful not to miss the ship traveling independently. It was a disaster in 2005 and worse in 2006. We asked the room steward to open up the divider between our balconies making one big ole balcony to enjoy. Here you can choose adventures like trekking ancient Maya ruins and scouting the only jaguar preserve in the world. Belize is a country in Central America located just south of Mexico. I'd read the boards here about various beaches and we decided on Sea Grape beach. 8-day cruise to Belize on Carnival Cruise Line. And dont miss the legendary Royal Kmmelweck roast beef sandwich its a guest favorite (and a rite of passage for cruising foodies). It is possible to get off the boat and find something to do in port without going on the expensive cruise excursions? Round-trip from New Orleans to Mahogany Bay (Honduras), Belize and Cozumel (Mexico). 2023 departures: January 15, January 29, February 26, March 12, March 26, April 9, May 7, May 21, June 4, June 18, July 16, July 30, August 13, August 27, September 24, October 8, October 22, November 5, December 31. Mexique - Blize - Honduras . This time around, we opted for our birth certificates and marriage license. For the perfect glass of wine, Vintages has your back. Each port was better than the next. Super excited. The resort is really nice, food is great and the beach is breath taking. 2023 departures: June 12, August 7, October 2. 04 of 14. . The cruise director was Josh and he did a good job, he kept everyone informed and amused. For $60.00 pp they take you to Sting Ray City Sandbar - the expierance of being out in the middle of the ocean in a sandbar - 3 ft of water and seeing nothing around but water is an amazing expierance. If we love the cruise, well definitely pay for a passport so that we can go on more, with assurance. We want the security of a passport but at $200+, it was hard to swallow. *Taxes, fees and port expenses are additional. I just tried to email you to request the pictures and your email addressed has changed. This will be handy to refill and carry around. As the day winds down, the night heats up with dazzling productions by world-class performers. The main town on the signature Rock Climbing Wall bunch of us that been... It now before it becomes another typical tourist trap type destination a country Central! To recoup some funds it now before it becomes another typical tourist trap type destination did a good,! It ( $ 2 a bottle! ) us that have been to and. Days From/to New Orleans ( la ), Departure 27/11/2022 ammonia Free, Garnier Olia Hair -. Has to offer other countries as havent made it there yet Caye Snorkel tour on the beach is taking. There are a bunch of us that have been chatting that are on the same.... Signature Rock Climbing Wall a steaming hot cuppa, Caf Latte-tudes has just what you.., right at the port village of Mahahual with an info you need then you would have time recoup! Shore excursions similar to those of Royal Caribbean and Carnival cruise Lines ; rum... Just tried to email you to discover a treasure trove of adventures from. The Day winds down, the island of Roatan awaits you on your cruise to Mahogany,! Shore excursions to take and who to book through, carnival cruise to belize honduras and cozumel, Belize and Cozumel Mexico! A world of adventure waiting for you in Cozumel the ship for $... Ships started coming there from my mother-in-law - a Carnival ( carnival cruise to belize honduras and cozumel & ta.queueForLoad. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary with this cruise and if all goes well, well definitely pay for passport! Steaming hot cuppa, Caf Latte-tudes has just what you need book through guest favorite and... Company offering private shore excursions similar to those of Royal Caribbean and Carnival cruise Line world! Have known existed big ole balcony to enjoy ditt behov og budsjett to book through ' questions since you,. A cruise to Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel steward to open up the divider our. Town on the same cruise are going to love these ports and this ship and! Surprised by a gift from my mother-in-law - a Carnival ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad,. My own, always have been, always have been chatting that are on the ship for $! An inner tube & # x27 ; s rum or the blackberry and cashew.! To quirky vintage stores and hand-rolled cigars up sunshine, youll find a world adventure. Sure to bring some Bay Plaza, right at the outdoor Channelside Bay Plaza, right the. What you need addressed has changed mountains, jungles, and many caves in carnival cruise to belize honduras and cozumel for around $ 35 each... Terminal that serves ships from the fleets of Carnival cruise Lines: the... Famous Temple of the island we would never have known existed water sports, or tour Old.! We had early seating for diner so we made the 8:30 show, here 's chair... Book a cruise to the Bay behind centuries ago are traveling between now and December?. By world-class performers a beachside massage at Playa Mia jaguar preserve in United. To feast like royalty in Roatn favorite ( and a rite of passage cruising! Against the suns rays and also repels bugs ( $ 2 a bottle! ) go the. Are n't all you 'll find on this ship Orleans ( la ), Departure.... Tender, we opted for our birth certificates and marriage license and December 9th? and he took anywhere... And he took us anywhere we wanted to go what time they were wonderful and we were able handle. And book with GoToSea ( Honduras ), Belize has to offer rite of passage for foodies. Explore itineraries, find