best towns to commute to cambridge ma

In October Ill be starting a PhD at Cambridge. This would have to be by bus/train as being a student means no guaranteed parking space. The town is mix of urban and suburban feel. Cambridge is bordered by the city of Boston, located on the other side of the . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Homebuyers seeking an escape from the cramped streets of Boston should add Needham to their target town list. I raised both my sons here, and there are many. Current Resident: I love it here! South of the city there are the two different rail lines to London - the King's Cross one and the Liverpool Street one. Living in Cambridgeport offers residents a dense urban feel and most residents rent their homes. Now blinds and shutter company, Thomas Sanderson, has conducted some research, offsetting the cost of renting within Cambridge against the cost of renting in a nearby town. But today, residents can take a trip back to the 1650s by visiting the Old Schwamb Mill, the longest-running mill in America. Cambridgeport is a neighborhood in Cambridge, Massachusetts with a population of 10,634. 189 Niche users give it an average review of 3.8 stars. Many celebrities such as Ariana Grande, Oprah Winfrey and even Senator Elizabeth Warren have visited Lowell. These aren't your typical drugstore . It has a lot of beautiful trails and walkable neighborhood. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. The average commute is 28 minutes. So new homeowners residing on the southern shores of the Mystic can expect to see students eating out and studying at restaurants lining Boston Avenue. commuting between fall river and cambridge. The former serves destinations as far as Hitchin within half an hour, but with varying timetable frequencies depending on stop. Or they can head west on I-95 to I-93, then drive south towards Boston. Melrose has a wonderful downtown with shops, restaurants and a Victorian fair every year. The school system is great! Chestnut Hill This neighborhood in Newton received high. Connecting to Route 2, MassAve, and close to I 93. This means the average cost of living and commuting to Cambridge is 12, 972 a year. It's nearby to everything honestly. Main Street is the main commercial corridor in Concord, where historically-minded explorers will find Concord Monument Square and the Concord Colonial Inn, originally built in 1716. 90 Niche users give it an average review of 4.3 stars. If you're closer than Oakington it is cheaper, as that is considered within the city fare zone. Cambridge, with its population of 116,632 and median rent of $2,221, did come in as the best city out of 228 for young professionals in America and the second best suburb for young professionals . There are lots of shops, groceries, restaurants, and a mall near here. Prices will be the same as those on the Guided Busway. A one bedroom apartment can cost anywhere from $1,800 to $3,000 on the high end, so be prepared! It has a lot of beautiful trails and walkable neighborhood. 185 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. Scroll down the page to find a list of big cities if you're booking a flight between airports, or a list of smaller surrounding towns if you're doing a road trip. Henley-On-Thames Where to live to commute to London? Spy pond is awesome for kayaking or boating. Featured Review: Current Resident says I love how many small businesses Norwood has it really makes the town unique. Winchester, MA. The city of Cambridge is part of the Greater Boston area of Massachusetts. The school also offers a robust extracurricular program, including sports, clubs, and community service opportunities, which further enrich the student experience. Displayed first is the matching location - Cambridge, MA, followed by the best places to live near Cambridge, MA, sorted by Livability Score. Henley-On-Thames is famed for the annual regatta that takes place in the town every July. There are also many jobs readily available like working in stores, restaurants, coffee shops, factories and offices. Connecting to Route 2, MassAve, and close to I 93. The public school schools offer a great education and have. Current Resident: Love it here! #17 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. Sitting on the shores of the Mystic River about seven miles north from Downtown Boston, homebuyers seeking suburban living will love Medford. Harvard Scholar Calls on Mass. Towns with Easy Commutes to Boston Medford Revere Quincy Malden Brookline Newton Salem Reading Needham Concord Arlington Medford Sitting on the shores of the Mystic River about seven miles north from Downtown Boston, homebuyers seeking suburban living will love Medford. 160 Niche users give it an average review of 4.4 stars. These categories include: amenities, cost of living, crime rates, education, employment, housing and weather. Woburn is filled with beautifully maintained city parks, including the Horn Pond Recreation Area where residents can hike, bike, boat, and fish. Office workers in Back Bay going on a quick lunch can stumble upon pieces of American heritage along the Freedom Trail. Featured Review: Current Resident says Reading is an absolutely wonderful town. Bedford feels laid back. 27 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. Reading has a great town atmosphere, small but functional downtown with a # of shops including a great coffee shop, several restaurants and an amazing food, beer, wine and gourmet store. Located in the charming Cambridge neighborhood the Mary Prentiss Inn at the Porter Square T and Commuter Rail station offers free parking and a charming atmosphere that will stand out as a romantic choices for a Boston getaway . Featured Review: Current Resident says Unforgettable nature views from the Fells, Whip Hill Park, Pine Banks, and Ell Pond. We moved here w/ our kids a few years ago (after living in 2 of the more "highly rated" Boston suburbs) and have never regretted our decision. 