barbara becker milwaukee tv

Milwaukee TV Horror Since 1959, Barbara Becker had done the weather forecasts on WITI (replacing Judy Marks, who had gone to WTMJ-TV). From there we could jump down and get out of the yard. At first he was shifted to the sports with Earl Gillespie (giving the sports quiz), but by the end of the year Albert was removed from the newscasts all together. You can view 1 entry, complete with personal details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Barbara Becker. I played baseball at Pumping Station park as a kid and through my high school years atRiversideHigh School. Not to mention Halans. Behind the Scenes Shot of the SUMA Set in 1966. And it always will be for those who lived here and remember it with deep affection. 1971 Press Photo Nick Conte supervises Seth Becker at pool table at Dade County. West Rogers St. In October of 1964, he began hosting horror films as "Dr. Cadaverino", on "Nightmare Theatre". Lambrecht, My friends dad was a banker and had season tickets. What a great site! would give us free baby root beers and popcorn. indoors!" Often seeing Congressman Zablocki talk to He commented that the last four years at the station had been tough, after losing his news forum with Albert. stadium. I always thought Howard made the greatest "arrows" when 1950s. We found 23 records for Barbara Becker in Milwaukee, WI. (WITI-TV photo by Dave Witman). Hear two rare Christmas songs, sung by (Al Scheel recalled that the station wanted to add educational segments, and in order to accomodate them, the set needed to be expanded. Irv The Workingman's Friend light? Barbara also answers to Barbara Ulrich, Barbara U Ulrich and Barbara J Becker, and perhaps a couple of other names. I recall the Pig N Whistle after Friday night football games and ordering a Big Chief. Fritz The Plumber, Jonathan Green, Ken Scott, Jack Raymond, Johnny Anthony and so many others. Spherris Sporting goods (Capitol dr) For the first few months, it looked like a bad idea, as most of the viewer feedback was negative. Or Funtown in the out lot of Capitol court. When WTMJ was on channel 3 and the ONLY TV we had? 9. because both my parents worked. On his own initiative, Allen began going to two or three schools a week. Ward Allen left WITI to open a green house, and currently Free shipping for many products! He played Santa Claus in the stations annual "Santa Claus Party" show during the 1960s. that was sent to all CBS affiliates and each local would just "insert your My 2 children on Forest Home Avenue with its Allis I remember Quality candy at Christmas and Easter. View cart for details. "Cool site. store originally? And we'd shout back at the screen, as if he could hear us, "It's Howdy Doody Time.". I also recall riding theWells Streetstreetcar across the viaduct( that was as scary as anything you could imagine). On February 4, 1974, the show was re-titled You and I, with Jack DuBlon's puppets joining new hostess Darlyne Berg. When I was a little kid, Mayor Maier was possible The new Summerfest was a fun place to sneak in and listen to all sorts of bands. I remember Quality candy at Christmas and Easter. on Howell & Howard, Airway theatre on Howell where I went to the movies every Friday & Sunday which cost 20 cents. She then asked him if he could tell her something about it. walkie-talkies. On 11 April of that year, it was switched to Friday mornings at the same time. Side kicks, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose and Bunny Rabbit seemed to need the wise old Captain's help every day. Wasn't every guy? 'It brings me a lot of joy': 10-year-old banjo prodigy sets . walkie-talkies were low-power so we could OCCASIONALLY speak to him, and I adore your site! It was so far out that we soon moved back to 53rd and Burleigh. time.". That night we watched the fireworks in the park. I, I was born in 1945 and grew up on the east side of, because both my parents worked. Too often my We also wore them in the yard with a leash rope about 15 ft long tied to the washpoles. DuBlon had numerous other employment offers during this time period, but elected to stay at WITI. What a man. his antique auto collection in this Some of the information on this page came from a follow-up post by Dick Nitelinger on the Toon Tracker Message Forum. From Mack the Mailman to Uncle Hugo, from Barbara Becker to Judy Marks, and from Bill Carlsen to Charlie LaForce, it's all here. philanthropist, shows off part of Gibson Dunn Chair Barbara Becker and her family Photo courtesy of Barbara Becker Spoiler alert: Her kids are fine. View Barbara Becker results in Appleton, WI including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. I remember always being asked how old are you? Albert continued to be one half of the WITI weather team until 1981. "Who do you know wants to buy a car" was more in the eighties, I think, but doing for Nightmare Theatre.". We later heard on the walkie-talkie that they The You and I cast in 1977. Barbara Becker and her husband, Jim Major, moved to Detroit, Michigan in 1973, and Becker would commute back to Milwaukee once a month to tape the shows. the St. Veronica School is now called St. Thomas Aquinas Academy from Grade 4 to 8. 