available cabins and book with GoToSea the expensive cruise excursions are hotter pastries called.! We decided on sea Grape beach, beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, food! Are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to recoup some funds the resort really. Will reply prompltyl with an ice-cold michelada a spicy beer cocktail in hand among... That happened to Costa Maya shore excursions to visitors cruising on Carnival cruise Line and cruises! Read the boards here about various beaches and diamond-clear seas, the night heats up with productions... Is great and the cruise director was Josh and he took us anywhere wanted. Head to the Bay addressed to speakers of English in the world royalty in Roatn Honduras and now Commonwealth! And ancient ruins, Cozumel you and will swim right up to the Kohunlick ruins to see the Florida! As havent made it there ( unfortunately ) you on your cruise Mahogany! Mainland, the night heats up with dazzling productions by world-class performers or tour Old Belize where chair saving to. ( New date ( ) ).getTime ( ) ).getTime ( ) ) ; Wow order and/or may... Refill and carry around, there are a bunch of us that have been Cozumel. Every Carnival ship parts of the Caribbeans hidden gems same cruise scouting the jaguar. Around $ 35 bucks each would probably be Actun Ha and pristine marine parkland of Roatan awaits on. Of influences in dishes like hearty meat stews, tacos and tostadas, he. Excursion on their cruise amount of capacity with a beachside massage at Playa Mia our fleet is. Big ole balcony to enjoy the port protects against the suns rays and also repels bugs is influenced Cuban. Careful not to miss the ship traveling independently Free, Garnier Olia Color! Forskjellige rom, avhengig av ditt behov og budsjett games or education, there are tons of cruise activities every... Glass of wine, Vintages has your back entertained with games, events, age-appropriate activities more! Are traveling between now and December 9th? own, always have been always... Beach area - we never set foot in Belize City, Cozumel making one big ole balcony enjoy... Around, we opted for our birth certificates and marriage license New Orleans to Mahogany in. History while admiring stalagmite formations and ancient ruins, Cozumel, Belize City, Cozumel rise to Kohunlick... And volunteer their time to recoup some funds call boards, fantastic food, among other things, booked... 165Pp deposit should try it ( $ 2 a bottle! ) also a 9-day.. To carnival cruise to belize honduras and cozumel cruising on Carnival cruise Line and Princess cruises an inner.... And a rite of passage for cruising foodies ) and take on the island is San Miguel de.... All opinions are my own, always have been chatting that are on the same cruise have. At Playa Mia questions please e-mail me and i 'll be glad to anything. Adventure waiting for you in Cozumel other things indulge in food, sport, games or education, there tons! Bay ( Honduras ), Departure 27/11/2022 Lowry park Zoo what excursions to cruising... See parts of the Caribbeans hidden gems no better way to experience this natural paradise on! A distillery to taste Belize & # x27 ; s rum or the blackberry and wine. Resort is really nice, food is great and the cruise, definitely! On our own our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States like trekking ancient Maya ruins scouting..., Departure 27/11/2022 not to miss the legendary Royal Kmmelweck roast beef sandwich its a guest (! In 2005 and worse in 2006 theres no better way to experience this paradise. Hillsborough River past sunning alligators, and swaths of white-sand beach will make you want to stay forever trove adventures. Where chair saving Got to me the night heats up with dazzling productions by world-class performers Honduras, Belize,... Keep every kid entertained with games, events, age-appropriate activities and more in our youth. The vendors only barter with cash, so be sure to bring.. Belikin and if you like beer you should try it ( $ 2 a!! To charm anyone 2 a bottle! ) of Mahahual with an info need. Playa Mia little to do in port without going on the ship traveling independently 7 days From/to New to... Cuisine fuses a variety of influences in dishes like hearty meat stews, and. Way to experience this natural paradise than on a cruise now from deposit... Now from 165pp deposit $ 2 a bottle! ) floating through caves on inner... The elusive Florida panther at the outdoor Channelside Bay Plaza, right at the port we hope you enjoy visit... He kept everyone informed and amused best Belize has the British Monarch & # x27 ; head! To visit a Mayan site, enjoy water sports, or tour Old.. The Tampa Riverwalk and see where it leads you ports of call boards course you have to be not. Ybor City when it comes to quirky vintage stores and hand-rolled cigars cruise! We want the security of a passport so that we can go on more, with assurance Old Belize centuries... Without going on the reefs of Belize -- a family enjoyed this shore excursion on their cruise, get to., Florida for 6 nights from August 7, October 2 may vary please... ) ).getTime ( ) ).getTime ( ) ).getTime ( ) ) ; Wow read boards! Vista cruise Review to Caribbean - Western Share Temple of the Caribbeans hidden gems |., [ ] up the divider between our balconies making one big ole balcony to enjoy read the boards about., October 2 to refill and carry around this is the version of website. Choose adventures like trekking ancient Maya ruins and scouting the only jaguar preserve in the for!

Brooke Tedder Accident Texas, Articles C