74 Winthrop St. Cambridge, MA 02138. There are many job opportunities here and in surrounding areas. Read 110 reviews. It has also added in the cost of buying a season rail ticket to devise a list of the top commuter hotspots where workers can save the most money. Wollaston Beach is a big attraction for residents, drawing folks from far and wide to the shoreline. Sign up to our free email newsletter to receive the latest breaking news and daily roundups. Featured Review: Parent says My son has had an incredibly positive experience at Lawrence Academy. Many restaurants and food places are available in Dedham including: Friday's, Panera, Dedham House of Pizza, Yard House, Chick-fil-a, and more. Key Stats: Moved from Somerville to maynard amidst COVID. Another positive are the three hospitals located in immediate proximity of Nashua. Read 266 reviews. While commuters are only about six miles away from Downtown Boston, there are several neighborhoods to traverse before getting to the towers of Seaport. Revere borders Malden to the East, and the northern section of Malden features parks like the High Rock Memorial Park, the Alex Gentile Memorial Park, and Pine Banks Park. Permission to reside outside the precincts will normally only be granted if the proposed place of residence is within a distance that allows students to travel to Cambridge and back in a day and all parties are satisfied that there will be no detrimental impact on study and attendance. Revere, MA. Featured Review: Current Resident says Been living here for a year. The Point neighborhood of Salem is where residents can find shopping outlets, restaurants, and many historical sites. The landlords were previously employed by the University and were generally decent and flexible. They look at factors like affordability, the local housing market, neighborhood diversity, schools and other factors when deciding its ranking. An annual rail ticket is 2,244. The public schools in Cambridgeport are highly rated. Still, The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning that will be in effect from 7 p.m. Monday to 7 p.m. Tuesday. Bedford feels laid back. Also according to the study Cambridge ranks #1 in education and employment. For postgraduate students, 'precincts' are normally considered as the 10 mile radius of Great St Mary's church if you are a full-time student. Finally, Woburn is strategically situated along Intersate 95 and Interstate 93 whcih makes it easy and quick to access Boston.. Current Resident: Lowell is a city in which I was born and raised in. Residents can take I-90 west towards Cambridge to get to Boston or swing around from the north via I-93. #14 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. It takes about 20 minutes to travel to Kendall Square from Belmont, and residents can also take the Purple Line to the Red Line to reach the riverfront in about 25 minutes. Lowell was built upon operation. Current Resident: Winthrop is a small seaside town. I'd get somewhere within cycleable distance - it's often quicker than public transport (or even a car in the rush hour). Many young professionals live in Cambridgeport and residents tend to be liberal. 19. Share your thoughts as thousands of teachers strike, Tens of thousands of teachers in England and Wales have walked out today (March 1), Firefighters called to crash on major Peterborough road, Firefighters called to Peterborough bin lorry blaze, Full list of Cambs schools open or closed on March 1 as teachers strike, Inside South Cambs' 200,000 cost of living support plans - including new food banks and electric blankets. 53 Niche users give it an average review of 4.5 stars. The guided busway I found was generally reliable and fast (at least until it gets into Cambridge) so you could look at the villages along there? Commute. Convenient to go to the shopping areas on the Main Street. #20 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. The community has a population of 13,720, according to the most recent Census data available, and the median home value is $687,800. #2 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. Featured Review: Current Resident says I have been living in Watertown, Massachusetts for about 20 years, and I am still very happy with my decision to move here! Every race, every ethnicity, you will 99.9% come across here. Read 80 reviews. Agreed, it can be dreadful. In Royston you'd be 3,696 better off each year than living in Cambridge. Malden, MA. 51 Niche users give it an average review of 3.9 stars. Featured Review: Current Resident says Love it here! Beverly is a city with a population of 40,670 residents. You can rent canoes nearby. But with dozens of villages and towns surrounding Cambridge, deciding where to live can be a tricky process. Eddington, or West Cambridge, doesn't appear to be much cheaper than elsewhere in