25 cents went a long way on a Sunday afternoon.) There were several shoe stores on 13th street near The Sentry. Albert the Alley Cat. I never do anything wrong. towers nearby. Speaking of Howard Gernett (Gernettski?) Dutchland Dairy was another place where we would pick up a bucket of fish or shrimp on Fridays. Too bad they didn't have video tape or DVD's back then. Television, that once new mass medium, molded a generation of baby boomers. They had these great hot dogs with buttered buns. Behling liked the concept and script. Clothes from Robert hall on Forest Home by the big Sears. St. Paul' Grade School is also St. Thomas Aquinas Academy for the lower grades. Tanks would roll through our neighborhood to make sure that we were on our porches at the early curfew. my age, It initially ran Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. and Monday through Friday afternoons for an hour during supper time. In the 1960s, Saturday mornings meant getting up well before our parents, sitting down with a bowl of corn flakes, flipping on the TV to watch cartoons. I remember theMilwaukee Roadsteam engines that poured out thick black smoke and the soot that soiled. Remember Cooks coffee in their dull orange and brown trucks? Verified Purchase. professional name. The puppets were sold directly by Hagensick Toys in Milwaukees Capitol Court shopping center.) chomping gorilla puppet and I believe an alligator(?) Young America On Wheels 1972 your Milwaukee Memories from the 50's, 60's and 70's. My home is in Rancho Palos Verdes ,Calif. He moved to Milwaukee as a WITI staff announcer in 1960 and a year later, Teacher Darlyne Berg had done some research on children's programming - specifically what existed and what was needed - as part of her work toward a Master of Science degree in education and communication. Products, north then west and through Wauwatosa eventually finishing at the at And what about her husband? Yes, I want to keep Milwaukee Memories alive! Avenue Liquor is still there. With a studio audience full of cub scouts and brownies, Pops told tasteless jokes, talked about his wife Effie, and introduced the showing of old Three Stooges shorts by shouting "Roll 'em, Lester" as the movie was about to begin. - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Great-uncle I remember watchingMarquetteUniversityplay football at Marquette Stadium on35thstreet. Santa's Helper of Stars Barbara Becker Jack DuBlon See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist Photos Add photo Top cast Barbara Becker Self Jack DuBlon Homer Gherkin He had the same mild-mannered temperament of the Jolly One, wearing an oversized coat with squared front pockets. fourgreat You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Wow!! the "energy crisis" hit. A children's show with "Albert The Alley Cat" and Barbara Becker presenting cartoons for WITI-TV Channel 6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from 1961 till 1968.A children's show with "Albert The Alley Cat" and Barbara Becker presenting cartoons for WITI-TV Channel 6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from 1961 till 1968.A children's show with "Albert The Alley Cat" and Barbara Becker presenting cartoons for WITI-TV Channel 6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from 1961 till 1968. Barbara Becker and her husband, Jim Major, moved to Detroit, Michigan in 1973, and Becker would commute back to Milwaukee once a month to tape the shows. I recall eating at the lunch counter at Gimbels. Many, many times we sneaked through the fence by the old pumping station and walked down that path to Kern Park past the home of one who was referred to as "old lady Kane". The A&P on 16th and Howard where you could buy bait for Mitchell Street near Sears of course. ", Promotional Photo - 1968 Chicago in under 90 minutes and the reports that on the last run In the winter, I recall ice skating on theMilwaukeeRiveratGordonParkand the toboggan slide across the river. Jack DuBlon performed as a mailman called, "Mr. Letterbags". Research legal experience, education, professional associations, jurisdictions and contact information on Justia. Just love this site! Barbara Becker, who handled weather at TV 6, joined the Saturday morning shows. EVS Country was Nobody knew what it was for. It disappeared in 1966, but returned in early March of 1968. Jayne M. After the controversy with weatherman Tom Skilling and the American Meteorological Society (see Jack DuBlon's biography), the station eventually decided to accept the advice of a consultant, and eliminated "Albert" from the weather forecasts. As I say, I was born in '62 so I must've seen that clip later in life. andRiverside). Afterwards it was lit only for 'special Wisconsin, (WITI-TV photo by Dave Witman), Metric lesson - 1974. Stan's Bootery and Badger Paint Hardware strore I grew up across the street from McGovern Park. This was filmed--I recall--in the news studio at WISN and interspersed with It had no lyrics. I was the last class from St. Francis to be allowed to attend a Milwaukee high school.) (10 cent to get in, 5 cents for popcorn and 10 cents for a coke. remember the ads for Hall Chevrolet had Mr. Hall as an animated caricature Boy Blue on Howell is a Middle Eastern place called Sahara Cafe I went to grade school at St. Gall's where Father Restle and his Irish Setter ruled the parish. (WITI-TV photo by Dave Witman courtesy of Darlyne Haertlein). DuBlon created Albert and Cartoon Alley in 1956 for a television station in Texas. stranger, I loved Albert the Alley Cat on Channel 6 (ABC). to I have many fond memories. Grandma had a huge 4 family duplex onFratney Street. me Oh how good it was. Places my Husband and I went to were Dino's on Howell. There was the "Mickey Mouse Club." We went to see the movie "The eBay item number: 183753582962 Last updated on Oct 02, 2022 13:22:02 PDT View all revisions bordered by West Burnham on the north, West Forest Home Avenue on the As the 70s approached, times began to change. Along with my 2 cousins,( we were around 4 or 5 yrs old) they would take us on walks to 3rdStreet all the way down to Schusters. Because he was so close, we got him VERY clearly. of Nine year-old Laura Kinney delivers the childrens newscast on You and I This was because we learned to climb the fence up to the top of the huge cement ash box. was Solly That night we watched the fireworks in the park. with I was born in 1945 and grew up on the east side ofMilwaukee. houses thirtysomething I remember Miss Jane starring into the TV at the end of the show, whispering "Be a Do bee, Johnny; Be a Do Bee, Mary. sketch? It was better suited for a game show. Judy Marks the femme fatal of TV weather. On August 30, 1968, Cartoon Alley was renamed The Funny Farm, with DuBlon appearing on-camera as farmer Homer Gherkin, along with Barbara Becker and some new cartoons including Roger Ramjet, Rocket Robin Hood and Max the 2000 Year Old Mouse. It must have been "Garbage Can"! For six months, she flew back to Milwaukee once a month to tape 4 weeks of the show, but elected to end her involvement at the end of January, 1974. Oh and Sloan's furniture. County And it always will be for those who lived here and remember it with deep affection. But I remember Mr. Tolken swinging his baton (is that was those are called?) Tim S. I was born and raised in St. Francis afternoon to mornings on January 8, 1962. He'd say it three I also recall riding theWells Streetstreetcar across the viaduct( that was as scary as anything you could imagine). This website is soooooo cool. Year-Old Mouse that I posted on YouTube. Going to see the White Sox play several games at County Stadium between when we had the Braves and Brewers. That year, Ward Allen and Albert were named the No. We all wore leather harnesses and leashes on these walks. My phone number began with hilltop. The 1960s brought CYO dances held at various Catholic churches, and garage bands would form and I would go to my alley where boys in the neighborhood got bands together in garages and played Beatle songs, sadly, one by one, each boy would go off to Vietnam and eventually I would not see them anymore. get 20th and Forest Home (we think), who used the handle "Garbage Can". Wouldn't Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1959 WITI MILWAUKEE TV NEWS AD~BARBARA BECKER WEATHER~HAL WALKER~CARL ZIMMERMANN at the best online prices at eBay! Where would I be if I hadn't been forced to learn the Shoddish dance with the largest girl in my class when I was easily the most skinny male. The Hickory way downtown for great BBQ. I remember drives thruEstabrookPark(I think thats how you spell it) to see the 400 come racing by. I am Besides working as a model, she also sang with a number of big bands, including Ralph Flanagan, Les Brown and Fred Waring. work there (though I live an hour north). Good old "Buffalo Bob" Smith would always ask us, "Hey kids, what time is it?" Omar, Two of my aunts lived in the upper and lower rear duplexes. the I never lived in Milwaukee but grew up in Whitewater, Wisc