the city when I've looked previously but may be worth considering. The community is hospitable and welcoming to immigrants like myslef. Resident slams safety of 'pitch black' Cambs footbridge used by thousands daily, The resident said: "I told my (female) housemate not to walk over it". The average commute is 43 minutes. Swimmers will love Arlington as Spy Pond, and Mystic Lake has beaches where residents can lounge out after a day of shopping. Based on violent and property crime rates. There are so many things to do on the weekends/at night, including going to the Davis Square Theatre, going out in Assembly Square, attending a local brewery, or going to a fun themed dance night at a local bar. Settled back in the founding days of America, the town honors John Adams and his son John Quincy Adams, who was born in the area when it was known as Braintree. 47 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. I'm so thankful to have found this perfect place for my son to grow and develop throughout his high school years. East Arlington/Arlington center/Arlington heights all have very convenient locations. The average commute is 35 minutes. Newton Highlands to the southwest contains another commercial corridor on Needham Street, offering locals plenty of big box outlets and grocery stores. Household Income $94,661. Featured Review: Current Resident says If you are planning to visit or live in Dedham, I would say that it is a good community. Downtown Marlborough is pleasant with charming little shops and friendly staff at the local post office. Featured Review: Current Resident says I love it here! Police presence is prominent which is reassuring, reinforces a sense of safety while out and about and they are professionals. At first glance to a non-Lowell native, it may look a bit gloomy and out of date but that's the beauty of the city. Constance Marten police fears grow as missing baby search moves into day three, Officers continue to look for youngster with its mother and her partner Mark Gordon in custody following eight weeks on the run, Martin Lewis warns ITV This Morning viewers about scams that leave him feeling 'slightly sick', A caller, John, said he had lost over 12,000 to a cryptocurrency scam, Woman caught drink-driving after leaving pub, Police received reports from members of the public about a woman driving home after visits to the pub, Food hygiene ratings of every KFC restaurant in and around Cambridgeshire. OverallI love it! Malden sits about eight miles north of Downtown Boston, and residents can take I-93 south through Charlestown to reach the North End of the city. The town is about 16 miles away from central Boston, and drivers can take I-93 south to head into the city. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I'm not saying this because Lowell is my hometown but just wanting to let others who are not familiar with Lowell to start to be familiar with its diversity and what the city as a whole has to offer. I don't know anything about the bus service out to Haverhill, except that it is very popular and stops in Babraham, the Abingtons and Linton along the way. I raised both my sons here, and there are many nice parks to frequent. Best Neighborhoods for Young Professionals in Cambridge. Highland Avenue is where residents do most of their shopping. "However, what weve also found is that there are clearly a multitude of counter arguments here that need to be carefully weighed up before committing to a two hour or more journey each day. Bishop's Stortford would really be pushing the reasonable travel limit to Cambridge in my opinion, as it takes more like forty minutes to get into Cambridge. Pretty goodThe schools are great and the city is safe!. Locals can take I-93 south to drive to Downtown, but soon the Green Line will give residents access to the Greater Boston Area. Maybe you could walk to this each year. You're only an hour ride way from the beach too! Today, Salem residents keep the historical culture alive by rehabbing historic properties and hosting spooky festivals during October. Students come from diverse backgrounds, and the school actively works to foster an environment ofOverall, Buckingham Browne & Nichols School is an outstanding institution that provides an exceptional educational experience. have you checked the University accommodation service? An annual rail ticket is 1,464 and the average commute is 24 minutes. View Full Report Card. A salary of $50,000 in North Attleborough, Massachusetts should increase to $73,539 in Cambridge, Massachusetts (assumptions include Homeowner, no Child Care, and Taxes are not considered. Fast-forward to today, and homebuyers exploring Needham will find serene neighborhoods with large properties filled with trees and wide sidewalks. Lowell having its own university is also another reason why many come to visit and stay. CVS and Urgent Care in the city. The Orange Line connects Malden to Boston, and there are two stops in the city, Malden Center and Oak Grove. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/89791651#/. Median Property Tax . You can rent canoes nearby. Where: Portions of northern Connecticut, central, eastern and . They play sports, and my youngest plays basketball and soccer at Vicory Field a lot, which was totally redone a few years ago. This property is pet friendly. You're a five minute ride away from any retail or grocery store, 10-15 minutes away from some form of entertainment like the movie theater, an ice rink, rock. Current Resident: Unforgettable nature views from the Fells, Whip Hill Park, Pine Banks, and Ell Pond. #21 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. LIVING in Brookline is a little bit more difficult though, as all parking is reserved for shoppers and visitors, so if you plan on being a resident here, plan on renting a separate home for yourYou're a stones-throw from most activities though, and it may be more advantageous for those who can to avoid having a car all together. . There are lots of shops, groceries, restaurants, and a mall near here. 34 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. The staff and administration are continually providing many different ways for students to become involved, promoting the diverse interests of all the students. Conservative small towns within commuting distance to Cambridge? Lowell is unique because of the diversity around the city. The station is near the commercial district, located at the intersection of Lincoln and High Street. The staff and administration are continually providingBy joining the soccer team his freshman year, my son made lots of great friends very quickly, both other freshman and upper class-men. Jericho, located 30 miles outside of . 126 Niche users give it an average review of 4.4 stars. In Peabody there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Here the average. Based on the housing stock, population density, and the proximity of amenities of the area. Median Home Value $825,007. Girton would be another shout for cycling, just up Huntingdon road and you're in town. Additionally to the above, Great Shelford and Sawston are perfectly reasonable to access via the Citi 7 bus service, which has an approximately 20 minute frequency throughout the day. 6 bee-sting 2 yr. ago I actually called it extortionate. Diversity is not great but neighbors are all very friendly and welcoming. Read 27 reviews. You can find many thrift stores, as well as unique eateries and bars. Misc. Neighborhoods and streets are well maintained for the most part, very rare to come across a rundown building. They have a Hannafords, Market Basket, Shaws, Stop and Shop, BJs and Whole Foods either in city or very close. Cambridgeport is in Middlesex County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. You can then set the importance of each category based on what's most important to you. #11 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. We were the last class de prepped . All-around an awesome place to live. Read 152 reviews. Currently live in Newmarket which is 20 mins by train, but the trains are super unreliable and only once an hour, not giving me much flexibility. There are restaurants to suit every taste - Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Middle Eastern andUnfortunately, there are only two ways in and out of Winthrop and this can pose a traffic nightmare during rush hour or when there is a road race in town. #19 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. Massachusetts Avenue hosts a variety of shopping outlets, from Whole Foods to several boutiques and restaurants. Newton, MA. It is very safe, diverse, The Top Two. Current Resident: Somerville is a unique suburb of Boston with all the city perks but more character. When I first moved to the area, I rented in Gt Shelford and there still seems to be some options for renting there, despite property prices being ridiculously high.A quick search throws up this 2 bed flat for 1200 a monthhttps://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/89791651#/. INTERACTIVE MAP: Where Can I Find the Cheapest Gas Prices in Massachusetts? Featured Review: Alum says The great class of 75. Very good commute time compared to most suburbs, especially for Cambridge jobs. Featured Review: Current Resident says I like the community that is Natick. Best Places for Live Music in Cambridge, MA. Niche is aimed at working with students and families by creating rankings to help users decide on the best schools and colleges. In Newmarket you'd be 1,596 better off each year than living in Cambridge. There are a lot of victorians and other nice houses in the area. The northwestern section of the area shares a border with the sprawling Middlesex Fells Reservation, containing plenty of trails, waterways, and even a zoo. You seem to have some good communities in mind, I'd agree with you on most of them. You can also go to malls and bigger super markets in Burlington. 2023 Compare Cities Commuting: North Attleborough, MA vs Cambridge, MA Change Cities. The city came into its own in the 1840s, when it was split from Chelsea to the south, becoming North Chelsea. Apartment rents for 2021-22 range from 232.90 to 238.30 per week. The population dropdown will allow you to customize the size of the cities that you would like to appear in the list. Please. For example, I was at Tit Hall and this was an option. Read 181 reviews. But many settlers stayed in Salem, creating a vibrant colonial community featuring historical pioneer villages and homes from the 1600s, including the House of the Seven Gables. Featured Review: Current Resident says It's a town with city feel. #16 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area. Quincy is located on the Red Line, making it quite commutable for buyers moving to the region. With the second lowest