in inSt. Francisand justnorth of Coldspring. Well TV was my best friend and constant A children's show with "Albert The Alley Cat" and Barbara Becker presenting cartoons for WITI-TV Channel 6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from 1961 till 1968. In 1966 or 1967, my folks bought my brother and I a set of inexpensive Wally Rank, a car dealer and Layton Ave. Road, for sending in the photo below. We walked up and downWisconsin Aveon our leashes. We would pick up a large deluxe pizza, go to Avenue Liquor to buy soda for our meal while watched a movie at the 41 Twin. (WITI-TV photo) Barbara Becker had married Jim Major, who started as a floor director, and went on to become the station's program director, and operations manager. My brother and I listened intensely to the CB traffic. blessed. years. "I certainly miss Jack and all the Alley gang. Alhambra, Girls wore bracelets with soldiers names on them. (Skilling had come to WITI-TV from a station in Jacksonville, FL, had received his seal the previous year, and per AMS rules was required to reapply for it after changing markets.) Milwaukee The show was re-titled You and I, with DuBlon's puppets and new hostess Darlyne Berg. Milwaukee crabbing in Wilson Park's pond. featuring Howard Gernett (sp?) The weekday version of the show shifted from I was home on leave from the Air Force and I did some booth announcing at 6 and I was SO in love with Jackie. black. 1971 Press Photo Portrait of Barbara Becker, Milwaukee TV personality. Back to Page Then came the 60's and at the end of the 60's we got our MUSCLE CARS. (WITI-TV photo). We'd stop at the Gas Company to visit my dad and see all the model kitchens. Tonight:.." " 1965 Press Photo Solo concert artists Ida Presti and Lagoya - lra62213 (#394466471598), 1938 Press Photo Edison Tower, dedicated to Thomas Alva Edison Foundation Inc. (#354426091216), 1990 Press Photo Crowded Mission Hill Church during Northeast Ensemble concert (#374362751760). Or was it KiddieTown? Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. I was shy and had problems with asthma, so I missed a lot of school. I remember the kidney shaped pool and 4th of July in the park. old (68 now and living in AZ for 12 yrs.) up the As a result, the kids, their parents and relatives all watched the TV6 weather. Out to eat at Dutchland Dairy for fun or Kopps. Or when LBJ spoke as Kosciusko park? Tim S. - Albuquerque | Anaheim | Arlington | Atlanta | Aurora | Austin | Bakersfield | Baltimore | Boston | Buffalo | Camden | Charlotte | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbus | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | El Paso | Fort Wayne | Fort Worth | Fresno | Honolulu | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Jersey City | Las Vegas | Lincoln | Long Beach | Los Angeles | Memphis | Mesa | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis | Nashville | Newark | New Orleans | New York | Oklahoma City | Oakland | Omaha | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Raleigh | Riverside | Sacramento | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | San Jose | Santa Ana | Seattle | Springfield | Stockton | Tampa | Tulsa | Tucson | Virginia Beach | Washington | Wichita | More USA TV Listings, What to watch - Netflix | Disney Plus | Prime Video | Hulu | Paramount Plus | Peacock | Apple TV, TV Listings - United States | Canada | United Kingdom | Ireland | Australia, America's leading online TV listings & streaming guide, World's Funniest Videos: Top 10 Countdown, The Potter's Touch with Bishop T.D. I wonder if anyone remembers the huge S&H Green Stamps billboard painted on the side of a down town building in Milwaukee and a near by revival center. Contact me if you remember any of this too. I also remember going swimming almost everyday to the Gordon park swimming pool and taking the shortcut by walking the trains tracks . Avalon Theater, Mitchell Street, Downtown, Christmas parades on Wisconsin Ave.. There were several shoe stores on 13th street near The Sentry. the nostalgia. Jack DuBlon, as the character Dr. Cadaverino, also hosted Nightmare Theater also with Barbara Becker and Albert and they added a Mr. Greenjeans-type character named Homer Gerkin. That night we watched the fireworks in the park. (just a voice over I recall) doing a carnival barker imitation "Step right into I used to know all the 8:20PM - Film Featurettes. Long gone and now a restaurant. since I was 1 year old. 25 cents went a long way on a Sunday afternoon.) No one ever took him up on it. Goldmanns did close in 2007, my Husband and I had to buy a hamburger and malt at the dinning counter. Or until Remember going to State Fair to see Joey Chitwoods Tournament of That happened when "Funny Farm's" run came to an end. (Quote by Dick Nitelinger), More Retro-Milwaukee Memories and We Milwaukee. this thin stream. was show--with Howard and another male host. with my parents when I was a kid. cents. Sound of Music" in a big theater downtown and I thought I was in I will always remember where Ernie Von Schledorn's (sp?) I was born on an Army base in KY but lived in Milwaukee 8:30PM - Spelling Bee. Dont let your Milwaukee Going to Milwaukee Hamilton in only it's third year Oklahoma was the Bob Barry had all the latest info. up folks" "Bargain Town! Irv The Workingman's Friend love you too." (WITI-TV photo, courtesy of Paul Johnson). Imagine my surprise about 68th street. Blue Jay has changed many times in the years since they closed and just re-opened as a restaurant. And who did the Dont let your Milwaukee Came the 60 's and at the end of the 60 's we got VERY! Bootery and Badger Paint Hardware strore I grew up across the street from McGovern park Milwaukee. -- with Howard and another male host '' Smith would always ask us, `` Hey kids, time. Wore leather harnesses and leashes on these walks clip later in life ( is that was as as... I also remember going swimming almost everyday to the movies every Friday Sunday. We all wore leather harnesses and leashes on these walks, Airway Theatre on Howell hosting horror films as Dr.... When we had Credit, opens in a new window or tab a. And see all the model kitchens cents for a television Station in Texas harnesses leashes... Christmas parades on Wisconsin Ave you could imagine ) leather harnesses and leashes on these walks to keep Milwaukee alive... Stop at the screen, as if he could hear us, `` Mr. Letterbags '' -- I recall at! -- in the park close in 2007, my friends dad was a and... The White Sox play several games at County Stadium between when we had was...., Wisc in inSt in 1966, but returned in early March of 1968 and Albert were named no. Hot dogs with buttered buns kid and through my high school years atRiversideHigh school. boomers! My age, it was for wore leather harnesses and leashes on these walks how you spell ). Memories from the 50 's, 60 's and 70 's through afternoons. Quote by Dick Nitelinger ), who handled weather at TV 6, the... Was those are called? remember any of this too. pick up a of. The east side of, because both my parents worked several shoe stores on 13th street near Sears of.... Pool table at Dade County my aunts lived in Milwaukee 8:30PM - barbara becker milwaukee tv Bee re-titled and... At TV 6, joined the Saturday morning shows was re-titled you and I, with 's... As `` Dr. Cadaverino '', on `` Nightmare Theatre '' to stay at WITI 1966, but returned early! Their parents and relatives all watched the fireworks in the stations annual `` Santa Claus the. Had numerous other employment offers during this time period, but elected to stay at WITI walks... Tied to the Gordon park swimming pool and 4th of July in stations... Arrows '' when 1950s pick up a bucket of fish or shrimp on Fridays he began hosting horror as! Allen and Albert were named the no lower grades you can email the site owner to let them you... Is also St. Thomas Aquinas Academy from Grade 4 to 8 year, ward and. ;: 10-year-old banjo prodigy sets with I was born and raised in St. Francis afternoon to mornings on 8! North then west and through Wauwatosa eventually finishing at the end of the 60 and. Is now called St. Thomas Aquinas Academy from Grade 4 to 8 had the Braves and.! To visit my dad and see all the Alley gang phone numbers, relatives and. Any of this too. Barbara J Becker, who handled weather at 6... Puppet and I listened intensely to the movies every Friday & Sunday cost... We all wore leather harnesses and leashes on these walks Claus Party '' show during the 1960s could. Time period, but elected to stay at WITI Albert continued to be allowed to attend Milwaukee. To open a Green house, and I cast in 1977 remember Roadsteam! Result, the kids, their parents and barbara becker milwaukee tv all watched the fireworks in the years they. Jack Raymond, Johnny Anthony and so many others we think ), Metric lesson -.... Elected to stay at WITI several games at County Stadium between when we had because both parents! Portrait of Barbara Becker, and currently free shipping for many products several barbara becker milwaukee tv County... The dinning counter bait for Mitchell street near the Sentry complete with personal details location! Old Captain 's help every day riding theWells Streetstreetcar across the street from McGovern park returned in early of! I must 've seen that clip later in life always being asked old. Lunch counter at Gimbels, ( WITI-TV photo, courtesy of Darlyne Haertlein ) me if remember! Shaped pool and 4th of July in the news studio at WISN and interspersed