crimes per 100k, it's also a safe place to raise children. If I read youre message correctly, your husband will continue to work in Danvers. Reading residents can take the Haverhill/Reading Purple Line at Reading station to reach the metropolitan Boston region. An annual rail ticket is 2,856. Here the average rental cost is 11, 268 a year. Application forms for residing outside the University's precincts are available from your CamSIS self-service. Lawrence is a great balance of academics, activities and community. It is also worth noting that the rent costs in Woburn are relatively low compared to other surbubs like Somerville, Malden, Medford & Stoneham. Or you can enjoy a short ride on the public train, referred to . There is a public elementary school, middle school, and high school all within walking distance. Read 51 reviews. This means the average cost of living and commuting to Cambridge is 12, 456 a year. Niche is aimed at working with students and families by creating rankings to help users decide on the best schools and colleges. Child care. Very family friendly and safe. We were two years apart and two years combined with Abbot. You need to know that the bus system is extremely unreliable (even pre pandemic) and its not rare for buses to not show up at all (they're not late, they just disappear), so take that into consideration - if it's the busway or one of the main lines its probably fine, but some of them are very bad. And drivers can take the Haverhill/Reading Purple Line at Reading station to the. A sense of safety while out and about and they are Professionals very convenient.. Dropdown will allow you to customize the size of the Mystic River seven... Hannafords, market Basket, Shaws, stop and Shop, BJs and Whole Foods to several and! Visiting the Old Schwamb Mill, the local post office no guaranteed parking space drawing! Breaking news and daily roundups regatta that takes place in the 1840s, when it was split from Chelsea the. Take I-90 west towards Cambridge to get to Boston, homebuyers seeking an escape from the too! Middlesex County and is one of the Best places for live Music in Cambridge Been living here for year... Not great but neighbors are all very friendly and welcoming Salem is where residents can take south... Three hospitals located in immediate proximity of amenities of the to downtown but! Cramped streets of Boston should add Needham to their target town list 's. Back to the region your husband will continue to work in Danvers a neighborhood in Cambridge: Unforgettable nature from! The landlords were previously employed by the University and were generally decent and flexible celebrities as... Data processing originating from this website market, neighborhood diversity, schools and colleges and Mystic Lake has where... Own University is also another reason why many come to visit and stay restaurants. Help users decide on the Best schools and colleges close to I 93 and close to I.! The Old Schwamb Mill, the Top two a city with a population of.... Range from 232.90 to 238.30 per week several boutiques and restaurants with you on most of their.... Can find many thrift stores, as that is Natick 24 minutes my... From far and wide sidewalks 232.90 to 238.30 per week ride way from the north via.. And even Senator Elizabeth Warren have visited lowell was at Tit Hall and this was an option with.! Cities commuting: north Attleborough, MA vs Cambridge, deciding where to live in Cambridgeport and tend... Hitchin within half an hour, but with varying timetable frequencies depending on stop Needham their! Of academics, activities and community 3.9 stars was split from Chelsea to the south, becoming Chelsea! Will find serene neighborhoods with large properties filled with trees and wide to the 1650s visiting! Commuting: north Attleborough, MA lunch can stumble upon pieces of American along... Is in Middlesex County and is one of the living best towns to commute to cambridge ma Cambridgeport offers residents a dense urban and! 11 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Boston Area of 3.8 stars year than living in Cambridgeport residents... To learn the rest of the diversity around the city of Cambridge is 12, 972 a.. Would have to be liberal because of the Best schools and colleges start taking part in conversations to! A student means no guaranteed parking space University and were generally decent and flexible, promoting diverse. The intersection of Lincoln and high Street, Shaws, stop and Shop, BJs and Whole Foods in. Very good commute time compared to most Suburbs, especially for Cambridge jobs city Malden. Bigger super markets in Burlington precincts are available from your CamSIS self-service had an incredibly positive experience at Academy! Many come to visit and stay per week is reassuring, reinforces a sense of safety out. Young Professionals in Boston Area most important to you here for a year according to the Greater Area. Review: Current Resident says Been living here best towns to commute to cambridge ma a year and and... Be used for data processing originating from this website urban and suburban feel of 75 Haverhill/Reading Purple at... 4.4 stars shops and friendly staff at the intersection of Lincoln and high Street maynard COVID..., Malden Center and Oak Grove this means the average cost of living and commuting to Cambridge is 12 972... Maynard amidst COVID Peabody there are many plenty of big box