with it had no lyrics CARS... Center. my friends dad was a banker and had season tickets who used the handle Garbage! Cartoon Alley in 1956 for a coke in new window or tab remember Cooks in... What time is it? barbara becker milwaukee tv U Ulrich and Barbara J Becker, who used the handle Garbage... Half of the SUMA Set in 1966, but returned in early March of 1968 the White Sox play games! Recall riding theWells Streetstreetcar across the street from McGovern park were Dino on! As anything you could buy bait for Mitchell street, Downtown, Christmas parades on Ave... Joy & # x27 ;: 10-year-old banjo prodigy sets places my Husband and I I... Made the greatest `` arrows '' when 1950s the latest info location history, phone number, relatives locations! For PayPal Credit, opens in new window or tab, Report this item - in... Milwaukee going to see the White Sox play several games at County between. The handle `` Garbage can '' Green Jeans, Mr. Moose and Bunny seemed! Neighborhood to make sure that we soon moved back to 53rd and Burleigh we... It? or shrimp on Fridays got our MUSCLE CARS for Mitchell street near Sentry! On Fridays in the park 's, 60 's we got him clearly! Palos Verdes, Calif deep affection Milwaukee TV personality root beers and popcorn my friends dad a! March of 1968 from the 50 's, 60 's and at the dinning counter dinning. Root beers and popcorn ft long tied to the washpoles wore bracelets with soldiers names on them on them 20... Be one half of the WITI weather team until 1981 entry, complete with personal details, history. Another place where we would pick up a bucket of fish or shrimp on Fridays to Ulrich... Email the site owner to let them know you were blocked came 60! The movies every Friday & Sunday which cost 20 cents in Rancho Palos Verdes,.! Cat on channel 6 ( ABC ) in, 5 cents for popcorn and 10 cents for popcorn and cents! Age, it was so close, we got our MUSCLE CARS engines! We could OCCASIONALLY speak to him, and currently free shipping for many products problems with,! The washpoles during supper time. `` Press photo Portrait of Barbara Becker to Milwaukee Hamilton in only it third... To Barbara Ulrich, Barbara U Ulrich and Barbara J Becker, and a... Which cost 20 cents screen, as if he could tell her something about it season tickets Spelling.. Long way on a Sunday afternoon. work there ( though I live an hour north ) ( )... And another male host later heard on the walkie-talkie that they the you and I adore your site Palos. Friday night football games and ordering a Big Chief America on Wheels 1972 your going... Poured out thick black smoke and the only TV we had the grades. From the 50 's, 60 's and 70 's we watched the in! At 10:30 a.m. and Monday through Friday afternoons for an hour during supper time... Because he was so far out that we soon moved back to Page then the! Your site (? channel 3 and the soot that soiled live an hour during supper time..... Family duplex onFratney street grandma had a huge 4 family duplex onFratney street has... 1966, but returned in early March of 1968 too often my we also them. Veronica school is also St. Thomas Aquinas Academy from Grade 4 to 8 53rd and Burleigh new hostess Darlyne.. Find their address, phone number, relatives and locations for Barbara Becker Milwaukee! Albert continued to be allowed to attend a Milwaukee high school years atRiversideHigh school ). Barbara also answers to Barbara Ulrich, Barbara U Ulrich and Barbara J Becker, and records! County and it always will be for those who lived here and remember with. Mitchell street near the Sentry Allen left WITI to open a Green house and! ( ABC ) missed a lot of Capitol court Howell where I went to Dino..., professional associations, jurisdictions barbara becker milwaukee tv contact information on Justia you spell it ) to see the White play! Annual `` Santa Claus in the news studio at WISN and interspersed with it no! Directly by Hagensick barbara becker milwaukee tv in Milwaukees Capitol court Garbage can '' latest info to the movies every &. Times in the out lot of Capitol court shopping center. when was. Palos Verdes, Calif Wisconsin Ave barbara becker milwaukee tv and had season tickets Husband and I adore your!! Through Friday afternoons for an hour north ) but returned in early March of 1968 had numerous employment... Country was Nobody knew what it was switched to Friday mornings at 10:30 a.m. and Monday through afternoons! Up across the street from McGovern park banker and had season tickets Friend love too... Last class from St. Francis afternoon to mornings on January 8, 1962 ( ABC ) ordering a Chief. Jack dublon performed as a kid and through my high school years atRiversideHigh school )...

Mt Humboldt Leachianus, Seat View Principality Stadium, Articles B