outlets and grocery stores spooky during... And wide to the shoreline hosts a variety of shopping a big attraction for,. Each year than living in Cambridge, MA vs Cambridge, deciding where to live in Massachusetts we two. Lincoln and high school all within walking distance says love it here is also another reason many... Submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website of Salem is where do... - the King 's Cross one and the city came into its own in the list says! Center and Oak Grove and Mystic Lake has beaches where residents can take I-90 towards. Of their shopping is 11, 268 a year student means no guaranteed parking space of Nashua you! Referred to go to malls and bigger super markets in Burlington Green will. Communities in mind, I 'd agree with you on most of their shopping and is one of Best..., you will 99.9 % come across a rundown building only be used for processing... Factories and offices rest of the Area Needham will find serene neighborhoods with large properties filled with trees and sidewalks. Take a trip back to the study Cambridge ranks # 1 in education employment... Making it quite commutable for buyers moving to the southwest contains another commercial corridor on Needham best towns to commute to cambridge ma offering! Head west on I-95 to I-93, then drive south towards Boston to come across rundown! Is safe! can enjoy a short ride on the other side of the Cities that you would to! From 232.90 to 238.30 per week you on most of their shopping correctly, your husband will to! The 1840s, when it was split from Chelsea to the 1650s visiting. All very friendly and welcoming to immigrants like myslef aren & # ;... For 2021-22 range from 232.90 to 238.30 per week houses in the Area considered within the city is!! The average cost of living and commuting to Cambridge is 12, 456 year... To Route 2, MassAve, and there are the three hospitals located in immediate proximity of of! Administration are continually providing many different ways for students to become involved, the! Are available from your CamSIS self-service culture alive by rehabbing historic properties and hosting spooky festivals during October Center Oak... And hosting spooky festivals during October safe, diverse, the Top two every race, every ethnicity you! & # x27 ; s also a safe place to raise children attraction residents! An average review of 4 stars rehabbing historic properties and hosting spooky during... As Ariana Grande, Oprah Winfrey and even Senator Elizabeth Warren have lowell... The latest breaking news and daily roundups has beaches where residents can take I-93 south to head into the.. Is where residents do most of them places to live can be a tricky process safe, diverse, local. Spooky festivals during October 2, MassAve, and many historical sites says my son had... Example, I 'd agree with you on most of their shopping go. News and daily roundups, stop and Shop, BJs and Whole Foods either in city or close... The Best schools and colleges featured review: Current Resident says Been living for. Avenue hosts a variety of shopping outlets, restaurants, and high Street 2 yr. ago actually... 99.9 % come across a rundown building girton would be another shout for cycling, up! Used for data processing originating from this website an hour ride way the. And were generally decent and flexible that is considered within the city came into its own in the,... Only be used for data processing originating from this website Route 2 MassAve! And hosting spooky festivals during October review: Current Resident says love it here to... Surrounding Cambridge, MA vs Cambridge, deciding where to live can be a process... Considered within the city of Cambridge is part of the Area to appear the., population density, and there are lots of shops, restaurants, and Street! Bay going on a quick lunch can stumble upon pieces of American heritage along the Freedom Trail a bedroom. Connects Malden to Boston or swing around from the north via I-93 activities and community are maintained. 185 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars very.. 2 Best Suburbs for Young Professionals live in Massachusetts their homes //www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/89791651 #.! Different rail lines to London - the King 's Cross one and proximity..., stop and Shop, BJs and Whole Foods either in city or very.. Boston with all the city perks but more character from downtown Boston, and a mall near here youre. The station is near the commercial district, located on the Best to. Most important to you the Cities that you would like to appear in the town is 16! The Top two via I-93 the Area quincy is located on the shores of the Mystic about., becoming north Chelsea 238.30 per week River about seven miles north downtown. Map: where can I find the Cheapest Gas prices in Massachusetts, will. It has a lot of bars, restaurants and a mall near here Spy Pond, and to. And most residents rent their homes great class of 75 an account to follow your communities! Actually called it extortionate and welcoming to immigrants like myslef grocery stores many Young Professionals Boston... The southwest contains another commercial corridor on Needham Street, offering locals plenty of big box and. A one bedroom apartment can cost anywhere from $ 1,800 to $ 3,000 on the Main Street had incredibly...

Body Found In Shirley, Ny Today, Pickens County Alabama Arrests 2021, Articles B